62%

Total votes: 13
Manny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: he

Re: Fallout New Vegas: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [DAY 1]

Post by Manny »

LanMisa wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:06 pm Manny feels less energetic than I'd thought I'd see him play in a game with several of the people he himself recruited. I do have a potential explanation on why he'd play the way he does (at least if this could be compared to MU games) but... I honestly hoped to find Manny early D1 and just chill, which is not the case.
This is a chill game for me, dont expect much energy, but i think u have the wrong meta for me when it comes to non-turbo games, historically i post a lot more as a wolf than as town lol [The two games in which i've postted the most per day were BOTH wolf games, anni with 1500 posts in 2 days and Dangan Annon with 2.4k in 4]

but on the brightside u are free town so nice.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 111
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:39 pm
Michelle wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:37 pm Ok. I like Jack now.
Aww I like you too. As a sister.
Ok brother Jack :biggrin:
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:29 pm There is at least 1 mafia between Chelsea/Manny
I reject this on the basis that i want Chelsea to be town, hope u can understand.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 214
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Michelle wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:04 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:57 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:24 pm Hi Brad!
I'll listen to that song later in the day

Long Con seems town.
Scotty, not that much.
Creature asked for a toDay pass. I'll give it to him
Why not Scotty?
For the slight shade at Creature and the mech post with 3 wolves.
Why shouldn’t I shade creature? Nothing he has done this game is how I imagine his wolf game looks. Giving him a pass is bizarro
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 332
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:01 am just googled succubus.

Lime Coke is not a succubus
Lime rn

Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Vaguely surprised u dont got a read of some kind on me scotty but if i wanted to make read out of that it'd be rand!v anyways so continue on ig.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

LanMisa wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:06 pm Okay, managed to catch up properly. Thoughts so far:

Townreads: Chelsea, Scotty

Both had strong openings, don't shy away from making waves and throwing out reads early, both feel inquisitive and mindful

Slight townleans: Abigail, Michelle
Abigail had some volume that I consider "empty" but also one banger reads list. I kinda agree that wolves don't seem to have a lot of thread presence yet since I townread all the players who made waves so far.

Michelle feels towny in tone and approach as well but it has been ages since I had meaningful games with Michelle so I am not quite up to date on how to read her.

Neutral: Lime, Creature
Lime had the slight issue in my eyes that I felt like he was mostly going for the "everyone is happiness" approach, a strategy I like to do in uninspired wolf games that can come from TMI and a lack of easy pushes. I disliked the "forcing townreads" stuff. I don't have any direct issue with a single post though, so... we'll see where this goes.

Creature has a NAI Creature opening so far but as per usual I will roast you over the fiery pit if I don't get to see at least SOME reads and gameplay-related posts before the end of the phase - THIS is usually what makes Creature obvious, whether his whining gets backed up by an attempt of participation - or not.

Worrisome: Manny, seanzie, Dunnstral
Manny feels less energetic than I'd thought I'd see him play in a game with several of the people he himself recruited. I do have a potential explanation on why he'd play the way he does (at least if this could be compared to MU games) but... I honestly hoped to find Manny early D1 and just chill, which is not the case.

Dunnstral has had a lot of posts but nothing so far managed to stick with me. If someone else knows how to read Dunn I'm all ears, but from experience this is something that's either wolf indicative - or a clash of playstyle/personal tiredness.

seanzie had a lot of nothing paired with a long period of absence, and as I said earlier it's the one take from Scotty that I disagree with, so far.

Rest of the crowd didn't leave an impression enough to be on this list yet.
Ima make up a new category for you.

Also Epi is here, but he’s not *here*, if ya get me. Reminds me of the terse interactions in Cosmere mafia in which he was bad. Could vote there.

Current read list:

Townread:
Seanzie
Princess Abbi
TSP

Townlean:
Dunnstral
Michelle
Lime Coke

Scum lean:
Chelsea
Manny
jack

Scumread:
Creature
Epi

Either towncore or third party, no in between (and no explanation):
LanMisa

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:07 pm
Chelsea wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:04 pm Jack, do you prefer randing town or wolf?

JW.
Lately? Town. I haven't been putting as much effort into mafia in general in the last year or two and that makes it a lot harder for me to avoid yeet as a wolf whereas townJack can just do a burst of solving and either find a wolf, get out of dodge or both. Being super active for say 4 hours and gone for the other 20 just hurts me a lot more if I'm wolf aligned.

3P roles are best roles, though.
Jack is all but claiming 3p here lolol

LanMisa
The Mark
Posts in topic: 277

Post by LanMisa »

Manny wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:40 pm
LanMisa wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:06 pm Manny feels less energetic than I'd thought I'd see him play in a game with several of the people he himself recruited. I do have a potential explanation on why he'd play the way he does (at least if this could be compared to MU games) but... I honestly hoped to find Manny early D1 and just chill, which is not the case.
This is a chill game for me, dont expect much energy, but i think u have the wrong meta for me when it comes to non-turbo games, historically i post a lot more as a wolf than as town lol [The two games in which i've postted the most per day were BOTH wolf games, anni with 1500 posts in 2 days and Dangan Annon with 2.4k in 4]

but on the brightside u are free town so nice.
I mean, it's less about activity and more about... Do you remember the time as a child when Christmas drew near and you got to open presents, or the moment when you realised I had voted Boq in that turbo F3? Or when you see lots of opponent's soldiers die to your towers? I expected to see some joy and glee, which is what I am missing yet.

Like, I remember Anni and how you posted yourself to death D1 so I'd not make a volume read on you. I just didn't get the impression that you are having fun yet. And THAT is the worrying part.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I wanna townread Abi for having like 60 posts before I showed up and also mindmelding with me/Scotty on actually reading Seanzie town for his something bomething posts.

The only reason I'm not is like....what does scum Abi even look like?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Chelsea wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:09 pm How old is this meta? I know Creature has gone through some sort of meta shift that doesn't make his meta= "Is Creature posting more than 10 posts? Town"

Like, they've won wolf games before. I know this is probably a bit ironic considering I have Creature in my townreads but still.
It’s not even lack of posting. If I recall, he just didn’t like rolling wolf and it is reflected in his attitude/posting style.

Like now

Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

I recall 0 posts from Seanzie, prolly skill issue on my behalf, i may or may not go back to check their existance later.
tbf i also dont recall any epi posts
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Chelsea wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:13 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:10 pm
Chelsea wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:21 am Thanks for the fish.
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:47 pm Fuck it Scotty can be town.
Do you base this on the mech post? I find that a tad odd because anyone can speak on mech, especially considering it's basically truth-talk and busy work Day 1. It's probably the most irrelevant line of conversation you can go down. Now, given it's RVS at that point, sure talk away on a matter I consider unimportant but out of all of Scotty's early posts, why that one?

I can't decipher whether your reaction is over-eager or just premature. Even with your later answer just doesn’t feel like you should be this set.
He’s said that wasn’t the reason that he townread me- it was my aggressiveness

Which is blatantly wrong because I’m plenty aggressive as wolf too. But that’s fine.

Also, I’ve already expressed that me mentioning mech is bound to be poo-poo’d and here we are
Talk about mech in and of itself is fine when it's relevant not the first few posts of the game where it helps nothing and is just empty noise in a thread. It's less the fact it's mech and more the fact it's easy, but that's an entirely different conversation not needed for this thread.
I mean, I’ve said as much. My conclusion was that it wasn’t helpful without a few flips. Also I was drunk posting and didn’t have a filter. I love mech and mech talk, so I can’t help it lol

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:42 pm

Long Con seems town.
Scotty, not that much.
Why not Scotty?
Why shouldn’t I shade creature? Nothing he has done this game is how I imagine his wolf game looks. Giving him a pass is bizarro
These 2 sentences are a logical fallacy together

If he didn't post like a wolf, why is my pass so weird?

Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

LanMisa wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:49 pm I mean, it's less about activity and more about... Do you remember the time as a child when Christmas drew near and you got to open presents, or the moment when you realised I had voted Boq in that turbo F3? Or when you see lots of opponent's soldiers die to your towers? I expected to see some joy and glee, which is what I am missing yet.

Like, I remember Anni and how you posted yourself to death D1 so I'd not make a volume read on you. I just didn't get the impression that you are having fun yet. And THAT is the worrying part.
On the brightside you are reading my mood correctly as in im not particularly hyped or anything for this game.
On the downside that is prolly gonna cause u to missread me but it is what it is, this game is a test run for me to see if i can take mafia not seriously and still play ocasionally.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:48 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:07 pm
Chelsea wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:04 pm Jack, do you prefer randing town or wolf?

JW.
Lately? Town. I haven't been putting as much effort into mafia in general in the last year or two and that makes it a lot harder for me to avoid yeet as a wolf whereas townJack can just do a burst of solving and either find a wolf, get out of dodge or both. Being super active for say 4 hours and gone for the other 20 just hurts me a lot more if I'm wolf aligned.

3P roles are best roles, though.
Jack is all but claiming 3p here lolol
Nah. Most of the potential 3P roles are like serial killers. Besides, soft claiming neutral is something wolf Jack does. ;)
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:47 pm
LanMisa wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:06 pm Okay, managed to catch up properly. Thoughts so far:

Both had strong openings, don't shy away from making waves and throwing out reads early, both feel inquisitive and mindful

Abigail had some volume that I consider "empty" but also one banger reads list. I kinda agree that wolves don't seem to have a lot of thread presence yet since I townread all the players who made waves so far.

Michelle feels towny in tone and approach as well but it has been ages since I had meaningful games with Michelle so I am not quite up to date on how to read her.

Lime had the slight issue in my eyes that I felt like he was mostly going for the "everyone is happiness" approach, a strategy I like to do in uninspired wolf games that can come from TMI and a lack of easy pushes. I disliked the "forcing townreads" stuff. I don't have any direct issue with a single post though, so... we'll see where this goes.

Creature has a NAI Creature opening so far but as per usual I will roast you over the fiery pit if I don't get to see at least SOME reads and gameplay-related posts before the end of the phase - THIS is usually what makes Creature obvious, whether his whining gets backed up by an attempt of participation - or not.

Manny feels less energetic than I'd thought I'd see him play in a game with several of the people he himself recruited. I do have a potential explanation on why he'd play the way he does (at least if this could be compared to MU games) but... I honestly hoped to find Manny early D1 and just chill, which is not the case.

Dunnstral has had a lot of posts but nothing so far managed to stick with me. If someone else knows how to read Dunn I'm all ears, but from experience this is something that's either wolf indicative - or a clash of playstyle/personal tiredness.

seanzie had a lot of nothing paired with a long period of absence, and as I said earlier it's the one take from Scotty that I disagree with, so far.

Also Epi is here, but he’s not *here*, if ya get me. Reminds me of the terse interactions in Cosmere mafia in which he was bad. Could vote there.

Current read list:

Townread:
Seanzie
Princess Abbi
TSP

Townlean:
Dunnstral
Michelle
Lime Coke

Scum lean:
Chelsea
Manny
jack

Scumread:
Creature
Epi

LanMisa
Ah, I guess I understand what you mean to express with the above.

Considering that you have a Seanzie read that clearly differs from mine, can you elaborate a bit more than what you did earlier in the phase? To me Seanzie feels like wolf or misyeet bait (so far) and thus like a player who, if sorted correctly, could make or break the game in the long run.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Michelle wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:30 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:24 pm
Dunnstral wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:17 am
Chelsea wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:21 am Thanks for the fish.
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:47 pm Fuck it Scotty can be town.
Do you base this on the mech post? I find that a tad odd because anyone can speak on mech, especially considering it's basically truth-talk and busy work Day 1. It's probably the most irrelevant line of conversation you can go down. Now, given it's RVS at that point, sure talk away on a matter I consider unimportant but out of all of Scotty's early posts, why that one?

I can't decipher whether your reaction is over-eager or just premature. Even with your later answer just doesn’t feel like you should be this set.
Lots of incorrect assumptions in this post.
Agreed. Because I share this viewpoint I will light townread you. It shows Chelsea hasn’t really read the thread before making a blanket statement/read.

Also light scum read Chelsea.

Current list:

Townread:
Seanzie
Princess Abbi
TSP

Townlean:
Dunnstral

Scum lean:
Lime Coke
Chelsea
Creature

Scumread:
Michelle
Can you explain your read on Tony (1)?
And your scum read on me.
And Chelsea and Brad.
And whatever you want to add.
Not really, no. Just as much as I can’t explain how ETFs work or where the trash goes after it put it on the curb

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Michelle wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:32 pm As Esl and illiterate I have no idea how come Chelsea and Manny rhyme together.
But what do I know?
{they don’t really, it’s more of a slant rhyme with the *ee* sound

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Michelle wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:38 pm I am waiting for my answer, Scotty
Sorry, in catchup mode.

You’re not gonna like my answer

Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Part of me wants to make the read of "Chelsea would be pocketting if they were a wolf" but that feels like a dumb read to make and is prolly just my brain trying to find a reason to throw Chelsea in my "not vote d1" list other than "i dont wanna kill chels".
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Manny wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:49 pm I recall 0 posts from Seanzie, prolly skill issue on my behalf, i may or may not go back to check their existance later.
tbf i also dont recall any epi posts
I'll help you out.
He posted 2 pics, one of them with 3 dolphins.

Also click'the racket' on the top page, and click on the number of posts of the thread, you will receive a list of posters and their post numbers. Click the number of posts and you have the Iso

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:39 pm
Dunnstral wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:54 pm Can you point to where you feel they are being aggressive?

I see a few places where they are poking at people, can they really not do the same as mafia? (Or third party, but you made no claims to that effect)
:haha:
Painfully accurate

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Manny wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:42 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:29 pm There is at least 1 mafia between Chelsea/Manny
I reject this on the basis that i want Chelsea to be town, hope u can understand.
Sounds like an admission of guilt to me, if my logic holds

LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Manny wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:51 pm
LanMisa wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:49 pm I mean, it's less about activity and more about... Do you remember the time as a child when Christmas drew near and you got to open presents, or the moment when you realised I had voted Boq in that turbo F3? Or when you see lots of opponent's soldiers die to your towers? I expected to see some joy and glee, which is what I am missing yet.

On the brightside you are reading my mood correctly as in im not particularly hyped or anything for this game.
On the downside that is prolly gonna cause u to missread me but it is what it is, this game is a test run for me to see if i can take mafia not seriously and still play ocasionally.
That... makes a lot of sense on a personal level but I am not sure whether or not I should bring in private pre-game conversations into making reads.

I'll keep it in mind and try to find other things on which to figure you out properly. I still hope to find you town if you are, as long as we are both aware that it would be a bit more difficult than usually I think we are fine for now.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:55 pm Sounds like an admission of guilt to me, if my logic holds
Damn, already caught and not even halfways through d1, i fell off.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Manny wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:43 pm Vaguely surprised u dont got a read of some kind on me scotty but if i wanted to make read out of that it'd be rand!v anyways so continue on ig.
I don’t think I’ve ever played with you, so it’s a bit disingenuous for me to be voting you at all here. But there’s something about your presence that feels reactive instead of proactive. If that makes sense

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:54 pm
Sorry, in catchup mode.

Bring it on

Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:56 pm I don’t think I’ve ever played with you, so it’s a bit disingenuous for me to be voting you at all here. But there’s something about your presence that feels reactive instead of proactive. If that makes sense
Im a reactive player, i only post if i have something to react to, i dont care much to lead or anything of the sort, anyone that has played with me can probably verify that.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:49 pm I wanna townread Abi for having like 60 posts before I showed up and also mindmelding with me/Scotty on actually reading Seanzie town for his something bomething posts.

Here’s one for you, one that I think about from time to time: (neon)

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Manny wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:57 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:56 pm I don’t think I’ve ever played with you, so it’s a bit disingenuous for me to be voting you at all here. But there’s something about your presence that feels reactive instead of proactive. If that makes sense
Im a reactive player, i only post if i have something to react to, i dont care much to lead or anything of the sort, anyone that has played with me can probably verify that.
How would you characterize your wolf game, or else, how would others characterize it, assuming you try to act like a town as wolf

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Michelle feels like town Michelle in that she doesn't appear to be struggling at all. She's easier to read the later it is in the game but for now, she can be a townlean.

Manny seems trapped in his own head and super self conscious. Wolf perspective. Scumlean.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:57 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:49 pm I wanna townread Abi for having like 60 posts before I showed up and also mindmelding with me/Scotty on actually reading Seanzie town for his something bomething posts.

Here’s one for you, one that I think about from time to time: (neon)
I thought this was a link to a meme or something. I don't particularly want to read a whole scum Abi game but I appreciate the link for later. Maybe.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

A summary would be better tbh.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Michelle wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:51 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:42 pm

Long Con seems town.
Scotty, not that much.
Why not Scotty?
These 2 sentences are a logical fallacy together

If he didn't post like a wolf, why is my pass so weird?
Oops, I misspoke, I meant to say Nothing he has done this game is how I imagine his TOWN game looks

LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

If I may make a post about something unrelated:

Earlier today I was at school to get some stuff done and for no good reason apart from "I felt like it" I went into the room where in two weeks my students will write a big exam and that had been prepared last Friday by other teachers since the exam will be in the morning straight after the school reopens.

Only to notice that two desks and two chairs were missing, which would have ended up with two students not having a place to sit during the exam. And/or frantic re-arrangement of stuff in a hurry directly before the exam was supposed to take place.

...I obviously took care of that immediately. Damn, what a lucky break for us, this could have gotten nasty otherwise.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Manny wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:57 pm
Are you aware no one can Iso your hundreds of posts in a game to check your playstyle, or not?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

LanMisa wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:52 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:47 pm

Current read list:

Townread:
Seanzie
Princess Abbi
TSP

Townlean:
Dunnstral
Michelle
Lime Coke

Scum lean:
Chelsea
Manny
jack

Scumread:
Creature
Epi

LanMisa
Ah, I guess I understand what you mean to express with the above.

Considering that you have a Seanzie read that clearly differs from mine, can you elaborate a bit more than what you did earlier in the phase? To me Seanzie feels like wolf or misyeet bait (so far) and thus like a player who, if sorted correctly, could make or break the game in the long run.
It’s not a substantive read because, well, he hasn’t really done much. But at the time in my drunken state, I liked his vibe. He’s like the dude that showed up with a box of 2 day old pizza and let me have it

Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Michelle wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:00 pm Are you aware no one can Iso your hundreds of posts in a game to check your playstyle, or not?
u dont need to check all my iso to know wether im a reactive or proactive player though?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Lan, you're a good teacher! :heart:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Michelle wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:56 pm
Sorry, in catchup mode.

Bring it on
Okay, you asked for it.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Manny wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:01 pm
Michelle wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:00 pm Are you aware no one can Iso your hundreds of posts in a game to check your playstyle, or not?
u dont need to check all my iso to know wether im a reactive or proactive player though?
Nor do I have to trust yout self meta you can fake at whim, isn't it?
Do something more than lazily call me town for nothing and I see where my read goes.

Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

LanMisa wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:00 pm Only to notice that two desks and two chairs were missing, which would have ended up with two students not having a place to sit during the exam. And/or frantic re-arrangement of stuff in a hurry directly before the exam was supposed to take place.
shouldnt it take only like 5-10m to get a couple chairs/desks on said day? or am i understimating how easy it is to find new desks/chairs
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:03 pm
Sorry, in catchup mode.

Bring it on
Okay, you asked for it.
The video isn't available in my country due to copyright

Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Michelle wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:04 pm Nor do I have to trust yout self meta you can fake at whim, isn't it?
Where did i ask you to trust my meta exactly? I said people who played with me can verify it, u have played with me as BOTH allignments do you think what i said is false or what is your point here?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:59 pm A summary would be better tbh.
I only remember that game to base it off of, but there is a certain level of hesitance and a lack of spam posting. Not as many juicebox anime gifs, or shruggy filler posts.

Of course, saying this out loud is something she can easily adapt to. I’ve been pretty right reading her town games early on of late though

LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Manny wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:04 pm
LanMisa wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:00 pm Only to notice that two desks and two chairs were missing, which would have ended up with two students not having a place to sit during the exam. And/or frantic re-arrangement of stuff in a hurry directly before the exam was supposed to take place.
shouldnt it take only like 5-10m to get a couple chairs/desks on said day? or am i understimating how easy it is to find new desks/chairs
All the other rooms had been prepared for the exams as well, so finding two spare desks wasn't as clear-cut as it would be otherwise. Since all students in their final grade take the exam at the same day and all exams are supposed to start at the same time... Imagine some frantic searching of desks in other rooms which have no desks to spare while students take the desks for their exams, with exams lying around that you can't leave alone, with other items (folders, dictionaries) missing from the rooms as well....

Since it's not the true Finals exams (yet) it wouldn't have been an insurmountable issue, but... it would have been VERY dicey for everyone involved.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Michelle wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:04 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:03 pm
Sorry, in catchup mode.

Bring it on
Okay, you asked for it.
The video isn't available in my country due to copyright
:puppy:
Well that joke fell flat then

Real answer: idk

LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:01 pm
LanMisa wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:52 pm Ah, I guess I understand what you mean to express with the above.

It’s not a substantive read because, well, he hasn’t really done much. But at the time in my drunken state, I liked his vibe. He’s like the dude that showed up with a box of 2 day old pizza and let me have it
So it's mostly a tonal read, I see.

I guess we need to wait what happens to see whether your drunken read holds merit.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

ok, gonna go get some coffee and hit the gym.

In the meantime, someone give a reason why Epignosis is town.

Return to “Previous Rackets”