Death Note Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 63

Re: Death Note Mafia [DAY 7]

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Yeah I'm definitely not voting bea. I wish she didn't do that now because now some people will probably use that as an easy vote target. :p Oh well, we'll see what happens.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 1001
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

juliets wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:It's cool how people can justify their votes for Bea while ignoring the underlying context of why she's asking for votes... really well done guys.
TH I haven't voted for bea and I am trying to figure out the underlying context. She seems desperate to tell us who she is but it seems like that is just to show boo up. I know as a civ i have been that fed up before but before i put my finger on that button I realize it's my duty to try and make it through so I won't hurt my team (unless its already a done deal). What exactly is the underlying context you are talking about?
That Bea has had enough of Boo's biased attack on her playstyle and just wants to show Boo up, so basically what you said. I could be wrong, but honestly how does this look like a baddie ploy? She's too committed for this to be a bluff.

I'm more talking to the people who have already voted for Bea, and did so almost gleefully. MM and Boomslang. MM was already on my list, Boomslang has quickly found his way onto it.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Despite his.vote.for.me. - I have pretty good feels about boomslang. Nothing concriete to go on, I just don't read him as bad.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 522

Post by FZ. »

Turnip Head wrote:
juliets wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:It's cool how people can justify their votes for Bea while ignoring the underlying context of why she's asking for votes... really well done guys.
TH I haven't voted for bea and I am trying to figure out the underlying context. She seems desperate to tell us who she is but it seems like that is just to show boo up. I know as a civ i have been that fed up before but before i put my finger on that button I realize it's my duty to try and make it through so I won't hurt my team (unless its already a done deal). What exactly is the underlying context you are talking about?
That Bea has had enough of Boo's biased attack on her playstyle and just wants to show Boo up, so basically what you said. I could be wrong, but honestly how does this look like a baddie ploy? She's too committed for this to be a bluff.

I'm more talking to the people who have already voted for Bea, and did so almost gleefully. MM and Boomslang. MM was already on my list, Boomslang has quickly found his way onto it.
I agree with this. If you really want to get to the bottom of things and do your best to help the civvie cause, voting like that is a no no in my opinion. Especially with Boomslang, which has barely said anything this day. Seems like a really easy way to justify your vote.
That said, I'm still trying to figure out this whole Bea thing. I don't think she really has a reason to be fed up. If you look at the amount of suspicion she's gained vs. what I've gained, it's not even close. Also, she said that Boo didn't build a case on her. If that's the case, then she shouldn't have even been bothered by him. I find her reaction exaggerated. I don't know if she's good or bad, but maybe she gains something by getting lynched. I've felt fed up a few times and had the itch to vote myself just to prove those after me wrong, but I haven't done it for a few reasons: a. If they are bad (which I'm starting to think might be the case), then they get what they want. b. If they are just wrong, getting myself lynched doesn't help the civvies in any way. So I have to wonder what's Bea's agenda. Has Bea ever done this just to prove a point? Last game I played with her on K-site, she kept defending herself no matter how much fingers were pointed at her
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

If you don't want to lynch a detective today vote for Turnip Head
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

oops did I just say that
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Spacedaisy »

Turnip Head wrote:
juliets wrote:

I've been trying to figure out what to make of today and I am in the same place as you. I suspected MM already, but Boom had not been on my list before this. He is now though... I won't be voting Bea today, but I think this has made me feel like I was right to have MM on my list. I'm willing to put a vote on him with you today TH.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 575

Post by thellama73 »

I step away for one day and you guys are trying to lynch bra? Don't make such a mistake
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

What does everyone else think of Metalmarsh?
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 822

Post by DharmaHelper »

thellama73 wrote:I step away for one day and you guys are trying to lynch bra? Don't make such a mistake
But if we lynch the bra we get to see the boobies.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 822

Post by DharmaHelper »

Turnip Head wrote:What does everyone else think of Metalmarsh?
Not sold on him being a detective, personally.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 224
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

TH, regarding your wanting to return to discussion on MM, can you link to your case on him? Or just maybe mention the major points about him and that will jar my memory.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Turnip Head wrote:What does everyone else think of Metalmarsh?
I have no idea. He's a riddle to me. Can you think of things that differ his civvie game from his baddie game?

What do you think of llama? Did you read my points about him?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

juliets wrote:TH, regarding your wanting to return to discussion on MM, can you link to your case on him? Or just maybe mention the major points about him and that will jar my memory.
Click this post and then keep reading down the page. Just read and absorb, form your own opinion, then come back to my analysis here...

Eventually MM makes a list of Kira suspects that fit a profile he seemed to have created on the fly... and until today, after being prompted by Bea herself to do so, he hasn't voted for or pursued any of those suspects. The question I ask myself is, is he even interested in catching Kira? The evidence says no.

I would love to point to the other times I tried to engage with MM in the same way as I did above, but after that exchange he tended to outright ignore my direct questions to him, skulking away into the shadows, only to accuse me yesterday of not bringing up any points about him. When I proved him wrong on that, he scurried back into the shadows once again. Hah!
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

FZ. wrote:What do you think of llama? Did you read my points about him?
I read them, and I think you made some good points about how he's been more one-track-mindish than normal. He's always like that, but it doesn't feel as authentic here. Is that the same vibe you're getting?

I would want to question Llama more about this, but it seems he's been busy the past few days. He's someone that I would really need a full lynch cycle to deliberate on, so I'm cautious of trying to start a movement against him this late into the Day. You definitely made me think to put him back on my radar though, I had been ignoring his behavior as "typical Llama" behavior for a while.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Turnip Head wrote:
juliets wrote:TH, regarding your wanting to return to discussion on MM, can you link to your case on him? Or just maybe mention the major points about him and that will jar my memory.
Click this post and then keep reading down the page. Just read and absorb, form your own opinion, then come back to my analysis here...

Eventually MM makes a list of Kira suspects that fit a profile he seemed to have created on the fly... and until today, after being prompted by Bea herself to do so, he hasn't voted for or pursued any of those suspects. The question I ask myself is, is he even interested in catching Kira? The evidence says no.

I would love to point to the other times I tried to engage with MM in the same way as I did above, but after that exchange he tended to outright ignore my direct questions to him, skulking away into the shadows, only to accuse me yesterday of not bringing up any points about him. When I proved him wrong on that, he scurried back into the shadows once again. Hah!
I know, you said that. But a lot of people think you're not interested in finding Kiras either, so I would think you would be more careful with those accusations :P Seriously though, is the kind of behaviour you're describing, different from his usual MO?

linki: I think we've all done that when it comes to llama, which makes the question why he's not dead even more important, in my opinion. If we all just let him be because he caught Snowman (probably not knowing he's bad anyway and maybe thinking he'd get away with lynching a civvie by using his poor percentages in catching baddies), when he was allegedly doing so well this game, why didn't the baddies kill him?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Well the difference is I know I'm interested in catching Kiras ;) And I don't need to be careful about my accusations because they are genuine :)

Metalmarsh doesn't have a usual MO. I've played exactly ONE game with him where he was a civvie, but it was a sockpuppet game, and he had a discovery role, and it was also his first game here, and he was certainly more interested in catching baddies in that one. I wouldn't feel fair comparing this to his other games because it feels like apples and oranges.

In other games where Metalmarsh has been bad, he's certainly been more involved than he has here. Despite his 13 pages of posts, very little of it relates to his own suspicions and thoughts. He's always just playing off of other's thoughts, commenting from the peanut gallery. That doesn't feel like detective behavior to me in the slightest.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Spacedaisy »

Turnip Head wrote:
FZ. wrote:What do you think of llama? Did you read my points about him?
I read them, and I think you made some good points about how he's been more one-track-mindish than normal. He's always like that, but it doesn't feel as authentic here. Is that the same vibe you're getting?

I would want to question Llama more about this, but it seems he's been busy the past few days. He's someone that I would really need a full lynch cycle to deliberate on, so I'm cautious of trying to start a movement against him this late into the Day. You definitely made me think to put him back on my radar though, I had been ignoring his behavior as "typical Llama" behavior for a while.
See I feel like llama's game feels off to me. Despite having a lot of posts, it feels like his usual bluster and bravado is dialed back. It feels like he doesn't want attention. Which is why I suspect him. Most likely of a role like Misa or Mikami who are more vulnerable. And FZ, i know you feel like everyone is ignoring Llama but I'm not, which is why I mentioned him earlier. You aren't crazy, I feel like something is off in llama land too.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I should add that the reason Llama gave for voting FZ right at the start of the Day didn't inspire any confidence:
thellama73 wrote:I'm voting for the person who basically said "Hey Kira, look at what Russ's role is! You should NK him!"
Not only is that an inaccurate portrayal of what happened (Boo was the one who brought the most attention to Russ), it's also a horrible reason to justify a vote, because civvies make mistakes too.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Turnip Head wrote:Well the difference is I know I'm interested in catching Kiras ;) And I don't need to be careful about my accusations because they are genuine :)

Metalmarsh doesn't have a usual MO. I've played exactly ONE game with him where he was a civvie, but it was a sockpuppet game, and he had a discovery role, and it was also his first game here, and he was certainly more interested in catching baddies in that one. I wouldn't feel fair comparing this to his other games because it feels like apples and oranges.

In other games where Metalmarsh has been bad, he's certainly been more involved than he has here. Despite his 13 pages of posts, very little of it relates to his own suspicions and thoughts. He's always just playing off of other's thoughts, commenting from the peanut gallery. That doesn't feel like detective behavior to me in the slightest.
Okay, I'm going to think of this a little more. I feel like if I vote, it's more because of what you say, and not because he's really caught my eye. I think I trust you more than I do most players here at the moment in terms of trying to help, so I'm not ruling it out, but we'll see.

Bea, can you please tell me if you're only asking to get lynched to prove a point, or if there's more to it? What's it going to prove anyway? If you think Boo is bad, why not just vote for him?

linki: Yeah, I completely agree with that, TH, and thanks SD
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 675

Re: Death Note Mafia [DAY 6]

Post by Epignosis »

Matahari wrote:Reading ppl's defenses have struck me oddly. FZ is defending hard, but somehow, I don't think a civ would go that hard. Made has brought up accusations but its too little, too late. And the part about Russ is making me :huh: He has had plenty of time to talk about Bass before now too, I think my vote is going to the greater of 2 evils. voting Made
Fascinating to me that Matahari paid lip service to the FZ. suspicion on Day 6, but voted Made. Once again, Matahari has mentioned FZ. but is backing out of it because I'm going hard after her and (somehow) that's a "traditional baddie tactic."

Something to keep in mind, I think.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Turnip Head wrote:

Yes, I see what you mean. And it was a long list, so should have been easy to pick one person, maybe the person at the top of his list and start asking some questions or making some assertions.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

If you work under the assumption that MM is Kira or knows who Kira is, and that I do NOT, it's odd that he left me off of his original list of players under pressure in the thread who could have passed the notebook to gain invincibility (read up on the link I posted if you're confused about the point I'm making here, and remember I had JUST survived a lynch). He really should have included me on that list. When I pointed that out, he really had no choice but to say he thought Light was playing an under the radar game. And then it looks like he pulled a list of under-the-radar names out of thin air that would fit this profile he was forced to create. The fact that he hasn't stood by any of this is what's got me thinking it was all bullpoop.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

That certainly seems to fit. I don't know how he could have left you off that left. No offense, but surviving that lynch really makes you look bad. And you're the only one to have survived a lynch. I agree the whole thing is odd. I may look his way for a vote.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

No offense taken juliets!
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Turnip Head wrote:If you work under the assumption that MM is Kira or knows who Kira is, and that I do NOT, it's odd that he left me off of his original list of players under pressure in the thread who could have passed the notebook to gain invincibility (read up on the link I posted if you're confused about the point I'm making here, and remember I had JUST survived a lynch). He really should have included me on that list. When I pointed that out, he really had no choice but to say he thought Light was playing an under the radar game. And then it looks like he pulled a list of under-the-radar names out of thin air that would fit this profile he was forced to create. The fact that he hasn't stood by any of this is what's got me thinking it was all bullpoop.
Why do you think he didn't? Because he thinks you're bad and wants to keep you in the game?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I'm not sure why, but it's clear he doesn't think I'm Kira, which makes me think he knows who is.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Epi, what do you think of Metalmarsh?
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Turnip Head wrote:I'm not sure why, but it's clear he doesn't think I'm Kira, which makes me think he knows who is.
I get you. But he's supposed to play like he doesn't. Are you saying it was a slip?

And isn't Epi employing the ignore TH tactic?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 675

Post by Epignosis »

That's correct.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

FZ. wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:I'm not sure why, but it's clear he doesn't think I'm Kira, which makes me think he knows who is.
I get you. But he's supposed to play like he doesn't. Are you saying it was a slip?
Yes, it seems like a slip to me.

Maybe someone else can ask Epi my question :P
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Turnip Head wrote:
FZ. wrote:

I think you can just dismiss Epi altogether. Obviously, he has no idea what he's doing...either that, or he's bad
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

FZ. wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
FZ. wrote:

I think you can just dismiss Epi altogether. Obviously, he has no idea what he's doing...either that, or he's bad
This was supposed to come with a :P (though he is wrong). I didn't mean to sound mean
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I need to go in a while. Anyone thinking of voting llama?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 154

Post by zeek »

Gonna go ahead and vote MM. I don't always have the best feelings toward some of his posts and I think out of the three with votes right now I'd rather vote for him. bea I'm not voting for and FZ - I dunno. Guess I'm more convinced by her since I almost voted her last time. Anyway, MM it is.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 542

Post by Ricochet »

Will try to finish catching up, but I probably won't have a strong opinion on everyone brought into discussion. Studying FZ.'s and bea's "invitations" to lynch them right now. I think FZ, after considerable heavy defending including a particular emotional outburst, basically said that we'll be very sorry or be proven very wrong for lynching her. Bea self-voted and wants to get lynched. Does anyone feel these two attitudes, in case they're not genuine, could lead to different outcomes or reveals if the lynch would go through? I don't know why, but FZ.'s feels either like genuine civ dejection or baddie bluff, while Bea's feels like it could come from a likely (current) unlynchable.

Also, not sure how to adapt to DST, since I only switch at the end of this month. Can anyone confirm if deadline is 12:44 or 1:44am GMT?
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Ricochet wrote:Will try to finish catching up, but I probably won't have a strong opinion on everyone brought into discussion. Studying FZ.'s and bea's "invitations" to lynch them right now. I think FZ, after considerable heavy defending including a particular emotional outburst, basically said that we'll be very sorry or be proven very wrong for lynching her. Bea self-voted and wants to get lynched. Does anyone feel these two attitudes, in case they're not genuine, could lead to different outcomes or reveals if the lynch would go through? I don't know why, but FZ.'s feels either like genuine civ dejection or baddie bluff, while Bea's feels like it could come from a likely (current) unlynchable.

Also, not sure how to adapt to DST, since I only switch at the end of this month. Can anyone confirm if deadline is 12:44 or 1:44am GMT?
Just to be clear, I never invited anyone to lynch me. I'm saying you shouldn't lynch me.

I'm going to wait 5 more minutes. If no one seriously considers my suspicions on llama, I'll probably go with MM, because if Bea is unlynchable, then what's the point, and I more than that, I think that of the voters who had already voted, I trust those who voted for him more than I do others
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

And I think you should just wait for the end of the month. I tried changing it, and it gave me an hour later, so I went back. I hope I got it right. In any case, I'm never here when the day ends anyway, so it doesn't matter much
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

FZ. wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Will try to finish catching up, but I probably won't have a strong opinion on everyone brought into discussion. Studying FZ.'s and bea's "invitations" to lynch them right now. I think FZ, after considerable heavy defending including a particular emotional outburst, basically said that we'll be very sorry or be proven very wrong for lynching her. Bea self-voted and wants to get lynched. Does anyone feel these two attitudes, in case they're not genuine, could lead to different outcomes or reveals if the lynch would go through? I don't know why, but FZ.'s feels either like genuine civ dejection or baddie bluff, while Bea's feels like it could come from a likely (current) unlynchable.

Just to be clear, I never invited anyone to lynch me. I'm saying you shouldn't lynch me.

I'm going to wait 5 more minutes. If no one seriously considers my suspicions on llama, I'll probably go with MM, because if Bea is unlynchable, then what's the point, and I more than that, I think that of the voters who had already voted, I trust those who voted for him more than I do others
Not quite so, but I can also see how it was a closing statement from the previous Day.
FZ. wrote:I actually want people to vote for me. The satisfaction in the "I told you so" would be so much greater than the enjoyment I'm currently experiencing from this game. And is there a contra colour to Sarcastic orange? Because I really need it.

NIght
I don't have a strong lead on Llama. I can empathize with you fighting off hard his case on you or having received the "give me offense not defense" treatment from him, but I also feel he (or anyone else) could easily call your counter-case of him a NO-U. Snowman also NO-U'd him heavily, although he was way more unsubstantiated in doing so. I don't feel voting bea is the right option, either, and am kinda wary of those who immediately reacted with a vote towards her, even if for traditional "a civ would never do that" reasons.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

FZ. wrote:And I think you should just wait for the end of the month. I tried changing it, and it gave me an hour later, so I went back. I hope I got it right. In any case, I'm never here when the day ends anyway, so it doesn't matter much
Well it says 1:44 GMT (3:44 where I am), so I just need assurance that this is correct.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 198

Post by S~V~S »

It ends 3 hours & 45 minutes from now.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Ricochet wrote:
FZ. wrote:And I think you should just wait for the end of the month. I tried changing it, and it gave me an hour later, so I went back. I hope I got it right. In any case, I'm never here when the day ends anyway, so it doesn't matter much
Well it says 1:44 GMT (3:44 where I am), so I just need assurance that this is correct.
That's what it says for me too. But like I said, I didn't change it, so we're in the same boat
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Thanks. All clear now.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

S~V~S wrote:It ends 3 hours & 45 minutes from now.
Yeah, so we're good, thanks
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Ricochet wrote:
FZ. wrote:

Not quite so, but I can also see how it was a closing statement from the previous Day.
FZ. wrote:I actually want people to vote for me. The satisfaction in the "I told you so" would be so much greater than the enjoyment I'm currently experiencing from this game. And is there a contra colour to Sarcastic orange? Because I really need it.

NIght
I don't have a strong lead on Llama. I can empathize with you fighting off hard his case on you or having received the "give me offense not defense" treatment from him, but I also feel he (or anyone else) could easily call your counter-case of him a NO-U. Snowman also NO-U'd him heavily, although he was way more unsubstantiated in doing so. I don't feel voting bea is the right option, either, and am kinda wary of those who immediately reacted with a vote towards her, even if for traditional "a civ would never do that" reasons.
Yeah, that was me frustrated, but it was a figure of speech.

As for llama, sure, it can be considered a No U, and up until today, I thought like the rest, that he's a civ and is just wrong about me. But I realized he's not really contributing, he voted for me today for a very lame reason, in my opinion, and he's very narrow minded in his suspicions. Heck, I think his reasons for Snowman were also not good ones, and for all I know, he just got lucky without intending it.
Anyway, since it's not going to go anywhere, I guess I'll be going with MM.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 137

Post by Matahari »

Epignosis wrote:
Matahari wrote:Reading ppl's defenses have struck me oddly. FZ is defending hard, but somehow, I don't think a civ would go that hard. Made has brought up accusations but its too little, too late. And the part about Russ is making me :huh: He has had plenty of time to talk about Bass before now too, I think my vote is going to the greater of 2 evils. voting Made
Fascinating to me that Matahari paid lip service to the FZ. suspicion on Day 6, but voted Made. Once again, Matahari has mentioned FZ. but is backing out of it because I'm going hard after her and (somehow) that's a "traditional baddie tactic."

I also said FZ was one of my first suspicions in the game, but that doesn't make me right. I have been susp of many players at different points in play, but I like to feel a little more certain. So I will reiterate my position. You suspected FZ for not the clearest things to prove. I call that feels, but oh well. You made an impressive case on her, pulling her posts that explained why you were perceiving her as a baddie. That felt very honest to me. I have found her posting to people as leaving too much wiggle room for herself, and it seemed like it could be coming from a bad perspective, but again, that doesn't make me right. So, your case originally impressed me, as it showed your supporting reasons for feeling like you felt.

The post I quoted did not sound honest to me at all. Maybe you aren't bad, but that post sounds like spin.

Time is getting away from me, so here goes my ss stuff: I used to have TH slightly on the bad side of the fence, but not now. He is moved more into the good side. DH went from gray area, by-passed the bad side completely straight to good side of fence. Daisy, BR on the good side, Bea and Boo were on the good side, but closer to the fence at the moment. Maybe they are both good and maybe not, but I can't decide yet.

Slightly on the bad side, or on the fence are Llama and Epig.

I have a huge gray area. Most everyone else is in that area, for different reasons. I think DP is good but I can't move him yet. Bass can be a good and sneaky baddie, but I don't want to even think about him yet, being that loss can easily mess up 2 weeks of game play, obviously more in rl, but I'll look at him later. Boomslang, Zeke, MM, and Ricochet are ppl I'm not familiar with. With the exception of MM, who seems kind of whacky, the others trouble me because they are not saying enough to get a grip on. Although, when they do post, I don't see it as dishonest. So I probably missed someone, I'll post again if I did.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Matahari wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

I also said FZ was one of my first suspicions in the game, but that doesn't make me right. I have been susp of many players at different points in play, but I like to feel a little more certain. So I will reiterate my position. You suspected FZ for not the clearest things to prove. I call that feels, but oh well. You made an impressive case on her, pulling her posts that explained why you were perceiving her as a baddie. That felt very honest to me. I have found her posting to people as leaving too much wiggle room for herself, and it seemed like it could be coming from a bad perspective, but again, that doesn't make me right. So, your case originally impressed me, as it showed your supporting reasons for feeling like you felt.

The post I quoted did not sound honest to me at all. Maybe you aren't bad, but that post sounds like spin.

Time is getting away from me, so here goes my ss stuff: I used to have TH slightly on the bad side of the fence, but not now. He is moved more into the good side. DH went from gray area, by-passed the bad side completely straight to good side of fence. Daisy, BR on the good side, Bea and Boo were on the good side, but closer to the fence at the moment. Maybe they are both good and maybe not, but I can't decide yet.

Slightly on the bad side, or on the fence are Llama and Epig.

I have a huge gray area. Most everyone else is in that area, for different reasons. I think DP is good but I can't move him yet. Bass can be a good and sneaky baddie, but I don't want to even think about him yet, being that loss can easily mess up 2 weeks of game play, obviously more in rl, but I'll look at him later. Boomslang, Zeke, MM, and Ricochet are ppl I'm not familiar with. With the exception of MM, who seems kind of whacky, the others trouble me because they are not saying enough to get a grip on. Although, when they do post, I don't see it as dishonest. So I probably missed someone, I'll post again if I did.
Any chance of you voting for llama?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

FZ. I can't throw a vote llama's way yet. Maybe in the future. With that said, TH's link to MM's conversation about his suspects reminded me that MM never went after those people to try and post a case about them. In that sense, the list does seem contrived and it's probably for the exact reason TH says. So I'm adding my vote to MM today as it's the best I've got.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 137

Post by Matahari »

I left Juliets out, sorry, so far I'm seeing her as slightly on the good side.

FZ- I was ready to vote Llama earlier in the game, but I don't think anyone else was at the time. I tend to react badly when testosterone takes over the game (usually in the beginning) and the main contenders are in line for my vote. Then things leveled off and I bb'd them. At one point I thought Llama and Epig were possible bts partners. Let me read back on the discussion about Llama from today, and I'll try to give you an answer.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I also should have mentioned I don't know what to make of bea. I think it's doubtful she will get lynched today and I'm interested to see what position she takes once she makes it through this lynch. She's just on my watch list for now.

Mata yes I was going to put a sad smiley up because you forgot me! No biggie though.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”