Canucklehead
6%
fingersplints
No votes
MovingPictures07
33%
rabbit8
No votes
Marvin the Martian (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
61%

Total votes: 18
Sophie
The Mark
Posts in topic: 293

Re: Who Framed Roger Rabbit? [Day 4]

Post by Sophie »

Canuck case on bass is great, specially the doom part. I have mentioned bass earlier but took a lot of clack for it. Bass responses are only more damaging. That post....i mean, the "i know right" doesnt make sense in any context, except as an answer to LC. On pms or in the chatroom

I will be voting bass way today
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

*Flack
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 181

Post by Canucklehead »

fingersplints wrote:I was going to make that point too Canuck. in fact I had already typed it all up and deleted it. I was going to see what LC had to say before :p
Twinsies! :hug:

Which of the options do you think is more likely? I personally think that the fact that LC responded without batting an eye is pretty damning (he would usually be the first to notice something as incongruous as bass's post, but perhaps while busy trying to strategize with bass bts he lost awareness of how obviously out of context the post was, and responded to it without thinking).

Linki: bf: I agree. A doomed baddie chaos strategy seems preemptive in this situation

Linki2: Twinsies again!
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Hmmm....that :hug: is more sympathy than celebratory, now that I actually look at it......pretend I did this one instead! :hugs:

:p
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

Should we go ahead and vote bass now before baddies try any shenanigans?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Sophie wrote:Should we go ahead and vote bass now before baddies try any shenanigans?
Ys.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

I also want to throw some caution out there re: the baddie secrets and/or all the strange lynch manips that have happened. It's a long shot (and I honestly can't imagine why this would be their strategy), but maybe they're attempting to get 100% of the votes onto Bass? Maybe they get some benefit from that? I dunno. I'm just paranoid. :p

.....and besides, even if ^^that were the case (and I don't truly think it is), there's not really any way we can reasonably prevent/disrupt that plan, since we have no idea what the mechanism might be.

......sooooooo, basically forget I said anything. ;)

Linki: :nicenod:
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

Maybe someone should place a vote in LC, just in case they try a switch?

I voted bass, the evidence is too damning, why wait
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Yeah, if someone wanted to place their vote on LC just to assuage the more paranoid among us (*cough* Canucklehead *cough*), I wouldn't be against it.

But I'm going ahead and voting Bass. I can not imagine a scenario in which my mind could be changed at this point, and I have to leave in a bit anyway.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 130

Post by Elohcin »

I've not had baddie vibes from Canuck as others have and her case on Bass seems to be pretty thorough. I have suspected Bass but have yet to being anything up on his "laying low" b/c I did know some RL things were going on with him. I don't want to be disrespectful, but at the same time....if he is bad, he's bad. His response to Canuck wasn't very convincing either. It wasn't even much of a defense to everything Canuck brought up about him in her case. So I will be thinking about a vote on him.

Then this...
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
fingersplints wrote:so you had time to read all of my posts but not time to give more than a vague couple sentence explanation? I don't buy it
Well I'm sorry you don't. I mean how do you defend against people say "oh the judge must have forced bass's vote."
Splints' response here was exactly my thoughts when I read what Bass had wrote about his vote (when Canuck had quoted it in her case).

I am not fully caught up, but I want to post my thoughts so far b/c I have to go eat dinner and get it all cleaned up before my cake tasting this evening. Be back in a little while.

blindfaeth wrote: so I should probably mention btw that I'll be gone on a cruise from Thursday to mon. Though I'll only not be able to post fri thru sun. I'll discuss with Epi if I should get a replacement.

Alex, are you visiting florida again anytime soon?
I hope so! Daisy and I might be making another visit in a year or two. We definitely need to arrange a meet up![/quote]
We usually go once every summer :)
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Get caught up, Eloh!!
I gets entertaining ;)
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

Canucklehead wrote:Get caught up, Eloh!!
I gets entertaining ;)
Lol, thats so true :beer:
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 257

Post by fingersplints »

I could handle being twinsies with Canuck. maybe some of her coolness and funny will rub off on me :p
Sophie wrote:Maybe someone should place a vote in LC, just in case they try a switch?

golden didn't have any votes and the lynch was switched to him. IF the baddies did that (which I don't have any reason to think it wasn't them) would it be likely for them to have another switch. That would seem incredibly overpowered, but who knows, maybe their other abilities are lame and even it out.

I'd feel better if we had some votes elsewhere, since bass is unlikely to vote himself or LC so we have whoever he votes for (probably me :( ) to worry about.
Gro-oo-ovy
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

fingersplints wrote:I could handle being twinsies with Canuck. maybe some of her coolness and funny will rub off on me :p
Sophie wrote:Maybe someone should place a vote in LC, just in case they try a switch?

golden didn't have any votes and the lynch was switched to him. IF the baddies did that (which I don't have any reason to think it wasn't them) would it be likely for them to have another switch. That would seem incredibly overpowered, but who knows, maybe their other abilities are lame and even it out.

I'd feel better if we had some votes elsewhere, since bass is unlikely to vote himself or LC so we have whoever he votes for (probably me :( ) to worry about.
Yeah, or me. LC was about to "start building his case on me" while the bass slip occured and then he dissapeared.

He also answered to bass, in a very nonchalant (is that word well used in this context?) Way "convince use to vote fs way?" Lol, thats was so ubelievable! And for LC not to notice it was so OOT for him

Anyways, i cant wait to see how lc "explanation" to bass slip
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

*OOC i meant
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

thellama73 wrote:
Sophie wrote:Should we go ahead and vote bass now before baddies try any shenanigans?
Ys.
Hy llm! Whr's yr vt, sr?
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Apologies for general quietness this week, and for not returning last night when I said I would. I did start the new job today (which by the way is a DREAM COME TRUE so far :biggrin: but I gotta be on my A game for it, so I will either be just as quiet or slightly less active this week than usual. I will do my best not to be inactive). In my post during the last lynch before voting, I was in the middle of saying I didn't suspect Canuck because her demeanor is not out of the ordinary from what I've played with her (and I think I've only played with her once as a baddie, when she winned Mizfits :P ). She was very wishy-washy when bad, but as others have said, she's been doing a lot more participatory baddie hunting in this latter part of the game, which further makes me think she's good.

As for Bass, I also didn't understand his vote for splints when it happened, but the votes were so spread out and people had such similar reasoning that it didn't stick out too much in the last lynch. This posting with LC, however...Ummm kinda can't ignore that, I don't think :P And he's being realllll quiet after that. Both are, I suppose. I'm gonna go plan some lessons first before I explode into a ball of anxiety and then I'll be back to check on the conversation/for the vote, but it looks pretty damning without explanation.

This game is freaking awesome.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 254
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

LMAO!! This is classic. I'm so disappointed I didn't get to see this unfold in action. Sorry, Bass, but this is just too funny. :haha:

I'm pretty much in agreement with the sentiments expressed by Canuck that, while I could entertain this to be intentional, it does not appear to be. There were no votes cast at the time, right? And I echo that LC's two subsequent posts struck me as odd as well, like he was trying to play it off.

Man, I feel like I have nothing to contribute for the second time this day period. Stop having all the fun without me, guys!

I have to pop back out of here and I am not sure whether I'll be back in time later AND there's no reason to hold my vote. Lol. So I'll vote now. I'll go ahead and vote for Bass. I understand and share Canuck's paranoia, but looking at it rationally I don't think we have to worry about another switch; I think that was a one-time deal. If someone wants to put a vote or two elsewhere though, I don't see the harm in that.

Votes Bass

blindfaeth wrote:Well and keep in mind doom probably submits the player they vote for and Maybe which role should do it. But he isn't picking the specific player, or else he'd know everyone in the mafia team.
This is astute, BF, I think you're right. :noble:

Epi, is this how Doom's power works?

blindfaeth wrote:
Sophie wrote:why are so many people vouching for MP? that makes me nervous, first BR and LC, then bea, am probably missing soeone

whaths the rest of the people take on MP?

all i gotta say about me is im civvie, it might sounded that i contradicted mtself, but i just made a mistake i cant explain in the thread, im just saying the civvies will sufer a lot if i die, but, then again, it could help the case cause then civvies will know who to lynch next. im ok to being killed, i dont think i will be offendidly (thats probably isnt even a word) defeinding myself on the thread or pulling quotes and posts. Im civvie but if you dont wanna believe me its fine. I trust it will be ok in the end and the civvies left will do whats gotta be done :workit:
FWIW re Sophie this was one of the other alarming posts I saw. I thought the chatter about "so kill me, I'm civ And it will hurt the cause" was a little.. Unnecessary? Not that many were talking about her at this point to really make her a main lynch candidate, so it feels like an over reaction to me. I've done this before when I'm bad. You feel like everyone is accusing you but really it's only a couple people.
Duly noted, BF, thanks. I'm interesting though, what do you make of this in light of the recent... events? :P
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

I don't even know what to say I'm pretty embarrassed. Voting myself self :disappoint:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 174

Post by Zombarella »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:I know right. I can't believe all the heat im taking for that vote. LC what should I do?
I just caught up on the thread and BASS! This does not look good for you at all. Not good for LC either.
Turnip Head wrote:I for one welcome our new zombie and llama overlords. May their reign be long, and may their cases always be on point.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:I don't even know what to say I'm pretty embarrassed. Voting myself self :disappoint:
I hope you can laugh at this later. :) You really aren't the first to make this kind of mistake.

what do you guys think about his self vote though? It's making me more paranoid about that switch :/
Gro-oo-ovy
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

fingersplints wrote:I could handle being twinsies with Canuck. maybe some of her coolness and funny will rub off on me :p

I've been trying to figure out the lynch switches and I can't figure any pattern to it at all. It seems like there were probably three different mechanisms at work. I really wonder if there could be a fourth.......That being said, if there are vote manipulations, spreading the vote a little might make sense.
Turnip Head wrote:I for one welcome our new zombie and llama overlords. May their reign be long, and may their cases always be on point.
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

fingersplints wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:I don't even know what to say I'm pretty embarrassed. Voting myself self :disappoint:
I hope you can laugh at this later. :) You really aren't the first to make this kind of mistake.

what do you guys think about his self vote though? It's making me more paranoid about that switch :/
Yes, me too.
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

Looking at the tally, I see that Bass already has four votes. I know it's not related but in Death Note there were win conditions that were related to the first five votes. Could those four all be baddies? (Sophie, Canuck, MP, Bass)
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

:haha:
fingersplints wrote:Yea this looks bad for both. sadly there will be no playing with rabbit once he finds out he was right about LC :(
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Duly noted, BF, thanks. I'm interesting though, what do you make of this in light of the recent... events? :P
I'm not sure, but I think we have two days to figure it out. :D
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

Okay - well, I don't want to Bass to get 5 votes before anyone else gets one so I'm going to put my vote on LC. This will also (hopefully) give Bass the 2nd most votes in case there is some kind of lynch switch related to number of votes.

*votes Long Con*
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Zomberella12 wrote:Looking at the tally, I see that Bass already has four votes. I know it's not related but in Death Note there were win conditions that were related to the first five votes. Could those four all be baddies? (Sophie, Canuck, MP, Bass)
Unlikely, LC isn't among those four.

Voting bass now.

Linki.
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Actually, as I went to vote, I noticed zomb didn't vote LC but rather MP. Mistake? :eye:
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

blindfaeth wrote:
Zomberella12 wrote:Looking at the tally, I see that Bass already has four votes. I know it's not related but in Death Note there were win conditions that were related to the first five votes. Could those four all be baddies? (Sophie, Canuck, MP, Bass)
Unlikely, LC isn't among those four.

Voting bass now.

Linki.
Maybe one of them is the Judge?
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

blindfaeth wrote:Actually, as I went to vote, I noticed zomb didn't vote LC but rather MP. Mistake? :eye:
Whaaaa.....? NONONONONONONONO!Oh my gosh! MP! No! I was trying to vote for LC. :omg:
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Now I'm really paranoid :pout:
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

blindfaeth wrote:Actually, as I went to vote, I noticed zomb didn't vote LC but rather MP. Mistake? :eye:
It is the next one, but yea since I don't trust zomb I want to see this as a baddie thing too. and because I'm super paranoid. if bass still gets lynched and not a civvie then ok but if some weird shit happens and mp gets lynxhed and is a civvie :suspish:

I still have my vote and can vote LC but would have been nice to have only two suspects with votes :(
Gro-oo-ovy
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Yeah but in the end Im going back to my old friend Occam's razor and assuming this is just a normal lynch with no shenanigans. It has to end sometime right???
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

blindfaeth wrote:Now I'm really paranoid :pout:
Of me? Well, you can be suspicious of an overworked mother of three who's reading and voting whilst making dinner if you want, but it won't help. I'm not bad. I'm just a mess. It was a mistake.

Listen everyone, it was a mistake! Please believe me. They are right next to each other and my laptop is by the stove and I don't have my glasses on. Seriously, it was just a mistake.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

blindfaeth wrote:Yeah but in the end Im going back to my old friend Occam's razor and assuming this is just a normal lynch with no shenanigans. It has to end sometime right???
Epi is probably having such a laugh now. I would think the baddies have to be running out of lynch manipulations. But :shrug2:
Gro-oo-ovy
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Okay, so wow! First off, yay!...wedding cake for the 21st and food in my family's bellies for the rest of the month. Second, b/c of certian game mechanics (and I am sorry but that is all I can say I think) I have a different theory for the Bass "slip". I think...
Long Con wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:I know right. I can't believe all the heat im taking for that vote. LC what should I do?
What the heck is this in response to?
Not sure... I looked back to see if I had said something to Bass that it was in response to.
Last ditch effort to take down a civ when he turns out bad. :flamed:

I could be wrong. I really could. LC may be teammates with Bass, but I just don't think it could be. Goodness I feel like I am being laughed at BTS right now. Either way, I am voting Bass today.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

And llama, I know you are cursed but why did you vote zomb without trying to explain why. Your unexplained votes are about to drive me crazy!!!
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I tell ya, I get caught up and everyone is gone. Where is everyone?
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

blindfaeth wrote:Now I'm really paranoid :pout:
me too, wtf??

so there are 3 weasels left and the judge, right? (correct me if im wrong, im not sure if there are 3 or 4, and my pc is super slow to go to page 1 now)

maybe zomba, lc and bass are the 3 baddies left? maybe this zomba vote was a last shenaningan they try to switch the lynch and beat is with numbers, even when we know who baddies are. they still can win if they have enough tricks and keep killing us at nights alongside the judge

please fs, you should vote LC

im getting way too paranoid :omg: :omg:
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 208

Post by rabbit8 »

Bass, tired sorry for not being active this jet lag is killing me.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I have never seen that kind of tactic before. That's very clever.

Bass is trying to set me up. *votes Bass*
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

blindfaeth wrote:That thought crossed my mind too but I don't think all hope was lost for bass yet. Still, probably best to lynch bass first rather than vice versa.

And yes, get ready for obnoxious rabbit :P

Nah, to tired and I was wrong about JC, just not LC. :dark:
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

blindfaeth wrote:That thought crossed my mind too but I don't think all hope was lost for bass yet. Still, probably best to lynch bass first rather than vice versa.

And yes, get ready for obnoxious rabbit :P

Nah, to tired and I was wrong about JC, just not LC. :dark:
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Long Con wrote:I have never seen that kind of tactic before. That's very clever.

:haha:
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

a reread is in order for all of us. it should be pretty easy to determine who the reamining baddie (or baddies) are now that we know lc and bass are weasels.

we should start thinking who the judge is, its a very dangerous player and it can be lynched, not nkilled, so we should really find him and lynch him. does anyone have any idea who the judge might be?
rabbit8

Re: Who Framed Roger Rabbit? [Day 1]

Post by rabbit8 »

rabbit8 wrote:
Golden wrote:I agree rabbit. I'm trying to dissuade people voting that way.

I know you do. It's a strange day we agree on anything. I notice clever jumped right in on MM too. :suspish:

Fucking low posters, I forgot about you Clever.... :sigh:
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

Long Con wrote:I have never seen that kind of tactic before. That's very clever.

I aprreciate that you are trying anyway :clap:
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Sophie wrote:a reread is in order for all of us. it should be pretty easy to determine who the reamining baddie (or baddies) are now that we know lc and bass are weasels.

we should start thinking who the judge is, its a very dangerous player and it can be lynched, not nkilled, so we should really find him and lynch him. does anyone have any idea who the judge might be?

maybe BR, she was all sorts of defending LC......?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

so no one cares to understand why I may be backing up LC here? My first thought when I saw Bass' post was that he was setting LC up. I just didn't get to finish posting and hit submit b/c my cake tasters arrived and I had to wait.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”