Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Re: Nat'l Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:45 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:57 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:45 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:28 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:31 pm Like I look at this and think, if I was a wolf and Rondo is town... this game is so easy. I literally only have to say Mac is town, passively object to any modicum of sus he casts against my team (or ignore it) and nod when he pushes a townie.

@robyn a little like how Porscha reacted to my vote on you.
Ive tried to understand what you are trying to say here. Can you expand on what you mean in each point?
This isn't me answering anything other than why your play has been demotivating. Because I think you are town and I think you are actually present and capable of being more towny/solvy it is making me feel like the game is needlessly hard and you're the main reason lol.
Look man I just want to chill its Christmas. I have said what I want. If you think I am town maybe trust me
This is the first time in the game you've not been gimmick posting as mafia. I don't see how chilling because it's Christmas and open claiming to be mafia and making yourself impossible to analyse are the same thing.
Yes. It's fun. It is relaxing. Its amusing. Chilling. But sure ignore the crux of the statement
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 344

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:47 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:45 pm What's the point? If I'm wolf I am not killing you either way so it makes no sense to choose me.
Mac lock townreading town Rondo generally either gets me or you killed n1 unless you're mafia, more to the point.
only when you are right on the wolf team and penning them in fast and we work together. You limply pushed sig and he went over. why would they want to kill me or you?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 494

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:53 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:31 pm Like I look at this and think, if I was a wolf and Rondo is town... this game is so easy. I literally only have to say Mac is town, passively object to any modicum of sus he casts against my team (or ignore it) and nod when he pushes a townie.

Ive tried to understand what you are trying to say here. Can you expand on what you mean in each point?
This isn't me answering anything other than why your play has been demotivating. Because I think you are town and I think you are actually present and capable of being more towny/solvy it is making me feel like the game is needlessly hard and you're the main reason lol.
Look man I just want to chill its Christmas. I have said what I want. If you think I am town maybe trust me
This is the first time in the game you've not been gimmick posting as mafia. I don't see how chilling because it's Christmas and open claiming to be mafia and making yourself impossible to analyse are the same thing.
Yes. It's fun. It is relaxing. Its amusing. Chilling. But sure ignore the crux of the statement
How am I doing that?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:07 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:45 pm What's the point? If I'm wolf I am not killing you either way so it makes no sense to choose me.
Mac lock townreading town Rondo generally either gets me or you killed n1 unless you're mafia, more to the point.
only when you are right on the wolf team and penning them in fast and we work together. You limply pushed sig and he went over. why would they want to kill me or you?
Cmon you think just because I was wrong on a day 1 a wolf team would suddenly view me as no threat? Especially if I was shielding you?

What you're saying here is blatantly not true. I get killed n1 because of my threat level not d1 impact or accuracy.

And if I'm shielding you day 1 and I'm right, and the mafia don't want to kill me they ought to be killing you to take away allies from me.

That they did neither tells me either you are mafia or Falcon's solve was perfect aside from flipping on me. And I don't think it was?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I also didn't limply push sig over either. That's a very jaded way of describing what happened and a better description of what the rest of his voters did than what I did.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 215
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

mmmmmmmmmm
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@RondoDimBuckle @robyn testing Falcon's reads being accurate outside means voting for whomst?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:42 pm @RondoDimBuckle @robyn testing Falcon's reads being accurate outside means voting for whomst?
rondo/robyn/macdougall/porsha/leetic
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:32 pm
Cmon you think just because I was wrong on a day 1 a wolf team would suddenly view me as no threat? Especially if I was shielding you?

What you're saying here is blatantly not true. I get killed n1 because of my threat level not d1 impact or accuracy.

And if I'm shielding you day 1 and I'm right, and the mafia don't want to kill me they ought to be killing you to take away allies from me.

That they did neither tells me either you are mafia or Falcon's solve was perfect aside from flipping on me. And I don't think it was?
explicitly the opposite
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:27 pm

How am I doing that?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 141
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:59 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:15 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:41 am @Scotty when did you have time to post all that juicy information in your ISO

I literally feel like I saw none of it when catching up in the thread

wild

why did scum choose to kill falcon over you after you outed like that

I'm gonna stew on that
@Scotty I think this is the right play

hey @MacDougall I claim PR

don't chop me thanks

be back late tn I've got family visiting this week
Yeah but are you going to resolve immediately tonight or what?

How do you plan to reconcile this in a way that ends up you being night killed? How many days do we give you?
idk

this is the first time I've ever claimed something so we'll figure it out together

also this response makes me feel like we're on the same page
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

robyn wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:46 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:42 pm @RondoDimBuckle @robyn testing Falcon's reads being accurate outside means voting for whomst?
rondo/robyn/macdougall/porsha/leetic
You, me, scotty, Id have to re-read, I think I alread posted a read of reasons for kill
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Porscha wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:16 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:58 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:57 pm Seriously this game is slow as molasses on Sunday
You aren't really doing much to change that though with your maintained shtick. It's kind of demotivating because I still think you're probably town.
how please, how
Long Con being Long Con
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:11 pm If you want to win the game. Vote Mac Pyxxy with me and (Or really Mac / anyone) and then make sure the wagons are tied. If you dont do this I take no responsibility for the outcome and as of this point I am checking out of the game
don't threaten me with a good time
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

robyn wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:14 pm aaaaaaa scotty is my main sr and he was silenced

annoying
I am not entirely unopposed to the idea that scum scotty felt he was flubbing a bit D1 and self-scum-silenced in some capacity

however occam's razor says scum want to kill him tn and just didn't want him reporting more PR results today, thus the silence
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

But it's open nights, so he could report after the yeet anyway.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Long Con wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:59 pm But it's open nights, so he could report after the yeet anyway.
powers work at night, right?

I should know, since I'm a PR
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:47 pm

explicitly the opposite
Nah man. You're just wrong on this. So much lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

How am I doing that?
I thought we'd established already my townread on you is not confident.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:06 am

explicitly the opposite
Wait nvm I didn't see the double negatives in the sentence. Basically no reason to kill you yesterday if you were wrong on sig pyxxy and who was your third?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

How am I doing that?
Yes after I said this but it is the main point of the statement
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

@RondoDimBuckle why are you playing serious now

it's sad not seeing you having fun any more

here maybe this will cheer you up

[VOTE: Serhal] aubergine
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:21 am @RondoDimBuckle why are you playing serious now

Because people kept bitching about it
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

The question is would I drop the gimmick as town?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:24 am The question is would I drop the gimmick as town?
u would but you haven't started playing seriously yet
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:24 am
pyxxy wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:21 am @RondoDimBuckle why are you playing serious now

Because people kept bitching about it
eh

pick the gimmick, accept the consequences
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:24 am The question is would I drop the gimmick as town?
this is a boring question

is frustrated human emotion rondo, town rondo?

that's a way more interesting question

maybe we chop rondo and see what's inside him
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

it's 40 degrees and I just moved a whole house. I don't have time for your shit. Unvote me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:09 am

explicitly the opposite
Wait nvm I didn't see the double negatives in the sentence. Basically no reason to kill you yesterday if you were wrong on sig pyxxy and who was your third?
that poe you think I had was not a solve it was an analogy.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:10 am
How am I doing that?
Eh ngl I townread your current incredulity. Hence refusing Robyn's offer. Forgive me for my curmudgeonliness as I said it's 40 degrees and I've been playing mafia between moving house.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Pyxxy full claim or I'm gonna just dome you and if you're town that means we both throw if you refuse so just don't lol.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:47 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:10 am

How am I doing that?
Eh ngl I townread your current incredulity. Hence refusing Robyn's offer. Forgive me for my curmudgeonliness as I said it's 40 degrees and I've been playing mafia between moving house.
Like I said its in both our best interests to have a tie today
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

Yeah sure, I'm fine with [VOTE: RDB] aubergine, as the Mac wagon looks a little yucky right now even if I am still skeptical. Plus, if Abigail really is town and hit me with the restriction, then RDB's reaction to it is perhaps TMI
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Oh yeah, and Serhal is playing I guess. Didn't even realize
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

leetic wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:54 am Yeah sure, I'm fine with [VOTE: RDB] aubergine, as the Mac wagon looks a little yucky right now even if I am still skeptical. Plus, if Abigail really is town and hit me with the restriction, then RDB's reaction to it is perhaps TMI
You're so two dimensional it hurts
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Yes. Hell, if you're town, it would be in your interest to not run the gimmick in the first place!
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:26 pm
robyn wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:53 pm mac, how confident are you in rondo town, cause he did the exact same shit to me in severance as wolf, as in not defend me even though he could find me as town instantly, as town
I feel less equipped to reading him than everyone else here tbh cuz I haven't been on TS for a fairly long time so my read on him probably shouldn't over factor yours
Lame
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

fuck up leetic you're lame
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Long Con wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:05 pm Nah, Mac is not town. That post was wolfy, and he turnaround and "oopsie" on sig, post lynch, was not towny.
As someone who was also on Mac until not too long ago, that feels like the easiest possible reason for a vote you could have come up with. I don't feel a lot of conviction here
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

leetic wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:55 am
Yes. Hell, if you're town, it would be in your interest to not run the gimmick in the first place!
You really have no clue who I am.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:06 am
A wolf?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

leetic wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:08 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:06 am
A wolf?
Yes
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I have decided if leetic is town the game is over anyway. They have 0 empathy
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 167

Post by DarlingMonroe »

Does anyone have the vote tally for end of day 1?
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

Mac being so confident / or joking about his sig read seems more like a townie read gone wrong than a wolf orchestration. Rondo is just not giving me good vibes, I dont understand his insistence on wanting a tie
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:17 am Does anyone have the vote tally for end of day 1?
Check my iso
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:36 am
DarlingMonroe wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:17 am Does anyone have the vote tally for end of day 1?
Check my iso
I searched your posts in the game, and did not see one where the final vote tally for day 1 was shared.
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

@RondoDimBuckle why are u pushing Mac when hes probably my strongest town read? If town, not helpful. If wolf, not helpful.
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

whew, everyone has casted a vote except serhal + obvs scotty bc he cant, whew we love an active, voting town

@Serhal i know it might be a lot, but care to contribute and help w/ perhaps some reads? otherwise, not very town-like
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:06 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:36 am
Check my iso
I searched your posts in the game, and did not see one where the final vote tally for day 1 was shared.
oh lol, wrong game
like 15 minutes before half way through D1

8am dec 24th AEST
11am dec 24th AEST
1 hour before EOD1 130am 25th Dec AEST
EOD1 237am 25th dec AEST