Death Note Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 575

Re: Death Note Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by thellama73 »

Spacedaisy wrote:
juliets wrote:Spacedaisy, hopefully you'll be here in time to answer this question: do you think Zombrella and llama are right about Snowman?

llama, I'm feeling the same way though it's not because he mistakenly said I'm a Yotsuba. Don't you think he would fight harder if he were civvie?

lol boo, maybe so, maybe so.
I don't know. I don't think Zombrella is reading bad because of her belief snowman is. This is totally in line with what I have seen of her personable, trust me on that. Snowman is a tricky one and I keep waffling back and forth about him, but I'm prone to take her read of his intentions with a little more consideration than most.
Even more than mine?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 1001
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

How can anyone take you seriously with that avatar?
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

In this one case....maybe llama. Are you ok with that?
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Snowman
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 46

Post by Snowman »

The Story So Far...

Epi was getting rowdy, accusing people left and right, but never voting for them to be lynched. People noticed, people began to accuse him, when out of the blue, Llama swooped in, accusing Snowman with loud, frequent, baseless posts, beginning with:
thellama73 wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Boo doesn't think it's role related so I'm curious what he thinks it is.
Boo has already answered this question. Why not ask something new?
Because I'm still interested in this discussion. What do you think I should be talking about?
Something less boring than Russ, which has been covered to death and which only he knows the answer to. Boring, boring, boring!

And as we all know...

(huge picture about boredom deleted due to size)

Why not talk about Snowman? Now he is interesting...
As compelling an argument as that was (and frankly, I must agree with that one point alone), he persisted for exactly one bazillion posts, quoting himself, using circular logic, and overall making baseless accusations, counting on rote repetition to serve as a suitable replacement for logic or evidence.

Llama then began to craft his own "evidence", which amounted to 1) Snowman doesn't post much (no one posts as much as Llama, but I've posted everyday since the game began), 2) Snowman hasn't defended himself, and therefore, is guilty (there was nothing to contradict, because Llama never presented any evidence, nor made any specific accusations), and 3) Snowman makes too many jokes (that's not what yo momma said).

Finally, Llama's saber-rattling elevated to the point where he was almost killed for it in a near-three way tie that ultimately ended in BWT's lynch. He dialed it waaaaaaaay back, leaving room for Zombaddie to take the reins in the anti-Snowman campaign, possibly spurred on by a recent death in another game. Contrary to Llama, Zombad actually offered some evidence--Snowman is sneaky.

Yes I am. I'm a high school physics teacher IRL, and it is to my benefit to think one step ahead of 160 little juvenile delinquents. I know when you are texting during class, I know when you are cheating off of your friend--and I know when you're targeting low-hanging fruit in order to delay and distract attention away from your Kira buddies.

Based on their actual behavior, I think the clear choices for the lynch are:

Llama
Zombad
Russ
Epi

Vote for me if you will. But doing so will further strengthen and embolden the Kiras, and you won't get anymore of this:

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Yussssssssss. Snowman finally gives us a post that we can dissect endlessly. What's everybody thinking, rough thoughts? I like his style.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Once again, Snowman, you have completely ignored the most important part of my evidence against you, and the rest you are misstating. I have never cited low posting as a reason for voting for you.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 198

Post by S~V~S »

This is a very fancy No U. Fun, manipulative. I like him! :D

Survey says, I believe Zomba.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 302

Post by Zombarella »

:haha: I can't even type I'm laughing so hard.

That elephant! I can't breathe!
Turnip Head wrote:I for one welcome our new zombie and llama overlords. May their reign be long, and may their cases always be on point.
thellama73
Supatown

Re: Death Note Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by thellama73 »

My post Snowman quotes as "beginning with.." is timestamped: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:49:41 pm

In fact, I posted suspicions of Snowman three times before that, with the first one occurring at: Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:34:48 am

So Snowman is now choosing to ignore a day and a half of suspicion against him, because it is inconvenient. I don't know how he thinks such obvious lies are going to help his case, though.

Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

And that ^^ ladies and gentlemen is why I am in love with the Snowman.
....but....I'm still gonna kill him.
Turnip Head wrote:I for one welcome our new zombie and llama overlords. May their reign be long, and may their cases always be on point.
Snowman
Stool Pigeon

Post by Snowman »

thellama73 wrote:Once again, Snowman, you have completely ignored the most important part of my evidence against you, and the rest you are misstating. I have never cited low posting as a reason for voting for you.
Ah yes, the moooooooost important piece of evidence. The one you've already stated and refuse to reiterate. I can grow old looking for it through all your posts, and if anyone else can enlighten us, feel free, but you can only trade off the old "I've already said why" shtick for so long, or in your case, for soooooooooo long.
Snowman
Stool Pigeon

Re: Death Note Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by Snowman »

thellama73 wrote:My post Snowman quotes as "beginning with.." is timestamped: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:49:41 pm

In fact, I posted suspicions of Snowman three times before that, with the first one occurring at: Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:34:48 am

So Snowman is now choosing to ignore a day and a half of suspicion against him, because it is inconvenient. I don't know how he thinks such obvious lies are going to help his case, though.
:dead horse:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Humour us please, mister Llama, with your best summary of the piece of evidence against Snowman that he has ignored until this point. He seems willing at this moment to respond to it.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Turnip Head wrote:Humour us please, mister Llama, with your best summary of the piece of evidence against Snowman that he has ignored until this point. He seems willing at this moment to respond to it.

No. I've reposted it 20 times in this thread. You know what it is. If you want it posted again, you pull it.

Snowman
Stool Pigeon

Post by Snowman »

Turnip Head wrote:Humour us please, mister Llama, with your best summary of the piece of evidence against Snowman that he has ignored until this point. He seems willing at this moment to respond to it.
Pffff, not anymore. Besides, I'm sure late for a big important Kira meeting. Tonight is Death Note Potluck, and I'm in charge of rolls.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Here it is in case you want to respond to it, Snowmonster.
thellama73 wrote:Made: my case on Snowman is that he said "I don't see discussion coalescing around anyone" on Day 1, which sounded to me like he was waiting for a bandwagon to hop on. Then he cast an easy vote for Trice after his lynch was already a certainty. Then he has been unwilling to post anything of substance to explain himself.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 822

Post by DharmaHelper »

bea wrote:Svs - he's done it too - but that Blaime can be spread far and wide amongst the what did you call it like day one "alpha male syndrome "?

Bullz was pretty reasonable in his point about mm's case being pate and post vote in an unchangeable vote game.

Dh's posts to Epi read very pot and kettle to me ATM. Between the two I'm reading Epi as more genuine.
Have I struck you as the sort to take my ball and go home?
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 224
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Snowman you funny and I agree you're fun. Did you know Epi is also a high school teacher? Maybe that has done something to ya'lls brains.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Turnip Head wrote:Here it is in case you want to respond to it, Snowmonster.
thellama73 wrote:Made: my case on Snowman is that he said "I don't see discussion coalescing around anyone" on Day 1, which sounded to me like he was waiting for a bandwagon to hop on. Then he cast an easy vote for Trice after his lynch was already a certainty. Then he has been unwilling to post anything of substance to explain himself.
And while you're at it, explain why you keep lying about why I suspect you.

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

snowman plz
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Turnip Head wrote:snowman plz
If Snowman is lynched and flips bad, I'm coming after you so hard next. You've been a shameless apologist for him this whole game.

Snowman
Stool Pigeon

Post by Snowman »

Of course, Llama's armchair psychoanalysis of the use of words like "bandwagon", "team", and "pianist". Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, and sometimes people use words as their intended meaning, without reference to (or knowledge of) their context in this setting. IIRC, someone asked if I was looking for a bandwagon to join, and I joked (gasp) that I would if the right bandwagon came along.

So that's Llama's smoking gun, his big piece of evidence against me. It was clearly a joke, I even posted a big "join the bandwagon" banner.

Back to you, because your deflect and defer Kung Fu is weak. I've responded to your accusation, what about mine. I say you're Kira, your pals are too, and you've invented an anti-Snowman campaign to Wag the Dog and distract from actual Kira hunting. You would have motive, andKira BTSC would provide the type of coordination and cooperation that my some of my detractors seems to enjoy (if even to a small degree).

I say you've avoided direct discussion of your big "bandwagon bombshell" because it's weak as a baby and sounds more and more rediculous with repetition.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have others Trolls that need feeding.
Snowman
Stool Pigeon

Post by Snowman »

thellama73 wrote:
If Snowman is lynched and flips bad, I'm coming after you so hard next. You've been a shameless apologist for him this whole game.
Easy, turbo. He's just looking for clarification, which is not kind to your case.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

thellama73 wrote:
We all can make mistakes my dude.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Snowman wrote:
Of course, Llama's armchair psychoanalysis of the use of words like "bandwagon", "team", and "pianist". Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, and sometimes people use words as their intended meaning, without reference to (or knowledge of) their context in this setting. IIRC, someone asked if I was looking for a bandwagon to join, and I joked (gasp) that I would if the right bandwagon came along.

So that's Llama's smoking gun, his big piece of evidence against me. It was clearly a joke, I even posted a big "join the bandwagon" banner.

Back to you, because your deflect and defer Kung Fu is weak. I've responded to your accusation, what about mine. I say you're Kira, your pals are too, and you've invented an anti-Snowman campaign to Wag the Dog and distract from actual Kira hunting. You would have motive, andKira BTSC would provide the type of coordination and cooperation that my some of my detractors seems to enjoy (if even to a small degree).

I say you've avoided direct discussion of your big "bandwagon bombshell" because it's weak as a baby and sounds more and more rediculous with repetition.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have others Trolls that need feeding.
Wrong again. I never suspected you for your use of the word bandwagon. Nor team or pianist for that matter. It was your comment about wanting discussion to coalesce around a single person.

You haven't responded to my accusation. You've misrepresented my suspicion of you every time without fail. I don't believe it's not on purpose, because I've repeated it too often for you to have ignored it.

Snowman
Stool Pigeon

Post by Snowman »

thellama73 wrote:
And while you're at it, explain why you keep lying about why I suspect you.
Aaaaggghhhhh! I'm helpless before the Loaded Question Fallacy!
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/loaded-question
Why don't you just ask me "Will you ever stop trying to murder detectives?"
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Turnip Head wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
We all can make mistakes my dude.
Why are you so sure he is innocent though? You never offered me the same courtesy when voting for me, and you haven;t given Epig the benefit of the doubt. You keep saying he's "trying his best" when he very obviously isn't. I don't understand where this blind faith in him is coming from.

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I am not so sure he is innocent. I have expressed doubt about Snowman several times.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Turnip Head wrote:I am not so sure he is innocent. I have expressed doubt about Snowman several times.
Then why do you keep saying he's trying his best?

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Well I also said that Daisy and Bass were trying their best... you're referring to my thinker rankings,it was a generic statement that I used to label some of the low posters who seem to be busier with other things than they are with mafia.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Spacedaisy »

Omg, this thread tonight it's cracking me up.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Snowman
Stool Pigeon

Post by Snowman »

Spacedaisy wrote:Omg, this thread tonight it's cracking me up.
Here to entertain, Milady!
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

Snowman wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:Omg, this thread tonight it's cracking me up.
Here to entertain, Milady!
Whats up wih dat! Whats up wit dat!
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

Llama - I'm here for you. He's all kindsa messing with you. I see it. He's not innocent. We're gonna get em. Don't worry. :hug:
Snowman
Stool Pigeon

Post by Snowman »

BTW, Snowmonster. Nice! :clap:
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

Drum rollllllllllll........

POST #
Snowman
Stool Pigeon

Post by Snowman »

Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

Snowman
Stool Pigeon

Post by Snowman »

Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

Snowman
Stool Pigeon

Post by Snowman »

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I imagine this is what being high feels like.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

Speaking of weak as a baby.
How about your well built cases against me and Llama. "Kill Zombies" and "Llama posts a lot."
Snowman
Stool Pigeon

Post by Snowman »

How dare you post my baby pictures!
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DharmaHelper wrote:I imagine this is what being high feels like.
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

I'm going to bed but this isn't over :feb:

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

They're gonna bang.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Snowman
Stool Pigeon

Post by Snowman »

Zomberella12 wrote:Speaking of weak as a baby.
How about your well built cases against me and Llama. "Kill Zombies" and "Llama posts a lot."
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

DharmaHelper wrote:
bea wrote:Svs - he's done it too - but that Blaime can be spread far and wide amongst the what did you call it like day one "alpha male syndrome "?

Bullz was pretty reasonable in his point about mm's case being pate and post vote in an unchangeable vote game.

Dh's posts to Epi read very pot and kettle to me ATM. Between the two I'm reading Epi as more genuine.
Have I struck you as the sort to take my ball and go home?
DH - that was not what I was saying and you know it.

SVS was refering to epi's hair splitting - which yes - I think you, TH, Epi, llama and boo have all done in equal measure. You all have spent a decent amount of time hair splitting with each other and not finding Kira's - so from any of you - slamming Epi for not calling out Kira's as a reason why he's a Kira feels very pot/kettle to me.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!

Return to “Previous Jobs”