Canucklehead
6%
fingersplints
No votes
MovingPictures07
33%
rabbit8
No votes
Marvin the Martian (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
61%

Total votes: 18
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 254
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Re: Who Framed Roger Rabbit? [Day 5]

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm voting Blooper too. Canuck's case was definitively convincing, and I can't imagine what Blooper would say that could change my mind. If LC is the Judge, this course of action does indeed make more sense, even if I have a hard time believing that Bass's slip was a setup and that the baddies somehow incriminated the Judge by design or pure chance. I agree that splitting the vote today doesn't really make any sense.

Votes Blooper
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 128

Post by Black Rock »

Some crazy times I've missed. If LC is the Judge then I believe a Zomba lynch would be a good thing. I do not believe LC is Toon Patrol but he could be the Judge. I believe LC would try and take down the ones who set him up and put him in the spot light. The Judge does not kill tonight, I think we should give him an extra night just to see.

I kinda scanned the blooper case for now cause I am a lazy reader. I'll give it more thought later.

I'm going to go check what time the lynch is up cause I work for a few hours tonight and don't want to miss it.
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Canucklehead wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Elohcin wrote:Oh, sophie....I was so gullable. SOOOO gullable. Please forgive me. Doesn't mean I still don't have my eye on you. But.....you are not on the top of my list. Niju today, LC tomorrow before he can kill me for learning the truth.
Elohcin, you're a sweet lady. Thanks for believing in me. I really did appreciate your support during Bass' genius setup move, and I don't feel like that support was mistaken, since it WAS a dirty setup. Even if I were The Judge, I would never kill you, unless you and I were the last two alive... you've been the one thing I could count on for a glimmer of hope. :noble:
Hey now! I've glimmered a little too, haven't I? :pout:
Yes, it's true. I didn't mean to neglect anyone who has been supportive. :noble: Eloh was my rock, though. Not anymore... :puppy: :puppy: :puppy:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

bea wrote:@ lc - I tried to ask before - who do you think is setting you up?
I'm still trying to work that out.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 257

Post by fingersplints »

Black Rock wrote:Some crazy times I've missed. If LC is the Judge then I believe a Zomba lynch would be a good thing. I do not believe LC is Toon Patrol but he could be the Judge. I believe LC would try and take down the ones who set him up and put him in the spot light. The Judge does not kill tonight, I think we should give him an extra night just to see.

I kinda scanned the blooper case for now cause I am a lazy reader. I'll give it more thought later.

I'm going to go check what time the lynch is up cause I work for a few hours tonight and don't want to miss it.
I'm not sure how this even makes sense. zomba is the one calling him out for being the judge.
I believe her and I think only baddies would think her lynch was a good thing.
Gro-oo-ovy
Sophie
The Mark
Posts in topic: 293

Post by Sophie »

Im feeling similar to what mp said, i still think lc is mafia and the bass thing was not a slip and lc is baf but if we are all gona vote niju, im willing to vote her too, since i think canucks case has merit and niju is most likely bad
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

fingersplints wrote:
Black Rock wrote:Some crazy times I've missed. If LC is the Judge then I believe a Zomba lynch would be a good thing. I do not believe LC is Toon Patrol but he could be the Judge. I believe LC would try and take down the ones who set him up and put him in the spot light. The Judge does not kill tonight, I think we should give him an extra night just to see.

I'm not sure how this even makes sense. zomba is the one calling him out for being the judge.
It's a theory based on what I think LC would do if he were the Judge. Only the Judge knows who was forced votes. I have no reason to believe or not believe Zomba, just reading the thread. Her game play has been questionable up to this point, why do you trust her so much?
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 130

Post by Elohcin »

There are so many mechanics in the game BR and Zomba may have info into LC's identity. I, for one, believe Zomb.

And...LC, I truly have had fun with you this game even if I was duped. That would be pretty cool if it came down to the two of us :D
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Black Rock wrote:
fingersplints wrote:

It's a theory based on what I think LC would do if he were the Judge. Only the Judge knows who was forced votes. I have no reason to believe or not believe Zomba, just reading the thread. Her game play has been questionable up to this point, why do you trust her so much?
Well, she is cursed today so that narrows down one baddie role that she CANNOT be. So that only leaves two. Already her chances for being bad are less then almost everyone in the thread.
There would be too many things she wouldn't have been able to control bts for her to make up what she is saying I don't think it would be likely. Plus, I am fairly confident about the ninju lynch, so the fact that zomba is being considered as an alternative seems pretty telling to me.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

And I voted nijuukyugou
Gro-oo-ovy
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Elohcin wrote:There are so many mechanics in the game BR and Zomba may have info into LC's identity. I, for one, believe Zomb.

And...LC, I truly have had fun with you this game even if I was duped. That would be pretty cool if it came down to the two of us :D
I don't believe Zomb, Eloh. I think there's more than one secret in the baddie roles, and that Zomba may be playing on that.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 181

Post by thellama73 »

Zomba is deffo badders.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I went back and read through Canuck's case in greater detail, and I think that it's pretty solid as far as cases go. Plus, it's clear Nijuu is the lynch leader by far, so it's the only vote to make at this point.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Elohcin wrote:There are so many mechanics in the game BR and Zomba may have info into LC's identity. I, for one, believe Zomb.

Ok, I will trust in your opinion for now.

I could completely trust Zomba if she answers this question correctly: Did anything happen to you Night 1 that was special and different. If so can you tell me (vaguely) what it was. I am looking for one word that will confirm to me what others believe you to be.
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Shit, I posted before I was done. I am voting for Blooper, people I trust believe she is bad and the case is pretty compelling.
ImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I'm currently talking myself out of trusting Zomba XD That's a bold claim for LC to make considering there is a lot of bts stuff that might conflict with it :shrug:
The thing is I have a hard time trusting an indy. I've seen a more neutralish indy LC support the civvies. I've been THAT CIVVIE that neutral/indy LC has sided with. BR's theory does make sense, but the role is a LMS so he doesn't have a choice to stick with the civvies in the end.

I don't know. I'm not sure I feel comfortable abandoning my newfound trust of zomba so soon. There are too many question marks in the game for me to start turning on people already :llama:
Gro-oo-ovy
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I will have to wait for Zomba's response and LCs reaction before I respond. As of right now, I am trusting Zomba still.

workout time. I am having such a hard time getting away from this day. :workit:
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

not this day, this *game*. its addicting.
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

Voting niju for reasons already stated
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

What the actual fuck. Even after checking the thread, I still don't understand how I have 8 votes on me all of a sudden. I'm irritated from lack of sleep, and the fact that it's probably pointless to defend myself given the number of votes, but whatever. I apologize if that comes off in my writing.

Canuck makes good points (and I still love her even though she's slightly evil). Regarding the "maybes" of my behavior, I play mafia in chunks and try to get all of my stuff done within an hour or two in the evening. That includes catching up with what I can't read throughout the day from the previous day, making at least a partial post (which, yes, means that I often promise to go into more detail, but sometimes I don't end up fulfilling those promises), and participating in the Day or Night activity (voting or posting something fun). Add in multitasking and this can take up more than a couple of hours that I just don't have at the moment.

Secondly, these are terribly explained votes. The only viable and well-explained vote that I saw was Canuck's. The rest are jumping on...well, you know.

I feel like re-addressing my ping of MM is just going to be repetitive and pointless. I stick by my suspicion. Regarding Bass, of course it was an obvious choice without explanation. Even something as crazy as a slip deserves a bit of time to have it explained, and when it wasn't and Bass gave up, it was the *obvious choice.* Obviously. And this:
Elohcin wrote:@MP. If Niju is toon patrol, then I don't think LC could be toon patrol. She was adamant about voting for LC over Bass on the day Bass was lynched.

I agree with LC that he has been trying in the thread. He has been trying real hard to win this game IMO.

Now....I feel this is safe for me to say in the thread. And, I know this is going to cause crazy reactions b/c of everything I said yesterday. However, I do NOT trust LC anymore. I do not believe he is toon patrol. I believe he has to be the Judge. LC...I love you man, but I WILL be voting for you tomorrow. As for today I think Canuck's case on Niju is very convincing. I believe she is toon patrol and I will be voting her today. Now, I have come forth against LC and I am hoping that b/c of this, you all will vote with me tomorrow for LC. If not, I know I am a gonner.

Linki: If t helps, I am 99.999999% that zomb is civ.

linki: llama, I think Sophie may be a good way to go too, but I think the case on niju is better. Sophie could have just been an overzealous civ in her reaction to the Bass "slip".
First of all, unless I'm misunderstanding the situation being referred to, I did not gun for LC during the Bass lynch. At all. I had voted for him in the previous lynch because of slight suspicions above the others in that really spread out one, however. And not just Eloh, but a ton of people are expressing the sentiment, "Well, I'll vote nijuu today for reasons, but LC, you're totally next!" If you guys were so gung-ho for LC, then why am I shocked at the poll?

Again, sorry if I sound irritable. I need to step away for a bit I think. I figured I'd at least go down with something.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 174

Post by Zombarella »

Zmb snt bd. Zmb thnks LC s bd & llm s bd. Nght 1 = Zmb dsnt trst BR & dsnt wnt 2 tll BR dtls f thngs tht hppnd.

Zmb srprzd @ vts 4 nnjblps. Nt mch dsscssn - jst bndwgn vts. R ll rlly sr tht nnjblps s bd? Zmb thnks LC, sph, Llm mch bttr chc 4 vt.
Turnip Head wrote:I for one welcome our new zombie and llama overlords. May their reign be long, and may their cases always be on point.
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

[quote="Zomberella12"]Zmb snt bd. Zmb thnks LC s bd & llm s bd. Nght 1 = Zmb dsnt trst BR & dsnt wnt 2 tll BR dtls f thngs tht hppnd.

Zmb srprzd @ vts 4 nnjblps. Nt mch dsscssn - jst bndwgn vts. R ll rlly sr tht nnjblps s bd? Zmb thnks LC, sph, Llm mch bttr chc 4 vt.

When you are not cursed you need to tell me why you suspect me. Llama i agree is ating way too strange, lc is obviously baddie but no one else but me and mp seemed to want to vote for him today.
But me? Why would you think im bad? :huh:
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

Sorry im on my phone, that quote is all meases up, it was an answer to zomba
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 109

Post by Epignosis »

Nobody has asked me about this. I'm surprised.

Want to know what happens in the event of a tie?

No one dies. :mafia:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

Zmb cnt mk cs gnst Sph wth crs.

lnk: ?? Th vt s 9:1??
Turnip Head wrote:I for one welcome our new zombie and llama overlords. May their reign be long, and may their cases always be on point.
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 208

Post by rabbit8 »

niju
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

vtd nnjblps bc t wldnt d ny gd 2 vt nywhr ls.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Y'all are the worst :disappoint:

Voting Sophie because hey, why not. Reasons. She has a vote. Let's make it two. Also I loathe self-voting.

I love all of you don't ever leave me or I will find you with my many tentacles and strangle hug you with my love
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

This vote is all sorts of fucked up.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

we aren't voting LC today (we will tomorrow) b/c we believe he is the judge. Since the judge does not kill tonight we feel we should try to get a baddie today. I apologize if you are not a toon patrol, but you do look suspicious.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Who dropped the anvil (and got it right back)?

Poll ended at Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:23 pm

bea
No votes

Black Rock
No votes

blindfaeth
No votes

Canucklehead
No votes

Elohcin
No votes

fingersplints
No votes

Long Con
No votes

nijuukyugou
Elohcin (6), Canucklehead (7), blindfaeth (9), bea (10), MovingPictures07 (11), fingersplints (12), Long Con (13), Black Rock (14), Sophie (15), rabbit8 (17), Zomberella12 (19)
55%

rabbit8
No votes

Sophie
thellama73 (5), nijuukyugou (20)
10%

thellama73
No votes

Zomberella12
No votes

Wile E. Coyote (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
Epignosis (1), Turnip Head (2), Metalmarsh89 (3), Golden (4), S~V~S (8), Bass_the_Clever (16), juliets (18)
35%

Total votes : 20
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 178

Post by Golden »

If I die for a third time someone is getting it in the neck.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

Zmb s frd tht crs klls whn cv. thts why gldn s dd nd rbbt & llm r nt dd.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Day 5: Hole-y...!
“Gotta be her. Let’s get her.”

Everyone grabbed whatever looked the most threatening: Singing swords, extendable boxing gloves, giant rockets- whatever projectile would soar toward their target and destroy it.

They threw, pulled the trigger, fired- all into a black abyss.

“A portable hole. How d’ya like that?”

No one has been lynched. It is now Night 5. You have 23 hours to submit your PMs.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

In an alternate universe not far from this one, film directors started lynching and killing one another. And no wonder! So many horrible movies. Post a clip from the worst movie ever, because we’ll be hiding out in the cinema next.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Sigh. That's annoying. I hope you'll all do the right thing again tomorrow, I doubt I'll survive the night and won't be there to goad you into it. :pout:
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

What??? Is thiams why epi said the "tie" thing? I dont get it?
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

SERIOUS!?! I'm getting so tired of wasting our lynches! We learned nothing! Aggggh!

linki @ Canuck: You think that the weasels are going to NK you? Do you have any further thoughts about Bloops? Maybe a civ stopped the lynch for her? Aggggh!

linki: @ Bass: Obviously there was something in the works......Aggggh!

(From now on all my sentences will end with a zombie scream - Aggggh!)
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

@ Bass - that is a great clip from a terrible movie.
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

Zomberella12 wrote:@ Bass - that is a great clip from a terrible movie.
We saw an edited version and now we talk about monkey fightin' snakes on a Monday to Friday plane all the time.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Yes, I think the Weasels might kill me. I do have something to say about ninju: she is bad. She is a weasel. Yes, I suppose a civ could have stopped the lynch, but if they did so then they made a mistake. :shrug: If what you are implying is that Ninja was Maroon and used the save on herself, I am very,very, extremely skeptical of that idea.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 15

Post by S~V~S »

I thought Snakes on a Plane was funny. At least it was more believable than Pocahontas

Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

S~V~S wrote:I thought Snakes on a Plane was funny. At least it was more believable than Pocahontas

:haha:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

The Love Guru anyone?
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Zomberella12 wrote:Zmb snt bd. Zmb thnks LC s bd & llm s bd. Nght 1 = Zmb dsnt trst BR & dsnt wnt 2 tll BR dtls f thngs tht hppnd.

Wrong answer. If you knew then you would know. Means I don't think you are who others think you are.
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Canucklehead wrote:Yes, I think the Weasels might kill me. I do have something to say about ninju: she is bad. She is a weasel. Yes, I suppose a civ could have stopped the lynch, but if they did so then they made a mistake. :shrug: If what you are implying is that Ninja was Maroon and used the save on herself, I am very,very, extremely skeptical of that idea.

Why?
ImageImage
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

S~V~S wrote:I thought Snakes on a Plane was funny. At least it was more believable than Pocahontas

The remake wasn't any better:

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

well that really sucks.

I have someone in mind for the role of Maroon, and they wouldn't have stopped the lynch. Almost everyone voted nijuu anyways. A civvie wouldn't vote someone and then waste their ability to save them.
Gro-oo-ovy
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 15

Post by S~V~S »

But the Avatar people were not actual historical people who were grotesquely misrepresented to zillions of kids who think this is what actually happened grrrr

Lots of films do that, but films aimed at kids seriously misrepresenting facts annoy the hell out of me.

Anyhow, back to NPing :D
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell

Return to “Previous Side Missions”