Nat'l Lampoon's Christmas Vacation - Game End

tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 160

Re: Nat'l Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:56 pm if I dont wifom rondo back then that's no fun lol, I'm surprised you took it as a legitimate answer to his illegitimate comment

point 2, 4, 5 - its all the same concept - you responded to me in a way that made me feel like you were anxious. I get the idea that you might be better at reading other people based on how they read you, I play that way a lot too. but it wasn't like you had posted much when I made that remark, so I don't get why you are trying to force me to have a strong read on you and then when I tell you that I don't, you act like I should have. it felt forced, and that's what I mean when I said performative. i'm not sure how else to take it when I made a general statement about threadstate and you try force me to read you, and then ALSO pin a vote on me when I insist it's a threadstate read... plus, I already have a bad propensity to naturally sr you, I need more time to make a read on you past my initial gut reaction since I'm aware it won't always be right. it's mega early and there is no reason to believe I would have a good read on you yet just because I felt that the thread was scummy. especially based on a shit posting n0

point 3 - calling anything fake is even broader and is easy to say to literally anything lol. of course I thought it was omgus based on your reactions to me

I'll let you cook though. half of the player list has hardly posted, and I don't trust myself on you this early

but you know where I stand
@MacDougall is porscha town?
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 141
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

technically he's only a feature on that song

so I'm obligated to also post

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:47 pm So 14 people. 4 wolves I have my miselim of longcon which means I can night kill Scotty. Porscha has taken a bit of heat so I need a second pariah for a tie which will mean wolves on wagons won't be sus. Pretty sure if I put porscha and long con up and we win the dice roll porscha will be green for the rest of the game. Better flip over to her now for cred anyway [VOTE: Porscha ] aubergine
oh true, better to bus me early so you can go deep for the team
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 141
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

thar she blows
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i dont wanna be pessimistic but im looking at the poll and 80% of these names are players ive wrongly scumread numerous time. so i have no idea how to play in this lobby without being a burden
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:58 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:05 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:43 am
leetic wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:24 am Princess Abigail's posts so far have been weak, they haven't made me feel anything which is unusual for her posts
I'm weak
You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch
Sometimes
Friends call me Snow Miser. Whatever I touch turns to snow in my clutch, I'm too much
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:57 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:15 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:41 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:04 pm ok thread is wolfy as fuck, dm is the only one to have successfully not howled. and a little bit of mac, maybe
Yo what Porscha is in this game?
what up bbgurl

i'm back
Not much I missed you
<3 have you read anything yet
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

leetic wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:06 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:24 am Princess Abigail's posts so far have been weak, they haven't made me feel anything which is unusual for her posts
I'm weak
Sometimes
Friends call me Snow Miser. Whatever I touch turns to snow in my clutch, I'm too much
sheeping the drunk caroler on crack might be the optimal +EV move

[v]Rondo[/v]
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 344
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Looks like thread is beginning to turn against me time to dip and let sus on me cool by next half of day phase
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:56 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:36 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:26 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:24 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:21 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:57 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:55 pm

well certainly not me lol, you specifically took my general comment and asked about yourself like you're worried that I was including you and when I did (very casually too), you omgus'd me and took it up a notch with a vote xd you seem overly worried about your position since it isn't like you argued with me about the threadstate or the 2 reads I did make, you made it about you instead
Cool story, I'm more into non-fiction though.
you know I came into this determined to not tunnel you like I did last time, and you're making it really hard for me to not follow my instincts
Ok, sorry. I just don't agree with most of what you said.
okay... what did you not agree with then
"well certainly not me"... I was chill, you said WHAA. Who overreacted?

"asked about yourself like you're worried that I was including you" There was no indication of worry, that's something you're trying to inject. You said I howled and I was interested to know where.

"you omgus'd me" meaningless catchall term for any time someone votes for a player who suspects them. So no. "Generally performative" is the weakest thing I ever heard, and you knew it, so you tried to handwave it to "general threadstate". Like I told you, it feels fake.

"you seem overly worried about your position" Again, there's no point in this game where I have "seemed overly worried" about anything. I know this is true because I'm not worried at all. This is you trying to make me appear to exhibit negative qualities that aren't real.

"it isn't like you argued with me about the threadstate or the 2 reads I did make, you made it about you instead" This is how I play. This is how I interact with the game, at least in the early stages.

That's what I didn't agree with.
if I dont wifom rondo back then that's no fun lol, I'm surprised you took it as a legitimate answer to his illegitimate comment
Don't be surprised, because I didn't, and it's weird that you'd frame the conversation that way. You said I overreacted to Rondo's post, when your reaction was WHA and mine was considerably less "over" and quite less reactionary. This is the reason these answers are being discussed, you are the first one to bring up the idea of either of us taking Rondo seriously. What's going on here?
point 2, 4, 5 - its all the same concept - you responded to me in a way that made me feel like you were anxious. I get the idea that you might be better at reading other people based on how they read you, I play that way a lot too. but it wasn't like you had posted much when I made that remark, so I don't get why you are trying to force me to have a strong read on you and then when I tell you that I don't, you act like I should have. it felt forced, and that's what I mean when I said performative. i'm not sure how else to take it when I made a general statement about threadstate and you try force me to read you, and then ALSO pin a vote on me when I insist it's a threadstate read... plus, I already have a bad propensity to naturally sr you, I need more time to make a read on you past my initial gut reaction since I'm aware it won't always be right. it's mega early and there is no reason to believe I would have a good read on you yet just because I felt that the thread was scummy. especially based on a shit posting n0
Ok, that's fair. It's text-based, and we're disagreeing on perceived tone. I always think I sound pretty chill, but I get that doesn't come across the same for everyone. Carry on.
point 3 - calling anything fake is even broader and is easy to say to literally anything lol. of course I thought it was omgus based on your reactions to me
Of course you thought that, even though I gave the reason when I voted you, and it wasn't because you suspect me. I get suspected plenty. I can handle it. I'm not an OMGUSer. That's not how I deal with suspicion. I'm voting you because I think you're bad, for the reasons I stated.
I'll let you cook though. half of the player list has hardly posted, and I don't trust myself on you this early

I appreciate that. And yeah, there's a lot of time left in the day. Who even worries about votes this early, right? :srsnod:
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Scotty is usually a lot more energetic than this
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I dont know how anybody is reading rondo with any seriousness right now
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Long Con wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:13 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:56 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:36 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:26 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:24 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:21 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:57 pm

Cool story, I'm more into non-fiction though.
you know I came into this determined to not tunnel you like I did last time, and you're making it really hard for me to not follow my instincts
Ok, sorry. I just don't agree with most of what you said.
okay... what did you not agree with then
"well certainly not me"... I was chill, you said WHAA. Who overreacted?

"asked about yourself like you're worried that I was including you" There was no indication of worry, that's something you're trying to inject. You said I howled and I was interested to know where.

"you omgus'd me" meaningless catchall term for any time someone votes for a player who suspects them. So no. "Generally performative" is the weakest thing I ever heard, and you knew it, so you tried to handwave it to "general threadstate". Like I told you, it feels fake.

"you seem overly worried about your position" Again, there's no point in this game where I have "seemed overly worried" about anything. I know this is true because I'm not worried at all. This is you trying to make me appear to exhibit negative qualities that aren't real.

"it isn't like you argued with me about the threadstate or the 2 reads I did make, you made it about you instead" This is how I play. This is how I interact with the game, at least in the early stages.

That's what I didn't agree with.
if I dont wifom rondo back then that's no fun lol, I'm surprised you took it as a legitimate answer to his illegitimate comment
Don't be surprised, because I didn't, and it's weird that you'd frame the conversation that way. You said I overreacted to Rondo's post, when your reaction was WHA and mine was considerably less "over" and quite less reactionary. This is the reason these answers are being discussed, you are the first one to bring up the idea of either of us taking Rondo seriously. What's going on here?
Ok, that's fair. It's text-based, and we're disagreeing on perceived tone. I always think I sound pretty chill, but I get that doesn't come across the same for everyone. Carry on.
Of course you thought that, even though I gave the reason when I voted you, and it wasn't because you suspect me. I get suspected plenty. I can handle it. I'm not an OMGUSer. That's not how I deal with suspicion. I'm voting you because I think you're bad, for the reasons I stated.

I appreciate that. And yeah, there's a lot of time left in the day. Who even worries about votes this early, right? :srsnod:
okay. I see the issue. I had not gone into the conversation on the over reaction to rondo. I should have made that more clear in my last response, but that's my point, I didn't take rondo's post seriously, I didn't respond seriously, it's weird that you took his and my posts seriously (guess we can't all have the same sense of humor but rondo is clearly just shit posting)

my accusation that you over reacted was that you over reacted *to me* and *my read* ... had nothing to do with rondo
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 171
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

leetic wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:06 pm
I'm weak
Sometimes
Sometimes
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:08 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:57 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:15 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:41 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:04 pm ok thread is wolfy as fuck, dm is the only one to have successfully not howled. and a little bit of mac, maybe
Yo what Porscha is in this game?
what up bbgurl

i'm back
Not much I missed you
<3 have you read anything yet
I've read everything painfully

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 494

Post by MacDougall »

Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:38 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:34 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:22 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:02 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:01 pm So if you're wondering who my wolf team is I am going to actually keep that quiet for now
this is a town claim.
no it isnt lol
Nah it is.
how? he's just been posting wifom for 2 days, how do you see it as a townclaim, especially for rondo
hush and let me cook
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Scotty wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:44 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:40 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:37 pm All right

Who blocked me
It was me I didn't like what you were doing n0
I don’t believe you

[VOTE: Macdougall] aubergine
[VOTE: Scotty] aubergine
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Scotty wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:46 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:38 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:34 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:22 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:02 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:01 pm So if you're wondering who my wolf team is I am going to actually keep that quiet for now
this is a town claim.
no it isnt lol
Nah it is.
how? he's just been posting wifom for 2 days, how do you see it as a townclaim, especially for rondo
Porscha here already asking the tough questions

I forgot to get a wreath. What kind of Christmas is it without a wreath?
@Porscha thanks for baiting a wolf into voting me unintentionally but there are more efficient isn't ways to catch them lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:54 pm Dear Santa wolves,

Please do not kill Scotty. He is is a nice doggie and I would like to hang out with him.

Tank you,
pyx
Oh it's one of those easy games I see.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:20 pm I think I want to add Scotty to my kill tomorrow night
@Porscha I'm telling you Rondo is town. Don't forget this on day 3 when I'm dead.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:02 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:56 pm if I dont wifom rondo back then that's no fun lol, I'm surprised you took it as a legitimate answer to his illegitimate comment

@MacDougall is porscha town?
vividly
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:06 pm i dont wanna be pessimistic but im looking at the poll and 80% of these names are players ive wrongly scumread numerous time. so i have no idea how to play in this lobby without being a burden
Sig, Porscha, Rondo, DM, yourself all town.

I think Serhal and Long Con are also town.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:14 pm Scotty is usually a lot more energetic than this
See, you got this. Let's do the thing.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:16 pm I dont know how anybody is reading rondo with any seriousness right now
He is absolutely obvious town to me but I also recognise that he's essentially a Rubik's Cube to most people.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

POE

Scotty
Pyxxy
Abigail

I'm quite confident.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Hot

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:15 am
tutuu wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:14 pm Scotty is usually a lot more energetic than this
See, you got this. Let's do the thing.

COMBINE

☆Princess Abigail☆

Hot

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:32 am Hot
your name is getting written on the naughty list
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Porscha, you need to read my whole post.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 111
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:20 pm I think I want to add Scotty to my kill tomorrow night
I triple dog dare you
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:47 pm So 14 people. 4 wolves I have my miselim of longcon which means I can night kill Scotty. Porscha has taken a bit of heat so I need a second pariah for a tie which will mean wolves on wagons won't be sus. Pretty sure if I put porscha and long con up and we win the dice roll porscha will be green for the rest of the game. Better flip over to her now for cred anyway [VOTE: Porscha ] aubergine
What on earth are you babbling about

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:05 pm
oh true, better to bus me early so you can go deep for the team
Don’t feed the troll

[VOTE: sig] aubergine

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

:shrug:

True. What does that say about my alignment?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:15 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:16 pm I dont know how anybody is reading rondo with any seriousness right now
He is absolutely obvious town to me but I also recognise that he's essentially a Rubik's Cube to most people.
I was voting you as a random stray vote but now? Hmmmmmmm

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:16 am POE

Scotty
Pyxxy
Abigail

I'm quite confident.
I agree with you on pyxxy if we’re being real. Don’t feel strongly either way with Abigail tho

Pyxxy is doing a bit too much song and dance

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:46 am

I do wonder :smoky:
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:09 am
Scotty wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:44 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:40 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:37 pm All right

Who blocked me
It was me I didn't like what you were doing n0
I don’t believe you

[VOTE: Macdougall] aubergine
You forgot to vote me in the poll dawg

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

tutuu wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:50 am

I would like to point to the last sit down, SDN crossover, where I didn’t have much time and was D1’d as town.

I can also point to a few old scum games I had where I also didn’t have time and would often use that excuse in thread and was very much bad

So

Keep wondering

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:55 am

I would like to point to the last sit down, SDN crossover, where I didn’t have much time and was D1’d as town.

I can also point to a few old scum games I had where I also didn’t have time and would often use that excuse in thread and was very much bad

So

Keep wondering
Well that makes it a lot easier
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

tutuu wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:57 am
Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:55 am

So

Keep wondering
Well that makes it a lot easier
I’m actually more confused

Maybe I am bad after all

Or maybe I’m just an old man who wants to be here for his good-for-nothing son

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

my wife asked me to get drunk tonite so here I am. But it’s not as exciting today as I hoped. Rum makes me introspectivr

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I actually don’t buy rondo is doing his normal chaos demon town thing, and am suspicious that Mac is so decided on him as such, and me as such, and such and sich

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Anyway, my ability didn’t work last night and I want to know why. Based on [reasons] I feel like I was manually blocked

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:03 am I actually don’t buy rondo is doing his normal chaos demon town thing, and am suspicious that Mac is so decided on him as such, and me as such, and such and sich
See this is the opposite reaction I was speaking of that Long Con didn't have. Voting Scotty knocks him out of his autopilot mode and makes him "wonder". It did not occur to LC.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:05 am Anyway, my ability didn’t work last night and I want to know why. Based on [reasons] I feel like I was manually blocked
Would you care to share who you targeted?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:18 am
Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:03 am I actually don’t buy rondo is doing his normal chaos demon town thing, and am suspicious that Mac is so decided on him as such, and me as such, and such and sich
See this is the opposite reaction I was speaking of that Long Con didn't have. Voting Scotty knocks him out of his autopilot mode and makes him "wonder". It did not occur to LC.
I don't understand this post, or what reaction you expect me to have to Rondo.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

It looks like people have stopped focusing on me so much so I will pop back in

@MacDougall I am going to attempt to pocket you loudly so when people read my spew later they disassociate.

Want to work together and set up a tie for EOD today? That way we can deny town information? It would be the best outcome for us. If we can set up two low hanging fruit it would be good to also explain why we are on the wagons since they 'deserve it' for not being more town.

Let me know, we can get into an argument tomorrow about who was right to continue our disassociation
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Has anyone done any super christmasy sports? I have been snowboarding this year. It was fun. If there was white christmas in Australia that is probably what I would go do. What is everyone else up to?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”