[WOLF WIN] Leporidae Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 32
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: [D3] Leporidae Mafia

Post by Roxy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 6:02 pm Show of hands. Is the following statement valid to you, yes or no?

If fingersplints was mafia, she would be more attentive to the game and also have a teammate pushing her into the thread to post and/or vote.
This is absolutely true
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Re: [D2] Leporidae Mafia

Post by Roxy »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 5:47 pm Well LC connection was actually both town but neither of us got anything done.

Annnnnnd of course I can't catch a wolf to save my life so yeah.

I probably should've just taken the death and moved on because I can't do anything positive in these games.
JUst excuses here again - this is a new day plz give the effort Deltas says you have been but I have yet to see it.

I did see during my catch up you trying but you only keep repeating the same stuff from the previous day except you have added Epi to your non town reads.
Lime Coke wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 6:23 pm My instinct is to maybe vote between Sloonei or Roxy.

More likely Sloonei because scumreading Roxy doesn't feel right at all.
I have asked far too many times about your read on me I am giving up as of this post bc you have yet to do so. Now it doesn't feel right?
:stare: could it be bc you know I am town and you are not?
Epignosis wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 6:36 pm [VOTE: Sloonei] aubergine
:ponder: while I have felt town for the both of you this vote and your reasons for it feel genuine.
Sloonei wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 9:24 pm [VOTE: delta] aubergine

To spite Epi.

C'mon that eod with Lime and Delta both voting Wigly felt like it was a scramble to save Lime from elim.
;)
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 108
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Okay I'd be open to voting Roxy out of annoyance. Fuck it.
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Lime Coke wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 11:36 am Okay I'd be open to voting Roxy out of annoyance. Fuck it.
;)
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Roxy wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 11:46 am
Lime Coke wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 11:36 am Okay I'd be open to voting Roxy out of annoyance. Fuck it.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 95
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: [D2] Leporidae Mafia

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 4:32 am Delta had 57 posts on Day 1 and 19 since. He's fallen off of a cliff, largely since Long Con blew up with the G-Man kill dynamic.

I sense wind being taken out of sails.
Lime Coke wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 8:41 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:49 am
Lime Coke wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:23 am The thing is that I doubt we come to like...any middle ground considering you're probably using legit thinking and I barely am doing that because I can't get out of my own head.

That being if we're both town.
Do you have any town reads? And why?
JJJ and Delta.

Delta for basically remaining active in solving…
lol
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Lime Coke wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 11:48 am
Roxy wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 11:46 am
Oh Lime please don't be offended, but I literally did this when I read that post. :blush:
;)
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

hihi o/

I've been held up for a lot of today, catching up now ;;'
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 6:02 pm Show of hands. Is the following statement valid to you, yes or no?

If fingersplints was mafia, she would be more attentive to the game and also have a teammate pushing her into the thread to post and/or vote.
Would probably defer this to someone that knows her better but I'd guess yes from a more general perspective?
Epignosis wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 9:17 pm The team is Delta and Sloonei.

Why else would Sloonei abandon the Delta vote for Lime Coke?

The interactions between them are phony.
Sloonei wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 1:11 pm
Delta wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 1:03 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 12:08 pm
Delta wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:45 am I think Sloonei's timing to push Falcon and now myself has felt odd, but would like to pick at his reasoning for pushing me a bit more at least. Just kinda looking at his shift to Falcon yesterday to bring them tied feels sketchy, doing so again today to make me killable when I had said yesterday I would likely vote him just feels weird
What is sketchy about my vote for Falcon?

As for voting you today: I simply think the G-man kill is more likely to have come from a mafia team that features at least one of you or Lime Coke. I put no stock in any pressure that you have directed my way when casting this vote.
The timing of it - Falcon was your counterwagon as is, so you coming in and slapping on a weak reason to push him felt like poorly masked self preservation

That happening again today with pushing me when I had said I would vote you feels like it's following a similar pattern to D1
Self-preservation was about 25% of my Falcon vote. I would rather he die than me, especially when I had a weak reason to want to vote for him in a game where I had no explicit reason to vote for most other people.

And, again, I do not register any pressure coming from you and feel absolutely no reason to be concerned about any suspicion you have expressed against me. I do not say that to be dismissive or disrespectful. But A) it has been very mild, so it's not something I've given much thought to. And B) you know me the least of everybody here. I have a certain Reputation among the old school Syndicate folks. I would expect most of the others in this game to form their own opinions of my play independent of your suspicion.
"I don't have to take you seriously because you are bad."
Sloonei wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 1:18 pm Regarding the timing of my Falcon vote: Day 1 was an inconvenient time for me. I spent most of the 48 hours of the phase either out of the house or asleep. I looked at the clock and realized the phase was ending in about an hour, and I probably would not be around for the deadline. Then I looked at the votes and noticed I was a candidate in a stagnant poll. Falcon had a vote on him, and I had felt a vague twinge of suspicion against him earlier in the phase. This vague twinge of suspicion manifested itself in my snarky 1-word response to what I felt was an insincere effort to engage with me.

So I put a vote on him.
"But I answer you anyway."
Sloonei wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:50 pm [VOTE: lime coke] aubergine
Ten minutes before lock.

++++

This is phonei.
?_?

In a world where I'm partnered with Sloonei, I dont really have a need to draw attention back to him D2 when he'd been dropped for whatever reason, because despite being a vote D1 he never really got the same traction D2.
The move to Brad I'd assume comes down to the the fact it was split 2/2/2 until the move to Wilgy, so staying on me doesn't achieve that much?
Sloonei wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 9:24 pm [VOTE: delta] aubergine

To spite Epi.
:haha:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 10:27 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 10:21 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 10:19 pm I don't quite feel Sloonei and Delta as a team, given the former's dismissal of the latter. The first post Epi raised in the larger post a bit ago is one I read in the opposite direction, for example.

That wouldn't prevent one or the other being mafia though.
How do you feel about the "would/would not kill G-Man Night 1" thing? I don't believe I've engaged with you on that.
I think it's a valid notion, and it may be why Long Con is taking a dirt nap. G-Man has not graced us with his presence as a player much in recent memory, so it's a rare opportunity to play with him. Certain players are more likely to value that than others. I believe that it was true of Long Con himself, and I suspect it's true of you. I recognize this situation from one or more past games (I wish I could remember which ones), where someone who serves as a lame kill was killed, and it lead to valid clearances as a result.

I said earlier that I am not sure Sloonei does it either, albeit with less confidence. Sloonei has a particular fondness for the G-Man mystique; it's something he has often voiced in the past.

If I assess who would kill G-Man, then I end up with the less long-term Syndicate players (primarily Delta and Lime Coke) and perhaps someone that G-Man had suspected.

He left us a nice summary.

Of those alive, we end up with Lime Coke, Roxy, and Sloonei in his POE group. I also think Delta stood out in this way, because G-Man was very slow to accept him as a "no vote today" player and voiced some doubt.
Agreed with the idea that Long Con is dead over his posting around G-Man's death, felt p genuine and he even said himself he was going to get himself nightkilled as a result.

It's still something I'm kinda hitting a wall with but, especially given LC is also dead, I do want to try find a solid answer to it.
Sloonei wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 10:50 pm Does Lime Coke’s treatment of Roxy look like a potential teammate paring?
GtH no? I dont think he highlights Roxy out of nowhere if paired but weh
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 4:32 am Delta had 57 posts on Day 1 and 19 since. He's fallen off of a cliff, largely since Long Con blew up with the G-Man kill dynamic.

I sense wind being taken out of sails.
I mean
Kinda?
I've mentioned yesterday but my solving revolving so heavily around looking at the kill in a light that I'm not really used to at all is way out of my comfort zone since the logic assumed behind it is something I'm unfamiliar with. It's thrown me off a fair bit ;;'
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Delta wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 4:07 pm I mean
Kinda?
I've mentioned yesterday but my solving revolving so heavily around looking at the kill in a light that I'm not really used to at all is way out of my comfort zone since the logic assumed behind it is something I'm unfamiliar with. It's thrown me off a fair bit ;;'
Why is this issue causing you this problem? And how would you prefer to approach things?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 38

Post by fingersplints »

Hello all, I apologise to the host and everyone playing for my absence. I’ve had a horrendous real life situation come up to contend with. I say this not to try and use it to dissuade any suspicion I have may have gained while I was away, just as an explanation. It is what it is. My time is unfortunately still limited until tomorrow evening, but I will try to do my best to devote whatever time I can to this game. I may ISO rather than read start to finish, as it may help me better at this point. I see delta and lime coke have two votes each. Let me know if there is anyone else I should put at the top of the priority list, or any questions needing answering.
Gro-oo-ovy
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: Delta] aubergine
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Sloonei wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 5:07 pm
Delta wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 4:07 pm I mean
Kinda?
Why is this issue causing you this problem? And how would you prefer to approach things?
Mainly because of how I approach solving clashes a bit with looking at who would/wouldnt make the kill from an emotional perspective. I prefer looking at things more tangible, even though as I've said for a lot of yesterday I do want to factor in what Long Con said.

If I were to disregard that and focus more on his reads, it feels a little clearer looking into names like Brad/Roxy/Yourself. But factoring in my own reads and that emotional factor behind the kill muddies the water in a way that I'm not great at parsing
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Ok I decided to start with the dead players ISO/polls first. Almost all of this has certainly already been discussed, but :shrug: posting it anyways

falcon

suspicion of Sloonei

delta “probably” maf, jjj town in jjj or delta scenario

maybe suspicion of Lime Coke

Votes Sloonei
(Day ends with falcon 3 - gman, Sloonei, and delta. Sloonei with 2 - falcon, jjj. Delta, Epi, Long Con, and Roxy 1 each)

Night 1 - gman killed

gman

slight suspicion of delta but not enough to make his POE later in last post before his falcon vote

POE - falcon, both LC’s, Roxy, Sloonei

Dr Wilgy

I didn’t get a real clear idea of who he suspected or thought was town from his posts, as there was some joking as is his norm.

Day 1 - he voted Epi but I’m not clear why. Day 2 he didn’t vote.

Vote ended with a tie ( 3 Wilgy - Epi, Lime Coke, Delta. 3 Lime Coke - Roxy, JJJ, Sloonei. 1 Delta - Long Con)

Ok I’ve run out of time to do Long Con as it’s after midnight, but so far my analysis is I can see why Lime coke and delta are getting votes just based on this alone. Delta voted for town killed both days, and received some suspicion by both killed at night (very light suspicion from gman, and voted day 2 from long Con)

Lime Coke was tied yesterday, and on gmans POE so also not a great look.

I’d probably put Sloonei in my POE just based on this ^^^ falcon’s suspicion and falcon being eliminated day 1 when he had second most votes, gmans POE. However voted Lime Coke, not Wilgy so probably not team with LC.

JJJ looking good with both his votes, and seemed town read.

Need further evaluation on epi and Roxy.

JJJ

Epi/Roxy

Sloonei

lime coke/delta
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Alright, I’m going to bed. Will read more tomorrow and hopefully can get a more firmed up list of where I’m at.
Gro-oo-ovy
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 215
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Thanks for that @fingersplints. It's helpful, and I hope everything's okay today as much as it can be.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Delta wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 6:54 pm Mainly because of how I approach solving clashes a bit with looking at who would/wouldnt make the kill from an emotional perspective. I prefer looking at things more tangible, even though as I've said for a lot of yesterday I do want to factor in what Long Con said.

If I were to disregard that and focus more on his reads, it feels a little clearer looking into names like Brad/Roxy/Yourself. But factoring in my own reads and that emotional factor behind the kill muddies the water in a way that I'm not great at parsing
Would you agree that there is an immediate need to sort this out and pick a lane?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

My immediate reaction is to like fingersplints’ big post. At the very least, I appreciate it and hope that all is well in fingerslpints land.

There is real, visible effort in the post, and that’s a good sign. I could still see a world where mafiasplints feels pressured to post something, so she musters the energy for one big post. But it’s more believable to take the post at face value and accept it as an earnest effort from her to solve the game as best she can right now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Epignosis »

I feel great with a Delta vote today.

Assuming that's right, I think the next move is Sloonei.

I would also consider Caffeine-free Lime Coke.

I don't think Roxy is mafia.

JJJ could always fool you, but I don't think this is it.

fingersplints is perpetually in the maybe category.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I am prob going to follow my own beat when voting comes.

Yay splints I have missed you but nsmawhbcofbmilysaahfakhitbhf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hug:
;)
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I haven’t had any time yet today, so my thoughts are still where they were last night.

Benefit of a Lime Coke/Sloonei vote would be it would impact how I feel about the other as I still think unlikely they are together. But I’m ok with a delta vote as seems most likely as of right now.

[VOTE: Delta] aubergine
Gro-oo-ovy
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Could it just be Delta and Lime Coke?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

It’s difficult to reconcile their combined solving immobility. They are tin men in need of oil cans.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 8:01 pm
Delta wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 6:54 pm Mainly because of how I approach solving clashes a bit with looking at who would/wouldnt make the kill from an emotional perspective. I prefer looking at things more tangible, even though as I've said for a lot of yesterday I do want to factor in what Long Con said.

Would you agree that there is an immediate need to sort this out and pick a lane?
Yes & finding a middle ground leads me to

[VOTE: sloonei] aubergine

I really dont think it's Brad & if I do die here, please take that into account.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

If I were to split the playerlist 50/50:

I think Roxy/Brad/Splints are town, more confident on Brad but I'm struggling to see Roxy's posting from a wolf light & I've liked Splints' reentry into things, felt good to me.

From that I have JJJ/Sloonei/Epi, and trying to find a pairing there is. eh.

JJJ/Sloonei - Looking at EOD, likely not this? Given where JJJ ended D1 being such a gamble if paired

JJJ/Epi - Could work from a general stance, but no reason to kill G-Man outside of locking in a legacy that features both of them as townreads

Sloonei/Epi - Most plausible of the 3, given G-Man kill points to Sloonei to some degree. Assuming the kill is made there to try just take out a louder voice from town & legacy there gives a better look for Epi?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Why is it me? Not “why isn’t it everyone else?” But why me specifically?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Sloonei wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 2:53 pm Why is it me? Not “why isn’t it everyone else?” But why me specifically?
Compared to D1 where you almost went over, there's been very little concern about you since then and it's been largely derailed away from you. Maybe an odd way of putting this but I feel like if you're town here, it wouldnt be me making this point? Since I feel like looking at D1 where you were at risk compared to now where you've hardly really been considered outside of pairings where the other player has been prioritised first anyway

Issue with that is that I have you/Epi as more likely than JJJ/Epi but Epi was the only one to really bring you back into the picture today outside of Brad
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine

I dont know. I need to revisit stuff
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Delta wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 3:18 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 2:53 pm Why is it me? Not “why isn’t it everyone else?” But why me specifically?
Compared to D1 where you almost went over, there's been very little concern about you since then and it's been largely derailed away from you. Maybe an odd way of putting this but I feel like if you're town here, it wouldnt be me making this point? Since I feel like looking at D1 where you were at risk compared to now where you've hardly really been considered outside of pairings where the other player has been prioritised first anyway

Issue with that is that I have you/Epi as more likely than JJJ/Epi but Epi was the only one to really bring you back into the picture today outside of Brad
Maybe that just means I have been more town on Days 2 & 3.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I don’t know if this means anything, but I’m amused that I only have two semi-vocal detractors in Epi and Delta, and each of them is suggesting that I am paired with the other.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Sloonei wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 3:34 pm I don’t know if this means anything, but I’m amused that I only have two semi-vocal detractors in Epi and Delta, and each of them is suggesting that I am paired with the other.
What if I said the team was exactly the 3 of Soonei/Delta/Epi?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Lime Coke wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 4:03 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 3:34 pm I don’t know if this means anything, but I’m amused that I only have two semi-vocal detractors in Epi and Delta, and each of them is suggesting that I am paired with the other.
What if I said the team was exactly the 3 of Soonei/Delta/Epi?
I’d ask you to point to evidence of a Delta/Epi pairing
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Bearing in mind that the deadline is 40 minutes away.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Delta what do you believe Lime Coke has done in this game that is fully incompatible with his mafia-aligned play?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

voted delta

Almost forgot to vote, no one is listening to me about Lime so I followed Epi the only other one I trust
;)
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 4:25 pm @Delta what do you believe Lime Coke has done in this game that is fully incompatible with his mafia-aligned play?
This question is pretty essential moving forward if you're town, Delta. Sense of urgency.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 4:25 pm @Delta what do you believe Lime Coke has done in this game that is fully incompatible with his mafia-aligned play?
Looking at his approach throughout the game, it feels far better than what I know of his wolfgame. Feels more like the v!Brad I know where he's spent the game genuinely trying to work things out in the time he's had compared to what I've seen of his wolfgame in the past where he's a lot more joke-y, carefree almost to a fault?

I've said in earlier days I think but it feels like he cares about the result here rather than just taking whatever misvote gets offered to him
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

There's no real specific thing, just more of a general insight into how he's played.

I guess a good example would be looking at how he's approached me; as a wolf I'd half expect him to let me die, go "wow look Delta townread me so I have to be town" and use that legacy to push misvotes elsewhere. Instead it's felt like he's genuinely evaluated my alignment and tried to be right on reading me

I feel like in saying some of this I'm calling him a bad wolf, not intended ;;', but just what I've observed having played with him a fair bit
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Delta wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 4:40 pm There's no real specific thing, just more of a general insight into how he's played.

I guess a good example would be looking at how he's approached me; as a wolf I'd half expect him to let me die, go "wow look Delta townread me so I have to be town" and use that legacy to push misvotes elsewhere. Instead it's felt like he's genuinely evaluated my alignment and tried to be right on reading me

I feel like in saying some of this I'm calling him a bad wolf, not intended ;;', but just what I've observed having played with him a fair bit
Can you give me a quick impression of how frequently you've played with or spectated mafia Lime Coke

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 4:41 pm
Delta wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 4:40 pm There's no real specific thing, just more of a general insight into how he's played.

Can you give me a quick impression of how frequently you've played with or spectated mafia Lime Coke
uhhh

Twice back in November/December where I played against w!him, earlier this year in a mash setting, spectated w!him in the finale of last year's champs where I had him as lockwolf about halfway through D1, and have hosted w!him I think once, maaaaaybe twice?

Other instances I've probably forgotten but those off the top of my head
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

And then a few either v!him/w!me games or v/v games
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Syn »

Day 3 poll

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Re: [N3] Leporidae Mafia

Post by Syn »

Day 3 comes to a close...

The remaining rabbits banded together to concoct their best, most daring anti-hawk plan yet.

"We could fight!" said one rabbit.

"With what?" countered another.

They mulled this over until the silence became awkward.

"What about a scarecrow?" suggested a rabbit lounging under a tree.

The rabbits all chattered at this. "It's not a crow!" said a skeptic. "It won't wor—"

Everyone turned, curious at the cut-off. The skeptical rabbit stared ponderously at the tree. "Doesn't that tree look a little like us?"

"It does!"

"Let's confuse the hawk! Let's stay here, and trick it into flying into the tree!"

"This will work! I know it will!"

It didn't work. Delta was promptly yoinked from their burrow with due haste.

Delta has been eliminated. They were the Belgian Hare, and they were also a villager.

Night 3 will last 24 hours until 2:00 PM PST on Saturday, May 25, 2024. The wolves have 23 hours to get their night kill to me. Be aware that D4 will be LYLO with locked votes. Votes must be declared in the thread for them to count.

@Delta
@Epignosis
@fingersplints
@JaggedJimmyJay
@Lime Coke
@Roxy
@Sloonei

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Re: [N3] Leporidae Mafia

Post by Syn »

Apologies for the delay, I haven't been able to load the forum for the past half hour. Please hold.

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Re: [D4] Leporidae Mafia

Post by Syn »

Day 4 approaches...

There are fewer rabbits now. The hawk notices this fact with unease. It's been getting a nice, full meal twice a day. It's gotten used to having a satisfied stomach.

But no matter. The hunt must go on. The sun has already risen above the trees, and the rabbits are already frolicking about, snuffling in the blades of glass. They're hesitant, but just like the hunt, so too must life go on. And life for a rabbit is foraging in the bright sun.

The same bright sun that obscured their view of the hawk, which swooped down and plucked up Epignosis without any fanfare.

But it's the most audacious kill to date. It didn't happen at the sluggishness of dawn or the yawning of dusk. Nay, this was broad daylight.

The few remaining rabbits were brought into riotous disarray. They needed a solution, now, or else.

Epignosis has been killed. They were the Cinnamon Rabbit, and they were also a villager.

D4 will last for 48 hours until 2:30 PM PST on Monday, May 27, 2024.

@Epignosis
@fingersplints
@JaggedJimmyJay
@Lime Coke
@Roxy
@Sloonei

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

THIS IS LYLO. VOTES ARE LOCKED. THE POLL WILL NOT LET YOU CHANGE YOUR VOTE. DECLARE YOUR VOTE IN THREAD.

ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

bleh

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Okay well.

My vote is on either JJJ or Sloonie.

Main reason being that these two should know 1. How to find someone that is obvious town like how Delta was and 2. That the POE might be massively fucked and something MIGHT need to change about it.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 5:34 pm Okay well.

My vote is on either JJJ or Sloonie.

Main reason being that these two should know 1. How to find someone that is obvious town like how Delta was and 2. That the POE might be massively fucked and something MIGHT need to change about it.
All due respect, but I don't think anyone in this game is obvious town. There are nine posts.

With Delta revealing green though, I will strongly consider what he had to say about you.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Sloonie probably is closest to being in the POE since he was pushed on the most.

JJJ hasn't received much attention in terms of scumreads and kinda doesn't have an excuse.

Return to “Previous Hustles”