Death Note Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Death Note Mafia [DAY 6]

Post by Made »

FZ. wrote: Do you think Made is the kind of player to say something so stupid as a baddie?
Context? Is there another outstanding theory against me?
Turnip Head wrote: linki: No, you didn't die when everyone was on your case in GoC because I and others naively defended your kooky actions.
I meant the second time around, when people realized me being right /=/ me being good. at that point, I pretty much just put dh at the end of every message. I guess how an action feels and how an action looks can differ, but iunno.

Oh just thought of a good argument for me just being busy, and not blendy: would a not busy Mqde miss a vote on purpose in an MP game?
Spoiler: show
Pov: you reading my takes
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 1001
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Made wrote:Oh just thought of a good argument for me just being busy, and not blendy: would a not busy Mqde miss a vote on purpose in an MP game?
I'm not disputing you've been busy, I'm sure that's true. But you said a baddie Made would be headbutting someone in the thread to appear like you're contributing. What if baddie Made hasn't had time to do that? What would baddie Made look like then? :ponder:
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Made wrote:argument for me just being busy, and not blendy: would a not busy Mqde miss a vote on purpose in an MP game?
meant to apologize to everyone about that btw. After a pulling an all nighter then going to school, I was too wiped to pretend to vote. I will do better.

Linki: :huh: brb, checking my role pm.
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 522

Post by FZ. »

Made wrote:
FZ. wrote: Do you think Made is the kind of player to say something so stupid as a baddie?
The post about why don't we all cooperate so all sides can win
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 822

Post by DharmaHelper »

I will be *floored* if Made is not lynched after these last few pages.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 154

Post by zeek »

FZ. wrote:And I think I'm open and let people see me for what I am...and then it appears I get accused for it. I admitted the first day (after not voting), that I would have voted for someone, but had no idea who I would have voted for. People thought that was a baddie reaction, but it was a sincere one. Do you think I can't just find something on someone and then say that's the person I would vote for? I can, and it's easy. When I'm a civ, I struggle more because I don't want to make mistakes that will hurt the civvies.
This is why I'm struggling to make a decision here. I do feel you've been open and frustrated, but some of your sentiments have seemed a bit hollow. I'm comfortably leaning Made given your responses. Especially as he's suddenly not so busy to post now his head is on the block.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

FZ. wrote:
Made wrote:
The post about why don't we all cooperate so all sides can win
Oh, that was just me fucking with Bea's ability to read me. Kinda surprised that worked tbh.
bea wrote: @ FZ - did you read all that crazy "we should lynch the kira's then the detective's" etc from Made? THAT'S bat shite crazy IDC Made I was talking about. This game is ripe for his special brand of crazy spit balling that makes you go "Dude?? WTF are you talking about???"

@ Made - DUDE?????? WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???? You know the detectives are civs right?
in retrospect, i kinda expected her to see through it first, so hmm...

linki- :haha:
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Turnip Head wrote:
Made wrote:Oh just thought of a good argument for me just being busy, and not blendy: would a not busy Mqde miss a vote on purpose in an MP game?
I'm not disputing you've been busy, I'm sure that's true. But you said a baddie Made would be headbutting someone in the thread to appear like you're contributing. What if baddie Made hasn't had time to do that? What would baddie Made look like then? :ponder:
I'm disputing he's been busy. He's not right now :ponder:
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

zeek wrote: This is why I'm struggling to make a decision here. I do feel you've been open and frustrated, but some of your sentiments have seemed a bit hollow. I'm comfortably leaning Made given your responses. Especially as he's suddenly not so busy to post now his head is on the block.
It's called not having your priorities in order. Anyways, gonna go back and read bass to see if i can find anything there, if i don't i'm very likely to vote bea at this point.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Made wrote:
zeek wrote: This is why I'm struggling to make a decision here. I do feel you've been open and frustrated, but some of your sentiments have seemed a bit hollow. I'm comfortably leaning Made given your responses. Especially as he's suddenly not so busy to post now his head is on the block.
It's called not having your priorities in order. Anyways, gonna go back and read bass to see if i can find anything there, if i don't i'm very likely to vote bea at this point.
Why Bass? And what was that bit about checking your role PM? :confused:
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Boomslang »

zeek wrote:
Made wrote:I'm alright thanks for asking! Anyways, it's not between me and you just yet. If we both decided to put our votes on Russ, we could probably get him lynched without much effort, i mean what 3-2 right now? it's early enough to make a 3rd option.
You never answered FZ's question. Are you good?
Yeah. Discussing this distraction option so casually, without making or repeating a case on Russ, strikes me as really fishy.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

And is there a reason you didn't respond to this point, Made?
Turnip Head wrote:
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Made wrote:
Do you really think either of them is likely to be lynched today?

linki - I know, and he's went from Russ to Bass/bea now.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

:sigh: I think I'm having a really bad game. Is it that I expect baddies to not change their game so much? and not be obvious? Made, everyone is convinced you're a baddie. I think even more people than me. Is there anyone who doesn't think Made is bad?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Hahaha FZ, you really can't help yourself can you :P If Made gets lynched and flips bad everyone's gonna accuse you of defending him :P
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 575

Post by thellama73 »

FZ. wrote::sigh: I think I'm having a really bad game. Is it that I expect baddies to not change their game so much? and not be obvious? Made, everyone is convinced you're a baddie. I think even more people than me. Is there anyone who doesn't think Made is bad?
I don't, particularly.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Turnip Head wrote:And is there a reason you didn't respond to this point, Made?
Turnip Head wrote:
I responded with a joke because honestly that's a good point. I don't know what a baddie made would look like in a game like this.

Also Re Boom, I got you, I wouldn't call it a joke option in the slightest, just a fall back option. if I were to find FZ or any other case unintresting. Which is not true re Bea. will more than likely repost arguments against and Bea (prolly not Bass, based on the read through i'm currenting doing.

linki- Fz, the trick is not acknowledging that fact, and going with it. Mixing your jokes/fun with actual cases and options help

Starting: The only case against me right now is that i'm playing blendy. Someone build upon that while I build upon a Bea vote, which i very much thing could and should happen today. (russ as a fall back, just because i don't even understand how he's still alive(as well as the actual case against him))
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

FZ. wrote::sigh: I think I'm having a really bad game. Is it that I expect baddies to not change their game so much? and not be obvious? Made, everyone is convinced you're a baddie. I think even more people than me. Is there anyone who doesn't think Made is bad?
No, but really tho. Saying things like this is about the easiest way to guarantee i am.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Made, I would like to know why you randomly decided to read Bass to see if anything was there when nobody's brought up Bass before. That seemed... random. Is it because you knew it'd be a quick read?
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Turnip Head wrote:Made, I would like to know why you randomly decided to read Bass to see if anything was there when nobody's brought up Bass before. That seemed... random. Is it because you knew it'd be a quick read?
He mentioned Bass earlier, about him saying he's bad at case building.

I'm going to go ahead and vote Made. Going to bed now.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

zeek wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Made, I would like to know why you randomly decided to read Bass to see if anything was there when nobody's brought up Bass before. That seemed... random. Is it because you knew it'd be a quick read?
He mentioned Bass earlier, about him saying he's bad at case building.

I'm going to go ahead and vote Made. Going to bed now.
Ah okay, thanks.
Made
Hitman

Re: Death Note Mafia [DAY 4]

Post by Made »

Yes. and in part because this post pingged me when i first read it and still does:
Made wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:so is that what a case is suppose to look like. I feel like I should be taking notes because I suck at building cases.
ok, so skimming on my cellphone has pretty much been my life every free moment as of recent. I've been very busy recently(someone said i didn't complain enough about so there's your bone, friend), so i haven't been able to respond as much as i'd like, but when skimming i caught this

having read the theory, i'd say it was a pretty good one, that made solid points, but the post bass made above read more to me like a baddie trying to gain face
hashing out bea atm, please hold your votes until that's out at least. Going to throw my vote out now so this doesn't become a lynch train just yet.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

I'm going to go ahead and vote Made, he hasn't said anything that makes me think he is civ.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Turnip Head wrote:Hahaha FZ, you really can't help yourself can you :P If Made gets lynched and flips bad everyone's gonna accuse you of defending him :P
I can't. I'm such an obvious baddie, aren't I? I've got nothing to hide. I'm just going with what feels right to me. Lynching Made doesn't feel right to me. Who cares? Everyone is suspicious of me already. I don't give a damn.

I'm going to bed in a few minutes. I'll make my decision in a few
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

The first part should have been in orange, just in case someone missed the obvious
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 267
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

:( I brought up Bass before. Day 1 or 2. Although, Made seems to exclusively be looking at people I've brought up before, plus Russ.

It's the plus Russ that is bothering me. FZ agreeing with him on it also bothers me. The answer to Russ has been available, and I think both of them know that, and I think they think the baddie who is killing must not, and they're bringing him up because they want to draw attention to it. I think I'll probably vote one of them, I just don't know if one of them may honestly not have realized it yet. I really doubt neither of them have, and I lean towards thinking FZ would be the more likely of the two since she's been more involved, but it's Made doing more of the pushing... and not reading the updated roles also seems to be something a baddie would be more likely do, since they don't care who doesn't really care who gets lynched as long as it isn't them, and I think if he has no BTSC that would be even more true than a normal game/

I also don't trust (to the point I think they aren't detective friendly) 2 out of the 3 FZ voters... but, then we have Russ as the third. And I don't actually trust and of the Made voters, I just don't actively distrust them.

I think I could flip a coin deciding which one of these two to vote for right now, so I guess I'll wait it out a bit longer.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Made wrote:
Yes. and in part because this post pingged me when i first read it and still does:
Made wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:so is that what a case is suppose to look like. I feel like I should be taking notes because I suck at building cases.
ok, so skimming on my cellphone has pretty much been my life every free moment as of recent. I've been very busy recently(someone said i didn't complain enough about so there's your bone, friend), so i haven't been able to respond as much as i'd like, but when skimming i caught this

having read the theory, i'd say it was a pretty good one, that made solid points, but the post bass made above read more to me like a baddie trying to gain face
hashing out bea atm, please hold your votes until that's out at least. Going to throw my vote out now so this doesn't become a lynch train just yet.
Made wrote:

having read the theory, i'd say it was a pretty good one, that made solid points, but the post bass made above read more to me like a baddie trying to gain favor with another player. "buddying" behavior. having not 100% caught up yet, will read more into bass with this in mind.

linki
DharmaHelper wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
zeek wrote:I'm suspicious of him because he's alive, then :P
But you said that Made is usually dead by now if he's bad. So where could a civvie Made possibly fall on this dead-or-alive spectrum in your mind? Seems like a bit of a contradiction, doesn't it?

Put me down on record saying civs will be inconsistent and contradictory. Not that I approve of it or that they SHOULD be, but that it happens as a nature of not being as careful with your words when you're a civ.
With that being said wouldn't a baddie Made know all this and try to lay low and be as blendy as Made has been?
This could mean nothing, but i'll say it anyways, baddie made at this point in the game would be headbutting someone really had at this point in an effort to appear to be contributing to the game some how, instead of just commenting on thing as they appear.
FZ. wrote: linki: Hi Made. Looks like it's going to be between you and me. Are you good? :p
I'm alright thanks for asking! Anyways, it's not between me and you just yet. If we both decided to put our votes on Russ, we could probably get him lynched without much effort, i mean what 3-2 right now? it's early enough to make a 3rd option.
Why did you change the wording?
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

boo wrote:
:( I brought up Bass before. Day 1 or 2. Although, Made seems to exclusively be looking at people I've brought up before, plus Russ.

It's the plus Russ that is bothering me. FZ agreeing with him on it also bothers me. The answer to Russ has been available, and I think both of them know that, and I think they think the baddie who is killing must not, and they're bringing him up because they want to draw attention to it. I think I'll probably vote one of them, I just don't know if one of them may honestly not have realized it yet. I really doubt neither of them have, and I lean towards thinking FZ would be the more likely of the two since she's been more involved, but it's Made doing more of the pushing... and not reading the updated roles also seems to be something a baddie would be more likely do, since they don't care who doesn't really care who gets lynched as long as it isn't them, and I think if he has no BTSC that would be even more true than a normal game/

I also don't trust (to the point I think they aren't detective friendly) 2 out of the 3 FZ voters... but, then we have Russ as the third. And I don't actually trust and of the Made voters, I just don't actively distrust them.

I think I could flip a coin deciding which one of these two to vote for right now, so I guess I'll wait it out a bit longer.
I have no idea what you just said here.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Man oh man
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Boomslang »

Alright, I won't be around in an hour, so going to go ahead and *vote Made.* I think the case is strong enough, and the bit about Russ really bothers me.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 224
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Made, I'm trying to do what you requested and wait for you to bring up some points about bea before i vote, but time is slipping by and I have things that have to get done. I hope it won't be too much longer.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Turnip Head wrote:Man oh man
What?

And what is everyone saying on Russ. Sorry if I'm dense.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 575

Post by thellama73 »

juliets wrote:Made, I'm trying to do what you requested and wait for you to bring up some points about bea before i vote, but time is slipping by and I have things that have to get done. I hope it won't be too much longer.
Or you could vote for FZ.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

To Bea or not to Bea
ok, to make this all self contained, going to quickly reference what i've said so far about her.
Made wrote:
bea wrote:I have to start dinner soon. I'm voting made, he feels to me like he's trying to stay under the radar.
Gonna give a little more context on why i think this post is bullshit
1. She has yet to elaborate further on why she thinks i'm bad.
2. far more importantly, I think she (and ninjibloop) reads me better than any other player on the site; Not because she knows when i'm bad or good, because she understand my thought process, even when i'm intentionally being spazzy. The fact she just said "feels like he's trying to stay under the radar" makes me think she just wanted me dead because i thought the argument Boo made had merit to it.
bea wrote: @ FZ - did you read all that crazy "we should lynch the kira's then the detective's" etc from Made? THAT'S bat shite crazy IDC Made I was talking about. This game is ripe for his special brand of crazy spit balling that makes you go "Dude?? WTF are you talking about???"

@ Made - DUDE?????? WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???? You know the detectives are civs right?
in retrospect, i kinda expected her to see through it first, so hmm...

linki- :haha:[/quote]
To make this easier to digest, in between quotes will be pink because pink.

Ok, so in the context, In the above I floated the idea of mafia teaming up with civvies to lynch mafia. The idea was stupid, but more than anything, it was reaction to bea posting
bea wrote: Made - It's kinda the opposite reason for LC. Again, I get that RL is busy. He probably is swapped with school. My meta with him is that he tends to flounder a bit when he's bad but he's pretty ballz out right in the thick of things when he's a civ and figures he's got nothing to loose. The particular structures of this game (IE - the lack of baddie bts) seem taylor made for Made to shine, and I'm not really seeing that yet - which is a bit troubling.
So when Bea posted the above, I kinda felt like i finally pulled the wool over her eyes, and that I could finally trick her. However, In retrospect the amount that this worked is shocking, especially from Bea.
bea wrote: I spent most of today worrying about not talking about lynches - and thinking that it'd mean most likely that someone like made would get lynched on "we semi-discussed him nothing more to see here" late last second bandwaggon.
The fact she went from "let's not lynch Made with a hit and run", to this
bea wrote:I have to start dinner soon. I'm voting made, he feels to me like he's trying to stay under the radar.
Is what brought her to the very front of my attention

then there's the actual intelligent argument against Bea. Here's a link the the full thing because it is rather long, but still

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 33#p119833
While people have their kira switching theory as to the new lynch picks, i'm surprised a more straight forward one hadn't appeared:
Since the SVS kill went through went through, then the ace/zomba kills, I think Bea might of Nk'd Ace and Zomba to throw everyone off after the kills lead directly back to her. I think that's the logical thing to do.

thoughts on that or any of the above?

linki- thanks JC
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

By the way Boo, the answer to your question is Made over FZ. Made seems in on it, FZ does not, judging by this post:
Made wrote: (russ as a fall back, just because i don't even understand how he's still alive(as well as the actual case against him))
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 137

Post by Matahari »

Reading ppl's defenses have struck me oddly. FZ is defending hard, but somehow, I don't think a civ would go that hard. Made has brought up accusations but its too little, too late. And the part about Russ is making me :huh: He has had plenty of time to talk about Bass before now too, I think my vote is going to the greater of 2 evils. voting Made
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Made wrote:
Made wrote:

Made wrote:

having read the theory, i'd say it was a pretty good one, that made solid points, but the post bass made above read more to me like a baddie trying to gain favor with another player. "buddying" behavior. having not 100% caught up yet, will read more into bass with this in mind.

linki
DharmaHelper wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
zeek wrote:I'm suspicious of him because he's alive, then :P
But you said that Made is usually dead by now if he's bad. So where could a civvie Made possibly fall on this dead-or-alive spectrum in your mind? Seems like a bit of a contradiction, doesn't it?

Put me down on record saying civs will be inconsistent and contradictory. Not that I approve of it or that they SHOULD be, but that it happens as a nature of not being as careful with your words when you're a civ.
With that being said wouldn't a baddie Made know all this and try to lay low and be as blendy as Made has been?
This could mean nothing, but i'll say it anyways, baddie made at this point in the game would be headbutting someone really had at this point in an effort to appear to be contributing to the game some how, instead of just commenting on thing as they appear.
FZ. wrote: linki: Hi Made. Looks like it's going to be between you and me. Are you good? :p
I'm alright thanks for asking! Anyways, it's not between me and you just yet. If we both decided to put our votes on Russ, we could probably get him lynched without much effort, i mean what 3-2 right now? it's early enough to make a 3rd option.
Why did you change the wording?
Because i didn't reference my post when i reiterated. I mean I think both are pretty accurate.
It didn't add much to the conversation, which isn't damning on it's own of course(not everything in the game should be on topic), but seemed to serve the purpose of gaining face with Epi by vocally agreeing with him and buddying with him. Honestly, they're pretty close to the same thing.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

boo wrote:

It's the plus Russ that is bothering me. FZ agreeing with him on it also bothers me. The answer to Russ has been available, and I think both of them know that, and I think they think the baddie who is killing must not, and they're bringing him up because they want to draw attention to it.
This hadn't occurred to me, honestly. Had TH not just pointed this out, i would of missed it here too...haven't read the front page in like 3 in game days, so gonna do that...
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Made, what do you think of me? A lot of people find me suspicious. I haven't seen you say anything about me. Since I have votes on me, wouldn't it be best to look at the case on me and give your thoughts?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

FUCK,
I completely forgot TH is TH who didn't get lynched TH... rethinking everything, stand by.....
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

What do you mean you didn't reference it? You quoted it. Then you changed the wording of the post you quoted from what you originally posted.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

FZ. wrote:
bea wrote:He made up an entire story about me based on nothing that has actually happened in the thread. His only other suspect is someone whom I believe is civ. So, yea- I don't have the greatest feels about him.

linki - OH. MY. GOD. I seriously just now caught that epi was teasing me about the typo of onion for opinion. I'm so amazingly lame sometimes. *heddesk*

linki again - yes - I know - I'm an idiot. I need to enlarge this screen. I swear the type gets smaller every day. It's hell to get old kids.... :sigh:
Okay, your answers have eased my mind a bit. What do you think about Russ?
He says stuff thant makes sense to me when he is here and I wish I heard more from him.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 267
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

Turnip Head wrote:By the way Boo, the answer to your question is Made over FZ. Made seems in on it, FZ does not, judging by this post:
Made wrote: (russ as a fall back, just because i don't even understand how he's still alive(as well as the actual case against him))
I dunno, they're both acting like they don't know, and I don't really buy it from either of them. But Russ went FZ, and went with it early. My instinct is to trust that, because I think he's taken risks to get there, and I think this is the pay off for them, and ignoring that seems foolish.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Russ also made a pretty indepth case on Made a while back.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 224
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Actually, thats a good point boo. I have to think on that for a bit.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 488
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Roughly 1 hour left to vote and 7 votes remain to be cast.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Is this what everyone is talking about?
Kanzo Mogi – One of the most dedicated members of the Japanese Task Force, but also one of the most reserved. At any time, Mogi can decide to stop talking. Any time he stops talking for at least 48 hours, he will gain a role check that performs with 50% accuracy (with a 50% chance of instead receiving a randomly redirected result).

Yeah, I didn't catch up on all the new reveals. Hell, I didn't even know there were any. You all caught another baddie thing I did. Good for you.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

FZ. wrote:Made, what do you think of me? A lot of people find me suspicious. I haven't seen you say anything about me. Since I have votes on me, wouldn't it be best to look at the case on me and give your thoughts?
Flimsy at best.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:What do you mean you didn't reference it? You quoted it. Then you changed the wording of the post you quoted from what you originally posted.
I didn't reread it because I made the post, and had a general understanding of how your post made me feel. I just change the wording because i summed up how i felt in the moment. Both the first post and second post sufficiently explain my feelings on your response to the case Epi made on FZ.

Please find something more constructive than subtle changes in diction to demonize me.

linki- P much fz.... with that in mind, i think you're also probably civvie, which just kinda sucks...
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Where did Mata go? She just voted without saying a word??

Thanks Made
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”