Marmot
Posts in topic: 366
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: [Day 4]: Film Directors.

Post by Marmot »

Made wrote:
Made wrote:
S~V~S wrote:And why would he still be looking at me, Made?
You're right, logically, he would of dropped the case as his reason for thinking you or roxy were mafia was chained directly to Vomp right? Once Vomp died, Llama should have no opinions of you or Roxy, and his cases against you and Roxy should of dissolved. But they didn't, not truly anyways. There are very many points independent of Vomp that suddently Llama has forgotten in favor of a Ninja Bloop vote.

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 28#p110728
thellama73 wrote:SVS hasn't really brought me up as a suspect before. Now she doesn't trust me. She knows I am on her trail and she is scared. Watch for me to be the mindless bandwagon alternative to Vomps tomorrow.
thellama73 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Btw llama, what are your thoughts on Roxy? Does she usually just post thoughts about players without addressing actual game content?
Damn straight I'm going to vote Vomps tomorrow. SVS or Roxy or both are desperate to see absolutely anybody but him lynched. What better reason to lynch him is there than that?

My suspicions go:
1. Vomps
2. Roxy
3. SVS

SVS is only below Roxy because I think she mostly sounds sincere, and I have a hard time believing she is playing the most blatant baddie game ever rather than just being a victim of bad luck, but the vote record looks VERY bad for her. Roxy has been wiffle waffly and non-committal, barely brought up suspicion of MP before this lynch, and her voting record is as bad as SVS'. I don't trust her one bit.
Arguments against Blooper?
thellama73 wrote:After a game of silence, you've gotten awfully chatty now that I asked people to lynch you, Blooper. Awfully chatty indeed.
Which If i'm correct He's said early this game to someone else.....
thellama73 wrote: Vompatti - I still think his level of participation so far is unusual and I don't trust him. He might well get my vote today.
But what do you I know?

Ok as there is confusion.

TLDR: Llama is shifty because he suspected a Squid before SVS or Roxy. While Yes, part of his suspicion was based on Vomp, Not all of his stated suspension was. Above i listed all the loose ends in the cases that llama created that are separate from Vomp

The second post with the quote from Llama re:bloops are drawing parallels between the reasons Llama found Vomp suspicious and why he found bloops suspicious. I find these parallel noteworthy because you'd assume that if someone suspects someone for one reason, and is prove to be wrong, they wouldn't push for a lynch against another person for the same exact reason, or at least wait a cycle before doing so because they were just wrong.
I agree with llama, just because you're wrong once, doesn't mean you'll be wrong next time. If we were taking a math test, then I would agree, but this is mafia. Some baddies act like civvies and some civvies act like baddies.

Also, who do you propose we lynch that is bad that we can link llama to? Additionally, how is tthat productive? If you think llama is bad, you should try to lynch llama. We can't just connect the dots backwards, not unless llama was an immortal baddie, which I'm pretty sure doesn't exist in this game.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 74

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Made wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Catching up a bit...

The case on Llama oscillates too much right now, IMO, between seeking an easy lynch in reaction for the past two ones and a tricky gamble that he'd actually be bad. I'd be surprised for him to be the orchestrator of all that's happened. Has he exhibited in past games such a tactic of leading hunts decisively, but turning out to have been a grand manipulator?

I think the best option as of now is to keep him alive, not lynch him unless we find a tie to a baddie, but not listen to him, or let him lead a lynch as he is very good at doing that.
I think he has made it very clear that he doesn't want to lead anymore lynches.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Bass, are you suspicious of anyone aside from me?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 74

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Bass, are you suspicious of anyone aside from me?
To be honest I have been really focused on you but other people are starting to get my attention. I also have my eye on Rico, Roxy,and also something about BR caught my attention during my re read so thats like my top 4. Who is your top suspects at this time?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
To be honest I have been really focused on you but other people are starting to get my attention. I also have my eye on Rico, Roxy,and also something about BR caught my attention during my re read so thats like my top 4. Who is your top suspects at this time?
Roxy. The previous lynch looks like a save, for more than any of the vomps lynch 'saves'.

Lower on my radar. SVS, LC, and you.

Players I've watched but can't decide on: Rico and Made.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Players I need to look at: Rico, BR, Canuck and DF

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 67

Post by A Person »

A Person wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
A Person wrote:I've yet to see Birdman or Boyhood, but I thought Budapest was particularly good. I won't vote though as I've not seen anything apart from it.
Aww, you could though.

Whiplash was also quite compelling.
Yeah, I wanna watch Whiplash too.

I guess I'll vote for GBH since i'm not going to see them all before the poll ends.
I watched Boyhood and I think GBH still beats it.
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 124
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

thellama73 wrote:
Made wrote: Ok as there is confusion.

TLDR: Llama is shifty because he suspected a Squid before SVS or Roxy. While Yes, part of his suspicion was based on Vomp, Not all of his stated suspension was. Above i listed all the loose ends in the cases that llama created that are separate from Vomp

The second post with the quote from Llama re:bloops are drawing parallels between the reasons Llama found Vomp suspicious and why he found bloops suspicious. I find these parallel noteworthy because you'd assume that if someone suspects someone for one reason, and is prove to be wrong, they wouldn't push for a lynch against another person for the same exact reason, or at least wait a cycle before doing so because they were just wrong.
I don't agree with this. Just because the conclusion is wrong, doesn't mean the reasoning leading there is.

Suppose you were a police officer and you found someone next to a dead body with a bloody knife in their hands. You would assume that person did it, yes? It's possible they didn't, but the balance of the evidence is that they did.

Now suppose you later find out that they were framed and are innocent. Okay, fine. Next day, you go out on the homicide beat, and find a guy with a literally smoking gun fleeing the scene of a murder. Would you say "well, I was wrong about the last guy, this guy must be innocent too?" Of course not. You would assume that the evidence is what it appears to be unless given a good reason to think otherwise.
Ok, but let's try it where it's a little less obvious. I'd say that standing next to a dead person with a knife would be the same as someone who was outed.
I'd say this is a far fairer comparison:
Let's say an officer is on call to a bank robbery. She sees a man briskly walking in the opposite direction with shifty eyes. She tries to flag him down from the car, but he refuses to stop, so she get's out the car and arrest him. He was innocent.

A week later, a bank robbery occurs and the same cop is on call. A person once again walks quickly down the street in the opposite direction. Wouldn't she hesitate to arrest out of fear of once again confusing the same relatively innocent, but ping worth action with something relevant.

I think it's reasonable to expect a person to be hesitant to vote someone for the same reason two nights in a row after being wrong. Are you saying that the comparison of a person with a knife next to a dead body and a person talking more is so adept that you don't even second guess its fallibility after it failed? I've been talking more than usual this game why not go after me next?

RE: MM The thing is tho, he had other option. Why create a new case when he still had one? I'd look specifically at Roxy and SVS as the cart before Llama, the wagon.
Pov: you reading my takes
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 352

Post by thellama73 »

Made wrote:I've been talking more than usual this game why not go after me next?
Don't tempt me. :feb:

And regarding your analogy, yes, a good cop should absolutely pursue the second suspect rather than assume he's innocent just because the last one was.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I also think you're misrepresenting my cases on both Blooper and Vomps, Made. They were not identical, nor were they based on "talking more than usual." Vmops' was based on increased on topic engagement, which I only noticed becuase he is such a uniquely unconventional player.

Blooper is not an unconventional player. My case on her were based on her willingness to follow my Vomps suspicion with little original analysis, and a sudden change in her talkativeness when I mentioned her name.

Those are not the same cases, and they are not based on merely being more talkative, so you are straw-manning me, buddy.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 325
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Made wrote:TLDR: Llama is shifty because he suspected a Squid before SVS or Roxy.
Made wrote:RE: MM The thing is tho, he had other option. Why create a new case when he still had one? I'd look specifically at Roxy and SVS as the cart before Llama, the wagon.
But I thought you said you didn't suspect Llama/ you don't think we should lynch him... so what are you going on about here? You seem to feel strongly about this but I can't figure out why.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Turnip Head wrote:
Made wrote:TLDR: Llama is shifty because he suspected a Squid before SVS or Roxy.
Made wrote:RE: MM The thing is tho, he had other option. Why create a new case when he still had one? I'd look specifically at Roxy and SVS as the cart before Llama, the wagon.
But I thought you said you didn't suspect Llama/ you don't think we should lynch him... so what are you going on about here? You seem to feel strongly about this but I can't figure out why.
It's call a power play, Bojang.

No, but I don't think we should lynch him, as I don't have enough faith in my read just yet, and it's mainly dependant on Llama having ulterior motives for his vote of Bloops rather than Roxy or SVS.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 278

Post by S~V~S »

I thought his main reason for suspecting me, at least, was tied to Vomps being bad. When Vomps came up civ, that reason was gone.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

S~V~S wrote:I thought his main reason for suspecting me, at least, was tied to Vomps being bad. When Vomps came up civ, that reason was gone.
His main reason was gone, but he multiple other reason. My question is why did he want to vote Ninjabloop right then rather than continuing suspicions of you and Roxy where relevant?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:I thought his main reason for suspecting me, at least, was tied to Vomps being bad. When Vomps came up civ, that reason was gone.
This is correct.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Made wrote:
His main reason was gone, but he multiple other reason. My question is why did he want to vote Ninjabloop right then rather than continuing suspicions of you and Roxy where relevant?
But his suspicions of me weren't relevant; why do you keep saying this?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I wish I was BWT. That's his third time coming back to life in two games this year.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

The Parts of Llama's arguement that are relevant regardless of Vomp are in bold and underlined
thellama73 wrote:
Roxy wrote: Llama - that is not true. I have asked should I conform to your suspicion just so I am not suspicious. That is not saying let me play my own way it is asking a serious question - should I stop hunting baddies and just go along with the crowd? No one is telling me howto play - I can tel the difference.
I do not think it is a serious question, I think it is a rhetorical question, but I will answer it anyway. No, of course not. But who is suggesting you do that? No one is. I do not find you suspicious because you don't suspect Vomps. Lots of people don't suspect Vomps. I find you suspicious because of the timing and placement of your votes, which I think I've been quite clear about.

Perhaps I am misinterpreting you, but you seem to be very defensive of your playstyle, even though no one has critiqued it that I have seen.
Roxy wrote: llama - you did not even respond to the reason I did not vote for Vomps. If you were so concerned why wouldn't you have said something before now? Should I have just went along like a good little poppet and voted the way you like? I am sorry but that is not the way I play. And I know it is not the way you play. Give my posts a good long look I have nothing to hide - if you have any questions I will be happy to respond.
Roxy wrote:Llama - yes I understand my votes look bad but you are wrong when you say MP was not on my radar when in fact I said I thought Canuck had made some decent points - but - the top 3 vote getters last round were MP, Vomps and MM I had not read back on MP and bc I was unsure of my vote rather than use someone else's opinions/suspicions for my vote reasoning I like to use my own. Out of the 3 MP's game stood out the most bc this game he was very back track-y but in the beginning of Dr Who he was laser focused and unbending in his suspicions so I went with MP.
i am sorry but I have to play my own way. I can tel you in the 100's of games I have played I have never tried to save a teamie mostly I am one of the first to vote a teamie or even make the case myself - in other words I have never once voted to save a teamie nor have I ever defended one ofc this is all wifom but it is checkable. if Vomps was my teammate I would have been the first to make the case or held onto your coattails of suspicion.

Roxy wrote: The only value is what others have given it. I personally think we would learn just as much with a Made or MM lynch - their are some who have not even commented on Made and some who are quietly backing him up. As for MM he seems to be suspciousof everyone who did not vote for Vomps - except himself. Do you see value in everyone putting their eggs in one basket?
Should I vote for someone I am not as suspicious of as others just to conform? tbh that does seem like what a civ does - conforms.

Your defensiveness is very puzzling to me, especially since you have taken no votes and don't seem likely to today.

thellama73 wrote:SVS hasn't really brought me up as a suspect before. Now she doesn't trust me. She knows I am on her trail and she is scared. Watch for me to be the mindless bandwagon alternative to Vomps tomorrow.

thellama73 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Btw llama, what are your thoughts on Roxy? Does she usually just post thoughts about players without addressing actual game content?

Damn straight I'm going to vote Vomps tomorrow. SVS or Roxy or both are desperate to see absolutely anybody but him lynched. What better reason to lynch him is there than that?

My suspicions go:
1. Vomps
2. Roxy
3. SVS

SVS is only below Roxy because I think she mostly sounds sincere, and I have a hard time believing she is playing the most blatant baddie game ever rather than just being a victim of bad luck, but the vote record looks VERY bad for her. Roxy has been wiffle waffly and non-committal, barely brought up suspicion of MP before this lynch, and her voting record is as bad as SVS'. I don't trust her one bit.

The above underlined and bold still apply. I'm curious why Llama decided to construct a new case rather look at You, SVS, or even more peculiar, Roxy.

He did infact mention Roxy, but seemed to drop it in favor of Bloop which gives me a lot of pause.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Also, Just noticed, Gag's off for Champion game. My chain of thinking right now is Llama might be trying to pull what i pulled in that game. Give someone attention, then absolving them, thus removing them from most people's radar.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Made wrote:Also, Just noticed, Gag's off for Champion game. My chain of thinking right now is Llama might be trying to pull what i pulled in that game. Give someone attention, then absolving them, thus removing them from most people's radar.
Gag's off? Is that what Rob did with the baddies in that game? :eek:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I told you the other day, they do not apply. This one:

is predicated on Vomps being bad.

I am by no means defending him, but a vote for me would not have been any more reasonable than a vote for Bloop was, and I am not sure why you are saying so.

Do YOU suspect me, Made?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Made wrote:Also, Just noticed, Gag's off for Champion game. My chain of thinking right now is Llama might be trying to pull what i pulled in that game. Give someone attention, then absolving them, thus removing them from most people's radar.
You give me far too much credit.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Are you saying you think llama, me & roxy set up an elaborate distancing scheme or something to that effect?

I have to go to sleep, but I can't look forward to this XD
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
No one should ever talk about games in progress in another game thread. Epi should not have needed to specify that.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
No one should ever talk about games in progress in another game thread. Epi should not have needed to specify that.
Joke failed. :sigh:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Made, you keep asking why I made a new case instead of going after SVS or Roxy. I don't know how to put this more simply, because the principal reason I suspected Roxy and SVS is now gone, and I no longer think they are bad (at least not SVS. I am still slightly hesitant about Roxy). What do you want me to do, pursue people I don't think are bad just for the sake of consistency? Why would I do that?

As John Maynard Keynes once said in between bouts of economic incompetence, when the facts change, I change my opinion. It would be madness to do otherwise.

linki: I got your joke, MM

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:Are you saying you think llama, me & roxy set up an elaborate distancing scheme or something to that effect?

I have to go to sleep, but I can't look forward to this XD
Oh, and I wouldn't put this (or anything) past you.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

MM, Perhaps i was distracted by the "Rob", lol, Sorry :hugs:

Linki, I think he is accusing you of setting up suspicion on me & Roxy intentionally, so you could back off of us and thereby we ALL would look less suspicious. That seems to be where this is headed. Extreme distancing, if you will.

I could be wrong, but that seems to be what he is saying.

linki@ MM~ then you have never had baddie BTS with me becasue i do not distance, and I do not do "plans". But it will be fun seeing what Made have cooked up.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

And what in your experience with me leads you to "not put anything past me"? IIRC, most of my really crazy baddie crap was well before I met you, or before there even was a Syndicate.

Tell me about the shenanigans that led you to this conclusion?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:And what in your experience with me leads you to "not put anything past me"? IIRC, most of my really crazy baddie crap was well before I met you, or before there even was a Syndicate.

Tell me about the shenanigans that led you to this conclusion?
Maybe I regard you rather highly as a mafia player and also have little to no experience with you being a baddie.

The only game where you are a baddie that comes to mind is Monopoly, and your lynch was a fluke in that one anyway from what I recall.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

So why exactly would you put nothing past ME specifically?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:So why exactly would you put nothing past ME specifically?
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 19#p112719

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Thats a weasel answer, and you know it. I read that, i was replying to it.

You have no idea what i would and would not do as a baddie, so it sounds to me like you were just saying that to give Mades story a little momentum.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:Thats a weasel answer, and you know it. I read that, i was replying to it.

You have no idea what i would and would not do as a baddie, so it sounds to me like you were just saying that to give Mades story a little momentum.
Or you're paranoid? I'm not trying to give Made's story momentum. His story suggests that llama is bad which I do not agree with.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

OK, I will remember that and keep it in mind as you post and vote the next few days.

And no, not paranoid yet, not even close. But when one of my top suspects comes in here with a story mixing me up with someone in a totally meta way, and one of my other top suspects chimes in with his corroboratory opinion, I notice that.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:OK, I will remember that and keep it in mind as you post and vote the next few days.

And no, not paranoid yet, not even close. But when one of my top suspects comes in here with a story mixing me up with someone in a totally meta way, and one of my other top suspects chimes in with his corroboratory opinion, I notice that.
You hear that, MM?

Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

S~V~S wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Yeah, since the games over, I can talk about it freely now.
(linki: OH I get it now!)
S~V~S wrote:I told you the other day, they do not apply. This one:

is predicated on Vomps being bad.

I am by no means defending him, but a vote for me would not have been any more reasonable than a vote for Bloop was, and I am not sure why you are saying so.

Do YOU suspect me, Made?

SpOliErS!
thellama73 wrote:
You give me far too much credit.
Not really. I mean, I have far less mafia experience than all three of you, and I pulled it, and pretty successfully, I could see you, SVS, and Roxy getting away with it. I'm more on board with a joint effort between you and SVS at this point tho. due to the amount of distance you would of put between you and a hypothetical Mafia Roxy.
linki: While we're on the subject, SVS, What is your opinion of Llama atm?

Double linki:
Games that come to mind showing how cunning of a player you can be is pretty much every game where we've butted heads, namely Misfits and Monty Python, both brilliantly played-- I can go into more detail if you feel this is too weasel like. Regardless of personal antidotes, numbers don't lie.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:OK, I will remember that and keep it in mind as you post and vote the next few days.

Good, now I know how to 'steam your kettle' for the next few days.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Flase. Numbers lie all the time. They're called statistics.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I just realized my signature is not PG-rated. Is that a problem?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Why would you want to intentionally upset someone? :(

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Roxy. The previous lynch looks like a save, for more than any of the vomps lynch 'saves'.

But you DO agree on the Roxy & me suspish (re Roxy I thought I saw something that would make her civ after a good reading of the roles, but :shrug: )

Linki~ I think Llama COULD be bad, but my experience of him says he is not. I feel that he would have been more circumspect on the Blooper lynch had he been bad, especially after dragging the whole thread through a 3 day Vompathon. So i am sure this plays into your story about me & llama, but as we both know, it is not true :)

Linki,um maybe change it for now. Talk to MP about that; I was not under the impression that we were family friendly in general.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I just realized my signature is not PG-rated. Is that a problem?
Wait, this is a pg game???
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

And by both, Made, i mean you & I. I know it isn't true, and I think you do, too.

Linki, no, but we have a preteen in another game that MM is playing.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

SVS, let me know what you think about this post.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Probably wouldn't worry about it, MM.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Probably wouldn't worry about it, MM.
Too late.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I saw it and replied to it twice; I believe that was the post I referred to as "weasel words". And can you please QUOTE it? I am in bed with my phone lol, and clicking links is a pain in the ass. And even when not on phone it makes it harder to follow. If you want to also put in the link to make the context easier to find, that's cool.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

And you have not said why you would want to intentionally upset someone.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Why would you want to intentionally upset someone? :(

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:

But you DO agree on the Roxy & me suspish (re Roxy I thought I saw something that would make her civ after a good reading of the roles, but :shrug: )

Linki~ I think Llama COULD be bad, but my experience of him says he is not. I feel that he would have been more circumspect on the Blooper lynch had he been bad, especially after dragging the whole thread through a 3 day Vompathon. So i am sure this plays into your story about me & llama, but as we both know, it is not true :)

Linki,um maybe change it for now. Talk to MP about that; I was not under the impression that we were family friendly in general.
Except that this is not my story. This Made's idea that you are pinning on me because I made a comment about it.

Linki: I never said I want to intentionally upset someone. I said Good, now I know how.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:I saw it and replied to it twice; I believe that was the post I referred to as "weasel words". And can you please QUOTE it? I am in bed with my phone lol, and clicking links is a pain in the ass. And even when not on phone it makes it harder to follow. If you want to also put in the link to make the context easier to find, that's cool.
I apologize, I linked the wrong post. I thought I had copied a different post.

This is the one I meant to link.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”