33%

Total votes: 12
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Wolfwalkers Lá a Dó (D2)

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

I didn't vote because the options were me or someone I thought was townier than me lol
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

And I don't tie wagons

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 202

Post by DrWilgy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:24 pm I feel like I've done more than enough today for "I think we all think Abigail is scummy" to become "Abigail is readable actually" and yanno the only explanation I've got for scumminess is activity and that I was a CW

Which is asanine the wagons were T v T
Aye, the value of your flip I agree is very relevant.

I think the takes that you had negative momentum are at least worth something.

But not your flip at this junction
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 49

Post by DarlingMonroe »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:26 pm I didn't vote because the options were me or someone I thought was townier than me lol
i didnt vote because I missed EoD & hadnt catched up, but its okay to vote your biggest SUS even if youre the only vote, imo
summer comes, winter goes; spring, I skip... God knows...
☆Princess Abigail☆

I disagree I will always try to consolidate at EoD voting off wagon is just as useless as not voting at all inho

ImageImage

Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 110

Post by Master Radishes »

baker wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:03 pm
Stick wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:25 am [VOTE: Master Radishes] aubergine poke poke

i know you just said youre busy and that you can play tomorrow but...until then!!
this is an ok prod tbh given the gamestate
What? No it isn't. It's lazy. I've been clear about my lack of time so far and poking an inactive like me is obviously going to do nothing.
baker
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 88

Post by baker »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:18 pm
baker wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:54 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:29 am
baker wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:20 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:53 pm Baker > Abigail > DM is my preferred vote as it stands.

Will vote out of line with Scotty though. [VOTE: DM] aubergine
I will townlean Wilgy for this post. I think we are all thinking Abi looks sus from this but honestly Scotty has been making pushes on a very false narrative that can harm town more. Wilgy voting DM here is a towny reaction to that.
Explain why ?

I think there was an observable difference in your D1 activity compared to what I know of your games in the past

+

Falcon was voting you and the Falcon wagon was formed at EoD which was a CW to yours, people decided to vote on it or vote on slots that weren't yours. You had the highest votes before with Falcon/Scotty. It is possible someone avoided voting you for whatever reason that can't be cleared alignment wise atp
So I'm a wolf cause nobody played the game and a 3 vote wagon beat my 2 vote wagon?

I can show you games on this site recently where I've barely posted

I am not sbpc polarized
huh? i never called you a wolf though. I think there is a higher chance in finding a wolf that voted away from you knowing you haven't towned it up that hard in d1 and i feel like people are misrepping my reads quite hard here
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 230
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:56 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:19 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:55 am Just gonna put this down here, but your crack back suspicion looks exactly the same as it did when you were wolf in timelines:
viewtopic.php?p=1093219#p1093219
Small sample size, but I can see it

[VOTE: DarlingMonroe] aubergine to give baker some space to cool jets
Mindful that I retracted this one.
Sure

I’m also down to play patty cake today.

Dunno if there’s a vig in play, but I could also just say screw it and go inactive today on Garebear/MR
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

baker wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:57 pm
Stick wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:11 am is baker just omgusing scotty tho lmao. i so agree with baker that scotty assuming a pure wagon on falcon is outside the realm of possibilities is a bit of an unhinged take but i dont see the problem with the rest of those posts really
i am partially coz their initial dissection of the wagon does suck lmao
Does it though?

That wagon sucked.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:13 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:55 am Just gonna put this down here, but your crack back suspicion looks exactly the same as it did when you were wolf in timelines:

this feels either as lazy town play or bad sneak wolf move, didnt you read how literally right after that another "sample size" was brought up about me doing that as town in severance...
This doesn’t sway me either way. We could basically treat this day as your first.
Your posts up to this point have been engaging to be sure.

[VOTE: Garebear] aubergine

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:14 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:11 pm On the: If Scotty, Stick or Martin contains a wolf. At this rate, I think I lose? Like, my PoE rn is effectively 6 due to activity, and that's game losing already let alone if that PoE is wrong.
if youre town, u refusing the possibility of any of the other falcon votes being bad is just a game-losing guarantee
The thing is, we just don’t know much. No kill last night is…non informative. All we know is falcon was town, and so we have to determine if there was movement *away* from someone or if it truly was just a bad luck moment and wolves just…:…aren’t here

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Are we gonna talk about the no kill actually? Do we think we have another protective or do we think wolves are asleep?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm bored

ImageImage

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 70
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:35 pm

this feels either as lazy town play or bad sneak wolf move, didnt you read how literally right after that another "sample size" was brought up about me doing that as town in severance...
This doesn’t sway me either way. We could basically treat this day as your first.

I was just thinking about this. Maybe, if Garebear is a Wolf, it's better to wait and see if we can squeeze info out of them for now. That is, if they do start playing. Voting them out now as a Wolf would be good but boring, because I don't think we get much of anything out of them. Voting them out as Town would probably get people pissed off.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

☆Princess Abigail wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:26 pm I'm bored
Let's spice it up then.

[VOTE: ☆Abi☆] aubergine
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Idk doods. It's kinda awkward as the no kill and a town protection role already being dead does, if slightly, increase the chance for the wolves to just be afk lol
Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:06 pm Idk doods. It's kinda awkward as the no kill and a town protection role already being dead does, if slightly, increase the chance for the wolves to just be afk lol
Ooo. Not a bad point.

Are we assuming Lord Protector is a protection role, or was that explicitly laid out?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Half of ☆Abi☆'s posts are that Stick is town.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:31 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:01 am I am here, I'm currently keeping up with the thread while on the go, so I'm reading more than posting. Wilgy has earned a turnaround from me through his efforts; I believe he is Town now, and if not, then this is a Wilgy I can handle losing to.

Baker and Stick are tougher for me because I don't know them. I'm going to need to do another readthrough before I know where my suspicions lie, and I just realized that I'll need to clear my head on players, like Abi, who are in both games I'm playing.
Where are you on me and Martin?
You are both okayish. Sometimes you seem towny, others, I sense some hesitancy that makes me feel you're Wolfy. I get it, if you come out hard against me, I'm apt to plow right back into you, like with S~V~S that first game you were bad... and if you try to say I'm Town, it could be even worse, as I have been ultra sensitive to your pocketing since that same game. You're handling me with kid gloves, which is something I would attribute more to Wolf Scotty given our recent history.

Martin.... well, ok, I only looked at your ISO, Scotty, still need to reread him. Not sure.
Master Radishes
Hitman

I tried reading from the beginning and got bored.

[VOTE: Stick] aubergine
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 174
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

baker wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:16 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:06 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:47 pm Oh and Scotty since Flacon's flip, we know from your perspective (assuming town) that the abbi wagon had all town on it

do you think its noteworthy that nobody really joined that wagon? If the wolves were intentionally avoiding that wagon, who would you say that felt most inclined to do so?

you don't need to answer those questions specifically, but I think your thoughts would be contributive to how we all collectively solve the game given your unique insight from that perspective
Noteworthy? Not really. If there’s only 2 mafia, and abbi is bad, her partner doesn’t need to pile on an errant wagon, especially one that she herself didn’t even bother voting for in self preservation

I’d expect wolves to be willing to vote…where the colors of the wind take them, like Pocahontas.

This is a weird inquiry. Do you think we should be looking more at Abbi?

I can see w!Scotty making this post in hopes of throwing a possible LHF Abi under the bus and Abi could be either alignment here. This is not a post many town can make. There is a negotiation here with an appeal to authority(Martin).
this seems like a preety unfavorable take

in that I kinda feel like its just assuming the worst possible interpretation of the post

like even if I assume scotty scum here I don't really find everything here substantiated lol
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Master Radishes
Hitman

I don't like backreading simply because I feel obligated to.

But in a game this size and pace I'm unlikely to find much to live-post about.

Maybe I'll go back to slanking.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Anyway everyone vote Stick with me.
Master Radishes
Hitman

This post
Stick wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:25 am [VOTE: Master Radishes] aubergine poke poke

i know you just said youre busy and that you can play tomorrow but...until then!!
was bad. She's making busywork by 'poking' someone who has openly said they aren't going to be able to play till later. What was it supposed to achieve? Nothing productive - just makes her look like she's doing something.

I'm going to go iso Stick now and find confbiasy reasons to support this ping.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Re: Wolfwalkers Oíche Nialais (N0)

Post by MartinGG99 »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:35 am you sus wilgy yet are voting w/ him for 2 consecutive days... sure... AKA huge red flag
so when you start townreading me later upon re-evaluation it'll be a red-flag for you? :grin:

That is, assuming you evaluate people beyond a single nit-pick. If you don't do that I don't see you ever changing on me.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:59 am
leetic wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:15 pm Allowed postcaps:

Stick 127
MartinGG99 117
DrWilgy 114
Scotty 112
Long Con 111
baker 104
☆Princess Abigail☆ 103
robyn 100
Master Radishes 94
Garebare2468 90
DarlingMonroe 89
Abbi low posting moment
tbh I completely forgot post-caps exist, good to keep in mind
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Master Radishes
Hitman

Okay it wasn't that bad an iso but also it wasn't that good an iso either.

If I'm being unfair I'd nitpick these:
Stick wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:47 pm @baker @Stick @DrWilgy @MartinGG99

i hope you guys sat down and reflected on your actions overnight
Out of context (I haven't really read EoD1) this is a performative post. She later says it was lighthearted or whatever but I don't really see where the jokey bit of it is?
Stick wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:01 am
Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:02 pm
Stick wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:53 pm [VOTE: Long Con] aubergine i wont stop a falcon wagon tho
Stick wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:54 pm [VOTE: falcon45ca] aubergine

ok ill consolidate here lol
I give this vote a C-, borderline F.

Voting a wagon while hedging a town? Makes me just want to townread LC by association with this vote.
this is...a pretty ok analysis of those votes, ill say. mostly because i think your assessment of what my vote there looks reasonable and id have agreed with it if those posts werent made my me LOL
I hate these kind of 'your process was good even though you're wrong' placating sorta posts. Just comes across a appeasy for the sake of it.

There's little else I really had feelings about, which is kind of just as worrying. I feel like I shouldn't be reading one of the higher posters and thinking 'eh, that post could come from town, but also from scum' every time I read one of their posts. Has she gotten tangled up in any arguments? Again, massive caveat that I've not read everything closely, but I feel like she's sort of on the sidelines of things?

Anyway I'm always super indecisive when solving and I've vowed to myself to be more decisive from now on even if I end up wrong so Stick is lock mafia and you're all going to vote her with me and I will be your town captain now.
Master Radishes
Hitman

My god there were a lot of scummy sounding entrances to D2.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:25 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:24 pm I feel like I've done more than enough today for "I think we all think Abigail is scummy" to become "Abigail is readable actually" and yanno the only explanation I've got for scumminess is activity and that I was a CW

Which is asanine the wagons were T v T
okay youre town, but lets vote this time

cant let wolves control the narrative or vote
Which wolves are controlling the narrative?

Master Radishes
Hitman

MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:24 pm aw come on

I was hoping I would die so I can focus on stuff I got from the holidays and not have to deal with our thread activity issue

would have more to say but I think its best to not really discuss the lack of night kill in order to avoid showing who's our power roles
'Aw shucks, too bad I didn't die like I thought was a legit possibility seeing as I'm town!'

Ew.
Long Con wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:42 pm Hope we've got a couple more power roles! That sucked.
'Oh gee willickers that sure is bad for us, fellow town!'

Double ew.
Stick wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:47 pm @baker @Stick @DrWilgy @MartinGG99

i hope you guys sat down and reflected on your actions overnight
'That sure was not a good result, fellow town!'

(Already said 'ew' in more words above ^ but quoting again for emphasis of how 'ew' these posts all are collectively.)
Master Radishes
Hitman

Those can't all be from scum but whichever are from town deserve to be mocked by me anyway.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:27 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:26 pm I didn't vote because the options were me or someone I thought was townier than me lol
i didnt vote because I missed EoD & hadnt catched up, but its okay to vote your biggest SUS even if youre the only vote, imo
I got a rock

Master Radishes
Hitman

Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:32 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:25 pm especially since, uh, we may have voted one off recently
Yea. We
Now this is a towny entrance to D2. No bullshit emotional reaction to flipping falcon, just straight into the sass.

Even if Scotty is mafia he's done better than the rest of you.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Stick wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:49 am
MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:34 pm also I don't really feel like DrWilgy tried to take advantage of the situation wherein a wolf might since they would know falcon to be town
can you elaborate on this? do you think wolves wouldve tmi'd falcon there/tried to white knight them? what if abbi is a wolf? you dont seem to consider that world here, because in w!abbi worlds wolves wouldve jumped on any counter wagon imo
I didn't really consider the wolf abbi world because it seemed to not generate any useful & specific insights -- sure, the wolves could've tried saving X or Y person in so-and-so saving situation. But often times the list of possible suspects is rather large and furthermore since it would be an associative hinging on someone wolf (rather than someone town) it could be shaky at best. Betting on someone being town (or imagining what should've happened if someone was town) is just easier to work with.

In other words: The conclusion that "in w!abbi worlds wolves wouldve jumped on any counter wagon" doesn't really advance anything at all, is therefore useless, and I think that conclusion is probably the most you can get out of assuming a wolf abbi at this moment. Assuming what would've happened if they were town is more useful, both for figuring if they were wolf and where the wolves are if they are indeed town.

But honestly I'm kinda past all this discussion of the wagon and everything at this point. I just really wanted to engage with scotty and discussion of the wagon so I could sort out Scotty and possibly Abbi, and I ended up getting more than I aimed for by recognizing Wilgy as town too based on Wilgy's interactions with Scotty and vice versa.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Master Radishes
Hitman

I've come across two opinions from Baker I straight up disagree with (saying Stick's vote on me was good + strong reaction to Scotty's wagon analysis).

I don't know what to do with that.

Baker, post your hottest takes so I can see if I agree with any?
Master Radishes
Hitman

I like Scotty's vibe. Seems comfortable in the thread.

Someone tell me what makes him mafia if you think I'm wrong.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Stick wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:58 am ok i know i just said i had a townlean on you but this is giving performative wolf vibes again im sorry flsdfl
Eh, sure. Whatever. I'm just a guy who constantly self-reflects so if there's something said about me that rubs me the wrong way internally then I end up feeling like I have to address it even if I got no real reason to do so.

Not many people are like me. Ironically, this post in-of-itself is a display of that.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Master Radishes
Hitman

I think I need Robyn to come do Things. I'll likely not follow them all or agree with them all but I think it'd add an interesting dimension to the gamestate.
Master Radishes
Hitman

I also vowed to myself to stop using buzzwords like 'gamestate' so much. Oops. Someone spank me so I learn my lesson please.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Stick wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:19 am wolves would feel bound to correct someone reading them on those grounds so as to not come off as opportunistic about accepting naked townreads on them, whereas villagers generally dont actually care about these things that early in the game and ignore it/accept the read in a nonserious way
Honestly thought it was the other way around, solvy towns would know what's nai or (what they think is) most towny about themselves and contest/analyze bad reads on them in order to see if the person who read them was actually solving

Guess that might vary from site to site. What's the norm around here?
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:24 pm What's the norm around here?
to be clear this is more @ general
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Master Radishes
Hitman

There is no such thing as the 'norm'. People have different experiences and we've all brought those different expriences to this game.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

baker wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:45 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:18 pm
baker wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:54 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:29 am
baker wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:20 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:53 pm Baker > Abigail > DM is my preferred vote as it stands.

Will vote out of line with Scotty though. [VOTE: DM] aubergine
I will townlean Wilgy for this post. I think we are all thinking Abi looks sus from this but honestly Scotty has been making pushes on a very false narrative that can harm town more. Wilgy voting DM here is a towny reaction to that.
Explain why ?

I think there was an observable difference in your D1 activity compared to what I know of your games in the past

+

Falcon was voting you and the Falcon wagon was formed at EoD which was a CW to yours, people decided to vote on it or vote on slots that weren't yours. You had the highest votes before with Falcon/Scotty. It is possible someone avoided voting you for whatever reason that can't be cleared alignment wise atp
So I'm a wolf cause nobody played the game and a 3 vote wagon beat my 2 vote wagon?

I can show you games on this site recently where I've barely posted

I am not sbpc polarized
huh? i never called you a wolf though. I think there is a higher chance in finding a wolf that voted away from you knowing you haven't towned it up that hard in d1 and i feel like people are misrepping my reads quite hard here
What about the guy that didn’t vote away from Abbi?

You know, the one you’re currently voting for?

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:26 pm
Stick wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:11 am is baker just omgusing scotty tho lmao. i so agree with baker that scotty assuming a pure wagon on falcon is outside the realm of possibilities is a bit of an unhinged take but i dont see the problem with the rest of those posts really
I think it’s more that Martin came into the thread today with the basic viewpoint that everyone not on that wagon was suspect. Like, to immediately believe that was a pure wagon is absolutely a strange, unsubstantiated assumption
I was on it as one of the voters and I believed that Baker was likely town based on the fact he offered to sheep -- I can dive into this more if you'd like, it wouldn't really involve meta. So then the task became figuring out if either (or both) of Stick and Wilgy was a wolfy. That's just two people, and as I said before I kinda just felt at the time if they were wolves then they were wolfing together (this view has changed since then, but its what I had at the time).

Is it really so hard to believe that I had such a viewpoint? Regardless of how substantiated or unsubstantiated you think it is?
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:03 pm Are we gonna talk about the no kill actually? Do we think we have another protective or do we think wolves are asleep?
Well…tbd. If we do, they should keep quiet for now

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:04 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:35 pm

I was just thinking about this. Maybe, if Garebear is a Wolf, it's better to wait and see if we can squeeze info out of them for now. That is, if they do start playing. Voting them out now as a Wolf would be good but boring, because I don't think we get much of anything out of them. Voting them out as Town would probably get people pissed off.
Ok

Well I don’t wanna get people pissed off

[VOTE: baker] aubergine

The movement and thought progressions here are just something else and I don’t think town warrants such an OMGUS

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Current vote total w/ ~23 hours to go:
Scotty
9%
Voters: baker
☆Princess Abigail☆
9%
Voters: Long Con
robyn
No votes
Voters: None
Long Con
No votes
Master Radishes
9%
Voters: Stick
DarlingMonroe
9%
Voters: MartinGG99
Stick
9%
Voters: Master Radishes
DrWilgy
No votes
Garebare2468
No votes
baker
27%
Voters: DarlingMonroe, DrWilgy, Scotty
MartinGG99
No votes

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:10 pm Half of ☆Abi☆'s posts are that Stick is town.
Yes but half of stick’s post are town so I think she’s on to something

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:18 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:31 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:01 am I am here, I'm currently keeping up with the thread while on the go, so I'm reading more than posting. Wilgy has earned a turnaround from me through his efforts; I believe he is Town now, and if not, then this is a Wilgy I can handle losing to.

Baker and Stick are tougher for me because I don't know them. I'm going to need to do another readthrough before I know where my suspicions lie, and I just realized that I'll need to clear my head on players, like Abi, who are in both games I'm playing.
Where are you on me and Martin?
You are both okayish. Sometimes you seem towny, others, I sense some hesitancy that makes me feel you're Wolfy. I get it, if you come out hard against me, I'm apt to plow right back into you, like with S~V~S that first game you were bad... and if you try to say I'm Town, it could be even worse, as I have been ultra sensitive to your pocketing since that same game. You're handling me with kid gloves, which is something I would attribute more to Wolf Scotty given our recent history.

Martin.... well, ok, I only looked at your ISO, Scotty, still need to reread him. Not sure.
I guess I don’t have a strong indication yet that you’re bad. If I did, or if I felt you had an agenda I could see, I’d probably lay into you as wolf or town.

I don’t shy away from shaving without cream. If it’s a worry seed you’re getting because I’m avoiding you, that’s fair because you’re in the same group as like Robyn and MR- I constantly forget you’re playing.

Which maybe isn’t a great sign :llama:

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:03 pm Are we gonna talk about the no kill actually? Do we think we have another protective or do we think wolves are asleep?
I'd say we prob have 1-2 more PRs but idk if they would be protectives. There's a chance, but its not certain.

The Lord Protector is a very powerful role, so it prob creates significant swing if they die. A way to counteract that swing is to not put all your eggs in one basket. However having another protective to protect said lord protector would potentially wreck a wolf game of this size if the stars align.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:

Return to “Previous Rackets”