ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 822

Re: Death Note Mafia [NIGHT 2]

Post by DharmaHelper »

I was gonna try and keep trucking through my catch up then I read beas post. lol no.

@Eloh - I said the 58% thing, but I think the bulk of the "Eloh is trying to rationalize her kills" suspicion came from the highlighted area.
I've been saying this for a while now. Someone else, DH, Ace, can't remember said that 58% of us don't want to kiss non-detectives. This game seems to be less of a civvie/baddie/independant type game. Even as a viewer of the show, (as I said before) it's difficult to decide who to go for....Light or the Detectives. Both feel they are doing what is good and right.

I honestly think it might be best that we stop referring to each other as civ or bad and instead as kira or detectives.
Which are all things you said.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

DharmaHelper wrote:I was gonna try and keep trucking through my catch up then I read beas post. lol no.

@Eloh - I said the 58% thing, but I think the bulk of the "Eloh is trying to rationalize her kills" suspicion came from the highlighted area.
I've been saying this for a while now. Someone else, DH, Ace, can't remember said that 58% of us don't want to kiss non-detectives. This game seems to be less of a civvie/baddie/independant type game. Even as a viewer of the show, (as I said before) it's difficult to decide who to go for....Light or the Detectives. Both feel they are doing what is good and right.

I honestly think it might be best that we stop referring to each other as civ or bad and instead as kira or detectives.
So that way was wrong too? Would you rather I go back to just posting a reply to every post I read so you wake up to like 10000 posts from me? I miss alot on weekends because of time zones and because I don't get done working till after 2 AM my time. Literally everyone in the world is asleep. Help me help you make my catch up posts less painful.

Or don't laugh at me.

Either or. :)
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

k - i'm off to sleep for a few hours now.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

bea wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:I was gonna try and keep trucking through my catch up then I read beas post. lol no.

So that way was wrong too? Would you rather I go back to just posting a reply to every post I read so you wake up to like 10000 posts from me? I miss alot on weekends because of time zones and because I don't get done working till after 2 AM my time. Literally everyone in the world is asleep. Help me help you make my catch up posts less painful.

Or don't laugh at me.

*turns beas Humor Detector on*

ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

sorry I missed the joke - I'm 6 beers in and one foot in bed and your comment to my post was how I posted and not about anything I actually said. I can see where you were trying to be funny - can you see why it might have hit me wrong?

Now I really am off to bed.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Let me just say this before I dive back into the thread to get 100% caught up.

What the fuck are we doing? Epi hasn't hinted or claimed Yotsuba, but we're all acting under the assunption that he is one. TH hasn't hinted or claimed Shinigami (That I can read) but people have given him that role and he's run with it. Russ hasn't hinted or claimed anything, yet Epi (at least) is completely discounting him because he was absent for a few days.

Did we solve the role hinting problem by creating a role-attributing problem?

ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 198

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote:
boo wrote:It'd only be second worst if they weren't a baddie team. But they are, so it's not a bad outcome. The only bad lynch outcome is a detective being lynched. Which you would know, if you weren't Yotsuba.
No they aren't. They're not even a team. If you are a detective, you need Kira dead. That is all. Read the detective win condition so you are clear what your enemy's objective is. ;)

Be back this afternoon.
Yotsuba have a bunch of question marks as their win condition. Maybe their win condition is "Kill all Detectives". Maybe they can win with the baddies, but not the Detectives. Since we don't know what they have to do, they are a danger. It isn't just about the civ win condition, it's also about EVERYONES win condition.

I think if you were a Detective, you would be firmly riding the same wave re the Yotsuba.

Yotsuba Group (7)

While Higuchi possesses a Death Note, every night all members of Yotsuba decide on whom Kira should kill. They do not share BTSC by default. Members of Yotsuba Group win by ??????.

Kyosuke Higuchi (Third Kira) – A very greedy and power-hungry man who becomes the owner of a Death Note if a certain chain of events occurs. However, little does he know he is no more than a tool in an elaborate scheme orchestrated by the original Kira. Each night, while in possession of a Death Note, he votes on a victim for Kira to kill, concealing the fact that he is actually the one deciding others’ fates. Higuchi cannot be lynched or night killed until he receives a Death Note; thereafter, even if the Note is taken from him, he can die. When he possesses a Death Note, all members of Yotsuba vote on a player to die every night, but Higuchi has a choice to override the player to be killed. However, if he does so, he risks the chance of outing himself to his fellow members. Each member currently alive has a 25% chance of learning Higuchi’s real identity every time a kill is overriden, with a 75% chance of instead receiving a randomly redirected result. When he gains his Death Note, he is offered the Shinigami Eye Deal. If Higuchi takes the Eye Deal, he can role check two players every night but he must kill one of those two players; this only applies if he overrides the kill selection. If Higuchi currently cannot kill with a Death Note or does not override the kill target, he cannot role check anyone. Because the Eye Deal cuts his lifespan, all votes against Higuchi in lynches will be doubled for the remainder of the game. If Higuchi refuses the Eye Deal, he still may change his mind and accept it later at any time.

Shingo Mido - After Higuchi has killed two victims, he invites Namikawa, Shimura, and Ooi to a secret meeting. (Secrets)

Reiji Namikawa – After Higuchi has killed one victim, he receives an anonymous phone call. (Secrets)
The way Shingo, and possibly Reiji. is written, there is potential for BTS, which would say "team" to me. With Mystery conditions, headed by a Kira who potentially can kill. Even if they are Indies they are far from benign.

So Burn in Purgatory.
bea wrote:

Or don't laugh at me.

This. Very seriously this.

Linki @ DH, I am not working under the assumption that Epi is Yotsuba. I am working under the assumption that he is not a Detective based on his refusal to acknowledge those "??????" win conditions they have, and simplifying it to "Detectives have to kill the Kira. That is all." Becasue unless you know what those "????" are about, you don't know if "that is all".
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

EBWOP, the Burn in Purgatory was aimed at BWT's role.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

This. Very seriously this
*turns SVS's hu....* My god! its full of cookies!

ImageImage
ImageImage
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 302

Post by Zombarella »

@Bad- That there is a lot of questions. Good detective work. Like I said earlier, I do want to kill Snowman but until until I have good in thread evidence against him it wouldn't be fair. I feel like I need to hold myself to a higher standard in his case. That being said, he had posted a lot of jokes and some defense in the interest of self preservation but little else. I would expect to see a detective, especially one as smart has he is, doing a better job of baddie hunting. It looks like Llama may have decided that Snowman isn't lunch worthy anymore and will be moving on to someone else so he has a chance to prove himself.

@Bea- I totally get what you are saying about my Kira post and I did thunk about it before I posted it. It feels like we are really in the dark about who the Kiras are. Like TH said, 52 pages and all we have is...So I has clues he won't share, Llama has clues he won't share, TH and FZ are acting weird. I know that MP put a lot of work into this game. There has to be clues that the detectives can follow. The only thing we have to go on are those role descriptions - which have secrets. I am thinking that those secrets might be alternative missions or win conditions or whatever that maker people act in accordance with elements of their role. It's the only thing that makes sense to me right now.
Turnip Head wrote:I for one welcome our new zombie and llama overlords. May their reign be long, and may their cases always be on point.
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

Dang phone! This is a big mistake! So sorry Bea! EBWOP: @Bad should be @Bea.
Turnip Head wrote:I for one welcome our new zombie and llama overlords. May their reign be long, and may their cases always be on point.
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

EBWOP: "think" not "thunk" (btw, why is thunk in my phone's dictionary?) And "Epi has clues" instead of "So I has clues".
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

SVS, can I please have a cookie?
Snowman
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 46

Post by Snowman »

bea wrote: @ Snowman, in all fairness - what do you think of how Zombra's been playing so far? Is she reading on the up and up to you? Besides llama, who else will you be looking at going into the next lynch?
I do think she's been a straight-shooter so far. The real test would be how she reacts to a legitimate accusation.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Snowman wrote:
bea wrote: @ Snowman, in all fairness - what do you think of how Zombra's been playing so far? Is she reading on the up and up to you? Besides llama, who else will you be looking at going into the next lynch?
I do think she's been a straight-shooter so far. The real test would be how she reacts to a legitimate accusation.
So you do not think my accusation was legitimate?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

Snowman wrote:
Really!? A legitimate accusation? What would that look like? I think now would be a perfect time for Snowman to demonstrate his case building abilities. Or perhaps he would just like to throw that idea out there and let everyone else do all the work? Llama, we need to talk. I might be experiencing a change of heart.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Zomberella12 wrote:SVS, can I please have a cookie?

Zomba, Snowman has answered about you~ what do you think of him? You were a bit waffly yesterday; first you said you would vote for him, then not so much. He is playing a fun, rollicking kind of game (the kind I used to play and am trying to get back to); is this an aspect of his rl personality?

Linki @DH~ I have not seen anything alarming about Zomba, either. But just becasue someone disagrees with your suspicion does not make it illegitimate. This game started out (as far as I can see) with only four people who knew someone elses identity. So even the baddies are flying in the dark a bit, which I rather like. Also lots of people who are unfamiliar with each others various styles in this game, which I also like. So I think there are going to be more small pings than normal.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

linki, OK ha ha
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 719
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DharmaHelper wrote:Let me just say this before I dive back into the thread to get 100% caught up.

What the fuck are we doing? Epi hasn't hinted or claimed Yotsuba, but we're all acting under the assunption that he is one. TH hasn't hinted or claimed Shinigami (That I can read) but people have given him that role and he's run with it. Russ hasn't hinted or claimed anything, yet Epi (at least) is completely discounting him because he was absent for a few days.

Did we solve the role hinting problem by creating a role-attributing problem?
Speak for yourself. I think Epi's acting like a baddie, which does not require that he be a Yotsuba.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 60

Re: Death Note Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by Boomslang »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Three lynches ending at the same hour.

I am going to vote for S~V~S. Her vote for me was unexplained, as were the three that preceded hers, and I intend to NO-U the hell out of that. Also, she said she wouldn't vote for boo unless there was a "smoking gun." She gives me no such allowance. She has also ignored two of my posts so far.
WHAT?
Movingpictures07 wrote:Snowman
thellama73 (3), Elohcin (9), DharmaHelper (10), AceofSpaces (12), zeek (13), Ricochet (14), Epignosis (29) 24%
I do want to provide a signal boost to this vote. To be fair, Epig provides notification of this change in the thread:
Epignosis wrote:I voted Snowman. S~V~S is now my top suspect.
But he also says this, which is interesting:
Epignosis wrote:I might try to save someone just to make people mad.
That seems to be a fairly flippant justification for a vote change/save attempt. And other than that post, he offers no explanation for why SVS moved from the recipient of his vote to only his "top suspect."
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:

Zomba, Snowman has answered about you~ what do you think of him? You were a bit waffly yesterday; first you said you would vote for him, then not so much. He is playing a fun, rollicking kind of game (the kind I used to play and am trying to get back to); is this an aspect of his rl personality?

Linki @DH~ I have not seen anything alarming about Zomba, either. But just becasue someone disagrees with your suspicion does not make it illegitimate. This game started out (as far as I can see) with only four people who knew someone elses identity. So even the baddies are flying in the dark a bit, which I rather like. Also lots of people who are unfamiliar with each others various styles in this game, which I also like. So I think there are going to be more small pings than normal.
I think you mean 6 players started out knowing another player's identity.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Zomberella12 wrote:
Snowman wrote:
Really!? A legitimate accusation? What would that look like? I think now would be a perfect time for Snowman to demonstrate his case building abilities. Or perhaps he would just like to throw that idea out there and let everyone else do all the work? Llama, we need to talk. I might be experiencing a change of heart.
You mean like this?
Zomberella12 wrote:
Your assessment is astute. I wonder if those you are arguing against understand your logic, agree with it, and are fine with it because they are in fact mafia...
Also, don't give the baddies good ideas.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

Boomslang wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

I am going to vote for S~V~S. Her vote for me was unexplained, as were the three that preceded hers, and I intend to NO-U the hell out of that. Also, she said she wouldn't vote for boo unless there was a "smoking gun." She gives me no such allowance. She has also ignored two of my posts so far.
WHAT?
thellama73 (3), Elohcin (9), DharmaHelper (10), AceofSpaces (12), zeek (13), Ricochet (14), Epignosis (29) 24%
I do want to provide a signal boost to this vote. To be fair, Epig provides notification of this change in the thread:
That seems to be a fairly flippant justification for a vote change/save attempt. And other than that post, he offers no explanation for why SVS moved from the recipient of his vote to only his "top suspect."
Then later, he says that he has clues pointing to SVS being a civvie. Maybe he was conducting some kind of test.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Boomslang wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

WHAT?
I did see that after the fact (since I was catching up and posting thoughts in the process). But, like you said, the vote change looks to be out of self-interest.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 224
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

[quote="DharmaHelper"]To be honest I'm not even fully caught up. I hope to be by the time I have to vote though. As it stands now, having not fully read/digested the Llama/Boo discussion, I'm likely to vote either Snowman or Zombrella. I understand this might seem like a cop out, but my suspicion of Zombrella lingers, and Snowman has been pinging me as well. I'm at the point in my reading where Epi discusses his suspicion of Snowman, and I agree with it. I do not agree with any of the "He's new" defenses people have been posting

I will form an opinion on the boo/llama stuff once I've read it all.

FZ. vs Bea - Bea is like this a lot, but she's also very good at doing what she does and being bad. FZ has struck me so far as moderately more suspect than the people she is bringing up.

TH is not someone I want to waste any more time on right now. If he is a Shinigami, it would be pointless. If he's not one, mathematically speaking, eventually we'd figure this out by way of either the other Shinigami revealing themselves or by TH dieing. So.

Is there anything anyone wants my two cents on?[/quote]

Yes. You mention above that your suspicion of Zombrella lingers and in our current conversation you raise her name again. What is the basis for your suspicion? I know you must have explained it somewhere but I can't find it. Just link me if you like.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Zomberella12 wrote:
Snowman wrote:
You mean like this?
Zomberella12 wrote:
Your assessment is astute. I wonder if those you are arguing against understand your logic, agree with it, and are fine with it because they are in fact mafia...
Holy smoke! That was like D0. And I stand by that. I do thunk it benefited the baddies to vote that way. I think that post makes me look good.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 488
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Random factoid:

This game already has more posts than 5 of our previous Current Jobs/Full Games had upon completion.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

sorry, i screwed up the post. It's a question for DH if that helps.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Zomberella12 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Zomberella12 wrote:
Snowman wrote:
You mean like this?
Zomberella12 wrote:
Holy smoke! That was like D0. And I stand by that. I do thunk it benefited the baddies to vote that way. I think that post makes me look good.
Because it was Day 0 its not suspicious? It makes you look good to do the thing you said makes Snow look bad?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Random factoid:

This game already has more posts than 5 of our previous Current Jobs/Full Games had upon completion.
And fewer night polls. :srsnod:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

juliets wrote:sorry, i screwed up the post. It's a question for DH if that helps.
I should point out that you've asked that question of me before and the answer is the same

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

That's true.

For anyone who cares, I considered it, but in the end didn't really feel night polls would be a boon to my setup, especially given its complexity elsewhere.

Plus, I'm generally not the biggest fan of night polls unless I have a really good mechanic for them.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

I have to reread the roles. I thought there was a pair of detectives, Raye & Naomi, and a pair of baddies, Light & Ryuk. Who did I miss?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

S~V~S wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

I have to reread the roles. I thought there was a pair of detectives, Raye & Naomi, and a pair of baddies, Light & Ryuk. Who did I miss?
Watari technically knows who L is. So that's 5. Not sure off the top of my head who six is.

ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

OH, OK. I meant via BTS, but yeah, that is right.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

DharmaHelper wrote:
juliets wrote:sorry, i screwed up the post. It's a question for DH if that helps.
I should point out that you've asked that question of me before and the answer is the same
About Zombrella? You're sure? I'ma quit playing until I'm well.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

Watari and L, though looking back, L doesn't actually know who Watari is.

Linki: Well there you go.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

That's true.

For anyone who cares, I considered it, but in the end didn't really feel night polls would be a boon to my setup, especially given its complexity elsewhere.

Plus, I'm generally not the biggest fan of night polls unless I have a really good mechanic for them.
I'm just teasing you. :hugs:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 154

Post by zeek »

Need to catch up on the past few pages and look at the voting, but:
Turnip Head wrote:Zeek voted Snowman for implying there was a civ team. What.
That's bullshit. That's not what I said. Don't take my words out of context.

I voted for him for saying he wants to help his team going into the future. I didn't like the language used, teams imply BTSC for me. I disagree with everybody who has since said there is a "civ team" because I don't think there is. We're a community, not a team. If I said shit like that in a game I'd be called out for it, so I've done the same. You are steadily gaining my eye, TH.

Snowman hasn't addressed my point either.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

That's true.

I'm just teasing you. :hugs:
Oh, I didn't take it as a criticism. :P

I just was explaining how I feel about it (because yay full disclosure from host?), just like how I DESPISE changeable votes. :srsnod:
DharmaHelper

Re: Death Note Mafia [NIGHT 1]

Post by DharmaHelper »

juliets wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
juliets wrote:DH I'm surprised you are seeing Zombrella as potentially bad. What are you seeing from her that leads you to that conclusion? I'm wondering what I missed.
My third suspect is Zomberella for this post
viewtopic.php?f=60&t=541&start=120#p114692

Which I found suspicious because it reads to me like an early attempt to put suspicion on players, but not by directly accusing them. Rather, by accusing them by proxy via boo and having boo do the legwork/put the pieces of that case together, therefore making the results of the case boos responsibility.
This hasn't changed.
I'm sorry. There are just so many posts I overlooked this one. Thanks!

ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

zeek wrote:Need to catch up on the past few pages and look at the voting, but:
Turnip Head wrote:Zeek voted Snowman for implying there was a civ team. What.
That's bullshit. That's not what I said. Don't take my words out of context.

I voted for him for saying he wants to help his team going into the future. I didn't like the language used, teams imply BTSC for me. I disagree with everybody who has since said there is a "civ team" because I don't think there is. We're a community, not a team. If I said shit like that in a game I'd be called out for it, so I've done the same. You are steadily gaining my eye, TH.

Snowman hasn't addressed my point either.
I looked back at the Snowman post you mentioned, and I don't think it's suspicious. It sounded to me like a comment made about mafia-gameplay in general and his meta-game, rather then being a post specifically about this mafia game.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

It doesn't help that her defense of this accusation thus far has been

1) Gee Willakers! I'm new!

2) Golly Gosh! that was so long ago!

ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DharmaHelper wrote:It doesn't help that her defense of this accusation thus far has been

Apparently your accusation was not legitimate, so... what are you worried about?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:It doesn't help that her defense of this accusation thus far has been

Apparently your accusation was not legitimate, so... what are you worried about?

I don't understand what you mean.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Zomberella12 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Zomberella12 wrote:
Snowman wrote:
You mean like this?
Zomberella12 wrote:
Because it was Day 0 its not suspicious? It makes you look good to do the thing you said makes Snow look bad?
Hold up. Yes, because it was D0 it does make a difference. It was the ONLY thing we had to go on. I was not on board with the whole "Snow looks bad because he wanted a bandwagon to join" argument that Lllama was selling (is that the thing you are referring to?). In fact I said that it was a WEAK case. Saying that baddies would vote for L/Light was not a bandwagon anyway, it was deductive reasoning.
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

Um...you are a crazy person. I used that once - again on like the first day - because i was behind in reading the thread. Then I pulled it and said that I am fully up to speed. Tons of others have said that they were behind in reading.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Zomberella12 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Zomberella12 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Zomberella12 wrote:
Snowman wrote:
You mean like this?
Zomberella12 wrote:
Hold up. Yes, because it was D0 it does make a difference. It was the ONLY thing we had to go on. I was not on board with the whole "Snow looks bad because he wanted a bandwagon to join" argument that Lllama was selling (is that the thing you are referring to?). In fact I said that it was a WEAK case. Saying that baddies would vote for L/Light was not a bandwagon anyway, it was deductive reasoning.
That post from Snowman came on Day 1.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

I don't understand what you mean.
Right back at you.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”