Post by robyn »

anyway @Cape90 vote seanzie
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 411
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 1

Post by Bereft »

DM being an alt would explain alot of things, but otherwise, no I don't know what to make of it. The idea that its because they're in BTSC with LC seems only one of many possible explanations.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 399
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

robyn wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:04 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:00 pm Am I the only one seeing DM’s slip? Am I just looking into the tea leaves? Someone tell me I’m wrong here
that feels more like alt slippage rather than scumslip?

like it can be but also idk
What is alt slippage?

Oh, like DM is someone else that has actually played with LC before?

Ehh possible, though I didn’t think they played on the same community
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 609
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

An hour out. 10 of 16 votes on the board. Concerning.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:08 pm
robyn wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:04 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:00 pm Am I the only one seeing DM’s slip? Am I just looking into the tea leaves? Someone tell me I’m wrong here
that feels more like alt slippage rather than scumslip?

like it can be but also idk
What is alt slippage?

Oh, like DM is someone else that has actually played with LC before?

Ehh possible, though I didn’t think they played on the same community
like boob slippage but with an alt account
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i'm making a judgement call here and saying scotty probably town
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

thunal/scotty/bereft/jjj/rabbi town
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

robyn wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:13 pm thunal/scotty/bereft/jjj/rabbi town
Have you explained your LoRab townread? Just vibe with how she answered your questions?

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:14 pm
robyn wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:13 pm thunal/scotty/bereft/jjj/rabbi town
Have you explained your LoRab townread? Just vibe with how she answered your questions?
straight vibes, didn't feel like someone playing for the first time in an eternity playing freely with new and old players alike
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:09 pm An hour out. 10 of 16 votes on the board. Concerning.
Hi popcorn

What do you make of DarlingMonroe?

And I guess anyone: if neither LC nor DM get back before EoD, what are the odds LC, who just recently got back into mafia and if I recall has primarily played on this site (if anyone knows of him playing elsewhere) has actually played more than that one game with DM?

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:52 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:07 pm On that note, @DarlingMonroe:

If you find it impossible to fully catch up, because the thread has grown too large, then I will make the following suggestion. Don't. I still very much want you to make posts, but if time only allows you to choose between 1) trying and failing to catch up, or 2) just entering the thread and playing from the current page --> please choose #2. Fully catching up is not always necessary to play the game, and you may be better off just jumping in fresh.

If you do have time to fully catch up AND get involved before we run out of Daylight (only four hours), then go ahead.
I don't think Jay makes this post as mafia
I... am surprised by this take. And worried.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:17 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:09 pm An hour out. 10 of 16 votes on the board. Concerning.
Hi popcorn

What do you make of DarlingMonroe?

And I guess anyone: if neither LC nor DM get back before EoD, what are the odds LC, who just recently got back into mafia and if I recall has primarily played on this site (if anyone knows of him playing elsewhere) has actually played more than that one game with DM?
I just got out of my meeting, so still finding my way back to this point. I'll look into the "slip" you mentioned.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 243
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:58 pm Ok I gotta go and have an appointment before eod

Current working theory is DM and LC are mafia.
Can throw SVS in there too, though DM’s push on SVS would be almost clearing of SVS if DM flips bad. 4th can be…LoRab. I could be wrong on the latter, with 3 missingno’s. TBD

If I still go over, it’s been real. Cape needs to get off his high horse but I still feel like he is in a genuine tunnel and not just pushing me for shits. Please be easy on him.
Thunal has been quite waffly on me all game, which makes me want to just townread them. It would be easier to just jump on my wagon, but I feel like they’re really considering if my actions/reads have been forced or whatever. Making a town.
Princess Abigail I have already talked about- town.

JJJ can be resolved in a couple days. Again, if he doesn’t have a pelt by D3, and he’s still alive, get rid of him. Please.

Others:
Bereft and Robyn are either both town or one is fooling the other. I could be convinced that one is pocketing the other. I do not townread bereft yet. I’m a little biased but I feel like he’s been blunt to a point regarding me.

Wilgy has made some questionable impressions in the thread- I feel like he’s picking the wagons, making one minor point about them, and then making broad reads based on it. It doesn’t feel like actual solving yet. Prime candidate for info tonite tho.

Michelle’s entrance into the game is…fine. I guess. Not much presence. prob town.
oh yeah

meant to ask you lightyears ago

what makes you have so little paranoia of me this game? I just curbstomped town u were in as wolf
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:39 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:37 pm
DarlingMonroe wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:22 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:21 pm
DarlingMonroe wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:13 pm So out of the 13 active players, only 9 have voted.

Long Con, Michelle, Dr. Wilgy & LoRab are the players who have abstained so far.
Without reads I can vote using RNG, its god said Long Con is scum. :charlieblackmon:
Yeah, Long Con being scum was so last game though.... this time around, not feeling his wolf energy.
How many games you played with LC?
Jinx

But really though, I think….this might be a scumslip
Long Con was town in DM’s only game on this site. This could legit be a slip that she is in BTSC with LC and had a perspective slip
She confused Long Con (LC) with Lime Coke (LC). The latter was mafia in Severance.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Cape90 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:18 pm what makes you have so little paranoia of me this game? I just curbstomped town u were in as wolf
oh this actually a towny point, wolves usually care about this and play it up to narrow down general worldview. town ppl who are confident end up saying "i have no fear" and freely tr'ing the person again

i'm guilty as hell of this myself
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine

yeah okay why not...
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Cape90 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:18 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:58 pm Ok I gotta go and have an appointment before eod

Current working theory is DM and LC are mafia.
Can throw SVS in there too, though DM’s push on SVS would be almost clearing of SVS if DM flips bad. 4th can be…LoRab. I could be wrong on the latter, with 3 missingno’s. TBD

If I still go over, it’s been real. Cape needs to get off his high horse but I still feel like he is in a genuine tunnel and not just pushing me for shits. Please be easy on him.
Thunal has been quite waffly on me all game, which makes me want to just townread them. It would be easier to just jump on my wagon, but I feel like they’re really considering if my actions/reads have been forced or whatever. Making a town.
Princess Abigail I have already talked about- town.

JJJ can be resolved in a couple days. Again, if he doesn’t have a pelt by D3, and he’s still alive, get rid of him. Please.

Others:
Bereft and Robyn are either both town or one is fooling the other. I could be convinced that one is pocketing the other. I do not townread bereft yet. I’m a little biased but I feel like he’s been blunt to a point regarding me.

Wilgy has made some questionable impressions in the thread- I feel like he’s picking the wagons, making one minor point about them, and then making broad reads based on it. It doesn’t feel like actual solving yet. Prime candidate for info tonite tho.

Michelle’s entrance into the game is…fine. I guess. Not much presence. prob town.
oh yeah

meant to ask you lightyears ago

what makes you have so little paranoia of me this game? I just curbstomped town u were in as wolf
At a base level, you are playing much less…careful here. I feel like you’re not playing nice (which isn’t a bad thing), whereas I think I was more hoodwinked in that game by your demeanor. I’ll habe to find examples later but I don’t have time

You just seem genuine

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I have concerns about Michelle's reads. Stand by.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:20 pm
DarlingMonroe wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:13 pm So out of the 13 active players, only 9 have voted.

Long Con, Michelle, Dr. Wilgy & LoRab are the players who have abstained so far.
Without reads I can vote using RNG, its god said Long Con is scum. :charlieblackmon:
Yeah, Long Con being scum was so last game though.... this time around, not feeling his wolf energy.
Jinx

Long Con was town in DM’s only game on this site. This could legit be a slip that she is in BTSC with LC and had a perspective slip
She confused Long Con (LC) with Lime Coke (LC). The latter was mafia in Severance.
Ohhhh
Could be…but also she literally said Long Con.

Meh. Maybe it’s not as much of a home run as I was expecting.

Well shit gibbons

DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 149

Post by DarlingMonroe »

I confused Long Con with Lime Coke LOL
summer comes, winter goes; spring, I skip... God knows...
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Jinx

this is why you earn the big bucks
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I am almost certain that that's the explanation lol. Lime Coke was mafia, and confusion of the LCs is a lasting meme now.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

Jinx

Yes, thank you, JJJ :) <3
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:22 pm I have concerns about Michelle's reads. Stand by.
Same. Seems inaccurate

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:23 pm I am almost certain that that's the explanation lol. Lime Coke was mafia, and confusion of the LCs is a lasting meme now.
Long Con and Brad have a very different playstyle though

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Ok ok back on SVS I go

I’d be remiss if I didn’t acknowledge that I make certain mistakes like that.

Sorry DM.

That being said, I still don’t like your ISO, except that you’ve focused on someone I also suspect
[VOTE: SVS] aubergine

DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

At this point, willing to switch Scotty for really exploding my confusion with LC and LC to its max potential.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I fell asleep earlier smh

DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:26 pm At this point, willing to switch Scotty for really exploding my confusion with LC and LC to its max potential.
wait, nvm, we are back at the same page with SVS
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

oh Lime Coke, Long Con

LMAO ic ic
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:26 pm At this point, willing to switch Scotty for really exploding my confusion with LC and LC to its max potential.
denied, go seanzie

scotty thought you wolf slipped, and he found 2 wolves as a consequence. you would be excited if you had the same beliefs he did, no?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

You gotta understand how excited my mind confbiases sometimes :sigh:

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Did you answer my question?
How many games you played with Long Con?
You said he sems towny in this game, can you explain more?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

robyn wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:27 pm
denied, go seanzie

scotty thought you wolf slipped, and he found 2 wolves as a consequence. you would be excited if you had the same beliefs he did, no?
Why do you think Seanzie is such a hit?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:28 pm
Did you answer my question?
How many games you played with Long Con?
You said he sems towny in this game, can you explain more?
Sounds like she was confusing him with Lime Coke

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Michelle concerns
Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:15 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:09 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:06 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:02 pm When was the last time you rolled mafia? Mind if I checked it out? I thought there was a game I was speccing where I pegged you as mafia by like day 3 but I don’t remember if that was confbias or you actually were mafia
Refer to the links in this post -- plenty of examples to work with. It's been both annoying and vindicating to be mafia so many times lately. I had one of my worst games ever in Philosophy 2 a couple years ago, but since then I have gone 5-0 as mafia (despite never being pleased to see the role card at first). Feels nice.
Wait- THATS RIGHT! I was just in a game with you in Don’t Starve, and would have absolutely gunned for you D2 if I didn’t get D1’d. I totally forgot about that game.

Ok ok I *can* read you.
You don't seem too confident here tho
I'm not sure what this post is meant to convey. Scotty kind of did convey confidence, at least to a reasonable extent. Regardless, what's the point?
Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:32 am
Cape90 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:22 pm i think this is ~rand town perhaps
That's a pocketing attempt perhaps
Thunal called this "going through the motions", and I see it similarly.
Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:00 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:45 am Good morning, Michelle. You caught me right as I close the door on my Mafia day, but I'll be around a bit on my phone for a while if you want to talk through anything. :)
After reading only page 1 i don't have really AI takes.
A plus for your plan, reminds me of our Champs game
And I liked at a psychological level P#37, as a light town lean.
Going further now
I skimmed your wall, I will read it though after I catch up and have an educated guess about many players
Post #37 was this from robyn. Eh?
Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:04 am
robyn wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:58 am okay serious question, did u enjoy playing mafia today? or was it more grindy than anything
If Jay says yes, what's the conclusion?
What if he says no?
This is a decent moment in isolation, but it's also tiny. This isn't hard to post as mafia.
Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:21 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:51 pm I will expand on my current Seanzie vote, because I understand it's the kind of thing that will elicit one of the following responses from the majority of players:

1) grumble grumble why vote for someone that hasn't said anything
2) wow Jay opportunistic easy target very sus
3) that provides no information, dumb dumb

The actual rationale:

-- POE is leading me to a situation where it seems likely the zero posters includes a mafia member. I have too many town reads (to varying degrees) otherwise.
-- My blind interaction analysis suggested that the active players broadly don't fit together very well except in highly specific (and thus, unlikely) combinations

So that's why I would vote for [zero poster].

Beyond that, I even chose a specific zero poster for a reason, though I acknowledge this is considerably less important and more "technical". It's entirely possible that none of Seanzie, ts account, and Rondo are aware of the game yet. That might be most likely. But if we assume for the sake of argument that any of them has seen their role card, then we must ask which one is most likely to say nothing as mafia?

Rondo? Hell no. He'll talk.
ts account? No clue, really.
Seanzie? Yes, he'd wait around. He actually did in Don't Starve (albeit to a lesser extent, he posted 11 hours after game start).

It's hard for something like this to feel inspired, I understand. But I wanted to explain why I voted, because there's more reasoning than one might assume.
I understand, Sean did it as mafia before.
This was the first moment where my eyeball tweaked.

That's it? That's all I have to do to justify voting for someone with zero posts? And we're all good here? I am scared.
Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:52 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:07 pm On that note, @DarlingMonroe:

If you find it impossible to fully catch up, because the thread has grown too large, then I will make the following suggestion. Don't. I still very much want you to make posts, but if time only allows you to choose between 1) trying and failing to catch up, or 2) just entering the thread and playing from the current page --> please choose #2. Fully catching up is not always necessary to play the game, and you may be better off just jumping in fresh.

If you do have time to fully catch up AND get involved before we run out of Daylight (only four hours), then go ahead.
I don't think Jay makes this post as mafia
Triggered. I struggle to believe anyone would clear me for that post.
Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:57 pm Adding Wilgy to TRs because he is solving.

?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Taking on a challenge is a lot like riding a horse, isn't it?
Poll runs till Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:00 am
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

You may select 1 option

‪☆Princess Abigail☆‬
No votes
Voters: None
‪Bereft‬
No votes
‪Cape90‬
8%
Voters: Michelle
‪DarlingMonroe‬
No votes
‪DrWilgy‬
No votes
‪JaggedJimmyJay‬
No votes
‪Long Con‬
No votes
‪LoRab‬
No votes
‪Michelle‬
15%
Voters: Thunal33, Bereft
‪robyn‬
No votes
‪RondoDimBuckle‬
No votes
‪Scotty‬
15%
Voters: S~V~S, ☆Princess Abigail☆
‪Seanzie‬
23%
Voters: Cape90, JaggedJimmyJay, robyn
‪S~V~S‬
15%
Voters: DarlingMonroe, Scotty
‪Thunal33‬
No votes
‪ts account‬
No votes
If you're comfortable while you're doing it, you're probably doing it wrong. (Host/mod/non)
23%
Voters: Roxy, Sloonei, fingersplints
Total votes: 13
VC

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[VOTE: Michelle] aubergine

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I don't clear you. I lean you town
I doubt you can't notice its not a lock

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:28 pm
robyn wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:27 pm
denied, go seanzie

Why do you think Seanzie is such a hit?
he hasn't posted a message on this site since oct 12, something something sub, but i'd rather kill him than you/svs

you/svs will become clearer tomorrow, so we'd catch the wolf with a better chance, or you find one another and things go swimmingly. either way my personal game theory suggests that killing strong players is a way for an insta loss

and severance just reinforces this
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:31 pm I don't clear you. I lean you town
I doubt you can't notice its not a lock
"I don't think Jay makes this post as mafia." is a pretty assertive statement.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:29 pm Post #37 was this from robyn. Eh?
wait what it was about me
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 582
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lol forgot about this game. I am legit the best town. [VOTE: sean [/Sean]] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 411
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

LOLOLOLOLLOL
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:33 pm Lol forgot about this game. I am legit the best town. [VOTE: sean [/Sean]] aubergine
[VOTE:

lol hi Rondo]
aubergine

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

goddamnit rondo

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:30 pm [VOTE: Michelle] aubergine
You misinterpret my post into a lock read.
If i was good with voting Sean I would
You're stretching things and i want to know why

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

just wanna make this explicit; i go wherever jjj/bereft go
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 582
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:33 pm goddamnit rondo
Lol oops I am phone posting from bed because its like 30 fo eod

Actually [VOTE: Michelle ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:34 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:30 pm [VOTE: Michelle] aubergine
You misinterpret my post into a lock read.
If i was good with voting Sean I would
You're stretching things and i want to know why
I expected you to carry on your line of questioning in some capacity to get a better read on me or something. I was not anticipating such a quick acceptance. You were right to ask me why I voted for someone with no posts, but now I am forced to ask myself if you were truly invested in that question.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Heists”