Canucklehead
6%
fingersplints
No votes
MovingPictures07
33%
rabbit8
No votes
Marvin the Martian (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
61%

Total votes: 18
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 257

Re: Who Framed Roger Rabbit? [Night 5]

Post by fingersplints »

I never got back about the Sophie thing. I spent ages last night reading old games I played with her. (seriously I had to go back to 2010 STV for some of this stuff)
Anyways, I thought I had remembered her being much quieter as a baddie, based off of when I hosted her in Disney Mafia. I had forgotten she had to be replaced though, so it is possible that the quietness was due to RL stuff.
However, then I did find during my read of Grease Mafia, that she was playing this sort of overly confused, not really that helpful game and not really saying anything of importance. blindfaeth correctly called her out on it on day 2 (she is lynched later that day after further support and evidence from Manu and revealed to be an indy), so perhaps bf can answer how he feels about her when he gets back. From memory and now from rereading some of a couple games I get the feeling that her baddie game is much more reserved and she kind of "plays dumb". (A good example of this is you can't be bothered to click the link is that she spends a while talking about how confused she is about when the day ends.) She can be fooling me or have changed her style since 2010 :suspish: , but I feel more likely this is her civvie game and reading these makes me feel good about that.
If I get time I will continue my research, and probably should reread her this game to compare.
Gro-oo-ovy
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 174

Post by Zombarella »

I resent the implication that I have played anything but a proper game. I did not infodump on LC. I was very careful about what I said. You guys were smart and figured out what I figured out but that doesn't mean that I'm not playing fair. (Go ahead and re-read my posts. You will see.)

@MP - What would you expect me to do? I think that LC is the judge and then I just keep it to myself? Why would I do that? I caught him fair and square and he doesn't deserve any sympathy.
Turnip Head wrote:I for one welcome our new zombie and llama overlords. May their reign be long, and may their cases always be on point.
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

Elohcin wrote:
Long Con wrote:Maybe The Judge will take out a baddie tomorrow night - that would be mighty convenient!
That would be nice :)

@ Canuck - I have not won a prize either. Anyone care to share if you won a prize from the night contests?
I have not won any prizes.
Turnip Head wrote:I for one welcome our new zombie and llama overlords. May their reign be long, and may their cases always be on point.
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
fingersplints wrote:If you don't think LC is the judge, wouldn't it make most sense to want to lynch who you think is the judge? I'm not sure I really understand your position on this MP. We want to eliminate the kill
I've said this, but apparently I haven't been clear.

I personally believe LC is Toon Patrol based on how everything went down, but it's clear as day what Zomba is claiming, and if that is true, LC is the Judge. If I'm to believe my own personal evaluation of what happened, ignoring evidence to the contrary, I think he's bad. If I take the evidence that Zomba is pushing at face value, he 100% has to be Judge.

Either way, we don't have a better candidate for Judge, so it seems obvious to me that we should lynch LC tomorrow. Because if Zomba is telling the truth in her blatant infodumping, then yes, he has the kill, and we want to eliminate it. On the off chance she's bluffing and LC really is bad, then it's still a win-win, and the Judge is roaming around like he would otherwise be.
@ MP - I literally do not understand what you are trying to say in the last sentence.
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

Black Rock wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
fingersplints wrote:If you don't think LC is the judge, wouldn't it make most sense to want to lynch who you think is the judge? I'm not sure I really understand your position on this MP. We want to eliminate the kill

I personally believe LC is Toon Patrol based on how everything went down, but it's clear as day what Zomba is claiming, and if that is true, LC is the Judge. If I'm to believe my own personal evaluation of what happened, ignoring evidence to the contrary, I think he's bad. If I take the evidence that Zomba is pushing at face value, he 100% has to be Judge.

Either way, we don't have a better candidate for Judge, so it seems obvious to me that we should lynch LC tomorrow. Because if Zomba is telling the truth in her blatant infodumping, then yes, he has the kill, and we want to eliminate it. On the off chance she's bluffing and LC really is bad, then it's still a win-win, and the Judge is roaming around like he would otherwise be.

MP, slow down, think. I don't know if you have realized this but you just proved LC is not Toon Patrol. If she's telling the truth he's the Judge, if she's lying she is likely baddie (because that's what baddies do) and pushing for LC lynch. Which would not likely make him Toon Patrol.
@ MP - I see this logic plain as day.
Sophie
The Mark
Posts in topic: 293

Post by Sophie »

I never won any prizes and i stopped trying after the "sexy song" contest, cause i asked several times in yhe thread that someone helped me edited so the video could be seen and no one did, i tried with vimeo and youtubr but...nothing (i was in my phone, thwts what made it so hard). and everyone know the sexiest song ever is "smooth" by santana and rob thomas

After not winning that i thought "why bother" and never participate again if my videos arent gonna be seen anyways
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

I think i can verify is zomba is telling the truth. Zomba say one word to me. I could understand it and it wouldnt be role outing or anything.

If zomba is not lting and he is the judge, we need tounch him tomorrow

Did zomba say something to "verify" her claim and someone backed it up? If she did i missed it
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

Sorry for typos im on phone
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

*We need to lynch him (lc) tomorrow
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Sophie wrote:I never won any prizes and i stopped trying after the "sexy song" contest, cause i asked several times in yhe thread that someone helped me edited so the video could be seen and no one did, i tried with vimeo and youtubr but...nothing (i was in my phone, thwts what made it so hard). and everyone know the sexiest song ever is "smooth" by santana and rob thomas

After not winning that i thought "why bother" and never participate again if my videos arent gonna be seen anyways
I play mostly from my phone or I would have helped. I saw what your video was though. :)
Gro-oo-ovy
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 254
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Elohcin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Are we seriously contemplating letting LC not be lynched tomorrow? I don't understand that.
Of course not. I am just trying to make him feel better since I found out who he really is and he did such a fine job of convincing he was someone else before. But LC is going down. Sorry LC.
Then I clearly misunderstood what you were saying entirely. Lol.

Zomberella12 wrote:I resent the implication that I have played anything but a proper game. I did not infodump on LC. I was very careful about what I said. You guys were smart and figured out what I figured out but that doesn't mean that I'm not playing fair. (Go ahead and re-read my posts. You will see.)

@MP - What would you expect me to do? I think that LC is the judge and then I just keep it to myself? Why would I do that? I caught him fair and square and he doesn't deserve any sympathy.
I'm not saying you broke the rules or anything, but I do think it's bad form to say over and over again that you KNOW LC is Judge. Last I checked, that's infodumping, whether true or not. What you should have done is said I "very strongly believe" LC is Judge and here's why. Or something else. Just avoid saying you know something is true.

It'd be like if there was a straight up role checker this game and that person checked LC and said "Everyone, I know LC is Judge, wink wink."

It's unfair to the person you crusaded against. You shouldn't avoid saying anything, but don't just dump the information in thread, that ruins the game. Instead, just gun hard after LC. We all would have lynched him anyway if you hadn't said anything.

I'm not trying to get on you, those are just my thoughts on the matter, and they're for future reference. You're not the only player that has unnecessarily bluntly infodumped too strongly, IMO, and in addition to being bad form, it tells the baddies who has which civilian roles, and does the work for them. There's a way to communicate valuable information without using the phrase "I know".

Zomberella12 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

@ MP - I literally do not understand what you are trying to say in the last sentence.
I'm saying that:
1) If you're telling the truth about what you've been heavily implying, then LC is Judge. He has a kill and would use it if we don't lynch him tomorrow. Therefore, it's good to lynch him tomorrow.
2) If you're lying and LC really is a Toon Patrol member, then it's still good because we get rid of a baddie.
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Who Framed Roger Rabbit? [Day 5]

Post by Zombarella »

Zomberella12 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:Love the post :) Love even more that no one died :D
Yes. I am pretty sure that I know WHY no one died. We should lynch LC.
@ MP - I never said that I know LC is the judge. I said that I was pretty sure that I knew why no one died. (See above). I can't believe you are calling me out for something that I didn't even do. Seriously. I'm upset about this.

Zomberella12 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Zomberella12 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Zomberella12 wrote:
Can you please explain your train of thought here?
Lst nght th jdg ddnt kll.
And you know that LC is the judge?
Zmb dsnt knw, tht s jst wht Zmb thnks. Bt thn Bss' msg wz wsl trck bc LC s nt wsl.
If you will look at the above quote, it was Elo that said I knew and then I told her that I didn't know! Aggggggh.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: Who Framed Roger Rabbit? [Day 5]

Post by Tangrowth »

Zomberella12 wrote:
Zomberella12 wrote:
@ MP - I never said that I know LC is the judge. I said that I was pretty sure that I knew why no one died. (See above). I can't believe you are calling me out for something that I didn't even do. Seriously. I'm upset about this.

Zomberella12 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Zomberella12 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Zomberella12 wrote:
Can you please explain your train of thought here?
Lst nght th jdg ddnt kll.
And you know that LC is the judge?
Zmb dsnt knw, tht s jst wht Zmb thnks. Bt thn Bss' msg wz wsl trck bc LC s nt wsl.
If you will look at the above quote, it was Elo that said I knew and then I told her that I didn't know! Aggggggh.
Fair enough, but "Yes. I am pretty sure that I know WHY no one died. We should lynch LC." isn't much better. Even though it apparently took me a recheck of the roles to see that there is a civilian role blocker :P , it is obvious exactly what you're talking about to anyone who reads what you said and then reads the roles.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

That said, I don't intend on having a discussion about infodumping right now. I don't want to say anything else. Let's just play the game. Like I said, I don't believe you broke any rules. It just was too obvious of a civilian play, IF TRUE, for my taste, even if just for the reason that you just gave the baddies information straight up on a silver platter.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Now, I really need to stop goofing off and get homework done. XD

See you folks later, maybe not until late tonight or tomorrow morning.
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

Posting clues is what I should do when I have a clue. The fact that you think it's obvious doesn't make it "blatant infodumping".

linki: Fine. :pout:
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

How about Zomba is a baddie, and she's lying in order to get me lynched? The Bass slipup was starting to lose momentum, so she takes advantage of the non-kill by The Judge last night to make a bold claim. I have good reason to believe that the baddies know my role and this is why they're working so hard to get rid of me.

I think it's funny that, although the excellent point has been made that The Judge would likely be someone with definite opinions on who is bad (for obvious reasons), and yet the main REAL accusation I have seen against me is that I've been following other suspicions and have none of my own. :shrug: Is this really how we want to play Mafia, shutting our eyes to the most likely possibility?

Also, I bet Elohcin got some corrupt info from a baddie, or something like that, making her doubt what she knows about me. Eloh, don't believe that foul anti-info! :noble:

You're making a huge mistake!!!
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Really LC
Gro-oo-ovy
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

...and if that IS how you guys are playing Mafia these days, then maybe it's time for me to throw logic out the window as well. *votes Elohcin* :pout:
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 128

Post by Black Rock »

I think we can all agree that LC is the Judge.

I'm still waiting for Canuck to answer my question of Why, concerning Ninjablooper. I want that answer.
ImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 181

Post by Canucklehead »

Sorry, thought I had answered that.
I don't think Ninja is Maroon because I very strongly believe her to be a weasel. I don't know for sure, I don't have info, but it's as close to sure as I ever feel in mafia.
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

Long Con wrote:How about Zomba is a baddie, and she's lying in order to get me lynched? The Bass slipup was starting to lose momentum, so she takes advantage of the non-kill by The Judge last night to make a bold claim. I have good reason to believe that the baddies know my role and this is why they're working so hard to get rid of me.

I think it's funny that, although the excellent point has been made that The Judge would likely be someone with definite opinions on who is bad (for obvious reasons), and yet the main REAL accusation I have seen against me is that I've been following other suspicions and have none of my own. :shrug: Is this really how we want to play Mafia, shutting our eyes to the most likely possibility?

Also, I bet Elohcin got some corrupt info from a baddie, or something like that, making her doubt what she knows about me. Eloh, don't believe that foul anti-info! :noble:

You're making a huge mistake!!!
The rainbow words are a nice touch. You're still gonna die.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Long Con wrote:...and if that IS how you guys are playing Mafia these days, then maybe it's time for me to throw logic out the window as well. *votes Elohcin* :pout:
I was surprised by your choice of tactic there. but alright
Gro-oo-ovy
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 130

Post by Elohcin »

Sophie wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Are we seriously contemplating letting LC not be lynched tomorrow? I don't understand that.
Of course not. I am just trying to make him feel better since I found out who he really is and he did such a fine job of convincing he was someone else before. But LC is going down. Sorry LC.
Make him feel better? Why would you wanna make him feel better?

When you were adamant qbout lynching me with no reason whatsoever you didnt care, but you have to make a confirmed baddie feel better?
him as long con, not him as the judge. there is a real person behind that name and he tried really hard and played me well. It was unfortunate for him that (but awesome for me) that I found out the truth so quickly after being fooled.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

fingersplints wrote:
Long Con wrote:...and if that IS how you guys are playing Mafia these days, then maybe it's time for me to throw logic out the window as well. *votes Elohcin* :pout:
Hey Splintsy, lighten up! I'm just kidding around. There's not even a vote happening right now, sheesh! :p :p :p My execution date seems to be firmly set, so I think I deserve a bit a of leeway here. :nicenod:
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

fingersplints wrote:I never got back about the Sophie thing. I spent ages last night reading old games I played with her. (seriously I had to go back to 2010 STV for some of this stuff)
Anyways, I thought I had remembered her being much quieter as a baddie, based off of when I hosted her in Disney Mafia. I had forgotten she had to be replaced though, so it is possible that the quietness was due to RL stuff.
However, then I did find during my read of Grease Mafia, that she was playing this sort of overly confused, not really that helpful game and not really saying anything of importance. blindfaeth correctly called her out on it on day 2 (she is lynched later that day after further support and evidence from Manu and revealed to be an indy), so perhaps bf can answer how he feels about her when he gets back. From memory and now from rereading some of a couple games I get the feeling that her baddie game is much more reserved and she kind of "plays dumb". (A good example of this is you can't be bothered to click the link is that she spends a while talking about how confused she is about when the day ends.) She can be fooling me or have changed her style since 2010 :suspish: , but I feel more likely this is her civvie game and reading these makes me feel good about that.
If I get time I will continue my research, and probably should reread her this game to compare.
I can't wait to hear what BF has to say. But as for now, I am thinking Sophie's defense has been pretty genuine and that she is actually probably civ.
fingersplints wrote:Really LC
:haha:
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Long Con wrote:
fingersplints wrote:
Hey Splintsy, lighten up! I'm just kidding around. There's not even a vote happening right now, sheesh! :p :p :p My execution date seems to be firmly set, so I think I deserve a bit a of leeway here. :nicenod:
you sounded mad. I've had a really bad day sorry I'll be back to more fun tomorrow
Gro-oo-ovy
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

fingersplints wrote:
Long Con wrote:
fingersplints wrote:
you sounded mad. I've had a really bad day sorry I'll be back to more fun tomorrow
And then we can talk about some real plans for who to lynch together. :grin:
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I like that you are still trying, LC.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Good evening, everyone. A running commentary, if you will.

I am enjoying these horrible clips. Or enjoying them as much on an ironic bad movie level as one can.

I am not enjoying not winning any contests, despite my best efforts to remain active. Alas. I am enjoying playing in them, though!

I am enjoying the rainbow colors, LC. I should've thought of that.

I am enjoying that it is Friday and it is high time I bought some beer.

I didn't see Zomba infodump as MP said. I thought she was pointing out a strange logic between Bass' slip and no Judge NK. Actually, I don't see how those correlate, and I'm probably reading that wrong; I was never very good at geometry. But I'm obviously good with an LC vote for reasons.

Oh, right. Reasons. Those reasons, of course, being that hey, Bass likely indicated him in a slip; but hey, if the slip wasn't a slip, apparently, he's strongly indicated as the Judge, and we don't want Judge kills (especially given the recent info about inheritance from Grand Supreme Hostmaster); and I enjoy a nice change of subject besides my own lovely tentacled self :biggrin: Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Now to remember all of the horrible movies I've pushed into the recesses of my memory and choose the best-worst one.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Oh yes. This will do nicely. I'm going with beautifully bad with Killer Klowns from Outer Space. It's just...masterfully terrible.

(Ew, dear god, I wish that weren't the still on the clip :huh: )
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 109

Post by Epignosis »

Night ends in 34.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Zombie girl is a liar. She is not the role she is hinting at. I would not trust her at all. I don't know why people have put trust in her so easily, but you shouldn't.

I have a very short list on who could be bad.
Zomba
Ninjablooper
Bea
Llama
Sophie
Rabbit8
Blindfaeth

There are three toons left.
Zomberella is one as far as I am concerned and I feel like the other two hide in that list as well.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 109

Post by Epignosis »

Night 5: The Cinema
After all the wacky fun at the Acme Factory, the crew thought a film was in order. They purchased tickets and settled into their seats.

An advertisement flickered on before the movie started.

“Shh!”

“Quiet numbskull!”

“It’s on.”

“Are you getting married? Are you celebrating the next year of life? Perhaps you are having a retirement party. Whatever your occasion, you could have let Elohcin make a custom cake. I could have offered a variety of flavors, from classic red velvet to cookies and cream. There may have been numerous whimsical designs for you to choose from. You no doubt would have recommended me to your friends! I would have loved to do your next cake, but unfortunately, you’ll have to use one of my competitors, because I’m dead!”

Elohcin has been killed by the Weasels. It is now Day 6. You have 24 hours to lynch someone.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
fingersplints
Hitman

Re: Who Framed Roger Rabbit? [Day 6]

Post by fingersplints »

I'll get you weasels for that :fist:

That really sucks so bad.
Gro-oo-ovy
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

BOOO! It was fun though. I really look forward to end game. Epi, you better be keeping good notes :)
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 72
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

:( rip eloh.

Br -I'm not a weasel - though I understand why I am on the list.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

bea wrote::( rip eloh.

You are on the list because I have no read on you either way.
ImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

This is what I think based off your list:

nijuu - I feel kinda bad about the last lynch. I'm still very convinced she is bad but I hate voting for someone without giving a chance to respond. FWIW you handled yourself very well given the circumstance :)

blindfaeth - I am very sure he is a civvie. Based on somethings that have happened (and how I think he would act) I have a specific civvie role in mind for him.

rabbit8 - He has fallen off the radar a bit lately. (I'm assuming due to China visit. rabbit is always the aggressive bunny. good or bad) I still do not think him and LC could be teammates (although if anyone could pull off a crazy distancing scheme.. it would be these guys) I guess just with LC coming under heavier scrutiny it makes rabbit seem good, but that might not be the case if LC is the judge. If LC is toon patrol, I'm not really getting "judgey" vibes from rabbit, but I suppose he still could be.

I might be a little busier this weekend. We might finish up/get the Sockys back on track if Rox is up to it so stay tuned for more details. :nicenod:
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

bea wrote::( rip eloh.

You're on my list too. As it seems with BR - no read and narrowing down trust. If you are a civvie, get your head in the game, lady! :hug:
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

nijuukyugou wrote:I am enjoying the rainbow colors, LC. I should've thought of that.
The colourizer is not used nearly enough. I forgot how much I loved this thing
Gro-oo-ovy
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

fingersplints wrote:
I might be a little busier this weekend. We might finish up/get the Sockys back on track if Rox is up to it so stay tuned for more details. :nicenod:
The Sockys?
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 178

Post by Golden »

Elo :( welcome to my world
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Elohcin wrote:
fingersplints wrote:
The Sockys?
The Syndicate Awards :)
Gro-oo-ovy
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Golden wrote:Elo :( welcome to my world
There should be a chatzy for deadies :) That would be so fun! Hey Epi...wouldn't that be a fun idea for hosts to add to their games? If there was no possibility for resurrections?
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 97
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

That has been done in some games Elo but i believe they were all Rev games.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

juliets wrote:That has been done in some games Elo but i believe they were all Rev games.
Moobyworld!
Gro-oo-ovy
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 97
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

fingersplints wrote:
juliets wrote:That has been done in some games Elo but i believe they were all Rev games.
Moobyworld!
:dance:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

fingersplints wrote:
Moobyworld!
That would be cool...just for the civs as the baddies of course still would have their BTSC. I am going to do that for Guess Who Mafia :)
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 208

Post by rabbit8 »

fingersplints wrote:This is what I think based off your list:

nijuu - I feel kinda bad about the last lynch. I'm still very convinced she is bad but I hate voting for someone without giving a chance to respond. FWIW you handled yourself very well given the circumstance :)

blindfaeth - I am very sure he is a civvie. Based on somethings that have happened (and how I think he would act) I have a specific civvie role in mind for him.

rabbit8 - He has fallen off the radar a bit lately. (I'm assuming due to China visit. rabbit is always the aggressive bunny. good or bad) I still do not think him and LC could be teammates (although if anyone could pull off a crazy distancing scheme.. it would be these guys) I guess just with LC coming under heavier scrutiny it makes rabbit seem good, but that might not be the case if LC is the judge. If LC is toon patrol, I'm not really getting "judgey" vibes from rabbit, but I suppose he still could be.

Lol, I'm not on LCs team. I seem to be asleep when all the action is going down. I've been trying to be as active as possible. I have to set alarm to not miss votes. The last few days have been easy though with Bass, Nij, and LC looking like the Judge. I will try to contribute more.

I pretty certain that the baddies might have all the powers the civvie s do. It looks that way to me after the last lynch. Because I too think Nij is bad.

I think I'm very uncertain about Lamma, Zomba, and Bea. Be always seem to fly under the radar and seem civvie to me. I think because I hate Diggs but like Bea and she makes me like Diggs some. :p So she always appears civve to me. But she does need to post more.

I remember sophie as a baddie. She hates being bad. She will almost refuse to post when she is bad. If she is bad in this game I'm going to be surprise.

I'm still iffy about BR. I could go one way or the other with her. But lately she has not been posting much substance from what I can remember. She had a lot to say early in the game and has fallen back in my mind.

Plus the fact the Judge kill will not go to the weasels makes me think we have to lynch LC. No reason to keep a NK around, it does not help civvies in the least. He's a good sport though.

RIP Eloh.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”