Landlord Legacy Listing - Day Six (6)

Moderator: Community Team

Day 6 Poll

Poll ended at Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:00 amPlease note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

[Mods/Spec/Dead]
75%
Game Over
25%
WindwardAway
No votes
Long Con
No votes

Total votes: 8
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 229
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Day Two (2)

Post by Long Con »

Boquise wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:38 pm Long Con is that sort of player who I think plays properly
This will not be a popular opinion, given what has generally been said about my play thus far. But thanks! I feel better about today's content than earlier, but , like, I just didn't have these thoughts before. I can't force it just when someone demands my thoughts. Some of these things have to marinate.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I just thought of something, and it needs to be shared in the interest of fairness. You need to know that I can see invisible people logged in, at the bottom of my screen. This is a function of my role as member of the Graphic Design team here.

There might be reasons why a player would want to turn invisible, to seem like they're not present in order to read up without getting called out. Or whatever. Just know that I can see you if you are logged in. If you wish to truly be undetected, then you must Log Out and read the thread.

I myself stay invisible all the time. As town or wolf, playing or social talkin'. I will not judge your alignment based on invisibility, because ya can't judge mine!

Just occurred to me that it should be known.
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 147
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Boquise »

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:38 pm
Boquise wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:37 pm If Lily is a wolf then I feel cool for calling her out yesterday

Lily wolf is probably a good look for Porscha tbh

I am 99% sure Cape is town
Why is it a good look for Porscha?

Surely the only way it isn't Cape Town is some sort of redirect?
Because I feel like if Porscha is town, scum want to immediately town read her for her emoting. I don't think scum would do that to a scum mate, they'd just let villagers do that so they sink if Porscha flips.

I agree, but Robyn wrote a post that I read as implying that Cape isn't town or something tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:40 pm
Boquise wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:38 pm Long Con is that sort of player who I think plays properly
This will not be a popular opinion, given what has generally been said about my play thus far. But thanks! I feel better about today's content than earlier, but , like, I just didn't have these thoughts before. I can't force it just when someone demands my thoughts. Some of these things have to marinate.
I relate to this so hard so if you end up being a wolf I will jump down the close-by river tbh
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I thought robyn and lily were the more emotive ones...?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Boquise wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:48 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:40 pm
I relate to this so hard so if you end up being a wolf I will jump down the close-by river tbh
"The river was too close-by... but we had to take it, DAMN that Scotty was a keen salesman!"
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Boq, am I going to crazyland to say robyn is now my top suspect? That stuff about robyn and lily being theatrics?
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:50 pm Boq, am I going to crazyland to say robyn is now my top suspect? That stuff about robyn and lily being theatrics?
Yeah, I can see it
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

not that you are going to crazyland, but that it can be theatrics.

Speaking of Robyn. I needa make my circle now tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:48 pm I thought robyn and lily were the more emotive ones...?
Porscha's first few posts towards me were "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH tbh" tbh
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Boquise wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:09 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:48 pm I thought robyn and lily were the more emotive ones...?
Porscha's first few posts towards me were "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH tbh" tbh
Yes, just reread it, she didn't like discussion of 'Why was Porscha saved?'.
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 61
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:40 am i'm well within wolf range, and i'm gonna hold a 100% townread on schweppes/bereft, can you elaborate on boq and svs

i'm also fairly confident in ender being town
One of the three statements expressed in this post is false.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 326
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:17 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:09 pm I don't get why you agree with me that lily was scum for not leaving a legacy when she was definitely aware she risked dying by Scott's hand, but everyone else is just like "maybe she's town and she forgot". Am I missing something?
This game is bereft of information. At some point, we are going to have to decide what the meager information we do have is telling us. I have decided that I believe Lily was a Wolf, and the lack of legacy fits that idea, to me.
Yeah, I meant I don't get why other people disagree that it makes her a wolf.

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:25 pm And arguing with myself doesn't seem like a fun prospect but I just thought of something.

Won't Wolf mates tell each other to make sure to have good legacies ready?

Maybe it is a lot more likely that a town Lily would neglect an early legacy because she has nothing to prove or deceive. And no one to prod her to do it.
Not necessarily. I've seen some wolves not leave legacies when they definitely had the option to, so I guess it depends on the player. If this weren't flipless, I'd have a different stance, but if lily's town then she neglected to write her role in her legacy which I think is kind of antitown because there's literally no info to go off, other than that she knew she would very likely be shot by Scotty and still didn't leave a legacy.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:50 pm Boq, am I going to crazyland to say robyn is now my top suspect? That stuff about robyn and lily being theatrics?
you’re not, lily just won an mu game after we distanced by theatre. in this case however i am town, and you’ve had a clever idea which probably would catch a wolf in a lot of scenarios. but you’re missing the forest for the trees. 1) read my iso and play independent of lily 2) notice that there’s a solid chance that she can be town 3) notice that i made many posts saying that i didn’t scumread lily and most importantly i made a post telling scotty that she should live 4) i’ve made no attempt to benefit off her death and give myself towncred
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:47 pm I just thought of something, and it needs to be shared in the interest of fairness. You need to know that I can see invisible people logged in, at the bottom of my screen. This is a function of my role as member of the Graphic Design team here.

There might be reasons why a player would want to turn invisible, to seem like they're not present in order to read up without getting called out. Or whatever. Just know that I can see you if you are logged in. If you wish to truly be undetected, then you must Log Out and read the thread.

I myself stay invisible all the time. As town or wolf, playing or social talkin'. I will not judge your alignment based on invisibility, because ya can't judge mine!

Just occurred to me that it should be known.
Personally idrc, I'm sure it matters to other people but I rarely ever lurk without saying something, so I make my presence known (except like one time I think I fell asleep while reading the thread lol). But thanks!
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:09 pm I don't get why you agree with me that lily was scum for not leaving a legacy when she was definitely aware she risked dying by Scott's hand, but everyone else is just like "maybe she's town and she forgot". Am I missing something?
This game is bereft of information. At some point, we are going to have to decide what the meager information we do have is telling us. I have decided that I believe Lily was a Wolf, and the lack of legacy fits that idea, to me.
Ha.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:41 pm
you’re not, lily just won an mu game after we distanced by theatre. in this case however i am town, and you’ve had a clever idea which probably would catch a wolf in a lot of scenarios. but you’re missing the forest for the trees. 1) read my iso and play independent of lily 2) notice that there’s a solid chance that she can be town 3) notice that i made many posts saying that i didn’t scumread lily and most importantly i made a post telling scotty that she should live 4) i’ve made no attempt to benefit off her death and give myself towncred
I did discuss the reasoning for wolf-you to call off the hit from Scotty. The information that you are experienced in the craft, specifically with Lily, doesn't make me less suspicious, you know? Like, ok, you guys are really good at it. You obviously know what +town points you expect me to hit, since you just stated them unbidden, so what's stopping wolf-you from setting it all up 'just so'?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Not to mention now you're treating me with kid gloves, but before when I called you Wolf in the list it was "LOL this fool is wronger than regular wrong, too wrong to be even fake wrong LOLOL!"
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Bereft wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:45 pm
Ha.
I knew. I did it anyway. :haha:
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

welcome to my whimsical brain tbh @robyn
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I am unfamiliar with the means to read this information
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:46 pm
robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:41 pm
I did discuss the reasoning for wolf-you to call off the hit from Scotty. The information that you are experienced in the craft, specifically with Lily, doesn't make me less suspicious, you know? Like, ok, you guys are really good at it. You obviously know what +town points you expect me to hit, since you just stated them unbidden, so what's stopping wolf-you from setting it all up 'just so'?
nothing, the issue isn't so much the read, the reason i'm using logic here is because unlike n0 you have reasoning here which would catch wolves. everything beforehand was nonsense. but here the issue is that your read relies upon many things which don't apply. sure wolf theatre is good and can catapult people to towniness. but that's not what i've done or how i've handled lily at all

i've made no attempt to benefit off her death and i told scotty to let her live. this game is flipless. both of these points are extremely relevant because they give reasoning that theatre isn't necessary and shouldn't be done. imagine if your partner dies and the thread townreads them but scumreads a town.

in this case you've convinced yourself that lily was scum which is a logical leap in and of itself. and by extension have called me and her argument theatre, which is another logical leap. you must know that i haven't tried to benefit off her death and as a wolf i'd have sr her and would've aggressively taken credit, that's distancing and theatre. what happened in this game was not that

and as i've said you've begun ignoring everything else that i've done in this game in favor of my treatment and potential distancing from lily. which simply doesn't hold under scrutiny. i can explain more but i go to class ~now and no more access to latop. the issue is literally just that you've confirmation biased yourself into a world where i uniquely benefit from that's opposite to how i've played before and after her death
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Suddenly the point of having post restrictions apply over phase cycles and not just dayphases makes sense.

I will read the nightphase, but I'm not particularly expecting this to solidify my currently very amorphous view of the game right now. Since Long Con brought it up, I am the type of player to do a minimalist amount of analysis but I have been rather inundated with real life happenings recently and I don't expect to produce any serious work until much later.

Just as a possible discussion point though, what do people think of the Cape kill? I personally thought it was rather unexpected, and I think it suggests that the gamestate is very volatile; no one's been capable of leading town, and anyone who might even remotely have good reads has any influence.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Think my WindwardAway vote from yesterday was a bust, but its pointless blaming myself given the information I had at the time.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:56 pm I am unfamiliar with the means to read this information
me too tbh
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Boquise wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:55 pm Image

welcome to my whimsical brain tbh @robyn
This has made me realize I don't recognize half the pfps in this game, smh
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Bereft wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:06 pm Think my WindwardAway vote from yesterday was a bust, but its pointless blaming myself given the information I had at the time.
I don't blame you for it tbh
I don't really feel like I can blame most people for their votes on D1, especially not in a flipless game, but I still think Scotty was town and lily mightve been a hit because of her vote and lack of legacy.
This game is going to be volatile well into the endgame, whenever that happens, because of the lack of confirmable flips. It's interesting because I've played open setup flipless before, and plenty of closed setup games with flips, but rarely a closed setup flipless, and never one with open night phases (which I greatly appreciate because I like to solve then too).

Speaking of which, I need to get my act together and make sure I vote before I sleep in a couple of hours, otherwise if I accidentally oversleep the deadline by about 4 minutes like I did on D1 it's going to be really bad.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

also i currently have a fairly strong read that long con is town right now
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Is there any reason why JOH shouldn't be a wagon today?

I know there was like one potential derp but I don't know if it was a slip of any sort. I am aware he said he didn't have much time to invest in the game and that he'd sheep someone if they pinged him to vote, and so far nobody has pinged him to vote and taken him up on the offer.

It's not that I think lack of investment is scummy, but I don't really like that he's still a slot that has made absolutely no reads or probably even looked at the flipped legacies.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:16 pm also i currently have a fairly strong read that long con is town right now
I concur with this
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I would also consider Abbi and svs as potential wagons

Abbi because I'm not at all convinced she's in town meta, I need more from her to reach that conclusion if she's town

Svs because I have exactly one reason to say she's towny, and it's that lazy lily vote, but I will acknowledge that it's not good enough to maintain a solid townread on her. I was hoping she'd ramp up on the solving but there's not much going on that I can see.

If it's not obvious, I'm throwing out names I want discussion on.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 282
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:02 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:27 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:11 am Shadow vote porscha

I was elated about actually getting her over then massively bummed to see scotty go over instead.

Theoretically possible scotty is mafia but it's hard to see a vengeful mafia making that shot tbh so I'm just treating him as a town flip
Why? Not saying your wrong cause I have no idea and kinda am feeling like Scotty was actually town sadly but why wouldn't a wolf kill Lily?
I mean unless lily had god reads*, I think there's probably just better shots this game quite frankly. Even if there's a "can only vengeful people on your wagon" stipulation I'm still not sure that's the best scum shot when you're there too and a bigger impact/harder miskill, in this game at least.

*which tbf is possible, lily is a good player! But the odds say probably not, just in terms of pure probability.
Why do people say I'm a hard miskill? I usually roll over and die at the slightest pressure.

I think I'd kill Lily there tbh.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:32 pm

I was elated about actually getting her over then massively bummed to see scotty go over instead.

Theoretically possible scotty is mafia but it's hard to see a vengeful mafia making that shot tbh so I'm just treating him as a town flip
Why? Not saying your wrong cause I have no idea and kinda am feeling like Scotty was actually town sadly but why wouldn't a wolf kill Lily?
I mean unless lily had god reads*, I think there's probably just better shots this game quite frankly. Even if there's a "can only vengeful people on your wagon" stipulation I'm still not sure that's the best scum shot when you're there too and a bigger impact/harder miskill, in this game at least.

*which tbf is possible, lily is a good player! But the odds say probably not, just in terms of pure probability.
Why do people say I'm a hard miskill? I usually roll over and die at the slightest pressure.

You mean if you were a wolf and lily was town? Or in Scotty's situation?
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 169

Post by Porscha »

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:08 pm robyn is towncleared for calling for Scotty to kill Lily. She's my top town read now.
HUH??
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Not crazy, I said it was possible during night phase, I saw it too
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Boquise I'm sorry I'm sorry I love you, you just dont come back from a punk rock concert as a calm and peaceful individual
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:47 pm Not to mention now you're treating me with kid gloves, but before when I called you Wolf in the list it was "LOL this fool is wronger than regular wrong, too wrong to be even fake wrong LOLOL!"
Good post
robyn
screaming

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Night One (1)

Post by robyn »

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:37 pm Never mind about what I said about robyn.
robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:57 pm so stupid

@Scotty don't kill lily
robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:11 pm i would very much like to kill lily, her play is bottom barrel and fucking nonsensical, truly atrocious. but the question of porscha's that i've ignored, i don't find her scummy. she's an intelligent person and can snap out of this nonsense. i would very much like to kill her for everything that she's done, it would be very gratifying. and scotty would probably follow me. but in the killing wolves department i can't see her as a wolf for all this terrible terrible play. she should live for now and i will chop her myself if she continues to play so fucking awfully.
The scenario played out in my head: robyn called for the shot as part of a distancing act, but in the wolf chat they're like "dude he'll do it, that's too much!" and later she called on Scotty to rescind.

The whole thing between robyn and lily was theatrical, a distancing act. They are wolves together.
oh i missed this post, hmmmmm, my argument still holds though
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Bereft wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:00 pm Suddenly the point of having post restrictions apply over phase cycles and not just dayphases makes sense.

I will read the nightphase, but I'm not particularly expecting this to solidify my currently very amorphous view of the game right now. Since Long Con brought it up, I am the type of player to do a minimalist amount of analysis but I have been rather inundated with real life happenings recently and I don't expect to produce any serious work until much later.

Just as a possible discussion point though, what do people think of the Cape kill? I personally thought it was rather unexpected, and I think it suggests that the gamestate is very volatile; no one's been capable of leading town, and anyone who might even remotely have good reads has any influence.
Cape was personally my top town :/ but idk if that's how everybody else felt
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:16 pm also i currently have a fairly strong read that long con is town right now
Didnt you always
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:16 pm Is there any reason why JOH shouldn't be a wagon today?

I know there was like one potential derp but I don't know if it was a slip of any sort. I am aware he said he didn't have much time to invest in the game and that he'd sheep someone if they pinged him to vote, and so far nobody has pinged him to vote and taken him up on the offer.

It's not that I think lack of investment is scummy, but I don't really like that he's still a slot that has made absolutely no reads or probably even looked at the flipped legacies.
Marmot is undoubtedly the wolfiest afk player for me right now
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:44 pm
Didnt you always
no, this read isn’t micro either, his suspicion of me is genuine and there’s an amount of critical thinking involved which is indicative of him being town
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:39 pm
Boquise I'm sorry I'm sorry I love you, you just dont come back from a punk rock concert as a calm and peaceful individual
Just got Blink-182 tickets today for the One More Time tour! Down in the pit! :slick: :noble:
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:32 pm

hmmmmm this isnt really my experience with you tbh
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:22 pm bereft/brad/porscha/ender (0)
cape/abbie/wwa (1 max)
svs
boq/nook
jack/wigly/pyxxy/marmot (null)
lily/long con
bereft/long con/porscha/ender/wwa (town)
boq/nook
svs
abbie/brad
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:45 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:16 pm Is there any reason why JOH shouldn't be a wagon today?

Marmot is undoubtedly the wolfiest afk player for me right now
I forgot about marmot tbh
He can go in my list as a shrugyeet
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

i forgot marmot is playing lol
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:51 pm
robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:22 pm bereft/brad/porscha/ender (0)
cape/abbie/wwa (1 max)
svs
boq/nook
lily/long con
bereft/long con/porscha/ender/wwa (town)
boq/nook
svs
abbie/brad
Why did I get moved from a pool of players with 1 wolf to "town"?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Boquise wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:51 pm i forgot marmot is playing lol
You can't really calling playing tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:39 pm

Return to “Previous Rackets”