The Avengers [ENDGAME]

Play the current standard game here!
- Any number of players
- Any number of non-vanilla roles
- Any cycle lengths (subject to staff review)

Moderators: Job Host, Game Facilitators

Rocket Science, my dear Watson.

Poll ended at Mon May 13, 2024 6:00 pm

Abigail Sophia
50%
Lime Coke
No votes
LoRab
No votes
Michelle
No votes
Simon
No votes
Syn
No votes
Moriarty (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
50%

Total votes: 12
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: The Avengers [Day 3]

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I know deadline is 5
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 188
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Quiet day for a weekend.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I looked at Town Porscha in the Game of Champions, and she was much more involved and accusational than she is in this game.

I looked at Town Porscha Battle of the Bands, and she's very aggressively hunting in the first two days.

I even wrote an essay about it:
Spoiler: show
Long Con wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:57 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:38 pm ok I expect an essay on why I'm the best mafia player for voting a wolf
Why Porscha Is The Best Mafia Player

Porscha is amazing at Mafia. She's very skilled because she votes for the people everyone says is Mafia, and she does so fearlessly, without equivocation. The way she places a vote like that is an absolute shining beacon of towniness, especially when contrasted with others who speak out one side of their mouths. The object of the game is to win, and Porscha has shown great WIM and confidence, in a way that will get the Townies there, if they can just get with it.

When players call out a player as suspicious, or wolfy, but then don't vote there, it's often a sign that they don't really know what they're saying, or, commonly, they are just Wolves who are trying to see what they are allowed to say. Porscha exhibits none of those qualities. Instead, she makes a clear-headed, straightforward statement in the thread, and in the poll: This is the player that I suspect, and it's not about what everyone else thinks, it's about what I think! Undeniably towny, and more likely to finish the game in the Win column.

Many players have been seen talking about certain suspicions, and yet not casting a vote to follow up with them. Even when a suspicion seems to be nigh-universal, players are seen to ask others if they should be voting for their suspicion. This indicates a concern with how they are seen by other players, as though they know that the fake suspicion they are peddling will come back on them if they push it too hard. These players come across as wishy-washy, indecisive, and pandering. Not so with Porscha! A fearless vote for a shameless suspicion, and those sad-handed pleasers be damned. Strong, and respectable.

The ultimate goal is to win, and to eliminate players not on your team. A player like Porscha exhibits the better qualities of such a winner, and, as actions become results, so too is Porscha more likely to become a winner. Self-doubt, second-guessing, and pandering to the masses, are things that Porscha leaves behind, unwanted and unneeded. With a laser-focus on a victorious endgame, Porscha sets an example for us all, to be better winners, and by extension, better players.

In conclusion, Porscha is probably the number one townread in the game at this time, due to her skillful voting, confident suspicions, and winning clarity and acumen. This player deserves everybody's respect and admiration, and, if they are able, emulation.
Porscha in this game is nothing like her previous two games where she was town.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I looked at Syn and tried to be critical, but nothing stood out to me as suspicious. Reasonable level of engagement, given that he's been very busy this week.

I have always thought of Syn as male, despite the tired Lisa avatar.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

@TonyStarkPrime hope you feel better. Throwing up is the worst. I'll never give in until there is no choice.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 12:37 pm I’m super sick, probably not gonna be around most of day
Take care of yourself and get better soon :bighug:

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I won't make a case because I am so tired but if anyone can tell me Falcon is town please tell me why and quote the post/s who make you think so.

Also can we consolidate on wagons?
I understand the case on Porscha but I think Falcon looks worse than her.
Both meta and game solve doesn't match with the town Falcon I know.

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Do they speak English in What?
Poll runs till Sun May 05, 2024 1:00 am
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

You may select 1 option

Abigail Sophia
No votes
Voters: None
dunya
No votes
falcon45ca
18%
Voters: leetic, Michelle
leetic
No votes
Lime Coke
No votes
Long Con
9%
Voters: falcon45ca
LoRab
No votes
Michelle
No votes
motobot
No votes
Porscha
27%
Voters: motobot, TonyStarkPrime, Long Con
Roxy
No votes
sig
No votes
Simon
9%
Voters: Syn
Syn
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
Vincent Vega (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
36%
Voters: Lime Coke, S~V~S, Scotty, Epignosis
Total votes: 11
VC

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 115

Post by Porscha »

Long Con wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 9:39 am
Porscha wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 4:32 am
Porscha wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 4:32 am @long con why me over michelle, for example
@Long Con
Convince me.
No I was asking why you would choose me over her based on the singular criteria you were voting me for lol

I wanted your thought process on why you specifically chose me over someone else who could probably be described as having a similar amount of content or whatever
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 5:43 am @Porscha

Soooo yeah obviously you're seeing yourself being voted and there's a chance you go down.

I would love to save you, but I burned my "rally the troops" time yesterday. If I wanted to try to force things again I would need a strong scumread and for it to hit or else I just look like an even bigger jackass.

I'd again be glad to try to follow you and help you get someone voted out that you scumread. Idk if you really have one but even if it's a slight scumread it's more than what I've got.
Brad I love you n all that but this means nothing to me and I don't really townread you lol
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

motobot wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 10:16 am
Porscha wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 4:43 am
Porscha wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 4:20 am
motobot wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 4:53 pm I just realized my last post might not make sense after re-reading it. So to go into further detail Abigail was hesitant to vote Porscha, but she did anyway. I believe Abigail found out that even if she voted Porscha the vote would still lose.
uh I dont get it but I also dont really know how to interact with children so i'ma just say I dont get it and leave it at that lol
I like, *want* to be able to interact with the chillens so i'm gonna attempt this

@motobot

wat

I *think* I know what you are implying, but it relies entirely on the premise that you randomly surmised exists by virtue of saying it lol.

1) why do you think abigail had special voting information?
2) why does that ability inherently make her a wolf?
3) and then why does she choose to do what I think you are implying she does?
Because if you read enough you could figure out that leetic had more votes than you.
Abigail was unwilling to vote you but still did. Why vote someone if you don't believe they are wolf. And by voting you if you flipped wolf in the future she would look less suspicious.
Now I believe I answered all of your questions but I could've misunderstood one.
Moto I would like you to ask yourself why, if abigsil is a wolf, would she vote someone (leetic) who she knows will flip town and make her look bad. And it would make her look bad, she isn't very active and didn't have her own scumread on leetic. So it would look like a thoughtless sheep. She could have voted anybody else regardless of alignment to avoid that exact predicament.

So tell me- why didn't this occur to you and why are you preflipping Abigail to preflip yet someone else? Don't you think youre getting ahead of yourself in this thought process? If I flip today, and you will see I am town, will you still think Abigail is a wolf?

It isn't good practice to engage in the logic you're engaging in, in my personal opinion. It's an easy way to flip 2 town if you're a wolf.

And if you're town then it's just not a strategy that behoove you or the rest of the town. Hope this helps
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Michelle wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 11:56 am
Simon wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 9:56 pm Brad isn't exactly off the hook either, and there are a couple of reasons as to why.

The first reason lies within his behavior throughout the duration from day 2 to now. I've noticed that ever since the large debate between Brad and the recently resurrected leetic, Brad has had quite the temper since then. He may have also felt psychologically corned seeing as leetic was getting more people who trusted him. Ok some people trusted him and that includes myself, but others didn't. Brad on the other hand, only had a small amount of people who trusted him. (I even recall someone saying that said debate did nothing to move the game along after I said it was riveting, even though it started as the first piece of the puzzle that would lead up to how I was able to deduce this. But I'm getting off topic. Anyway, I suspect Brad is trying to use this temper in such a way to make others believe that he is being sincere. It's possible that he isn't holding much of any grudges anymore, but even so, this has not been overlooked.

The second reason is that he's been awfully quiet when it comes to accusations, especially when someone asks him a question or two. While it isn't illegal to dodge questions, I do believe it will make that person more suspicious the more it happens. I have read some replies of his that look like they were suggesting that he was shooting down different kinds of speculations from others. In other words, I haven't really seen him agree with anyone lately. And keep in mind, he hasn't really given much info lately either, so there is a bit of hypocrisy in this, but of course, I could be misremembering things, so please correct me if I am wrong about anything.
Blue text: what exactly makes you thinl he is faking it?
About the second part, it is better to show with posts such things because I didn't notice.
Porscha wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 4:20 am
motobot wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 4:53 pm I just realized my last post might not make sense after re-reading it. So to go into further detail Abigail was hesitant to vote Porscha, but she did anyway. I believe Abigail found out that even if she voted Porscha the vote would still lose.
uh I dont get it but I also dont really know how to interact with children so i'ma just say I dont get it and leave it at that lol
I think we always play with children, but we don't know it most of the time and I think we should have a normal/usual interaction.
Porscha wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 4:26 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 12:11 am brad better be town and like yeah it's for the reasons that we all know it is and actually I'd love it if he were a wolf and therefore I thikn we should chop him to prove that he can do it
relatable
No, we don't chop Brad to show that.
Porscha wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 4:29 am what was it? if I get voted you will see my flip?
Like we saw Leetic's flip, right?
Porscha wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 4:32 am @long con why me over michelle, for example
What's your read on me, Porscha?
Idk I don't townread you much, you've been sitting null for me, I'm having a hard time sorting you. Sorry
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Michelle wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 12:01 pm What everyone thinks about Falcon?

Today's posts are not solving and I should read his all Iso who is not long, but also I want other opinions.
Too inactive to have thoughts past day 1
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Porscha wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 3:18 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 9:39 am
Porscha wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 4:32 am
@Long Con
Convince me.
No I was asking why you would choose me over her based on the singular criteria you were voting me for lol

I wanted your thought process on why you specifically chose me over someone else who could probably be described as having a similar amount of content or whatever
I didn't choose you over Michelle. I simply chose you. Like I chose sig. And Syn.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Long Con wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 2:07 pm I looked at Town Porscha in the Game of Champions, and she was much more involved and accusational than she is in this game.

I looked at Town Porscha Battle of the Bands, and she's very aggressively hunting in the first two days.

I even wrote an essay about it:
Long Con wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:57 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:38 pm ok I expect an essay on why I'm the best mafia player for voting a wolf
Why Porscha Is The Best Mafia Player

Porscha is amazing at Mafia. She's very skilled because she votes for the people everyone says is Mafia, and she does so fearlessly, without equivocation. The way she places a vote like that is an absolute shining beacon of towniness, especially when contrasted with others who speak out one side of their mouths. The object of the game is to win, and Porscha has shown great WIM and confidence, in a way that will get the Townies there, if they can just get with it.

When players call out a player as suspicious, or wolfy, but then don't vote there, it's often a sign that they don't really know what they're saying, or, commonly, they are just Wolves who are trying to see what they are allowed to say. Porscha exhibits none of those qualities. Instead, she makes a clear-headed, straightforward statement in the thread, and in the poll: This is the player that I suspect, and it's not about what everyone else thinks, it's about what I think! Undeniably towny, and more likely to finish the game in the Win column.

Many players have been seen talking about certain suspicions, and yet not casting a vote to follow up with them. Even when a suspicion seems to be nigh-universal, players are seen to ask others if they should be voting for their suspicion. This indicates a concern with how they are seen by other players, as though they know that the fake suspicion they are peddling will come back on them if they push it too hard. These players come across as wishy-washy, indecisive, and pandering. Not so with Porscha! A fearless vote for a shameless suspicion, and those sad-handed pleasers be damned. Strong, and respectable.

The ultimate goal is to win, and to eliminate players not on your team. A player like Porscha exhibits the better qualities of such a winner, and, as actions become results, so too is Porscha more likely to become a winner. Self-doubt, second-guessing, and pandering to the masses, are things that Porscha leaves behind, unwanted and unneeded. With a laser-focus on a victorious endgame, Porscha sets an example for us all, to be better winners, and by extension, better players.

In conclusion, Porscha is probably the number one townread in the game at this time, due to her skillful voting, confident suspicions, and winning clarity and acumen. This player deserves everybody's respect and admiration, and, if they are able, emulation.
Porscha in this game is nothing like her previous two games where she was town.
It's been a really slow game with multiple players I am unfamiliar with, I do not have to be the same person every game to rand town
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

@Long Con have I been wolfy or have I been what you don't expect town porscha to look like, they are 2 separate things, and I would prefer if you could tell me I'm the former and not the latter, the latter feels bad to hear when I am in fact town
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Also why did nobody else engage with moto's logic on voting me... it's objectively strange play unless we just are holding the youngins to a lower standard

Which is OK btw, just. It's part of why I am struggling to engage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Porscha wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 3:27 pm @Long Con have I been wolfy or have I been what you don't expect town porscha to look like, they are 2 separate things, and I would prefer if you could tell me I'm the former and not the latter, the latter feels bad to hear when I am in fact town
You are not the same as your last two Town games, so let's combine the two options into something like, "You have been different from what Town Porscha looks like, and I think that is Wolfy."
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Porscha wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 3:29 pm Also why did nobody else engage with moto's logic on voting me... it's objectively strange play unless we just are holding the youngins to a lower standard

Someone did. You did. Seems appropriate.

For me, if moto believes that Abigail is your Wolf partner and was dropping an inconsequential vote on you for distancing... and that leads him to vote you, which I obviously approve of... then there's nothing I need to engage with?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Long Con wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 3:33 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 3:29 pm Also why did nobody else engage with moto's logic on voting me... it's objectively strange play unless we just are holding the youngins to a lower standard

Someone did. You did. Seems appropriate.

For me, if moto believes that Abigail is your Wolf partner and was dropping an inconsequential vote on you for distancing... and that leads him to vote you, which I obviously approve of... then there's nothing I need to engage with?
It's too uncritical imo
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Long Con wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 3:30 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 3:27 pm @Long Con have I been wolfy or have I been what you don't expect town porscha to look like, they are 2 separate things, and I would prefer if you could tell me I'm the former and not the latter, the latter feels bad to hear when I am in fact town
You are not the same as your last two Town games, so let's combine the two options into something like, "You have been different from what Town Porscha looks like, and I think that is Wolfy."
Can you read me off something other than meta please?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Like. Sig has contributed nothing. Why is he allowed to do fuck all but here I am providing content (your original excuse to sr me , which then turned into meta read excuse to sr me)

And he does so little the entire game forgets he exists but I'm scumread for not doing enough? It doesn't make sense and it isn't fair
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

You can't point to anything I've done as scummy and while your meta reason to scumread me is inarguably "valid" it isn't a strong reason and you know long con I respect you as a player and I think a good player like you could and should come up with a better reason to scumread specifically me here when there are other people perfectly warranting your attention equally or more than me
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

If I was a lesser man I'd just self preservation on falcon but at least I had a day 1 read on him which is more a read than I can grasp from half the player list and unless I really have to self pres closer to deadline, I would like to pressure sig
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Porscha wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 3:44 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 3:30 pm
Can you read me off something other than meta please?
My original read on you, which led to my vote, had no meta involved. It was based on your ISO.

I went to look at your meta to see if this was your usual Town game, but it is not like those games.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Michelle wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 12:01 pm What everyone thinks about Falcon?

Today's posts are not solving and I should read his all Iso who is not long, but also I want other opinions.
I was told he's on a rock n roll concert tour or something.
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 209
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Porscha wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 3:19 pm

Soooo yeah obviously you're seeing yourself being voted and there's a chance you go down.

I would love to save you, but I burned my "rally the troops" time yesterday. If I wanted to try to force things again I would need a strong scumread and for it to hit or else I just look like an even bigger jackass.

I'd again be glad to try to follow you and help you get someone voted out that you scumread. Idk if you really have one but even if it's a slight scumread it's more than what I've got.
Brad I love you n all that but this means nothing to me and I don't really townread you lol
That's cool but you're not helping yourself with that.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 92
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Porscha wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 3:47 pm You can't point to anything I've done as scummy and while your meta reason to scumread me is inarguably "valid" it isn't a strong reason and you know long con I respect you as a player and I think a good player like you could and should come up with a better reason to scumread specifically me here when there are other people perfectly warranting your attention equally or more than me
Worked this morning and then napped. Going to dinner shortly. I was ready to not vote prosha, but since she came back and posted a bunch, I think I’m convinced to vote her.

The above is an example of why—her whole defense here is that she didn’t do anything Wolfy, and therefore shouldn’t be suspected. Which doesn’t actually say that she is civ.

Also, her desire stated to be night killed, with the stated reason being so her role isn’t revealed makes no sense.

And her not knowing how to interact with children also doesn’t sit right. Not sure/don’t remember how old the Epi kids are—but there have been kids in the games since the beginning of this branch of mafia.

For that matter, I’m also good with a falcon vote tbh.

But need to vote so I can get ready for dinner. [VOTE: porsha] aubergine
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 143

Post by Syn »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 4:16 am
Syn wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 2:08 am
Simon wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 10:40 pm Also, if there is anything else that does not make sense to me, it would be something related to how moto has been playing recently.

I have heard a good bit about moto being a skilled player, especially with his performance in don't starve Mafia, which I thought was rather impressive. But what doesn't make sense is that not only has he not been very active, he also has not said much within the times he has been active.

This leads me to believe that he is holding back for some reason.

@motobot ,
What is the reason for your inactivity? And how come you aren't trying as much as you do in past games
please someone sanity-check me. why does every post from simon sound so fake. how is no one else seeing this

besides, if you want to sus moto, you just have to point to how his gameplay is just copying someone's case. especially since it's your case he's copying
cause he is a CHILD
surely we can expect real thoughts from a teenager
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

possibly the worst post I've read of yours all game

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

oh it's EOD I thought that was in 3 hours

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

i like porscha's posts on this last page

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

going to ISO falcon real quick so I can for once not be on a vanity wagon

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

a vote for LC and a softball question to me

ok

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

[VOTE: falcon45ca] aubergine

pls self-pres porscha

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

god she's not even here is she

ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 51

Post by Epignosis »

Thread locked.

This will not be the first time in history that voting has killed someone.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Do they speak English in What?

Poll ended at Sat May 04, 2024 6:00 pm

Abigail Sophia
No votes

dunya
No votes

falcon45ca
23%

Voters: leetic, Michelle, Syn

leetic
No votes

Lime Coke
No votes

Long Con
8%

Voters: falcon45ca

LoRab
No votes

Michelle
No votes

motobot
No votes

Porscha
31%

Voters: motobot, TonyStarkPrime, LoRab, Long Con

Roxy
No votes

sig
8%

Voters: Porscha

Simon
No votes

Syn
No votes

TonyStarkPrime
No votes

Vincent Vega (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
31%

Voters: Lime Coke, S~V~S, Scotty, Epignosis

Total votes: 13
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

LET IT BE

Porscha, the first responder, didn't understand why someone named leetic was called in as deceased, but it was another person entirely dead in the apartment.

Porscha got on the radio to announce the unexpected discovery.

Rather than the familiar voice, one that belonging to a glutton who always talked with a full mouth even on the radio, there was a sinister sibilance.

"Get out."

Porscha fled down the stairs and outside the apartment complex. Porscha's heart was pounding but already the cool night air was calming the nerves. A few deep breaths would allow-

"And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me"

Porscha's eyes opened to see a shrouded figure with a knife.

PORSCHA IS WITH MOTHER MARY.

Porscha was Black Widow, aligned with THE AVENGERS.

Expert Spy
You track your target each Night. You will learn whom your target targeted, if anyone.

REDirection
The first Night kill upon you will be visited upon the person for whom you voted the previous Day instead.

Betrayal
You begin aligned with The Avengers. At any point during a Night phase, you may elect to align yourself with Hydra. You do not gain BTSC.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 3. Покойся с миром, Наташа.
Long Con
So Divine

Re: The Avengers [Night 3]

Post by Long Con »

She woulda betrayed us.
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 108
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

So it's a good thing that we're probably not dealing with a cult. Some town members being able to voluntarily change their alignments is nonetheless concerning, however. Solid lynch, but I wouldn't give too much credit as the wolves were likely unaware if Porscha was on their side.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Bleh not happy with that either I would've voted Falcon to save.

Unfortunately also forgot what the end time was.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Syn wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 5:48 pm

Also...literally why?
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I may support voting Long Con this upcoming day phase because this dude keeps trying to push town...and pushed one out successfully.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I prolly would've voted Falcon to save Porscha if I was on which sucks because he fell off a cliff and we might not get much more.

Is there any chance we have town kill power?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 8:30 pm I may support voting Long Con this upcoming day phase because this dude keeps trying to push town...and pushed one out successfully.
Yeah ok no one remembers that Day when Lime Coke dominated the thread and insisted leetic out. :rolleyes:
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

I'm not as pleased as you guys are about that chop and saying she would have betrayed us is copium

ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 108
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 8:30 pm I may support voting Long Con this upcoming day phase because this dude keeps trying to push town...and pushed one out successfully.
Hate to break it to you, but Porscha probably wasn't town
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Syn wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 8:50 pm I'm not as pleased as you guys are about that chop and saying she would have betrayed us is copium
Ooo, one electron off, it was actually made of jokium.
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 8:29 pm
Syn wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 5:48 pm

Also...literally why?
it's extremely self-indulgent

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “The Job”