Help! Hostage Host! [WOLF WIN]

Play the current Light Game here!
- Any number of players
- Any number of non-vanilla roles
- Required day/night cycles are 72 hours (e.g. 48/24) or 48 hours (e.g. 24/24)
- Some kind of post count limitation is instilled (e.g. each player may not post more than 50 times per phase)

Moderators: Game Facilitators, Racket Host

Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: Help! Hostage Host! [D2]

Post by Michelle »

If am back later, after work
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Why a hot dog?
Poll runs till Mon May 27, 2024 12:00 am
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

You may select 1 option

Dragon D. Luffy
No votes
Voters: None
fingersplints
No votes
Jackofhearts2005
25%
Voters: Scotty
Long Con
No votes
Michelle
25%
Voters: Dragon D. Luffy
Porscha
No votes
Roxy
25%
Voters: Lilypetal
Scotty
No votes
sig
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
Someone going camping (non player)
25%
Voters: Syn
Total votes: 4
vc

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 81

Re: Help! Hostage Host! [D1]

Post by S~V~S »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 5:49 am
S~V~S wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 5:21 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 4:49 pm
sig wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 4:45 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 4:43 pm @S~V~S

@sig

Why are you voting Michelle?
Her lack of reads and voting for people even though she has no reads definitely seems to be a day 1 mafia unsure/having a hard time getting footing.
I don't trust ppl who have an easy time getting footing tbh.
It read to me like she was pretending to get footing, tbh.

What do you think of the mystery message saying you are Scotty are teammates?
The getting footing comment was just me being disagreeing with the idea that "not being sure what to do" = wolf that Sig was defending.

Anwering your question, I guess it's fine? I mean Im town, but I came here today expecting people to suspect me cuz I was the second vote on falcon. And I also defendes Scotty a lot. It's not the most elaborate read to make but is an obvious one.

I'm more annoyed that the person who posted that felt the need to make it in host message, rather than just coming here and saying it to our faces. Because we can't like, argue it, and use it to move the thread in other exciting directions. Also now that they have posted it here, they can't post here too without making the SK go after them. So I wouldnt post topical stuff like that in night messages, thats what Im saying.

So this is either a misguided townie or a townie with a way different opinion on what good play is than mine, or scum just messing with us. Leaning on the later tbh. I feel like a townie would want to make an actual case out of this, not a shady night post.
Yeah, I kinda felt the same. Becasue now, unless they want to get silly serial killed, it precludes them from actually making that case if it was a townie.

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 5:50 am
S~V~S wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 5:39 am
Long Con wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 8:32 pm @S~V~S you dead, girl! No posty!
I verified with the host, but I never really thought I was dead since the role that post said was not my role.

I seem to have alot of @s this AM. Will plow through them.
Please don't give role info for free. We have a soup sk.
I was just pointing out to LC why I posted, since I know that message is not true, and i can't get SSK for saying who I am not. But going forward should SSK be throwing stuff like that out there, trying to bait people to out themselves, we prolly should just ignore it.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Michelle wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:29 am
S~V~S wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 5:39 pm Also, whoever said that "SVS is the one shot vig" thing doesn't know me very well. I'm a use it or lose it gal. If I had a kill, I would have killed Michelle last night tbh.

I didn't vote out of the gate today because we all make mistakes, I'm willing to start a new day. But last night when i came in after work and saw that, "I don't know what sig said, I asked SVS and she didn't answer" (paraphrase), I was like 105% sure she was bad lol.

So I'm at a family party for the night, but I'll pop in later and be aound most of tomorrow and Sunday.
If I am asking a meta thing for a player you know better than I do, I expect an answer.
Today would be nice, since yday you were busy.

My words irl are like 'i am 110% convinced that...' it's funny how you mentioned a percentage above 100 like I am usually doing XD

Also I am honoured by your vig choice, but I wonder what are you doing with a new civvie corpse...

And not lastly, sorry Falcon, paranoia hit me hard yday :bighug:
Re sig, yes he does make reads, he DID make reads in this game, it would have taken you less time to read them yourself than to post to me about it, like i'm the sig whisperer. That whole thing looked to me like you trying to make me look uncooperative and unhelpful, when literally you should have just read his 6 posts yourself.

I am definitely not the resident sig expert, my only real meta re sig is I don't like voting him day one since he used to get mis yeeted alot, and sometimes i feel like he tries to come across as a bit less clever than he actually is when he's bad.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also "new civvie corpse"? I am not sure what your meaning is here?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Michelle wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:48 am If am back later, after work
I'll be in and out much of the day, I have to go to the laundromat, but i'll have my phone. I hope to real time a bit. In Avengers, I felt you and Syn were bad pretty much from the start, and I let it go as paranoia since I couldn't find a hook to drill in through.

So i won't lie, could totes be paranoia here, and if you are town, I'd like to find you.

Also welcome @Lilypetal
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Re: Help! Hostage Host! [D1]

Post by S~V~S »

Michelle wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:49 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:46 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:15 pm @ Jack I had enough from Nook on the same topic, I don't want to hear from you this. I am bored to death about post number linked to alignament. Find anything else and I believe you have a real scum read. Until then, your push has no substance.

@ SVS i never saw town Sig posting reads. If you have other infos, please tell me.

@ Roxy 'Um ok---- what would be the right reason? This feels like you are saying the vote on you is the right way to go but you disliked why?'
I mean anyone can have a wrong scum read and base it on a real thought. Jack's reason just doesn't seem real to me. The 8 games he's mentioning when I rand wolf are paired with 20 games where I was town and played the same. Also I didn't have 8 wolf games this year on Syndicate and MU and I doubt he followed me on every site I play to count my wolf games.
Yeah but reads aren’t the only civ thing. Not just for sig, for anyone.

I feel ok about Jack, and have a townier feel for sig than for you.

I’d rather not make a statement vote, so I’ll make a wagon vote and [VOTE: michelle] aubergine.

I’ll try to get back in here but I can’t be guaranteed to have the time. So sorry if wrong :shrug:
Sorry? Why sorry?
Of course you are wrong. But maybe you have an agenda.
An agenda? See that little shade push. That one little thing gave me the bit of a head tilt there.

And sorry becasue if I'm wrong I'm voting to yeet a townie, and I don't like doing so? Again, this post just feel like trying to low key push sus at me, and i think you are much more direct and somewhat fearless as town. If you thought I was bad you would say it. This seems less so, more like something I would do when bad, tbh. Not committing, just lobbing a pass out into the universe. Hopefully someone else will pick it up and run with it.

I am going to read through the rest of EOD without focusing on you, becasue I feel i have a bit of a jaundiced eye, and I really don't think self pres is AI, and I can't fault you for doing so.

Plus I think I've @ed at you enough for one morning.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 148
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:39 am
Michelle wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:37 am Actually I decided to self press. Since I couldn't sleep because I was frustrated because mischopped is a thing I really dislike, I took the opportunity to vote Falcon who had such a weird vote on me without anything else AI itg.

I know I can solve and help town only if I am alive.
I didn't even think that he could be the cop smh.
You seem to be flip-flopping weirdly between having voted facon for self-press and actually coming up with a reason for it. Not sure if I dig it.
mmm I do agree with this. Two different angles in the same breath, like she can’t make up her mind on what sounds the most defensible so she just says both
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Michelle wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:48 am
Michelle wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:40 am
Michelle wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:37 am Actually I decided to self press. Since I couldn't sleep because I was frustrated because mischopped is a thing I really dislike, I took the opportunity to vote Falcon who had such a weird vote on me without anything else AI itg.

You seem to be flip-flopping weirdly between having voted facon for self-press and actually coming up with a reason for it. Not sure if I dig it.
They are both things that passed through my mind at Eod. What's there to dig?
I wanted to stay away from the game at one moment.
The feeling of 'fuck it, why should I cry for it?' vanished after a while and I was curious to see what everyone says, since I stayed counting sheeps on the ceiling (imaginary, of course) and I still have that joy to solve the game that made me play it for more than 5 years, and I didn't want to vote Jack because of dead air dead villager state of game.

Now explain me why flip flopping is bad/wolfy
It can go both ways for sure
I don’t know if I would consider this flip flopping in context. It’s revisionist in the same paragraph. But both can exist, I suppose

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

S~V~S wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:56 am
Michelle wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:29 am
S~V~S wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 5:39 pm Also, whoever said that "SVS is the one shot vig" thing doesn't know me very well. I'm a use it or lose it gal. If I had a kill, I would have killed Michelle last night tbh.

I didn't vote out of the gate today because we all make mistakes, I'm willing to start a new day. But last night when i came in after work and saw that, "I don't know what sig said, I asked SVS and she didn't answer" (paraphrase), I was like 105% sure she was bad lol.

So I'm at a family party for the night, but I'll pop in later and be aound most of tomorrow and Sunday.
If I am asking a meta thing for a player you know better than I do, I expect an answer.
Today would be nice, since yday you were busy.

My words irl are like 'i am 110% convinced that...' it's funny how you mentioned a percentage above 100 like I am usually doing XD

Also I am honoured by your vig choice, but I wonder what are you doing with a new civvie corpse...

And not lastly, sorry Falcon, paranoia hit me hard yday :bighug:
Re sig, yes he does make reads, he DID make reads in this game, it would have taken you less time to read them yourself than to post to me about it, like i'm the sig whisperer. That whole thing looked to me like you trying to make me look uncooperative and unhelpful, when literally you should have just read his 6 posts yourself.

I am definitely not the resident sig expert, my only real meta re sig is I don't like voting him day one since he used to get mis yeeted alot, and sometimes i feel like he tries to come across as a bit less clever than he actually is when he's bad.
“I am definitely…the resident sig expert” -SVS

10,000 hours clocked in studying sig. impressive

I think someone said it yesterday (maybe DDL?) about town sig making some wild conspiracy theories; and we have seen that. I think he could be just town

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Oh and hi @Lilypetal! You’re the bext contestant on Who Wants to be a Wilgyaire!
Lilypetal wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 9:32 pm i get the vibe there's a wolf in roxy/michelle

I find Jack and Scotty and SvS towny
Can you expand on what specifically you find wolfy in Roxy and Michelle? I don’t quite get that from your posts

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Also I got confirmation that NKs are not mandatory so that’s cool. Could be possible with the 4 people that didn’t submit messages. By the looks of it, LC didn’t submit a message since he found a gold plate in Salt Lake City and it said ‘SVS has been killed’

LC seems to not know what game we’re playing which is certainly bizarre. I’m not sure wolf LC makes this dumbtell. But I also think town LC reads the OP.

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

S~V~S wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:58 am Also "new civvie corpse"? I am not sure what your meaning is here?
Some slowpokes are believing the post that says you are a dead vig.

Not sure if slowpokes or fake dumb tells tho.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

The feeling of 'fuck it, why should I cry for it?' vanished after a while and I was curious to see what everyone says, since I stayed counting sheeps on the ceiling (imaginary, of course) and I still have that joy to solve the game that made me play it for more than 5 years, and I didn't want to vote Jack because of dead air dead villager state of game.

It's like Scotty said, feels like you are throwing every excuse on the wall at once to see what sticks.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Kind of feels like LC is just coasting by, barely playing.

Which is not scummy per se.

But puts him somewhat low at the PoE list.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 9:34 am
S~V~S wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:58 am Also "new civvie corpse"? I am not sure what your meaning is here?

I would be the corpse if she is a vig, what are you talking about?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 10:23 am

It's like Scotty said, feels like you are throwing every excuse on the wall at once to see what sticks.
He didn't say that though

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 9:32 pm i get the vibe there's a wolf in roxy/michelle

I find Jack and Scotty and SvS towny
Hi Lily! Long time no see!

I want details for all these reads

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 11:15 pm TOWN:

scotty - vibez

svs - mindmeldy vibes -

porscha - hot

wolfy:

michelle - bad vibes and eod
roxy - eod felt extremely wolfy
Yes, I definitely want more from you!

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Michelle wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 10:38 am

Read the posts, please. A bunch of people didn't understand the host post.

Also dramatic much? Why are you so sure a vig Svs would have taken you down?
Michelle wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 10:39 am
It's called paraphrasing.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 10:49 am

Because she said so?
So what he said is translated in what you said?
Scotty wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 9:09 am

I don’t know if I would consider this flip flopping in context. It’s revisionist in the same paragraph. But both can exist, I suppose
Not quite

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 25
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 10:26 am Kind of feels like LC is just coasting by, barely playing.

Yes, the last few days have been quite busy, longer than usual work hours, and then just catching up with RL stuff. I should be back to a more cohesive presence from here on out.
Scotty wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 9:22 am Also I got confirmation that NKs are not mandatory so that’s cool. Could be possible with the 4 people that didn’t submit messages. By the looks of it, LC didn’t submit a message since he found a gold plate in Salt Lake City and it said ‘SVS has been killed’

LC seems to not know what game we’re playing which is certainly bizarre. I’m not sure wolf LC makes this dumbtell. But I also think town LC reads the OP.
Yeah, I totally missed the message thing in the opening post. I've been forced to catch up with Mafia on my phone more than my preferred desktop, and my eyes are starting to have trouble and need glasses, so I kind of skimmed over that 'presumed opening preamble' to see what the roles situation was. I was still generally aware that a Wolf kill was going to happen at night, and if I were a Wolf, my ignorance of the message thing would not preclude me from sending in a kill.

I don't know why a kill didn't happen last night, but I understand that delving into the minutae of it will probably only benefit the SSK, so I'll just say 'yay!'.

At this point, I'm not sure if the Gold Plate thing is some expression I don't know, or game related. :haha:

And, though I have no right to judge since I did not vote, I was sad to see falcon voted out, as Town, on Day 1... because that just happened in the concurrently running game at this time. @falcon45ca we still love you bro.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I'm a slowpoke and I still understood what Michelle meant by 'new Civvie corpse'. :meany:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

And please. I'm going to sacrifice my dignity intentionally and do a very sloppy fake dumbtell? Bro, I do enough REAL tells and slips that, like, no thanks, I'd rather try to trend my rep in the other direction. Obviously, not this day.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 31
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Wtaf? I'm not sure if there is any reason I would find acceptable for those that followed *MY* D1 vanity vote.

It's bs. Straight up.

@Lilypetal if you find me bad *again* by all means go for it. But we both know you are wrong.
It's so easy to come in after the vote in which you never voted or posted. Judge me by a normal d 1 occurrence that I have done literally 1000's of times.

Yah you have my full attention especially since there was zero reasons given. lol
;)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

@S~V~S I think you're Town this time. Don't let that make you suspicious of me, though.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Michelle wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 11:00 am

Because she said so?

Not quite
Yeah I think DDL is misconstruing my takeaway

I’m actively playing a behavioral psychologist to determine motivations for your reasoning and while I can see how you could be using multiple reasoning, I can also see how your meaning could also be better described as ‘I was self pressing AND of the people that I could have voted for, falcon was the one I found less settling’

I don’t know that I even suspect Michelle based on this

But I do see SVS and DDL do find it suspicious which I am noting

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Roxy wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 1:06 pm Image

Wtaf? I'm not sure if there is any reason I would find acceptable for those that followed *MY* D1 vanity vote.

It's bs. Straight up.

@Lilypetal if you find me bad *again* by all means go for it. But we both know you are wrong.
It's so easy to come in after the vote in which you never voted or posted. Judge me by a normal d 1 occurrence that I have done literally 1000's of times.

Yah you have my full attention especially since there was zero reasons given. lol
Roxy, serious question:
What do you hope to gain by placing a vanity vote, especially if you are critical of those following it?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 12:43 pm And please. I'm going to sacrifice my dignity intentionally and do a very sloppy fake dumbtell? Bro, I do enough REAL tells and slips that, like, no thanks, I'd rather try to trend my rep in the other direction. Obviously, not this day.
My gut tells me not to read into this- but I think this is a good sign for you. Not exactly helpful as town, but perhaps more destructive if you are a wolf not paying attention. Townread.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Also I think Roxy is not mafia. Doesn’t preclude her from being SK but I’m not feeling her as a vote todau

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 1:41 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 12:43 pm And please. I'm going to sacrifice my dignity intentionally and do a very sloppy fake dumbtell? Bro, I do enough REAL tells and slips that, like, no thanks, I'd rather try to trend my rep in the other direction. Obviously, not this day.
My gut tells me not to read into this- but I think this is a good sign for you. Not exactly helpful as town, but perhaps more destructive if you are a wolf not paying attention. Townread.
AND more helpful going forward, hopefully!
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Scotty wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 1:36 pm

It's bs. Straight up.

Roxy, serious question:
What do you hope to gain by placing a vanity vote, especially if you are critical of those following it?
I really can't believe you have to ask this question just goes to show everyone plays differently.

I wanted to pull his hed into the gane.
Just that simple.

There is literally no way for me to find someone bad d 1. It would have to be an outrageous move for me to notice d 1. I certainly cannot read falcon let alone anyone else on d 1.
;)
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Not quite
Not that post. This post:
Scotty wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 8:35 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:39 am You seem to be flip-flopping weirdly between having voted facon for self-press and actually coming up with a reason for it. Not sure if I dig it.
mmm I do agree with this. Two different angles in the same breath, like she can’t make up her mind on what sounds the most defensible so she just says both
I'm pretty sure the two sentences have the same meaning, yes.

What is the point of this argument, anyway? It's one thing to discuss on whether flip-flopping makes you scummy, but now you are nitpicking whether my usage of "paraphrasing" applies or not. This is a waste of time.

And it's only making you feel more manipulative to me since you are skipping posts that don't contribute to your nitpicking, while trying to make me look bad for something unrelated to the game.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Scotty wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 1:32 pm

Because she said so?

Not quite

I’m actively playing a behavioral psychologist to determine motivations for your reasoning and while I can see how you could be using multiple reasoning, I can also see how your meaning could also be better described as ‘I was self pressing AND of the people that I could have voted for, falcon was the one I found less settling’

Tbh I don't even think I'm misconstruing it. I also pointed out that it's possible for Michelle to have two motivations for her voice. A point that she apparently also missed in her effort to nitpick what I'm saying.

And it's fair if you don't suspect Michelle. I'm not sure about it, either. There is a chance she is just super annoyed about being voted and is firing the OMGUS cannon back at me. But right now I'm liking to have my vote parked there.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Long Con wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 12:40 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 10:26 am Kind of feels like LC is just coasting by, barely playing.

Yes, the last few days have been quite busy, longer than usual work hours, and then just catching up with RL stuff. I should be back to a more cohesive presence from here on out.
Scotty wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 9:22 am Also I got confirmation that NKs are not mandatory so that’s cool. Could be possible with the 4 people that didn’t submit messages. By the looks of it, LC didn’t submit a message since he found a gold plate in Salt Lake City and it said ‘SVS has been killed’

Yeah, I totally missed the message thing in the opening post. I've been forced to catch up with Mafia on my phone more than my preferred desktop, and my eyes are starting to have trouble and need glasses, so I kind of skimmed over that 'presumed opening preamble' to see what the roles situation was. I was still generally aware that a Wolf kill was going to happen at night, and if I were a Wolf, my ignorance of the message thing would not preclude me from sending in a kill.

I don't know why a kill didn't happen last night, but I understand that delving into the minutae of it will probably only benefit the SSK, so I'll just say 'yay!'.

At this point, I'm not sure if the Gold Plate thing is some expression I don't know, or game related. :haha:

And, though I have no right to judge since I did not vote, I was sad to see falcon voted out, as Town, on Day 1... because that just happened in the concurrently running game at this time. @falcon45ca we still love you bro.
From what I gather there are only 3 (4) possibilities.

1- Mafia holstered their kill (the lengedary mafia non-kill that never happens)
2- Mafia tried to kill the SK.
3- We have a jailkeeper, and mafia shot someone they protected, or (4), the jailkeeper blocked the mafia.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I hate having to play guess the set up. I find it to be too much brain work on a Saturday.
;)
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

It's bs. Straight up.

Now I'm tempted to just jump on every vanity vote you make so they turn into actual yeets with consequences and everything.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

But.... no way a baddie team does not kill. It does not feel"smart". Way too many gung ho players on this site.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 2:01 pm

It's bs. Straight up.

Now I'm tempted to just jump on every vanity vote you make so they turn into actual yeets with consequences and everything.
What the fuck luffy? XD
BTW I'm tempted to call you Luff like I do my dog. <3

I will never change. I just wanted falcon more involved.
;)
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Roxy wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 2:04 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 2:01 pm

It's bs. Straight up.

What the fuck luffy? XD
BTW I'm tempted to call you Luff like I do my dog. <3

I will never change. I just wanted falcon more involved.
I'm not asking you to change. I'm just annoyed that you poked people for the wagon you started, so I poked you back. :grin:

Either way, someone had to die day 1, whether you think you can read people or not. I'm pretty sure I can't read people either, and I usually prefer being the guy who nitpicks other people's cases instead. But the hammer at the end of the day is still inevitable, and so is the blaming game at the start of the next day.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

@Dragon D. Luffy Ok then continue on the poking. I've been mostly agreeing with your posts today so I'm interested to see what else you may find. You should play more.
;)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Roxy, you feel like Town energy to me.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

One thing that may be important.

This is either matrix 3 or 5.

If it's 5, and mafia didn't holster their kill (which I think I'll stop bringing up because it's incredibly unlikely), then mafia now knows who the SK is.

If we catch a mafia, we need to ISO their posts for who they might know the SK is.

For instance, if I'm mafia and I know the SK, I'll likely leave them alone, maybe even protect them, because mafia can win with the SK.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Scotty wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 1:32 pm

Because she said so?

Not quite

Dude, you made that post like an hour after I left, I haven't posted since before you made it. Like I said, I don't find self pres AI, and when I self pres I try to find a rationale for it so as not to feel like a jerk, so I'm not calling people out for the same thing.

So you can un-note me agreeing with it. I do think I agreed with something else you said, but it was about me :D
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I said I would have. If I have a one use I use it up pretty fast so i don't lose it, and reading that EOD last night I was pretty sure she was woofin.Someone put a message into the night post that I was the town vig. Had I been that role (WHICH I AM NOT :noble: ) I would have vigged her last night. I know self meta is bullshit, buit I would have.

I know you read that post, since you told me not to talk roles due to SSK.
Long Con wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 12:41 pm

I'm a slowpoke and I still understood what Michelle meant by 'new Civvie corpse'. :meany:
Well I didn't lol. I thought maybe she was talking about Falcon, which is why I was perplexed. I have nuance issues at times, now that it was explained it's like, Duh, why did I miss that?

Also, having read more into the EOD, and her coming in earlier, I think her vote for Falcon was not unlike when she votes for me sionce I'm a friend and she has no idea where to vote. A meaningless vote on a friend who will understand since she doesn't want to not vote. I don't sus her for it. DDL comes out more sus for his vote, imo.

Since the thread doesn't really show the votes in the poll, just the posts. DDL said both Michelle and Jack were saving.

Was it tied when either of the two of them moved their votes?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also, having read more into the EOD, and her coming in earlier, I think her vote for Falcon was not unlike when she votes for me sionce I'm a friend and she has no idea where to vote. A meaningless vote on a friend who will understand since she doesn't want to not vote. I don't sus her for it. DDL comes out more sus for his vote, imo.
Her =Roxy
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I still am sus of Michelle, but am not unwilling to hear everyone else. I know I can have a tendency to tunnel, and I'm trying not to.

So as of now, I wouldn't be voting Scotty, Lily and Roxy. Also as an aside, in my opinion, I don't think Rox/Splints could have been bad teammates. Splints had two games, she stayed in the other. I think it would have been otherwise had she been on a team with Rox. So if either of these two flip, it would autoclear the other for me. And right now they both look pretty towny to me, even if maybe not to each other.

My midrange is Porscha, DDL and Jack. DDL's vote on Falcon was the iggiest of the 4, but overall I still feel he's pretty towny.

Lower midrange I want to hear from sig and from LC. I don't think I've gotten a feel for LCs opinions, and I didn't note sig having any new opinions, just some defensiveness since his early posts.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:37 am I just checked, 3rd from Michelle and 4tjh from Jack.

Both can be read as self defense votes imo, although we can read on their reasons too. Michelle mostly said falcon had no content.

Jack didn't give a reason to falcon but early on he made a declaration that he wanted to change his vote (which was on Michelle I think). I guess he didn't feel strong about Michelle? But did falcon feel like a better one? @Jackofhearts2005 elaborate plz.
Yeah, it was mostly me feeling Michelle was being more townie and Falcon was more of a coin flip. Sucks it landed on double heads or whatever the metaphorical equivalent of yeeting the cop day 1 is.

At this point (where your post is made, not through the full day), I suspect Michelle most, which also sucks cause I could have just yeeted her yesterday probably. Like nothing there today is inspiring. I guess she doesn’t look less alone than yesterday.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I keep repeating to myself “it is summer for the wolves as well” because idk if im fairly and accurately reading Michelle’s activity.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

S~V~S wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:39 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:31 am @S~V~S what happened is that Roxy put a vote on falcon out of nowhere, which people have called a vanity wagon. Then I decided I didn't like either option much (Michelle/Jack) and wanted to start a CFD of sorts, and I was also unhappy with the game's very high ratio of low posters, so I turned Roxy's vanity wagon into an actual one. Then near the end of the day, both Jack and Michelle hopped along. Don't remember who did it first.
Really? So both Michelle and Jack were self pres? Self Pres is pretty much NAI. Since it was last hour, I don't really see much shade at Rox from me either. Why would a baddie start a third wagon when they weren't one of the two options already with votes in a game with only 2 baddies? They would vote for the option that wasn't their teammate presuming the wagon was started to save someone. If there were 3 wolves, yeah, but only 2? And following her own drummer is a very Rox thing, and is pretty much NAI.

After i finish my @s I'll have to reread in context.
I don’t get what you’re saying but I noticed years ago that ppl say “wolves don’t care about town vs town wagons” and from then on, I was much more likely to have strong opinions on town vs town wagons as a wolf.

I didn’t self pres because something something unyeetable

Return to “The Racket”