Ranmilia
No votes
tedxtr
No votes
No elimination
No votes
No vote / Unvote
No votes
Needing AppleTV subscription (non-players)
36%

Total votes: 11
Gira
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 305

Re: Severance [Evening One]

Post by Gira »

i've begun to find the Bereft gimmick extremely amusing even if i don't have the patience to actually puzzle out what his posts mean
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 497
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

Gira wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:15 am i've begun to find the Bereft gimmick extremely amusing even if i don't have the patience to actually puzzle out what his posts mean
I do think it's entertaining
I just wish I had more time to put together which reads were which, lol
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Porscha wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:41 am obligatory "wtf there is 30 pages post"

bet you guys wish you could vote me for it
when the fuck did you show up in this game
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:46 am
Ranmilia wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:41 am
WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:38 am @Ranmilia are you around? You said you had something to ask me
Yes. Gun to head take on pyxxy chop chop town or wolf?
Without looking at his iso I would shrugyeet him without remorse.
I think his responses to leetic earlier looked kinda towny but maybe that's just because I don't think it looked like theatre, but I townread leetic way more than pyxxy so it's not a great standard for comparison.
But he townread me fairly early, I don't think he gave any explanation for it, and he also knows that I have caught him twice almost immediately in games where he was wolfing and that if he is a wolf, I will catch on and not let him escape.
So yeah, it's an ego-based read for sure, and probably paranoia plays into it but that is my current thought. And I think that part is more important than his discourse with leetic.
interesting
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

my towncore is the same as mac's, uncertain how i would order names below that but i think the game is in a fairly good place. i have different reasons for locktowning ran than him but the sentiment is the same regardless
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

i'm guessing the other thread shrugyeeted porscha for being afk, been there before but also lolthem
---
leetic wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:25 am Maybe the other thread didn't have a N0? That's the only explanation for Porscha being dead now besides a nightstart or daykill
my assumption all along has been that the 24 hour day 0 was put in place to desync the threads. i had guessed we were gonna end up soul linked with the people in the work thread although i guess that's not the case
---
tedxtr wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:27 am if people lunched in here become treestumps to the other thread

then please. kill me.
sick poast
---
WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:57 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:45 am
WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:44 am Is it time to tell you why I was entertaining Robyn and voting Bereft? Or should I save it for later?
fuck yeh it's time
Ok so I was asking earlier when Robyn was wavering on their Bereft take, and then Bereft seemed to have listed Robyn as a scumread. I didn't want to force a dichotomy between them because it would go terribly if I was wrong, but I wanted to poke around and see what people's reasons for scum reading Robyn were (the reasons for people scumreading Bereft were very clearly that he was gimmick posting).

Robyn claimed that they could solve both Bereft and me within the first 24hours, which resulted in them expressing a townread on me and what seemed like a throwaway scumread on Bereft,which is why I was trying to gauge their confidence in that read (and unfortunately, I was unable to gauge how confident Bereft was in his read on Robyn but maybe someone else picked that up).

I did actually think, once Bereft posted about the objects and put down the first 3 votes, that he was slightly towny for doing so solving under the gimmick. I believe Robyn picked up on this and decided to commit to the bereft push because it would be pretty easy for others to follow without much convincing. The real hindrance to that would be the dissenters who thought Robyn themself was a wolf, however.

Earlier in the game, I did think Robyn's read on Ranmilia was satisfactory enough that I wasn't going to question Robyn right away. I decided it was mildly towny enough and that I could probably leave their slot and see how it goes, so I took to responding to the scumreads on Robyn to figure out what their logic was (or at least, I tried to). So then when Robyn was trying to butter me up and also ask for my readlist, I decided to be sneaky and just not give it (but also because I was too lazy to type it up) and see what behavior I could observe.

I expressed low confidence in my current reads and no real scumreads. This was true enough, and as you pointed out earlier in someone else's case (TSP?), Robyn went straight for pocketing me after I said that. I decided I would vote for Bereft to force the dichotomy between them, correct or not, but without saying that's what I was doing. I downplayed my interpretation of bereft's posts in order to do this, and made a paranoia post that allowed Robyn to amplify it (TSP picked up on this, but thought I looked bad for sowing paranoia in saying that highposters contained a wolf). What I said in response to his vote on me after I caught up was that he should look for who reacted to that post. The answer should be Robyn, because Robyn immediately echoed that sentiment and told the thread that I was "correctly" voicing concern that there was an active wolf. In my opinion, if Robyn is a wolf, then they ARE the most active wolf commenting on my post. If I were more accurate and someone who was a wolf with Robyn was more active than them, they would not want to amplify that.

Sorry this is so longwinded, and also I'm not voting Robyn right now because I don't want to encourage a hammer until closer to the voting deadline. So I just voted pyxxy so that I'm voting somewhere, lol (sorry pyxxy).
god ur such a villager
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

i might have to eat crow on my defense of dizzy tbqh
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Gira wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:07 am i might have to eat crow on my defense of dizzy tbqh
Why's that?
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Dyslexicon »

Gira wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:07 am i might have to eat crow on my defense of dizzy tbqh
You don't <3
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I thought I had a point about Ted, since he has votes. It's just that he very quickly asked Ran about stuff as he was going, as in, there was no delay in the questioning, it was rapid fire, so I think that's good and shows actual thinking. It was about her Rondo read.

Also, @TonyStarkPrime are you setting up a dichotomy between me and Ran? If so, why?
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:27 am
Spoiler: show
imagine a ted/leetic/robyn team. tough rand if true
leetic would be crushing it tbh

i'm based toward townreading insomnia because of his posting style, which i think always hits the surface level indicators i look for, and would have to actually look deeper into him to catch him but haven't really been that concerned and i keep liking when he posts

---
WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:31 am
Why's that?
thread feels towny as fuck, have a hard time finding scumreads, and i decided in my meditation chamber that the long post that made people back off him was actually kind of scummy because it was manipulative.

i think in terms of reads now i'm at like

{mac, wind, ran, leetic}
{abigail, pyxxy, tsp}
{tedxtr, bereft, dizzy}
{rondo, robyn}

in terms of the second tier townreads - i think pyxxy has certain towntells and over the last few pages he's been hitting them. i know mac is sussing tsp but i keep feeling the way he's posting is towny - i guess if i had cause for concern it's that he's displaying what i read as a towny thought process but has been trying to vote people i think are likely town.

that leaves me with a very narrow suspect pool, and what namse there do i go with? do tedxtr or bereft seem more likely? eh. there was that one ted post about robyn but that is kind of thin evidence.

relatedly, i kind of think that is what happened with robyn - the thread is hella towny and they are having a hard time finding a push so they threw in the towel. a townie who is getting run up, in most cases, will start flailing a bit - they get paranoid, they start accusing people wildly because the world is out to get them, so they end up suspicious of a lot of people. i didn't really get that feeling from robyn, i think they should have been able to name more scumreads
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:32 am
You don't <3
ahh dammit you're so good at pocketing
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 262
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:40 am I thought I had a point about Ted, since he has votes. It's just that he very quickly asked Ran about stuff as he was going, as in, there was no delay in the questioning, it was rapid fire, so I think that's good and shows actual thinking. It was about her Rondo read.

Also, @TonyStarkPrime are you setting up a dichotomy between me and Ran? If so, why?
No I don’t have any mental notions about a dichotomy between you and Ran
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 262
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Not quite sure where you’re seeing that
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Gira wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:58 am
pyxxy wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:27 am
imagine a ted/leetic/robyn team. tough rand if true
leetic would be crushing it tbh

i'm based toward townreading insomnia because of his posting style, which i think always hits the surface level indicators i look for, and would have to actually look deeper into him to catch him but haven't really been that concerned and i keep liking when he posts

---
WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:31 am
Why's that?
thread feels towny as fuck, have a hard time finding scumreads, and i decided in my meditation chamber that the long post that made people back off him was actually kind of scummy because it was manipulative.

i think in terms of reads now i'm at like

{mac, wind, ran, leetic}
{abigail, pyxxy, tsp}
{tedxtr, bereft, dizzy}
{rondo, robyn}

in terms of the second tier townreads - i think pyxxy has certain towntells and over the last few pages he's been hitting them. i know mac is sussing tsp but i keep feeling the way he's posting is towny - i guess if i had cause for concern it's that he's displaying what i read as a towny thought process but has been trying to vote people i think are likely town.

that leaves me with a very narrow suspect pool, and what namse there do i go with? do tedxtr or bereft seem more likely? eh. there was that one ted post about robyn but that is kind of thin evidence.

relatedly, i kind of think that is what happened with robyn - the thread is hella towny and they are having a hard time finding a push so they threw in the towel. a townie who is getting run up, in most cases, will start flailing a bit - they get paranoid, they start accusing people wildly because the world is out to get them, so they end up suspicious of a lot of people. i didn't really get that feeling from robyn, i think they should have been able to name more scumreads
To add to your pyxxy take, yeah I think his responses to me after I aired my paranoia on him were pretty ok, they weren't panicky wolfy responses.

And yeah, the biggest thing for me with Robyn was that they withdrew their push on Bereft under pressure, rather than either sticking to that read or flailing around and looking for wolves that might be pushing them, as you sort of said above. I had asked Robyn whether they thought any wolves would be leading a push on them on D1 and basically they just said, nope, usually all town, so yeah. I haven't verified whether they always react like that to pushes (nor do I feel like going to the effort of digging through past games to prove or disprove this) but it does just kinda point to them having no real scumreads. I guess other than bereft, you were also in their list, but I no longer have you in my PoE lol.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

But the question is then, if Robyn does flip scum, who's partnered with them?
I'm pretty solid on my townreads now that there's actually a consensus on them, at least from what I can tell (not unanimous but at least majority) and as I said before, I do not think pyxxy is partnered with Robyn so I'd clear him on a w!Robyn flip for sure. Maaaybe would reconsider pyxxy as PoE if Robyn flipped town.
TSP is also never partnered with Robyn and probably just town in all cases, for reasons I elaborated earlier. Robyn's alignment doesn't really affect this read, just seals TSP in as locktown if they flip wolf.
I would highly, highly doubt Bereft is partnered with Robyn. Would reconsider if Robyn is town but not really feeling like Bereft is scummy rn.
Ted I guess is a possibility but I'm not sure yet, since he didn't really give a definite read on Robyn. I'd probably have to go back and like through Robyn's iso but I don't feel like doing that before I see a flip.

Is it too early to preflip? I'm not sure what else to do, and tbh all of these are coming from association or anti-association reads I formed without looking for them, so even if Robyn were to flip town I think they're worth some consideration.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:05 pm Not quite sure where you’re seeing that
Me neither. Maybe it was someone else
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I should work on solving the rest of the game tonight before I sleep since I'll miss deadline

Also I've had no Internet at home for like a day so there's no way I'm going to do ISOs on a computer or anything (not like I do that often, but now you're REALLY stuck with my mobile posting)
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Or we vote someone from the other list \o/
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:37 pm Or we vote someone from the other list \o/
The other list?
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 411
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

ghanna keep my vote on rondo, tho it's not a lock one

but the reason i wanted him to be strict on wolfy in general vs wolfy this game is cuz i didn't feel like he was trying to be wolfy, actually i had the opposite view

i dunno why the thread seems stuck on robyn, but given the callout for them being a wolf and the frozen wagon on them, maybe they're spewed wolf somehow (push on this, wolves - sounds wolfy!)

dunno what to make of bereft. or dizzy. gth running up a wall on ran then swapping for no reason given you've read like only 2 posts for them seems weird.

the game feels incredibly boring to solve in and it feels PoEable. there's nothing like ~obvious wolf, but there are villagery villagers
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:27 pm Also Ted and maybe others asked me about why I'm voting Robyn. I only saw that they wrote a really long self meta-ish monologue, and that is what I've seen them do as wolf before. And also, I don't think they have tried to interact with me and Robyn is like actually scared of me when they rand mafia (although this last point isn't very meaningfully actually none of them are).
ngl, don't really like this poast. doesn't feel real to me

legit chance it could be w/w /shrug
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 730
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:12 am i think my vote will be in abi / bereft / rondo

don’t particularly care to reread and get a better feel for the game. it’s prolly a bad sign im sussing 2 of my voters since it seems like mostly villas do it on here, but c’est la vie, in my low investment mode i haven’t picked up on anything egregious from the more active posters
Mmmm yummy fruit from the lowest tree
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

mostly cuz the context was that robyn was replying to ran's request, but more that he expected robyn to interact with them when dizzy's being awol most of the game

seems like random stuff to bus off of. and i still don't get why he shifted from ran with relative ease
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:24 am
pyxxy wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:23 am
tedxtr wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:21 am i’d say it ~never comes from a villa in the other thread

could come from a wolf role in either thread

or a villa from ours

likelihood from least likely to most likely
I would still bet on them being the result of non-intention e.g. people are paired between threads and being a wagon in one thread leads to getting a secret extra vote in this one, possibly going both ways

and on further reflection, possibly with a minimum # of votes to activate it so that vanity wagons don't just flood our poll and mess things up

also can't rule out rondo's self-vote theory unless I iso abigail and robyn and uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm going to bed instead tyvm
Rule it out, Robyn never self voted and I explicitly told Abbi there was no self voting before she could try it
True

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:29 am ran saying good words
Ranvilla amIrite?

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 390
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:07 pm
Ranvilla amIrite?
I guess it do be like that
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ranmilia wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:55 am eepy as the kids say. see y'all tomorrow.

@Porscha Hello fair maiden. If thou be town truly, I would ask of thee a great boon: look upon the Princess Abigail's iso, well and truly, and deliver thine holy judgment as to whether she be a werewolf. Thank you for your time <3
Porscha will never betray me

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Gira wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:24 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:41 am obligatory "wtf there is 30 pages post"

bet you guys wish you could vote me for it
when the fuck did you show up in this game

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:08 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:07 pm
Ranvilla amIrite?
I guess it do be like that
Frfr

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Maybe I should vote

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1023
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:16 pm Maybe I should vote
Do it
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:37 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:16 pm Maybe I should vote
Do it
Nah

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Maybe later

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:21 am i’d say it ~never comes from a villa in the other thread

or a villa from ours

I would still bet on them being the result of non-intention e.g. people are paired between threads and being a wagon in one thread leads to getting a secret extra vote in this one, possibly going both ways

and on further reflection, possibly with a minimum # of votes to activate it so that vanity wagons don't just flood our poll and mess things up

also can't rule out rondo's self-vote theory unless I iso abigail and robyn and uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm going to bed instead tyvm
If people are paired between threads, then the Porscha situation should've affected somebody, yet no one has claimed anything of the sort. Although robyn claimed their vote at 9:41 EST, 41 minutes after EoD in the other thread (assuming they didn't have the 24 hour N0) so perhaps there is a connection with the other thread
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:43 pm If people are paired between threads, then the Porscha situation should've affected somebody, yet no one has claimed anything of the sort.
I guess there is the possibility of Porscha being the fourteenth player who isn't paired with anybody, then again that's a one in fourteen chance from our perspective
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:56 pm i dunno why the thread seems stuck on robyn, but given the callout for them being a wolf and the frozen wagon on them, maybe they're spewed wolf somehow (push on this, wolves - sounds wolfy!)
Can you clarify what point you're trying to make here?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

maybe porscha is supposed to be like petey and she got fired from work but still exists in the outside world
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

If robyn ain't gonna show up, they are basically a dead slot, so I suppose getting rid of them isn't the worst idea in the world.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:56 pm ghanna keep my vote on rondo, tho it's not a lock one

but the reason i wanted him to be strict on wolfy in general vs wolfy this game is cuz i didn't feel like he was trying to be wolfy, actually i had the opposite view

i dunno why the thread seems stuck on robyn, but given the callout for them being a wolf and the frozen wagon on them, maybe they're spewed wolf somehow (push on this, wolves - sounds wolfy!)

dunno what to make of bereft. or dizzy. gth running up a wall on ran then swapping for no reason given you've read like only 2 posts for them seems weird.

the game feels incredibly boring to solve in and it feels PoEable. there's nothing like ~obvious wolf, but there are villagery villagers
i wouldn't really call the wagon frozen, it wasn't really a thing until like, last night when mac moved his vote, prior to that was mostly just me sitting there

and historically if i'm syncing with mac on a read on day 1 that has a very good success rate
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:43 pm

or a villa from ours

If people are paired between threads, then the Porscha situation should've affected somebody, yet no one has claimed anything of the sort. Although robyn claimed their vote at 9:41 EST, 41 minutes after EoD in the other thread (assuming they didn't have the 24 hour N0) so perhaps there is a connection with the other thread
Are you sure about that

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Like are you really REALLY sure about that

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'd go reread things around Porscha entering the thread maybe

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:56 pm Like are you really REALLY sure about that
You supposedly have one of the secret votes, so you'd know better than I
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:03 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:27 pm Also Ted and maybe others asked me about why I'm voting Robyn. I only saw that they wrote a really long self meta-ish monologue, and that is what I've seen them do as wolf before. And also, I don't think they have tried to interact with me and Robyn is like actually scared of me when they rand mafia (although this last point isn't very meaningfully actually none of them are).
ngl, don't really like this poast. doesn't feel real to me

legit chance it could be w/w /shrug
I could maybe see that tbh
But I liked some of Dizzy's earlier posts
I think
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Oh finally my internet is back!!!

Probably don't have the time/energy to do ISOs before EoD anyway but feel free to ask me for reads or opinions or just bounce stuff off me if you want
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:23 pm Oh finally my internet is back!!!

Probably don't have the time/energy to do ISOs before EoD anyway but feel free to ask me for reads or opinions or just bounce stuff off me if you want
...as soon as I posted that, the network died again
Fml
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:02 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:56 pm Like are you really REALLY sure about that
You supposedly have one of the secret votes, so you'd know better than I
Mmm but that's not how people are connected no

ImageImage

Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

Right, the morning. I can't exactly rely on being mentally present in the morning, can I?

I take some of the objects and turn on a desk lamp. Maybe shining a light on them will help.

Lets start with the disco ball.

Return to “Previous Jobs”