Canucklehead
6%
fingersplints
No votes
MovingPictures07
33%
rabbit8
No votes
Marvin the Martian (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
61%

Total votes: 18
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 109

Re: Who Framed Roger Rabbit? [Day 3]

Post by Epignosis »

Day 3: Neat

A series of slapstick and vaudeville acts had the audience in stitches. Even the would-be detectives, who all day had been arguing about who was a Weasel, found it difficult to get any serious business done.

“I’m still thirsty. What do you say we blow this joint and hit up the bar down the street.”

“But they serve drinks here.”

“I ordered a whiskey on the rocks and these friggin’ toons actually put rocks in it.”

“I understand entirely. I ordered my drink straight up. It’s still dripping from the ceiling.”

“Maybe neat is the safest option. Worst they could do is dress the glass up in a little bowtie. Hey, feel like lynchin’ anybody today?”

“Maybe the bartender.”

“Let’s get the hell outta here.”

No one has been lynched. It is now Night 3. You have 23 hours to submit your PMs.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

It’s time for a drink, so we’ll head over to the pub next. Post the most disgusting cocktail you can find and tell us if you’d drink it for a hundred bucks.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 254
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

blindfaeth wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
blindfaeth wrote:I'd just like to point out that all four votes for Canuck were all in a row between 10:23 and 10:27 when fs voted for mp. That's four in a row within four minutes, for someone who previously had little to no discussion and no votes even though bea expressed concern with the vote and br made a comment about not spreading the vote.
What thread are you reading?

I've been discussing Canuck for EONS and trying to get people to vote for her.

It's not my fault that people decided to latch votes onto her at the last minute without discussing her all day.
Fwiw i don't count your suspicions, you're baddie mc badderson
How is this civilian behavior?

Linki: Huh, that's interesting.
Sophie
The Mark
Posts in topic: 293

Post by Sophie »

lynch shenanigans again???
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 174

Post by blindfaeth »

MovingPictures07 wrote:That said, BF, I'm not averse to considering the other Canuck voters as bad. It depends on how Canuck flips, inevitably. I will admit I'm shocked that I questioned BR on why she found Canuck genuine and yet she then changed her mind again. That was most odd to me.

Linki w/ BF: Whatever. You owe me an apology at endgame. :(
Lol I'm just kidding, but I don't really recall it being discussed but to be fair I had to rush skim to catch up tonight. That still doesn't change the fact how odd those votes fell, I really do think in most circumstances you'd be screaming shenanigans too.

Oh well crossing my fingers
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 72
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

yup - no matter how she flips - I'll admit - I panicked. Total lame move on my part.

I didn't feel comfortable with any of the people who had votes either. I can't get solid ground in this game and I can't figure out why.

aaand the post goes up in linki - I have no idea how a no lynch happened.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

blindfaeth wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:That said, BF, I'm not averse to considering the other Canuck voters as bad. It depends on how Canuck flips, inevitably. I will admit I'm shocked that I questioned BR on why she found Canuck genuine and yet she then changed her mind again. That was most odd to me.

Linki w/ BF: Whatever. You owe me an apology at endgame. :(
Lol I'm just kidding, but I don't really recall it being discussed but to be fair I had to rush skim to catch up tonight. That still doesn't change the fact how odd those votes fell, I really do think in most circumstances you'd be screaming shenanigans too.

Oh well crossing my fingers
Oh, lol, my bad, I misunderstood your tone. :P

I won't argue that. I do agree the votes fell oddly, especially considering how spread out this vote was. But I'm not the spearhead of this, I assure you. I've been trying to get players to discuss not only my suspicions but theirs all cycle.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Who Framed Roger Rabbit? [Night 3]

Post by Long Con »

The Sourtoe Cocktail... and I would drink it for $100, but I would need more money to actually swallow the toe. :srsnod:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Anyway, re: the no lynch, there is a civilian who can stop a lynch of him/herself and a lynch of someone else, and there are baddie secrets. So I don't really know what to think.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sophie wrote:lynch shenanigans again???
Called it!

But not really, what I called was that a different person would be lynched. This is not in line with my theory of zany lynches. :shrug:
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Long Con wrote:The Sourtoe Cocktail... and I would drink it for $100, but I would need more money to actually swallow the toe. :srsnod:
Ew, zombie flesh
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 181

Post by thellama73 »

I'm back. What did I miss?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

blindfaeth wrote:I'd just like to point out that all four votes for Canuck were all in a row between 10:23 and 10:27 when fs voted for mp. That's four in a row within four minutes, for someone who previously had little to no discussion and no votes even though bea expressed concern with the vote and br made a comment about not spreading the vote.
Agree.

this all seems so fishy.

Also, it DOES occur to me a way that this lynch didnt happened, just reading the roles seems pretty obvious

it doesnt make MP and company look good

i think im back thinking MP is bad, he makes me go back and forth with his reactions, and there are other things as well

linki: am illon people

i hope his team doesnt try to kill me tonight
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Anyway, re: the no lynch, there is a civilian who can stop a lynch of him/herself and a lynch of someone else, and there are baddie secrets. So I don't really know what to think.
Yeah, we can't even be sure the person who was supposed to be lynched was Canuck I suppose re: LCs assertions
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

Not again!!! Can't we lynch anyone!?
Turnip Head wrote:I for one welcome our new zombie and llama overlords. May their reign be long, and may their cases always be on point.
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

it just occured to me that maybe MP and juliets are on the baddie team, even when they did kinda mentioned eachother, i dont know. im finding juliets and mp suspicion again, JUST like after aces lynch.

just throwing that outhere in case they wanna kill me tonight
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

What a crazy game. Lol.

I'm going to sleep on this and see what it might mean for my suspicions. There were some odd votes cast. I need to probably better consider that just because someone agrees or disagrees with me doesn't necessarily imply alignment. I think that others (cough BF Sophie Splints, etc. cough) should consider this as well. Nonetheless, I was happy with my vote, and I don't find that I feel that differently about any of them at the moment.

Linki w/ Sophie: Really? Why do people keep saying stuff like this? "i hope his team doesnt try to kill me tonight". Seriously? You all will owe me a giant apology, and I have no idea why you're being hoodwinked by such ridiculousness. These kinds of statements ping the crap out of me.

Linki w/ BF: That's a good point.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sophie, I am not bad, and I don't think juliets is either. Why are you pushing this nonsense?
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

Zomberella12 wrote:Not again!!! Can't we lynch anyone!?
i think in this case is better that canuck didnt die :nicenod:

maybe we should try to lynch MP tomorrow again and see if the baddies still have one of those lynch switches :srsnod:
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 130

Post by Elohcin »

hmm....I guess no lynch is better than a civ lynch.

Most disgusting cocktail. That would have to be most cocktails IMO. But seriously....the Smoker's Cough. Recipe: 1 1/2 oz. Jagermeister and 1 tsp. Mayonnaise. Jager is the one that tastes like nasty cough syrup if I remember correctly. And Mayo...good for a sandwich, but I drink? Reminds me of middle school when you would put all sorts of fun ingredients into a cup (mayo, ketchup, syrup) and dare someone to drink it. No, I would not drink this for $100.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Sophie, I am not bad, and I don't think juliets is either. Why are you pushing this nonsense?
so for me to stop this nonsense, maybe your team has to kill me tonight

OR

you and juliets could push for me lynch tomorrow and when my role is revelaed, civvies will then know they have to lynch you next

in any case it could be over easily :slick:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sophie wrote:

maybe we should try to lynch MP tomorrow again and see if the baddies still have one of those lynch switches :srsnod:
How about NOT? That's a ridiculous presumption. You're assuming that there is more than one lynch switch given to a baddie team, which is OP when there is a team of 5, and that just because there is suspicion surrounding me that I should be lynched. That's a logical fallacy to the extreme.

Have I not told you over and over again that I do NOT defend my teammates? You told me you go after low posters. I accepted your explanation for this MO after it was vouched for by others. Why are you not doing the same for me?

I refuse to be railroaded. This is absurd.

I need to go again. Ugh. Night folks.

Linki: OK, you keep naming players like that with 100% certainty giving no reason whatsoever for thinking they're bad, because that's totally how you play the game.
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

Sophie wrote:

Yes. I think that you are right that it's probably best that Canuck didn't die. I think that in this case, someone used a lynch stop instead of a switch. I think we're dealing with vote manipulation, lynch switch, lynch stop in that order.

linki: Oh brother!
Turnip Head wrote:I for one welcome our new zombie and llama overlords. May their reign be long, and may their cases always be on point.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 72
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cement_Mixer_%28drink%29

The Cement Mixer. Or as we liked to call it back when I was bartering "Here's your free shot asshole." :D

And no. I would not drink it.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 128

Post by Black Rock »

Canucklehead wrote:
bea wrote:I could see a vote for cannuck - the quotes br pulled are compelling.
I promise you, they're bot. All they amount to is (and this is MP's case, too) that I haven't contributed much and haven't been thinking deeply about the game and haven't made smart (or rather blendy) votes. That's lazy Canuck. That's typical Canuck when she isn't involved in discussion.
But That's not baddie Canuck, Bea, and you know it. So does BR :nicenod:

Linki: lol. Good job, baddies.

That is convenient and not your game play as of late.
blindfaeth wrote:I'm going to pull a civvie mp here and start screaming shenanigans. Why are four people voting Canuck out of nowhere? Something is amiss.
I wouldn't say out of nowhere. Have you been following along. I have suspected Canuck since night 1.
Canucklehead wrote:
blindfaeth wrote:So... You tell us not to spread our votes, then vote someone who wouldn't have had a vote if it weren't for the baddie in the room manipulating JC? :P
QFT.

I voted BR, for a moral victory :noble:

I think she's a bad baddie, and I hope civs will avenge me by seeking out her baddie buddies. I don't think they're hiding very deeply.
You are so wrong here, and if you can state I know your civ game and then completely ignore mine why would I trust you.
MovingPictures07 wrote:Okay, I'm a bit freaked out myself that BR did a complete 180 again and ended up voting for Canuck. But I still voted for the player whose actions are most suspect to me.
Having a pause for a second and then sticking to my gut is NOT a 180. If I voted elsewhere that would be a 180.

With that all said I withdraw my Canuck suspicion and will now be moving on. I just had to do all of that because it seems like before the lynch was even revealed I was being set up for the fall if the lynch went south. A suspicion is a suspicion and can be wrong, that doesn't make one a baddie, it makes one wrong.
ImageImage
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

you survived a lynch and a civvie got lynched instead of you!
you are acting as if that never happened

you seem to be throwing civvie names outhere (bf first, who im totally seeing civvie this game) me then, being subtly joined by juliets, you seem to be playing the "offended civvie"card. Im not buying it, im smelling baddie

im sorry if my instincts are wrong, i made a mistake when i thought you might not be the baddie, i made a mistake after not playing for so long, and seeing people vouching for you

maybe some of those people are teammate of yours? i dont know

im entitled to think whoever i think is bad, you are entitled to suspect me, like you clearly did. you are entitled to push a lynch against me. Lets see how that works for you in the end.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

So no one's going to tell me what I missed?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 128

Post by Black Rock »

I obviously forgot to use question marks in appropriate places.
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Looking at the poll now, I see that my vote (which I swear I tried to cast, hurriedly on my phone, for Elohcin) didn't go through. My apologies to the host. I really thought I voted.

juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 97
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Sophie wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Sophie, I am not bad, and I don't think juliets is either. Why are you pushing this nonsense?
so for me to stop this nonsense, maybe your team has to kill me tonight

OR

you and juliets could push for me lynch tomorrow and when my role is revelaed, civvies will then know they have to lynch you next

in any case it could be over easily :slick:
I am not bad Sofie so stop trying to make me bad. What evidence do you think you have that tells you I am bad?

linki: and explain how mp was "subtly joined by juliets". Pull up those quotes so we all can see them.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 97
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

It is past my bedtime so I will respond to anything I need to in the morning.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:Looking at the poll now, I see that my vote (which I swear I tried to cast, hurriedly on my phone, for Elohcin) didn't go through. My apologies to the host. I really thought I voted.
Your vote was cast. I had to correct the poll and the correction ate your vote.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Looking at the poll now, I see that my vote (which I swear I tried to cast, hurriedly on my phone, for Elohcin) didn't go through. My apologies to the host. I really thought I voted.
Your vote was cast. I had to correct the poll and the correction ate your vote.
Well that is a relief.

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

thellama73 wrote:So no one's going to tell me what I missed?
You missed nothing. It's all still here. :)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Long Con wrote:
That's the second relief in ten minutes.

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

thellama73 wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Also, spring is coming!
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Long Con wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Also, spring is coming!
That's great! One more question: Is Sophie lying, or is MP?

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

If one of them has to be lying, then I say it's Sophie, because I believe that MP is a Civvie.

A reread of Sophie is in order, and what's your opinion of bea?
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

The more I read MP the more I trust him. The more I read Sophie, the less I trust her.
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

why are so many people vouching for MP? that makes me nervous, first BR and LC, then bea, am probably missing soeone

whaths the rest of the people take on MP?

all i gotta say about me is im civvie, it might sounded that i contradicted mtself, but i just made a mistake i cant explain in the thread, im just saying the civvies will sufer a lot if i die, but, then again, it could help the case cause then civvies will know who to lynch next. im ok to being killed, i dont think i will be offendidly (thats probably isnt even a word) defeinding myself on the thread or pulling quotes and posts. Im civvie but if you dont wanna believe me its fine. I trust it will be ok in the end and the civvies left will do whats gotta be done :workit:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sophie wrote:why are so many people vouching for MP? that makes me nervous, first BR and LC, then bea, am probably missing soeone

whaths the rest of the people take on MP?

all i gotta say about me is im civvie, it might sounded that i contradicted mtself, but i just made a mistake i cant explain in the thread, im just saying the civvies will sufer a lot if i die, but, then again, it could help the case cause then civvies will know who to lynch next.
Would it be MP that we would know to lynch next?
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Zomberella12 wrote:The more I read MP the more I trust him. The more I read Sophie, the less I trust her.
Funny, cuz the more Sophie posts the more I trust her. And the more you post the less I trust you :grin:
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 208

Post by rabbit8 »

blindfaeth wrote:
Zomberella12 wrote:The more I read MP the more I trust him. The more I read Sophie, the less I trust her.
Funny, cuz the more Sophie posts the more I trust her. And the more you post the less I trust you :grin:

I agree with this.
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 208

Post by rabbit8 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Anyway, re: the no lynch, there is a civilian who can stop a lynch of him/herself and a lynch of someone else, and there are baddie secrets. So I don't really know what to think.

I think it was the baddies. I think Canuck is bad.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 178

Post by Golden »

I'm still dead :(
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 178

Post by Golden »

btw, now that I'm back home. So sad you (someone) lynched me so early on my return game! *sob* you know I will never forgive you.

Ok, I might forgive you. But only if you turn out to be someone I really like.

I had a lot of fun while it lasted.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 130

Post by Elohcin »

thellama73 wrote:
Long Con wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Also, spring is coming!
That's great! One more question: Is Sophie lying, or is MP?
You will go back and read what you missed, right?
Golden wrote:btw, now that I'm back home. So sad you (someone) lynched me so early on my return game! *sob* you know I will never forgive you.

Ok, I might forgive you. But only if you turn out to be someone I really like.

I had a lot of fun while it lasted.
Does anyone have a rezzie? Please help Golden return. He so badly wanted to play Mafia again. I even saw him hanging out in Death Note just waiting for someone to need replacing. And since he is a confirmed civ...why not?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Long Con wrote:If one of them has to be lying, then I say it's Sophie, because I believe that MP is a Civvie.

A reread of Sophie is in order, and what's your opinion of bea?
I feel good about bea. She has been fairly absent, but it reads like real life busy rather than intentionally flying under the radar to me.

Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Long Con wrote:The Sourtoe Cocktail... and I would drink it for $100, but I would need more money to actually swallow the toe. :srsnod:
My cousin Maria lives in Dawson. She is a card-carrying member of the Sourtoe Cocktail Club. She paid actual money for the privilege, and adhered stringently to the club's motto: "You can drink it fast, you can drink it slow, but your lips must touch the toe".
:huh:
Maria and I, we're not close.

My submission for World's Nastiest Cocktail is this horrifying Mac & Cheese jello shot concocted with that most venerable of liquours "Cheese rum" (apparently produced by pouring the powdered cheez-like substance from a box of Kraft Dinner into your bottle of cheap ass rum).

I would not drink this for $100, and I am a fucking GRAD STUDENT so that's saying a lot.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I was going to post a cocktail with Jagermeister in it, which I hate, but I really don't think I can top Elohcin's Jager and Mayonnaise monstrosity.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”