Ranmilia
No votes
tedxtr
No votes
No elimination
No votes
No vote / Unvote
No votes
Needing AppleTV subscription (non-players)
36%

Total votes: 11
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 166

Re: Severance [Evening One]

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:23 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:18 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:17 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:14 pm That is to say that if I was a mafia teammate of Robyn and had some intent to save them by voting out a viable town miselim I'd be looking at the likes of Ted, Bereft, Rondo, Pyxxy and maybe even Abigail and well... look at the Ted wagon.
oh lol
Tbh I think you are in a fairly hard difference check with Ted atm.

And I don't think that bodes well for you given the wagon state.
I dont see how but ok you go off
I think if you are town, Ted trying to push you is aligned with what I'd be expecting a mafia teammate of Robyn to be doing.

I think if Ted is town, you are doing what the mafia teammate of Robyn is doing.

I am relatively sure Robyn is mafia. However if she isn't, you two being this sus of each other is still reasonably often a w/t dynamic.
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 390
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

(tbh. leetic doesn't seem normal in this game. going off my one previous game with them. maybe if abi claims another red check they'll self-resolve /s)
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 497
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:22 pm
tedxtr wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:20 pm just kill this guy asap after robyn and give me all cred

and if robyn is wolf, kill dizzy
If Robyn is wolf Rondo looks much worse. If Robyn is town I think he looks quite decent.
With the way this conversation is going, yeah
If Rondo is town, then I'm not sure what he's trying to get at. It just feels like he's bantering with you for the sake of doing so while also trying to shovel people off the Robyn wagon and onto the Ted wagon.

Which brings me to a question for him... @RondoDimBuckle do you prefer Ted over Robyn because you think Ted has been scummier than Robyn, or because Robyn has displayed a lack of scumminess?
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 411
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:02 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:59 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:55 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:48 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:47 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:19 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:17 pm I do find the tedxtr wagon a bit weird, none of the three voters on the wagon are particularly inspiring. Can someone reiterate the case against them?
Well, pyxxy is the only voter who might have a "case", as RDB seems to be simple OMGUS and Bereft just seems to be roleplaying. It is a little concerning that a wagon with so little substance is ahead however.
HAhahaha. [VOTE: neon ] aubergine
So when called out on your vote, you just switch with no elaboration? Also, did TSP influence your choice of target?
You must be new here.

[/vote] Dyslexicon [/vote]
I've been here longer than you. Also, that's not exactly a bold vote you're making.
Sure maybe in chronological but you obviously havent been around lately or you wouldnt be responding to me the way you are. Notice how everyone else in the game barring Gira and Tedxtr have all just been chill with how I have been acting? Its because they are aware of me. You arent. Ergo. Not from around here [VOTE: bereft ] aubergine
A guy pushing him can reasonably be a villa, because he doesn’t know his meta

But there’s GOTTA be 1 in the other 2 based on the same reason he’s villa reading the third

jennifelawrenceok.gif
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 387
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:23 pm Rondo explain why you're sheeping Bereft on Robyn and ignoring myself, Gira and WWA being on them? What makes Bereft the better authority on this matter?
fucking hell mate. I have explained myself on bereft like 4 times now its in my iso. I am not ignoring you I tried to engage with you immediately and you proceeded to ignore me so I was just doing my thing with what little time I had. Whatever hype I had to see you and engage with you was killed D1. I dont know your cases for Robyn because I havent seen them so why would I say anything? I Gira and wwa being on Robyn means jack shit to me because I dont know their reasons.

And to state it ONCE MORE. Bereft might be cryptic but his world view matches mine so I am going to stick with what I know and vote with him.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1023
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:26 pm (tbh. leetic doesn't seem normal in this game. going off my one previous game with them. maybe if abi claims another red check they'll self-resolve /s)
This is like the third time you've casually shaded me. Care to elaborate?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

@tedxtr how do you feel about your voters besides bereft?

currently that's Voters: RondoDimBuckle, ☆Princess Abigail☆, Bereft, pyxxy

seems like you're omgusing Rondo + also think his interpretation of Bereft is wacko mode?

possibly that abigail is shitposting (I'd believe it)

which leaves me :) what do you think about me :D
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:26 pm
tedxtr wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:20 pm just kill this guy asap after robyn and give me all cred

If Robyn is wolf Rondo looks much worse. If Robyn is town I think he looks quite decent.
If Rondo is town, then I'm not sure what he's trying to get at. It just feels like he's bantering with you for the sake of doing so while also trying to shovel people off the Robyn wagon and onto the Ted wagon.

Which brings me to a question for him... @RondoDimBuckle do you prefer Ted over Robyn because you think Ted has been scummier than Robyn, or because Robyn has displayed a lack of scumminess?
wait if I am a difference check with ted and town then @MacDougall get off Robyn and vote me with Ted
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'm not sure I'm enamoured with the fact Rondo is hyper aware of how everyone in this game has been reading him given how flippant he is otherwise being. That sort of vigilance is abnormal for a town with the playstyle of Rondo.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:28 pm

wait if I am a difference check with ted and town then @MacDougall get off Robyn and vote me with Ted
and to answer your question wwa check my response to Mac
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:28 pm @tedxtr how do you feel about your voters besides bereft?

currently that's Voters: RondoDimBuckle, ☆Princess Abigail☆, Bereft, pyxxy

seems like you're omgusing Rondo + also think his interpretation of Bereft is wacko mode?

possibly that abigail is shitposting (I'd believe it)

which leaves me :) what do you think about me :D
i don’t care, and im not omgusing rondo. I’ve been calling his slot as wolf since the start of d1 afaict
ImageImageImageImage
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:28 pm

I'm gonna take your answer to mean that you're not really examining Robyn's slot and you're entirely focused on Ted.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:28 pm I'm not sure I'm enamoured with the fact Rondo is hyper aware of how everyone in this game has been reading him given how flippant he is otherwise being. That sort of vigilance is abnormal for a town with the playstyle of Rondo.
negative. I am always hyper aware of it but usually I have time to be flippant in thread. I have had a total of 8 hours maybe? out of 36 and subbed into a slot. I am making use of the time I have. now I really got to fix something so I will be right back
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:27 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:23 pm Rondo explain why you're sheeping Bereft on Robyn and ignoring myself, Gira and WWA being on them? What makes Bereft the better authority on this matter?
fucking hell mate. I have explained myself on bereft like 4 times now its in my iso. I am not ignoring you I tried to engage with you immediately and you proceeded to ignore me so I was just doing my thing with what little time I had. Whatever hype I had to see you and engage with you was killed D1. I dont know your cases for Robyn because I havent seen them so why would I say anything? I Gira and wwa being on Robyn means jack shit to me because I dont know their reasons.

And to state it ONCE MORE. Bereft might be cryptic but his world view matches mine so I am going to stick with what I know and vote with him.
The question is less why you're trusting him and more why you're trusting him and not a bunch of obvious townies.

And I didn't ignore you, I engaged you and you didn't reply to me.

If your argument amounts to Bereft's worldview matches with yours then you're saying you townread Robyn without his read? This seems like the ourobouros of reads.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

ah yeah glancing at your iso you have been going after Rondo since like ~36 hours ago

hm
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:28 pm I'm not sure I'm enamoured with the fact Rondo is hyper aware of how everyone in this game has been reading him given how flippant he is otherwise being. That sort of vigilance is abnormal for a town with the playstyle of Rondo.
On that note, I'm a little skeeved out that he seems more aware of the game than he's letting on, and certainly more than he seemed to be aware of at first (granted, he did just sub in at that point, so he may have been legitimately unaware of what was going on regardless, but I gave him town cred for it at the time lol).
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:31 pm ah yeah glancing at your iso you have been going after Rondo since like ~36 hours ago

hm
Why do you keep ignoring my questions?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

do you think rondo's gotta go do work jokes are setup-themed 🤔
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I don't buy Rondo at all here. He's a zany guy but his logic and reasoning is usually relatively sound. He seems like he's just using Bereft to push an agenda to me. Feels more likely than the idea that he's gone out of his way to decrypt Bereft because Bereft seemed to suspect Ted and "discovered" Bereft was also townreading Robyn. The absence of all other reasoning applied to his outcome is relatively damning.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

rondo, why can leetic be a villa that is pushing you cuz he doesn’t know your meta

but there is a need for the other 2 people who wolf read you that don’t know your meta to be wolves?
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

This is all to say that Rondo being mafia for the reasons I'm beginning to crystallise just make Robyn more likely to be a hit anyway.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:30 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:27 pm

The question is less why you're trusting him and more why you're trusting him and not a bunch of obvious townies.

And I didn't ignore you, I engaged you and you didn't reply to me.

If your argument amounts to Bereft's worldview matches with yours then you're saying you townread Robyn without his read? This seems like the ourobouros of reads.
Experience tells me that town would give at least a bit of consideration to a wagon on a slot they have no read or a weak read on, but a wolf would purposely choose to ignore the slot they want to push away from in favor of agenda pushing a misyeet. I'm seeing the latter, but if someone other than Rondo wants to tell me I'm drawing the wrong conclusion, I'm all ears.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:31 pm ah yeah glancing at your iso you have been going after Rondo since like ~36 hours ago

hm
A voter on my wagon, people

Is voting for me, doesn’t even know what i’ve been doing this game
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:33 pm rondo, why can leetic be a villa that is pushing you cuz he doesn’t know your meta

but there is a need for the other 2 people who wolf read you that don’t know your meta to be wolves?
If I had to guess, it's because they don't see me as a viable push. Though they tried that weakly earlier in the phase
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:34 pm

hm

Ngl I don't actually remember pyxxy's reason for voting you off the top of my head 😅
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

hm

ah

so you do have an opinion about me
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

It's time to drink more. Everything will resolve from here. I think.

~ Bereft
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:35 pm

hm

Ngl I don't actually remember pyxxy's reason for voting you off the top of my head 😅
it wasn’t even meant to shade them, but i guarantee this is what my wagon looks like in every single game regardless
ImageImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

hm

me neither
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Bereft wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:36 pm It's time to drink more. Everything will resolve from here. I think.

~ Bereft
So I assume that means you're fine with the robyn wagon?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Bereft wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:36 pm It's time to drink more. Everything will resolve from here. I think.

~ Bereft
Insert "Kermit the frog drinking tea" gif here
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:36 pm

hm

me neither
Rip
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

hm

me neither
:thumbsup:

but it’s a me problem!
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:24 am I'm going back on Ted because I think Robyn/Ted wagons are a-ok to me at this point

[VOTE: ted] aubergine
The post where he voted for tedxtr, for context.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@tedxtr who has been townreading you?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

there is no world where rondo is ever a villager after this eod

if i have a gun im clearing myself tonight, praise the lawd
ImageImageImageImage
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:38 pm
pyxxy wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:24 am I'm going back on Ted because I think Robyn/Ted wagons are a-ok to me at this point

[VOTE: ted] aubergine
The post where he voted for tedxtr, for context.
Oh ok, so there wasn't a specific reason on why he voted exactly Ted lol
Iirc I had moved from Robyn to Ted before pyxxy's vote?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:39 pm @tedxtr who has been townreading you?
Gira, Dizzy (TMI is my guess), dunno
ImageImageImageImage
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:39 pm @tedxtr who has been townreading you?
I was townreading him until all the cool kids started saying he was sus
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:32 pm

hm
And they continue to ignore me. They're talking to everyone else, so what gives?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Leetic, robyn
ImageImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:38 pm

hm

me neither

but it’s a me problem!
jk

it's because I didn't buy your slank cover, since you got active and engaged after that in a manner that I found to be someone that just wanted an easier D1, which makes sense if you feel like you're always getting sussed (as any alignment?) D1 with nonsense wagons

it's not quite the same as faking townie entitlement but then I didn't like (initially) how you presented rondo's opinion of interpretting bereft. rondo is a known brake cutter and reading into bereft made a lot of sense to me, and you came across as not attacking the actual bereft case (please forgive me if you think this is a farcical statement) but instead going "how can anyone sus me because bereft is doing a gimmick", which is a different position to take, if that makes sense

now I think you're honestly presenting townie entitlement o7

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:41 pm
leetic wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:32 pm

hm
And they continue to ignore me. They're talking to everyone else, so what gives?
Maybe just repeat your questions again in case they missed them
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Well you can count me among them now at least.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

[VOTE: leetic] aubergine

back where I belong
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 363
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they

Post by Ranmilia »

Skate Maid Enjoyers

Ranmilia - paid negative nineteen dollars for negative one chicken sandwich in a dream

Gira - If a wolf wrote #911 and #1022 I'm down to lose to it, and the pushes and heat here have been... weird and I suspect wolf action. Do not vote out Gira.

Mac - Hitting all the usual town notes both empirically and metawise, active enough to legit be self resolving. Never vote mac until xlo, 100% vote him at xlo if he's alive and we haven't won, etc etc etc.

Wind - Many many reasons wind is town and basically none why she would be wolf, I get her mindset a lot better now.

Abigail - I'm way less certain about reading this playstyle, but as far as I can see there's no reason to suspect her.

10 Hours of Silence Occasionally Interrupted By The First Four Notes of Megalovania

pyxxy - Don't love how they blew me off, but the thread got consumed by other stuff so we table this for now. I am still very concerned here, because this feels like the sort of "everyone has them mid" slot that A. has wolf equity and B. if not a wolf are at incredibly high risk for being pocketed by wolves, in part *because* town does not connect to them and thinks they have wolf equity and they feel suspected and isolated and so on. I encourage everyone to talk to pyxxy more and pyxxy if you are town, understand where I'm coming from... this is too long to really fit in a readlist but yeah more on this later.

Rondo - I haven't really looked into Rondo, beyond a surface take that they are being active and doing things that will cause others to react and that's baseline town and if not I can read other people's reactions, and also "they are getting in scraps with my wolfreads so that's a good look for now."

TSP - Alternates between "oh he's thinking about the game, seems fine" and "What? What?????" Firmly OR.

Willing To Vote

Naturally I doubt all 4 (5) of these are actually wolves. To any that are town, please, please, come back and help us; it is never too late to turn things around.

Dizzy - Still not really playing the game, only lukewarm takes and self professed "idk what's going on" worldview, refer to prev discussions.

tedxtr - Doesn't seem to be playing in a very towny way, tons of red flags regarding talking about mech, joking about wolfchat, knew there were multiple threads before the actual mech hit us... it do look like they have gots information they should not have. Also top mutual wolfreads with some of my other wolfreads so.

Bereft - Still playing riddles three and being deliberately antagonizing and unhelpful, which in my experience is a strong wolftell. Also in a three way pokemon type battle with robyn and ted. I can find reasons to vote the others over him but I wouldn't mourn this slot's death; I can't get much out of the (deliberately obscured) worldview other than wanting ted dead.

leetic - still hasn't really done anything besides aggro snipe at everyone and talk about mech a lot. I don't see a coherent worldview or drive to solve and help town. I get they're not on the table today and some folks are townreading them for meta or audacity but in my eyes this is just a wolf.

Robyn

robyn. :(
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

the Ted counterwagon is pretty much dead. Let's see what the mafia do now.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:42 pm
tedxtr wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:38 pm

hm

me neither

but it’s a me problem!
jk

it's because I didn't buy your slank cover, since you got active and engaged after that in a manner that I found to be someone that just wanted an easier D1, which makes sense if you feel like you're always getting sussed (as any alignment?) D1 with nonsense wagons

it's not quite the same as faking townie entitlement but then I didn't like (initially) how you presented rondo's opinion of interpretting bereft. rondo is a known brake cutter and reading into bereft made a lot of sense to me, and you came across as not attacking the actual bereft case (please forgive me if you think this is a farcical statement) but instead going "how can anyone sus me because bereft is doing a gimmick", which is a different position to take, if that makes sense

now I think you're honestly presenting townie entitlement o7

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine
I can't remember anything about slank cover but that's one hell of a turnaround, spicy
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

@Ranmilia wait what did I miss, I thought we had a convo at some point (but it was late last night so maybe I missed something)
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:43 pm [VOTE: leetic] aubergine

back where I belong
Oh no

Return to “Previous Jobs”