Total votes: 14
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 325
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Re: [Day 4]: Film Directors.

Post by Turnip Head »

Love the South Park reference LC :D

You've shared your thoughts on Llama but you've named Marsh your biggest suspect. Can you explain your suspicion of him a bit?
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

One more time bc I really believe I am being srsly misrepresneted.

I KNOW no one was telling me how to play.
Llama, however, was saying that my votes look like a save of Vomps (which everyone now knows is false)
So in a sense he was telling me to "conform" and vote his way and if I did notI was suspicious (that is a lot of paraphrasing but it IS what was implied.
My WHOLE point was why should I conform and vote with everyone? Why can't I have my own thoughts about MY own vote?
And that he now considers weird.
I am playing weird bc I did not latch onto his Day 1 case. Tbs day 1 cases usually always lynch civs.

Yes this subject makes me uptight bc its right up there with telling people how to play. I will not be told how to vote or to play.
I will never be a conformist. :dance:

I am voting Made.
;)
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 43

Post by DFaraday »

MM, my thoughts post-Vomps are that SVS and Roxy are looking somewhat better to me now that he's flipped civ. I still get a civ vibe from Llama though, and I will go over Ninja's posts when I get back from work.

As for Rico, I'm not sure about his calling out Dom for the "hmmm". That seems a reasonable response to an unexplained rezz in my book. :shrug:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 352

Post by thellama73 »

Roxy wrote:One more time bc I really believe I am being srsly misrepresneted.

Llama, however, was saying that my votes look like a save of Vomps (which everyone now knows is false)
So in a sense he was telling me to "conform" and vote his way and if I did notI was suspicious (that is a lot of paraphrasing but it IS what was implied.
My WHOLE point was why should I conform and vote with everyone? Why can't I have my own thoughts about MY own vote?
I am playing weird bc I did not latch onto his Day 1 case. Tbs day 1 cases usually always lynch civs.

Yes this subject makes me uptight bc its right up there with telling people how to play. I will not be told how to vote or to play.

I am voting Made.
By this logic ANY vote record analysis is telling people how to play, since there is implied criticism of someone's vote choices. I hope you can see that that is literally insane.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

thellama73 wrote:

I am voting Made.
By this logic ANY vote record analysis is telling people how to play, since there is implied criticism of someone's vote choices. I hope you can see that that is literally insane.
Why are you being so extreme in your viewpoints? Did I say ANY vote record analysis? No I did not. As a matter of fact I didn't even mention voting analysis.

Stop putting words or intent into my posts that are not there.

What point are you trying to make? I stand by my votes. I made them with my judgement just like you did with your Day 1 Vomps case all the way through day 3.

There is a difference betwixt criticizing votes and analyzing them imo.
;)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

It is not extreme, it is the logical conclusion of what you said. If someone says that your vote looks like it was calculated to save someone, you take that as a criticism of how you play. If we all had that attitude, all vote analysis would be impossible. If I look at someone's voting record and observe "you have only voted for civvies" it is ridiculous for them to respond "don't tell me how to vote." We have to be able to look for potential baddies in the voting record.

I am not twisting your words or putting words in your mouth. This is the argument that you are making.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 74

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Ok so after going back and reading MM again I think his game play this reminds me of his game play in monopoly. So I would have to say he is still my top suspect so far. I also am almost scared oh easy Rico has taken to this game. He is either a natural or maybe is being coached a little in BTSC. As for Roxy I'm not to sure about this point I starting to get baddie vibes from her post but I could be wrong. I also think I'm seeing S~V~S's civ game. Like I said before she is more calm and collected as a baddie from what I have seen play with her on two mafia teams in the past.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 322

Post by Ricochet »

I went back over the Vomps lynches. LC, Made were most critical of Voopy's gameplay and voted accordingly; Canuck explained her vote, although it was more of a "let's see what happens". Bass and Faraday were pretty noncommital - the latter was slightly critical of Voopy's gameplay, but I can also see Bass strongly following other leads and having just gone with the lynch. Dom and BR stand the worst, imo, with no backing up of their vote. Dom also didn't think Vomps was bad, initially, but switched to it after MP's lynch. He also rather went off the radar after his quarell with MP and MP's lynch, but maybe others can explain better why that is.

I'm torn with Blooper, right now. Given the general context and timing of her activity, she wasn't here enough time to fully sound committed, but stayed consistent with her voting. Then again, others (especially Canuck) are already making good counterpoints regarding this style.

If Vomps would have flipped bad, then my top suspects would have been Roxy and MM with their D3 quarell. But with Vomps a victim, Roxy looks better now - her over-defensiveness withstanding or not - and even the better Vomps defender. MM didn't adhere to Vomps' lynching either, but he still pushed MP's lynch significantly that day- his lynch count is thus 1-2 (defended AP, Vomps, but influenced MP's lynch). I'm not entirely sure how to read him: he's active, he's feisty, he defends some and attacks others and usually gets the same amount of heat for this from different players. Not decided if he's "slithery" because of this, but definitely more wary of him.

So I still have to ponder a bit who to go with in the remaining hours.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 366
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Sudden extremity is my middle name. :mafia:

Do you not believe that Blooper is bad, or do you not believe I believe she's bad?
:haha: indeed.

Not the former because I haven't given her a read yet, so the latter.

Why should we lunch lynch her?

Linki: @ TH. I have no idea what you mean either. What's different?
I'm not going to make cases for baddies to pile onto right now. I feel like that's what they want me to do. Someone else do some work.

I'm going to vote for Blooper, you vote for whomever you like.
What's wrong with baddies piling on your case if you're making cases on baddies? :evileye:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote: What's wrong with baddies piling on your case if you're making cases on baddies? :evileye:
Unfortunately, I don't know who the baddies are. I thought I was making a case on a baddie with Vomps, but the baddies just gleefully watched from behind the scenes while I led the lynch train into a cliff.

I am sure they would like nothing more than for me to make another error, so they can follow me and then it will look like my fault. I'm not playing that game right now.

Why don't you make a case on a baddie if it is so easy?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Oh you don't?
thellama73 wrote:All right, here are my reads on The Llama Six, as I am calling them.

DF - He's a civ. No worries.
Rico - He's bad. Vote for him.
TH - He's probably civ.
Blooper - She's bad. Lynch her.
Bass - I could go either way. A very non-committal game.
BR - Do not trust.

Roxy, I am very decisive. It's one of my best and worst qualities.
So you don't know if Rico and Bloops are bad?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Oh you don't?
thellama73 wrote:All right, here are my reads on The Llama Six, as I am calling them.

TH - He's probably civ.
BR - Do not trust.

Of course I don't. How would I know that?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Oh you don't?

TH - He's probably civ.
BR - Do not trust.

Of course I don't. How would I know that?
:shrug:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Bass could you be a bit more specific about what you're seeing with MM? You compared his gameplay to Monopoly but do you have any specifics to go with that comparison?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I like your analysis of the Vomps voters, Rico. Made's vote still stands out to me , he didn't give Vomp the benefit of the doubt at all and hitched his cart right onto the bandwagon.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Black Rock »

Llama is playing a very aggressive game. I'm no expert in things Llama but the way he's reading to me seems more like an aggressive baddie and less like a helpful civvie. In fact there hasn't been a whole lot of helpfulness from him as of late. Just things stated as fact when they are only suspicions and a lot of criticism.

Roxy is reading off to me. A little too sensitive, but I have seen this between her and Llama before so I don't know if I'm reading too much into it.

Something about Canuck is making me eye her. I can't put my finger on it yet. Just a gut feeling.
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Black Rock wrote:Llama is playing a very aggressive game. I'm no expert in things Llama but the way he's reading to me seems more like an aggressive baddie and less like a helpful civvie. In fact there hasn't been a whole lot of helpfulness from him as of late. Just things stated as fact when they are only suspicions and a lot of criticism.

Roxy is reading off to me. A little too sensitive, but I have seen this between her and Llama before so I don't know if I'm reading too much into it.

Something about Canuck is making me eye her. I can't put my finger on it yet. Just a gut feeling.
People always expect me to be a leader. I usually am, especially early in the game, because that is my style. I have strong suspicions and I stick to my guns. This results in a lot of opportunity for others to latch on and follow me. This is what happened with Vomps. Not only do I feel responsible for lynching a civ, but I am perceived as bad for so aggressively campaigning against one. If Vomps had flipped bad, it would be a different story. But now everyone expects me to find another suspect, latch on and lead another lynch. Why do I have to do that? How many lynches have you led, BR? How many theories have you developed and how many cases have you made? Same question for Bass, DFaraday, Lizzy, Made, Blooper, Roxy, Sabie, Daisy, and Timmer.

Everyone else gets to be a follower and ride the coattails of more aggressive players. Maybe I'm tired of playing that role. How come other people can get a pass for doing that, but my refusal to lead another lynch right away is suspicious?

Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Turnip Head wrote:Bass could you be a bit more specific about what you're seeing with MM? You compared his gameplay to Monopoly but do you have any specifics to go with that comparison?
He seemed to be adding a lot to the thread without really adding anything. He asked everyone what their thoughts were like he is in this game. He also didn't throw around a lot of peoples names saying he thought they were bad. It could be the way he plays but that's the most recent game I played with him.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

thellama73 wrote:
Black Rock wrote:Llama is playing a very aggressive game. I'm no expert in things Llama but the way he's reading to me seems more like an aggressive baddie and less like a helpful civvie. In fact there hasn't been a whole lot of helpfulness from him as of late. Just things stated as fact when they are only suspicions and a lot of criticism.

People always expect me to be a leader. I usually am, especially early in the game, because that is my style. I have strong suspicions and I stick to my guns. This results in a lot of opportunity for others to latch on and follow me. This is what happened with Vomps. Not only do I feel responsible for lynching a civ, but I am perceived as bad for so aggressively campaigning against one. If Vomps had flipped bad, it would be a different story. But now everyone expects me to find another suspect, latch on and lead another lynch. Why do I have to do that? How many lynches have you led, BR? How many theories have you developed and how many cases have you made? Same question for Bass, DFaraday, Lizzy, Made, Blooper, Roxy, Sabie, Daisy, and Timmer.

Everyone else gets to be a follower and ride the coattails of more aggressive players. Maybe I'm tired of playing that role. How come other people can get a pass for doing that, but my refusal to lead another lynch right away is suspicious?
Well I am trying to make a case on MM but no seems to be listening.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:Everyone else gets to be a follower and ride the coattails of more aggressive players. Maybe I'm tired of playing that role. How come other people can get a pass for doing that, but my refusal to lead another lynch right away is suspicious?
There is thread evidence to support your civvieness, but I don't understand what you're doing today.

Fwiw, you are better at 'driving the train', so to speak, than I am. People read your posts and support them. I don't know if people read my posts or not, but they tend to only respond to suspicions of me. I've played the baddie A LOT, so I think it's rubbing off on my meta. Every time I tell myself to sit back and observe, I find myself hopping back in the fray almost immediately thereafter.

Linki: Wtf are you talking about Bass? Are you actually reading my posts?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 259

Post by Dom »

Ricochet wrote: Again, it's not so much what's characteristic of you, but what stood out as uncharacteristic from all the reactions, in that moment.
So, if anything stands out from the norm, is is a baddie indicator?
Canucklehead wrote:Just to add to my above Blooper comments, the only suspects she's stated all game are Vomps (zany player), Rico (new and seemingly super adaptable player), and Made (zany player). These are the absolute PERFECT suspects for a baddie to stick to, because they are so easily justifiable if they flip civ. They're easy votes, and they're easy to use as a shield of consistency, and they're easy to explain away if and when they flip civ.

Blooper hasn't had a single vote-related suspicion, or a single association-related suspicion, or a single suspicion based on anything other than zany-ness or newbie-ness. It's bizarre, for a player as smart as she is.

linki: oops. I thought you asked for the case on Blooper?? But maybe that was MM.....
Thank you, Canuck. It's nice to have someone who's willing to share their thoughts and opinions! :)

I think you raise some interesting questions.

Blooper-- who do you suspect?
Canucklehead wrote:Nevermind, it was Dom who asked for the Blooper case. :blush:

Hi, Dom! :wave:
:noble:

Hi, Canuck! Glad to be playing with you, again! :wave:

I'm unsure about how to read into he Llama/Roxy conflict. It reads as unproductive, meaningless, and vapid if I'm honest.

That indicates to me that it's either Civ v. Civ or a baddie Llama antagonizing Roxy.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Dom wrote: I'm unsure about how to read into he Llama/Roxy conflict. It reads as unproductive, meaningless, and vapid if I'm honest.

That indicates to me that it's either Civ v. Civ or a baddie Llama antagonizing Roxy.
Or a baddie Roxy antagonizing Llama.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I don't see how I'm "antagonizing Roxy" by pointing out that her argument makes no sense and that if we were to take it literally, baddie hunting would be impossible.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm voting Roxy, and you all should too.

Peace.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 72

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Alright. So here is where I stand on anyone I have a read on:

Rico: Starting to waffle a bit on him. His post about feeling frustrated/upset/whatever it was from stating what he claims are his reasons and actions and people thinking what they will on their own terms read as fairly genuine to me. And the more I think about it, my entire reasoning on him might be based on supposed BTSC and a lack of knowing someone's gender. There might be something to the first, but the second by itself is a terrible reason to vote someone.

Canuck: Civ. I think there was some misunderstanding on how a certain role works, and now that that's been clarified, I think it's fairly obvious she is good.

MM: No read yet, other than he seems a bit more aggressive this game.

SVS/Roxy/llama: I grouped all 3 together because I tend to read them all the same way in every game. Roxy comes off to me as strongly emotional from the get-go, SVS takes a bit to get there, and llama always starts off as civvie for me, and then after a few days, I start to question how I feel about him. I'm at that point with him now. But I'm also not sure how I feel about potential cases on any of them.

I have tonight to read through and figure out who I want to vote for. So I shall see what develops and read back on a few ideas and suspicions I have currently.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I'm voting Roxy, and you all should too.

Peace.
Why?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

thellama73 wrote:
Dom wrote: I'm unsure about how to read into he Llama/Roxy conflict. It reads as unproductive, meaningless, and vapid if I'm honest.

Or a baddie Roxy antagonizing Llama.
I don't see Roxy antagonizing you at all.

I see Roxy reacting in an emotional, perhaps overly so, way.
TBH-- I don't think Roxy's bad rn.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 67

Post by A Person »

I don't get it
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

thellama73 wrote:

I think you misunderstood me and proved my point all at the same time. I am talking about Vompattis lynch at all. I am talking in the manner you are posting in the thread. Very aggressive, very critical, and when you are questioned you can be very flippant about it. Even when responding to me, you turn it around to a big finger pointing. We are still early in the game and not everyone has decided who is bad so easily as you. If you are tired of playing that role then stop or take a break. The last question of your post doesn't make any sense to me in this games context. Who is suspecting you for not leading a lynch?

I suspect you for this kind of attitude purely. Your posts read heavy with intention and light on an open mind. In the past your posts seemed much lighter.
Dom wrote:

I'm unsure about how to read into he Llama/Roxy conflict. It reads as unproductive, meaningless, and vapid if I'm honest.

Maybe I am reading more into it but it's so aggressive I'm not reading civ at all. I wouldn't so easily put Roxy in the civ seat either.

SVS - What do you think about Roxy?
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

BR, I wouldn't say I am the best at reading Rox, but what makes you read bad about her?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Oh wow, I thought the poll ended TOMORROW night.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 278

Post by S~V~S »

I thought I saw something that made me think she could be a civ fairly early in the game. And Rox can be touchy, good or bad, so if she is bitching at someone, it does not necessarily make her bad. When she is bad, it feels a bit meaner; theres a bit of venom she does not have when civ. All i saw before today was indignant, not venom. I have to reread today, I just walked in the door, and I have to finish rereading MM as well.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Um, I looked back to the top of my page, and Llama called her "literally insane", I see. Rox is very sensitive to slights & insults. Calling her "literally insane" is just calculated to piss her off & upset her.

Telling people they are insane becasue you disagree with their playstyle does not bring out the best in them, lol. So if that is what set her off, she won't be getting my vote.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Dom wrote:BR, I wouldn't say I am the best at reading Rox, but what makes you read bad about her?
It's the whole thing between her and Llama, just seems emotional. Not sure how to read it myself. It just is pinging me something fierce.
S~V~S wrote:I thought I saw something that made me think she could be a civ fairly early in the game. And Rox can be touchy, good or bad, so if she is bitching at someone, it does not necessarily make her bad. When she is bad, it feels a bit meaner; theres a bit of venom she does not have when civ. All i saw before today was indignant, not venom. I have to reread today, I just walked in the door, and I have to finish rereading MM as well.
S~V~S wrote:Um, I looked back to the top of my page, and Llama called her "literally insane", I see. Rox is very sensitive to slights & insults. Calling her "literally insane" is just calculated to piss her off & upset her.

Telling people they are insane becasue you disagree with their playstyle does not bring out the best in them, lol. So if that is what set her off, she won't be getting my vote.
Thank you SVS, your opinion means a great deal to me here. You are probably right. I'm going to read that part over now and see what he said exactly. What's your opinion on Llama?
ImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

i'm going to go ahead and vote MM.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Black Rock wrote:
Dom wrote:BR, I wouldn't say I am the best at reading Rox, but what makes you read bad about her?
It's the whole thing between her and Llama, just seems emotional. Not sure how to read it myself. It just is pinging me something fierce.
S~V~S wrote:I thought I saw something that made me think she could be a civ fairly early in the game. And Rox can be touchy, good or bad, so if she is bitching at someone, it does not necessarily make her bad. When she is bad, it feels a bit meaner; theres a bit of venom she does not have when civ. All i saw before today was indignant, not venom. I have to reread today, I just walked in the door, and I have to finish rereading MM as well.
S~V~S wrote:Um, I looked back to the top of my page, and Llama called her "literally insane", I see. Rox is very sensitive to slights & insults. Calling her "literally insane" is just calculated to piss her off & upset her.

Thank you SVS, your opinion means a great deal to me here. You are probably right. I'm going to read that part over now and see what he said exactly. What's your opinion on Llama?
Well, Llama knows he can rub people the wrong way, and sometimes I think he pushes that a bit, not unlike DH. I could see him pushing a few easily pushed buttons in order to provoke a reaction. Maybe a distraction. What direction was the thread going when the Roxy thing blew up?

Up to this, I was more suspicious of the people who coattailed his case, and still kinda am, I think. My main suspects were MM, Ricochet & Made, mainly for their riding Llamas Vompy coattails, you know? And I thought I saw a post where one of them seemed to turn on him a bit when i was skimming earlier, but i don't recall who. I also noticed Canuck & Llama making a push at Blooper. I have to finish reading.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Roxy vs Llama felt like civ vs civ to me. The words BR used to describe Llama - "aggressive", "flippant" - are traits I associate with Llama's civvie game. And if I were civ Llama, I would feel like my suspicions were being abused by the baddies, too. I think Roxy and llama have different ideals that cause them to butt heads a bit.

I'm curious what Roxy thinks about MM's insistence that we vote for her though.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

thellama73 wrote:

I am voting Made.
Roxy wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

I am voting Made.
Why are you being so extreme in your viewpoints? Did I say ANY vote record analysis? No I did not. As a matter of fact I didn't even mention voting analysis.

Stop putting words or intent into my posts that are not there.

What point are you trying to make? I stand by my votes. I made them with my judgement just like you did with your Day 1 Vomps case all the way through day 3.

There is a difference betwixt criticizing votes and analyzing them imo.
thellama73 wrote:It is not extreme, it is the logical conclusion of what you said. If someone says that your vote looks like it was calculated to save someone, you take that as a criticism of how you play. If we all had that attitude, all vote analysis would be impossible. If I look at someone's voting record and observe "you have only voted for civvies" it is ridiculous for them to respond "don't tell me how to vote." We have to be able to look for potential baddies in the voting record.

I am not twisting your words or putting words in your mouth. This is the argument that you are making.
I just don't know what to say at this point.

I don't think Llama was calling Roxy insane but a way of thinking. Which Roxy then says it's not what she was thinking or saying.

Takes me right back to Llamas aggressiveness and Roxy being sensitive to the situation.

Both are pinging me for different reasons. I can say one thing with certainty. I have clearly determined that they are not likely to be on the same baddie team! :noble:

So is this civ vs civ like Dom says?
Is Llama using a calculated method to piss Roxy off like SVS says?

I have not decided where I am voting today but it's most likely one of these two.

Linki:

SVS - I don't remember where the thread was before I got all wrapped up in this.
TH - His posts have a different feel to me then other games where he's been civvie and a leader.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

thellama73 wrote:
S~V~S wrote: Personally, I dislike your suspicions as well (although I have no opinion on Bass yet, his blendiness is level regardless of alliliation), and am potentially going to vote you today.

I got the impression that she was annoyed at people for telling her how to play when she made the points about conforming. And she did not vote for AP solely becasue other people were doing so; she also was suspicious of him, as it clearly states in the post. Your posts the entire game are this kind of thing; misinterpreting and extrapolating out of context.

And since you don't elaborate here, can you tell us what these "un-civvie like" remarks are?
I got the impression she was doing that too, but no one was telling her how to play ever, so I found it weird. And when I pointed out to her that no one was telling her how to play she didn't say "oh, I misunderstood" but rather "I know no one is telling me how to play! Rarrrrr!"

Also, although I still suspect Rico heavily, I think the gender confusion thing is a weak reason for it.

I'm leaning towards a Ninja Blooper lynch, but Roxy is still on my radar.
Why did you choose to clip out the post I was responding to? Or note that I was replying to Metalmarsh? My remarks are much less in alignment with yours with the context left in:
S~V~S wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Roxy. Her vote of AP on Day 1.2 was a complete turnaround from her previous stance.
Roxy wrote:I need to vote now bc my youngest son Nic is here and we are gonna watch Pulp Fiction -
My strongest ping so far is Made but no one seems too bothered by him I am voting AP I think the points are valid and between his vote, timing and lack of anything since the last vote is bewildering even for AP.
Not only this, but she made a big deal about her play style on Day 3. She made some specific comments about it that I found uncivvie-like. She was addressing questions that were never asked. But another point from those comments is this post.
Roxy wrote:What other reason have you given to find me suspicious except my votes?

You seem even more suspicious to me bc suddenly you are willing to conform and vote for vomps - someone you said was prob not bad but ofc today you see suspicion from Vomps lol. You voted others before this lynch - why, suddenly this lynch do you feel the need to conform and vote Vomps?
So on Day 1, Roxy votes AP rather than Made because no one else is interested in voting for Made. But then she accused me of 'conforming' with my vote on Day 3, after she had already done so before.

On top of that, there are the no-u reactions to my suspicions.

Others I am looking at, Bass, LC, and SVS.
Personally, I dislike your suspicions as well (although I have no opinion on Bass yet, his blendiness is level regardless of alliliation), and am potentially going to vote you today.

I got the impression that she was annoyed at people for telling her how to play when she made the points about conforming. And she did not vote for AP solely becasue other people were doing so; she also was suspicious of him, as it clearly states in the post. Your posts the entire game are this kind of thing; misinterpreting and extrapolating out of context.

And since you don't elaborate here, can you tell us what these "un-civvie like" remarks are?
Linki, I don't really get a baddie vibe from Roxy. And I can think of examples of both bad & civ occasions that llama acted this way. I am not sure enough, or even at all, really, to vote for llama. I <3 the guy, but we disagree on everything. TH may be right.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am not sure I get the Blooper suspish. Can I get the tl;dr on that?
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

I dunno. I think the whole Roxy vs. llama thing is civ on civ. Mostly because they push each others' buttons so easily without even trying to. And I feel like that's the case here.

The only way I see that not being the case is if llama is trying to provoke a reaction. But it doesn't feel that way to me...

Linki: I think it's due to her being inactive, but active enough to latch onto easy suspicions that are common in-thread and kind of let her off the hook.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

The case on Blooper as I understand it is that she is saying just enough to appear involved, and that all her suspicions are easy ones for baddies to have because she suspects zany players. I think that's it?
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

EBWOP: I hit submit and forgot to add in my last part.

I might be voting for Blooper today if I don't feel strong enough about Rico and can't figure out any other good ideas.

Linki: Yeah. That's hitting the nail on the head.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I plan on rereading Bloopz when I get home.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

What do you think about Made, BWT?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

She's blendy? That's the point? I am going to reread her, but I would rather vote actively suspicious than blendy if that is all there is to it.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I agree that it isn't much. We don't really have any home run cases at the moment, IMO.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Bass could you be a bit more specific about what you're seeing with MM? You compared his gameplay to Monopoly but do you have any specifics to go with that comparison?
He seemed to be adding a lot to the thread without really adding anything. He asked everyone what their thoughts were like he is in this game. He also didn't throw around a lot of peoples names saying he thought they were bad. It could be the way he plays but that's the most recent game I played with him.
THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He keeps bringing up the same few people. Me, LC, Roxy. LC & The Vomp Savers. Maybe we could get a few gigs in small, local venues. Do Finnish folk music.

TH, what did you think of Bass' answer?
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Turnip Head wrote:What do you think about Made, BWT?
Seems like his crazy, zany self. The way he latched so easily onto Vomps' case is a bit unnerving. But I need more than that to vote for him.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

I guess this is my main question about MM then: Has he actually contributed his thoughts on all the players he keeps asking others about, or is he simply asking others how they feel about the players on his list?

I'd prefer to see an answer supported by quotes.

Return to “Previous Jobs”