33%

Total votes: 12
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 230
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Wolfwalkers Lá a Trí (D3)

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:46 am I've caught up.

Someone let me know if we are voting Stick/LC or Delta.

Tyvm.

Gn.
I think we can afford any at this point. While I think solving the delta/poracha thoughr is preferable, I’d vote wherever consensus wants
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Delta wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:19 am Question for whoever while I catch up for a bit;

I die town, so what's causing the lack of kills?

Because I dont get the whole "oh afk wolf no kill" because it seems unlikely the factional would be assigned to one role specifically anyway

And it doesnt really feel like it holds up when the guy before me was here at some point. Not to mention that if you think my guy is afk with the sole ability to NK, why then hand it back to wolves by killing him over hunting outside of that slot?

I dunno. Would like to hear some theories ab the NK stuff there because it'll need to happen sooner or later and on a skim it feels like that's been wilfully ignored :P
He hasn’t posted since D1 if I’m seeing things correctly. So it definitely holds up

Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 110

Post by Master Radishes »

I think Robyn has shown enough to earn a pass. Martin has faded but also not a choice for today. Wilgy has gotten attention today but again not a today thing.

Stick I'm still not sold on but willing to wait a bit more.

Delta/Porscha/LC is my pool.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:37 am
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:52 am
Porscha wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:26 am um
i'm gonna try to like. read at least some of the game before end of day tomorrow but i'm still not feeling well so no guarantees

is there someone who is like lock town in case I need to sheep vote tomorrow?
Consensus is that MR has their head on straight. I'd start there.
This is not a position I am used to being in. It's strange and I don't like it.
Not to be rutabaga, but sounds like a you problem. Should’ve tried being less towny

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Delta wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:46 am
Stick wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:45 am
Delta wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:41 pm Theres 4 of you trying to kill my slot and my personal job is to make sure that either doesnt happen or it looks horrible for you all afterwards
hmmm
Dont hmmm me, reads, go
I have liked your entrance to be sure

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Stick wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:50 am
Delta wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:41 pm Theres 4 of you trying to kill my slot and my personal job is to make sure that either doesnt happen or it looks horrible for you all afterwards
hmmm
Dont hmmm me, reads, go
radishes scotty martin town, wilgy less sure on but not with LC. i also thought abbi sounded fine (now porscha)

you were fine before but the quoted bit looks fake

everyone else wolf
Funny because that quote is the one that made me feel better about delta

Master Radishes
Hitman

Scotty wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:24 pm
i'm gonna try to like. read at least some of the game before end of day tomorrow but i'm still not feeling well so no guarantees

Not to be rutabaga, but sounds like a you problem. Should’ve tried being less towny
Normally people don't find me this towny. I don't entirely know what I'm doing differently. But next wolf game I am copy/pasting my posts from here.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Scotty wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:25 pm
hmmm
Dont hmmm me, reads, go
Do you now. Hm. I'm not sure I do.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Delta wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:53 am
hmmm
Dont hmmm me, reads, go
radishes scotty martin town, wilgy less sure on but not with LC. i also thought abbi sounded fine (now porscha)

everyone else wolf
'Fine before' what before my slot wasnt here ?_?

Agreed with the town part on catchup, Wilgy/LC I can see being a diff check, what I've seen of Abi's posts so far feel eh so ? to that but I'll see how that goes once I'm done

Do we have any idea on ratio or is it just like. Hope there's not four wolves or something like that
There’s no way there are 4 wolves in this setup unless they literally have no NK power.

I mean, i guesssss that setup could exist but I’ve never heard of it. 4 wolves means we’re literally being manhandled by power wolves and we need to get rid of some of us too posters

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Scotty wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:28 pm
Delta wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:53 am
hmmm
Dont hmmm me, reads, go

everyone else wolf
'Fine before' what before my slot wasnt here ?_?

Agreed with the town part on catchup, Wilgy/LC I can see being a diff check, what I've seen of Abi's posts so far feel eh so ? to that but I'll see how that goes once I'm done

Do we have any idea on ratio or is it just like. Hope there's not four wolves or something like that
There’s no way there are 4 wolves in this setup unless they literally have no NK power.

I mean, i guesssss that setup could exist but I’ve never heard of it. 4 wolves means we’re literally being manhandled by power wolves and we need to get rid of some of us too posters

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Delta wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:26 am
Stick wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:56 am @Delta you despise creating difference check dichotomies - whyre you just agreeing with me on that when i havent even explained it yet
I'm not 100% on it but I think Wilgy's had some ??? moments but LC's walkback on the scumread on him was so jarring that there's a wolf between them but not 100% on who.

If one flipped town I'd reeval the other anyway but I think between them their play has felt weird enough that I dont think they're pure but also dont think they're w/w, more on LC's side than Wilgy's
ehhhhhh I don’t know about these conclusions

I think Wilgy is just town here. Subtle leanings toward LC is something. I feel like this is your only play tho if you’re bad

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

robyn wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:49 am baker read:

beginning with baker's iso he's comfortable in the thread, making jokes and saying things that come to mind, and he likes playing with his friend martin who is someone he knows (as he doesn't know anyone else in this lobby i'm fairly sure). and he decides to sheep me off a vague read because i am presumably town and he's self aware that if martin is a wolf martin is fairly capable of tricking him. if he was mafia i feel like he'd just give martin his vote as a show of good faith or something. because he'd be being cautious of martin and trying to appeal to him. instead he's comfortable with him and not trying to appeal to him at all. which just read as towny to me

next he called out scotty's suspicion of baker, as calling himself lhf, with self righteousness. i don't feel like baker is the kind of wolf to get aggressive immediately and instead he would try to negotiate or townread. and if he was a wolf he’d probably drop his suspicion very quickly or not try to make it a full on issue with multiple follow up posts

i really liked p304, after identifying himself as lhf he criticizes scotty of pushing another lhf (abbie) and post times make it 10 minutes later from the first scotty criticism, which i find towny because it’s a live catch up where he’s pushing the person for what he finds as a valid reason (pushing lhf). and he points out that scotty’s question was a suggestion look into abbie, as in go after lhf. and like he can say that it’s bad and all and that’s standard but the fact that he said appealing to martin mean’s he’s considering and worldbuilding (abbie, scotty, and martin’s) alignments in like 50 words

his next post 4 minutes later further builds off it and townreads wigly for that exact reason, p#305 is solving and determining alignments that’s genuine because there’s no making friends with wigly or anything. he’s alienating scotty (who is now more likely to vote him). and he’s building off other people’s alignments and just solving around the single thing that he noticed. he’s also building off the d1 wagonomics which multiple players have commented that abbie was probably scum due to nobody going on her wagon, again solving multiple slots and giving thoughts gth. like i simply do not agree with anyone calling baker omgus’ing or anything, there’s depth of thought here

then he basically asks others what their scotty read was (which is again the opposite of an omgus), something something trying to solve his alignment and this isn’t directly targeting or appealing to anyone. it just feels like he believes that scotty is a wolf and is pushing it for the past 4-5 posts, where he’s solving under that assumption

don’t get me wrong, seeing one person and calling them lockwolf and solving around it is a very tunnel-y way of playing mafia which doesn’t actually result in many posts (believe me) but these horribly wrong players who are completely wrong usually end up being town. and i’m also thinking that scotty is just town like mr/stick/wigly. there’s just a density that you only have as town and these players are fairly one dimensional as town

baker follows up and explains his scumread of abbie (i’m fairly sure with original reasoning that is copied multiple times but don’t quote me)

p#407 is baker being upset that his reads are being misrepresented. and this is reactionary and not performatively. don’t get me wrong his read is an omgus but there’s nonetheless more thought in the omgus than i’d expect from a mafia and instead of changing his strategy or anything like a logical explanation he’s just frustrated because to him his accurate (probably not) reads have been misinterpreted and discounted. like i don’t think this guy can fake that depth and train of thought. everything adds up and if he was a line he’d be linear and not a polynomial, which is easy to follow

p#478 he goes on to townread mr for his treatment of scotty/himself and like i just find this post stupid towny. and he’s continuing to sort the game 8h later off his single scumread on scotty and worldbuilding off that. it’s the fact that he saw one thing and is attempting to solve the entire game based off that one thing to be towny and genuine. he just visibly lacks tmi i feel like although this can’t quite be phrased

p#583 i feel like after a bit baker realizing that his small scotty tunnel being wrong was extremely towny, like instead of doubling down he admits he might have overreacted and that scotty looks better. as a wolf you turn up the omgus you don’t sit like a duck with no thoughts and

demean your entire worldview (that was made based off one scotty read basically) and if you do you’re about to pull up some reads out of thin air. also in this post and the post after he’s just okay being chopped, in a nonchalant way, which is just the opposite of how he played at the start

think about the two emotional displays he’s expressed already, opposites and both for actually valid reasons. i feel like he’s reading what he can of the game and offers to get chopped more readily due to the fact that he’s lost. which is just the antithesis of what any subpar wolf does. a subpar wolf, even a decent wolf, reeks of tmi. and baker does not

he posts self meta wanting people to read it, assuming it’ll clear him. and posts a full readslist, and admits to not having a confident scumread on anyone

jesus fuck that sequence was absurdly towny, p#596, p#605, p#606. like these are very easy thought processes to follow and they’re not the thought processes of a wolf who wants to omgus the anyone who wants to suspect him. instead he accepted the fact that people found him to be scummy and posted self meta and reads and admitted to not having a strong scum case. i’ve done this entire sequence myself before in games and i’ve seen it before. it’s always towny because a wolf thinks about v different things

p#786 is towny, pure reads with the lingering suspicion of scotty and a new suspicion of stick. martin fell into this trap this game too. thinking that champs finals players are gods or something and have the full responsibility of solving a game. and they don’t but again he feels immortal and he’s not thinking about the repercussions or viabilities of his pushes. neither scotty nor stick would ever go over due to baker. as wolf long term and short term that’s just suicidal, what the fuck is the mafia plan? i don’t see any. and stick is honestly a fair suspicion

in conclusion i am once again very confident that baker is town. i can track his thought processes very well and all of it rings towny, it’s like i stepped into his brain and looked and saw that he got a green role card. to summarize all his thoughts and solving ring towny and there are clear progressions, self righteousness and extremes that are hard for mafia to fake
Ngl when you make wall posts with nonlinked post #’s, I check out.

But it sounds like you’re really committed to baker being town based on your pseudo tl;dr

Definitely a bold take on that slot in general. If baker is wolf (which I have him as slight town atm), I can def see you being a pair.

I forgot your position on the delta slot. What do you make of the afk theory?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

robyn wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:56 am everyone has LC in poe and i literally read the entire thread yesterday and i don't recall a single LC post, i ought to put him in poe

also this is premature but i am very inclined to just take delta as town and start pushing an active player [stick, wigly]
Ah. :ponder:

Your Wilgy take is bonkers tho

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Stick wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:09 am

Tyvm.

Gn.
if wilgy's mafia this is 3 town BTW ^
No rule of 3?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Porscha wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:16 am
robyn wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:14 am
Stick wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:09 am

Tyvm.

Gn.
if wilgy's mafia this is 3 town BTW ^
but do you believe that he's scum?
Wolves only killing via arson would be wack

But its a leetic game and i just played one from him that had some wack mechanics too so maybe it just is something wonky like that
I’ve never played with arsonist. I looked it up, but don’t really understand. Is it a delayed kill after mark? Why wouldn’t they just last night for a double kill?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:23 am I don't advise you folks to read Wilgy based on activity or investment in a game. He'll slank or lead the thread as town or mafia.
I’m townreading him based on wagonomics D1 and his general points that seem to line up with mine.

Which can sometimes backfire as I’ve been wrong and pocketed before, but I’m conveniently ignoring history for the moment

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Stick wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:24 am ok then ill try to save my wolf buddy LC

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
-1 points

I’m demoting you to splinter

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:14 am
robyn wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:00 am if that's long con's scum game i'm disappointed
It's Long Con's "shouldn't have been in two concurrent games during busy holiday season" game.

I just couldn't find a handle to focus enough to play this one rught.
You’re posting like the world ends next week and you didn’t stock up on water and toilet paper so you’ve just given up

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:04 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:18 am
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:23 am I don't advise you folks to read Wilgy based on activity or investment in a game. He'll slank or lead the thread as town or mafia.
Ok I guess I am just giving Wilgy an activity read. He's just nothing like his recent Wolf game.
Seeing as both you and he predate me on the Syndicate I assume you two have shared more than a few games over the years. Do you have thoughts on his meta in relation to activity level?

I've seen Wilgy slank town, active town, and slank wolf. Never active wolf as I recall, but I'm pretty sure he can do it as per others' opinions of him. But if you disagree let me know.
He can. Activity level is NAI. Gotta look at the content and how he votes

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Man, I’m tinfoiling a stick/LC team now. What’s going on

Like, I still haven’t forgotten how the first wagon for falcon was Martin/wilgy/stick/baker and how improbable it would be for that to contain all town

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:27 pm
Scotty wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:24 pm

Normally people don't find me this towny. I don't entirely know what I'm doing differently. But next wolf game I am copy/pasting my posts from here.
I can’t put my finger on it. I don’t even recall meta on you, but the way you’re approaching the game doesn’t seem like it has agenda. Pointed statements, not afraid to put yourself out there. I do recall you generally being slanky in our past games, but I don’t think that’s an alignment thing.

Watch you be 3p or something.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:28 pm
Scotty wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:25 pm
hmmm
Dont hmmm me, reads, go
Do you now. Hm. I'm not sure I do.
I don’t anymore lol

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Current POE: delta/Porscha for afk team, LC/stick > baker/robyn

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 70
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:02 pm
robyn wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:00 am if that's long con's scum game i'm disappointed
It's Long Con's "shouldn't have been in two concurrent games during busy holiday season" game.

I just couldn't find a handle to focus enough to play this one rught.
Okay I fully get that, but also why aren't you trying now? Like I've fallen out of games in this manner plenty before but if I'm going to post I'll at least try for a few chilly takes to try to get myself into the game a bit. I'll iso an easy case or ask someone to live post with me or something.

If you're town don't give up. If we can help pull you into the game let us know how.
I feel like I need to reread this game from the start in order to get good. I have read every post, but it's like I was reading to get words, and I didn't pull any subtext, just face value for all.
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:04 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:18 am
Ok I guess I am just giving Wilgy an activity read. He's just nothing like his recent Wolf game.
Seeing as both you and he predate me on the Syndicate I assume you two have shared more than a few games over the years. Do you have thoughts on his meta in relation to activity level?

I've seen Wilgy slank town, active town, and slank wolf. Never active wolf as I recall, but I'm pretty sure he can do it as per others' opinions of him. But if you disagree let me know.
He may have identical games as a power wolf, my personal recollection of Wilgy is that he is usually on the low-posting side, and very difficult to read. Timelines Mafia showed/reminded me that that can be Wilgy-wolf. He's disarming when he's like that. He feels more aggressively solvish here, and it's nothing at all like the Wolf game he just slid into a win in.
Scotty wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:47 pm

I just couldn't find a handle to focus enough to play this one right.
You’re posting like the world ends next week and you didn’t stock up on water and toilet paper so you’ve just given up
It's daunting because I need a whole holistic reread from the start.
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

I dont fully get your play this game LC ;0;

Like I've just gotten here, it's a tough spot but my first instinct isnt really doomerpost by any means? Just to try get a grasp of things and work from there.

I get being busy, me too \o/ but at the same time why be so.. I guess pessimistic about it? It's spooky
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

I could pester Radishes and shout about townreading him and add to his woes :^)

I get the notion of 'oh I got horribly townread what do I do with this' though

@Master Radishes who do you think has been the most vocal about townreading you?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Delta wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:02 pm I dont fully get your play this game LC ;0;

Like I've just gotten here, it's a tough spot but my first instinct isnt really doomerpost by any means? Just to try get a grasp of things and work from there.

I get being busy, me too \o/ but at the same time why be so.. I guess pessimistic about it? It's spooky
If I survive this lynch, I will try to start again.

If it means anything, I would find this to be a particularly distasteful ploy to use as a Wolf.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Long Con wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:12 pm
Delta wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:02 pm I dont fully get your play this game LC ;0;

If it means anything, I would find this to be a particularly distasteful ploy to use as a Wolf.
Eh

If you're a wolf, it boils down to 'I dunno give me another day guys' which doesnt feel distasteful? More just a weird route to take. I dont fully it either way but I get what you mean though

I'd like to say the same about rereading if I survive but also I think people have kinda just. AFKed on my vote and waddled off to enjoy the new year \o/ so only so much I can do, wanna get down some sort've thrown together legacy and I'd like to see how accurate I can get in less than 24 hours LMAO

If wolves had killed the last 2 nights, who would you be voting here? Just pretend that the no kills never happened n the no kill mech stuff isn't in play, what route do you think you'd take here?

I dont know isnt a valid answer for that :charlieblackmon:
Stick
The Mark
Posts in topic: 250
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Stick »

delta you must out a read on me instantly

happy new year everyone :beer:
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Stick wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:35 pm delta you must out a read on me instantly

happy new year everyone :beer:
start quoting people and I will >:)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Delta wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:33 pm

Eh

If you're a wolf, it boils down to 'I dunno give me another day guys' which doesnt feel distasteful? More just a weird route to take. I dont fully it either way but I get what you mean though

I'd like to say the same about rereading if I survive but also I think people have kinda just. AFKed on my vote and waddled off to enjoy the new year \o/ so only so much I can do, wanna get down some sort've thrown together legacy and I'd like to see how accurate I can get in less than 24 hours LMAO

If wolves had killed the last 2 nights, who would you be voting here? Just pretend that the no kills never happened n the no kill mech stuff isn't in play, what route do you think you'd take here?

I dont know isnt a valid answer for that :charlieblackmon:
Stick. 90% other players' suspicions, 10% I didn't like this post:
Stick wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:24 am ok then ill try to save my wolf buddy LC

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Give me a bit and I'll write down gth reads on everyone, from there I can elaborate on why I'm reading people a certain way
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Current votes:

Long con > Robyn, Scotty, delta, MR
Delta > Martin, LC, Wilgy
Stick > baker
Unvote > stick

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I guess [VOTE: stick] aubergine is what I ought to do.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sorry Scotty lol
Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

o shit i kinda wanna believe that you believe this
Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

Long Con wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:37 pm I guess [VOTE: stick] aubergine is what I ought to do.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:38 pm Sorry Scotty lol
For what?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Stick wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:38 pm
Quiet, you’re supposed to be distancing

Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

now i wanna vote you cuz earlier when i said id be down to get killed today if someone posted a convincing towncase on you, you said you wouldnt want that of me so whats changed now
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Long Con wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:37 pm I guess [VOTE: stick] aubergine is what I ought to do.
See you in the Ministry of Love?
Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

Scotty wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:39 pm
oh alright yes sorry i havent been checking wolfchat cuz busy w new years

let's kill LC, thread
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

For what?
Changing my vote exactly as you posted your vote count post
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Stick wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:40 pm
oh alright yes sorry i havent been checking wolfchat cuz busy w new years

let's kill LC, thread
That's a very natural and sane reaction.
Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

ill be back before eod but you guys shouldnt waste your time wagoning me i promise it's not going to be fruitful at all whatsoever
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:40 pm
For what?
Changing my vote exactly as you posted your vote count post
It’s aight, they’re more as bench marks anyway

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I do think there is at least 1 wolf now between LC and stick

🎄happy new year everyone

Still don’t know what this means for the lack of NKs but that’s for another day

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:43 pm I do think there is at least 1 wolf now between LC and stick

🎄happy new year everyone

Still don’t know what this means for the lack of NKs but that’s for another day
LOL... that you would say that, right when I'm looking at this:
Stick wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:42 pm ill be back before eod but you guys shouldnt waste your time wagoning me i promise it's not going to be fruitful at all whatsoever
...and thinking it sounds believable. I hope you're right. Sorry, Stick, that I don't have a case against you. I wasn't allowed to say "I don't know" and so I tried it and your name came up. :shrug2:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Yeah, Happy New Years to those who live perpetually in my future!

Just over 8 hours to go here.

Return to “Previous Rackets”