Denim is expensive in Finland.
29%

Total votes: 14
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 322

Re: [Day 6]: Film Directors.

Post by Ricochet »

Turnip Head wrote:AP was lynched on like Day 1 and sabie hasn't played all game. AP has been following along it seems. Anyone else think the timing of this replacement is strange? Why now?
You have a real knack for these theories.
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 67

Post by A Person »

Mongoose wrote:Effective immediately, A Person is replacing Sabie.

He is immune from the Day 6 lynch and Night 6 actions.
Oh good, I'll make it through a lynch this time. :P

Hi again.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 259

Post by Dom »

Long Con wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Interesting development, so far. I re-read TH the other night...
Long Con wrote:I don't like following suspicions that sound good anymore. All it has done for me is lead me to lynch Civvies. I might have to vote for Spacedaisy today, because I don't suspect her. :shrug:
Interesting 180 there, LC.
Interesting.
Intriguing?

:p
Long Con wrote:Yes, it was to spotlight your double-use of the word "Interesting". There are some baddie tells in the language people use, and I have seen it before that a baddie will call something "interesting" without qualifying it much more, so that word has become a trigger word for my ping-o-meter, much like the overuse of adverbs.
OK, Epignosis
Black Rock wrote:
Although I do suspect you I wouldn't mind a MM lynch today. He's been falling through the cracks for much too long.
Same tbh

Though, I want to do some extra reading-- I feel like I haven't been reading closely enough lately because of my schedule.
Ricochet wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:AP was lynched on like Day 1 and sabie hasn't played all game. AP has been following along it seems. Anyone else think the timing of this replacement is strange? Why now?
What does that mean?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 205
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Effective immediately, Made is replacing Lizzy. Made 2.0 cannot be lynched Day 6 or targeted on Night 6.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Dom wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
What does that mean?
Meaning very weird interpretations of events, roles, powers that have already given pause to a few players.

Welcome back, Made!
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Ricochet wrote:
Dom wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
What does that mean?
Meaning very weird interpretations of events, roles, powers that have already given pause to a few players.

Welcome back, Made!
Yes, but what are you trying to say, specifically about Turnip Head in that post?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Black Rock »

Well I voted for MetalMarsh. TH has me questioning which side he's on and I am wavering with him.
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Dom wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Dom wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
What does that mean?

Welcome back, Made!
Yes, but what are you trying to say, specifically about Turnip Head in that post?
That he keeps doing it, despite ill-advised circumstances.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 228

Post by Canucklehead »

I do not understand the case on MM. At all.
I did a full readthrough of all 7 pages (superstar!) of his posts a few nights ago and could find absolutely nothing that made me think he was anything other than a civ trying to figure stuff out. I don't have a particularly long history with MM, so maybe I just don't know what his baddie game looks like, but I found nothing in his post record that struck me as baddie behaviour: no attempting to hide in the shadows, no fear of rocking the boat or drawing attention to himself, no frivolous leaps onto lynch trains once they began pulling out of the station (or at least not any more frivolous than anyone else).
I feel like this is a case where his name has been casually floated for long enough and "linked" to enough other subjects of discussion that he's become suspicious simply by being mentioned a lot. For anyone who feels inclined to, please show me where I'm going wrong in my read of him! :confused:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 278

Post by S~V~S »

I am going to vote for TH. I trust BWT, and "dismissive" as BR said earlier in the game sums him up for me.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 228

Post by Canucklehead »

I, too, shall vote for my valiant and cute-as-a-button friend TH. I'm sorry if I've been wrong all along, but I don't like the looks of the late surge towards MM that seems to be brewing.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

But see, I don't see it as a "late surge"; people have been mentioning him for days & days (and NOT just me, as he seems to imply). I felt the lynch was going to go in his direction the day we lynched Made, until TH came in with his case.

At this stage he seems to be angry with me for playing my game like I always play it. So :shrug: (and I like this shrug, I don't see any bad context in it)
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

I am sorry to constantly make excuses but I am so sorry to Mongoose and the other players.

I have a free day tomorrow and will catch up proper (not just the last page) then and will give my thoughts and perspective.

I see it is MM or TH. MM has been riding me hard as well as TH though MM much longer even so I feel his heart is in the right place but he is just wrong about me. That said I went with TH, I am honestly trusting a couple of people this game so I will follow their cue.
;)
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 72

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Ricochet wrote:
Dom wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
What does that mean?

Welcome back, Made!
Like what? I'm confused with Dom. I feel like you just listed reasons why he might not be suspicious vs. reasons he might be.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I have to decide now because sleep. This is quite a hard poll for me, because it makes me choose between joining one of the current trains or being consistent with my suspicions, the problem being that I still don't feel strongly about the former and the latter are nowhere on the radar for everyone else right now.

I don't think I'll vote TH, because I only have pinges from today's discussions and they don't even relate much to the original charges on him, but only to him reacting more erratic to the whole situation. As for the original charges, I understand how BWT built his case, but I can't fully endorse TH standing out from others based on his votes alone. His case-making was more mildly brought up, yet I see more consistency and longevity in his case on Made than others. Re: MM, I'm not reading anything out of ordinary from his D6 posts; as for D5, he was indeed on many players' "re-read" lists, but it's hard to say how many would have converted those to votes: he had received none by the time of the lockdown, Made switch withstanding or not. He's active and butt-heading with many, receiving, I'd say, a normal dose of attention or suspicions for it afterwards.

As for sticking to my suspicion, I gave another name in my post about TH and that was BR. Don't like much of her game at all and my gut tells me that, now that Sabie and Lizzy have been replaced with players we can expect to be active, she might be a strong low poster baddie candidate, not saying much into discussion, not putting much reasons into votes, not eager to give explanations after. I'd like to validate such a suspicion with a vote today and maybe draw more opinions on it the following days.
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 124
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Hello friends! I'll catch up either tonight or tomorrow morning. For now, voting A Person.
Pov: you reading my takes
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Dom wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
What does that mean?

Welcome back, Made!
Like what? I'm confused with Dom. I feel like you just listed reasons why he might not be suspicious vs. reasons he might be.
I haven't, he has made himself suspicious for all those reasons, to others and myself, throughout this entire day. This is simply yet another instance I couldn't help not notice.

May I also point out that Dom voted TH for speculating so much and now is acting confused that I questioned yet another speculation of TH's?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 325
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Goodbye cruel world, to the Zombie Bar I go :beer:
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

I think with how long it took before you gave up, TH (read: not very), that I have nothing to worry about from the result of this lynch.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Ricochet wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Dom wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
What does that mean?

Welcome back, Made!
I haven't, he has made himself suspicious for all those reasons, to others and myself, throughout this entire day. This is simply yet another instance I couldn't help not notice.

May I also point out that Dom voted TH for speculating so much and now is acting confused that I questioned yet another speculation of TH's?
I found your wording strange, vague, and unspecific.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 325
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

I think Canuck may have purposely misinterpreted a role at the beginning of the game, just conjecture on my part. Keep your eye on her, civvies! Maybe with the inactives being replaced, we still have a chance!

Well not me. I'm dead soon :workit:
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Day 6: Even Rocky Had a Montage

Turnip Head has died. He was John Waters.

You have 20 hours to send in your night actions.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Re: [POLLS]: Film Director

Post by Mongoose »

Day 6: Who paid George Lucas to murder Llama?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:05:08 pm

Bass the Clever
No votes
BirdWithTeeth11
No votes
BlackRock
Ricochet (19) 5%
Canucklehead
No votes
DFaraday
Long Con (14) 5%
Dom
No votes
Lizzy
No votes
Long Con
No votes
MetalMarsh
Turnip Head (12), Bass_the_Clever (13), Black Rock (15) 16%
Ricochet
No votes
Roxy
No votes
sabie12
No votes
SpaceDaisy
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
TurnipHead
birdwithteeth11 (2), Dom (6), Metalmarsh89 (7), DFaraday (8), S~V~S (16), Canucklehead (17), Roxy (18) 37%
J.J. Abrams (Mod/Host/Deadie/NPs)
Mongoose (1), Epignosis (3), MovingPictures07 (4), Vompatti (5), timmer (9), thellama73 (10), Made (11) 37%
Total votes : 19
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 366
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:But see, I don't see it as a "late surge"; people have been mentioning him for days & days (and NOT just me, as he seems to imply). I felt the lynch was going to go in his direction the day we lynched Made, until TH came in with his case.

At this stage he seems to be angry with me for playing my game like I always play it. So :shrug: (and I like this shrug, I don't see any bad context in it)
You always play the way you just accused TH for being?
S~V~S wrote:I am going to vote for TH. I trust BWT, and "dismissive" as BR said earlier in the game sums him up for me.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Mongoose wrote:Day 6: Even Rocky Had a Montage

Turnip Head has died. He was John Waters.

You have 20 hours to send in your night actions.
WTF! I don't even know anymore...

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Re: [Night 6]: Film Directors.

Post by Marmot »

I'm really sorry TH. I thought BWT had something there, and I really thought your Emmerich post was a slip.

@SVS, this is the third time this game you have said you think I'm bad, but you've voted someone you think is 'my partner' instead to try to prove 'my baddiness' (and they've all flipped civ). First AP, than Made 1.0, and now TH. Explain yourself.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 220
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Another day, another Civvie lynched.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Also, welcome back AP and Made.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

:puppy:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

RIP TH. :(
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I could go for Goodfellas in the poll, whilst I haven't seen Casino, Shine a Lightand a few others. But I think I'll vote Hugo, because it's a truly heartfelt movie, a sincere hommage to cinema and, up to that point, was almost the only movie worth making and seeing in 3D.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

After catching I have realized that we should ALL re-evaluate our suspicions and thoughts. I know I was feeling dejected inre: to my own suspicions especially after Made1.0 was civ. With that in mind a few thoughts on everyone left.

Bebass - I am reading you as civ this game though you has stuck by his MM suspicion for days. I did agree with it a a day or so ago and I am even more sure how I feel about him (MM) now (see below) I feel like I can semi trust you.

Teeth - I know I can trust you.

BR - I wanted to trust you since the beginning but now I find myself wavering slightly. The thing about your posts that gives me pause is that you quote these quotes and then throw out a sentence(s) or a few words and it *seems* like you are indeed giving thoughts. I had not noticed until I went back and just read you. I also noted that you were one of the first people to drive home the point about a poss slip by TH yesterday. Though you questioned it more than once, and did seem to find it quite suspicious, you voted for MM even though *I* have been the only suspicion she has carried for more than a day. So you went from me to TH to MM. Way to cover your bases depending on how the tide was turning.

Canuck - More often than not I have found myself agreeing with you.

DF - I feel like you are playing a normal DF type of game. I read your posts as genuinely trying, especially this last round when you were questioning LC bc of llama's death. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on Dom, MM and me when you finish your reading. I also wonder if you still find yourself suspicious of LC? I find myself feeling trusty of LC and you so I would like to know why you do and do not find him suspicious.

Dom - I am feeling more trust than distrust at this time.

Lizzy/Made 2.0 - I was not trusting Lizzy since the beginning of this game. The few posts she made reminded me of her WIFOM Baddie play style. But since I was so wrong about you (Made1.0) I am gun shy about pushing Lizzy/Made2.0. I feel ok about letting you get back in the game and get caught up again before I decide how I ultimately feel about you.

LC - I see your wife has defended you as being civ more than once this game - how do you feel about that? How do you feel about her this game? I noticed you stayed out of the MM/TH lynch stuff yesterday and focused yourself on DF. Do you still feel the same about him as yesterday? Do you really think that DF would kill llama then be the first to bring it up - "gee llama is dead lets lynch LC" with that kind of talk? Do you think he is using wifom as a basis of doing this? Listen I was trusting you this game and I kind of trust DF so I would like to hear your thoughts about him since yesterday.

MM - I do not like how you are so dismissive to Bass about his suspicion of you. I also did not like how you are suspicious of me. :noble: It seems the "case" on me from you is based on my vote for AP and bc I was potentially saving Vomps. You, ofc, took it way out of context to make me look bad. If anyone was to go back and read AP up until his lynch they would understand why I voted the way I did. Sure at first he seemed normal but his vote, the timing and his lack of anything was totes out of character (even for him) and it really threw me for a loop and, in my mind, justified a vote for him. You also say I compared it to one of your votes and asked you why you were going to conform - well I wanted to know your reasoning as you had defended Vomps where as I did not really defend AP.

I think your other thing is wanting me to out myself or info and explain exactly why I was not lynched. Well do not hold your breath bc I will not be explaining that until end game. So you have made this big expansive deal about me over one vote and bc I won't directly out info to you? LOL ok. I am good with that.

One more thing you said I was giving you "no-u reactions to my suspicions" - quote please - I did not see any instances of this.
You are now back at the top of my list.

Rico - I have been very impressed with your style your first game. You seemed to try and give thoughts on everything that happens. I still say you have had a coach I am beginning to think you are being coached by a civ. Ofc I could be wrong but you genuinely seem to be wanting to try a baddie hunt as best you can being a nub.

sabie/AP 2.0 - I have absolutely zero opinion on sabie as she has barely been here. I think I take a wait and see approach here.

Daisy - Same as sabie. I really have no opinion on Daisy. The few posts she has I feel ok about - I would love to hear more from her.

SVS - I am having good feels where you are concerned. I think MM has been trying to push your buttons and his suspicion of you for days now and you are handling it way better than I would/could have. I do agree with quite a bit of what you say. I do think you were wrong when you said you though that MM was giving TH a platform, I also thought he (MM) was pushing TH's buttons as well. You noting that MM had gone back to check how much he had interacted with TH was a good catch imo. Why would any civ give a care how much they had interacted with any one player? They wouldn't. MM did care to note it. Do you still consider MM your top suspect?

Thats what I got and what I have time to give. Again so sorry it took so long but thanks for your amazing patience.
;)
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Black Rock »

Fing hell. I give up, I throw my hands into the air.

This is ridiculous. Shouldn't we have lynched a baddie by accident by now?

For TH - *hangs myself*

:keys:
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I voted for the only one I've seen. : /
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Also I voted Goodfellas as they use my favorite word the most in that film - plus it is quite an amazing movie. I probs would have liked Gangs better than I do but Decaprio is in it - so there ya go.
;)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Nice analysis Roxy. I'm pretty neutral on BR at this time, really.

I've been on and off about Metalmarsh all game, but more to the 'on' side. As in I think he's bad right now. I feel like I'm walking in a minefield full of Civvies.

I still suspect DFaraday for the Llama-LC thing, maybe I'll just try to find time for a reread of him and see if he conforms to what I think a smart baddie would do.

Surely one baddie team has killed at least one baddie from the other team. At least one. Maybe they've killed all baddies! :grin: Imagine seeing the Civs on the verge of victory after lynching only Civs. It would be one for the record books.

Not likely what we're actually dealing with though.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I guess FZ or maybe even timmer could have been baddies, but I doubt FZ was.

Mongoose: Will we be told if a baddie team is eliminated?

Also, what happens in the case of a lynch tie?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

^EBWOP, I doubt llama was.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

No way llama was a baddie.
I would lay odds that Timmer was.

Just one gals opinion.
;)
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

The Golem Film

The 1920 version is a much better film that Wegener's own 1915 outing of the same orientation. This classic horror silent film is wildly entertaining and will give you a nice taste of German avant-garde experimental silent film. Try Cabinet of Dr Caligari next? Give this a shot and feel free to talk about it in-thread if you watch it.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Mongoose: Will we be told if a baddie team is eliminated?

Nope :biggrin:

Metalmarsh89 wrote: Also, what happens in the case of a lynch tie?
My host policy on ties: no one dies.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

You may talk about The Golem film here, especially if you want to all watch it together. Please no info drops or role claiming. You may talk about the film and any personal or OT matters to your heart's content. Enjoy!

http://us21.chatzy.com/68436960678663

^ This is open to all TS players, including deadies, mods, and non-players. Come on by!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sorry, I don't have the bandwidth to be watching whole movies online. :blush: Also sorry I couldn't participate in the Birdman contest; I started listening to the interview, but I had to keep pausing to do things, and I never got back to it. Too busy, I guess, I hope you got some good entries! Also, it felt suspiciously like a school assignment of some sort. :mafia: :eye:
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 74

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Love all his movies, but those are my favorites.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

For f*k's sake! :wall: I see how I could have goofed up now. Oh well. RIP TH! Sorry I was totally wrong about you! :(

I need to start completely over in terms of how I think about everyone. Because clearly, even when I thought I had something, I wasn't right.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Black Rock wrote:Fing hell. I give up, I throw my hands into the air.

For TH - *hangs myself*

This.

And for future reference MM, you will get better results from me (and people in general) if you refrain from talking to me like you're my Dad. He can say to me, "Explain yourself". You, not so much. In each circumstance, the other person had more lynch support, so I did not want to split anything. That post was the last I read, after reading it I decided to go AFK for a day. Considered asking for a replacement for being such a fail, but since I am not the only one :shrug2:
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Long Con wrote:Sorry, I don't have the bandwidth to be watching whole movies online. :blush: Also sorry I couldn't participate in the Birdman contest; I started listening to the interview, but I had to keep pausing to do things, and I never got back to it. Too busy, I guess, I hope you got some good entries! Also, it felt suspiciously like a school assignment of some sort. :mafia: :eye:
Don't worry, the movies, videos and event/contests are all extremely optional!

Maybe I'm moonlighting as a teacher...
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:
Black Rock wrote:Fing hell. I give up, I throw my hands into the air.

For TH - *hangs myself*

This.

And for future reference MM, you will get better results from me (and people in general) if you refrain from talking to me like you're my Dad. He can say to me, "Explain yourself". You, not so much. In each circumstance, the other person had more lynch support, so I did not want to split anything. That post was the last I read, after reading it I decided to go AFK for a day. Considered asking for a replacement for being such a fail, but since I am not the only one :shrug2:
I am not angry with you. I am just generally frustrated with this game. I feel like I'm being played the fool, since people keep waffling back and forth on me, and as a result, not giving my reads a fair shake. You just happened to be the only player responding to me directly.

It doesn't change my mind about you though, but I feel like I'm at least giving your thoughts a chance, sometimes.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Mongoose

Re: [Day 7]: Film Directors.

Post by Mongoose »

Night 6: This Bird is Cooked

I love the use of lighting in the 1932 Scarface. There's an "x" motif that runs throughout the film. You can also find this in Jules Dassin's The Naked City, which is one of my favorite Film Noirs.

For more information, check this out: http://www.filmsite.org/scar.html What's up with that weird sibling rapport? I can talk about this film all day.

Such great directing in this film. Truly, Howard Hawks was the man.

But now he is dead.

BirdWithTeeth11 has died. Again.

It is now Day 7. You have 48 hours to find the avian incinerator.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark