Death Note Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 822

Re: Death Note Mafia [DAY 6]

Post by DharmaHelper »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:A good question. Then Kira might not want to draw attention to your theory by killing you, or you are in league with Kira.

That said, if your theory is correct, and Higuchi has the note, perhaps he's not interested in following Eloh's comments.
:huh: Kira doesn't want to draw attention to my theory by killing me, but would pass on their teammates suggestion to kill L in order to kill Zomba because of my theory? I am in league with Kira and would kill Zomba to weaken my own theory?

Nice try dude.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 522

Post by FZ. »

llama :sigh:

This only goes to show that sometimes people can built a supposedly great case and be awfully wrong. I don't care to defend every point, because I've done it already when each point was brought up.
I'll just say that I wish you all knew how I play a baddie. I never defend someone who is on my side. Sadly, I'm more like MP in that sense. But I get you won't take my word for it (you can always go on K-site and look at my baddie games).

I defended Snowman when I thought he was a civ, and voted for him when I thought he wasn't. Plain and simple. I've got nothing to hide, so I do what I believe, not what is best for me.

I'm defending TH because unlike people claim, I think he's being helpful, and even if he is what people think he is, there's no point in voting him now, so it will wait for later. When he first voted early, I found it suspicious. When I saw how he behaved, I realised the vote wasn't a regular one, so I went back on that suspicion.

Saying I voted for Elo when it was inevitable is a freaking lie. I was the first one to say she was acting like a baddie, and said I had no problem voting for her. I voted late because that's who I am. I don't vote early unless I am sure, or the votes can be changed.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 63

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Turnip Head wrote:We're not sure what the percentages in L's messages mean... but in the show, L would say Light had a 7% chance of being Kira, even when L was 99% sure that he was. He just didn't have the hard evidence to prove it. But I think L's message makes it clear that he suspects Bea.
Considering how blatant L was about Eloh I'm not totally sure I want to twist his messages that way. :p
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 575

Post by thellama73 »

FZ. wrote:llama :sigh:

This only goes to show that sometimes people can built a supposedly great case and be awfully wrong. I don't care to defend every point, because I've done it already when each point was brought up.
I'll just say that I wish you all knew how I play a baddie. I never defend someone who is on my side. Sadly, I'm more like MP in that sense. But I get you won't take my word for it (you can always go on K-site and look at my baddie games).

I defended Snowman when I thought he was a civ, and voted for him when I thought he wasn't. Plain and simple. I've got nothing to hide, so I do what I believe, not what is best for me.

I'm defending TH because unlike people claim, I think he's being helpful, and even if he is what people think he is, there's no point in voting him now, so it will wait for later. When he first voted early, I found it suspicious. When I saw how he behaved, I realised the vote wasn't a regular one, so I went back on that suspicion.

Saying I voted for Elo when it was inevitable is a freaking lie. I was the first one to say she was acting like a baddie, and said I had no problem voting for her. I voted late because that's who I am. I don't vote early unless I am sure, or the votes can be changed.
:hug: I love playing mafia with you, FZ. You're one of my favorite players. I just happen to think you're bad this game.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 719
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:A good question. Then Kira might not want to draw attention to your theory by killing you, or you are in league with Kira.

That said, if your theory is correct, and Higuchi has the note, perhaps he's not interested in following Eloh's comments.
:huh: Kira doesn't want to draw attention to my theory by killing me, but would pass on their teammates suggestion to kill L in order to kill Zomba because of my theory? I am in league with Kira and would kill Zomba to weaken my own theory?

Nice try dude.
What? How does Zomba's death weaken your theory?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

DharmaHelper wrote:

Nice try dude.
How about they just don't think Elo was right?
Another option, which I've seen baddies do when going down is accuse a team mate to make them look better later. Though I doubt she had BTSC, so it's not as if she could know it.

But since I'm not seeing a regular civ BR, your theory could be right.

linki: I appreciate the compliment, and the feeling is mutual. But you're still wrong, and this is frustrating (not your fault of course, but you would never be calling me bad for the reasons you have, if you had actually seen me play a baddie)
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 1001
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:We're not sure what the percentages in L's messages mean... but in the show, L would say Light had a 7% chance of being Kira, even when L was 99% sure that he was. He just didn't have the hard evidence to prove it. But I think L's message makes it clear that he suspects Bea.
Considering how blatant L was about Eloh I'm not totally sure I want to twist his messages that way. :p
Alright, who do you think we should be looking at today, DP? :)
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

Nice try dude.
I assumed thats where you were leading with "Has anyone else besides Zombrella supported your theory."

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

FZ. wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

Nice try dude.
How about they just don't think Elo was right?
Another option, which I've seen baddies do when going down is accuse a team mate to make them look better later. Though I doubt she had BTSC, so it's not as if she could know it.

But since I'm not seeing a regular civ BR, your theory could be right.

linki: I appreciate the compliment, and the feeling is mutual. But you're still wrong, and this is frustrating (not your fault of course, but you would never be calling me bad for the reasons you have, if you had actually seen me play a baddie)
Another option, but not one that sufficiently explains the situation. Even if they don't think Eloh was right, why not take the chance anyway?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

And FZ is right. Her civ MO is to defend players she thinks are civs. Her baddie MO is NOT to defend her teammates. When taking this into account I don't see anything suspicious about how she's played so far.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 719
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

Nice try dude.
I assumed thats where you were leading with "Has anyone else besides Zombrella supported your theory."
Has anyone else supported the theory?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

llama, have you thought about the option of you agreeing with me on many occasions because I'm actually good?

linki: I agree that this message is definitely not as decisive as the previous one, but I each message, L posts an accompanying comment. On Aces, he said we shouldn't go after him, and on Bea, he's not clearing her. Question is, is he just telling us that what he knows hasn't eased his feelings, or is there something more?

linki: TH, I hope you're not doing this to make them think that if TH is saying this, they should feel the opposite :P . Thanks anyway :hug:
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

FZ. wrote:llama, have you thought about the option of you agreeing with me on many occasions because I'm actually good?
Yes.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I have no idea if the note has been passed. As far as assuming goes, this is as assuming as it gets. In any case, since we didn't know who either Kira was, what's the implication of that anyway? Why would the Kiras even care if someone put out that theory? It didn't bring us any closer to finding them.

linki: good to know
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

Nice try dude.
Has anyone else supported the theory?
I can't recall off the top of my head but I would think so.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

FZ. wrote:linki: TH, I hope you're not doing this to make them think that if TH is saying this, they should feel the opposite :P . Thanks anyway :hug:
I'm not, but I now realize I may be doing more harm than good, so sorry :P
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Too quiet. Maybe now is the time to start voting for one of the low posters. I'm getting tired of them flying by
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

FZ. wrote:Too quiet. Maybe now is the time to start voting for one of the low posters. I'm getting tired of them flying by
Made has had two cases presented against him,

ImageImage
ImageImage
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 63

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Turnip Head wrote:
DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:
Alright, who do you think we should be looking at today, DP? :)
Considering going for Made. I also need to take more of a look at boo. He's been pursuing people that I at this point feel most comfortable about and it's making me worry a bit. I feel a bit better about Russ now that some of my questions have been answered but I'm still anxious about him.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 224
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I could also see a Made vote. I voted him the lynch before the Elo lynch and I haven't gained any trust in him since that vote.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Put me down as being in favor of a Made lynch as well :srsnod: That cat's hiding something.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

DharmaHelper wrote:
FZ. wrote:Too quiet. Maybe now is the time to start voting for one of the low posters. I'm getting tired of them flying by
Made has had two cases presented against him,
I know. I still remember his post where he said let's try to all win this. And like he predicted, he caught a lot of fire for it. On the one hand, I get why it raised concern. On the other hand, would a Kira be that obvious and risk outing himself in case no one goes for his plan (which was likely to happen)? Couldn't it have been just a genuine strategic thought on how everyone could win the game?

linki: Can you all tell me what other reasons you have for voting Made?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Elo also tried to get us to see Kira and his sympathizers as the good guys, and she was totally one of them, so I wouldn't be surprised if Made pulled a similar stunt. His posts about having a hard time following along and staying connected to the game rang true to me, but the contributions he has made while here have been underwhelming. So I think flying under the radar is exactly where he wants to be.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Turnip Head wrote:Elo also tried to get us to see Kira and his sympathizers as the good guys, and she was totally one of them, so I wouldn't be surprised if Made pulled a similar stunt. His posts about having a hard time following along and staying connected to the game rang true to me, but the contributions he has made while here have been underwhelming. So I think flying under the radar is exactly where he wants to be.
That's true, regarding Elo. What contradictions has he made?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

"Contributions", not contradictions. I don't feel Made has done a ton of investigative work or questioning others, which is usually his bread and butter. He did express hesitance toward lynching me and/or Russ, which was appreciated and well thought-out... but I don't see him pushing any Kira cases, and that concerns me.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Turnip Head wrote:"Contributions", not contradictions. I don't feel Made has done a ton of investigative work or questioning others, which is usually his bread and butter. He did express hesitance toward lynching me and/or Russ, which was appreciated and well thought-out... but I don't see him pushing any Kira cases, and that concerns me.
Oops, sorry. Okay, I get you, but that can be said about a lot of players in the game.

If we look at the people killed at night, we have LC and SVS. Then we have Aces and Zombarella. We were asking before who would kill the first two. Is Made one of those people? Also, the last two kills do seem different than the first two. Could be the note had passed to another person, could be that the killing Kira wants us to think that, or could be that the first two kills were based more on general perception of those players, whereas the last two were more game related (one being perceived as someone no one was going after since L said he didn't seem like a Kira, and Zomb, maybe for thinking she was a valuable detective...I thought she was L)

Can you see Made doing those kills?
How about Bea?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Yeah, a lot of players aren't making Kira cases, but Made is one player who I feel would be doing so if he were a detective. Others are just laying low like they always do.

I could see Bea killing SVS and Long Con, and I could see Made killing Aces and Zomberella. I agree that the methodology between the first two kills and the next two changed. And you're right, it could just be that the later kills are more influenced by game events than the earlier ones. It doesn't have to mean the notebook switched hands, but it could.

Frankly I'm a little concerned about how blase Bea is regarding her own lynch, she said she would be happy to have her role revealed :confused: Maybe she was the First Kira and can't be lynched atm.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I could see FZ killing SVS and Long Con. I don't see her killing Aces and Zombrella. I'm still not conceding the "Kira has switched" assumption though.

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Turnip Head wrote:Yeah, a lot of players aren't making Kira cases, but Made is one player who I feel would be doing so if he were a detective. Others are just laying low like they always do.

I could see Bea killing SVS and Long Con, and I could see Made killing Aces and Zomberella. I agree that the methodology between the first two kills and the next two changed. And you're right, it could just be that the later kills are more influenced by game events than the earlier ones. It doesn't have to mean the notebook switched hands, but it could.

Frankly I'm a little concerned about how blase Bea is regarding her own lynch, she said she would be happy to have her role revealed :confused: Maybe she was the First Kira and can't be lynched atm.
If Bea was the first Kira (Assuming it's passed on), why wouldn't she care? Can't she get the note back and be lynched?
thellama73 wrote:I could see FZ killing SVS and Long Con. I don't see her killing Aces and Zombrella. I'm still not conceding the "Kira has switched" assumption though.
Wrong once again. You really don't know me. I know nothing about LC and whether he's good at catching baddies, so I wouldn't kill him. Nor would I go for SVS, though it's more probable than LC. I'd go for those who I percieve to have similar game play to me because those would catch me the fastest (like TH), or those who seem very analytical, like Boo or you. Maybe Rico
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I know you better than you know yourself.

Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 148

Post by Black Rock »

Matahari wrote:I have a question for BlackRock, what are your current feelings on Russ? You mentioned him earlier.

I currently not suspicious of him at all.

I am two pages back right now, I have to run to work soon. I'm trying to get them read before I leave.
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

DharmaHelper wrote:
juliets wrote:DH, I understand one of your deductions but the BR deduction (why would she not be killed instead of Zomba) lost me. Can you elaborate?
Eloh confessed she voted for BR because she thought BR was L. I assume she did this to point out to Kira "Hey, this is my thought as to who is L, so maybe NK her."

Except Kira did not take this advice, for one of several possible reasons

1) Kira is not paying attention to the thread

2) Kira is Black Rock and does not want to NK herself

3) Kira knows who Black Rock is for some reason and does not want to NK her.

Or maybe Kira was paying more attention to the thread than even you DH. She thought I was L, doesn't mean I am or am Kira. Maybe you should check out Zombie girl. It might make more sense to you.

Still catching up...
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

FZ, you aren't seeing my civvie game. I would like to know what you are comparing that to. I don't think my game changes because alignment. My game changes on what my role allows me to know. It's just something to take into consideration. You won't find a Kira or sympathizer by lynching me. You have a very wrong read on me right now, or maybe you know that. :shrug:

Off to work for a couple of hours.
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Black Rock wrote:FZ, you aren't seeing my civvie game. I would like to know what you are comparing that to. I don't think my game changes because alignment. My game changes on what my role allows me to know. It's just something to take into consideration. You won't find a Kira or sympathizer by lynching me. You have a very wrong read on me right now, or maybe you know that. :shrug:

Off to work for a couple of hours.
I agree this is a possibility. I've just come to expect more from you. I think I've been very impressed by your gut feeling in the last games we've played, and you say what's on your mind. Maybe I am wrong, and your post here does make me second guess myself (here's another reason to call me bad, llama), and maybe you have your reasons to keeping a low profile. But since I do expect more from you, I'd love to hear your thoughts.
Do you think Made is the kind of player to say something so stupid as a baddie? What do you think about Bea, Boo and Zeek?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

thellama73 wrote:I know you better than you know yourself.
LOL. The after game "I told you so" is going to be quite enjoyable
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Voted for Made.

ImageImage
ImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 154

Post by zeek »

I could also see myself voting for Made. I'm always wary of him because he's always bad, but there have been a lot of good points raised about him as well. I'm not commited to voting that way yet. I want to hear from him.

Re: The percentages. Guessing, as I haven't done the match, but they're probably 1 in however-many-players-there-are-left. I think unless it's high or like Elo states they're not Kira because they are definitely a sympathizer, I don't think we should give them any thought. Dunno though, thoughts?
Turnip Head wrote:Put me down as being in favor of a Made lynch as well :srsnod: That cat's hiding something.
Please stop voting so early. I'm begging you. I can't take you seriously when you vote one way and then say this kind of thing.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 675

Post by Epignosis »

I read through FZ. on Day 2. She encouraged people to vote bwt instead of Snowman, as you may recall.
FZ. wrote:Anyone who hasn't voted, please consider a vote for BWT

linki: llama, show me later, but right now, it doesn't matter much, does it?
FZ. wrote:I just went back and read Snowman's posts. I don't like the votes for him. Stop it
When I refused to vote for one of the "alternatives," I believe I touched a nerve:
FZ. wrote:Let me tell you Epi, you're looking worse by the minute. I didn't ask you to vote Snowman. If anything, I asked you not to. I just asked you not to waste a vote, and you're giving me this shitty speech about how you're going to vote whoever you damn well please. Bravo
The testiness aside, I want to highlight the underlined. All of a sudden on Day 2, FZ. is concerned about me not wasting a vote (i.e., having to vote someone with a reasonable chance of getting lynched).

Read the underlined, and then compare it with what she said about me Night 1:
FZ. wrote:I don't know what to think about Epi and DH either. At least Dh is following his suspicions. Epi just talked forever about lynching Russ, and argued endlessly with DH, but ended up voting for me. Not sure exactly why.
I had four suspects Day 1 (not "just" Russ), and I didn't "just" argue with DH. That "just" can be a naughty word. It can make people think only A happened when A, B, C, D, and E happened. Ah well. My point, linked to the underlined, is that FZ. pressured me to vote someone who already had votes, but couldn't figure out why I voted her instead of Russ (even though I posted my suspicion of FZ. the morning of the Day 1 lynch).

After bwt flipped, FZ. said this:
FZ. wrote:I'd love to say that this is a good lynch, and it's definitely better than the last lynch, but I would have much preferred if it was a known baddie. At this point, I'll say that I guess third parties alignments might depend on the person playing it. I know I, as an indie would most probably choose the civvie side, while others would choose the baddie. I hope BWT is the kind that would choose the latter. It would make me feel a lot better for pushing for that lynch.

I still don't think llama is bad, but not ruling out one of the non detective roles. Same goes for Snowman. I liked Russ' analysis as well. Thought it was very helpful.
This post alone rules out FZ. as Yotsuba if one were to assume that Eiichi Takahashi's win condition is the same as the other non-Kira Yotsuba, which I do, having watched almost all of the show and given the role powers regarding the meeting and the phone call.
FZ. wrote:(you can always go on K-site and look at my baddie games).
:ponder:

Not as simple an invitation for those of us who do not visit K-Site and wouldn't know that you're not FZ. there. In addition, someone's "game" here cannot reasonably be compared to a forum in which Day phases last a week, votes are changeable, a poll is not readily available, roles are revealed in NKs, you can't post but once at Night, and there has to be a majority (or half) for a lynch to happen at all. Feel free to disagree with that. Finally, why would we be trying to look at your "baddie game" in order to see if you are bad here? Are you that transparent when you are bad? I don't think you would be.
FZ. wrote:For me, I get suspicious, I attack, I read what the other person says. If I still think it's fishy, I attack again, and read their answer again. If I'm eased, I lay off for the time being and look for a new "victim". I do this until I decide either to vote for a person or not.

And sometimes I just go with my gut on a whim. I'm a complicated person. I don't always do the exact same thing.
So which is it? Can we go look at your "baddie game" on K-Site and decide, or are you a "complicated person" who doesn't always do the same thing?

But very well. I took the time to find a game in which you were bad (Star Trek) and I read through the thread. All 69 pages. :nicenod:

++++

What follows is my read of that game. If you are not interested in accepting FZ.'s invitation to read one of her "baddie games" on K-Site, you can safely ignore what follows.

The first thing that popped out at me was that you are too easily dissuaded, which matches your behavior here, I think.

Another thing that caught my attention was this post, in which you said the following: "The last time I remember calling out someone for saying something pointless in his first post in the game, it was TH in a game I just played with him on TS (are you being served), and he was scum. No one wanted to vote for him for almost the entire game, and I was right. It doesn't make me right this time, but that's how I play. You don't have to follow. I'll still call out what I find scummy." The importance here is you are justifying backing off of a suspicion (in this case, baking off of Laura) by showing how you were right one time at The Syndicate.

Here, FZ. wants to remove the focus off of her by getting others to talk about other people.

Again, you excuse your accusation of Laura by saying that it wasn't really much of a suspicion. Later, your teammate (k4j) would support you in backpedaling, even going so far as to say "I'm not trying to take heat of FZ."

You also threw out a lot of names early on, which is what you also did here.

Like k4j, you don't shy away from defending teammates.

This post implied an irritation at fingersplints only saying "No, I am not scum."

Also, you don't have a problem correcting a teammate in the thread, and you did so in this case in under 25 minutes.

You talk about teammates when others bring them up and then make excuses for them based on past experiences.

Knowing that Laura (the emo cop) checked FZ. Night 0, I found this interesting because FZ. is declaring what somebody else (who was dead, incidentally) would do as a defense of herself. In the former post, FZ. demonstrates an ability to turn suspicion around against a civilian. I'm taking note of the phrase, "If you really are a townie..."

Defending a teammate and suspecting him at the same time. Again, offering her teammate an out ("Either...")

Again, FZ. finds a way to weasel out of her suspicion by citing past games AND cites the actions of other people piling on him as evidence that she could be wrong about him. So an interesting point: FZ. is okay with her suspect if she's the only one voting that person by the end of the Day, but if others agree and vote earlier, then she starts feeling that she could be wrong. Bear in mind that, in this context, she is bad.

FZ.'s reaction to a civilian lynch she led is that she should be lynched next, but she is ready to point fingers again in post 666. :eye:

And at this point, bea replaces FZ. due to harrowing real life events.

++++

That's the end of that reading scenario.

In summary, FZ. invites us to accept comparing her playing here with her playing elsewhere. I think she said that because she didn't actually believe anybody would do it, and I further believe the invitation was a ruse to make us think she has a "civilian game" and a "baddie game," when in fact she implied that she doesn't:
FZ. wrote:I'm a complicated person. I don't always do the exact same thing.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I'm gonna start using this instead of Linki

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Interesting thoughts Epi.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

alright I will be reading and catching up I will post when done.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 33
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Shocked as I am to say it, I think Epi is right here. FZ. keeps saying "look at me in a baddie game", and I damn sure didn't plan on doing that. It's plausible to think she figured no one would. In every game I've seen her be civ, she goes HARD after people she thinks are bad. I haven't seen that here.

Voting FZ.

Bass, how's that readthrough going, out of curiosity?

Oh! And major kudos to Epi for reading 69 pages of content to build a case. That rivals the hustle on your DH case earlier.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Russtifinko wrote:Shocked as I am to say it, I think Epi is right here. FZ. keeps saying "look at me in a baddie game", and I damn sure didn't plan on doing that. It's plausible to think she figured no one would. In every game I've seen her be civ, she goes HARD after people she thinks are bad. I haven't seen that here.

Voting FZ.

Bass, how's that readthrough going, out of curiosity?

Oh! And major kudos to Epi for reading 69 pages of content to build a case. That rivals the hustle on your DH case earlier.
Its going. lol
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Holy cow, Epi, that was amazing. :huh: Thank you for further solidifying my feelings about FZ.

Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

so is that what a case is suppose to look like. I feel like I should be taking notes because I suck at building cases.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 224
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Epi that was a well constructed case. I was leaning heavily toward made but now will think through the points you've brought up here. I also want to see FZ.'s response.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

It's a good case Epi. You've shaken my trust in FZ slightly. I still think I'm reading her as civ, but I think the points you make demand a response from her.

I still think we have more fruitful suspects for today's lynch like Made and Bea, but I won't get in the way of people suspecting FZ on the strength of your case.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

A ship at dock is nothing if it cannot sail.

ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Turnip Head wrote:It's a good case Epi. You've shaken my trust in FZ slightly. I still think I'm reading her as civ, but I think the points you make demand a response from her.

I still think we have more fruitful suspects for today's lynch like Made and Bea, but I won't get in the way of people suspecting FZ on the strength of your case.
My case on her is good too.

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

thellama73 wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:It's a good case Epi. You've shaken my trust in FZ slightly. I still think I'm reading her as civ, but I think the points you make demand a response from her.

My case on her is good too.
...meh :ike: :P You're still harping on her defense of Snowman like it somehow means something. And you said that FZ defending me was suspicious. Those are two points I can't agree with and it represents a large part of your case :shrug2:

But here, have a cookie :wiz:

Return to “Previous Jobs”