Total votes: 12
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 369
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [DAY 4]

Post by Marmot »

@ Dom. Nobody mentioned anything about other games.

You suddenly said "And that's why you never win as a civ"

Why did you bring Epignosis's civilian record up?

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 267
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

You voted around this time in the last lynch too Dom... but you brought up in your defense that you wouldn't vote for a teammate this early in the lynch... ellipses...
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 222

Post by Dom »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:@ Dom. Nobody mentioned anything about other games.

You suddenly said "And that's why you never win as a civ"

Why did you bring Epignosis's civilian record up?
Because Epi was commenting on my "politician" behavior. I am pointing out that being a "politician" about some things in Mafia doesn't indicate baddiness and the sooner he realizes that, the sooner he might win as a civilian.

Also civilians on this site would need to win at all.
Turnip Head wrote:You voted around this time in the last lynch too Dom... but you brought up in your defense that you wouldn't vote for a teammate this early in the lynch... ellipses...
And?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

My point was, Dom, this was you during the Zombarella lynch:
Dom (night before deadline) wrote:I voted.
Dom (later, in his defense) wrote:Also-- starting the vote on someone on your own team that early in the day?
And this is Dom, Day 4:
Dom (night before deadline) wrote:I'm voting now because I have a busy day tomorrow and don't want to forget-- for DP.
So why isn't your early vote for Zombarella because you had a busy day the next day or something? Why is it "I wouldn't vote that early for a teammate"?

I just thought it was interesting.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 42

Post by DFaraday »

I'm not really seeing the suspicion of Sophie; I think she just needed a lot of time to catch up. I'm not sure why she keeps bringing me up though.

Dom and Epi both sound pretty normal to me right now, and people are talking about DP, but he posts so little as to not even have a playstyle that I'm aware of.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

So... who are you thinking of voting for, Faraday?
LizKeen
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 117

Post by LizKeen »

juliets wrote:I am not lying about the book. Why would I lie?
A baddie would lie.
juliets wrote:Tell me what doesn't make sense and I will explain it.
See the underlined quotes. First you believe the book was used on Epi. Then the fact it left you night one is a stumbling block to that. Than MM is likely telling the truth. You say all this is posts on the very same page. Which is why it is confusing to me.

juliets wrote:LC, I just noticed that one of your issues with Epi is he looks as if he had a curse on him to answer questions with a "yes" which you think is possible he made up. I think I can prove he didn't make it up. I chose a rare book as an item and the book had the power to make people say "yes" to questions asked of them. I really didn't see how that was useful because I thought people would see through it but anyway it got stolen from me. I believe it was used on Epi.
juliets wrote:You're right LC, I didn't think of it that way. I double checked my spreadsheet and it was stolen night one. I double checked the pm on the item and it was definitely that the receiver has to say yes to every action. But maybe this is relevant - when I asked about it I was told it didn't do anything right now (back then). I don't understand really what that meant, not that I wanted to use it then. Maybe it had to be stolen to activate? Anyway, the fact that it left me night one appears to be a stumbling block to it having been used on Epi. Which I guess means its still out there to be used by someone else.
juliets wrote:
Long Con wrote:
juliets wrote:
Long Con wrote:
juliets wrote:You're right LC, I didn't think of it that way. I double checked my spreadsheet and it was stolen night one. I double checked the pm on the item and it was definitely that the receiver has to say yes to every action. But maybe this is relevant - when I asked about it I was told it didn't do anything right now (back then). I don't understand really what that meant, not that I wanted to use it then. Maybe it had to be stolen to activate? Anyway, the fact that it left me night one appears to be a stumbling block to it having been used on Epi. Which I guess means its still out there to be used by someone else.
Juliets, I don't think you're reading the thread closely enough. I just told you that MEtalmarsh claimed responsibility for Epig's Affirmative Curse on Day Two. Your rare book is not directly relevant to Epig's curse, as far as I can see.
I read that he said that and I read that you repeated it. I didn't think he was telling the truth when he said it but since he was good I guess he was. I'm not sure why you are saying I didn't. This post was to close out our discussion on the rare book.
Ok, as long as we're on the same page here. When you said "the fact that it left me night one appears to be a stumbling block to it having been used on Epi" I thought it displayed a lack of understanding of the Metalmarsh-bottle thing.
Oh I see what you mean. No we're on the same page. Since MM was good, him saying that was likely the truth.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:So here is my main question. If Turnip Head is one of the roles that allows him to steal an item (Tim Waldo, Sophie Kratzenschneiderwümpel, Casimer Jech, Luke McCracken, or Ichabod Chang), what good would it do him to come into the thread and say he "just ended up with the bottle last night"?

TH, why do you think you ended up with the bottle?

I don't know why but I wasn't really catching the fact that Sophie Kratzenschneiderwümpel could steal. And, I'm still not sold that Luke McCracken can actually steal.
Casimer Jech - The Antique Dealer - Can trade his items for others each night. If the item is usable, both parties can immediately gain the benefit. But if someone stole the Elephant Charm before DP got it wouldn't they know who the Beast of Bremen is?
Metalmarsh89 wrote:And you guys should try "Gay Bob doll. He goes all the way... Ever try oral sex with a miniature rubberized homo-replica?"
You and Epi are giving me nightmares.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:On one hand, I may or may not have switched roles when I entered the game.
Your other role is dead, so that's a moot point.
Epignosis wrote:Ironically, I feel like I'm the only person in this game paying any attention.
I'm kinda offended by that
Turnip Head wrote: I'm on the fence about Dom at the moment. I have some concerns, not least of which he is that he threw the first vote on Zomba and is now trying to make DP's vote for Vomp look bad in contrast. For all we know, Dom voted for his sinking teammate first to distance as much as he could.
This actually doesn't make sense to me. Dom had voiced his suspicion of Zombarella early on Day 3. If he was voting a teammate it would have been far more likely because he knew she was the millionaire. Which she wasn't.

And TH, you STILL haven't responded to that Day 2 post I've brought up at least 4 or 5 times now.

I was giving Sophie some time becuase she had a lot to catch up. But she's had plenty of time now. She suspects DP and Epi as do I so I'm not finding her all that suspicious yet. I do find fs defending DP and calling out Sophie interesting though.

More lost than Oceanic Air Flight 815
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [DAY 2]

Post by Turnip Head »

LizKeen wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I'm seriously gaining nothing by this.
What are you talking about?
I thought catching up on the thread all at once would be most efficient and illuminating, but so far I've just read Day 0 banter, BF's will thing, then stuff I had already read previously, and then a bunch of back and forth among tons of people during Day 1 and none of it is really making any impression on me or sticking whatsoever.
Just keep reading dude, things get interesting soon. Stop posting random shit you find along the way though, we've all seen it already, just read and absorb :P

But didn't you just ask me to do that earlier? When I decided to focus on SVS and leave rabbit, LC and Vomp til later? (I'm going to wait until after the lynch to make that post because it may lead me in new directions) It appears that MP is seeing some of the things I was seeing. MM could be bad, I'm just a little scared to put a vote there since I know (and said in an earlier post) that the mafia was going to go after an easy lynch today. On the other hand I previously said it looked like SVS was trying to avert lynching MM and if she would turn out to be bad then it would seem she's trying to help a teammate. Whichever way MM flips is going to be very telling.
LizKeen, is this the question from Day 2 that you wanted me to answer? I didn't respond to it because I didn't really understand it. Can you word it a different way?
LizKeen
Stool Pigeon

Post by LizKeen »

Casimer Jech - The Antique Dealer - Can trade his items for others each night. If the item is usable, both parties can immediately gain the benefit.

The point I meant to make about this is I didn't get an item, Juliet isn't saying she got an item. And BR didn't say she got an item. But she may not have known.

LizKeen
Stool Pigeon

Post by LizKeen »

Turnip Head wrote:And while we're talking about it, I really doubt that that's what the bottle does. I think it's more likely that Epi was targeted not by an item, but by a power from the baddie camp. Probably something like this:
Roles wrote:Macleish MacPherson - The Crooked Doctor - Can dispense medicine that does a variety of unsavory and often illegal things.
This just feels really off to me. Why such doubt MM sent Epi the bottle. If he'd been bad and used the Doctor's ability on Epi, why would he have called attention to it in any way?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

LizKeen wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:On one hand, I may or may not have switched roles when I entered the game.
Epignosis wrote:Ironically, I feel like I'm the only person in this game paying any attention.
Just pulling these two points out for the irony, Miss LizKeen.

I replaced in for A Person. Also, per the Day 4 Post, I may or may not have switched roles with Bass.

Are you sure you're paying attention? ;)

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

LizKeen, I answered that question of yours in this post:
Turnip Head wrote:
LizKeen wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:And while we're talking about it, I really doubt that that's what the bottle does. I think it's more likely that Epi was targeted not by an item, but by a power from the baddie camp. Probably something like this:
Roles wrote:Macleish MacPherson - The Crooked Doctor - Can dispense medicine that does a variety of unsavory and often illegal things.

TH, Since I've posted about this before and you haven't commented I'm curious about this post. Why did you think MM was making this up and The Doctor actually did it?

Thanks for the help with the replacements. So everyone is now my little pony?
Because I thought MM was bad and so I thought he was lying about what the bottle did. Tbh it didn't make sense to me as an ability a bottle would have, so I thought he had used a doctor curse instead.

As for assuming DP is bad because he's got the two-headed elephant... I just think it's too early to conclude that. Items are moving all over the place apparently. In fact, I just ended up with the bottle item last night :shrug: I'm pretty sure Epi had this bottle at some point, but I don't know if I got it from Epi or someone else.

This is an LC post about the elephant from Day 2:
Long Con wrote:So the Blond Beast of Bremen is now in possession of Black Rock's Two-Headed Elephant charm. I don't know if they did that to screw with the Celestials, or what... I think the Five Treasures are probably the Green Jade Hand, the Silver Buddha, the Two-Headed Elephant charm, the Ivory Arrow, and the Ivory Ball. Maybe the Silver Coin or the Amber Necklace.

Llama, do the Celestials know the five items they're looking for? Interesting if they do, because perhaps they would have gone for those items in the first poll.
I thought Long Con made a valid point about BR's elephant charm possibly being a Celestial treasure. The indy team has an item checker and an item thief, so they must have some way of knowing which items they want and who to target for them. If LC is right about the elephant being one of their five items, then maybe the Celestials stole the elephant from BR on the same night she was killed. That could mean DP is a Celestial.

DP could also be an item thief, of civ or indy variety, and stole the item from the Blonde Beast, or he could have had the item given to him by Casimer Jeck. My point here is I don't think we should jump to conclusions just yet. I would like to hear what DP has to say about this.

As for MM and Bass switching roles... it read more to me like they switched "places". Maybe they switched targets, or people targeting them switched targets, or they got to use each other's powers last night. I doubt it means they switched roles, that would be crazy and possibly game breaking?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Also, players that have not posted today.

Bullzeye

Pretty short list.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

LizKeen
Stool Pigeon

Post by LizKeen »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
LizKeen wrote:
Just pulling these two points out for the irony, Miss LizKeen.

I replaced in for A Person. Also, per the Day 4 Post, I may or may not have switched roles with Bass.

Are you sure you're paying attention? ;)
Touche, since apparently I missed that TH had already answered my question. Although I don't know that I believe the answer. But I do appreciate a response. I misunderstood your post MM. I thought you were saying you may or may not still be the police inspector.

But I swear I've probably read and reread this game probably more than anyone in the history of mafia ever. I honestly believe I've made some valid points, when I'm not screwing up. :P I swear, I'm trying really hard.

LizKeen
Stool Pigeon

Post by LizKeen »

I just looked. Bullzeye's last post was he was going away for the weekend.

Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Vompatti »

You guys should totally vote for me so my baddie teammates' protective powers whome I have BTSM with won't go to waste! :beer:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 111

Post by fingersplints »

LizKeen wrote: I was giving Sophie some time becuase she had a lot to catch up. But she's had plenty of time now. She suspects DP and Epi as do I so I'm not finding her all that suspicious yet. I do find fs defending DP and calling out Sophie interesting though.
:disappoint:
Someone else has replaced in since Sophie has been killed and have already caught up. She isn't catching up. She is bad and using that as an excuse to not have to post.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Since sophie has replaced in. not killed.
I need more coffee or something
Gro-oo-ovy
LizKeen
Stool Pigeon

Post by LizKeen »

Vompatti wrote:You guys should totally vote for me so my baddie teammates' protective powers whome I have BTSM with won't go to waste! :beer:
:eye: :eye: :eye:

Then I'd say you're the Millionaire and you've already gained power which means you could have some lynch save so I'm not chancing wasting a vote.

I'm voting DP. I just don't trust that he's got that Elephant Charm from a steal.

LizKeen
Stool Pigeon

Post by LizKeen »

fs, if you're so sure Sophie is bad why haven't you just gone ahead and voted her?

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 452

Post by S~V~S »

I would wax more fulsome in my praise of Epignosis, but alas, I lack the time this AM. This one is pretty legit :)

Epignosis, you are a smart guy. You have good instincts, and you are definitely a better civvie than you give yourself credit for being (or than I give you credit for being; you know I am just ragging you). I enjoy playing with you when we are on the same side, and I am challenged by you when we are not. You have made me a better player, and I am probably not the only one.

Happy Monday; I hope you go about your day with a spring in your step :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

LizKeen wrote:fs, if you're so sure Sophie is bad why haven't you just gone ahead and voted her?
I always vote late. I have been pressured/annoyed into voting early in the past and I always regret it.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

LizKeen wrote:
Vompatti wrote:You guys should totally vote for me so my baddie teammates' protective powers whome I have BTSM with won't go to waste! :beer:

Then I'd say you're the Millionaire and you've already gained power which means you could have some lynch save so I'm not chancing wasting a vote.

I'm voting DP. I just don't trust that he's got that Elephant Charm from a steal.
Too bad you wasted it anyways by voting DP!
seriously though, I can't believe how many are focusing on this considering there are more ways for him not to be bad and it has alreay been speculated the baddies have a hand in the newspaper.
Gro-oo-ovy
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote:My point was, Dom, this was you during the Zombarella lynch:
Dom (night before deadline) wrote:I voted.
Dom (later, in his defense) wrote:Also-- starting the vote on someone on your own team that early in the day?
And this is Dom, Day 4:
Dom (night before deadline) wrote:I'm voting now because I have a busy day tomorrow and don't want to forget-- for DP.
So why isn't your early vote for Zombarella because you had a busy day the next day or something? Why is it "I wouldn't vote that early for a teammate"?

I just thought it was interesting.
How?
That wasn't the reason for my early vote-- you are conflating two unrelated topics. That's a reason why my vote isn't suspicious, not why I voted early.
You know the difference.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

fingersplints wrote:
LizKeen wrote:

Too bad you wasted it anyways by voting DP!
seriously though, I can't believe how many are focusing on this considering there are more ways for him not to be bad and it has alreay been speculated the baddies have a hand in the newspaper.
Can you explain to me the Sophie suspicion because I'm not getting it.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I have already explained it. Perhaps you can tell me which part you don't get and that will help me know what you would like explained more.
Gro-oo-ovy
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 294

Post by rabbit8 »

fingersplints wrote:
LizKeen wrote: I was giving Sophie some time becuase she had a lot to catch up. But she's had plenty of time now. She suspects DP and Epi as do I so I'm not finding her all that suspicious yet. I do find fs defending DP and calling out Sophie interesting though.
:disappoint:
Someone else has replaced in since Sophie has been killed and have already caught up. She isn't catching up. She is bad and using that as an excuse to not have to post.

I think you might be right. :|
Sophie
The Mark
Posts in topic: 95

Post by Sophie »

You seemed too convinced, fs. Like you were in RR and were also wrong there.
Look, i ve subbed in in this game, and by the time i got here there were already 20 pages of very charged, heated day 1. While i was reading those 20 pages in the weekend i visited family, thread kept moving fast and got to be 40 pages long. So i was literally always behind. I have catch up but my head isnt completely in the game. I know i usually dont behave like this as a civ, but this time im one, i assure you. Real life and subbing in have been the reasons why i might not seem my civvie self, but be sure i am good.

Im gonna be voting dp today, i think he is bad
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

fingersplints wrote:I have already explained it. Perhaps you can tell me which part you don't get and that will help me know what you would like explained more.
What pinged you in the first place?
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 92

Post by Canucklehead »

I agree with splintsy's read on Sophie. I think she's dead on. I see NONE of the righteous indignation and demand for acknowledgement that marked Sophie's civ game in RR, andthis post and this one here, which came after splints called her out, reads very much to me like she's TRYING to manufacture that indignation and fieryness that is her civ game, but just ends up in apology land anyway, which is NOT civ Sophie from my (admitedly limited) experience.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 268

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:I would wax more fulsome in my praise of Epignosis, but alas, I lack the time this AM. This one is pretty legit :)

Epignosis, you are a smart guy. You have good instincts, and you are definitely a better civvie than you give yourself credit for being (or than I give you credit for being; you know I am just ragging you). I enjoy playing with you when we are on the same side, and I am challenged by you when we are not. You have made me a better player, and I am probably not the only one.

Happy Monday; I hope you go about your day with a spring in your step :)
I appreciate that. I feel quite the same way about you. I also find your endgame insights to be highly edifying.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

Canucklehead wrote:I agree with splintsy's read on Sophie. I think she's dead on. I see NONE of the righteous indignation and demand for acknowledgement that marked Sophie's civ game in RR, andthis post and this one here, which came after splints called her out, reads very much to me like she's TRYING to manufacture that indignation and fieryness that is her civ game, but just ends up in apology land anyway, which is NOT civ Sophie from my (admitedly limited) experience.
Theres a reason why i was indignated (is that even a word?) then and not now.
Fingersplints and golden (i mention them cause they accused me there) know me. They have played with me many times. The fact thar they thought there was even a slight chance i was bad in RR fired me up. I was putting myself on the spotlight, had over 300 posts, participated in every vonversation, my name was brought up as a suspect for everyone of the baddies. It could be an obvious civvie game to anyone thar didnt know me, but it had to be more for them, specially im refeering to golden who accused me more than fs anyway. Also, i was a very very powerful role there, i had killed one baddie at night and was also planning to kill or target the main suspects to find out their allegation. I could be very useful and probably pivotal to win the game. Specially in the beggining when i had the whole game ahead of me. I could only kill even nights, so in the time i was alive i targeted a baddie night 2(but got blocked), killed a baddie night 6, and cleared the main suspect night 8. Of course i was gonna be adamant to live if i was not only a civvie, but the most powerful civvie i ever been and clearly the most powerful one in the game who could help so much to win. Plus, it was my first game in 2 yeara, that super role, playing with old pals. Yeah, i got frustrated with the possibilty of being lynched .

This isnt the case here: i havent been contributing much, my role is vanilla, and i frankly understand where splints is coming from. But im not bad.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Sophie wrote:You seemed too convinced, fs. Like you were in RR and were also wrong there.
Look, i ve subbed in in this game, and by the time i got here there were already 20 pages of very charged, heated day 1. While i was reading those 20 pages in the weekend i visited family, thread kept moving fast and got to be 40 pages long. So i was literally always behind. I have catch up but my head isnt completely in the game. I know i usually dont behave like this as a civ, but this time im one, i assure you. Real life and subbing in have been the reasons why i might not seem my civvie self, but be sure i am good.

Im gonna be voting dp today, i think he is bad
You are misrepresenting what happened in RR. Let me explain it to those that didn't play. That game was very different then this one, and at the time I was "sure" of you everyone else had been confirmed to me. (I was the detective) You hinted that you had a very important civvie role and also made it sound like you had info, so I thought you were claiming my role (which had already happened once that game so aggravated me) You were the civvie ninja, and that role usually just has a kill, no check, so I didn't see how you could be the ninja and claim to know what you claim. I was sure of you for about 4 hours til I calmed down that game and saw things more clearly.
Gro-oo-ovy
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

I don't get the push for DP at all. The only two reasons I can see for voting for him are:

1) Because of some item swapping that may or may not incriminate him due to lack of hard evidence.
2) Because he's normally such an easy target with being quiet. Attach #1 to it and viola, an easy lynch candidate!

I think FS is right on with Sophie, however. The fact that she jumps in and attaches herself to the DP bandwagon makes me feel even better about her lack of being involved.

Votes Sophie
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:I don't get the push for DP at all. The only two reasons I can see for voting for him are:

1) Because of some item swapping that may or may not incriminate him due to lack of hard evidence.
2) Because he's normally such an easy target with being quiet. Attach #1 to it and viola, an easy lynch candidate!

I think FS is right on with Sophie, however. The fact that she jumps in and attaches herself to the DP bandwagon makes me feel even better about her lack of being involved.

Votes Sophie

Im not jumping on any bandwagon, i was the first to insist he might be bad for having the br item
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

Sophie wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
LizKeen wrote:BR, what do you think about DP having the elephant charm?
I have no idea what happened to it after I died. It's something worth noting.
Doesnt baddies obtain the item from people they kill? You had the elephant charm now he haves it: probably a baddie
Hardly jumping on anything. More than creating it
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

More like
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Dom wrote:
fingersplints wrote:I have already explained it. Perhaps you can tell me which part you don't get and that will help me know what you would like explained more.
What pinged you in the first place?
I was originally pinged by her casually dropping dfaraday's name. Like I said there are loads of people she knows better, so it seemed suspicious to me she would be only curious about his opinions.
But then I evaluate her game and this level of inactivity and feigned confusion is without a doubt her baddie game.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

SOPHIE REPLACED IN DAY 1 - how long will she be "catching up" for?
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [DAY 2]

Post by fingersplints »

how about this vote, Sophie?
Sophie wrote:voting MM

theres no freaking way i have time to catch up you people talk waaaaay waaaaay too much and im like 25 pages behind, so, yeah

from what i ve seen skimming the last few pages, he mightr be the baddie who gets more powerful the more votes he gets unless he gets lynched, and i see everyone went that way so i will

i have been in a trip on my familys home in other city and been crazy busy taking care of my 1 year old gorgeous sweet niece, barely being able to keeping up from long distance work (actually im behind), and trying to read all the pages i was behind when i started. i was 20 pages behind when i started, and, even though i read at nightime and got to page 12, you guys kept advancing at an insane speed rate and im way more behind now. i should be able to improve my speed and time of reading when i return to BA tomorrow, but since tomorrow i will be travelling by bus, and then in the uni, then thursday is the real day i may be able to keep up, or ill do my best to. for now this is all i can do.
Your reason for voting MM is "everyone went that way". Were you not jumping on a bandwagon there too?
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Sophie wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:I don't get the push for DP at all. The only two reasons I can see for voting for him are:

Votes Sophie

Im not jumping on any bandwagon, i was the first to insist he might be bad for having the br item
This is just a flat out lie. This was your first mention of DP after others already discussed the elephant charm:
Sophie wrote:
fingersplints wrote:I forgot to say I'm also eyeing MM and bass because I'm a little confused about that situation. I doubt I would vote either.

My strongest suspect atm is Sophie. A civvie Sophie is generally much more vocal than this. also, I am a little suspicious of how she has twice now asked dfaraday for his opinion. just his. She claimed it was from knowing him from RM but there are several others she knows better or as well that she hasn't interacted with at all.

Linki alright rabbit :rolleyes: I'm pretty sure you know I am not bad

I know i havent been contributing much, but its because i ve been very busy. Im sorry for not being a very contributibe civvie, but if you are looking for baddies you should look elsewhere.

My biggest suspects are epi and dp
Gro-oo-ovy
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

Im clearly not jumping in a bandwagon here, fs, and you know it.
I did it with MM, cause was too busy.
I subbed in when there were 20 pages already and thread was going fast. I was very busy that weekend so while i slowly catched up, other 20 pages were written.

Its ok if you dont believe me and wanna vote for me. But dont make me repeat all this things, i said them already. Dont make me show again why i voted dp and mentioned him before. Its all here in thr thread for anyone to see.

Vote me cause i have been somewhat lying low and not contributing compared to my usual civ game, that at least has merit, eventhough its wrong
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

Sophie wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Doesnt baddies obtain the item from people they kill? You had the elephant charm now he haves it: probably a baddie

I also said this afterwards. Would you call anyone ekse who does this and votes dp the next day a bandwagoner?
I think i was the first one to put dp and baddie in the same sentenxe. Hardly a bandwagonet. That is a lie and you dont need it to suspect me this time
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

This here post from LizKeen is the first post about DP and the elephant charm.

In fact Sophie's first mention of the charm is this, where she is commenting on someone else talking about it:
Sophie wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
linki - you are using the same quote. IT is a flat out lie that you created the suspicion. Both the original post I quoted and this one were well after Liz started that suspicion.
Gro-oo-ovy
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Sophie wrote:Im clearly not jumping in a bandwagon here, fs, and you know it.
I did it with MM, cause was too busy.
I subbed in when there were 20 pages already and thread was going fast. I was very busy that weekend so while i slowly catched up, other 20 pages were written.

Its ok if you dont believe me and wanna vote for me. But dont make me repeat all this things, i said them already. Dont make me show again why i voted dp and mentioned him before. Its all here in thr thread for anyone to see.

Vote me cause i have been somewhat lying low and not contributing compared to my usual civ game, that at least has merit, eventhough its wrong
That's part of my reason for voting you as well. Thanks for reminding me! :D
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

fingersplints wrote:This here post from LizKeen is the first post about DP and the elephant charm.

In fact Sophie's first mention of the charm is this, where she is commenting on someone else talking about it:
Sophie wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
linki - you are using the same quote. IT is a flat out lie that you created the suspicion. Both the original post I quoted and this one were well after Liz started that suspicion.
So that makes me a bandwagoner? I might be ubderstandibg the concept wrong, but hows someone who called someone a baddie before anyone in the game is a bandwagoner? Are u for real?

Liz brought up dps name and asked br her opinion, i GLAT OUT SAID HE WAS BADDIE.

How on earth doesnt this make me suspicion of him????
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

*FLAT OUT

Sheesh, i call someone a baddie before anyone and vote for him the next day and apparently my suspicion is not legit. First time i hear this in mafia.

Also, when i was pushing on dp being bad it was fs who said there were many ways for dp to have it. Fs was defending him. It will be interesting if dp is mafia, fs is her teammate, and she is trying to unvalidate my suspicion to lynch me after dp

You were kinda defebding dp there fs, right?
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

fingersplints wrote:
Sophie wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
There is also a civvie thief and neutral- probably civvie friendly thief to account for as well. Objects have been changing hands in ways other then the kill.

Ok, then :shrug:

I still suspect him fs. You apparently dont suspect him at all wink wink like you said in other one of your posts
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

fingersplints wrote:
Dom wrote:
Long Con wrote: Thank God I ain't too cool for the safe belt
They tipping the scale for these crackers to win
Lupe steal like Lupin the Third.
Screams from the haters, got a nice ring to it
people talking shit, but when the shit hit the fan
Would that require that person to have a safe, though?

I'm finding it hard to not suspect DP for the record.
Also, I'm eyeing MM, I guess? Because he has MP's old role?
What specifically do you find suspicious about DP? I am not suspicious of him at all for the record. :)

Ok, not wink. Just a smile.

Maybe you are trying to push suspicion on me to save dp, fs?
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

You did not call him a baddie before everyone. Several other people listed suspicion of him before you. I pulled several more quotes, but have deleted them since others can go back and read it. You subtly pushed the suspicion of him, and then when he had several votes, you placed another vote on him. That is why your vote is suspicious to me.
And it is the same as your vote on MM. little - no reason after he already had votes. That is jumping on a bandwagon.

Now you say "if" DP is bad... backtracking already?
Seriously though, what baddie in their right mind would defend a teammate like I have been doing? You're going to have to come up with a better pretend reason to suspect me then that.
Gro-oo-ovy

Return to “Previous Jobs”