Help! Hostage Host! [WOLF WIN]

Play the current Light Game here!
- Any number of players
- Any number of non-vanilla roles
- Required day/night cycles are 72 hours (e.g. 48/24) or 48 hours (e.g. 24/24)
- Some kind of post count limitation is instilled (e.g. each player may not post more than 50 times per phase)

Moderators: Game Facilitators, Racket Host

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 91

Re: Help! Hostage Host! [D1]

Post by Porscha »

S~V~S wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 5:16 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 4:56 pm Idk, I asked SVS if Sig tries as town to give reads. But she didn't answer..
Um, I repeated several times that I would be AFK the last hour or so. So I didn't answer you. But why did you ask me; why didn't you read his (at that time) 6-7 posts? He had made at least one reads post.

And it isn't my responsibility to answer questions about people who aren't me.

Since I am on the poll, and am not the role listed, Imma presume I'm alive btw.

How did Falcon get yeeted?
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 4:43 pm @S~V~S

@sig

Why are you voting Michelle?
I kinda said why several times; her posts didn't ring true to me, she doesn't feel like she's being sincere. I feel she cobbled her reads list together without any real thought. Like she hadn't actually put any thought into it. And Michelle pays attention and puts thought into it when she's town.

I didn't buy it, I, like you said something similar iirc?, don't take it into account when people say "no meta reads". I kinda don't buy it now.
Falcon got yeeted by having the most votes

What about her posts didn't sound sincere to you?
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

S~V~S wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 5:19 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 4:58 pm I don't suspect SVS at this point but there is a massive amount of lowkey disrespect for someone with a pretty damn good wolfgame.
What does this mean? It's a very twisty way to word something.
It's really not twisty lol. It's pretty straightforward
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 25
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Help! Hostage Host! [D2]

Post by Long Con »

I just kind of feel like I'm seeing something different than the rest of you.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

S~V~S wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 5:39 pm Also, whoever said that "SVS is the one shot vig" thing doesn't know me very well. I'm a use it or lose it gal. If I had a kill, I would have killed Michelle last night tbh.

I didn't vote out of the gate today because we all make mistakes, I'm willing to start a new day. But last night when i came in after work and saw that, "I don't know what sig said, I asked SVS and she didn't answer" (paraphrase), I was like 105% sure she was bad lol.

So I'm at a family party for the night, but I'll pop in later and be aound most of tomorrow and Sunday.
svs, why does that post make you so confident on michelle...? am I missing the context as to what makes this so bad or something
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Scotty wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 6:19 pm Intriguing!!

So from no one dying, that leaves only 2 possibilities unless mafia are allowed to holster, which I doubt at this point (even though Robyn did that for the first couple nights when we were scum partners on wolfwalkers):
-mafia found the SK
-we have a jailer, and they were successful.

From the messages, that longer one implied we are in matrix 5, which would all but confirm it isn’t a jailer, but I of course have no reason to believe that post anyway

I’m currently running the assumption that mafia shot at the SK. Dunno if that helps or hurts us at this point
if I was a wolf I would have shot you, so what does that say about you lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Scotty wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 6:23 pm I haven’t dissected end of day- I must admit that I thought day ended when I last posted and left for a show thinking that was that. My time zone is now corrected.

Falcon going wasn’t a terrible pick, I guess. I don’t think I would have gone against that as a choice in the moment. We had no reason to believe him to be the effing cop. So that sucks. I’ll look into people’s reasons later.

Still don’t like Roxy’s vanity vote at the time. I’m not inclined to think [VOTE: jack] aubergine is a bad one to start on today
scotty do you know exactly what the vc was when roxy made that vote btw? I was thinking about that too
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 6:25 pm

So from no one dying, that leaves only 2 possibilities unless mafia are allowed to holster, which I doubt at this point (even though Robyn did that for the first couple nights when we were scum partners on wolfwalkers):
-mafia found the SK

From the messages, that longer one implied we are in matrix 5, which would all but confirm it isn’t a jailer, but I of course have no reason to believe that post anyway

I’m currently running the assumption that mafia shot at the SK. Dunno if that helps or hurts us at this point
If we're in matrix 3, it's less likely that the wolves shot the sker but it's also the only scenario where the wolves could have shot the sker and it actually matters. If we're in matrix 5, they probably don't shoot the sker again but there's no town vig to take advantage of the sk losing their vest.
so what
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 148
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Porscha wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 11:30 pm

-mafia found the SK

I also would have shot me.

However, I also would have jailed me for that very reason. So I actually would have shot someone else.

The question is not what I would do though. Or you, I guess.

Unless you’re a wolf. But I have a theory that maybe you’re town
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 11:24 pm I just kind of feel like I'm seeing something different than the rest of you.
I can’t tell if you’re doubling down on the SVS is dead thing because you truly believe it or you are trying to throw off your scent.

If it’s the former, then I must inform you no one died. SVS is still on the poll, ergo everyone is still alive.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Porscha wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 11:31 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 6:23 pm I haven’t dissected end of day- I must admit that I thought day ended when I last posted and left for a show thinking that was that. My time zone is now corrected.

Falcon going wasn’t a terrible pick, I guess. I don’t think I would have gone against that as a choice in the moment. We had no reason to believe him to be the effing cop. So that sucks. I’ll look into people’s reasons later.

Still don’t like Roxy’s vanity vote at the time. I’m not inclined to think [VOTE: jack] aubergine is a bad one to start on today
scotty do you know exactly what the vc was when roxy made that vote btw? I was thinking about that too
Yes. This was the vote right before she voted.
Scotty wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:21 pm Vote totals
2-2-2
Dragon D. Luffy
No votes
Voters: None
falcon45ca
No votes
fingersplints
No votes
Jackofhearts2005
22%
Voters: Long Con, Scotty
Long Con
No votes
Michelle
22%
Voters: Jackofhearts2005, falcon45ca
Porscha
No votes
Roxy
No votes
Scotty
No votes
sig
22%
Voters: Dragon D. Luffy, Michelle
S~V~S
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
The thing is, she so nakedly placed a vanity vote that even the habitants of Mars knew what she was doing. Is that too wolfy to be wolfy? This sequence in particular was a quandary:
Roxy wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 10:20 am
Scotty wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:52 am Bleh. Jack is saying things that I agree with as I finish my reread.

I need fresh eyes. I’m working on being better at D1 reads. Looking for someone that is making sense but also a bit too hedgy and friendly. Like as if I were DDL’s friend (who was supposed to view this thread) and just started reading people for the first time.

DDL would be an appropriate, like, silly serial killer. Doing enough to make original points but also not sticking his neck out. Even though he’s been my top town.

Dunno, feeling cute I guess :shrug:

[VOTE: DDL] aubergine

Scotty, what is you doing
Funny I found the opposite inre: Jack. He is saying more words but are the adding to the game? idk and Jack's vibe and tone are a bit off for me.
Roxy wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:41 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 12:27 pm lol we weren’t crossposting. You came in after I left for work. Now I’m at work.

But ftr I don’t have any alarm bells going off for you.

I could still vote jack. Idk.

What do you think of DDL?
I do not feel one way or the other about Luffy. Yet.

Why are you considering voting Jack?
Scotty wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 12:30 pm Oops we did cross post, my bad. I missed this completely

Ok, so I’m not being the town leader by design. I’m just…posting. Which de facto makes me town leader because contributions across the board are minimal. It’s whatever.

Or is it? What is your stance on me then?
Agreed about your Town Leader status.

I have no stance on you as it is only D 1, that's just how I work.

Your vibe and tone feel ok thus far - how about that?
Roxy wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:37 pm vote falcon

He is vibing wrong for me. Vanity vote yep.

Not feeling sig or Michelle.
Could have went with Jack but my gut says falcon.
-Jack “feels off” and actually disagrees when I start coming around on him
-asks me why I’m voting for Jack
-agrees?? About my town leader status. Don’t know what she agrees with, but vibe feels ok
-vanity wagon, even though she could have made a difference with a vote on Jack, who a few posts ago she felt off about
-peaces out

Now this was a conscious decision. If she were bad, she’s protecting Jack. So why not just lump it on Michelle or sig? It’s a pretty lame way of defending him.

This makes no sense play wise to me if she is wolf. Though it also doesn’t make sense play wise to me if she is town.

Maybe she’s just the SK lolol

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 25
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 11:55 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 11:24 pm I just kind of feel like I'm seeing something different than the rest of you.
I can’t tell if you’re doubling down on the SVS is dead thing because you truly believe it or you are trying to throw off your scent.

If it’s the former, then I must inform you no one died. SVS is still on the poll, ergo everyone is still alive.
Ok. I think this is something to do with some message thing that I haven't read back to see yet. I'm not up-to-date. That must have been a message someone wrote to be posted. I thought the entire thing was just Wilgy being zany. My bad.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Scotty wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 7:05 pm Also only 7 people responded with their messages. Increased odds a PR didn’t act…or maybe mafia didn’t kill. So who the hell knows
One of these days, the answer is gonna be "lol the mafia forgot to submit a kill" but I've been waiting a long time and it hasn't happened yet.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Chandler just sneezed right in my face. Stupid cat.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Or not seeing something, as the case may be. :biggrin:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Porscha wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 11:30 pm

-mafia found the SK

Dead ass gottem
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Although actually, yeah, I'd have probably shot Scotty last night if I was a wolf.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Scotty wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 12:05 am

2-2-2
Dragon D. Luffy
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
fingersplints
No votes
Jackofhearts2005
22%
Long Con
No votes
Michelle
22%
Porscha
No votes
Roxy
No votes
Scotty
No votes
sig
22%
S~V~S
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
The thing is, she so nakedly placed a vanity vote that even the habitants of Mars knew what she was doing. Is that too wolfy to be wolfy? This sequence in particular was a quandary:
Scotty wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:52 am Bleh. Jack is saying things that I agree with as I finish my reread.

I need fresh eyes. I’m working on being better at D1 reads. Looking for someone that is making sense but also a bit too hedgy and friendly. Like as if I were DDL’s friend (who was supposed to view this thread) and just started reading people for the first time.

DDL would be an appropriate, like, silly serial killer. Doing enough to make original points but also not sticking his neck out. Even though he’s been my top town.

Funny I found the opposite inre: Jack. He is saying more words but are the adding to the game? idk and Jack's vibe and tone are a bit off for me.
Scotty wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 12:27 pm lol we weren’t crossposting. You came in after I left for work. Now I’m at work.

Scotty wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 12:30 pm Oops we did cross post, my bad. I missed this completely

Ok, so I’m not being the town leader by design. I’m just…posting. Which de facto makes me town leader because contributions across the board are minimal. It’s whatever.

-agrees?? About my town leader status. Don’t know what she agrees with, but vibe feels ok
-vanity wagon, even though she could have made a difference with a vote on Jack, who a few posts ago she felt off about
-peaces out

Now this was a conscious decision. If she were bad, she’s protecting Jack. So why not just lump it on Michelle or sig? It’s a pretty lame way of defending him.

This makes no sense play wise to me if she is wolf. Though it also doesn’t make sense play wise to me if she is town.

Tbh, feels scummy and particularly unaligned with you and me but I already knew I was town so :shrug:

Kinda reads like a wolf talking to a Scotty who knows Scotty isn't a wolf.

More fuel for the "Scotty was the nk, jailed or sker" theory.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Explain?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

2-2-2
Dragon D. Luffy
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
fingersplints
No votes
Jackofhearts2005
22%
Long Con
No votes
Michelle
22%
Porscha
No votes
Roxy
No votes
Scotty
No votes
sig
22%
S~V~S
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
No votes

-peaces out

I have the same opinion that lily had which was that roxy's play made very little sense, though it stayed true to her normal sense of play in that she does what she wants, it seemed like a super good way to protect a possible wolf at end of day or direct the kill elsewhere
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Long Con wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 12:26 am
Scotty wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 11:55 pm

Ok. I think this is something to do with some message thing that I haven't read back to see yet. I'm not up-to-date. That must have been a message someone wrote to be posted. I thought the entire thing was just Wilgy being zany. My bad.
nvm you did
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 1:10 am
Scotty wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 7:05 pm Also only 7 people responded with their messages. Increased odds a PR didn’t act…or maybe mafia didn’t kill. So who the hell knows
One of these days, the answer is gonna be "lol the mafia forgot to submit a kill" but I've been waiting a long time and it hasn't happened yet.
I have in fact been on a mafia team that did not submit a kill. in fact lily was there with me lmfao
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

but our kill was compulsive so it just randed. although I feel like before that has also happened where it wasn't compulsive so just. nobody died. whoops
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I guess if the wolves know we are in the column with a jailer they might choose to forego killing on purpose to simulate a role block or protect
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

but also unlike lily I remember reading michelle's end of day thinking she looked better than than the rest of the day but I dunno I'm not double checking right now I'm too tired
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Welp, this sucked.

I don't regret my vote but did it have to be the cop. Meh.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 81

Post by S~V~S »

Long Con wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 8:32 pm @S~V~S you dead, girl! No posty!
I verified with the host, but I never really thought I was dead since the role that post said was not my role.

I seem to have alot of @s this AM. Will plow through them.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

S~V~S wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 5:21 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 4:49 pm
sig wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 4:45 pm

@sig

Her lack of reads and voting for people even though she has no reads definitely seems to be a day 1 mafia unsure/having a hard time getting footing.
I don't trust ppl who have an easy time getting footing tbh.
It read to me like she was pretending to get footing, tbh.

What do you think of the mystery message saying you are Scotty are teammates?
The getting footing comment was just me being disagreeing with the idea that "not being sure what to do" = wolf that Sig was defending.

Anwering your question, I guess it's fine? I mean Im town, but I came here today expecting people to suspect me cuz I was the second vote on falcon. And I also defendes Scotty a lot. It's not the most elaborate read to make but is an obvious one.

I'm more annoyed that the person who posted that felt the need to make it in host message, rather than just coming here and saying it to our faces. Because we can't like, argue it, and use it to move the thread in other exciting directions. Also now that they have posted it here, they can't post here too without making the SK go after them. So I wouldnt post topical stuff like that in night messages, thats what Im saying.

So this is either a misguided townie or a townie with a way different opinion on what good play is than mine, or scum just messing with us. Leaning on the later tbh. I feel like a townie would want to make an actual case out of this, not a shady night post.
S~V~S wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 5:39 pm Also, whoever said that "SVS is the one shot vig" thing doesn't know me very well. I'm a use it or lose it gal. If I had a kill, I would have killed Michelle last night tbh.

I didn't vote out of the gate today because we all make mistakes, I'm willing to start a new day. But last night when i came in after work and saw that, "I don't know what sig said, I asked SVS and she didn't answer" (paraphrase), I was like 105% sure she was bad lol.

So I'm at a family party for the night, but I'll pop in later and be aound most of tomorrow and Sunday.
I guess you mean Michelle was being manipulative? I dig this read tbh.

2-2-2
Dragon D. Luffy
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
fingersplints
No votes
Jackofhearts2005
22%
Long Con
No votes
Michelle
22%
Porscha
No votes
Roxy
No votes
Scotty
No votes
sig
22%
S~V~S
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
No votes

-peaces out

I dunno sometimes wolves just act randomly to look natural because they don't particularly care about moving the thread in a specific direction.

Not being yeeted is easier than trying to make town yeet who you want.

Been there done that.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 6:18 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 4:58 pm I don't suspect SVS at this point but there is a massive amount of lowkey disrespect for someone with a pretty damn good wolfgame.
Means you aren't outside your wolfrange and I think ppl are clearing you too easy.
Thank you. And for the record, I didn't mean "twisty" in a bad way, I meant it more like "circuitous". Like I wasn't sure if you meant what you just explained or if you meant I was being disrespected I was :confused2:

And thanks for remembering, since I came back I haven't been as good a wolf as I used to be. Something Scotty said about me rang true to me, even if, like your observation, it was hedged.
Scotty wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 6:19 pm
SVS at face value is civ-like. Part of the thread, seems engaged for sake of engagement and not because she has to. If that makes sense.
I can still pull a fearless bad game out of the hat, but I spend alot more time hiding behind teammates in the chatroom these days. I won't say "frozen in fear" but more like "frozen in indecision". I don't know what to say, so i don't say anything. Both Scotty and Michelle say that up close and personal in Lasso. The baddies won that in spite of me. Same for last years GOC; Dizzy had to shove me into the thread, lol.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

S~V~S wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 5:39 am
Long Con wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 8:32 pm @S~V~S you dead, girl! No posty!
I verified with the host, but I never really thought I was dead since the role that post said was not my role.

I seem to have alot of @s this AM. Will plow through them.
Please don't give role info for free. We have a soup sk.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

[VOTE: Michelle] aubergine
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Everyone whose name starts with S are town.

Rest are meh.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 10:50 pm

Well they didn’t write it after the night
You have to submit messages during the night, like a night action. So no.

Linki @Dragon D. Luffy when I got in a bit ago, I had 10 @'s. I'll catch up to you ha ha
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Porscha wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 11:21 pm
S~V~S wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 5:16 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 4:56 pm Idk, I asked SVS if Sig tries as town to give reads. But she didn't answer..
Um, I repeated several times that I would be AFK the last hour or so. So I didn't answer you. But why did you ask me; why didn't you read his (at that time) 6-7 posts? He had made at least one reads post.

And it isn't my responsibility to answer questions about people who aren't me.

Since I am on the poll, and am not the role listed, Imma presume I'm alive btw.

How did Falcon get yeeted?

@sig

I kinda said why several times; her posts didn't ring true to me, she doesn't feel like she's being sincere. I feel she cobbled her reads list together without any real thought. Like she hadn't actually put any thought into it. And Michelle pays attention and puts thought into it when she's town.

I didn't buy it, I, like you said something similar iirc?, don't take it into account when people say "no meta reads". I kinda don't buy it now.
Falcon got yeeted by having the most votes

What about her posts didn't sound sincere to you?
See? Snappy! I just meant I didn't recall him having any votes when I was last in thread, or maybe 1, and he had just started a Champs Game, which is very time consuming. I didn't expect to see him yeeted, and since there were three wagons of 2-3 votes who weren't Falcon when i left, I wondered if someone was maybe being saved. Lookinbg for opinions, I guess. I haven't caught up to real time, I only skimmed the EOD during the night.

And nothing about her posts sounds sincere to me. Like I said, her early posts had nothing behind them, like she put together a list of names to look like she put together a list of names, not becasue she put any thought into it. I have played several games with her recently, and she has a certain benevolent feel about her when she's town. We were bad together in Lasso, we found each other in Sims and i vibed HARD with her, and she totally just rooked me in Avengers. I don't think town Michelle cobbles together that list, I think she would not even put out a list rather than something with no thought. I admire Michelles town game very much, and I don't think I'm seeing it here, :shrug:

She feels almost dismissive. This is the best I can explain it.

I don't want to vote for her without talking to her becasue of something she said during EOD, and she hasn't been back. Also i want to reread EOD in context, I mainly skimmed with a bit of reading in ISO.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 6:16 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 5:00 pm End of N1,

Hello this is your host DrWilgy, under no amount of coercion, here's the results from the night:

No one has died.

Swag.
Swag

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 5:51 am [VOTE: Michelle] aubergine
#Tellmemore.gif

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Michelle wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:25 am
#Tellmemore.gif
Readabove.gif
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Porscha wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 11:21 pm
It's really not twisty lol. It's pretty straightforward
I thought the way he explained it when i asked was more straightforward. But I do that alot myself, and i don't always get nuance, and I wasnt going for shade at Jack there; I was just looking for clarity. I think it was "disrespected" that threw me off.

linki Hi @Michelle !
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

If I am asking a meta thing for a player you know better than I do, I expect an answer.
Today would be nice, since yday you were busy.

My words irl are like 'i am 110% convinced that...' it's funny how you mentioned a percentage above 100 like I am usually doing XD

Also I am honoured by your vig choice, but I wonder what are you doing with a new civvie corpse...

And not lastly, sorry Falcon, paranoia hit me hard yday :bighug:

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:26 am
Michelle wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:25 am
#Tellmemore.gif
Readabove.gif
#Afterwork.gif

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

@S~V~S what happened is that Roxy put a vote on falcon out of nowhere, which people have called a vanity wagon. Then I decided I didn't like either option much (Michelle/Jack) and wanted to start a CFD of sorts, and I was also unhappy with the game's very high ratio of low posters, so I turned Roxy's vanity wagon into an actual one. Then near the end of the day, both Jack and Michelle hopped along. Don't remember who did it first.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Porscha wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 11:28 pm

svs, why does that post make you so confident on michelle...? am I missing the context as to what makes this so bad or something
I should have answered this with the last one, sorry for so many @'s

Becasue that is such a NOT town Michelle thing to say. She wouldn't trust a third party in that way as town, she'd look for herself. She could have read his 6 posts in the time it took her to make that post lol. It felt like she was trying to imply I was throwing out accusations, but then running away when confronted about it.

Like I said, I admire her town game, and I think that post was manipulative, which I don't associate with town Michelle. But TBH I think that's a not town thing to say for almost anyone.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Actually I decided to self press. Since I couldn't sleep because I was frustrated because mischopped is a thing I really dislike, I took the opportunity to vote Falcon who had such a weird vote on me without anything else AI itg.

I know I can solve and help town only if I am alive.
I didn't even think that he could be the cop smh.

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I just checked, 3rd from Michelle and 4tjh from Jack.

Both can be read as self defense votes imo, although we can read on their reasons too. Michelle mostly said falcon had no content.

Jack didn't give a reason to falcon but early on he made a declaration that he wanted to change his vote (which was on Michelle I think). I guess he didn't feel strong about Michelle? But did falcon feel like a better one? @Jackofhearts2005 elaborate plz.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Michelle wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:37 am Actually I decided to self press. Since I couldn't sleep because I was frustrated because mischopped is a thing I really dislike, I took the opportunity to vote Falcon who had such a weird vote on me without anything else AI itg.

You seem to be flip-flopping weirdly between having voted facon for self-press and actually coming up with a reason for it. Not sure if I dig it.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

S~V~S wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:33 am
Porscha wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 11:28 pm

I should have answered this with the last one, sorry for so many @'s

Becasue that is such a NOT town Michelle thing to say. She wouldn't trust a third party in that way as town, she'd look for herself. She could have read his 6 posts in the time it took her to make that post lol. It felt like she was trying to imply I was throwing out accusations, but then running away when confronted about it.

Like I said, I admire her town game, and I think that post was manipulative, which I don't associate with town Michelle. But TBH I think that's a not town thing to say for almost anyone.
I don't understand. Why is a crime to ask about meta and wait for the answer?

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:31 am @S~V~S what happened is that Roxy put a vote on falcon out of nowhere, which people have called a vanity wagon. Then I decided I didn't like either option much (Michelle/Jack) and wanted to start a CFD of sorts, and I was also unhappy with the game's very high ratio of low posters, so I turned Roxy's vanity wagon into an actual one. Then near the end of the day, both Jack and Michelle hopped along. Don't remember who did it first.
Really? So both Michelle and Jack were self pres? Self Pres is pretty much NAI. Since it was last hour, I don't really see much shade at Rox from me either. Why would a baddie start a third wagon when they weren't one of the two options already with votes in a game with only 2 baddies? They would vote for the option that wasn't their teammate presuming the wagon was started to save someone. If there were 3 wolves, yeah, but only 2? And following her own drummer is a very Rox thing, and is pretty much NAI.

After i finish my @s I'll have to reread in context.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:39 am
Michelle wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:37 am Actually I decided to self press. Since I couldn't sleep because I was frustrated because mischopped is a thing I really dislike, I took the opportunity to vote Falcon who had such a weird vote on me without anything else AI itg.

You seem to be flip-flopping weirdly between having voted facon for self-press and actually coming up with a reason for it. Not sure if I dig it.
They are both things that passed through my mind at Eod. What's there to dig?

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Michelle wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:40 am

I dunno, feels like a coincidence, that you suddenly decided the growing CFD was also the guy you wanted to vote for. Usually the player self-presing doesn't have areason to vote besides that.

It's not impossible though. Just unlikely. So meh.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Michelle wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:40 am

I wanted to stay away from the game at one moment.
The feeling of 'fuck it, why should I cry for it?' vanished after a while and I was curious to see what everyone says, since I stayed counting sheeps on the ceiling (imaginary, of course) and I still have that joy to solve the game that made me play it for more than 5 years, and I didn't want to vote Jack because of dead air dead villager state of game.

Now explain me why flip flopping is bad/wolfy

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

If am back later, after work

Return to “The Racket”