Total votes: 8
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 411
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 2

Post by Bereft »

robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:19 pm
Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:16 pm This game is frustrating because only Rondo has the same idea as me on something, and Robyn doesn't even though I thought they did, but its whatever.
you were gonna destroy jjj tmw if michelle town?
Ffs.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 609
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:32 pm
robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:30 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:27 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:26 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:22 pm Whatever happens today, I want folks to listen to DrWilgy moving forward.
why?
I think he's town, I think he knows his shit, and I think sometimes his best work gets overlooked.
he caught me before when i was powerwolfing the fuck out of a game, and he sees the same style of play here, and i tr that read on me even though it's wrong

but it's gonna lead to trouble even though yeah him assuming it's a hard game and his alignment is just being tmi'ed is a villa reaction + tinfoiling bereft of all people etc etc

smth smth he will have good takes
That's what I appreciate about @DrWilgy later in a game. He'll keep the "core" on its toes if he thinks it's necessary, but he will also play with a level head and not make super rash decisions. I also kind of think killing someone will posts today will maximize his future utility, because he needs data. That's not why Michelle should go, but it helps.
yeah he literally thinks one of us is scum and he's still saying "let them cook"
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:33 pm
Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:16 pm This game is frustrating because only Rondo has the same idea as me on something, and Robyn doesn't even though I thought they did, but its whatever.
Ffs.
it's incorrect.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:34 pm
Ffs.
it's incorrect.
I literally never thought this, why did it even come to mind your mind, why are you this ???????.
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 324
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:32 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:29 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:27 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:25 pm Honestly, I don't even know what to think anymore. I'm exhausted and I feel like a lot of pieces don't make sense. I want to stop staring at the thread hoping some solve will click, because every time I feel like it does I doubt it later.
There's a psychological phenomenon called "incubation" that suggests creative human problem solving can be aided by taking some time away from a problem to think about other things before returning to it (this can break us out of preconception and confirmation bias).

However, I think that's probably what the night phase is for. :nicenod:
Yeah I'm going to keep going until EoD but I'm feeling really burnt out. I was relieved EoD wasn't here at first because I was nervous for the flip, but now I realize just how much my brain was expecting a break.
funnily enough i had a dream about eod when i fell asleep where lorab just flipped mafia and i was all happy. then i wake up, check my phone, still expecting a lorab red flip and boom the game is going on here and i am once again playing a hard game
I've had a lot of mafia dreams before lol. I don't think they're particularly accurate but I like having them most of the time.
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I just remembered some more long-ago Bereft posts that reaffirmed my confidence in him, which extends my confidence in robyn, which extends my confidence in my other four primary town reads (Wilgy, Rondo, Cape, DM). That helps my current state of mind. I still think this POE is just good. I hope we can start to prove it today, but even if not, there's so much that supports this direction. Whatever happens happens.

I am writing this mostly for myself, but here have a pick-me up anyone else if you like.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:35 pm
robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:34 pm
Ffs.
it's incorrect.
I literally never thought this, why did it even come to mind your mind, why are you this ???????.
rondo said he'd nuke jjj tmw and i stated that i'd hard protect him. and then you stated that you agreed with rondo on something and not me, assumed it was that
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I had a Mafia dream last night too. I forgot about it until y'all just mentioned that. I can't remember exactly what happened, but it was definitely a Mafia dream.

Yikes.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Oh there is actually something I can do. Wait a sec.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Ffs.
Can you talk to me about your reads? I feel like we have a lot in common with our reads and our process.

If Michelle's town, I'd suspect Abi and LoRab first, but I can still see wolf Scotty trying to start a Bereft wagon. If Michelle's wolf, Scotty is even more sus to me and I might consider DM in that world too.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:36 pm I just remembered some more long-ago Bereft posts that reaffirmed my confidence in him, which extends my confidence in robyn, which extends my confidence in my other four primary town reads (Wilgy, Rondo, Cape, DM). That helps my current state of mind. I still think this POE is just good. I hope we can start to prove it today, but even if not, there's so much that supports this direction. Whatever happens happens.

I am writing this mostly for myself, but here have a pick-me up anyone else if you like.
I think it's pretty good too. I just fear we're getting a town flip inside it.
ImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

If I was: Who I targeted Last night:
Ted Lasso - Protector J³

Coach Beard - Check Alignment ‪ts account

Rebecca Walton - Money Siphon ‪Scotty

Roy Kent - BTS Mason ‪Robyn

Keeley Jones - BTS Mason ‪Robyn

Jamie Tartt - Body Guard ‪J³

Leslie Higgins - Whisperer ‪Michelle

Trent Crimm - Host Post Dont kill Rondo

Sam Obisanya - Blocker ‪Abigail

Isaac Macadoo - Forced Sherrif ‪Dr.Wilgy

Colin Hughes - Hidden IC ‪Long Con

Dani Rojas - Town Kill
-----------------------------------
Rupert Mannion - Money Bags ‪Robyn Kill + Investigate

Nathan Shelley - Fake Green Scotty

Trio of fans - Curse Scotty

Edwin Akufo - Sam Bully ‪J³
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Thunal33 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:39 pm
Ffs.
Can you talk to me about your reads? I feel like we have a lot in common with our reads and our process.

If Michelle's town, I'd suspect Abi and LoRab first, but I can still see wolf Scotty trying to start a Bereft wagon. If Michelle's wolf, Scotty is even more sus to me and I might consider DM in that world too.

Wait, why is Scotty more sus if Michelle is wolf?
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 582
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:28 pm rondo why are you on michelle?
why not?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:06 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:04 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:55 am And if you think that "pairs us", oh well :shrug:
Actually, I think the opposite. From what I know of SVS I really don't think she'd use a teammate's irl availability to shield her.
I think that’s NAI (individually and interactively).
Why do you think it's NAI?

A lot of my stronger town tells are because I don't think the person would even have the thought as mafia.

I think that was one of those moments where Michelle said reasoning mafia wouldn't even think of. I don't see Michelle as someone who has as in-depth reasoning as scum and absolutely would make that kind of read as a snap take and leave it. The fact that she considered all this history with this read in particular, an easy townread on the scariest player in the game, I think is something scum Michelle wouldn't do. It's the kind of read that would be an afterthought as scum.
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:38 am
Your conclusion was and is rushed and limited by the fact I didn't have time to explain it at all.
I started to play 5 years ago as noob player, with low English reading/writing skills, but with a life experience who let me the possibility to understand things unspoken behind the words. It felt thrilling to find words to defend myself while I was accused of being the bad guy. As mafia, I didn't even have to do much because my mafia rands were not many so my start in forum mafia was to be villager again and again.
My homie who restarted the mafia section in our forum sent me to MU to play the Mentor mentee game in january 2019. My mentor is a legendary player and he mentored me after playing 12 years of mafia.
I was always paranoid playing with Momstrman, he is now retired, maybe turbo-ing from time to time, but at one moment I learned to read him by a small trick.
Because he is retired and also because he is not a Syndicate regular I can tell you about this trick, otherwise I hate to show my shortcuts for reading someone.
My mentor was always mentoring town when he was town giving advice for the play in general. As mafia he wasn't doing it. And I started to notice that at other very strong players as well.
You were doing it in our finale game and your start here made me write that post because I considered your advice useful for town.
I don't even believe it's the easiest town read you ever had. It's just a take I posted to see what feedback I receive from it. You speculated the rest. Made from it more than it was, imaginated the omgua when I said it's not set in stone.
A read made by game experience can be a bad or a good read, and i am always starting somewhere where an idea pops in my head, which is exactly what I did with the town read on you.
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

If I was: Who I targeted Last night:
Ted Lasso - Myself

Coach Beard - ‪ts account

Rebecca Walton - S~V~S

Roy Kent - DrWilgy

Keeley Jones - DrWilgy

Jamie Tartt - Bereft

Leslie Higgins - Scotty

Sam Obisanya - Michelle

Colin Hughes - ts account

Dani Rojas - Michelle
Rupert Mannion - Kill Long Con

Nathan Shelley - passive role

Edwin Akufo - DrWilgy

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:47 pm
Ffs.

Because of the vote on you. I think it makes sense from someone trying to save a teammate more than it makes sense from someone trying to start another town option.
ImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... tch-s-Moon

michelle just played this game as scum

and it JUST ended
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:36 pm I just remembered some more long-ago Bereft posts that reaffirmed my confidence in him, which extends my confidence in robyn, which extends my confidence in my other four primary town reads (Wilgy, Rondo, Cape, DM). That helps my current state of mind. I still think this POE is just good. I hope we can start to prove it today, but even if not, there's so much that supports this direction. Whatever happens happens.

can you give me a rainbow?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:43 pm If I was: Who I targeted Last night:
Ted Lasso - Protector J³

Coach Beard - Check Alignment ‪ts account

Rebecca Walton - Money Siphon ‪Scotty

Roy Kent - BTS Mason ‪Robyn

Keeley Jones - BTS Mason ‪Robyn

Jamie Tartt - Body Guard ‪J³

Leslie Higgins - Whisperer ‪Michelle

Trent Crimm - Host Post Dont kill Rondo

Sam Obisanya - Blocker ‪Abigail

Isaac Macadoo - Forced Sherrif ‪Dr.Wilgy

Colin Hughes - Hidden IC ‪Long Con

Dani Rojas - Town Kill
Rupert Mannion - Money Bags ‪Robyn Kill + Investigate

Nathan Shelley - Fake Green Scotty

Edwin Akufo - Sam Bully ‪J³
THANK YOU
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Thunal33 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:48 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:06 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:04 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:55 am And if you think that "pairs us", oh well :shrug:
Actually, I think the opposite. From what I know of SVS I really don't think she'd use a teammate's irl availability to shield her.
I think that’s NAI (individually and interactively).
Why do you think it's NAI?

A lot of my stronger town tells are because I don't think the person would even have the thought as mafia.

I think that was one of those moments where Michelle said reasoning mafia wouldn't even think of. I don't see Michelle as someone who has as in-depth reasoning as scum and absolutely would make that kind of read as a snap take and leave it. The fact that she considered all this history with this read in particular, an easy townread on the scariest player in the game, I think is something scum Michelle wouldn't do. It's the kind of read that would be an afterthought as scum.
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:38 am
Your conclusion was and is rushed and limited by the fact I didn't have time to explain it at all.
I started to play 5 years ago as noob player, with low English reading/writing skills, but with a life experience who let me the possibility to understand things unspoken behind the words. It felt thrilling to find words to defend myself while I was accused of being the bad guy. As mafia, I didn't even have to do much because my mafia rands were not many so my start in forum mafia was to be villager again and again.
My homie who restarted the mafia section in our forum sent me to MU to play the Mentor mentee game in january 2019. My mentor is a legendary player and he mentored me after playing 12 years of mafia.
I was always paranoid playing with Momstrman, he is now retired, maybe turbo-ing from time to time, but at one moment I learned to read him by a small trick.
Because he is retired and also because he is not a Syndicate regular I can tell you about this trick, otherwise I hate to show my shortcuts for reading someone.
My mentor was always mentoring town when he was town giving advice for the play in general. As mafia he wasn't doing it. And I started to notice that at other very strong players as well.
You were doing it in our finale game and your start here made me write that post because I considered your advice useful for town.
I don't even believe it's the easiest town read you ever had. It's just a take I posted to see what feedback I receive from it. You speculated the rest. Made from it more than it was, imaginated the omgua when I said it's not set in stone.
A read made by game experience can be a bad or a good read, and i am always starting somewhere where an idea pops in my head, which is exactly what I did with the town read on you.
I think S~V~s has a general policy that she will endorse no matter who it is (and she's probably a bit more likely still with oldschooler posters like LoRab). I don't think it matters what alignment either of them are. It's part of her game philosophy.

The primary reason I don't share your confidence about that Michelle read is that I know with certainty that I have provided explanations like that as mafia. Mafia can definitely think of it, and indeed that's something I may even emphasize as mafia. Sometimes a narrative is sellable as a story, and you can be sure that I will capitalize on that as a wolf. I don't know really if that's in Michelle's playbook, but I know it's in mine. I am sure she is telling the truth, but I don't think it means much.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Thunal33 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:50 pm
Ffs.

Because of the vote on you. I think it makes sense from someone trying to save a teammate more than it makes sense from someone trying to start another town option.
Ah. I have no clue what the votecount looked like at the time, but I would assume LoRab was on the board which would be my reflex counter.

Idk, I thought about it more and I just do not understand the Scotty curse. Its not a mafia frame because theres just no point. There's no way mafia targeted J³ for the kill, and so they knew he was going to push Michelle today, whats the point of framing Scotty.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:51 pm THANK YOU
Lol sorry.
Slipped my mind.

Anyways yeah.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

@Cape90 I ask again, why not?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:50 pm

DrWilgy
Cape90
robyn

Bereft
DarlingMonroe
RondoDimBuckle

---POE Line---

Thunal
Scotty

Abigail
S~V~S
LoRab
ts account
Michelle

Something like that. Order isn't super meaningful within tiers.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:54 pm
Lol sorry.
Slipped my mind.

Anyways yeah.
Legit if power roles cant communicate then they cant help town. I know its mostly wifom but its not for when peopel are alive.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 243
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:54 pm
1. You called Michelle town earlier
2. It's going on a vote JJJ is also on
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:55 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:50 pm

DrWilgy
Cape90
robyn

Bereft
DarlingMonroe
RondoDimBuckle

---POE Line---

Thunal
Scotty

Abigail
S~V~S
LoRab
ts account
Michelle

Something like that. Order isn't super meaningful within tiers.
I realyl hate that you have Cape higher than me. And Bereft not on the same tier as Robyn but I will fucking live with it if Michelle flips wolf
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:55 pm
Lol sorry.
Slipped my mind.

Anyways yeah.
Legit if power roles cant communicate then they cant help town. I know its mostly wifom but its not for when peopel are alive.
I dunno what you're talking about man.
I communicated alot today. :ponder:
Really did.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:55 pm Lorab doesn't have many posts, but the impression is she is a great person fighting for a heart breaking cause.

From a mafia Pov she didn't accept someone trusting her, saying she is more comfy with being scum read.
This is psychologically interesting because mafia would want to not lead the way by saying 'trust me' only to have a mischop, and it helps the player to positiom themselves in the null part of the reads which is a good spot for mafia to be in. This, for me, is suspicious.

She explained in a wall the playstyle of the old Syndicate community who made me approach this site and stay for so many years already, enjoying these games a lot.
But that wall has no alignament indicative value for me, just explains she has a different playstyle.

The biggest game related post is a reads wall with a couple of town reads and the explanation of why she doesn't believe in reads lists. Again this gives me the impressions of avoidance and it's wolfy.

Conclusion: I understand why she is in the Poe and I agree with the votes on the slot.
I think this solving looks decent from her, specifically the fact she didn't push LoRab really hard to survive and it felt more like commenting rather than casing. I remember when Michelle was scum in the last game I read, she was more surface level and very aggressive with her pushes.
ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:55 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:54 pm
1. You called Michelle town earlier
2. It's going on a vote JJJ is also on
yes. And?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Anyways J³ needs to fix the tierlist now.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:56 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:55 pm
Lol sorry.
Slipped my mind.

Anyways yeah.
I dunno what you're talking about man.
I communicated alot today. :ponder:
Really did.
I am not saying the above for YOUR benefit
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:50 pm https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... tch-s-Moon

michelle just played this game as scum

and it JUST ended
I sniffed around the L&M hydra for any clues. I think this is similar material to what we've seen here:
That's good to know, i can sheep you here because it looks like you have enough meta
M
Confirmation bias acknowledged.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

fuck me. is JJJ just town?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:58 pm fuck me. is JJJ just town?
yeah unf
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:59 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:58 pm fuck me. is JJJ just town?
yeah unf
Yeah unf x 2
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:56 pm I realyl hate that you have Cape higher than me. And Bereft not on the same tier as Robyn but I will fucking live with it if Michelle flips wolf
Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:57 pm Anyways J³ needs to fix the tierlist now.
:shrug2:

On Rondo's request I asked my brain to produce a list GTH, and that's where I am. Anyway, folks can consider "above the POE line" one standalone tier if they want. I don't care that much. Those are town reads.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 75

Post by S~V~S »

I’m cool with Michelle going over, she’s been evasive and has that heh heh tone I associate with bad her. I held it mainly in case the LoRab wagon reformed.

[VOTE: michelle] aubergine
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I really hate this world view and I refuse to give up on JJJ being wolf till after the flip
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:00 pm I really hate this world view and I refuse to give up on JJJ being wolf till after the flip
fth what's ur worldview

assuming

me/jjj/bereft/cape town
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:53 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:50 pm
Ffs.

Ah. I have no clue what the votecount looked like at the time, but I would assume LoRab was on the board which would be my reflex counter.

Idk, I thought about it more and I just do not understand the Scotty curse. Its not a mafia frame because theres just no point. There's no way mafia targeted J³ for the kill, and so they knew he was going to push Michelle today, whats the point of framing Scotty.
Honestly, I'm not sure which is part of why I'm a little suspicious of it. If Scotty is town, it could be with the end of trying to mischop him or keep him in the PoE by making him unable to defend himself. But I think most mafia teams would use it on JJJ.
ImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:01 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:00 pm I really hate this world view and I refuse to give up on JJJ being wolf till after the flip
gth what's ur worldview

assuming

me/jjj/bereft/cape town
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I love you too, boo.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Wait why the $%#! are ppl voting Michelle.

We're not $%#!ing voting Michelle today.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:01 pm Wait why the $%#! are ppl voting Michelle.

who do u want, pick a name
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:01 pm Wait why the $%#! are ppl voting Michelle.

You called both wagons crap, so who would you like to kill?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:01 pm
fth what's ur worldview

assuming

me/jjj/bereft/cape town
how is bereft in there? how are you in there? what the fuck?

oh, its a town read. No

JJJ/Thunal/Cape +1 There is still a chance you're wrong on cape but also maybe the insane happened yesterday and I have tp accept it
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:02 pm

I said I'd take LoRab.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:04 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:02 pm

I said I'd take LoRab.
then are you saying neon is wrong or a wolf?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”