Landlord Legacy Listing - Day Six (6)

Moderator: Community Team

Day 6 Poll

Poll ended at Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:00 amPlease note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

[Mods/Spec/Dead]
75%
Game Over
25%
WindwardAway
No votes
Long Con
No votes

Total votes: 8
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 147
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Day Two (2)

Post by Boquise »

my eyes are on lime coke tbh
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 229
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Yeah... I think emo-punk? Rancid is tourning with Green Day, and I call them punk.... but they're like the lightest level of true punk.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

*touring
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Night One (1)

Post by robyn »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:52 pm
robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:51 pm
robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:22 pm bereft/brad/porscha/ender (0)
cape/abbie/wwa (1 max)
svs
boq/nook
jack/wigly/pyxxy/marmot (null)
lily/long con
bereft/long con/porscha/ender/wwa (town)
boq/nook
svs
jack/wigly/pyxxy/marmot (null)
abbie/brad
Why did I get moved from a pool of players with 1 wolf to "town"?
i’m just remaking my readslist and it’s useful for me to compare with my previous readslist

also i moved you because i think you’ve been very towny, you’re one of my top towns right now. mainly because i can follow your thought process very well and i think you’re town/genuinely solving due to having my exact same thoughts on either this page or the last

(i am commuting to class so i can’t type on laptop or look up posts easily)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Boquise wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:55 pm my eyes are on lime coke tbh
Has he posted today yet?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Abbi right down to the bottom from a moderately town, robyn?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:58 pm Abbi right down to the bottom from a moderately town, robyn?
correct
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

abbie’s initial read was mostly a sheep from other people and specifically brad. brad dropping off and neon voting 2 towns is a very bad look for abbie. and neon just hasn’t done much this game and has been relegated to the background even though she’s been posting
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 169

Post by Porscha »

robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:48 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:44 pm
robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:16 pm also i currently have a fairly strong read that long con is town right now
Didnt you always
no, this read isn’t micro either, his suspicion of me is genuine and there’s an amount of critical thinking involved which is indicative of him being town
You already said he was town for the reads list day 1 cuz he was "reading closely" and accused you of something you claim you didnt do
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:04 pm
robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:16 pm also i currently have a fairly strong read that long con is town right now
Didnt you always
no, this read isn’t micro either, his suspicion of me is genuine and there’s an amount of critical thinking involved which is indicative of him being town
You already said he was town for the reads list day 1 cuz he was "reading closely" and accused you of something you claim you didnt do
correct but i also hadn’t found him as town meaningfully and dropped him, that read was also heavily criticized which didn’t help. but now i’ve found him as town. he was bottom tier with lily in my first readslist cause it felt like he didn’t particularly have a worldview or many reads
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:58 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:46 pm
robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:41 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:50 pm Boq, am I going to crazyland to say robyn is now my top suspect? That stuff about robyn and lily being theatrics?
you’re not, lily just won an mu game after we distanced by theatre. in this case however i am town, and you’ve had a clever idea which probably would catch a wolf in a lot of scenarios. but you’re missing the forest for the trees. 1) read my iso and play independent of lily 2) notice that there’s a solid chance that she can be town 3) notice that i made many posts saying that i didn’t scumread lily and most importantly i made a post telling scotty that she should live 4) i’ve made no attempt to benefit off her death and give myself towncred
I did discuss the reasoning for wolf-you to call off the hit from Scotty. The information that you are experienced in the craft, specifically with Lily, doesn't make me less suspicious, you know? Like, ok, you guys are really good at it. You obviously know what +town points you expect me to hit, since you just stated them unbidden, so what's stopping wolf-you from setting it all up 'just so'?
nothing, the issue isn't so much the read, the reason i'm using logic here is because unlike n0 you have reasoning here which would catch wolves. everything beforehand was nonsense. but here the issue is that your read relies upon many things which don't apply. sure wolf theatre is good and can catapult people to towniness. but that's not what i've done or how i've handled lily at all

i've made no attempt to benefit off her death and i told scotty to let her live. this game is flipless. both of these points are extremely relevant because they give reasoning that theatre isn't necessary and shouldn't be done. imagine if your partner dies and the thread townreads them but scumreads a town.

in this case you've convinced yourself that lily was scum which is a logical leap in and of itself. and by extension have called me and her argument theatre, which is another logical leap. you must know that i haven't tried to benefit off her death and as a wolf i'd have sr her and would've aggressively taken credit, that's distancing and theatre. what happened in this game was not that

and as i've said you've begun ignoring everything else that i've done in this game in favor of my treatment and potential distancing from lily. which simply doesn't hold under scrutiny. i can explain more but i go to class ~now and no more access to latop. the issue is literally just that you've confirmation biased yourself into a world where i uniquely benefit from that's opposite to how i've played before and after her death
You brought up "not attempting to benefit from her death" several times, but that doesn't mean that much to me. It's only been half a day, I wouldn't expect you to blast into the thread, telling us how towny this makes you look. I'm sure you would have some subtlety if you chose to try to benefit, like responding to others with the suggestion of a perspective.

You often seem quite towny to me, but that's kind of normal. I don't require a game-long exposé of bad behaviour to have a suspicion, because most wolves are good enough at acting towny most of the time, aren't they? Focusing on the Lily situation and finding suspicion in it - sure, let's call it a stand-out anomaly in your otherwise towny play. But that's how this works. That's where I expect to be able to build suspicions. If I accept that "you've begun ignoring everything else that i've done in this game" is exonerating, then who's left? Marmot, I guess, because he has never acted towny once?

ESPECIALLY because this is flipless, I need to cast my anchor somewhere. I'm not going to get any help along the way, and I'm sorry but this is not going to be an easy one for me to drop, and I will likely vote for you, robyn. My best advice is to make a better case against someone else, and not to waste time trying to convince me. There's just too little to hold on to, this is where I'm placing my chips.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 326
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

Mine too
He dropped off hard after last night imo
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:06 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:04 pm
Didnt you always
correct but i also hadn’t found him as town meaningfully and dropped him, that read was also heavily criticized which didn’t help. but now i’ve found him as town. he was bottom tier with lily in my first readslist cause it felt like he didn’t particularly have a worldview or many reads
That's accurate, please give me a little more leeway next time because I think that might be my usual? I've been on hiatus for several years but I don't really ever enter the towncore early, f at all.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

If we're not voting lurkers because we want more info, I'd go for Abbi or Brad tbh, and if people are up for svs then I want a decent case on her.

If we're including lurkers, I'm fine with marmot and JOH because neither of them has produced any meaningful content.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Wilgy and pyxxy are in a weird place for me where i don't think they're the scummiest of lurkers but I also don't see much from them. I get the feeling Wilgy could be town, but I remember him asking a couple of questions and less of a followup (might have just missed some responses if he actually did reply to everything). Pyxxy has been here, said something, I don't remember what, but it didn't ping me like their posts did in the two games where i correctly called them out as scum, so that's something, I guess. Still want more from him, but he's not my priority pick for today since there are worse slots.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Also, there's this:
Bereft wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:38 pm
robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:40 am i'm well within wolf range, and i'm gonna hold a 100% townread on schweppes/bereft, can you elaborate on boq and svs

i'm also fairly confident in ender being town
One of the three statements expressed in this post is false.
Did you address this or avoid it, robyn?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:17 pm Also, there's this:
robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:40 am i'm well within wolf range, and i'm gonna hold a 100% townread on schweppes/bereft, can you elaborate on boq and svs

avoided, schweppes was calling me out of wolf range
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:17 pm Wilgy and pyxxy are in a weird place for me where i don't think they're the scummiest of lurkers but I also don't see much from them. I get the feeling Wilgy could be town, but I remember him asking a couple of questions and less of a followup (might have just missed some responses if he actually did reply to everything). Pyxxy has been here, said something, I don't remember what, but it didn't ping me like their posts did in the two games where i correctly called them out as scum, so that's something, I guess. Still want more from him, but he's not my priority pick for today since there are worse slots.
Pyxxy subbed in for Seanzie and is still alive in the other current game. I'm willing to give them more time to get fully integrated.

Wilgy does not have those excuses.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Boquise wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:54 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:39 pm
Boquise wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:09 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:48 pm I thought robyn and lily were the more emotive ones...?
Porscha's first few posts towards me were "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH tbh" tbh
Boquise I'm sorry I'm sorry I love you, you just dont come back from a punk rock concert as a calm and peaceful individual
Look it isnt like I can go listen to operation ivy live alright give me a break xd
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:18 pm

How enigmatic. I thought he had some lie-detector role or something.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Actually, I realize that's dumb... none of those statements could trigger a lie detector unless they're telepathic and know your true mind.
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 147
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Boquise »

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:56 pm
Has he posted today yet?
nope
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Two wolf teams: Renters and Government Agents.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 282
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:20 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:19 am
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:35 am
robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:31 am cape is a reasonable kill, i will completely ignore cape's legacy now, and note that brad has dropped off

wwa, ignoring everything relating to lily, why aren't you gonna vote me?

i'd also like a full readslist from u
Partly for reasons I listed in an above response to you - I don't trust my ability to read you, and you did have some towny points on D1.

And then adding the lily thing on top of that just kinda reinforces the idea that I don't need to focus on you today.

I don't have a full readlist nor do I plan on writing one, most people are null or flipflopping in and out of my PoE for lack of a better place to put them.

I'm no longer confident in town!Brad, though, and he's dropped down to a null because his lack of engagement despite being present is kind of concerning. I think Abbi could be scum but I'm not confident on that read. I think you have a decent chance to be town but I'm not 100% on that take as I said. I probably still wouldn't touch Bereft even though I think he's fallen off a bit in activity. I also still think boq and Porscha are both town.

Feel free to ask me about specific names, I wanted to format a proper readlist last night but got too
Why am I scum?
Because I don't currently townread you
Great reasoning 10 out of 10

This is something I would say and than get called scum for saying
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:20 pm
robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:18 pm

How enigmatic. I thought he had some lie-detector role or something.
ah yes lie detect 3 opinions

anyway i understand that i probably can’t change your mind, but i have no respect for your play so i’m not gonna get mad at you like i got mad at lily

don’t vote for me, the strict logic here is, if you do vote me and the vote is between me and someone else i never die and you ensure my vote (not yours) is the one that goes over. i think you’re town and i think that you can catch wolves. i’m just not and tbh i don’t expect u to see otherwise

tfw impasse
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:18 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:17 pm Wilgy and pyxxy are in a weird place for me where i don't think they're the scummiest of lurkers but I also don't see much from them. I get the feeling Wilgy could be town, but I remember him asking a couple of questions and less of a followup (might have just missed some responses if he actually did reply to everything). Pyxxy has been here, said something, I don't remember what, but it didn't ping me like their posts did in the two games where i correctly called them out as scum, so that's something, I guess. Still want more from him, but he's not my priority pick for today since there are worse slots.
Pyxxy subbed in for Seanzie and is still alive in the other current game. I'm willing to give them more time to get fully integrated.

Wilgy does not have those excuses.
Yeah, I know pyxxy is a sub, that's why I'm fine with letting him live for another day.

Do you have an opinion on Wilgy, or are you just saying he has no excuse not to be solving? I should probably ISO him to see exactly how much followup he did after asking for summaries of what happened because I mostly just remember him asking for a synopsis and then dipping again.
☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:21 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:20 am Why me fry me

Also I think it's disingenuous to say Bread isn't doing much or engaged
He's doing stuff but he was not engaged in the discussion between boq/Porscha or lily/Robyn that were happening simultaneously. I was there and commenting on everything, Brad was there and memeing. I get that it's a Brad thing, but he was in the exact position scum would want to be in if the Porscha/boq debate was t/t.
I mean I actively avoided that conversation during catch up to.

Especially Lily Robyn was making me uncomfortable but also I don't see why I need to be involved in someone else's argument they should be talking it out themselves and I can read into it but I don't think you need to actively discuss it in the moment

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:22 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:27 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:11 am Shadow vote porscha

I was elated about actually getting her over then massively bummed to see scotty go over instead.

Theoretically possible scotty is mafia but it's hard to see a vengeful mafia making that shot tbh so I'm just treating him as a town flip
Why? Not saying your wrong cause I have no idea and kinda am feeling like Scotty was actually town sadly but why wouldn't a wolf kill Lily?
Would town!lily forget to leave a legacy?
I'm town and I didn't write one till this morning cause I had no information.

Why write a legacy to rehash what you've already said in thread.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Nobody had new info till today

ImageImage

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:25 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:20 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:19 am
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:35 am
robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:31 am cape is a reasonable kill, i will completely ignore cape's legacy now, and note that brad has dropped off

wwa, ignoring everything relating to lily, why aren't you gonna vote me?

i'd also like a full readslist from u
Partly for reasons I listed in an above response to you - I don't trust my ability to read you, and you did have some towny points on D1.

And then adding the lily thing on top of that just kinda reinforces the idea that I don't need to focus on you today.

I don't have a full readlist nor do I plan on writing one, most people are null or flipflopping in and out of my PoE for lack of a better place to put them.

I'm no longer confident in town!Brad, though, and he's dropped down to a null because his lack of engagement despite being present is kind of concerning. I think Abbi could be scum but I'm not confident on that read. I think you have a decent chance to be town but I'm not 100% on that take as I said. I probably still wouldn't touch Bereft even though I think he's fallen off a bit in activity. I also still think boq and Porscha are both town.

Feel free to ask me about specific names, I wanted to format a proper readlist last night but got too
Why am I scum?
Because I don't currently townread you
Great reasoning 10 out of 10

This is something I would say and than get called scum for saying
You can call me scum for it, I don't care. I don't actively scumread you but I think you have scum equity. I don't actively scumread anyone right now, so I'm operating off the "everyone who isn't towny is poe, including the nulls" plan.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Day 1

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:27 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:02 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:52 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:46 am
Am I a wolf in the we are arch nemesis' way or in the you actually think I'm a wolf wash
Find out next time on Dragon Ball X to doubt
I don't know what this means
It means I was being funny.
I don't get it

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:32 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:33 am Game *

Fuck phones
I wouldn't.
I would fuck one specific phone

this joke is really funny if you understand it

ImageImage

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:27 pm

I was elated about actually getting her over then massively bummed to see scotty go over instead.

Theoretically possible scotty is mafia but it's hard to see a vengeful mafia making that shot tbh so I'm just treating him as a town flip
Why? Not saying your wrong cause I have no idea and kinda am feeling like Scotty was actually town sadly but why wouldn't a wolf kill Lily?
I'm town and I didn't write one till this morning cause I had no information.

Why write a legacy to rehash what you've already said in thread.
Because we don't fucking know if you have any role-relevant information to share?? Sharing it is pro-town, and we can't claim in the thread, so writing at least that much in your legacy like Scotty did is the next best thing.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:25 pmdon’t vote for me, the strict logic here is, if you do vote me and the vote is between me and someone else i never die and you ensure my vote (not yours) is the one that goes over. i think you’re town and i think that you can catch wolves. i’m just not and tbh i don’t expect u to see otherwise
"if you do vote me and the vote is between me and someone else i never die and you ensure my vote (not yours) is the one that goes over." I don't understand this.
☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:37 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:36 am
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:33 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:26 am

Entirely possible.

Also hi.

I have had a day. And I have 10 pages. And it's already 11pm. Chances of me fully catching up are slimish but I'm gonna give it a shot.

(Do we have any idea what night vote does @pyxxy? I meme voted for it because I thought Rondo was fucking around but now I realise it could be not.)

(Feel free to ask me questions until I inevitably succumb to sleep)
But forgetting to leave a legacy when multiple people called for Scotty to vig her?
I mean. Yeah. I don't really have an argument in response. I just feel like lack of legacy probably isn't that strong a tell overall.
Maybe it wouldn't normally be, but she was well aware that people were asking for her to be shot because she responded to them. I don't see why she would just not leave a legacy as town in a flipless game. I don't even care that she didn't leave legacy reads; she didn't tell us her role.
Absolutely zero of these day 1 legacies provided new and Intresting info except ig role claims. I'm town and I didn't write one lol

ImageImage

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:27 pmWhy write a legacy to rehash what you've already said in thread.
Just sharing your role can help. :shrug2:
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:31 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:37 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:36 am
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:33 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:26 am

Entirely possible.

Also hi.

I have had a day. And I have 10 pages. And it's already 11pm. Chances of me fully catching up are slimish but I'm gonna give it a shot.

(Do we have any idea what night vote does @pyxxy? I meme voted for it because I thought Rondo was fucking around but now I realise it could be not.)

(Feel free to ask me questions until I inevitably succumb to sleep)
But forgetting to leave a legacy when multiple people called for Scotty to vig her?
I mean. Yeah. I don't really have an argument in response. I just feel like lack of legacy probably isn't that strong a tell overall.
Maybe it wouldn't normally be, but she was well aware that people were asking for her to be shot because she responded to them. I don't see why she would just not leave a legacy as town in a flipless game. I don't even care that she didn't leave legacy reads; she didn't tell us her role.
Absolutely zero of these day 1 legacies provided new and Intresting info except ig role claims. I'm town and I didn't write one lol
Yeah so, write your role in your legacy, sheesh. That's all I'm asking people to do. If you're not town you don't have to comply 😒
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I'm gonna place a vote in like 10 minutes because I'm tired of what feels like talking in circles

At this point I don't even care if anyone agrees with my choice of vote or not

It will be one of the names I mentioned that I'd consider voting, though
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:30 pm
robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:25 pmdon’t vote for me, the strict logic here is, if you do vote me and the vote is between me and someone else i never die and you ensure my vote (not yours) is the one that goes over. i think you’re town and i think that you can catch wolves. i’m just not and tbh i don’t expect u to see otherwise
"if you do vote me and the vote is between me and someone else i never die and you ensure my vote (not yours) is the one that goes over." I don't understand this.
if you vote for me you waste your vote because i never go over, that’s the rub, you ensure whoever i want to vote out goes out. like i’m not against working with you about anyone except my top town row on my post recent readslist

the issue is just that votes lock and your entire cycle might be made irrelevant by suspecting me. i don’t care how you view me here but the logic is that you’d waste all your effort on me and i think you’re town so i’d just ignore you

and voila d3 where you haven’t put effort into finding me and all my play ignoring lily is ignored by you and etc etc

it’s a shitshow and i’m warning you
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

And town, ffs please write your roles in your legacies. If you did actions and/or got results, share them, please. If you're vanilla, then write that you're vanilla so there's no confusion. It's a flipless game and this is the closest we can get to gathering mech info.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:29 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:32 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:33 am Game *

Fuck phones
I wouldn't.
I would fuck one specific phone

this joke is really funny if you understand it
Nanananana
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

[VOTE: Lime Coke] aubergine[
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

grrrrrrr
☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:42 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:57 am My brain theory rn has 2 wolves in WWA/Porscha/Lily/Abi and I keep changing my mind on which ones.
I mean game theory says kill them all if you're that confident in two among that four

I'd personally remove abbi but 🤷‍♀️
Awwww I knew I loved you

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 63

Post by S~V~S »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:14 pm If we're not voting lurkers because we want more info, I'd go for Abbi or Brad tbh, and if people are up for svs then I want a decent case on her.

If we're including lurkers, I'm fine with marmot and JOH because neither of them has produced any meaningful content.
I plan on looking at capes one of LC/Marmot theory before I vote. LC is looking fairly open and doesn’t seem to have an agenda, so I feel better about him than I did say 1.

Again I have to vote before 10ish eastern but I’ll try to avoid outraging anyone.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:03 pm I have witnessed exactly 0 memorable attempts at solving from him tbh
See she gets it

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:25 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:01 pm Bleh, through my ISO skims I keep seeing Long Con just as general consensus through both living and dead players.

So why was Long Con not highly voted yesterday where Porscha was?
Probably because there's no actual reason to suspect me beyond my usual playstyle. Things have changed around here during my hiatus, apparently - when I left, players were getting more and more analytical, applying different logical methods and analysis with great success. Now, looks like it's mostly just "oh this player feels wolfy, I vote them" kind of stuff. Are Alison and JJJ both out of the game right now?

ImageImage

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:12 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:03 pm I have witnessed exactly 0 memorable attempts at solving from him tbh
See she gets it
I cannot control the integrity of your memory, or Porscha's. :noble:
☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:48 pm
Boquise wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:03 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:55 am Alright, ya'll. Here's the deal.

I'm not in a position to play well in this game. Open nights and no flips make things hard to begin with. Multitabling in a mash makes things significantly worse.

So what's gonna happen is that I'm gonna sheep people who ping me. I'm going to look at specific things that specific players ask me to look at. You can try to guide my ass into helping the town. You can try to catch mafia manipulating me into helping them. But I'm not gonna be super helpful on my own until my schedule clears up.

I don't wanna replace out because I like Rondo and I like alternative setups and I also think that I'm the kinda player who can do fuck all for three day phases, come in and do a ton of effort on D4 and actually help the town. If you wanna yeet me before that, that's understandable but here's hoping schedules work out or a friend decides to lead me to water.
I feel you.
I am tripletabling. And I absolutely hate multitabling so I am in pain
I'm also multitabling and trying to keep up with everything at once
I should probably stop doing this, though

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Is now when I point out I'm also doing this

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Rackets”