The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [ENDGAME]

Who killed spacedaisy...I mean, of course you know. Should he die?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:22 pm

DharmaHelper
40%
zeek
10%
A Person (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
50%

Total votes: 10
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 259

Re: The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [Day 5]

Post by timmer »

Epignosis wrote:Who should possess this mighty wand?

Dom
Made (6), Mongoose (7), insertnamehere (9), Dom (25), zeek (26)
19%

MovingPictures07
[b[Spacedaisy 5[/b]), Turnip Head (8), MovingPictures07 (11), S~V~S (12), juliets (16), Boomslang (17), timmer (18), nijuukyugou (19), reywaS (20), Russtifinko (24)
38%

(The Host, the Non, the Dead)
Epignosis (1), Black Rock (2), Metalmarsh89 (3), A Person (4)
15%
Made wrote: I read over everything carefully, but I feel like i need to read it over again. I think vote analysis of Bass and DF would be the best use of our time for now, as anything Dom is Wifom city.
Made wrote: If this is the case against snow, this is totally bs. Way too speculative for a Day 7 lynch. Beside, what kind of role is "if someone votes for you, they die", and who's secret would that even fit into? Gollum? At this point, I'm tempted to vote DH just because he's the alternative, so i'm going to do that while I look for a better case...

linki: Snowy ++
zeek wrote: Can't speak for anyone else but...

Missing Dom vs Bass, not voting Snow Dog, defending Snow Dog, posting while at the same time saying absolute nothing, the fact he's still alive. I find all these things suspect.
Made wrote:
It's interesting how the Dom vs Bass poll is being used, as if it's existance makes everyone guilty. Here me out, there is something to learn from the case, but I've heard voting for Dom makes you a Suit, voting for Bass makes you a sorcerer, and not voting evidently makes you equally as nasty.

Again I want to stress this poll shouldn't be ignored, but maybe looked into further in context. So what were the reasons for each vote and were they strong. Does missing intentionally stand up to reason?

Double so for the idea that only a suit would vote Dom and vice versa. Going to read up on snowy and see what I can catch.

Made seems loike 'e is on dom and sna dog's team?
My siggie.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 88

Re: The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [Day 8]

Post by Spacedaisy »

Look just vote for me. Then maybe you will see.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

This is all I have to say. Someone is being trusted that should not be trusted. I guarantee this. All the people vouching for each other better stop and really consider what my lynch reveal means. I am not upset, I am not doing this to throw a tantrum I am doing this because I honestly think a little solid information is what the civs need right now and until I am out of the game and my role is revealed, it is only going to obscure truth. All I ask is you realize someone is pulling the wool over people's eyes because there is certainly an active baddie in this bunch given the stuff that is happening.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Juliets all you pulled was my edit. I originally said I have got a read on Juliet's but I can see how her sudden inactivity looks bad for her considering what appears to be a missed PM. The post you pulled was my edit saying it should have said haven't got a read on Juliets. So my vote was not a sudden flip in opinion at all.

I didn't understand the rest of what you said and frankly I don't care to sort it out because I just want lynched at this point.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 151
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Daisy - I'm trying.to.sort it.out. I really am. But.I know I'm a.civ and I've.trusted.Eloh since.the.start.of.the game. Help me understand.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 463
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Sigh.

I suppose I'm switching my vote. If Daisy really wants to go, that's fine. If that's what it takes to prove that I'm right about her too, then so be it. I agree with her that there's at least one super active player that's messing with everyone else. I just don't know who it is.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Sigh.

I suppose I'm switching my vote. If Daisy really wants to go, that's fine. If that's what it takes to prove that I'm right about her too, then so be it. I agree with her that there's at least one super active player that's messing with everyone else. I just don't know who it is.
Wot abaht a vote for made? Or blooper??? Why thra in the bloomin' Peter Powell?
My siggie.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

timmer wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Sigh.

Wot abaht a vote for made? Or blooper??? Why thra in the bloomin' Peter Powell?
I'll consider a vote for Made or Blooper; I think they both could be bad.

I still may change my vote, but if the tide is heading Daisy's direction and she wants out, then who am I to stop it? I've already said how I feel about her ad nauseum.

What are you thinking, timmer?
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

I clock several potential Sorry and Sad people. daisy is wahn of them, but I fin' there is Robin Hood reason ter vote for made, blooper, prolly boom Matheson Lang as 'eaven and 'ell. daisy is just wahn case aahhht of several, there is nah need ter thra in the bloomin' Peter Powell.
My siggie.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I have not read Elo as bad at all so I'm not sure what you are asking me about there. My point is just that there is at least one or two active players that I am certain are baddies who have people convinced of the civ alignment. I don't know for sure what two. I think I have finally figured out why people are trusting you and it fits for what I knew already. So I am willing to believe it, I don't know who is skating by but someone active in this thread is bad bad bad and it is not me. If lynching me is the only way to get people over me so they can focus on that, then by all means let's do it.

I was just going to go to bed but Juliets post about me is really NOT sitting well with me. She pulled an edit out of a post and built an out of context case on me with it. That is shady business right there in my opinion. Watch her. My trust of DH is based upon my thinking of Russ. If Russ is not who I think he is there is no reason to trust DH. Watch him as well, because his behavior this game has seemed bad all around, but Russ seemed to trust him so I ignored that recently. But it is not something set in stone, I could be wrong about either one.

I don't know about Boom, I have only read frustration from him, but he has not been active enough to pick up anything else, so he could be a frustrated baddie or civ. I wouldn't give him a pass forever I guess.

I don't know what else to say.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Frankly, with only 4 baddies max remaining, there's no way that Made, Boomslang, Blooper, DH, and ______ (fill in the blank with anyone else I've suspected on and off, such as S~V~S, bea, zeek, etc., or even those I have no idea about such as juliets) can all be bad.

At this point, I'm finding the focus on the Dom/Bass lynch and the DF lynch to be too confining. I don't think that's the way we should be approaching this. I'm not saying we shouldn't consider the information, but to have it be the sole evidence may lead to a couple of civilian lynches.

Maybe it's my paranoia, but I have too many possible suspects and not enough baddie roles to fill them with. Nonetheless, I'm sure there's at least one very active baddie, and that person is PROBABLY a Sorcerer. I still stand by my thought that the Suits likely have one very inactive and one somewhat active.

And I'll agree with you, timmer, but I'm finding it's difficult to decide whom to vote for this particular lynch.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

For now, I'm just going to keep my vote where it is, and see what happens tomorrow. I'm relatively flexible at this point, but I would still prefer to lynch a baddie over Daisy... unless she has just fooled the fuck out of me.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

But ter be crystal, I am okay wif a daisy lynch, it is true.

I fin' the case against ya is equal ter that of made or blooper. i'm willin' ter vote any of the carpet.
My siggie.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

timmer wrote:But ter be crystal, I am okay wif a daisy lynch, it is true.

I fin' the case against ya is equal ter that of made or blooper. i'm willin' ter vote any of the carpet.
:haha:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I will admit, I do wonder if I've given Made too long of a pass because I thought the earlier suspicion of him was total bunk. I think you made some good points, timmer. But I'm just left wondering how strong these connections/voting record cases are, especially since Snowy clearly didn't try to save his teammate.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
timmer wrote:But ter be crystal, I am okay wif a daisy lynch, it is true.

:disappoint: :eye: :sigh:
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

MovingPictures07 wrote:especially since Snowy clearly didn't try to save his teammate.
Snow Dog wrote:Or will i vote Dom?
= 7:16
Epignosis wrote:Who clawed FZ.?

Poll ended at Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:21 pm
Maybe 'e gambled.
My siggie.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

timmer wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:especially since Snowy clearly didn't try to save his teammate.
Snow Dog wrote:Or will i vote Dom?
= 7:16
Epignosis wrote:Who clawed FZ.?

Poll ended at Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:21 pm
Maybe 'e gambled.
:ponder:

Perhaps.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

At some point inactive players are going to have to start getting lynched. They are not actively voting so they are only helping the baddies anyway, lynching them will not hurt you anymore than you already are. Stop being afraid of lynching inactive players, and stop making it out like people who suggest it are bad.

Timmer the case against me is weaker than it appears, based on three things.

1. My vote for llama instead of made on Day 2. If we knew that made was bad then it would be a different story but we don't. And I did not think made was lying which was the case against him. And it turned out I was right. So yeah... Civs vote civs all the time. It doesn't make me bad, just wrong in this case.

2. My NOT voting for DF. I have a blind spot with DF. My read of him is spotty at best. I realize this action makes me look like his teammate, but trust me if I had been his teammate, you would not be suspecting me of it based on that right now.

3. My going after Dom. It is a bit skewed. I was not trying to save bass, I wanted them both lynched. I believed both would flip bad from the get go. The odds were simply in favor of that scenario. But I only have one vote and two options. I was going to look like I was saving someone no matter which way I went, because they were both bad. Which I said I believed right off. And the only reason I looked like I was so rabidly going after Dom is because he was there and he was engaging me in conversation. Bass did not engage me about what I had to say about him. And the more Dom talked the more he looked bad to me.

So yeah, you can read into it what you want, but when I flip the truth about all these situations is posted right here.

I'm not bad. I am civ. I wasn't a baddie protecting a teammate I was a spot on civ going after a couple baddies. So you all can buy me a beer or something later. :dance:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, I'm moving my vote to Made then, for now. I know Daisy wants out, but I'm not going to vote for someone I think is civilian if I can avoid it. She'll just have to deal with being alive if I can help it. :P And if not, then oh well.

I'm going to bed. But I am very curious to see what everyone is thinking tomorrow. :offtobed:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Actually, scratch that. Thinking about it, I still think Boom looks a bit worse than Made. So I'm moving it back to Boomslang. Lol.

Now :offtobed:
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

For wot it is worf, I loike me case against made better. I put the case against ya equal ter the wahn against blooper. bof a step daahhhn wot I clock against made.

I can clock why people 're votin' ya, and I would not House To Let against ya bein' Sorry and Sad. but I won't be votin' ya today, I loike me Jack Jones stuff better.

:offtobed:
My siggie.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

DH you said the following,

"Look, I get it, SD is your fiance and probably your narrator. Anybody who looks at your panicked posts today can probably come to the same conclusion that you don't want her lynched, but the facts are stacked against that. :shrug:"

Two things here. First off, He would get me lynched in a heartbeat if he thought I was bad. We both would. I've got him lynched Day 1 recently and he has gotten me lynched early on too. Our personal relationship does not weigh on it except that we know each other better so we can read each other fairly well. Secondly, if he is not doing me any favors maybe you should consider the fact he is not trying to do me any favors. I've said it before and I will say it again, I would be SHOCKED if MP made me his narrator. It would be a poor choice on his part if he did.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 57
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Long Con wrote:I've stated my suspicions of DH several times, just click my In Topic linky and do a little search. The reasons are still the same. I can see it very clearly, DH is a baddie.

I can wait as long as you guys need to to lynch him though. I'm not tearing my hair out to get it done any more, he's done such a fantastic job of surviving. I'll just wait until you come around. Maybe the people I trust are awesomely hoodwinking me, I don't know. Let me know when you're ready for the DH lynch, and you can count on my vote. Otherwise, I think I stated my other suspects and trusteds a few posts up. You can probably count on me to vote them if they come up for lynch contention.
LC, I sympathize. In Grimm I was a truth-checker and caught DH lying on Night 1. I went after him HARD for days on end. He ended up turning the thread against me and getting me lynched, after which people luckily realized what was up and lynched him. Second most frustrating experience I've ever had in mafia. Point being, dude's a survivor.

Heading to work right now, but I'll be rereading Blooper and Made. Very good points were raised about both imo. I'll be around in the evening to discuss and vote. Not necessarily seeing the Daisy thing.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Elohcin »

First off, Daisy's attitude of giving up is surprising to me. Daisy, can you go through Juliets case on you that you say is taken out of context and give us the specifics?
timmer wrote:For wot it is worf, I loike me case against made better. I put the case against ya equal ter the wahn against blooper. bof a step daahhhn wot I clock against made.

I can clock why people 're votin' ya, and I would not House To Let against ya bein' Sorry and Sad. but I won't be votin' ya today, I loike me Jack Jones stuff better.

I agree with MP in that there are several suspects on my list....more than the number of baddies left. Then, there are those I eel I can fully trust as well. Daisy could be right that there is one among the "trustworthy" that is fooling the rest of us. But even if she is, I think we need to focus on those we feel have played a baddie game first. I mean, if we just forget about those we suspect and begin going after those we trust just to see if we can find the one who is fooling the rest of us....now THAT would be foolish. In fact, maybe Daisy is saying that to throw us off our tracks. Maybe she wants us to begin suspecting one another instead of all the others we suspect.

Boom, Daisy, Made, Blooper.....I'm okay with lynching any of those. I still suspect DH as well, but the fact that LC trusts him so much makes me want to try to trust him too.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I think Sorry and Sad should be used instead of baddie forever.
Oh, and I second this :biggrin:
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Elohcin wrote:I still suspect DH as well, but the fact that LC trusts him so much makes me want to try to trust him too.
:stare: :stare: :stare: :stare: :stare: :stare: :stare: :stare: :stare: :stare: :stare: :stare:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Long Con wrote:
Elohcin wrote:I still suspect DH as well, but the fact that LC trusts him so much makes me want to try to trust him too.
:stare: :stare: :stare: :stare: :stare: :stare: :stare: :stare: :stare: :stare: :stare: :stare:
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 169
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Elohcin wrote:First off, Daisy's attitude of giving up is surprising to me. Daisy, can you go through Juliets case on you that you say is taken out of context and give us the specifics?
timmer wrote:For wot it is worf, I loike me case against made better. I put the case against ya equal ter the wahn against blooper. bof a step daahhhn wot I clock against made.

I agree with MP in that there are several suspects on my list....more than the number of baddies left. Then, there are those I eel I can fully trust as well. Daisy could be right that there is one among the "trustworthy" that is fooling the rest of us. But even if she is, I think we need to focus on those we feel have played a baddie game first. I mean, if we just forget about those we suspect and begin going after those we trust just to see if we can find the one who is fooling the rest of us....now THAT would be foolish. In fact, maybe Daisy is saying that to throw us off our tracks. Maybe she wants us to begin suspecting one another instead of all the others we suspect.

Boom, Daisy, Made, Blooper.....I'm okay with lynching any of those. I still suspect DH as well, but the fact that LC trusts him so much makes me want to try to trust him too.
Elo, I didn't post a case on Daisy. She originally voted me and I was trying to get her to explain her case but she didn't. She changed her vote to herself because she now wants to be lynched which I'm guessing is a civ move.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 441

Post by DharmaHelper »

I don't like it. Civ-Guilting has never sat well with me. If you're gonna give up and vote for yourself how can you expect me (or anyone) to take you seriously?
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

juliets wrote:
Elohcin wrote:First off, Daisy's attitude of giving up is surprising to me. Daisy, can you go through Juliets case on you that you say is taken out of context and give us the specifics?

Elo, I didn't post a case on Daisy. She originally voted me and I was trying to get her to explain her case but she didn't. She changed her vote to herself because she now wants to be lynched which I'm guessing is a civ move.
Why?
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 151
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

I have to open close today so I will prolly be fairly quiet. I'm still cool with a dh case - I like the made case.made - boom prolly after that.

Daisy - thank you for that input. Like I saod, I feel most sure mmmt Eloh is civ. Second about svs - lc and Timmer are the ones I'm putting faith in. Do you think my faith is misguided?
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 38

Post by Boomslang »

DharmaHelper wrote:1) Dom and Boomslang have several exchanges starting at D1 despite Dom voting for MetalMarsh and Boomslang voting for me. Despite their exchanges, Dom's vote for Boomslang never really mattered

He voted 16th overall (including host option) in the Day 1 lynch, giving Boom 3 votes when I'd already gotten 5 and MM had 3. Shortly thereafter, Boom voted for MM along with Eloh giving MM 7, pretty much knocking Boom out of the running

The only other time Dom voted for Boom, he voted late again (15th overall) and was one of only two people to do so.

2) Boomslang has made at least two posts that pinged me:
Boomslang wrote:I really am having trouble figuring out what to say this lynch. Obviously, I'm somewhat happy that Dom is getting attention, because I sure as hell don't deserve the tunnel vision hunt he's been throwing my way ever since Day 1. But jumping on that will make me seem bad, so... maybe I better keep my opinions to myself.
And
Boomslang wrote:Caught up, frankly still unsure what's going on. Just let it be noted that Dom has been gunning for me this whole game; I think that burnishes my civvie cred a bit.
The first seems odd, because why would a civ care if they sounded bad if they genuinely thought what they were saying was true?? The second is classic distancing.

3) Boomslang's noncommital votes, as I stated, bug me.

So yeah I can see Boomslang being a Sorcerer.
Three points:
1) The behavior of literally everyone else in the game besides Dom and me should not be used as evidence to mark me as baddie. I can't control what others vote; I can only vote how I see fit, and Dom could only vote as he saw fit.

2) Everyone wants to act and sound civ. The fact that I'm voicing my opinions as to how I come across is just stating the obvious. WIFOM that all you want; that's basically what this game is about, anyway.

3) Hilariously, I made those votes in part to confirm my first point: any irregular action is seized upon and used as a case for baddiness.

I know that Spacedaisy, Long Con, and myself are not bad. Talk amongst yourselves as to why/how I would say this.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
juliets wrote:

Why?
She sounded sincerely frustrated and genuine about wanting to go ahead and show people who she is so everything else will make sense. As a civ you only have yourself and the rest of the civs to worry about but when you're a baddie you've got a team dependent on your vote. I just don't think she would give up as a baddie.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Also, I urge Daisy not to quit. There are many votes that haven't come in yet.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Let's not lynch Spacedaisy today.

Let's lynch DharmaHelper, Made, or at least a non-participator today.

I always feel sad and sympathetically frustrated when a player gives up and says we should lynch them. I believe that Spacedaisy is legit, and I like Spacedaisy, and I want to win with Spacedaisy.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

LC, I don't really know for sure, but I find Timmer trustworthy IMO too.

Elo, I did post a summary. I find it suspicion that she came in here and instead of pulling the original quote in which I said "I have got a read on Juliets but I can see why her sudden inactivity looks bad especially considering what appears to be a missed PM," she pulled the post a few posts later where I said "it should have read I HAVENT got a read on juliets," and then used that to question me and cast suspicion on me about why I voted for her saying she was the best I had to go on. She said something to the effect of, "the best you have to go on is no read at all???" It was super shady business if you ask me. What I was going on was the missed PM coupled with her inactivity, not no read at all. That was just my edit.

DH I am not civ guilting. I fully expect to be lynched today and I am perfectly ok with it. This is not me throwing a tantrum or being pouty or anything of the sort. I just think the civs need to get some solid information and if they need to lynch me to get there then go for it. The baddies are keeping me around right now because I'm a distraction to be frank.

JC, if the votes go another way that's fine too, I'm just not going to be upset over being lynched, this game has been too fraught with emotions already for me and my taste. I'm tired of fighting with everyone. I'm still playing right now though. But I doubt I will make it to the end anyway unless we have some amazing luck finding baddies, I just think eventually I am going to get lynched because there has been too much talk of lynching me, too much suspicion over me. I've accepted this, lol.

Linki @LC: awe, thanks LC! But I am not trying to make anyone feel bad for me. I wouldn't have said it unless I felt that it might be in the civs best interest to just let go and let them get it over with.

Linki @Boom: good to know someone other than MP trusts me, lol. I won't be voting for you now for sure.

Linki @Juliets: your last posts make me feel bad for suspecting you, lol. Thanks for being encouraging.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Long Con wrote:Let's not lynch Spacedaisy today.

I always feel sad and sympathetically frustrated when a player gives up and says we should lynch them. I believe that Spacedaisy is legit, and I like Spacedaisy, and I want to win with Spacedaisy.
Let's not and say we did.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Long Con wrote:Let's not lynch Spacedaisy today.

I must have too much going on (laundry, cleaning, 25 hours of cake making, school, kids dental appts, homeschool group activity, and a preggo friend of mine is having a really hard time, so I am going to try to make time to go over there and help her with all of her household/homeschool responsibilities as well) and am quite confused. I thought you were trusting DH now. :huh:

I am up for a made vote and will switch there is others want to.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Elo, I don't know why you would think that. I have been trying to lynch DH all game, and I have certainly never trusted him.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I know....thats what I though....but then I thought I remembered reading a long post where you changed your mind like you suddenly had new info. I must have dreamed it.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

If any of yall say you never dream about mafia....I will tell you you are lying :) haha....sometimes I will try to roll epi over cause he is snoring and he will tell me who to lynch.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Elohcin wrote: but the fact that LC trusts him so much makes me want to try to trust him too.
My siggie.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

You don't have to all start making fun of me now :p
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I changed to made.....lets see who follows and how he responds.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Spacedaisy wrote:LC, I don't really know for sure, but I find Timmer trustworthy IMO too.

Elo, I did post a summary. I find it suspicion that she came in here and instead of pulling the original quote in which I said "I have got a read on Juliets but I can see why her sudden inactivity looks bad especially considering what appears to be a missed PM," she pulled the post a few posts later where I said "it should have read I HAVENT got a read on juliets," and then used that to question me and cast suspicion on me about why I voted for her saying she was the best I had to go on. She said something to the effect of, "the best you have to go on is no read at all???" It was super shady business if you ask me. What I was going on was the missed PM coupled with her inactivity, not no read at all. That was just my edit.
Daisy, I must be confused. I pulled the second post where you corrected the first post because I thought that was the most recent post. I'm still not sure why I should have pulled the first quote but I'll leave that be for now. I was not attempting to be shady comparing that to the other quote saying I was the best she had to go on. I was obviously confused by pulling what I now understand to be the wrong quote. But lets put all that aside because the crux of the matter is what do you see that makes you think I'm bad? Is there something I said or did? There must be something. And you mentioned I wasn't active - I have more posts than you do so does that mean you are not active? I've already addressed the missing PM so what I'm looking for are the reasons, behaviors, that cause you to suspect me and why would you think I'm not active?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Spacedaisy wrote:LC, I don't really know for sure, but I find Timmer trustworthy IMO too.

DH I am not civ guilting. I fully expect to be lynched today and I am perfectly ok with it. This is not me throwing a tantrum or being pouty or anything of the sort. I just think the civs need to get some solid information and if they need to lynch me to get there then go for it. The baddies are keeping me around right now because I'm a distraction to be frank.

JC, if the votes go another way that's fine too, I'm just not going to be upset over being lynched, this game has been too fraught with emotions already for me and my taste. I'm tired of fighting with everyone. I'm still playing right now though. But I doubt I will make it to the end anyway unless we have some amazing luck finding baddies, I just think eventually I am going to get lynched because there has been too much talk of lynching me, too much suspicion over me. I've accepted this, lol.

Linki @LC: awe, thanks LC! But I am not trying to make anyone feel bad for me. I wouldn't have said it unless I felt that it might be in the civs best interest to just let go and let them get it over with.

Linki @Boom: good to know someone other than MP trusts me, lol. I won't be voting for you now for sure.

Linki @Juliets: your last posts make me feel bad for suspecting you, lol. Thanks for being encouraging.

I still don't understand this. If you are a civvie, what makes laying down and taking a lynch any better than being completely inactive? Right now, I'm convinced you are a Suit. What would convince me otherwise is if you started putting up a fight, making cases, being as adamant about your innocence as MP was. But all I'm seeing is the exact opposite.

I think there is plenty of evidence to suggest for example that Made is a suit, and it would fit with the Dom/Bass lynch theories that he missed the vote.

I do not at all agree with whomever it was that said we should not put as much stock into the Dom/Bass lynch and the DF stuff as we've been putting into it.

Dom was a Sorcerer, Bass was a Suit, they were the only two options on the board. It stands to reason that the teams did everything in their power to save their teammates by voting the other baddie. I have to assume that Snow Dog's Dom vote means that he was somehow forced to vote for Dom for whatever reason. Other than that, its almost like we've been served the baddies on a platter.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Elohcin wrote:I changed to made.....lets see who follows and how he responds.
I have followed, I think DH is bad and that he was doing some Champion distancing from Made at the start of Day 2.

We don't need the information that would come from a Civ Spacedaisy lynch. I'm looking at baddies here, we have baddies to lynch. I'm more sure than ever that DH and Made are bad (especially DH), I think we'd gain a lot more info by lynching them.

How do we gain info from a Civ lynch, SD? If you mean that we would be able to go back and look at stuff you said, and realize it was honest stuff... just show us now, and LIVE!! :noble:

You Spacedaisy voters, how about someone listens to me for a drastic change?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DharmaHelper wrote:Dom was a Sorcerer, Bass was a Suit, they were the only two options on the board. It stands to reason that the teams did everything in their power to save their teammates by voting the other baddie. I have to assume that Snow Dog's Dom vote means that he was somehow forced to vote for Dom for whatever reason.
You don't believe that. Baddies aren't one-dimensional logic circuits. "It stands to reason" that a baddie would vote their teammate as distancing when they see that their teammate is already going down.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Long Con wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Dom was a Sorcerer, Bass was a Suit, they were the only two options on the board. It stands to reason that the teams did everything in their power to save their teammates by voting the other baddie. I have to assume that Snow Dog's Dom vote means that he was somehow forced to vote for Dom for whatever reason.
You don't believe that. Baddies aren't one-dimensional logic circuits. "It stands to reason" that a baddie would vote their teammate as distancing when they see that their teammate is already going down.
Not to sound harsh, but the Dom/Bass lynch was really close. It was not at all a one-sided affair. So, since neither of them were at any major disadvantage, again it seems logical to me that Suits voted Dom and Sorcerers (with the exception of a forced Snow Dog) voted Bass.

ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”