Help! Hostage Host! [WOLF WIN]

Play the current Light Game here!
- Any number of players
- Any number of non-vanilla roles
- Required day/night cycles are 72 hours (e.g. 48/24) or 48 hours (e.g. 24/24)
- Some kind of post count limitation is instilled (e.g. each player may not post more than 50 times per phase)

Moderators: Game Facilitators, Racket Host

Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 148
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Help! Hostage Host! [D2]

Post by Scotty »

S~V~S wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 4:09 pm I still am sus of Michelle, but am not unwilling to hear everyone else. I know I can have a tendency to tunnel, and I'm trying not to.

So as of now, I wouldn't be voting Scotty, Lily and Roxy. Also as an aside, in my opinion, I don't think Rox/Splints could have been bad teammates. Splints had two games, she stayed in the other. I think it would have been otherwise had she been on a team with Rox. So if either of these two flip, it would autoclear the other for me. And right now they both look pretty towny to me, even if maybe not to each other.

My midrange is Porscha, DDL and Jack. DDL's vote on Falcon was the iggiest of the 4, but overall I still feel he's pretty towny.

Lower midrange I want to hear from sig and from LC. I don't think I've gotten a feel for LCs opinions, and I didn't note sig having any new opinions, just some defensiveness since his early posts.
Why Lily?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Roxy wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 2:01 pm But.... no way a baddie team does not kill. It does not feel"smart". Way too many gung ho players on this site.
Maybe the mafia REALLY wanted to kill DDL but they couldn’t because I missed him so much so we just holstered.

Hypothetically. :blush:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 2:36 pm One thing that may be important.

This is either matrix 3 or 5.

If it's 5, and mafia didn't holster their kill (which I think I'll stop bringing up because it's incredibly unlikely), then mafia now knows who the SK is.

If we catch a mafia, we need to ISO their posts for who they might know the SK is.

For instance, if I'm mafia and I know the SK, I'll likely leave them alone, maybe even protect them, because mafia can win with the SK.
I mean real talk, I’m almost certain mafia shot Scotty and Scotty is the serial killer.

He’s the most obviously townread player D1 and somebody said something about him caring more about appearing townie than who was actually yeeted and that tracks.

If it was a jailkeeper, they’d just say something, right?

Idk if we have to yeet the sk to win tho.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Surely.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Also if it was a jk kill, that means they stopped the vig kill too or the vig holstered. If we’re in not a jk world, we’re also in not a vig world and zero kills makes more sense.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Gonna get host clarification on if the sk winning means they leave the game or they end the game.

If they leave, it’s arguably not worth yeeting them. If they win, we absolutely must.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

Scotty wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 9:17 am Oh and hi @Lilypetal! You’re the bext contestant on Who Wants to be a Wilgyaire!
Lilypetal wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 9:32 pm i get the vibe there's a wolf in roxy/michelle

I find Jack and Scotty and SvS towny
Can you expand on what specifically you find wolfy in Roxy and Michelle? I don’t quite get that from your posts
Basically it felt like Roxy didn't really believe in anything. I got the vibe they were just saying things to say em and their Falcon vote was particularly pretty bad. I felt like their eod was fairly paired with Michelle because of how the votes landed.

As far as Michelle goes, I just didn't like her eod posts. It felt very robotic and alien. Like she was trying to sound like an entitled villager for show. I don't mean like her wording or anything though I specifically just mean how she was outwardly portraying herself and her posting during eod
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Michelle wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 10:40 am
Lilypetal wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 9:32 pm i get the vibe there's a wolf in roxy/michelle

I find Jack and Scotty and SvS towny
Hi Lily! Long time no see!

I want details for all these reads
It's mostly just vibes tbf. Scotty just seems towny and someone who I will look into later if he isn't NKed.

Jack had towny vibes. I didn't really sense any agenda in his posting, felt fairly fluid. Could be wolf but meh

SvS I melded with a lot in their posting. So I tr
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Roxy wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 1:06 pm Image

Wtaf? I'm not sure if there is any reason I would find acceptable for those that followed *MY* D1 vanity vote.

It's bs. Straight up.

@Lilypetal if you find me bad *again* by all means go for it. But we both know you are wrong.
It's so easy to come in after the vote in which you never voted or posted. Judge me by a normal d 1 occurrence that I have done literally 1000's of times.

Yah you have my full attention especially since there was zero reasons given. lol
What? lol
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 148
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 5:12 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 2:36 pm One thing that may be important.

If it's 5, and mafia didn't holster their kill (which I think I'll stop bringing up because it's incredibly unlikely), then mafia now knows who the SK is.

If we catch a mafia, we need to ISO their posts for who they might know the SK is.

For instance, if I'm mafia and I know the SK, I'll likely leave them alone, maybe even protect them, because mafia can win with the SK.
I mean real talk, I’m almost certain mafia shot Scotty and Scotty is the serial killer.

He’s the most obviously townread player D1 and somebody said something about him caring more about appearing townie than who was actually yeeted and that tracks.

Stop trying to get the jail keeper to claim. That doesn’t help

I agree I would likely be the obvious kill target. I also would be putting myself in a compromising position if I were SK being called a ‘town leader’. I would much rather toe the line and not be too loud and brazen if I were SK.

Probably

/end WIFOM
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 5:19 pm Gonna get host clarification on if the sk winning means they leave the game or they end the game.

If they leave, it’s arguably not worth yeeting them. If they win, we absolutely must.
Host message inconclusive.

Suppose the serial killer ends the game if he wins. It is good for the serial killer to not confirm this. Largely bad for the town and wolves because they could have their win stolen by EON2. In fact, if the town is dumb and allows themselves to be sniped by the sk, that would be unfair to the wolfteam to lose this way, having not been caught or having had the ability to prevent the silly sk from making their kills.

Suppose the serial killer leaves the game if he wins. It is bad for the serial killer to not confirm this. It prevents the town from seeing a serial killer that has one kill (granted, harder without knowing if the vigilante exists but eventually we know one way or the other) and saying that letting the serial killer get another kill = one town kill and yeeting the serial killer = giving up a day = one town kill (from the wolf nk) so why fucking bother hunting for or yeeting the sk?

Overall, I think we're more likely to be looking at a serial killer who leaves the game when and if they make their wincon. However, the serial killer is basically anticlaim and anticlaim. It'd be nice to remove that. I'm also against 3Ps that can skate to victory because the town shrugs but that's more of a game theory hosting kinda dislike. In game, I'm going to pursue my wincon and not yeet a 3P that I think it isn't in the town's best interest to eliminate just because I think games generally should motivate me to do so.

I'd be more likely to just shrugyeet Scotty if we didn't have better options. As is, I townread less than half the game and I'd feel super stupid if I was wrong about this and we yeeted Scotty and even if I'm right about this, there's a fair chance we just like...don't let Scotty get kills. He doesn't know who the mafia is. He can't purposely lead us astray. He may help find wolves by accident or in an attempt to convince us he's not the serial killer. Or you know because he's actually a townie and looking for wolves. wowee.jpg
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

And no, if the jk exists and targeted Scotty and there was no kill, don't claim that. If you targeted someone more sus or quiet, do. Duh.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 81

Post by S~V~S »

Scotty wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 5:02 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 4:09 pm I still am sus of Michelle, but am not unwilling to hear everyone else. I know I can have a tendency to tunnel, and I'm trying not to.

So as of now, I wouldn't be voting Scotty, Lily and Roxy. Also as an aside, in my opinion, I don't think Rox/Splints could have been bad teammates. Splints had two games, she stayed in the other. I think it would have been otherwise had she been on a team with Rox. So if either of these two flip, it would autoclear the other for me. And right now they both look pretty towny to me, even if maybe not to each other.

My midrange is Porscha, DDL and Jack. DDL's vote on Falcon was the iggiest of the 4, but overall I still feel he's pretty towny.

Lower midrange I want to hear from sig and from LC. I don't think I've gotten a feel for LCs opinions, and I didn't note sig having any new opinions, just some defensiveness since his early posts.
Why Lily?
She came in and did the fresh air thing, she had opinions, she didn't hedge them. I don't necessarily agree with all of them (I agree that I'm towny :noble: but, unlike Lily, I think Roxys vote was NAI for her). Also my fave old school courtesy is taking subs off the table for the day/night they sub in as a courtesy for helping out and to give them time to get their feet wet. The host took them off the poll back then, but i try to do it personally now. It's one of the old Lostpedia courtesies I especially like. It's easy in her case since she just feels solid to me.

tl;dr, She just subbed in and is off the table for me today as a rule of thumb, but I also liked her presence.

Basically, she came late to class, but she put in the effort and did her homework.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 4:34 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:39 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:31 am @S~V~S what happened is that Roxy put a vote on falcon out of nowhere, which people have called a vanity wagon. Then I decided I didn't like either option much (Michelle/Jack) and wanted to start a CFD of sorts, and I was also unhappy with the game's very high ratio of low posters, so I turned Roxy's vanity wagon into an actual one. Then near the end of the day, both Jack and Michelle hopped along. Don't remember who did it first.
Really? So both Michelle and Jack were self pres? Self Pres is pretty much NAI. Since it was last hour, I don't really see much shade at Rox from me either. Why would a baddie start a third wagon when they weren't one of the two options already with votes in a game with only 2 baddies? They would vote for the option that wasn't their teammate presuming the wagon was started to save someone. If there were 3 wolves, yeah, but only 2? And following her own drummer is a very Rox thing, and is pretty much NAI.

After i finish my @s I'll have to reread in context.
I don’t get what you’re saying but I noticed years ago that ppl say “wolves don’t care about town vs town wagons” and from then on, I was much more likely to have strong opinions on town vs town wagons as a wolf.

I didn’t self pres because something something unyeetable
I do that alot, think I'm being clear when I'm not. Basically, I was saying I think Roxs vote really WAS just a throwaway vote, the one thing about it that surprised me is that she didn't drop it on me. She makes votes like that early days if she has been mostly AFK. And it would be pointless to start another wagon (on Falcon) when there were three other wagons going at that time, and there are only 2 wolves. Only one of the other wagons could have been a hypothetical teammate, so why start a new one wagon\, from a woilfy perspective, they had other choices open to them. It would have been cleaner and more economical to just hop on an existing wagon if she was saving a teammate. So I don't think she was saving a teammate with that vote. I think she wasn't caught up to the nuance of the thread, was annoyed Falcon wasn't posting videos with her, so she poked him with a vote.

I wasn't really talking about t/t wagons. And when i think back on it, I myself seldom self pres myself. If I get to that point as town especially I'm just so annoyed I don't bother. But I generally don't find it AI when other people do it. I found DDLs Falcon vote most sus of the 4. And he's been playing a sort of Devils Advocate role, I can't really get a grip on him.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

@Michelle if self pres wasn't a valid voting consideration for you today, who do you think you'd be voting for?

Still sus of sig?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

On one level, it makes sense. No one is gonna yeet Scotty this game.

But on the other level, the best survival scenario for SK is being towny enough not to get yeeted but not so towny they get NKed.

So I would ask; Has Scotty had any very strong opinions? He tends to really focus on his suspects. I'm not sure I'm seeing that, though. He didn't seem to have a very strong single suspect. A few hours before he actually voted for you, he made this post with the "Maybe Jack" kinda vibe, and he only made one post inbetween. If you search his posts for "Jack" its kinda meh.

Scotty wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 12:27 pm
Roxy wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 10:22 am
Scotty wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:45 am
Michelle wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 6:04 am
Porscha wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:38 am
Michelle wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 12:51 am Scotty feels towny and that's the only solid read I have for now

No toDay's votes:
DDL
SVS
LC
Falcon

Pool of players I would vote
Jack
Porscha
Sig

The amount of 1 vote wagons shows that mafia doesn't care about them.
why lc and falcon townreads

a line on the sr's is helpful too

unless you plan on getting me ML'd again >:(
They're not reads, they are who I would and wouldn't vote.
If i wanted to vote you, i would, but I think Sig is more probably to flip mafia.
I’m trying so hard not to use meta this game, but on the flip side…

I find that the scummier sig is, the townier he is lol

While I can understand the suspicion on him, I also know he is like the easiest mid-elim fodder on D1. Especially for wolves to latch onto.

Not to say I think you’re a wolf, but I don’t see him as being incredibly fruitful of a choice today if he were to flip good.
hahahahahahahah - It's good to be right :p :p :p :beer: Meta will always make its way into everyone's game one way or the other.

Also we were cross posting right now yet you completely ignored me :pout: :stare:

why?
lol we weren’t crossposting. You came in after I left for work. Now I’m at work.

But ftr I don’t have any alarm bells going off for you.

I could still vote jack. Idk.

What do you think of DDL?

Being the loudest voice in the thread is not a great idea for an SK in general, more so here, and i know Scotty knows how to fade back in a towny looking way. Be a memorable thread presence without being a thread leader, I saw him do it in Lasso.

So even if he is the loudest voice in the thread, he's also not tunnelling anyone. Not even you, who he's voted for twice now. I don't see why the baddies would be targeting him, unless they were YOU, and I seriously doubt you would be that obvious. Also if you were the baddie who tried to kill him I doubt you would float this ^^ either. So this post bumps you up for me.

So yeah, this is possible, but it isn't a foregone conclusion. I won't be voting on him based on it. Every night just post the most innocuous message, "No one died" "Everyone died" etc. Everyone claim Vanilla. I plan to worry about SSK when and if they manage to kill someone, and who that someone is. Until then, I'm hunting baddies.

And I would expect Scotty to continue doing the same.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Scotty wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 10:56 pm

I agree I would likely be the obvious kill target. I also would be putting myself in a compromising position if I were SK being called a ‘town leader’. I would much rather toe the line and not be too loud and brazen if I were SK.

Probably

/end WIFOM
I read this as saying the jailkeeper would have said something, not that they should do so now.

But if the Jailkeeper had the SSK, and knew who they were that way (or guessed would be better, I'm sure SSK would lie) then wouldn't SSK know who the JK is? Or is that role generally a blind chat? Like the JK knows who their target is, but the target doesn't know who the JK is? Not looking for anyone to answer this btw, I'm asking this in a "general" kind of way. I'm not the best at traditional roles and how they function.

I would guess in this game it would be a blind chat, or at least I hope so.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

S~V~S wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 6:41 am @Michelle if self pres wasn't a valid voting consideration for you today, who do you think you'd be voting for?

Still sus of sig?
Idk..
I will let Sig post and do something.
I read some posts saying he is ok-ish. I can't see it, but also if I am wrong it's better to listen to my town reads.

I don't know about the self press. I don't like how DDL tried to misinterpret my posts, taking what Scotty said and stretching it to another meaning (for me, at least, that was not paraphrasing, however as ESL I can't be 100% sure about that

I don't like Lily calling me robotic, that's borderline insulting me and maybe she did her homework but I don't see anything than an analysis who is NAI and easy fake-able.
No question, nothing, she has the answers.... Nah, this doesn't look good to me..

Tinfoiling DDL it's a little early, so no.

Jack clamed something hilarious fmpov and I don't think he would as wolf/SK (maybe he would? He is bold and genuine as a baddie) but also he has something in tone I like, maybe too much mech talk and still having suspicion on me - very stubborn tunneling Jack was town usually.

LC is not trying, so maybe he is just town?

TSP :shrug

Scotty still town

SVS - i like how dedicated are you to post and find answers, this looks like town SVS to me

Roxy idk and I wish I can read her, but even after a few games I am not sure about anything regarding her. However, the tone of posts when she scolded the others voting Falcon would be weird from a wolf (except she knows it and goes for reverse psychology). But no, it requires more thread presence to get away with it so it's rather a town tell.

So I can't decide where my vote will be at Eod, but if the day would end now I would vote Lily.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Maybe I should vote hee

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

S~V~S wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 3:51 pm I said I would have. If I have a one use I use it up pretty fast so i don't lose it, and reading that EOD last night I was pretty sure she was woofin.Someone put a message into the night post that I was the town vig. Had I been that role (WHICH I AM NOT :noble: ) I would have vigged her last night. I know self meta is bullshit, buit I would have.

I know you read that post, since you told me not to talk roles due to SSK.
I read everything, but sometimes I skim sentences to focus on stuff that seems more interesting. Or maybe I just forgot. :shrug:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 5:09 pm
Roxy wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 2:01 pm But.... no way a baddie team does not kill. It does not feel"smart". Way too many gung ho players on this site.
Maybe the mafia REALLY wanted to kill DDL but they couldn’t because I missed him so much so we just holstered.

Mafia wanting to kill me after yesterday is kind of crazy tbh.
S~V~S wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:20 am

Probably

/end WIFOM
I read this as saying the jailkeeper would have said something, not that they should do so now.

But if the Jailkeeper had the SSK, and knew who they were that way (or guessed would be better, I'm sure SSK would lie) then wouldn't SSK know who the JK is? Or is that role generally a blind chat? Like the JK knows who their target is, but the target doesn't know who the JK is? Not looking for anyone to answer this btw, I'm asking this in a "general" kind of way. I'm not the best at traditional roles and how they function.

Pretty sure jailkeepers have nothing to do with chats.

A JK is just a doctor who is also a roleblocker, and has to use both abilities on the same target each time.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I forgot about Porscha..Null zone

@Porscha do you have any thoughts to share with the class?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

[VOTE: lily ] aubergine

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Like afaik JKs are a clever way people invented to nerf combos involving doctors. As in when a PR such as a cop claims and the doctor just protects them forever. A JK can't do that without permanently blocking the role.

On the flipside, the JK gets to also be a roleblocker, so power-wise, they end up being kind of similar to the doctor since they have more possibilites, but don't have the broken combos.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 5:19 pm Gonna get host clarification on if the sk winning means they leave the game or they end the game.

I just double checked and town win cons are
9 Civs - Find the threats to town and remove them. You win once all non civilians are removed from the game.

so we have to worry about them at some point. I have never seen a game where, if the 3P meets their win con the game just ends (except maybe joker games). Is this a thing that is done?

Although this does pertain to your other question, it says "removed" NOT the more traditional "eliminated", but I looked at his other games and "removed" seems to be the language Wilgy uses.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Searching for lily I had to vote fingers

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

re: Scotty

This is just gut but I'm feeling somewhat less confident in hisn supatown status today than I did yesterday. He is no longer the town leader, and is happy with it, but once you remove that, he... alright? Not bad but just alright.

I'm annoyed Sig is not posting.

Porscha is also VERY off my thoughts in this game and that annoys me too. She is not really playing.

TSP nneeds to come and play.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:27 am
S~V~S wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 3:51 pm I said I would have. If I have a one use I use it up pretty fast so i don't lose it, and reading that EOD last night I was pretty sure she was woofin.Someone put a message into the night post that I was the town vig. Had I been that role (WHICH I AM NOT :noble: ) I would have vigged her last night. I know self meta is bullshit, buit I would have.

I know you read that post, since you told me not to talk roles due to SSK.
I read everything, but sometimes I skim sentences to focus on stuff that seems more interesting. Or maybe I just forgot. :shrug:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 5:09 pm

Mafia wanting to kill me after yesterday is kind of crazy tbh.
S~V~S wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:20 am

Probably

/end WIFOM

Pretty sure jailkeepers have nothing to do with chats.

A JK is just a doctor who is also a roleblocker, and has to use both abilities on the same target each time.
OK, I remember games where the JK had a chat with the prisoner, or maybe the name of that role is different? But it functioned the same way, protected/blocked someone.

@Scotty , wasn't Nook a Jailkeeper in our game?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

S~V~S wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:29 am

I just double checked and town win cons are
9 Civs - Find the threats to town and remove them. You win once all non civilians are removed from the game.

so we have to worry about them at some point. I have never seen a game where, if the 3P meets their win con the game just ends (except maybe joker games). Is this a thing that is done?

Although this does pertain to your other question, it says "removed" NOT the more traditional "eliminated", but I looked at his other games and "removed" seems to be the language Wilgy uses.
From experience, serial killers are usually just a second mafia.

A one person mafia, that needs to have more powerful role abilities to have a chance.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

S~V~S wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:32 am OK, I remember games where the JK had a chat with the prisoner, or maybe the name of that role is different? But it functioned the same way, protected/blocked someone.

@Scotty , wasn't Nook a Jailkeeper in our game?
Well TS has their own local traditions, and we love our BTSCs, so I guess there could be a Syndicate-like jailkeeper that uses chats. I think I've seen it before too.

It's just not what the rest of the internet normally refers to as a JK.

Now Wilgy could have done either, but in his first post, he describes the internet's traditional JK, not the Syndicate's one.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I'm voting Michelle cuz some of her posts have felt manipulative but I'm not super confident.

But there is literally no other wagon. Just a few single votes. And a bunch of ppl also suspecting Michelle but not voting.

Where is everyone?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:43 am I'm voting Michelle cuz some of her posts have felt manipulative but I'm not super confident.

But there is literally no other wagon. Just a few single votes. And a bunch of ppl also suspecting Michelle but not voting.

Where is everyone?
I am here.
What's manipulative in my posts?

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Michelle wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:44 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:43 am I'm voting Michelle cuz some of her posts have felt manipulative but I'm not super confident.

Where is everyone?
I am here.
What's manipulative in my posts?
I guess you make some posts that feel hedg-y or like you are trying to make people look suspicious without commiting to it yourself, and you seem to have a tendency to skip posts that don't fill your narrative so you can make people look bad. I don't like it.

I could list examples but I've already pointed to most of them and you always argued back, usually accusing me of being manipulative back, while also skipping posts of mine that explained them better so you could accuse me of saying different things. I don't feel like restarting that, I guess? It wasn't fun.

What is your read of me, anyway? Because I feel like I had to defend myself from you in this game more than I had from anyone else, yet you don't seem to have me in your scumlists.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Why is 'skip to fit a narrative'?
Why cannot be (i said I didn't read the thread) the fact I completely missed those posts?

My read on you is town、when I mentioned 'tinfoil' this should be obvious.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

But since you are hard to read, I had to poke back to see what you say

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Michelle wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 8:14 am Why is 'skip to fit a narrative'?
Why cannot be (i said I didn't read the thread) the fact I completely missed those posts?

My read on you is town、when I mentioned 'tinfoil' this should be obvious.
I said I was paraphrasing Scotty. Then you quoted the post I was not paraphrasing. Then I corrected you, showed you the right post. Then you ignored my answer and kept saying I'm lying about paraphrasing Scotty. Just one example.

This isn't arguing in good faith.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I mean you are free to be too busy to read everything, but if you do that to handpick posts that you want to answer that fit your argument, I also get to call that out as suspicious. Because it's a comfortable place for a wolf to be in.

There's also some interactions you had with other people, the double motivation at EoD thing, the trying to make SVS look bad for something related to Sig, and a few other hedgy posts or post throwing shade at others without commiting I don't remember now.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I guess this is one of those games where everyone townreads me.

These games are fun in theory because I don't get misyeeted early but also bad because if we don't find scum, I end up becoming everyone's Lylo tinfoil target.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 25
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 8:26 am I guess this is one of those games where everyone townreads me.

These games are fun in theory because I don't get misyeeted early but also bad because if we don't find scum, I end up becoming everyone's Lylo tinfoil target.
Nahhhh....

I'll probably vote Lily or Michelle.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I got the feeling that Lily's Strong Town Entrance™ might have been the sensible plan for a Wolf in her situation. I think it was when Michelle said "...maybe she did her homework but I don't see anything than an analysis who is NAI and easy fake-able. No question, nothing, she has the answers..." that I remembered that feeling, it's a similar vibe to what Michelle is saying here.

It's not much, but I'm going with shallow reads over none at all, right now.

I think there was some discussion of politely not voting Lily but this is a world where falcon gets Day 1 yeeted as Town during synchronously running games, and G-Man gets nightkilled on night 1. Ya gotta be hard to live in a hard world. [VOTE: Lilypetal] aubergine
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I was vibing with S~V~S and the suspicion of Michelle, but she defended herself well enough to convince me today.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Long Con wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 11:28 am I got the feeling that Lily's Strong Town Entrance™ might have been the sensible plan for a Wolf in her situation. I think it was when Michelle said "...maybe she did her homework but I don't see anything than an analysis who is NAI and easy fake-able. No question, nothing, she has the answers..." that I remembered that feeling, it's a similar vibe to what Michelle is saying here.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sure why not

[VOTE: Lily] aubergine

ISOing her, it does feel like a lot of reads but not any thinking behind them.

My gut is making me doubt the Michelle vote really hard, so imma park here and see what happens.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 31
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 10:45 pm
Roxy wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 1:06 pm Image

Wtaf? I'm not sure if there is any reason I would find acceptable for those that followed *MY* D1 vanity vote.

It's bs. Straight up.

@Lilypetal if you find me bad *again* by all means go for it. But we both know you are wrong.
It's so easy to come in after the vote in which you never voted or posted. Judge me by a normal d 1 occurrence that I have done literally 1000's of times.

Yah you have my full attention especially since there was zero reasons given. lol
What? lol
By you asking "what lol" makes me think you never bothered reading bc your analysis is not how it happened.

Can only answer this @
I have Ariya for a few more hours I'll be back then.
;)
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 52
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

S~V~S wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 5:54 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 10:50 pm
S~V~S wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 5:39 pm Also, whoever said that "SVS is the one shot vig" thing doesn't know me very well. I'm a use it or lose it gal. If I had a kill, I would have killed Michelle last night tbh.

I didn't vote out of the gate today because we all make mistakes, I'm willing to start a new day. But last night when i came in after work and saw that, "I don't know what sig said, I asked SVS and she didn't answer" (paraphrase), I was like 105% sure she was bad lol.

So I'm at a family party for the night, but I'll pop in later and be aound most of tomorrow and Sunday.
Well they didn’t write it after the night
You have to submit messages during the night, like a night action. So no.

Linki @Dragon D. Luffy when I got in a bit ago, I had 10 @'s. I'll catch up to you ha ha
believe it or not I did read
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

lemme check
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

someone said "Jack had towny vibes. I didn't really sense any agenda in his posting, felt fairly fluid. " while I was reading so I'm voting jack until further notice
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

that said wolf jack is pretty agenda-y
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

There wasn't a vig shot so I doubt we have a jk so the wolves almost certainly shot a cereal killer so all we have to do is guess who the wolves shot and we can move on with that
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

unless the wolves shot the vig and the vig was jailkept or vice versa
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

lol I was so convinced I had submitted a night action and I just didn't
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

actually ok if you got jailkept you theoretically should know it right (this is certainly in the rules and I'm making bad on my threat to have read them)
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

A wild TSP appears!

Return to “The Racket”