Total votes: 14
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 220
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: [Day 4]: Film Directors.

Post by Long Con »

Turnip Head wrote:Love the South Park reference LC :D

You've shared your thoughts on Llama but you've named Marsh your biggest suspect. Can you explain your suspicion of him a bit?
Looking back over his posts, the self-vote gives me a bad feeling. Remember Jason Maher on LP? He always self-voted on Day One, and I realized it was giving him a pass, free from adding any real content whether bad or Civ, and making him not likely to be lynched Day One. I got tired of it, and pushed for his Day One lynch because of it. He was lynched, and was a baddie. And I was like "Yessss!" So, since then, the Day One self-vote always gets my eye. But that's not why I was suspecting MM, that's just something I thought of in the reread.

<Time passes...>

Well, I finished my reread of MM. I am surprised to find I don't have the same level of suspicion that I have been harbouring. I noticed that some of his suspicions were ones I don't agree with, but I didn't really get pinged by anything too much.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 220
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:I guess this is my main question about MM then: Has he actually contributed his thoughts on all the players he keeps asking others about, or is he simply asking others how they feel about the players on his list?

I'd prefer to see an answer supported by quotes.
I don't have quotes, but I did just read through a bunch of his posts... he has a weak case on me that talks about "jumps in logic" on the AP case from earlier, he suggested that I set up a wild goose chase with the Vompatti game references, he said my AP vote was "slightly damning", he said my posts are "detached and narrativeish"...

So, he does have original thoughts, at least about me.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 205
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

You have about 90 mins left to submit your answers to the misspelled director's chair game. If you entered a submission, you should have received a PM from me. If you did not receive a message from me, please PM me.

Thanks!

"Be cuddly to your fellow players."
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 352

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:Um, I looked back to the top of my page, and Llama called her "literally insane", I see. Rox is very sensitive to slights & insults. Calling her "literally insane" is just calculated to piss her off & upset her.

Telling people they are insane becasue you disagree with their playstyle does not bring out the best in them, lol. So if that is what set her off, she won't be getting my vote.
False. I said the argument that critiquing someone's vote record is the same as telling them how to vote is literally insane, not that Roxy is. A sane person can make insane arguments.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 72

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Long Con wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:I guess this is my main question about MM then: Has he actually contributed his thoughts on all the players he keeps asking others about, or is he simply asking others how they feel about the players on his list?

I'd prefer to see an answer supported by quotes.
I don't have quotes, but I did just read through a bunch of his posts... he has a weak case on me that talks about "jumps in logic" on the AP case from earlier, he suggested that I set up a wild goose chase with the Vompatti game references, he said my AP vote was "slightly damning", he said my posts are "detached and narrativeish"...

So, he does have original thoughts, at least about me.
Alright. Thanks.

Yeah, after reading over those, I'm still not seeing a case on MM.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:I am not sure I get the Blooper suspish. Can I get the tl;dr on that?
The reasons I am voting for Blooper (which I am doing as soon as I finish this post) are threefold.
1. She piggybacked on my Vomps suspicion.
2. She was quiet and inactive until Vomps was lynched and I said maybe we need to look at her. Then she came bursting into the thread with a flurry of activity.
3. I have seen her baddie game and it is dangerous. SO I never really trust her.

I'm not really trying to convince people here. Not confident enough for that. But this is my reasoning for my vote.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 278

Post by S~V~S »

thellama73 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Um, I looked back to the top of my page, and Llama called her "literally insane", I see. Rox is very sensitive to slights & insults. Calling her "literally insane" is just calculated to piss her off & upset her.

Telling people they are insane becasue you disagree with their playstyle does not bring out the best in them, lol. So if that is what set her off, she won't be getting my vote.
False. I said the argument that critiquing someone's vote record is the same as telling them how to vote is literally insane, not that Roxy is. A sane person can make insane arguments.
If I read it that way, you can guarantee that she did, and that she reacted to that.

So tel me about Blooper, Llama.

linki, nvm, you already did
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Ugh. My gut is telling me to go with Rico, but my head is telling me to go with Ninja. And I can't decide which one to listen to.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Has anyone tried to push away from blooper? Other than me thinking blendiness is not a major criteria after we have lynched so many civs?

has she had any defenders? Or redirectors?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

We don't even have an SK this game, only team baddies.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Alright. I'm going with my gut. I go with my head so often in mafia and am wrong with that. So hopefully this is the right decision.

Votes Ricochet
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 25
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Canucklehead wrote:TH, my thoughts on Blooper are that she has been posting just enough (both in terms of frequency and content) so that she seems involved but distracted, but without ever really saying everything. If you read through her posts, they're all a bunch of summaries, gestures towards other people's thoughts, banal statements, and not much input of her own. She never addressed my initial prodding of her/call out of her lack of posting (which was odd since many other people commented on the jokey/over the top language of the post, many thinking I was possibly cursed), yet as soon as her name comes up as a suspect, rather than just a low poster, she's instantly available to address llama's suspicions and modify her behaviour. That, coupled with her supremely blendy behaviour and her record of latching on to llama's Vomps suspicion early and sticking unquestioningly with it, seems vote worthy to me. Read her posts. They're a beautiful example of seeming involved without doing/saying anything that could possibly be controversial or draw an eye.
Let me get a few things out of the way first that I have said multiple times in a bit more detail. I have mentioned that I have been extremely busy, and with what little time I've had to actually play mafia, I was very invested in the Game of Champions. Unfortunately for Mongoose (and I'm sorry I hadn't put as much effort in the beginning, almighty hostess!), this game began in the middle of that, and I had signed up for this one during a lull period at work (AKA not working), not knowing that Christmas is also a lull period for mafia and that it goes nuts again in January, as does work. So, by the time I died in GoC, and hadn't paid enough attention in this game, I was hanging on by strings in what I knew was going on here, and voting by what I understood and could see easily (AKA behavior). This was especially easy with the Vomps vote because his playing in this game was EXTREMELY similar to a game I'd actually played with him when he was bad (AYBS?). I thought he was bad, and I got to stick with it during a busy time. This assumption, quite unfortunately, turned out to be false.

Second point: I summarize what people say for my own benefit as well as letting others that I'm trying to participate. By the time I get to respond, since I don't leave work until 5 most days, several different conversations have already passed where I could have responded more uniquely had I been around, but was not able to do so. I agree or disagree with what I see.

Third point: My response to llama was in response to you, as well, Canuck, about my inactivity. In fact, my last post was mostly addressed to your concerns about it. If I missed an earlier one, that was due to, well, my inactivity. I apologize if I came across as ignoring you (that totally wasn't my intention!)
Canucklehead wrote:Just to add to my above Blooper comments, the only suspects she's stated all game are Vomps (zany player), Rico (new and seemingly super adaptable player), and Made (zany player). These are the absolute PERFECT suspects for a baddie to stick to, because they are so easily justifiable if they flip civ. They're easy votes, and they're easy to use as a shield of consistency, and they're easy to explain away if and when they flip civ.

Blooper hasn't had a single vote-related suspicion, or a single association-related suspicion, or a single suspicion based on anything other than zany-ness or newbie-ness. It's bizarre, for a player as smart as she is.

linki: oops. I thought you asked for the case on Blooper?? But maybe that was MM.....
True about the first two suspects, false about Made. I had mentioned at least on three occasions that while others have re-read him as possibly bad, I have said he is his "normal zany self" with a touch of busyness. Civ. Not bad.

In response to Dom's inquiry, I still suspect Rico, but I'm feeling bad about making him feel bad - he's playing an AWESOME game, and I don't want him to think it could only be attributed to outside help, but it's one major thing to go on. And now, at the risk of a No U, I'm feeling itchy about Canuck - she seems extremely keen to get me lynched, and partially doing so by falsifying my opinions. And if you want something besides "behavior" (since apparently that's looked down upon), she's also voted for three Civs in three Civ lynches. But if that garners no support, I'll likely go with my Rico suspicion.

I appreciate that I'm a "dangerous" baddie :slick: But I am not so in this game. I would be playing a horrid and sloppy baddie game in my opinion.

Linki @ SVS - I have seen no such defending except my own.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

I'm going to eat a mug brownie and watch British television. I will check back and either vote Rico or Canuck.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 325
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

thellama73 wrote:3. I have seen her baddie game and it is dangerous.
Can you tell us more about it? I have not had the (mis?)fortune of ever witnessing Bloopie's baddie game.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

And how does this resemble it?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

S~V~S wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Bass could you be a bit more specific about what you're seeing with MM? You compared his gameplay to Monopoly but do you have any specifics to go with that comparison?
He seemed to be adding a lot to the thread without really adding anything. He asked everyone what their thoughts were like he is in this game. He also didn't throw around a lot of peoples names saying he thought they were bad. It could be the way he plays but that's the most recent game I played with him.
THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He keeps bringing up the same few people. Me, LC, Roxy. LC & The Vomp Savers. Maybe we could get a few gigs in small, local venues. Do Finnish folk music.

TH, what did you think of Bass' answer?
Bass' reply helped me understand his reasoning, but didn't convince me to hop on board. I have a different interpretation of MM's behavior in the Monopoly game than Bass'. I felt MM guided others' suspicions along in that one, like "Oh so-and-so is suspicious of whats'isname? Let me say such and such to nudge that toward a vote." A puppeteer, if you will. He feels different than that in this game. His play here feels like he is more personally involved in the discussions.

Is he really still suspicious of you and Roxy for defending Vomps, though (as you state above)? Because that seems odd.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Turnip Head wrote:
Can you tell us more about it? I have not had the (mis?)fortune of ever witnessing Bloopie's baddie game.
I had BTSC with her recently. Her game is dangerous because she is completely convincing and leaves no clues that she is bad. So this resembles it in that she hasn't really given anybody (except for me! Perceptive.) a reason to suspect her.

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Okay. That sadly does not help me much. :p
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Going to reread the Bloopmeister now. I also think I missed a recent post from her...
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am not sure of the reasons why, but he is still suspicious of us, TH.

Linki, that's very anti climactic Llama. Very, lol. Not voting Blooper
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Why are people so interested in my suspicion? I am always wrong. Ask about Black Rock's suspicion.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I have to go drag the dog through the snow (such a wimp!) and go do some RL stuff.

i am going to vote MM. Don't trust him. Don't trust Rico, either, tbh, but don't trust MM even more.

Linki~ :confused:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Okay, I read ninjuu's latest post so I haven't gone back to read all her old ones.

Bloops, my question to you is this. You cite real life issues as a reason for your lack of activity, that's totally cool. I was wondering if you could talk about the Monopoly game, in which you suddenly disappeared from the thread after like Day 2, never to be seen or heard from again, even though you were active on TS in the faster Zelda game (which I believe you ended up being bad in). Can you talk about why you stopped posting in the Monopoly game? It will help me gain perspective on your arguments here.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 228

Post by Canucklehead »

You should not vote for me, blooper. Apologies if you think I'm " falsifying your opinions". I'm just interpreting things as I see them, and listening to responses, and modifying my interpretations as necessary. No need to feel reactively "itchy" about me. I'm not trying hard to get you lynched. Dom asked why llama was suspicious of you. Llama declined to comment elaborate, so I offered my own take.

If you're looking for someone who is pushing hard to lynch you, look at llama. I'm not decided about who was m voting for yet. :shrug:

All the linki. Posting anyway.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Turnip Head wrote:Okay, I read ninjuu's latest post so I haven't gone back to read all her old ones.

Bloops, my question to you is this. You cite real life issues as a reason for your lack of activity, that's totally cool. I was wondering if you could talk about the Monopoly game, in which you suddenly disappeared from the thread after like Day 2, never to be seen or heard from again, even though you were active on TS in the faster Zelda game (which I believe you ended up being bad in). Can you talk about why you stopped posting in the Monopoly game? It will help me gain perspective on your arguments here.
Okay, couldn't enjoy my quality BBC time while thinking about this game. Came back to vote (I'm gonna go with Canuck. I feel a bit better about it than Rico. Slightly) and saw your post. In Monopoly, I asked for a replacement on Day 2 because I fell behind and never caught up (and honestly never understood what the heck was going on), but I don't think a replacement was ever found (I would ask Epi at work and he said I was still on the lynch polls, to my horror). I tend to be much more active, good or bad, in smaller games I've found, and LoZ is my freakin' jam :biggrin: Hope that answers your question, but I'm happy to clarify (probably tomorrow, if I survive).

Okay. Now I can enjoy TV and brownie.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 228

Post by Canucklehead »

I actually have to vote right now. I'm on a train for the next 13 hours, and I need to go find myself a drink before the bar car closes.

I'm going to vote for Blooper, completely invalidating m&m previous post :p
Sorry, Nonja! Thought I would have more time to consider other things.....but tracwllibg is happening!

Linki: sigh. That's not a wise vote. But tit for tat, I guess. I still like you. :)
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DAE find this interesting? These are back-to-back Bloop posts from Day 2. I'll quote them in their entirety but will turnipify the parts that intrigue me:
nijuukyugou wrote:Yay no death! I also think sabie's prevented death was some sort of role-blocker rather than an elaborate baddie scheme of targeting its own members, just for simplicity's sake.

I agree SVS seems a bit more reaction-y to these accusations than I'm used to, but I can understand it, especially since the case is easily jumped upon. Her exchange with Rico this morning gave me pause - it looked like she was baiting him with the "that's what was said in chat" comments when he referred to people's talking about her in-thread, when I thought he made a legit comment. Could make her bad. Could make her a baddie hunter. Not feeling strongly, but I'll keep an eye out.

I'm still okay at this point voting Vomps due to behavior reasons re-hashed over and over again in this thread, and to see if there was any possibility of a save attempt in the last lynch. I look forward to seeing how today unfolds.

Linki - Hiya lady!
nijuukyugou wrote:I'mma go eat dinner soon, but some thoughts:

Rico is getting interesting. At first I chalked up his mafia know-how and coming back in to comment on himself to lurking in the thread and being careful. Still possible. But it's happening A LOT. A lot more than seems lucky/coincidental. And perhaps it's splitting hairs, but I too found it strange that he self-correct with Canuck's gender without prodding from the thread.

Re-read Made. He looks busy, as llama said, and while I agree with others that a less active Made = baddie Made (hell, I've been two for two with him!), this time, the majority of his posts are actually stating his busyness, while his baddie self just posts more sporadically. He'll need to say more to get my my eye off of him, but I'm not confident enough at all to vote.

I like consistency. I will likely vote Vomps again if nothing crazy pops up. But these are just my current thoughts. If anyone wants more, then by all means ask and I shall answer :biggrin:
"Looking forward to how the day unfolds" and "I like consistency [of a Vomps vote]" seem like they should be at odds with each other.

It just seems like she had her heart set on voting Vomps until he burned to the ground. Same as Llama, I guess, but suspiciously low key. idk. Still pondering.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Black Rock »

thellama73 wrote:Why are people so interested in my suspicion? I am always wrong. Ask about Black Rock's suspicion.
They don't think my suspicions are that good. They think my suspects are civvie. That's why they are looking for something else.

I'm voting Roxy. I have endlessly toiled over her and Llama and, with an open mind, Llama made more sense.
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Holy crap you guys voting ends in 10 minutes
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

wtf there's 3 people with 2 votes apiece.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Wow this is not going to be easy.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

See? I stop carrying the thread, and everything falls apart. Atlas shrugged, y'all.

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Dom, are you here? What are you thinking?

linki: Llama what do you think of those two Bloop posts I quoted?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I'm quickly skimming posts from the 3 top candidates...
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Turnip Head wrote:Dom, are you here? What are you thinking?

I already cast my vote. Make up your own mind.

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Was just aking for your input, yeesh...
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Tough love, old friend. Someday I won't be here to hold your hand while you vote. It's better if you get used to it now. :D

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I voted and I don't feel great about it.
Mongoose

Re: [POLLS]: Film Director

Post by Mongoose »

Day 4 Poll:

Who switched the saws?

Poll ended at Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:10:23 pm

Bass the Clever
No votes
BlackRock
No votes
Canucklehead
nijuukyugou (13) 6%
DFaraday
No votes
Dom
No votes
Lizzy
No votes
Long Con
No votes
Made
Roxy (5) 6%
MetalMarsh
Bass_the_Clever (8), S~V~S (11) 13%
Ninjablooper
thellama73 (9), Canucklehead (14) 13%
Ricochet
birdwithteeth11 (10) 6%
Roxy
Metalmarsh89 (6), Black Rock (15), Turnip Head (16) 19%
sabie12
No votes
SpaceDaisy
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
thellama73
Long Con (12) 6%
Timmer
No votes
TurnipHead
No votes
James Wan (get it? Host/Mod/Deadies/NPs)
Mongoose (1), Vompatti (2), Epignosis (3), zeek (4), A Person (7) 31%
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Awful lot of non-voters.

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Day 4: Get on the Damn Plane

Rick: Because you're getting on that plane.
Ilsa: I don't understand. What about you?
Rick: I'm staying here with him [Renault] 'til the plane gets safely away.
Ilsa: No, Richard. No. What has happened to you? Last night...
Rick: Last night, we said a great many things. You said I was to do the thinking for both of us. Well, I've done a lot of it since then and it all adds up to one thing. You're getting on that plane with Victor where you belong.
Ilsa: But Richard, no, I've...
Rick: Now, you've got to listen to me. Do you have any idea what you have to look forward to if you stayed here? Nine chances out of ten, we'd both wind up in a concentration camp. Isn't that true, Louis?
Renault: I'm afraid Major Strasser would insist.
Ilsa: You're saying this only to make me go.
Rick: I'm saying it because it's true. Inside of us, we both know you belong with Victor. You're part of his work, the thing that keeps him going. If that plane leaves the ground and you're not with him, you'll regret it. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life.
Ilsa: But what about us?
Rick: We'll always have Paris. We didn't have it before...we'd...we'd lost it until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night.
Ilsa: When I said I would never leave you...
Rick: And you never will. But I've got a job to do too. Where I'm going, you can't follow. What I've got to do, you can't be any part of. Ilsa, I'm no good at being noble, but it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that. Now, now. Here's looking at you, kid.

Blooper was pushed into the propeller and died immediately. She was Pedro Almodovar.
It is now Night 4. You have 48 hours to submit your PMs (notice extended time).

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Um. That is not who I voted for.

Rest in peace Bloops :(
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Misspelled Director's Chair Answers:

1. Sham Pleckinhpagh - Sam Peckinpah
2. Lard box pliers - Lars von Trier
3. China Yeastmood - Clint Eastwood
4. Epia Casan - Elia Kazan
5. Pony Martial - Penny Marshall
6. Knick Cassaveddies - Nick Cassavetes
7. Olive Hirstone - Oliver Stone
8. John Pee-air Joonay - Jean-Pierre Jeunet
9. June Hoebawng - Joon-ho Bong
10. Joan Who - John Woo
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Doggone it.

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

The night poll is up and allows you to be the Academy! All options on the poll are the 2015 Academy Award nominated films for best feature (English language). Feel free to pick more than one.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Couldn't choose between Boyhood and Birdman, so I voted for both. Budapest was great, but it was really just Wes being Wes and I'm not sure it deserves best picture in this unusualy strong crop.

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

thellama73 wrote:Couldn't choose between Boyhood and Birdman, so I voted for both. Budapest was great, but it was really just Wes being Wes and I'm not sure it deserves best picture in this unusualy strong crop.
Same
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 259

Post by Dom »

thellama73 wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
I had BTSC with her recently. Her game is dangerous because she is completely convincing and leaves no clues that she is bad. So this resembles it in that she hasn't really given anybody (except for me! Perceptive.) a reason to suspect her.
This is the vaguest criteria I've ever seen.
Turnip Head wrote:Dom, are you here? What are you thinking?

My laptop died in the library with no power cord with me. :/

I don't know who I would have voted for tbh. Sorry to see Blooper flip the way she did. TBH I found her Canuck suspicion suspect. IDK. Sorry to see you go!

Llama is making me think he's bad tbh.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 259

Post by Dom »

I voted for what I want to win, not what I think will win.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 124
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

So I thought the Lynched was at 10:50....
Anyways just got home from drivers ed, catching up now...
Pov: you reading my takes

Return to “Previous Jobs”