Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 1

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Cape90 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:40 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:42 pm
Cape90 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:59 pm
LoRab wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:24 am Scotty reads entirely civ to me. Even though he needs to stop padding his post count. That always makes me suspish of people, although I know that isn't a tell for you. But I'm reading you as civ other than that.
This is NAI activity and Scotty usually posts a lot
Hmm...I don't like this
Am I talking to the same Princess Abigail?
Nah I'm a different one
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Cape90 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:44 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:55 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:53 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:36 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:21 pm Jay is such a high poster, and with not much filler, that I think inherently he tends to be town voice. Even if he’s not town lol

I think I’m slightly suspicious that I am his top town read, but that’s a me problem. I’m down to listen to his scum reads however
I'm very very suspicious of J3
Why?
Cause I'm good at this game and nothing you've done is clearing.

A great majority of your posts are just telling people information about the game which is easy for scum to hide behind and look towny in the eyes of people L0
Just want to point out that nobody has "done anything clearing"

Thought S~V~S's return was alright

[VOTE: Princess Abigail] aubergine

Deciding between you/Thunal tbh
I disagree

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Bereft wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:45 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:05 pm Your defensiveness over a day 1 read that nobody else agrees with is certainly Intresting though
Your posts are extremely irritating, madam.
Mhm yes, makes 100 posts, gets shaded by a player who admits to not reading any of them critically, yeah I know I'd be so happy after that one, and totally not give in to natural impulses.
How dare I play a mafia game amIrite

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Cape90 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:46 pm i'm kinda regretting my life choices cuz idk if wolf vocally susses JJJ of all people here

[VOTE: Thunal33] aubergine

ImageImage

robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 609
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Cape90 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:46 pm i'm kinda regretting my life choices cuz idk if wolf vocally susses JJJ of all people here

why vote thunal?
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Cape90 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:17 pm LoRab seems to be on the same page as me which is good
Somewhat DM just for beginning
Somewhat robyn
SVS worries me a little bit for the thing i pointed out earlier + #202 tonally speaking
Thunal thanks for also having a sus on SVS ur townish now + asking clarifying questions there = good
Cape90 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:44 pm Just want to point out that nobody has "done anything clearing"

:ponder:

I don't believe there's a visible progression to explain this.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 324
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

Cape90 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:48 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:58 pm If I opened your iso how many posts would I find that are just LAMIST posts talking about mafia theory or the mech of this game or telling people things like how to play in this specific game?

I feel like it's a lot. I feel like that's easy for mafia to hide behind.
i think it draws huge attention to him and makes it so that mafia see him as a threat which is what I like too call

self resolving
These are basically my thoughts on him. Day 1 isn't time to tinfoil if the biggest and widely townread voices are mafia imo, I look at easier worlds and then look at harder ones if it seems like the easier ones aren't right.
ImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 243
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:48 pm

What happened here? Earlier you had me as good. Is there something in particular that pinged you?
it's more like I townread you/SVS the least out of any notable people who have talked and voting low/no posters would be kinda lame
☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Cape90 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:52 pm

What happened here? Earlier you had me as good. Is there something in particular that pinged you?
it's more like I townread you/SVS the least out of any notable people who have talked and voting low/no posters would be kinda lame
ew, the reasoning here is lame
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

thunal townie asf, how do u not see it?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[VOTE: Cape90] aubergine
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Cape90 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:52 pm

I feel like we've had a lot of similar thoughts though. SVS yes, but also townreading Long Con and thinking Abi wouldn't push Jay as mafia. I'm not seeing anything from your pov that leads to sus on me.
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Cape90, I think what I'd most need to understand is what prompted you to vote Thunal instead of returning to S~V~S.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

robyn wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:53 pm thunal townie asf, how do u not see it?
You're still voting me.
ImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:55 pm
You're still voting me.
really? well i better go check on that
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:51 pm
Cape90 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:17 pm LoRab seems to be on the same page as me which is good
Somewhat robyn
SVS worries me a little bit for the thing i pointed out earlier + #202 tonally speaking
Thunal thanks for also having a sus on SVS ur townish now + asking clarifying questions there = good
Cape90 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:44 pm Just want to point out that nobody has "done anything clearing"

I have no idea what i am doing

[VOTE: S~V~S] aubergine

Like it's hard to explain, but thunal feels slightly off but I got really nothing and I liked their S~V~S sus and then i said oh i think i like SVS's return and then looking back i'm just like "wtf was i saying". I was also going off of what SVS said about Thunal maybe being more aggro then previous times

In terms of Princess Abigail her pushes in the thread felt like really weird, like in an anti mindmeldy way, but also thought them pushing you was like probably towny, and they aren't exactly playing atypically for Neon.

I feel like I am gonna be misvoted this game because I am gonna be lazy and no im not gonna change that, but yeah that's my thought process
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Cape90 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:00 pm Like it's hard to explain, but thunal feels slightly off but I got really nothing and I liked their S~V~S sus and then i said oh i think i like SVS's return and then looking back i'm just like "wtf was i saying". I was also going off of what SVS said about Thunal maybe being more aggro then previous times

In terms of Princess Abigail her pushes in the thread felt like really weird, like in an anti mindmeldy way, but also thought them pushing you was like probably towny, and they aren't exactly playing atypically for Neon.

I feel like I am gonna be misvoted this game because I am gonna be lazy and no im not gonna change that, but yeah that's my thought process
Thanks, Cape. That does make some sense. I will think it over a bit. In the meantime, I hope you just keep doing your thing. People gonna vote, whatever.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

☆Princess Abigail☆

Cape90 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:00 pm
Somewhat robyn

Like it's hard to explain, but thunal feels slightly off but I got really nothing and I liked their S~V~S sus and then i said oh i think i like SVS's return and then looking back i'm just like "wtf was i saying". I was also going off of what SVS said about Thunal maybe being more aggro then previous times

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Maybe I should take the advice of someone and just like sheep people

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:55 pm
You're still voting me.
i don’t believe u
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Cape90 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:00 pm
Somewhat robyn

Do you know anything about my play?

There had to be a reason why you liked SVS's return and this quick turnaround feels like you're caving in to pressure. I don't understand why you'd trust SVS's meta on me when SVS was your main suspect.
ImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:05 pm Do you know anything about my play?

There had to be a reason why you liked SVS's return and this quick turnaround feels like you're caving in to pressure. I don't understand why you'd trust SVS's meta on me when SVS was your main suspect.
No

SVS's tone was less tonally performative, but I also realize that literally means nothing
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:52 pm I’ve turned around on Cape- even tho he doesn’t have a lot of posts, what posts he has made are actual reads. Obviously I would like him to expand on them, but he’s making definitive reads

Thunal on the surface looks fine with their reads, if not making reads that come off as half baked. And no one wants a half baked pie, except maybe the stray cat that hangs out on my patio after dark. He’ll eat anything.
Scumlean
the only thing u said about me was that my entrance was the most blendy and that hardly counts as a read that warrants you declaring you turned around on me.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:44 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:40 am Abigail’s entrance is thoroughly null.
To be fair, she herself has said she feels nothing
???
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:47 am Lorab isn’t doing anything so far to make me townread her, and frankly is rather blendy in her entrance posts.

Though I don’t remember how LoRab operates. It’s been a while
blendy this blendy that
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:07 am LC is not quite on my town radar yet. Lean scum
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:16 am
Long Con wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:38 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:11 am @S~V~S do you feel it is on-brand or not (or neither) for @Long Con to express early suspicion of you?
Onnnnnnnnnn-braaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnd...... on-brand. On-brand. Towny. Wolfy. On-brand. Sassy. Classy. On-brand. Interesting. On-brand. Bon-rand?
But this is an unhinged towny post
bad
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:54 am
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:47 am Lorab isn’t doing anything so far to make me townread her, and frankly is rather blendy in her entrance posts.

Though I don’t remember how LoRab operates. It’s been a while
meh I can say the same thing about SVS tho too

Like I’m not even sure she made a read when she was weirded out by me in her recent post.

Ima figure her out
[VOTE: Scotty] aubergine

OKay but it is seriously Scotty, he isn't comfy at all and I am starting to sus him way more then SVS
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

cape what are u doing
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:21 pm Jay is such a high poster, and with not much filler, that I think inherently he tends to be town voice. Even if he’s not town lol

I think I’m slightly suspicious that I am his top town read, but that’s a me problem. I’m down to listen to his scum reads however
This also just... doesn't read correctly to me

I will explain in more detail later as i go to bowling very soon + I am pretty tired at the same time
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 411
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

To quote Scotty: "in their own words, they have no idea what they are doing".

Robyn, I know its hilarious, but your posts seem probably better spent elsewhere.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

robyn wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:15 pm cape what are u doing
robyn I found a wolf, idk what to tell you, just read scotty carefully and tell me those are towny logs
☆Princess Abigail☆

I've decided that

Town Core

SVS
long con

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Bereft wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:17 pm To quote Scotty: "in their own words, they have no idea what they are doing".

Robyn, I know its hilarious, but your posts seem probably better spent elsewhere.
where do u propose
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

He doesn't feel right, like i know last time i played with scotty basically pocketing him that i was looking through a scum lens, but he is just like posting a lot of weird things and has pointed out blendy beginnings for some reason as if that's totally Alignment indicative
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:04 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:59 am If I critically assess LoRab beyond a vibe town read:

I think her aversion to being town read stems from an older Syndicate era when essentially everyone hated being town read (due to old win conditions).

Perhaps LoRab’s confidence in her town reads of LC and especially of me can be questioned. To suggest my play to that point was “too detailed to be fake” is a bit much.
I think there’s probably a difference in approach since she seems to inference the olde ways, but actively is pushing back against people townreading her. It’s like she *knows* she isn’t doing anything towny, and can’t help but acknowledge it
this seems extremely ungenerous too as it was posted pretty early into the game
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

robyn wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:20 pm
Bereft wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:17 pm To quote Scotty: "in their own words, they have no idea what they are doing".

where do u propose
Would help if you stated an objection or lack thereof to my current proposal.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Bereft wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:22 pm

where do u propose
i implicitly agreed and thus i asked you “where i should spend my posts” as in, “sure buddy, but where should i go?” and ur supposed to point to someone or something
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

robyn wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:23 pm

where do u propose
i implicitly agreed and thus i asked you “where i should spend my posts” as in, “sure buddy, but where should i go?” and ur supposed to point to someone or something
Tch. I have though, you're just having a lapse in concentration. You can find my proposal exactly in the obvious place for such a proposal to be.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[VOTE: Scotty] aubergine

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Bereft wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:25 pm
robyn wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:23 pm

where do u propose
Tch. I have though, you're just having a lapse in concentration. You can find my proposal exactly in the obvious place for such a proposal to be.
Kandahar?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@☆Princess Abigail☆ I know it's your personal meme, but I want to emphasize immediately that self-voting in a 12 vs. 4 game is a debilitating disadvantage if town is doing it.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

☆Princess Abigail☆

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:29 pm @☆Princess Abigail☆ I know it's your personal meme, but I want to emphasize immediately that self-voting in a 12 vs. 4 game is a debilitating disadvantage if town is doing it.
It's just an unvote

ImageImage

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

At this point I have seen enough from others suspecting Scotty and felt good enough about it that I am fully demoting him to a mafia read. And he might be my only mafia read. Other suspects are just null.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'll move when I find a wagon I'm comfy with

ImageImage

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:32 pm I'll move when I find a wagon I'm comfy with
I appreciate you.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:32 pm I'll move when I find a wagon I'm comfy with
abbie uh

i know it’ll be difficult for u to read me here
☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:32 pm
abbie uh

When has being wrong ever stopped me

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

But I fully admit that I feel... completely incapable of like... Mafia

Like I'm lost. I have no reads. And I'm afraid.

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:34 pm
robyn wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:32 pm
abbie uh

When has being wrong ever stopped me
indeed
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:19 pm I've decided that

Town Core

SVS
long con
What do you think is the most significant thing that makes S~V~S town? I ask, because if I could find the courage to town read her myself, that'd really square away my POE.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Heists”