Canucklehead
6%
fingersplints
No votes
MovingPictures07
33%
rabbit8
No votes
Marvin the Martian (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
61%

Total votes: 18
Sophie
The Mark
Posts in topic: 293

Re: Who Framed Roger Rabbit? [Night 4]

Post by Sophie »

Elohcin wrote:
Sophie wrote:Oh thank god, i was starting to go crazy there. Rih smart ass, bye bass

So just went to page 1 and saw there are 3 baddies keft. One lc, the other elo and the other zomba? Maybe

A reread is in order of course
This is just hilarious. You are trying TOO hard to look civ. you had to go to page one to see that 5-2=3?

Ok, :faint: im not even gonna bother with this nonsense
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 130

Post by Elohcin »

Black Rock wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Black Rock wrote:Elohcin, can you give me a word of something that may have happened last night? I know that sounds weird but I am trying to understand something.
I'm not sure I understand what you are asking of me.
I'm trying to understand something. Did something happen last night? Can you tell me in one vague word what it is?
One word? Mike.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

not sure if that's what you're looking for.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 181

Post by thellama73 »

Mercy me, I can talk again! Good job catching Bass, everyone!
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

thellama73 wrote:Mercy me, I can talk again! Good job catching Bass, everyone!
Yeah...where've you been buddy? Just cause you can't talk straight don't mean you shouldn't talk. Golden, was it? got his points across very well while cursed.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 257

Post by fingersplints »

You don't remember golden posted a million times cursed? funny you are doing what you just accused sophie of
Gro-oo-ovy
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Elohcin wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Mercy me, I can talk again! Good job catching Bass, everyone!
Yeah...where've you been buddy? Just cause you can't talk straight don't mean you shouldn't talk. Golden, was it? got his points across very well while cursed.
And look what happened to him.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 178

Post by Golden »

Watch it, furball
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

fingersplints wrote:You don't remember golden posted a million times cursed? funny you are doing what you just accused sophie of
WHat are you talking about? Did I not just say Golden got his points across and posted a lot while cursed? You just repeated what I said.

linki: llama shenanigans. And if not...come prove it to me honey. Or are you getting a fake call when its only a little after 9pm?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Elohcin wrote:
fingersplints wrote:You don't remember golden posted a million times cursed? funny you are doing what you just accused sophie of
WHat are you talking about? Did I not just say Golden got his points across and posted a lot while cursed? You just repeated what I said.

linki: llama shenanigans. And if not...come prove it to me honey. Or are you getting a fake call when its only a little after 9pm?
I'm not your honey, toots.

Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 128

Post by Black Rock »

thellama73 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:

huh?
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Black Rock wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:

huh?
What?

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

thellama73 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:

I guess we found out who the third wheel was.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Elohcin wrote:

You said "Golden, was it?" Which to me seemed to imply that you were unsure, or why the question. This to me sounds like you are trying too hard to seem like you are unsure about the target of a suspected baddie ability, when you just accused Sophie of doing just that.
Gro-oo-ovy
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Splintsy, I thought we had a deal to vote Zombrella together? What happened to that?

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

fingersplints wrote:
Elohcin wrote:

You said "Golden, was it?" Which to me seemed to imply that you were unsure, or why the question. This to me sounds like you are trying too hard to seem like you are unsure about the target of a suspected baddie ability, when you just accused Sophie of doing just that.
baddie or civvie, I bet we can all name who's been cursed like that.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

so that's it llama, you've dropped me like a hot potato?
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Bass happened :shrug2: we can lynch her tomorrow :)

Linki- yes Elo. Hence why I don't understand why you said "golden was it?" If you knew it was golden.
Gro-oo-ovy
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

fingersplints wrote:Bass happened :shrug2: we can lynch her tomorrow :)

Linki- yes Elo. Hence why I don't understand why you said "golden was it?" If you knew it was golden.
Its just how I talk, sorry. I will make a statement and say, "right?" at the end often as well. I type how I talk. Go re-read me if you don't believe me.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Elohcin wrote:so that's it llama, you've dropped me like a hot potato?
Baby, if potatoes had curves like you we'd all be eatin' a lot more carbs.

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

time will tell Elo :) It's too late for me, and I need to read bass again first. just some of your responses have seemed not genuine to me, and I don't trust what you and BR are getting it since I have 0 reason to believe it at this point. maybe when get around to giving the thread proof I will be able to better believe you
Gro-oo-ovy
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

thellama73 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:so that's it llama, you've dropped me like a hot potato?
Baby, if potatoes had curves like you we'd all be eatin' a lot more carbs.
:haha: You're too fun! I am still wary of you though.
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 174

Post by Zombarella »

@ Llama and Splints - Can you guys please explain what it is that you suspect about me? I would love to convince you otherwise so that we can focus on players that might actually be bad? This time the vote went the way we wanted and Bass flipped bad, like we thought. I think that we should lynch Long Con tomorrow. If Bass actually slipped (like I think he did) then LC is a weasel. If Bass' slip was a baddie plot, then it's likely that LC is the judge, not a civ. The weasels can't NK the judge and so it makes sense that they would try to get him lynched instead.
Turnip Head wrote:I for one welcome our new zombie and llama overlords. May their reign be long, and may their cases always be on point.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

zomb, how would the baddies know he is the judge and not civ?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Zomberella12 wrote:@ Llama and Splints - Can you guys please explain what it is that you suspect about me? I would love to convince you otherwise so that we can focus on players that might actually be bad? This time the vote went the way we wanted and Bass flipped bad, like we thought. I think that we should lynch Long Con tomorrow. If Bass actually slipped (like I think he did) then LC is a weasel. If Bass' slip was a baddie plot, then it's likely that LC is the judge, not a civ. The weasels can't NK the judge and so it makes sense that they would try to get him lynched instead.
I've explained why I suspect you before, but you weren't impressed by it then. I doubt you will be impressed by it now.

Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

Elohcin wrote:zomb, how would the baddies know he is the judge and not civ?
I don't know. Maybe they don't. But they might suspect. Or maybe they have a role checker or BTSC as one of their powers? I guess it's possible that LC is civ.

Grrr. This game is loony toons and infuriating. Every time I think I have a good lead on someone, things get all turned around and I'm back to square one.
Turnip Head wrote:I for one welcome our new zombie and llama overlords. May their reign be long, and may their cases always be on point.
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Interesting how some people are defending LC more than he's defending himself :p
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

blindfaeth wrote:Interesting how some people are defending LC more than he's defending himself :p
Hey yeah! Elo, I really do think that Bass messed up for real. Mostly because of the way that LC responded without realizing that the post wasn't right. I think they were probably chatting and just messed up. If not, and Bass planned it (less likely option), then I'd think that Bass would name LC thinking that he was the judge for some reason. There is a small chance that LC is civ, but I think it's the best lead we have at this point. It's not perfect, but we really don't have anything that strong on anyone else.
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Btw Epignosis loved the rerun gag!

LOL I hope I interpreted the contest cuz there is the picture. Hope it's not offensive but delete if so. Actually don't have a favorite toy but this is what comes to mind, I'm very vanilla
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 208

Re: Who Framed Roger Rabbit? [Day 4]

Post by rabbit8 »

Elohcin wrote:
fingersplints wrote:Can you share when you learned this "info"? I doubt it was mid day, so why didn't you post anything about bass or LC last night instea of trying to paint llama in a bad light for posting cursed so soon after the night post
I promise...it was this morning while I was doing school with the kiddos.

and what is up with the host post. this game is crazy.

linki....that better Epi, thank you

Nonsense. Hidden behind more nonsense. It's all so nonsensical it's that awkward moment when you look both ways down a one way street.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

blindfaeth wrote:Interesting how some people are defending LC more than he's defending himself :p
I'm following the thread. I'm more interested to see the reactions to Bass' setup than I am in trying to argue against it.
Zomberella12 wrote:
Hey yeah! Elo, I really do think that Bass messed up for real. Mostly because of the way that LC responded without realizing that the post wasn't right. I think they were probably chatting and just messed up. If not, and Bass planned it (less likely option), then I'd think that Bass would name LC thinking that he was the judge for some reason. There is a small chance that LC is civ, but I think it's the best lead we have at this point. It's not perfect, but we really don't have anything that strong on anyone else.
So, I'm bad if Bass did slip up, and I'm bad if it's a setup. :ponder: I can think of a more likely third option, Z. There isn't a "small chance" I'm Civ. I'm am Civ. And some people know that. You need to open your perspective to more possibilities, not just the ones where I'm a baddie.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

How do they "KNOW" that?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

rabbit8 wrote:How do they "KNOW" that?
Don't you know? :grin: I guess you're just not in the know.
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

LOL, this is hilarious

i will like a LC- rabbit round 5000, would like to grab popcorn and all that :omg:
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Long Con wrote:

lol, where are you suspicions? All game I've been saying you have not come up with any of your own. And here we are and you still have not brought up anything yourself. You coattail everyone. What up with that? You not baddie hunting?

Bass slipped, it sucks. It happened to me a few times. There is no defense, man. :shrug:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

rabbit8 wrote:
Long Con wrote:

lol, where are you suspicions? All game I've been saying you have not come up with any of your own. And here we are and you still have not brought up anything yourself. You coattail everyone. What up with that? You not baddie hunting?
That is an untrue assessment of my game, plain an simple. You're good with words, short on truth. :shrug2:
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

Either elo is a (very) confused civvie (but this is veeeeery unlikely), or the baddies are so desperate they are pulling whatever stunt they can do to save themselves of it, even if it means "outing" themselves in the thread as baddies, to try to save a teammate. I, of course, think this is the case.

Elo is claiming to have recieve some sort of information about lc being good, after bass, a weasel, outed LC in the thread

thanks baddies for picking me as a target, but theres no way anyone in this thread will buy this. Except weasels, of course.

So now we have LC and elo as confirmed baddies, and only one is left. this is good :D

i have to say i congratulate you guys for doing this, i mean, if this would have happened to me i would have so throw the towel already
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sophie wrote:Either elo is a (very) confused civvie (but this is veeeeery unlikely), or the baddies are so desperate they are pulling whatever stunt they can do to save themselves of it, even if it means "outing" themselves in the thread as baddies, to try to save a teammate. I, of course, think this is the case.

Elo is claiming to have recieve some sort of information about lc being good, after bass, a weasel, outed LC in the thread

thanks baddies for picking me as a target, but theres no way anyone in this thread will buy this. Except weasels, of course.

So now we have LC and elo as confirmed baddies, and only one is left. this is good :D

i have to say i congratulate you guys for doing this, i mean, if this would have happened to me i would have so throw the towel already
LOL keep that towel handy, Sophie.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Long Con wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:
Long Con wrote:

That is an untrue assessment of my game, plain an simple. You're good with words, short on truth. :shrug2:

I've read everyone of your posts from the beginning of the game. Carefully. I stand by my assessment.

Please show me proof I'm wrong, please?
Long Con wrote:
Sophie wrote:Either elo is a (very) confused civvie (but this is veeeeery unlikely), or the baddies are so desperate they are pulling whatever stunt they can do to save themselves of it, even if it means "outing" themselves in the thread as baddies, to try to save a teammate. I, of course, think this is the case.

LOL keep that towel handy, Sophie.

Don't Panic..............

You're good at that, LC. I'll give you that. I've applied the heat all game you have yet to get flustered. I commend such good baddie play. I wish we had been on more teams together in the past. :srsnod:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 254
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Sorry guys for not being around much! Been spending time with Annie and working on something for the site which should be up and running later this week!

BIH Bass! That wasn't surprising.

I'm of the mindset that LC, Zomba, and Elo look worst after this shenanigan, in that order, but I suppose we have time to discuss it further.
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Sorry guys for not being around much! Been spending time with Annie and working on something for the site which should be up and running later this week!

BIH Bass! That wasn't surprising.

I'm of the mindset that LC, Zomba, and Elo look worst after this shenanigan, in that order, but I suppose we have time to discuss it further.
This.

Also, I'd throw BR somewhere in there. And add that FS is looking best after this shenanigan.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

There are some very strange things going on in this thread.

My list suddenly has more baddies on it than there are roles for. I
:huh: Ineed to do some serious thinking before I write a dawn post today... :srsnod:
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Zomberella12 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:zomb, how would the baddies know he is the judge and not civ?
I don't know. Maybe they don't. But they might suspect. Or maybe they have a role checker or BTSC as one of their powers? I guess it's possible that LC is civ.

Grrr. This game is loony toons and infuriating. Every time I think I have a good lead on someone, things get all turned around and I'm back to square one.
This game is entirely loony toons you are right. But...it seems a lynch finally went as planned which is good. And, if you trust me, you can trust LC. :nicenod:

Okay...lots of people seem to suspect me and those I trust and I really am surprised. Lets all go back to page one and read the roles before we post again, k? :noble:
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

So, Eloh. I want to believe you, because it would fit better with the breakdown of baddies/civs that I'm currently working with....and I *think* I am picking up what you're putting down with roles...but even if that were the case, to me that doesn't guarantee anything about LC. That cat can lie in any situation, and so your vouch for him isn't quite enough for me.
Can you say more? Help us feel as secure as you do?

I'm very worried, and very paranoid, and the way things have shaken out after Bass' lynch has been VERY interesting. I'm waiting to hear more from a couple people before I decided what I believe and what I don't, but like I said before, there is no way that ALL the people who look most suspicious right now are bad, and we need to make sure that tomorrow we aren't overly hasty and think carefully about the web that we're tracing back to Aces and Bass. I, for one, am going back to Day 1 to start tracing my lines...
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I wouldn't say there is NO WAY for them all to be Canuck, but it seems unlikely it would be that obvious.

Elo I have read the roles and the only explanation I see doesn't confirm anyone. I see a way for someone to claim roles (which I have hosted a game where a player faked a role PM from me to claim a role in btsc so I have seen first hand how unreliable that sort of gained btsc can be) and a role that tracks and some secrets. I'm honestly surprised you expect everyone to believe you based off what you put forth. You're going to have to prove it (I mean thread not outing) to the best of your ability if you are going to want support. I'm still willing to entertain other possibilities, but I can only base my suspicions off what I know and what I feel :shrug2:
Gro-oo-ovy
Sophie
The Mark

Re: Who Framed Roger Rabbit? [Day 4]

Post by Sophie »

bea wrote:

also - I srrsly want to see someone try to convince wabbit that LC is god. I want that so badly. Preferably when I've been drinking.

voting bass btw -

elo - are you saying - bass intentionally took a dive for his baddie team - potentially none of who were up for lynch - and in doing that - made up a fake message inplicating LC just to take a civ down with him? I mean - because the message looks a lot like it was supposed to be a bts message as it doesn't relate to the thread like at all - soooo - why would he fake the message in the first place? It seems like bad baddie logic to sacrafice yourself and get lynched just to take down someone you can NK. Ya know?

I want to understand what you are implying - but I can't recifiy how the first half of his post was a 'true slip" and the second half that names LC was "taking a civ down with him" - Please help me understand what you are trying to say here.

So, it seems some people even dare to think for ome second that elo might not be lying, so i bring this bea question to the picture.

Please elo, can you answer beas question?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Canucklehead wrote:So, Eloh. I want to believe you, because it would fit better with the breakdown of baddies/civs that I'm currently working with....and I *think* I am picking up what you're putting down with roles...but even if that were the case, to me that doesn't guarantee anything about LC. That cat can lie in any situation, and so your vouch for him isn't quite enough for me.
Can you say more? Help us feel as secure as you do?

I'm very worried, and very paranoid, and the way things have shaken out after Bass' lynch has been VERY interesting. I'm waiting to hear more from a couple people before I decided what I believe and what I don't, but like I said before, there is no way that ALL the people who look most suspicious right now are bad, and we need to make sure that tomorrow we aren't overly hasty and think carefully about the web that we're tracing back to Aces and Bass. I, for one, am going back to Day 1 to start tracing my lines...
I am glad you are getting me :) And I know...LC is a very good mafia player and could easily fool someone, but I truly trust him in this case. Look at his initial reaction to Bass' so called slip. He obviously had no clue what Bass was even talking about. He thought he may have missed something that Bass had asked him about earlier in the thread. Then he realized (as a civ) that Bass was trying to take him down with him. But Bass didn't know that certain others like myself would defend LC b/c we were certain he was civ. I am sure Bass thought..."ugh I am going down, what civ can I take with me? no one is really in cahoots with LC...I'll name him, muah ha ha." So...I am actually glad I was too busy to come in and build a case on Bass earlier in the day and that you were able to do that in my stead. And, I am glad that I was too busy to come in any earlier and profess my trust of LC. B/c if I had, then Bass would have most likely picked some other civ to bring down with him and it might have been someone that would have no one to step up and say, "hey...no way....this person is civ and you are just trying to take one of us down with your sorry baddie butt."

linki with Sophie/bea....no...I am saying that after Canuck built an awesome case on Bass, he knew he was going down and decided to pick a civ to take down with him that he thought no one would vouch for.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Sophie, the only reason I could see bass doing that is perhaps with his RL situation he wanted out anyways and him and his team decided it would be better for the team to have him lynched and set up LC while going down.
idk im trying to see all the possibilities
Gro-oo-ovy
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

also..yes, looks like it was supposed to be a btsc message....but how many teams of 5 only use PMs. We have a thing called chatzy, yes? We normally use chatzy for baddies teams, right? So how can you accidentally mix up a chatzy message and a thread post. The sites look WAY different and for one you have to hit enter with your finger and for the other you have to use a mouse or pad to click submit.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

So, if I suspect someone who has had someone suspect them before in the game, I'm "riding everyone's coattails". That's a pretty dumb reason to suspect someone. I think it's telling how you have barely touched upon Bass setup of me, and you're going with an accusation that's basically meaningless even while a bunch of others think they have found a baddie from a stupid mistake. LOL, in a way, you're the one riding Bass' coattails on this one.

It's really hard to figure out which ones are the baddies, and which ones are actually just gullible Civvies, but the fact that you're staying as far away as you can from the "Bass' slip" theory is very telling. If it was your idea, then I'm impressed, it's fucking brilliant.

For the Civvies out there who want to be led the wrong way by some upset baddies ... I promise that if you lynch me, I'll do my best to make it clear who was most involved in the setup. I have some very good ideas about who it is. You don't need me in order to win, but at least you can use this to get a Civvie win. We have lots of time until the Day 5 lynch is over.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”