Total votes: 13
Manny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: he

Re: Fallout New Vegas: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [DAY 1]

Post by Manny »

That last big post from seanzie feels villagery in my brain
if y'all ask me id just kill epi and be done with it.
its probably =rand but ill take a =rand yeet when i have a decent amount of townreads and they arent solving.
LanMisa
The Mark
Posts in topic: 277

Post by LanMisa »

LanMisa wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:02 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:01 pm And yet, he expressed the opposite sentiment earlier. Did you see my post on that?
I may have missed it/forgotten about it, doing math for hours on end can do that to you. I'll get back to you.
Okay, Long Con, I think I found what you meant, but unless I am confusing something here the timeline is (in my local time):

1) 8.16PM: Scotty asks Creature about how he plays, putting some pressure

2) 8.49PM: Scotty expresses that what Creature has done so far are enough for a D1 pass.

I don't see the issue here, unless you mean a different third post from Scotty.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 332
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Someone go to Scotty’s iso and ctrl+f LanMisa and tell me you see anything that looks like Scotty evaluating LanMisa’s alignment or vice versa. I don’t see anything.

I’d quote a bunch of shit to show it but I’m on mobile.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 153
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:05 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:17 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:06 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:47 pm Fuck it Scotty can be town.
So you agree that Michelle is hitting some gnarly notes?
Not yet but obviously I know how to read you and how you play.

Michelle I'm giving time.
Long Con wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:20 pm Why is it "obviously"?
I like this post from Long Con. Going back and forth in my head if I like these posts from Lime or not. Like the Scotty read is too easy but it's also so much too easy that maybe mafia doesn't give that read like that. I like LC questioning it either way.

(Note for new players. Hi @Dunnstral but also @DarlingMonroe @LanMisa @Manny. "LC" is Long Con." Lime Coke is abbreviated "Lime" or "Brad.")
Love this post, thanks bro! I also like that you made sure to @ DM, I think it's towny to try to remedy their uninvolvement.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

actually just realized my way of reading people prolly sucks when it comes to 3p hunting and there's one of those in this game iirc
oh well potential problem for future manny
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Nutella can be mafia, too.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Manny wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:09 pm That last big post from seanzie feels villagery in my brain
if y'all ask me id just kill epi and be done with it.
its probably =rand but ill take a =rand yeet when i have a decent amount of townreads and they arent solving.
It would also save him a lot of work.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

was nut playing this?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

@LanMisa I'm talking about this:
Long Con wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:27 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:20 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:19 pm I think there's a good chance I'll get bored, go missing almost the whole day and return EOD to either see a large wagon on me or lead away from wolf to a mislynch.
That’s your …. Civilian meta, is it not?
Scotty wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:16 pm
Creature wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:16 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:07 am Creature keeps making excuses for why people are gonna vote him and it feels very defeatist in a wolfy way but I won't vote there unless someone checks me because I can't read creature
Actually I am a lot more prone to do that as town. As a wolf I am worried that's gonna draw too much attention to me and I'd rather just jump into game solving instead.

I have good reasons to be complaining about people voting me for going inactive, because that happened an awful lot of times for me on Syndicate. I am rarely ever mislynched (as town) in MU, but I get mislynched quite a lot here even when I spend the entire day defending myself and arguing for another lynch.
Remind me if I’m wrong, but don’t you dislike rolling wolf and slank off with those rolls?
Scotty, I'd ask yo to tell me how this isn't you drawing opposite conclusion about the same Creature behaviour, but you seem to have squandered your posts, so I don't expect you to engage with me too much at this time. But, this is just noticeably off.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:48 pm
LanMisa wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:43 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:41 pm [VOTE: Scotty] aubergine

Lolninja
Could you guys, like, NOT vote for one of my top townreads? We can still throw in later phases if we get too bored by the game, starting so on D1 feels suboptimal.
Why is Scotty a top townread? Like ya’lls back and forth is softball af. Like you’re both just assuming the other is town, which looks kinda gross.
Don't think I need to tread that water once more but Scotty actually does some solid aggro and solving. His approach to the game is quite appreciated.

Haven't seen you do half the stuff he's done so far.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Manny wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:11 pm actually just realized my way of reading people prolly sucks when it comes to 3p hunting and there's one of those in this game iirc
What's your way?
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 214
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Creature wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:19 pm I think there's a good chance I'll get bored, go missing almost the whole day and return EOD to either see a large wagon on me or lead away from wolf to a mislynch.
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:07 am Creature keeps making excuses for why people are gonna vote him and it feels very defeatist in a wolfy way but I won't vote there unless someone checks me because I can't read creature
Actually I am a lot more prone to do that as town. As a wolf I am worried that's gonna draw too much attention to me and I'd rather just jump into game solving instead.

I have good reasons to be complaining about people voting me for going inactive, because that happened an awful lot of times for me on Syndicate. I am rarely ever mislynched (as town) in MU, but I get mislynched quite a lot here even when I spend the entire day defending myself and arguing for another lynch.
Remind me if I’m wrong, but don’t you dislike rolling wolf and slank off with those rolls?
Scotty, I'd ask yo to tell me how this isn't you drawing opposite conclusion about the same Creature behaviour, but you seem to have squandered your posts, so I don't expect you to engage with me too much at this time. But, this is just noticeably off.
Read the rest of my posts. I said I get lime coke confused with creature.

Also, aren’t you still backreading from page 7? You sound picky and choosy on where you’re reading and have seemed to place most of your ire on me. It’s weirding me out, and not in a positive way like how I usually view people who scumread me. Feels myopic
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Long Con wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:14 pm What's your way?
asociations, lack of TMI and potential agenda, none of the 3 really exist on a 3p since u can play as naked town during the day and just wolfside strictly on night actions
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

LanMisa wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:13 pm

Lolninja
Could you guys, like, NOT vote for one of my top townreads? We can still throw in later phases if we get too bored by the game, starting so on D1 feels suboptimal.
Why is Scotty a top townread? Like ya’lls back and forth is softball af. Like you’re both just assuming the other is town, which looks kinda gross.
Don't think I need to tread that water once more but Scotty actually does some solid aggro and solving. His approach to the game is quite appreciated.

Are you familiar with his meta?
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Manny wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:15 pm asociations, lack of TMI and potential agenda, none of the 3 really exist on a 3p since u can play as naked town during the day and just wolfside strictly on night actions
Entitlement and Meta also work but the latter doesnt really help me for 3p cuz i dont know anyone's 3p meta.
while the first is easy to fake depending on player
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Manny wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:15 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:14 pm What's your way?
asociations, lack of TMI and potential agenda, none of the 3 really exist on a 3p since u can play as naked town during the day and just wolfside strictly on night actions
Mr House is a serial killer, but Courier #6 could hopefully townside. Or at least go Libertarian. I am not too worried, I say they get nightkilled by Day 3. :feb:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lolninja

Oh yeah well can he do this?

Didn’t think so.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:03 pm
LanMisa wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:50 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:46 pm

Lolninja
Come talk to me. What is so "meh" about my entrance? How have things changed? What do you think of Lime now?
I'm still backreading.

Regarding your entrance, you made rhyming one-liners and sold them as reads which means that a) we live in a bizarro-world where this is actual gameplay, b) your mind works in mysterious ways that are impossible for me to reach or c) it's a gimmick and as I expressed on other occasions I am not a fan of gimmicks.

If there was anything else I missed it, if there are more things after your coming back I will get to them soon.

I don't think that Lime has posted much since I went to bed yesterday so I mostly try to solve Lime based off on how people more familiar read Lime that I trust, like trying to figure out Creature's read.
I didn't make any rhymes. I just said "brad" a bunch of times, mostly with the word "something" somehow scattered in there.

It is actual gameplay, and if you don't understand it (which I don't blame you for, it wasn't really meant to be understood by others) I'd recommend asking me what I'm doing rather than just taking it for granted. You didn't ask, but... here it is:

Lime is someone that I feel I have a reasonably strong read on, and can figure them out quickly based on how they interact with me. I have caught him dead-to-rights rather quickly in the past, and so me pressuring him, even without anything specific, is a way I can get a handle on his alignment. If you don't understand what I'm doing, that is of little consequence to me since I was not concerned with people's read on me, but with my own reads. This makes little sense coming from Wolf!Seanzie, and total sense from town!Seanzie.

On the flipside, wolf!Seanzie never goes after Brad first. I've snowed Brad in pretty much every game I've been mafia while he is town. He sometimes suspects me late game, but usually that is only when it is too late (i.e. when I stop caring about how he sees me), or because it becomes mech-locked that him and I are a diff check. You could actually probably accurately tell if I'm scum in a game with town!Brad because at some point town!Brad will say something like "I really don't understand what's going on this game" or "I'm have no idea what direction we should go in". It makes no sense for wolf!Seanzie to go guns-blazing at lime out the gate like that.
First of all, I like the last few posts I saw towards me and while being aware that this may well be a pocketing attempt I don't feel like voting you anymore right now. Consider my vote off of you in spirit while I am thinking about where I want to go next.

Second, I obviously cannot confirm any of your self-meta here so unless someone else chimes in I can't do too much with it here so I am more interested in the reads you have.

Regarding Lime, since I saw exactly the opposite stance from, for example Creature, do you feel like you have seen some aspects of that "giving up" attitude in Lime's posts or is this solely based on the complete activity drop? Seeing that both of you seem to have rather strong stances I'm trying to figure out what to make of them as a result so I'd appreciate some more feedback.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Manny wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:16 pm
Manny wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:15 pm asociations, lack of TMI and potential agenda, none of the 3 really exist on a 3p since u can play as naked town during the day and just wolfside strictly on night actions
Entitlement and Meta also work but the latter doesnt really help me for 3p cuz i dont know anyone's 3p meta.
while the first is easy to fake depending on player
Entitlement. Like, reacting offended when it's suggested you're a wolf, kind of thing?
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Long Con wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:18 pm Entitlement. Like, reacting offended when it's suggested you're a wolf, kind of thing?
yeah, its not the only form of entitlement thats villagery but works as an example.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:11 pm Someone go to Scotty’s iso and ctrl+f LanMisa and tell me you see anything that looks like Scotty evaluating LanMisa’s alignment or vice versa. I don’t see anything.

I’d quote a bunch of shit to show it but I’m on mobile.
Scotty squarely has me as 3P or town, I have no idea what you are talking about here...
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Manny wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:11 pm actually just realized my way of reading people prolly sucks when it comes to 3p hunting and there's one of those in this game iirc
I usually just hope that wolves take care of that for us eventually and/or we kill Mafia quick enough to have enough time in late-game.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Long Con wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:15 pm

Lolninja

No, unless Scotty has an MU account that I am unaware of.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:17 pm

Lolninja

Didn’t think so.
STORY TIME

this is hilarious because of how pertinent it is.
When I was in 3rd grade, I had a teacher do an exercise with the class: if we could show that we could roll our tongue, we could get a candy bar as a reward. I was the ONLY kid who couldn’t roll their tongue, and then was asked to step outside for a time. It felt so unfair and dehumanizing as i sat outside the classroom crying as the kids inside got their candy. Eventually the teacher came out to let me in after some time marinating and announced that the purpose of this was to show the unfairness of real life with situations out of your control.

Fun times :workit:

So no, I can’t do that.

LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Long Con wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:13 pm @LanMisa I'm talking about this:

I believe Scotty about mistaking Lime and Creature especially since the first post clearly doesn't try to go anywhere deep. It reads NAI to me.

(I am not at all biased due to me always and constantly mixing up names and players all the time....no siree!!)

On a different note I feel like I get more into your head in this conversation that we are having right now and I feel more positive about you and your approach in general, even though I disagree with the premise that you come to.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jesus, Scotty.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Scotty wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:25 pm

Lolninja

Didn’t think so.
STORY TIME

When I was in 3rd grade, I had a teacher do an exercise with the class: if we could show that we could roll our tongue, we could get a candy bar as a reward. I was the ONLY kid who couldn’t roll their tongue, and then was asked to step outside for a time. It felt so unfair and dehumanizing as i sat outside the classroom crying as the kids inside got their candy. Eventually the teacher came out to let me in after some time marinating and announced that the purpose of this was to show the unfairness of real life with situations out of your control.

So no, I can’t do that.
Being a teacher of almost-adults this story still reads appalling to me. Also, I can't do that either.

Scotty, what are your thoughts on how Long Con is approaching you? I feel like it's towny but also a bit tunnel-y.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

[VOTE: sig ] aubergine

I know it's not sexy but I really struggle with the earlier post I pointed out. It's... not good.

Seeing Abi and Scotty vote there as well is appreciated.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

I'm also still very much open to hoisting "man posting signposts instead of proper reads and then dipping for most of the phase", and having a player still at zero posts this late into the phase just blows, period.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

LanMisa wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:28 pm

Lolninja

Didn’t think so.
STORY TIME

So no, I can’t do that.
Being a teacher of almost-adults this story still reads appalling to me. Also, I can't do that either.

Scotty, what are your thoughts on how Long Con is approaching you? I feel like it's towny but also a bit tunnel-y.
I’m in a weird spot with LC.
I think if my shitty memory holds up, we have now had 2 recent games where I was wolf against his town and basically trampled him both times (I might be wrong on one of those, but definitely have done one pretty recently). I think it makes sense for him to have a pretty healthy guardedness on my play. I’m also having a hard time determining fabricated suspicion v real solving with a bunch of names town reading me AND scum reading me.

So I don’t want to outright OMGUS him for his treatment of me. But it is more aggressive in its approach than I remember of his recent town games. I’d call him light scum atm but want to see how he approaches other people instead of me because my judgment might be clouded

If that makes any sense

(By my count I think I have 5 posts left)

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

LanMisa wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:22 pm

Lolninja

He probably does, but that's beside the point. Scotty and JJJ and Mac are the three players that come to mind when I think of those that can aggressively take control of a thread in a very townlike way, and it really works because they can do, and have done, that as Town as well. Just saying, it's in his skill set, as he himself told you earlier in the game.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Hm, I may be biased here of course but what you said makes me keep my townlean.

If he was a wolf and you were town I'd expect him to play just like in these games as to not alarm you of a shift in approach...or at the very least only put a small spin on things.

On the other hand if he was town then him getting snowed twice would very much explain a harsher treatment, as you said himself...at the very least an approach from a "Scotty is wolf before proven otherwise" perspective.

You don't have to answer this if you want to keep your posts left-over but your explanation that you gave just now makes me lean the opposite way.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:35 pm
LanMisa wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:28 pm

Didn’t think so.
STORY TIME

So no, I can’t do that.

I’m in a weird spot with LC.
I think if my shitty memory holds up, we have now had 2 recent games where I was wolf against his town and basically trampled him both times (I might be wrong on one of those, but definitely have done one pretty recently). I think it makes sense for him to have a pretty healthy guardedness on my play. I’m also having a hard time determining fabricated suspicion v real solving with a bunch of names town reading me AND scum reading me.

So I don’t want to outright OMGUS him for his treatment of me. But it is more aggressive in its approach than I remember of his recent town games. I’d call him light scum atm but want to see how he approaches other people instead of me because my judgment might be clouded

If that makes any sense

(By my count I think I have 5 posts left)
Yeah, but I explained my suspicion, it isn't fabricated. Someone even said they see my point, which is nice.

And you don't get to say you "trampled" me in a game where I decided very early, based on your 25-game run as Town, that I would lock in a Townread on you for he game. It was a bad decision, obviously, but that doesn't make it a trample.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

LanMisa wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:41 pm Hm, I may be biased here of course but what you said makes me keep my townlean.

If he was a wolf and you were town I'd expect him to play just like in these games as to not alarm you of a shift in approach...or at the very least only put a small spin on things.

On the other hand if he was town then him getting snowed twice would very much explain a harsher treatment, as you said himself...at the very least an approach from a "Scotty is wolf before proven otherwise" perspective.

You don't have to answer this if you want to keep your posts left-over but your explanation that you gave just now makes me lean the opposite way.
Previous games with Scotty have not once crossed my mind until he brought them up. They were basically forgotten.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Long Con wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:39 pm
LanMisa wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:22 pm

Lolninja

He probably does, but that's beside the point. Scotty and JJJ and Mac are the three players that come to mind when I think of those that can aggressively take control of a thread in a very townlike way, and it really works because they can do, and have done, that as Town as well. Just saying, it's in his skill set, as he himself told you earlier in the game.
Hmmmm... yeah, this makes sense, also taking in what Scotty just said.

I personally play from a "town until proven otherwise" perspective but I understand where you are coming from, especially if the last few games had exactly that kind of gameplay from a w!Scotty.

I have to say though, looking at the game as a whole I don't think that any player, period, has tried to take over "thread control" by themselves. Which is definitely weird in a way that I've never seen a game unfold like this before. Like, both Mac and Scotty have tried to push players/give reads/make statements but I don't see a strong "convincing" force from anyone yet.

...I guess me asking for people not to vote Scotty may have been the strongest statement in that regard yet, lol.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Long Con wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:43 pm
LanMisa wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:41 pm Hm, I may be biased here of course but what you said makes me keep my townlean.

Previous games with Scotty have not once crossed my mind until he brought them up. They were basically forgotten.
Hm, okay.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Also, it's closing in on midnight at my area so if there's stuff that needs airing, now would be a good time before I head to sleep.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

LanMisa wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:48 pm Also, it's closing in on midnight at my area so if there's stuff that needs airing, now would be a good time before I head to sleep.
Well, I'm townreading you right now, so I hope that helps you sleep well.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Long Con wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:49 pm
LanMisa wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:48 pm Also, it's closing in on midnight at my area so if there's stuff that needs airing, now would be a good time before I head to sleep.
Well, I'm townreading you right now, so I hope that helps you sleep well.
A bit, although my MU meta is usually "almost impossible to misyeet."

Glad we got to a mutual understanding though. :)

Also, leaving this here since I may otherwise forget about it: On Friday I will be missing a good chunk of the time due to my club's training, and Saturday will be WORSE since I need to be a referee in a town a few hours away by car, so I will have some awkward posting times and holes that I can't do anything about. As a result I will be more or less active on Early and Late-ish D2 but not in-between.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Epignosis »

Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Thanks, Epi
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Great, Ep, I'll tune in.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:02 pm Thanks, Epi
I haven't read the LanMisa/Scotty thing yet but Lan seems all right.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I almost @-ed Ranmilla instead of LanMisa earlier. Close call!
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:35 pm I’m in a weird spot with LC.

If that makes any sense
I thought I'd check you on this. National Lampoons I went after Porscha about this aggressively, and I don't think it's notably aggressive. Can't talk about ongoing games, but the name 'sig' comes to mind.

So... is your memory faulty, or are you making up meta to suit yourself, as it seems you did with Creature?
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

So happy to see we’re about to tumble face first into a day 1 sig lynch
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

As a life update I am now wanted by the Seminole Nation
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 176
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Dunnstral »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:27 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:26 pm Why Sig?
I don't really have a reason, other than that I feel better about a D1 Sig vote than a D1 Mac vote (I know I was voting Mac, but that was more earlier to draw attention to the fact that Mac is ?probably? mafia, but I don't think he is a great D1 vote)
If they are probably mafia that seems like a great day 1 vote to me.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 111
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:01 pm The text was about LC’s mom.

Slash I went to have vday lunch with my wife and son and I’m using my time poorly playing Far Cry and doing actual work to hand off what little I do before starting my new job.

@falcon45ca @Scotty @LanMisa @Michelle @Epignosis @MacDougall gimmie the Seanzie case in three sentences or less so I’m either caught up or I can know the case going in and see if it holds up when I’m reading the thread.
A big wagon creates a bigger discussion.
This is the basic idea of pressure
[VOTE: unvote ] aubergine
I like what Sean posted

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 111
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Also my top town are Lan and Long Con

That means that despite my mistrust in Scotty I should follow Lan's read on him because he sees something I don't see.

[VOTE: sig] aubergine
Mainly because now I don't want Sean chopped

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.

Return to “Previous Rackets”