Ranmilia
No votes
tedxtr
No votes
No elimination
No votes
No vote / Unvote
No votes
Needing AppleTV subscription (non-players)
36%

Total votes: 11
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 411
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: Severance [Evening One]

Post by tedxtr »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:30 pm
tedxtr wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:49 pm
Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:52 am Rondo +: high levels of enthusiasm on entry. unafraid to make waves including directly approaching mac before mac arrived in the game.
another instance of a weird read, what waves was rondo making? he voted the top wagon with 0 explanation

kinda feel like this could come from a wolf saying a wolf wouldn't do v!gira like this, cuz otherwise i can't see the waves he was making by voting the top wagon
I would've considered Rondo immediately voting Gira and then asking why Gira was even a wagon as "making waves", if only for how out of sync it was with the discussion
i guess, but the problem i have is that, just as in TSP's case, the callout is extremely early and it seems to lack skepticism

might be a playstyle issue cuz in both cases there is an explanation, but the seeming lack of skepticism is still in the back of my mind

he was "making waves", but why did he make the waves? sorta like that. though i still don't view a naked vote on the top wagon that later on is moved as making waves, but I can ~see what they mean

dunno
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 166

Post by MacDougall »

I also think us seeing Robyn as suspicious is perhaps indicative that they are town. Or perhaps that Robyn is and they are not.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 730
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:04 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:02 pm I think I'm pretty good at what I do and don't think I exaggerate things but... maybe I'm wrong ig
When it comes to players who you think have range, you are bias to hyper fixating on them and frequently one post read them for level 1 stuff. You do it to me all the time.

I don't think there's necessarily anything wrong with it, and you may even be right. But I don't think Dyslexicon's posts are there yet, and believe me I'm trying to find them town here.
Hmm
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Maybe ig

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:09 pm I also think us seeing Robyn as suspicious is perhaps indicative that they are town. Or perhaps that Robyn is and they are not.
that’s what they said about me in ‘nam
☆Princess Abigail☆

O.o

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 390
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

finished ep 7

the moment he tore up that picture I knew that was gonna be a reveal (but not who, ofc)

I think I'm surprised how happy I am with the pacing. easy flow state show
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

oh goodness me y'all forced dizzy to wallpost

heartless demons, all of you
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:19 pm oh goodness me y'all forced dizzy to wallpost

be more twinky, pyxxy
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:27 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:43 pm I think Pyxxy is kind of towny for entitlement reasons. It's something of a one post read but I actually think Pyxxy is fairly polarised. Their comfort level and care factor is a high/low when town and inversed when mafia.
And last game he went totally afk so I had no clue what to do with his slot but he died for inactivity as a wolf
it took me longer than it should have to realize you were talking about rondo's game

again very sorry rondo that I got the deadline wrong
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1023
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:06 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:05 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:53 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:36 pm I've caught up and retained almost nothing I read this is bad

But I'm starting to think Dyslexicon might actually be town lol
I don't buy that Dyslexicon is incapable of making that long post as mafia. It was perhaps slightly towny, so I buy you placing too much emphasis on it though.
Can you elaborate on what you found "slightly towny"?
Effort level. The Gira read was okay. Their treatment of you lacked agenda.
If you find that post "slightly towny", why are you still voting for Dyslexicon?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

[VOTE: dubz ] aubergine

come back rondo
ImageImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:20 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:19 pm oh goodness me y'all forced dizzy to wallpost

be more twinky, pyxxy
you didnt even acknowledge my rot69 joke get out of here
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

[VOTE: ted] aubergine btw
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 262
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:42 pm mmmm this game suddenly feels unsafe
The implication is clear
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Mac Towned gira and it’s day one so I’ll be looking to move
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Or maybe I wont
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:28 pm
robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:20 pm

be more twinky, pyxxy
you didnt even acknowledge my rot69 joke get out of here
it wasn’t funny u little twink
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:28 pm [VOTE: ted] aubergine btw
Why?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:30 pm Mac Towned gira and it’s day one so I’ll be looking to move
What's your read on Mac?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 497
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:48 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:44 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:41 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:39 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:34 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:06 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:41 pm

Fucking liar
Idk I'm pretty sure I've been getting 0 wolves lately
Last time I got almost all the wolves by D2, I ate the kill, but that was like two years ago.
I dunno your one of the people I'm often most concerned about playing against when I'm wolf and I think I'm pretty good at like analyzing that kinda thing
Didn't I hard townread you the last time you were wolfing and I was town? It was in that travesty of an FoL game where town didn't really put effort into anything, you wolfed with Luka, and Arctic and I correctly towncored each other and got mislunched consecutively by people who thought we were partnered and defending each other.
I'm pretty sure I've pocketed you under multiple accounts as wolf but I only do that cause you have thread control and scare me lol
I have zero thread control on this forum lol
I only have thread control on FoL because I was their champs rep last year and the newbies remember that and cower in fear
Everyone else knows that I'm pretty 50/50 with my accuracy, I can townclear myself most of the time when I want to, but my reads are poop even if my reasoning is somewhat logical
I don't think that's always true. I wolfed against you on this forum under the name Zenon and I defs pocketed you because people were following you
Ok actually that's true lol, I forgot about that game
Everyone else was pushing you but you were pocketing me so I defended you lol
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

@WindwardAway would me calling you beautiful be pocketing?
☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:36 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:06 pm

Idk I'm pretty sure I've been getting 0 wolves lately
Last time I got almost all the wolves by D2, I ate the kill, but that was like two years ago.
I dunno your one of the people I'm often most concerned about playing against when I'm wolf and I think I'm pretty good at like analyzing that kinda thing
Didn't I hard townread you the last time you were wolfing and I was town? It was in that travesty of an FoL game where town didn't really put effort into anything, you wolfed with Luka, and Arctic and I correctly towncored each other and got mislunched consecutively by people who thought we were partnered and defending each other.
I'm pretty sure I've pocketed you under multiple accounts as wolf but I only do that cause you have thread control and scare me lol
I only have thread control on FoL because I was their champs rep last year and the newbies remember that and cower in fear
Everyone else knows that I'm pretty 50/50 with my accuracy, I can townclear myself most of the time when I want to, but my reads are poop even if my reasoning is somewhat logical
I don't think that's always true. I wolfed against you on this forum under the name Zenon and I defs pocketed you because people were following you
Your the only reason I won that game

ImageImage

Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 363
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they

Post by Ranmilia »

Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:52 am Rondo +: high levels of enthusiasm on entry. unafraid to make waves including directly approaching mac before mac arrived in the game.
another instance of a weird read, what waves was rondo making? he voted the top wagon with 0 explanation

kinda feel like this could come from a wolf saying a wolf wouldn't do v!gira like this, cuz otherwise i can't see the waves he was making by voting the top wagon
I would've considered Rondo immediately voting Gira and then asking why Gira was even a wagon as "making waves", if only for how out of sync it was with the discussion
Ye this. It was very wave-makey to instantly throw votes around in an environment where few people are choosing to vote yet and some of the ones who do (hi) are getting pressured and scrutinized for it.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:43 pm

Ye this. It was very wave-makey to instantly throw votes around in an environment where few people are choosing to vote yet and some of the ones who do (hi) are getting pressured and scrutinized for it.
and you expected him to know that subbing in?

why are you not concerned on whether the votes are actually legit or not?
ImageImageImageImage
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:38 pm @WindwardAway would me calling you beautiful be pocketing?
Not really
I usually only assume townreads to be pocket attempts, but maybe that's just me lol
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:52 pm
robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:38 pm @WindwardAway would me calling you beautiful be pocketing?
Not really
I usually only assume townreads to be pocket attempts, but maybe that's just me lol
well

you’re beautiful
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:44 pm

Does a vote have to be legit in order to be controversial? I thought the whole idea of something being controversial was that the interpretation is debatable, exactly as it's currently being discussed. You are now discussing how Rondo's vote might not be legit, and how it shouldn't merit a townread, which clearly means his vote did generate speculation and questioning, regardless of whether you agree with Ran and me.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:55 pm
Not really
well

you’re beautiful
Why thank you
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:40 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:36 pm

Your the only reason I won that game
I am a lot of reasons why wolves win games
And usually not when I'm a wolf, but sometimes
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:44 pm

ok caught up

If he is a wolf, yes, I would think he'd be more cautious and less attention grabby. I am not too concerned because they are not serious votes that are going to kill people, they are votes that are really only going to draw attention to himself. And also, he just subbed in so I am/was mostly reserving judgment, and I wanted him to not immediately feel under pressure because the only other thing I had to say on the slot was "your predecessor was meh to me."

It is kind of wild to me that you view Rondo's entrance as "not making waves" and totally normal, while me giving him (them? not sure on pronouns) a charitable early analysis is "whoa, are they wolf partners?"
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:56 pm
robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:55 pm
Not really
well

you’re beautiful
Why thank you
:workit:
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

@WindwardAway post a full readslist u girltwink
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

@Dyslexicon I have read your posts... I don't have much to say in response that isn't obvious or already said. If you are town, we can really use your head in the game, please keep on keepin on, read as much as you are able and give us your thoughts, and don't feel like "oh no ran is dead set on killing me" because that is not the case, unless you are a wolf in which case it is the case. But regardless very happy to finally get a game with you <3
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

@MacDougall Can you explain like I'm 5 how you think Robyn has not been towny?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

for me in order to consider someone is making waves, they have to be serious or post some heat

placing a naked vote that means nothing and can easily be defended as “i was just fooling around” is never making waves

which is why im sooo confused how you’d ever characterize it as that when his vote was obv not real as he’d swapped it 3 posts later or so
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

he legit said “why are we voting you” xD
ImageImageImageImage
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

Yes, exactly? And everyone noticed that and people in thread at the time reacted to it. It's not about the vote itself, it's about the attention grabbing behavior.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:07 pm @WindwardAway post a full readslist u girltwink
I'm too lazy to make one rn and every time I do it off the top of my head I forget someone

Probably said most of my takes recently anyway

Oh, and I think mac is town so far so I really need to do some poe restructuring
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:15 pm for me in order to consider someone is making waves, they have to be serious or post some heat

placing a naked vote that means nothing and can easily be defended as “i was just fooling around” is never making waves

which is why im sooo confused how you’d ever characterize it as that when his vote was obv not real as he’d swapped it 3 posts later or so
At least for me, I don't exclusively use the term "making waves" to imply the result was intentional
I don't think it was intentional at all on Rondo's part and that's exactly why I think it's more likely a town behavior. Wolves could check with wolfchat when they sub in to see who's a prime mislunch candidate and get a quick synopsis of the game rather than popping in, sheeping a (probably) random wagon, and then having the audacity to ask why that wagon is a wagon instead of pretending to probe around first.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I hate to do this but I'm gonna quote leetic here and point out that Rondo's entry felt unplanned in a towny sort of way
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:32 pm I hate to do this but I'm gonna quote leetic here and point out that Rondo's entry felt unplanned in a towny sort of way
Uh
I meant that leetic said unplanned entries to the thread are towny
Which I disagreed with earlier, but this is an example of where I would agree with that assessment
I'm not saying leetic said that rondo specifically was towny
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I feel like I'm talking out of my ass and should probably go to sleep.

[VOTE: Bereft] aubergine

Good night lol.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:34 pm I feel like I'm talking out of my ass and should probably go to sleep.

Good night lol.
seems me calling you beautiful has pocketed u
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:35 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:34 pm I feel like I'm talking out of my ass and should probably go to sleep.

Good night lol.
No, but I think you're townier than Bereft because I literally cannot read him rn
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:36 pm

Good night lol.
No, but I think you're townier than Bereft because I literally cannot read him rn
should i give you a massage?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I'm ashamed to say I still don't have any particularly strong scumreads, and by admitting this, I lose the chance to push someone for pressure, but it's not like I felt like doing it more today since I already pressured the hell out of leetic on d0.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:37 pm

Good night lol.
Only if it's magically gonna help me read Bereft
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:38 pm
robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:37 pm

Good night lol.
Only if it's magically gonna help me read Bereft
no but it’ll make your back and shoulders better, maybe lower back too
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

@Gira A. y u scumread robyn? Like... not to overreact but I still feel very confident in them from probing into them earlier. They are a poor little meow meow and not doing anything I can identify as scummy. But mac and you are both going at them hard and neither of you are really saying why that I can see, so... someone is big wrong here.

B. What is your philosophy on the act of voting (in mafia)?

Return to “Previous Jobs”