Ranmilia
No votes
tedxtr
No votes
No elimination
No votes
No vote / Unvote
No votes
Needing AppleTV subscription (non-players)
36%

Total votes: 11
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 730
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Severance [Evening Two]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:19 am so pyxxy wolf read me cuz of my slank cover

abi wolf read me cuz of the wagon on me

at this point, if bereft wolf reads me on my actual posts he might be outed
Well if you did anything remotely towny I probably wouldn't wolf read you but
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 497
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:19 am so pyxxy wolf read me cuz of my slank cover

I was kinda scumreading you from what other people said plus PoE but I don't think your posts actually read as wolfy

Take that as you will
☆Princess Abigail☆

[VOTE: Unvote] aubergine

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 363
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they

Post by Ranmilia »

WindwardAway wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:17 am I see I've missed nothing important
ted claimed pr.
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:11 am
leetic wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:42 am Anyway, not sure what to make of tedxtr's sudden claim but that is likely an issue for later, don't want to vote them today.
Well mainly that it's fake
it's almost certainly not fake. it was obvious overnight when I reread him and noticed he was all about being interested in mech but not in a way that threw up any fluff for town. this is why I said to not go for him this morning.
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

I share these thoughts.
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 411
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:20 am

learn how to wolf read
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1023
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:42 am Anyway, not sure what to make of tedxtr's sudden claim but that is likely an issue for later, don't want to vote them today.
What makes you think that?
WindwardAway wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:20 am
leetic wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:31 am Anyway, TSP and Windward have two of the secret votes. If there's a third, it must be Dyslexicon, unless someone didn't claim for some reason.
I don't think it matters who has the vote at this point. We don't necessarily know whether the players from the other thread who are tied to us are the same alignment as their links, so it means nothing for solving the game until we know more.
It does matter, as we want to make sure that the person we want to lynch is the person we lynch

Anyway, back to bed
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Ranmilia wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:21 am
WindwardAway wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:17 am I see I've missed nothing important
ted claimed pr.
it's almost certainly not fake. it was obvious overnight when I reread him and noticed he was all about being interested in mech but not in a way that threw up any fluff for town. this is why I said to not go for him this morning.
I guess I missed that post
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:22 am
leetic wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:31 am Anyway, TSP and Windward have two of the secret votes. If there's a third, it must be Dyslexicon, unless someone didn't claim for some reason.
I don't think it matters who has the vote at this point. We don't necessarily know whether the players from the other thread who are tied to us are the same alignment as their links, so it means nothing for solving the game until we know more.
It does matter, as we want to make sure that the person we want to lynch is the person we lynch

Anyway, back to bed
Then just don't do stupid things like getting the wagons closed to tied, easy solution.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:23 am

Anyway, back to bed
Then just don't do stupid things like getting the wagons closed to tied, easy solution.
EBWOP

*close
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ranmilia wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:21 am
ted claimed pr.
That claim was the wolfiest claim in existence but sure whatever I unvoted anyways

ImageImage

tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:22 am

learn how to wolf read
by this, i mean, “not being villagery” (fypov) is not an indication of wolf behavior
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

learn how to wolf read
Kindly fuck off thanks

ImageImage

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Lol yesterday I thought Ted was town specifically for the way he was talking about the mech and that wasn't a popular opinion so I dropped it
☆Princess Abigail☆

Anyway, back to bed
Explain to me why am actual town pr claims there?

Whatever it'll self resolve I'm done scum hunting in mafia games I'll just find town

ImageImage

tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:24 am

learn how to wolf read
by this, i mean, “not being villagery” (fypov) is not an indication of wolf behavior
or at least not one that warrants tunneling someone and not focus on anything else

just trying to be helpful
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

learn how to wolf read
It is since

I'm good at finding town

So if I don't find you towny

I put you in my PoE

And that usually turns out pretty good for me

ImageImage

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:37 am im a pr

you can ask me any questions you like, they’ll be ignored

great team great effort
I do have a question but I guess I won't ask it
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:25 am

Anyway, back to bed

Whatever it'll self resolve I'm done scum hunting in mafia games I'll just find town
Wouldn't a town PR want to claim to ensure they don't die if they're being suspected?
☆Princess Abigail☆

tedxtr wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:26 am

learn how to wolf read
or at least not one that warrants tunneling someone and not focus on anything else

just trying to be helpful
I've talked about multiple other things in hardly solely focused on you

Ffs the only time I've talked about you is when I've been asked to restate why I'm voting you

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:24 am

learn how to wolf read
Kindly fuck off thanks
Sorry for this btw it was unnecessary

ImageImage

tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

WindwardAway wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:26 am
tedxtr wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:37 am im a pr

you can ask me any questions you like, they’ll be ignored

great team great effort
I do have a question but I guess I won't ask it
you’re free to ask, but it might be ignored
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Dyslexicon »

Oops
☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:27 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:25 am

Anyway, back to bed

Wouldn't a town PR want to claim to ensure they don't die if they're being suspected?
They had 2 votes

Hours from EoD

Not the lead wagon

Comfortably behind

So uh no?

ImageImage

tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:28 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:24 am

learn how to wolf read
Kindly fuck off thanks
Sorry for this btw it was unnecessary
i don’t mind
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I forgot about this game. EoD tonight?

I see this is going well
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@Ranmilia @WindwardAway @pyxxy @tedxtr Why do you think you have the best possible vote right now?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:26 am

learn how to wolf read
It is since

I'm good at finding town

So if I don't find you towny

I put you in my PoE

And that usually turns out pretty good for me
i don’t disagree with this, i sometimes do this too

but the problem is that the reason you had for putting me there was cuz of something that’s not even my posts

do you see why it’s a problem?
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Do we even know what we're hunting? Is it a classical mafia team scenario? Does anyone know? And do we know anything about why the rest of the game is not here?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:32 am @Ranmilia @WindwardAway @pyxxy @tedxtr Why do you think you have the best possible vote right now?
i’ll go quote my thoughts on you in a minute, but your re-entrance, for starters

where’s your mind at w/r/t wolves? thoughts on ranmilia now that robyn flipped v?
ImageImageImageImage
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:09 pm Okay after catch up report card

Lawful Good: Ranmilia, DubzDimBuckle, WWA

Chaotic Good: Princess Abigail, Gira, Bereft, Leetic

True Neutral: Dizzy, TSP

Lawful Evil: Pyxxy

Chaotic Evil: Ted

Ordered within tiers

Leetic is dropping for me. Schweppes is rising.

Lawful Goods are locked in and I'm willing to bet the game on it.

Ran, WWA, Rondo want to mason?
I'm actually a chaotic neutral but sure
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:32 am @Ranmilia @WindwardAway @pyxxy @tedxtr Why do you think you have the best possible vote right now?
I don't think I have the best possible vote, I voted for pressure. 🤷
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I'm like partway through backreading FYI sorry if I'm jumping back and forth a bit
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:33 am
i’ll go quote my thoughts on you in a minute, but your re-entrance, for starters

where’s your mind at w/r/t wolves? thoughts on ranmilia now that robyn flipped v?
I still haven't read most any of the game and literally forgot about it, so my mind isn't anywhere in regards to it. So I can't answer any "what do you think about" stuff rn

sowwyyy
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Gira wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:03 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:07 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:27 am Could it be that Mac was killed because he was wrong, not because he was right?
If that were the case, I would expect he'd be killed for having an incorrect townread and not necessarily an incorrect scumread, like if he were hard shielding a wolf.

(hes gonna hate that I'm saying this since it risks tearing up the towncore, but I mean from a wolf perspective it's more beneficial to kill a loud townie with thread pull who accidentally townreads a wolf imo)

But I legit just think he was killed for being super towny, and I'm not reading into whether his reads were accurate or not, beyond what I already formed opinions on while he was around.
i like highly disagree with this from a theory POV, but as this is all speculative there's no use to it

but to use a real concrete example from this game, mac was hard townreading me and now that he's dead you have shitters like bereft and tsp and insomnia wanting to kill me for no actual discernable reason. mac has never failed to recognize me as town when i am town, he would be shutting that down immediately, he is probably cringing at the fact that there is an attempted push on me at all

but no one actually cares who dead players were townreading. as far as the wolves are concerned i am now a viable mis-elim and there is almost certainly one who is trying for that

insomnia demonstrably can't actually read me and so him suspecting me feels the most believable of the 3
Eh, maybe. I agreed with Mac's towncore, though, and I'm probably just gonna stick to it unless we end up in LyLo with only towncore members left. So it's a bit hypocritical of me to say that I'm ignoring what Mac was killed for, I guess. I have my own reasons for townreading everyone I townread and they happen to coincide with Mac's list.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

WindwardAway wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:34 am
I don't think I have the best possible vote, I voted for pressure. 🤷
Pressure for someone who isn't here. Do you think I care about that

It just seems like a complete waste of time

And the really funny thin is

I'm probably one of the few players where me phoning it in is actually extremely AI haha

But I already told you all that
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

[VOTE: Nutella] aubergine

Beat the system tbh
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:57 am i did think dizzy’s vote on robyn was weak and the switcharoo from ran to robyn to be weird as it’s two polar opposite votes without much seeming development in between, but still, meh
tedxtr wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:03 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:27 pm Also Ted and maybe others asked me about why I'm voting Robyn. I only saw that they wrote a really long self meta-ish monologue, and that is what I've seen them do as wolf before. And also, I don't think they have tried to interact with me and Robyn is like actually scared of me when they rand mafia (although this last point isn't very meaningfully actually none of them are).
ngl, don't really like this poast. doesn't feel real to me

legit chance it could be w/w /shrug
obviously it's not w/w, but still. i know you said you couldn't be attentive and whatnot, but that was like a very easy thing to see. wolves pay much less attention than villas
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

uhh i didn't quote the correct poast

that post i felt bad about, but i explained it was cuz robyn was replying to ran's request, not that they've just randomly brought that post up out of their own volition

and also because it's pretty lol to expect robyn to engage you when you've been very inactive that day
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Mac died so

I can sheep?

What are the most interesting and fun controversies I should look into?
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

It's you or Bereft for me as of right now. You've done nothing to help town, some stuff to hurt it early on, and then hid behind inactivity. Bereft has at least been posting and Mac had them town and you wolf. There's been so much resistance and so many people saying "oh dizzy is just rand I don't want to vote there it's not spicy, it's not the BEST POSSIBLE VOTE" sort of thing that I feel like that has to be a mafia talking point. Mac had you scummy and died.
MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:48 pm
Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:10 pm @Dyslexicon I have read your posts... I don't have much to say in response that isn't obvious or already said. If you are town, we can really use your head in the game, please keep on keepin on, read as much as you are able and give us your thoughts, and don't feel like "oh no ran is dead set on killing me" because that is not the case, unless you are a wolf in which case it is the case. But regardless very happy to finally get a game with you <3
It is at this point that a feeling that I have had already has now fully crystalised to a point where I feel the need to say it aloud.

Ran is such obvious town that anyone who has scumread them whatsoever is entirely suspicious with perhaps the sole exception of leetic.
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

If you are town then ignore me and do your thing. You have the floor.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:47 pm My main issue with RBD is that all three other voters off robyn look better than them (although only barely in Bereft's case). Perhaps I shouldn't hold my belief that not all three wolves were on robyn to too much certainty, though. Still, Abby is certainly the biggest wild card of those four. Another question for @Porscha: can you confirm that you two are Masons, and not simply Neighbors?
Porscha answered without hesitation when asked that she was certain Abbi was town so I think that's a good hint
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I gtg but I'll finish backreading and be back later I guess
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:42 am
tedxtr wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:57 am i did think dizzy’s vote on robyn was weak and the switcharoo from ran to robyn to be weird as it’s two polar opposite votes without much seeming development in between, but still, meh
tedxtr wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:03 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:27 pm Also Ted and maybe others asked me about why I'm voting Robyn. I only saw that they wrote a really long self meta-ish monologue, and that is what I've seen them do as wolf before. And also, I don't think they have tried to interact with me and Robyn is like actually scared of me when they rand mafia (although this last point isn't very meaningfully actually none of them are).
ngl, don't really like this poast. doesn't feel real to me

legit chance it could be w/w /shrug
obviously it's not w/w, but still. i know you said you couldn't be attentive and whatnot, but that was like a very easy thing to see. wolves pay much less attention than villas
I don't get it

Sure
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Ranmilia wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:44 am
It's you or Bereft for me as of right now. You've done nothing to help town, some stuff to hurt it early on, and then hid behind inactivity. Bereft has at least been posting and Mac had them town and you wolf. There's been so much resistance and so many people saying "oh dizzy is just rand I don't want to vote there it's not spicy, it's not the BEST POSSIBLE VOTE" sort of thing that I feel like that has to be a mafia talking point. Mac had you scummy and died.
MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:48 pm
Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:10 pm @Dyslexicon I have read your posts... I don't have much to say in response that isn't obvious or already said. If you are town, we can really use your head in the game, please keep on keepin on, read as much as you are able and give us your thoughts, and don't feel like "oh no ran is dead set on killing me" because that is not the case, unless you are a wolf in which case it is the case. But regardless very happy to finally get a game with you <3
It is at this point that a feeling that I have had already has now fully crystalised to a point where I feel the need to say it aloud.

Ran is such obvious town that anyone who has scumread them whatsoever is entirely suspicious with perhaps the sole exception of leetic.
Blah blah

I definitely realise I'm hurting town by not playing

Here's a fact though. It's literally 0 % chance I don't get into the game and forget about it as mafia. You can take that to the bank. Inconvenient for wolves. Probably something town doesn't dare or maybe even want to get but
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Where did Porscha come from?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

nvm i just got what you meant with robyn w is scared of you so they don't interact

i thought you were saying robyn w cuz they didn't interact with you
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

And I have to go again lol

I am actually really sorry

Didn't intend for it to be this bad
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

man, nothing that im pushing feels good to me

we're ghanna lose this game cuz of so many unreadable slots that are also slanking. chalk it up to the rand
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”