Ranmilia
No votes
tedxtr
No votes
No elimination
No votes
No vote / Unvote
No votes
Needing AppleTV subscription (non-players)
36%

Total votes: 11
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1023
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Re: Severance [Evening Two]

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:31 pm
Bereft wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:30 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:26 pm to me it feels like gira is right on the things that are right and he has a great position, but none of his wolf reads are villagery

this is a bit hypocritical, cuz i am expecting him to solve a game that i can't solve, or that others in here who i expect to can, but he just seems to be right on some reads that others are questioning and positions himself in a spot a wolf would wanna be in imo
Yeah.

But then I townread Gira for being frustrated that Mac isn't here even though I don't actually know why Mac townread Gira.
But yes this is why Gira is still POE'ed for me.
Yay a Bereft post that isn't RPing!
Hopefully this should put any claims about a "post restriction" to bed
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

If you're asking why I'm giving up gimmick posting now, its because yeah no, this is worse than Schitt's creek right now.
I can survive alot, but I don't whatever tf this is rn, where we're apparently going to chop two town in a row with mostly town wagons just cuz they decided to AFK half-on-purpose.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Bereft wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:33 pm If you're asking why I'm giving up gimmick posting now, its because yeah no, this is worse than Schitt's creek right now.
I can survive alot, but I don't whatever tf this is rn, where we're apparently going to chop two town in a row with mostly town wagons just cuz they decided to AFK half-on-purpose.
What makes you think Dyslexicon is town?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Dyslexicon »

Actually, the one thing I can say is that from what I’ve seen from Ted, he’s obvtown. I think he’s also been voted a bit?

Went a bit back through Ran’s posts. And saw her saying the likelihood of me being wolf is high. Which is just yikes

Gira as well, kind of feel like they don’t think I’m wolf. But solve is kind of shrug Dizzy anyway?

So either some of this is just wolfy, or just yikes and town is doing real bad, or we’re not hunting traditional wolf teams and there’s actually few wolves or mostly town here
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 411
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

it seems like i gotta vote dizzy here cuz he doesn't wanna play

lol

i'd vote rondo but im not even confident enough to believe he's a wolf to warrant not getting an afker out. at least rondo says some things, even though he's progressing his reads at the speed of a snail
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

leetic wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:33 pm
Bereft wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:33 pm If you're asking why I'm giving up gimmick posting now, its because yeah no, this is worse than Schitt's creek right now.
What makes you think Dyslexicon is town?
Because I've played with Dizzy before, enough times to know that when they say they are obvtown, sure its not as obvious as they make it out to be, but they are in fact telling the truth for the correct reasons.

I've learned my lesson about Dizzy paranoia. It has never gone well, and will not go well here, especially because if you look at Dizzy's actual posts in this game, literally none of it is wolfy.
wtf are we doing rn.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:35 pm Actually, the one thing I can say is that from what I’ve seen from Ted, he’s obvtown. I think he’s also been voted a bit?
appreciate it, but i claimed pr
ImageImageImageImage
Gira
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 305

Post by Gira »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:26 pm to me it feels like gira is right on the things that are right and he has a great position, but none of his wolf reads are villagery

this is a bit hypocritical, cuz i am expecting him to solve a game that i can't solve, or that others in here who i expect to can, but he just seems to be right on some reads that others are questioning and positions himself in a spot a wolf would wanna be in imo

i was kinda bugged he voted tsp for soft reasons and treating it as a whatever vote in this game state.

it seems like a very bad gamestate for villas and i would start worrying. going mindless with the same poes should be shelfed for at least a bit. question the people you think are villas here, especially since the people we are pushing on aren't even here to be more villagery or make posts

you can re-assure your villa reads that are active, or discount them, but you can't do that for people who aren't here
you're putting way too high an expectation on me - the last time we played a normal game together was stranger things and i played more or less abysmally, i don't know why you're expecting me to have some insight. in rapid game formats i find it a lot easier to generate reads.

i am, frankly, not very good at this game. I have an extensive track record to back this up. i have won less than 25% of my games this year, an abysmal ratio. i contemplated quitting outright but i like the show this game is based on and the opportunity to experience potential theme game craziness was enough to give it a go. Regardless, I lack the intuition or analytical skills to break through whatever is going on here. i still think frankly tsp's play makes sense as coming from scum in terms of how he's posturing around things and generally making shitpushes. i also frankly am sick of dealing with people like him and you pushing me for shit reasons, and killing someone who is calling me scum for shit reasons is beneficial whether they're scum or not. unfortunately i'm more or less confident you're town and also stubborn as hell so i just have to deal with it until one of us is dead.

maybe i am a sucker but i kind of want to kill rondo more than dizzy, and yes i am aware tsp is voting there, i also don't really care
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:35 pm it seems like i gotta vote dizzy here cuz he doesn't wanna play

lol

i'd vote rondo but im not even confident enough to believe he's a wolf to warrant not getting an afker out. at least rondo says some things, even though he's progressing his reads at the speed of a snail
dunno reading his stuff it felt like intentional stall
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

if dizzy's town the game is probably already lost the way things are going, just write it off and move on
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Dyslexicon »

I won’t be continuing on for this slot anymore
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:35 pm Actually, the one thing I can say is that from what I’ve seen from Ted, he’s obvtown. I think he’s also been voted a bit?

Went a bit back through Ran’s posts. And saw her saying the likelihood of me being wolf is high. Which is just yikes

Gira as well, kind of feel like they don’t think I’m wolf. But solve is kind of shrug Dizzy anyway?

So either some of this is just wolfy, or just yikes and town is doing real bad, or we’re not hunting traditional wolf teams and there’s actually few wolves or mostly town here
So your only suspicions are OMGUS?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

idk why you're so mad bruh. it just doesn't feel like a game to me where rondo / dizzy / x will be wolves, and i'd prefer you make more input

in this context, ofc i find it wolfy that you do not do things. i know i wouldn't as a wolf, and im kinda bugged you show no paranoia of me, but maybe you're just that good at reading me. who knows
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

eh fak it, it's a throw but at least i wanna stick to my guns of calling rondo outed yesterday lol

[VOTE: rondo ] aubergine

all we can do is spray and pray br0s. i've already internally checked out
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

voting someone cuz of not playing feels so lame
ImageImageImageImage
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:37 pm idk why you're so mad bruh. it just doesn't feel like a game to me where rondo / dizzy / x will be wolves, and i'd prefer you make more input

in this context, ofc i find it wolfy that you do not do things. i know i wouldn't as a wolf, and im kinda bugged you show no paranoia of me, but maybe you're just that good at reading me. who knows
i agree dizzy probably not a wolf but i don't really feel the spark to deep dive people

i'm mad because i constantly have to deal with expectations in games that are drastically disproportionate to my actual skill level like you are doing right now and it makes games unplayable
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:35 pm or we’re not hunting traditional wolf teams and there’s actually few wolves or mostly town here
i hope this is the case, cuz it has been inexplicably hard to find any wolves this entire game. but then loljaggedjimmyjay putting 13 villas in one thread
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Gira wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:40 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:37 pm idk why you're so mad bruh. it just doesn't feel like a game to me where rondo / dizzy / x will be wolves, and i'd prefer you make more input

i agree dizzy probably not a wolf but i don't really feel the spark to deep dive people

i'm mad because i constantly have to deal with expectations in games that are drastically disproportionate to my actual skill level like you are doing right now and it makes games unplayable
for the record im not literally saying i want you to find the wolfteam with solid cases and whatnot

but you just keep re-iterating villa reads and are not having impact. even if you think it's rondo / dizzy, do something to keep the thread going that way or something. is that so unreasonable?

i wanna chill every game and as you can see, i get wolfread for it based on any reason except for my posts, lol
ImageImageImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

I'm staying on TSP BTW.

I don't know why ted thinks the slot is town, but the alternatives FMPOV are rondo, and then worse, like leetic, ranmilia.
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

if i look outside my confident townreads, who am i left with:

bereft - honestly i'm not even paying attention to his reads, but the way he's posting about them feels more towny than not, idk if this makes sense to anyone
leetic - i have doubts, simply because sometimes the way they justify their votes feels wolfy and it felt a bit like they wre in cruise control but i'm not really interested in voting them out today and i liked them more over the last few pages
pyxxy - eh, i guess i could see it in that he's occupied a relatively safe space in the game while being minimal impact
tsp - feels like a wolf to me still he's acting panicked about the game but doesn't really feel like any of his reads or pushes are real and they're certainly wolfy
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

anyone in this game could be wolf, bereft. lol

idk why tsp is catching heat though
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

really tempted to just go with villa reads on abi and pyxxy just for the derpiness of their pushes on me

i've got this shit from villas all the time. not sure i care to deep dive it. it might be a solid tell that if people wolf read me for any reason that isn't involved with my posting, they're 99.99% likely to just be villas. it does wonders, and it's also unimaginably annoying, but c'est la vie
ImageImageImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

I still think TSP had an informed reaction based on 702 and 715 or whatever the numbers were.
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

[VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

And to be blunt I want leetic dead, but they've been acting as if they would literally believe any zany theory about whats going on setup-wise, that I've not touched the slot.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Gira wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:45 pm bereft - honestly i'm not even paying attention to his reads, but the way he's posting about them feels more towny than not, idk if this makes sense to anyone
it does, but i won't clear him or anything cuz i skipped like all his posts and he's also pushed me. tho if he wolf read me on something that was not my posting, clear that man and go with God
ImageImageImageImage
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:50 pm
Gira wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:45 pm bereft - honestly i'm not even paying attention to his reads, but the way he's posting about them feels more towny than not, idk if this makes sense to anyone
it does, but i won't clear him or anything cuz i skipped like all his posts and he's also pushed me. tho if he wolf read me on something that was not my posting, clear that man and go with God
i know lol but it doesn't feel right

i reread pyxxy though and he does feel like a wolf
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

i gtg, back later
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Bereft wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:49 pm And to be blunt I want leetic dead
Why?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

who's played with rondo? can anyone confirm that he shows signs of hunting people that wolf read him?
ImageImageImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

I'm not making the effort to go backtranslate my posts, someone else can do it if they really want to, I don't $%#!ing know why I'm still in the thread rn.

I straight up thought ted was pushing villas for no reason and just not being towny. I dont know which this falls under, but it frankly doesn't matter since I highly doubt anyone is going to have the guts to seriously push me for a while besides ranmilia. My slot has escaped pressure the entire game contrary to what ran says, and yeah I know exactly why this is the case, its cuz I'm just vaguely towny like that, but its also ridiculously frustrating to have no plausible wolves push you at the same time as well.

But yeah maybe it was ranmilia all along. I still liked their townreading of robyn early on though.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

I would agree with a pyxxy push. Its too important at this stage to leave things open.

I have pyxxy/leetic as the same alignment rn.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Bereft wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:54 pm I straight up thought ted was pushing villas for no reason and just not being towny
huh? what villas dood

i defended robyn yesterday, and pushed rondo / dizzy. didn't you think it could be dizzy at some point?
ImageImageImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:53 pm who's played with rondo? can anyone confirm that he shows signs of hunting people that wolf read him?
I've played with rondo a little bit but not enough to give a definitive answer to this question.

But on this point, I still think 1475 answers more questions than rondo pushers give it credit for. I don't exactly understand your hangup, since I couldn't ever remember rondo just slotting gira or leetic as town at any point.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:55 pm
Bereft wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:54 pm I straight up thought ted was pushing villas for no reason and just not being towny
huh? what villas dood

i defended robyn yesterday, and pushed rondo / dizzy. didn't you think it could be dizzy at some point?
I literally never thought it could be dizzy. Who tf did you get that from?
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

HO lol I see now
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Bereft wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:58 pm
huh? what villas dood

This is why you should be more clear with your posts
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Eh yea no, that was a temporary thought, and I dropped it immediately afterwards.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

leetic wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:58 pm
huh? what villas dood

No I was quite clear, I voted robyn/dizzy/mac all at the same time, because i thought something was off from all 3 of them. Managed to dump all of these scumreads in short order, which was embarrassing but shrug.

Also this is why I want you dead, cuz this comment is just filler.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

idk who dafuq to vote
ImageImageImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

pyxxy/leetic/TSP ofc

swap TSP for ran if all else fails

@pyxxy do you have an objection to w!leetic or not.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Bereft wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:00 pm
huh? what villas dood

No I was quite clear, I voted robyn/dizzy/mac all at the same time, because i thought something was off from all 3 of them. Managed to dump all of these scumreads in short order, which was embarrassing but shrug.

Your entire game is just filler.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

leetic wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:06 pm
huh? what villas dood

LOL, says the person who supposedly hasn't read any of my posts.
Anyways I'm really much more interested in what your take on my alignment is, because you don't have one, in fact you practically stated you would refuse to have one, so why not go ahead, and make one.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Bereft wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:10 pm
huh? what villas dood

Anyways I'm really much more interested in what your take on my alignment is, because you don't have one, in fact you practically stated you would refuse to have one, so why not go ahead, and make one.
If you're not willing to make your posts understandable, they might as well not exist.

Still GTH wolf but more by POE than anything. Still willing to push you so I can get more out of your alignment.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Despite how I hate how patronizing Ran's tone is, it is probably precisely for this reason that I have maintained not thinking its ran, and this seems perfectly valid to keep up for right now.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

i mean i've read 2 pages of leetic's iso and it's not really impressive

but otoh if we lunch him today and he flips villa knowing he's at 422 posts, our morale might be done for. it's already struggling to get up
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Believe me, I am not a viable push for today. Look elsewhere. I still think that looking at the four people off robyn (pyxxy/Abby/RDB/Bereft) would be most lucrative.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:15 pm Believe me, I am not a viable push for today. Look elsewhere. I still think that looking at the four people off robyn (pyxxy/Abby/RDB/Bereft) would be most lucrative.
If you agree that not all three wolves were on robyn, this group of four simply gives us the best statistical chances.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

the wagons were v/v, why's it matter who voted where lol
ImageImageImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

leetic wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:11 pm
Bereft wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:10 pm

huh? what villas dood

If you're not willing to make your posts understandable, they might as well not exist.

Still GTH wolf but more by POE than anything. Still willing to push you so I can get more out of your alignment.
Yeah but you won't ever push me, so what's the point of being "willing to". The entire situation is just so despairingly laughable to me. Neither of us want anything to do with the other.

Anyways, while I'm in the mood to push, I don't know that its advisable rn.

Return to “Previous Jobs”