29%

Total votes: 14
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 220
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: [Day 3]: Film Directors.

Post by Long Con »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I just realized that MP (essentially) rezzed BWT for the second game in a row. Cars before this one.
Major bromance forming there for sure. :srsnod:
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 322

Post by Ricochet »

Long Con wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I just realized that MP (essentially) rezzed BWT for the second game in a row. Cars before this one.
They let it transpire from real life too much. :srsnod: I remember them on PA often sharing the same pov's, taste in music and such, but when you'd bring this to their attention, they'd go wtf no we have very different opinions.

But I knew better. :srsnod:

Seriously, outside any sort of game speculation, I would have surprised if MP and BWT wouldn't have been linked somehow. Although I'm not sure if Mongoose would have been aware enough to distribute the roles as such...
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Dom wrote:Roxy, do you think lynching Vomps is a good idea at all?
No
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Roxy wrote:Llama - yes I understand my votes look bad but you are wrong when you say MP was not on my radar when in fact I said I thought Canuck had made some decent points - but - the top 3 vote getters last round were MP, Vomps and MM I had not read back on MP and bc I was unsure of my vote rather than use someone else's opinions/suspicions for my vote reasoning I like to use my own. Out of the 3 MP's game stood out the most bc this game he was very back track-y but in the beginning of Dr Who he was laser focused and unbending in his suspicions so I went with MP.
i am sorry but I have to play my own way. I can tel you in the 100's of games I have played I have never tried to save a teamie mostly I am one of the first to vote a teamie or even make the case myself - in other words I have never once voted to save a teamie nor have I ever defended one ofc this is all wifom but it is checkable. if Vomps was my teammate I would have been the first to make the case or held onto your coattails of suspicion.

Wow Timmer has done a swift back stroke there.

I am voting for my own suspicion today Made but I have time.
My mind has changed on Made. He's no longer on my radar.

Also, per the bolded part. I don't think a civvie would say that.
Gtk - I guess you have not played as much as I have if you have never seen anyone say that before.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Another things I saw. Roxy asked SVS the same question 4 times before SVS finally answered.

1) Here
2) Here
3) Here
4) Here

SVS has never mentioned Roxy (game-related) outside of answering that question.

Also, SVS might possibly be silenced today? Along with being removed from the lynch poll.
Yeah.......so?
Tbh this seem a bit premature considering that Vomps has not even been lynched and also you do not believe in the Vomps suspicion either you have avoided all the major vote getters and also avoided suspicion from others for it though now I am seeing what Bass has been saying.

I think since we have time others should look at your posts and vote record bc they read as if you have something to hide.

Are you suddenly suspicious of vomps enough to vote for him?
;)
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 43

Post by DFaraday »

Roxy wrote:
No
So who would you rather go for, Roxy?

I think the evidence around Vomps continues to grow, and (as expected) Vomps is doing nothing to convince anyone otherwise. Hopefully this will at least shed some light, so... *votes Vomps*
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

DFaraday wrote:
Roxy wrote:
No

I think the evidence around Vomps continues to grow, and (as expected) Vomps is doing nothing to convince anyone otherwise. Hopefully this will at least shed some light, so... *votes Vomps*
Are you reading the thread or just asking this to "seem" involved?

I already stated who I will be voting for.
;)
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 43

Post by DFaraday »

Roxy wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
Roxy wrote:
No

Are you reading the thread or just asking this to "seem" involved?

I already stated who I will be voting for.
You're right, I missed that. I disagree re: Made, but fair enough.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Though I may change my mind to MM. The more he posts the suspicious I get.
;)
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 259

Post by Dom »

Roxy wrote:
No
You see no value at all in his lynch?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Dom wrote:
Roxy wrote:
No
The only value is what others have given it. I personally think we would learn just as much with a Made or MM lynch - their are some who have not even commented on Made and some who are quietly backing him up. As for MM he seems to be suspciousof everyone who did not vote for Vomps - except himself. Do you see value in everyone putting their eggs in one basket?
Should I vote for someone I am not as suspicious of as others just to conform? tbh that does seem like what a civ does - conforms.
;)
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 366
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Roxy wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Roxy wrote:Llama - yes I understand my votes look bad but you are wrong when you say MP was not on my radar when in fact I said I thought Canuck had made some decent points - but - the top 3 vote getters last round were MP, Vomps and MM I had not read back on MP and bc I was unsure of my vote rather than use someone else's opinions/suspicions for my vote reasoning I like to use my own. Out of the 3 MP's game stood out the most bc this game he was very back track-y but in the beginning of Dr Who he was laser focused and unbending in his suspicions so I went with MP.
i am sorry but I have to play my own way. I can tel you in the 100's of games I have played I have never tried to save a teamie mostly I am one of the first to vote a teamie or even make the case myself - in other words I have never once voted to save a teamie nor have I ever defended one ofc this is all wifom but it is checkable. if Vomps was my teammate I would have been the first to make the case or held onto your coattails of suspicion.

Gtk - I guess you have not played as much as I have if you have never seen anyone say that before.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Another things I saw. Roxy asked SVS the same question 4 times before SVS finally answered.

1) Here
2) Here
3) Here
4) Here

SVS has never mentioned Roxy (game-related) outside of answering that question.

Also, SVS might possibly be silenced today? Along with being removed from the lynch poll.
Yeah.......so?
Tbh this seem a bit premature considering that Vomps has not even been lynched and also you do not believe in the Vomps suspicion either you have avoided all the major vote getters and also avoided suspicion from others for it though now I am seeing what Bass has been saying.

I think since we have time others should look at your posts and vote record bc they read as if you have something to hide.

Are you suddenly suspicious of vomps enough to vote for him?
But why does it have to hinge on vomps being bad? Why do I have to think that you and vomps are both bad?

Yes I am more interested in voting vomps today than before, partially due to his reactions, and partially due to the numerous votes he already has, and the potential for a different lynchee continues to shrink.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Roxy wrote:
Dom wrote:
Roxy wrote:
No
The only value is what others have given it. I personally think we would learn just as much with a Made or MM lynch - their are some who have not even commented on Made and some who are quietly backing him up. As for MM he seems to be suspciousof everyone who did not vote for Vomps - except himself. Do you see value in everyone putting their eggs in one basket?
Should I vote for someone I am not as suspicious of as others just to conform? tbh that does seem like what a civ does - conforms.
LC is on my list too.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 352

Post by thellama73 »

Roxy wrote:
Dom wrote:
Roxy wrote:
No
Roxy, you keep responding to every question with some variant of "don't tell me how to play." Who is telling you how to play? Who is criticizing the way you have been playing? This is not something I have seen happening.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

What other reason have you given to find me suspicious except my votes?

You seem even more suspicious to me bc suddenly you are willing to conform and vote for vomps - someone you said was prob not bad but ofc today you see suspicion from Vomps lol. You voted others before this lynch - why, suddenly this lynch do you feel the need to conform and vote Vomps?

Llama - that is not true. I have asked should I conform to your suspicion just so I am not suspicious. That is not saying let me play my own way it is asking a serious question - should I stop hunting baddies and just go along with the crowd? No one is telling me howto play - I can tel the difference.
;)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Every lynch requires that we load one basket up with eggs, Roxy! Image I am in agreement with you about Metalmarsh, and I haven't quite tuned into the suspicion on Made yet, but I'm keeping my eyes open, worry not!
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Long Con wrote:Every lynch requires that we load one basket up with eggs, Roxy! Image I am in agreement with you about Metalmarsh, and I haven't quite tuned into the suspicion on Made yet, but I'm keeping my eyes open, worry not!
I could not disagree more. If we put al our votes on one person do we really learn anything? Lynches are the only tool a civ has to learn from.
;)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Roxy wrote:
Long Con wrote:Every lynch requires that we load one basket up with eggs, Roxy! Image I am in agreement with you about Metalmarsh, and I haven't quite tuned into the suspicion on Made yet, but I'm keeping my eyes open, worry not!
I could not disagree more. If we put al our votes on one person do we really learn anything? Lynches are the only tool a civ has to learn from.
I'm not sure I see your point... I guess I meant that one basket has to end up the most full. If we spread out the votes more, it would show some other suspicions, but thread discussion does the same, doesn't it? Or do you mean when we get the lynch to be REALLY close, the tiebreakers are more meaningful votes? The first few lynches were not "all eggs in one basket", what did you learn from them?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Roxy wrote:What other reason have you given to find me suspicious except my votes?

You seem even more suspicious to me bc suddenly you are willing to conform and vote for vomps - someone you said was prob not bad but ofc today you see suspicion from Vomps lol. You voted others before this lynch - why, suddenly this lynch do you feel the need to conform and vote Vomps?

Llama - that is not true. I have asked should I conform to your suspicion just so I am not suspicious. That is not saying let me play my own way it is asking a serious question - should I stop hunting baddies and just go along with the crowd? No one is telling me howto play - I can tel the difference.
Your Day 1.1 vote pinged me. Not because of the potential vomps save, but because of your sudden suspicion of AP with no previous mention of him. I also suspect you for some of the things you've said recently regarding your playstyle, especially the comments about your baddie playstyle.

Linki: LC, what did you learn from the first three lynches?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 228

Post by Canucklehead »

I want Ninjajambalaya to post more. She is beautiful, and funny, and smells like mild ocean breezes. :noble:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Roxy wrote: Llama - that is not true. I have asked should I conform to your suspicion just so I am not suspicious. That is not saying let me play my own way it is asking a serious question - should I stop hunting baddies and just go along with the crowd? No one is telling me howto play - I can tel the difference.
I do not think it is a serious question, I think it is a rhetorical question, but I will answer it anyway. No, of course not. But who is suggesting you do that? No one is. I do not find you suspicious because you don't suspect Vomps. Lots of people don't suspect Vomps. I find you suspicious because of the timing and placement of your votes, which I think I've been quite clear about.

Perhaps I am misinterpreting you, but you seem to be very defensive of your playstyle, even though no one has critiqued it that I have seen.
Roxy wrote: llama - you did not even respond to the reason I did not vote for Vomps. If you were so concerned why wouldn't you have said something before now? Should I have just went along like a good little poppet and voted the way you like? I am sorry but that is not the way I play. And I know it is not the way you play. Give my posts a good long look I have nothing to hide - if you have any questions I will be happy to respond.
Roxy wrote: The only value is what others have given it. I personally think we would learn just as much with a Made or MM lynch - their are some who have not even commented on Made and some who are quietly backing him up. As for MM he seems to be suspciousof everyone who did not vote for Vomps - except himself. Do you see value in everyone putting their eggs in one basket?
Your defensiveness is very puzzling to me, especially since you have taken no votes and don't seem likely to today.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 61

Post by timmer »

Roxy wrote:

It's not a back stroke, but each day brings new information, and new points of view, you know this. I wouldn't be voting Vomps if it was JUST about his play style, I had enough of that with Wazzipi ages ago. But it's the sense that he is actively TOYING with his play style now, and the looming problem of two lynches that appear to be potential saves of him.
My siggie.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm voting Roxy. I know vomps is a forgone conclusion, but we'll see what happens.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I'm voting Roxy. I know vomps is a forgone conclusion, but we'll see what happens.
Is this just to prove me wrong when I said that she probably wouldn't take any votes today?

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

thellama73 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I'm voting Roxy. I know vomps is a forgone conclusion, but we'll see what happens.
Is this just to prove me wrong when I said that she probably wouldn't take any votes today?
Pretty good reason really. :p
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:
You know me too well. :)

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

What do you make of the quotes I pulled from Roxy defending her playstyle, MM? I'm not quite sure what to think about it.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I had already commented on it here, but I'll take a look at your posts.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I agree with what you've said llama. I looked at the posts in context. You never mentioned saving a teammate, though it was probably implied since you think vomps is bad. But playstyle was never brought up. I mentioned several pages ago that I don't think SVS or Roxy would save vomps (as you know) if they were baddies together, but that doesn't appear related to the current discussion. And as I said, I don't think her first comment about playstyle is something that a civvie would say.

I also wonder why Roxy is no-u-ing me, but not you. Perhaps its because I have garnered suspicion and votes while you have not. Her suspicion of me has only been a reaction to my case against her.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I agree with what you've said llama. I looked at the posts in context. You never mentioned saving a teammate, though it was probably implied since you think vomps is bad. But playstyle was never brought up. I mentioned several pages ago that I don't think SVS or Roxy would save vomps (as you know) if they were baddies together, but that doesn't appear related to the current discussion. And as I said, I don't think her first comment about playstyle is something that a civvie would say.

I also wonder why Roxy is no-u-ing me, but not you. Perhaps its because I have garnered suspicion and votes while you have not. Her suspicion of me has only been a reaction to my case against her.
I haven't made up my mind whether her knee-jerk reactions are reading more like a frustrated civ or a cornered baddie.

And I took a couple of votes. :P

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I agree with what you've said llama. I looked at the posts in context. You never mentioned saving a teammate, though it was probably implied since you think vomps is bad. But playstyle was never brought up. I mentioned several pages ago that I don't think SVS or Roxy would save vomps (as you know) if they were baddies together, but that doesn't appear related to the current discussion. And as I said, I don't think her first comment about playstyle is something that a civvie would say.

I haven't made up my mind whether her knee-jerk reactions are reading more like a frustrated civ or a cornered baddie.

And I took a couple of votes. :P
I stand corrected. ;airguitar:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Roxy wrote:
Dom wrote:
Roxy wrote:
No
Roxy I'm not criticizing your game, I'm wondering how stubborn you're being and how one sided you're seeing things.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 72

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Ricochet wrote:Of the seven votes remaining, half were inactive players (out of which the only thing Lizzy did so far in this game was to actually defend you) and the other half had offered no real feedback on you or were not inclined to vote you. The momentum of voting you was pretty dead and gone. Llama's initial theory has been disputed and contested (including by me), but your own behaviour and the voting patterns of the last two lynches have since aggravated things.
But he very well COULD have been lynched in both of those lynches. Regardless of if he is a civvie or baddie, he's going to vote in his own self-interest if his neck is on the line.

I feel like you're reaching for a reason to vote for Voopy, when there are plenty of other, better reasons to consider voting for him. Just sayin'.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

^This. So much this.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Long Con wrote:
Oh it's beyond a bromance. More like...

:stare:
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Ricochet wrote:
Long Con wrote:
They let it transpire from real life too much. :srsnod: I remember them on PA often sharing the same pov's, taste in music and such, but when you'd bring this to their attention, they'd go wtf no we have very different opinions.

But I knew better. :srsnod:

Seriously, outside any sort of game speculation, I would have surprised if MP and BWT wouldn't have been linked somehow. Although I'm not sure if Mongoose would have been aware enough to distribute the roles as such...
I remember those days. Good times.

I honestly think we've only had BTSC in one game ever (Masters of the Universe). Otherwise, we've never really been able to play as teammates in mafia.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

I honestly have no idea what is going on with Roxy now. I'm not sure if it's because I'm reading her responses as overdefensive and emotional (which I will admit I do tend to read Roxy as that a lot), or because I just don't see the cases on Made or MM. Granted, I haven't really spent a lot of time looking at MM or Made because I feel far more confident about Vomps and Ricochet.

While I feel more strongly about Ricochet, I am perfectly fine with a Vomps lynch too. I think one of the two of them needs to go for me to start to expand my horizons on how I feel about other players in the game.

Votes Vomps
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 74

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Although MM is my top suspects right now I don't mind seeing Vomps getting lynched today so I going to vote vomps as well.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 322

Post by Ricochet »

Past 2am here and dead tired. Will stick to voting for Vompatti, because of nothing in my discontent with his gaming having changed, along with what potential save votes for him and the NK might signify (but which will be more determined by the outcome of his alignment).

It seems I caught a bit of fire with a fragment of my disapproval of Vomps' own D2 vote, but I'll await judgement for it tomorrow, if necessary. I agree I may not have put it in the best words or insisted too much on this detail, but I still found it dubious, given the full context.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 25
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Third time's a...well, you know. Voting Vomps for the same reasons as before and hopefully to gain some insight.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 205
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Hi players, Happy Monday!

Here are my favorite living and favorite all-time actors interviewing one another on Iconoclasts.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

It is interesting to me that SVS, Vompatti, sabie, lizzy, TH, and Spacedaisy didn't vote.

Mongoose

Re: [Night 3]: Film Directors.

Post by Mongoose »

Day 3: Welcome Back, Potter

Alfonso Cuaron is a Mexican director perhaps best known for Y Tu Mama Tambien, Children or Men and Gravity. He is also known is certain circles as being the director for the third Harry Potter film, which has a few homages to Y Tu Mama in certain scenes, if you know what to look for.

"He won the BAFTA for Best Director last year for Gravity," announced Ninjambalaya.

"Aren't he and two other dudes known as 'The Three Amigos of Cinema?" asked LongCon.

"Yeah, him and Alejandro González Iñárritu and Guillermo del Toro," answered Timmer helpfully.

"Hot," said Lizzy.

Vomps looked at Lizzy. He ignited from desire and the cafe exploded.

Compare with the street shoot in Azkaban below to see how his style carries through.

Notice the rotating shots and muted palette on both films. These are films grounded in reality, but with a melancholy filter of ethereal madness overlaid upon them.

Vompatti has been lynched. He was Francois Truffaut.
It is now Night 3.

You have 24 hours to vote in the night poll and send in your PMs.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Re: [POLLS]: Film Director

Post by Mongoose »

Day 3: Who used too many lens flares?

Poll ended at Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:48:35 pm

Bass the Clever
No votes
BirdWithTeeth11
No votes
BlackRock
No votes
Canucklehead
No votes
DFaraday
No votes
Dom
No votes
Lizzy
No votes
Long Con
No votes
Made
Roxy (19) 5%
MetalMarsh
No votes
Ninjablooper
No votes
Ricochet
No votes
Roxy
Metalmarsh89 (13) 5%
sabie12
No votes
SpaceDaisy
No votes
thellama73
No votes
Timmer
No votes
TurnipHead
No votes
Vompatti
Long Con (6), Dom (7), thellama73 (8), Canucklehead (9), Made (10), timmer (11), DFaraday (12), birdwithteeth11 (14), Bass_the_Clever (15), Black Rock (16), Ricochet (17), nijuukyugou (18) 63%
J.J. Abrams (Host/Mod/NPs/Deadies)
zeek (1), Mongoose (2), A Person (3), MovingPictures07 (4), Epignosis (5) 26%
Total votes : 19
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Awesome. Thanks for trying, Vompatti.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Well that is not what I was expecting.

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

The night poll is up. Feel free to vote for up to three of your favorite films by Ron Howard.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Epignosis »

Willow! The poor man's Hobbit where the ring is a baby, the bad guy is a woman, and the king is a rogue.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 11

Post by zeek »

Angels & Demons - Not a big fan of Dan Brown but for some reason I love this film and Ewan McGregor in it.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Sorry to see you go, Vomps. :(

*voted the three films I've seen*
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Black Rock »

thellama73 wrote:Well that is not what I was expecting.
But not a complete surprise. I only voted that way because by the time I voted it didn't matter and I hadn't interacted with anyone all day to feel out the thread properly.
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”