The Host (Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
58%

Total votes: 12
Sophie
The Mark
Posts in topic: 95

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [DAY 4]

Post by Sophie »

I called him a baddie. People have just mentioned him. Thats hardly subtle.

Several votes? You mean two?

Thats hardly subtly suspecting him and its nothing like a bandwagon or mm. Thats a flat out lie and ridiculous.

Why dont you just lynch me, see who i am, and then you will gain clarity.

Im done defending myself from such a huge lie. Tell me i ve been lying low, tell me i havent contributed much compared to my usual civvie game, but dont say im jumping dps bandwagon cause thats just not true. Right or wrong, it is MY suspicion and ill stick or die to it if its neccesary.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 222

Post by Dom »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:I don't get the push for DP at all. The only two reasons I can see for voting for him are:

1) Because of some item swapping that may or may not incriminate him due to lack of hard evidence.
2) Because he's normally such an easy target with being quiet. Attach #1 to it and viola, an easy lynch candidate!

I think FS is right on with Sophie, however. The fact that she jumps in and attaches herself to the DP bandwagon makes me feel even better about her lack of being involved.

Votes Sophie
3) His timing in the Zombz lynch.

fingersplints wrote:
Dom wrote:
fingersplints wrote:I have already explained it. Perhaps you can tell me which part you don't get and that will help me know what you would like explained more.
What pinged you in the first place?
I was originally pinged by her casually dropping dfaraday's name. Like I said there are loads of people she knows better, so it seemed suspicious to me she would be only curious about his opinions.
But then I evaluate her game and this level of inactivity and feigned confusion is without a doubt her baddie game.
I'll try and reread the DFaraday stuff today-- I have a voice lesson now.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 42

Post by DFaraday »

Turnip Head wrote:So... who are you thinking of voting for, Faraday?
I'm actually looking at Juliets right now. I feel like she's been rather wishy-washy all game (suspecting then backing off from MP, suggesting voting BF then being talked out of it, not knowing whom to vote for on Day 3). If I can figure out the multi-quoting I'll do that later.

And Sophie is sounding even more sincere in her latest posts to me. :shrug2:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 244
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

DFaraday wrote:
I'm actually looking at Juliets right now. I feel like she's been rather wishy-washy all game (suspecting then backing off from MP, suggesting voting BF then being talked out of it, not knowing whom to vote for on Day 3). If I can figure out the multi-quoting I'll do that later.

There is a difference between being wishy washy and changing your mind because of discussion. It is not at all against my playstyle to not be decisive about a candidate on one day. I evaluate the evidence and the gut pings that I and others have and sometimes it is hard to decided who to vote. I would bet that almost everyone here has had a hard time deciding who to vote at least once during this game.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 92

Post by Canucklehead »

I can't be doing any more mafiaing today, so I'm going to go ahead and vote for Sophie now.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 267
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Dom wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:[snipped]
I just thought it was interesting.
How?
That wasn't the reason for my early vote-- you are conflating two unrelated topics. That's a reason why my vote isn't suspicious, not why I voted early.
You know the difference.
But you didn't give a reason for voting when you voted for Zomba. When you voted for DP last night, you said you might have a busy day the next day and you wanted to make sure you voted. When you voted for Zomba early, you just said "I voted". And then after someone called you out on the possibility of you voting a teammate first, you responded with:
Dom wrote:Also-- starting the vote on someone on your own team that early in the day?
Your Day 3 early vote lacked a complimentary RL explanation for its earliness, but that's okay, you didn't need it because Zomba was going to flip bad, and you could say afterwards that you wouldn't have started the voting on a teammate that early in the lynch. This all leads me to believe that your early vote for Zomba was a calculated move, drawn up to arrive at this exact defensive strategy.

Now you are going after DP for voting Vomps late; you are harping on the importance of vote timing, but you won't acknowledge that Zomba's teammates might have thrown her under the bus yesterday. You think it's more likely that they tried to save her, that DP specifically tried to save her. I've pointed out that Zomba didn't even vote to save herself. Why would DP put his neck on the line to try and save her, when he didn't even place the tying vote? Epi later came in and tied the vote - I don't see you going after Epi at all Dom - and it STILL wasn't enough to save Zomba.

If Zomba didn't vote to save herself, judging by her behavior yesterday, I think there's a good chance that her teammates gave up on her early. Which brings me right back to Dom's vote for Zomba.
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 294

Post by rabbit8 »

Turnip Head wrote:
Dom wrote:
How?
That wasn't the reason for my early vote-- you are conflating two unrelated topics. That's a reason why my vote isn't suspicious, not why I voted early.
You know the difference.
But you didn't give a reason for voting when you voted for Zomba. When you voted for DP last night, you said you might have a busy day the next day and you wanted to make sure you voted. When you voted for Zomba early, you just said "I voted". And then after someone called you out on the possibility of you voting a teammate first, you responded with:
Dom wrote:Also-- starting the vote on someone on your own team that early in the day?
Your Day 3 early vote lacked a complimentary RL explanation for its earliness, but that's okay, you didn't need it because Zomba was going to flip bad, and you could say afterwards that you wouldn't have started the voting on a teammate that early in the lynch. This all leads me to believe that your early vote for Zomba was a calculated move, drawn up to arrive at this exact defensive strategy.

Now you are going after DP for voting Vomps late; you are harping on the importance of vote timing, but you won't acknowledge that Zomba's teammates might have thrown her under the bus yesterday. You think it's more likely that they tried to save her, that DP specifically tried to save her. I've pointed out that Zomba didn't even vote to save herself. Why would DP put his neck on the line to try and save her, when he didn't even place the tying vote? Epi later came in and tied the vote - I don't see you going after Epi at all Dom - and it STILL wasn't enough to save Zomba.

If Zomba didn't vote to save herself, judging by her behavior yesterday, I think there's a good chance that her teammates gave up on her early. Which brings me right back to Dom's vote for Zomba.

:ponder:
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 369
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Turnip Head wrote:
Dom wrote:
How?
You know the difference.

You trying to throw a second teammate under the bus? :P

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

The impression I got from Sophie's posts was that people called her out on her behavioral change and she owned up to it. She didn't fight that accusation, she knew it was on point. But when splintsy called her for jumping on bandwagons, Sophie felt that accusation didn't have merit, so she fought back. I agree with Sophie that she didn't "jump" on the DP bandwagon; the DP bandwagon formed directly out of Sophie and Dom's discussion re: DP.

So Sophie yields to the suspicions of her that she deems to be reasonable, and gets defensive about what she thinks are the wrong reasons to suspect her.

I can see Sophie reacting this way as both a civvie and a baddie, but we've especially seen this behavior from baddies who hate being suspected for what they deem the "wrong" reasons, so I would like to hear others' thoughts.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sophie feels like a player who is attempting to become invested in a game and failing. I don't see that as indicitive one way or the other. The sudden interest in Sophie is alarming to me.

Also, for all the people claiming that the newspaper often holds false information, I've noticed something about it. The charm DP has now was revealed as a result of Jeff Darrell's role. Such information is not likely to be false, unless of course Jeff Darrell is dead. It might just be coincidence that DP has the charm, but he has not denied it, so I think we can believe it is true.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Okay, and what if DP obtained the charm by ways other than being the killer? What I've been saying is even if the story is true, the evidence isn't damning.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 111

Post by fingersplints »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Sophie feels like a player who is attempting to become invested in a game and failing. I don't see that as indicitive one way or the other. The sudden interest in Sophie is alarming to me.
For most players that wouldn't be indicative of everything. For Sophie, it is. If one person was saying this isn't her civvie game that is one thing, but almost everyone who knows her well has said this.

Nothing that has been said is going to change my mind at this point. I hope you all see what I am saying and know that there is no way I would act like this if I were bad.
I'm voting Sophie now
Gro-oo-ovy
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

fingersplints wrote:I hope you all see what I am saying
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 125

Post by Bullzeye »

Home now. Knackered! Gonna catch up here and have a chilled out night of pizza and WrestleMania 31. Uni work will keep til tomorrow - speaking of which, it's the Easter break so for the next three weeks I can hopefully be more active.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Bullzeye wrote:Home now. Knackered! Gonna catch up here and have a chilled out night of pizza and WrestleMania 31. Uni work will keep til tomorrow - speaking of which, it's the Easter break so for the next three weeks I can hopefully be more active.
If you haven't already don't forget to change your time settings.
yay for being still light out :grin:
Gro-oo-ovy
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Dom said he isn't looking at DP because of what the paper said, he said he's looking at DP solely because of his vote. But Dom is not suspecting, and voting for, the other late Vomps voters. Epi voted Vomps to tie the lynch, and Dom is not looking at Epi. Dom is lying. The item thing must be playing into his vote, even if he doesn't want to say it is.

I think Dom is trying to play off of what the paper says about DP, in that he wants other people to join him in voting for DP because of the item thing, but Dom doesn't want that to be his reason.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 179

Post by Black Rock »

Ok, I have reviewed Sophies posts. It took me longer than I thought as RL has gone mad on me. She is not posting the same as in RR at all. At this point she hasn't just subbed in, she's been in the game much longer than she was out of the game. I can't give her the benefit of the doubt concerning that any longer. Even her defense posts aren't ringing the same as RR. I am likely voting for Sophie today.
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

TH, interesting analysis. What benefit is it to Dom to not have the item be a part of the reason why he voted DP?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

juliets wrote:TH, interesting analysis. What benefit is it to Dom to not have the item be a part of the reason why he voted DP?
Because if DP gets lynched and flips something other than bad, Dom can still justify his vote the next day by saying "Well, the timing of DP's vote was still sketchy".
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Turnip Head wrote:Okay, and what if DP obtained the charm by ways other than being the killer? What I've been saying is even if the story is true, the evidence isn't damning.
That's why I said it might be coincidence. :P

But that's also why I went back to look at his vote, and brought that forward.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Turnip Head wrote:
juliets wrote:TH, interesting analysis. What benefit is it to Dom to not have the item be a part of the reason why he voted DP?
Because if DP gets lynched and flips something other than bad, Dom can still justify his vote the next day by saying "Well, the timing of DP's vote was still sketchy".
ah, and doesn't have to argue about how DP acquired the item and when. I understand now.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

IF DP is a baddie, then it is more likely that he is the Blonde Beastie, and not the millionaire.

TH, I know you are drawing relations between DP and Dom, so who do you think is more bad right now, and who would you rather lynch?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Vompatti »

Voted for TH in order to appear consistent.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Vompatti wrote:Voted for TH in order to appear consistent.
Appearances can be deceiving. :shrug2:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:IF DP is a baddie, then it is more likely that he is the Blonde Beastie, and not the millionaire.

TH, I know you are drawing relations between DP and Dom, so who do you think is more bad right now, and who would you rather lynch?
I do not think you have understood my posts. I do not agree with the case(s) on DP, and I think Dom is lying and covering things up. If I had to vote between them Dom would be the easy choice, but Sophie has 3 votes, so I'm looking into that case as well
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

I cant believe i have so many votes. Lynching me wont achieve any good, people :doh:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Turnip Head wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:IF DP is a baddie, then it is more likely that he is the Blonde Beastie, and not the millionaire.

I do not think you have understood my posts. I do not agree with the case(s) on DP, and I think Dom is lying and covering things up. If I had to vote between them Dom would be the easy choice, but Sophie has 3 votes, so I'm looking into that case as well
I guess not. You've been unclear about DP, offering counterpoints as to why he could not be bad, but not really offering your own personal thoughts on him.

You were quick to offer a possible explanation for Bass and myself "switching roles".
Turnip Head wrote:
LizKeen wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:And while we're talking about it, I really doubt that that's what the bottle does. I think it's more likely that Epi was targeted not by an item, but by a power from the baddie camp. Probably something like this:
Roles wrote:Macleish MacPherson - The Crooked Doctor - Can dispense medicine that does a variety of unsavory and often illegal things.

TH, Since I've posted about this before and you haven't commented I'm curious about this post. Why did you think MM was making this up and The Doctor actually did it?

Thanks for the help with the replacements. So everyone is now my little pony?
Because I thought MM was bad and so I thought he was lying about what the bottle did. Tbh it didn't make sense to me as an ability a bottle would have, so I thought he had used a doctor curse instead.

As for assuming DP is bad because he's got the two-headed elephant... I just think it's too early to conclude that. Items are moving all over the place apparently. In fact, I just ended up with the bottle item last night :shrug: I'm pretty sure Epi had this bottle at some point, but I don't know if I got it from Epi or someone else.

This is an LC post about the elephant from Day 2:
Long Con wrote:So the Blond Beast of Bremen is now in possession of Black Rock's Two-Headed Elephant charm. I don't know if they did that to screw with the Celestials, or what... I think the Five Treasures are probably the Green Jade Hand, the Silver Buddha, the Two-Headed Elephant charm, the Ivory Arrow, and the Ivory Ball. Maybe the Silver Coin or the Amber Necklace.

Llama, do the Celestials know the five items they're looking for? Interesting if they do, because perhaps they would have gone for those items in the first poll.
I thought Long Con made a valid point about BR's elephant charm possibly being a Celestial treasure. The indy team has an item checker and an item thief, so they must have some way of knowing which items they want and who to target for them. If LC is right about the elephant being one of their five items, then maybe the Celestials stole the elephant from BR on the same night she was killed. That could mean DP is a Celestial.

DP could also be an item thief, of civ or indy variety, and stole the item from the Blonde Beast, or he could have had the item given to him by Casimer Jeck. My point here is I don't think we should jump to conclusions just yet. I would like to hear what DP has to say about this.

As for MM and Bass switching roles... it read more to me like they switched "places". Maybe they switched targets, or people targeting them switched targets, or they got to use each other's powers last night. I doubt it means they switched roles, that would be crazy and possibly game breaking?
But regarding DP. You've said that he could be any role that could obtain an item in various ways such that he is not the killer. You even offered at one point that the information was false, but I think I have disproved that. In the above quoted post, you also said you want to hear from DP. You haven't pursued that at all, and DP has not responded to what you would have wanted to hear at the time.

I guess what I don't understand is when there is such evidence that could be damning (vote included), why is it that you are quick to pass it off as coincidence, leave DP alone, and pursue Dom instead?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Because I suspect Dom for things he has said and done, and I don't suspect DP for what he's said and done. I don't know how to make it any simpler than that. :shrug2:
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

Turnip Head wrote:Because I suspect Dom for things he has said and done, and I don't suspect DP for what he's said and done. I don't know how to make it any simpler than that. :shrug2:
he didnt say much at all in this game, though: http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/search ... 0&sr=posts
9 posts, 7 one liners, 2 off topic. I dont know how you can draw any conclussion from this nothing, imo
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Exactly. I can draw no conclusions from DP because he rarely talks. He always votes late. I don't know why he would vote so obviously if he were a baddie with Zomba, when it seems to me that Zomba's team gave up on her. So I'm not sure why I'm supposed to be suspicious of him.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 42

Post by DFaraday »

juliets wrote:
DFaraday wrote:

There is a difference between being wishy washy and changing your mind because of discussion. It is not at all against my playstyle to not be decisive about a candidate on one day. I evaluate the evidence and the gut pings that I and others have and sometimes it is hard to decided who to vote. I would bet that almost everyone here has had a hard time deciding who to vote at least once during this game.
I get that, and it's not a hugely damning case in my view, but it's just coming off as a noncommittal game to me. I have to go, so I'll just vote Juliet.

I don't think Sophie or DP are bad, so this lynch isn't going to end well, I fear.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Sophie wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Because I suspect Dom for things he has said and done, and I don't suspect DP for what he's said and done. I don't know how to make it any simpler than that. :shrug2:
he didnt say much at all in this game, though: http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/search ... 0&sr=posts
9 posts, 7 one liners, 2 off topic. I dont know how you can draw any conclussion from this nothing, imo
DP replaced in AFTER you Sophie. So it's ok you haven't contributed much because you are a replacement, but DP should be damned for it.
Gro-oo-ovy
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

You also don't suspect Sophie for what she's said and done, based on my inferences. But you are willing to go back and reread Sophie and entertain a vote for her since she has 3 votes. Yet you won't do it for DP. :eye:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

fingersplints wrote:
Sophie wrote:
DP replaced in AFTER you Sophie. So it's ok you haven't contributed much because you are a replacement, but DP should be damned for it.

I have 74 posts. Long posts. DP has 9 post. 7 lines.

are you really comparing this 2????
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DFaraday wrote:
juliets wrote:
DFaraday wrote:

I get that, and it's not a hugely damning case in my view, but it's just coming off as a noncommittal game to me. I have to go, so I'll just vote Juliet.

I don't think Sophie or DP are bad, so this lynch isn't going to end well, I fear.
I fear the same thing, but it seems unavoidable at this point.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Sophie wrote:
fingersplints wrote:
Sophie wrote:

You guys chose to compare them, not me. I have read through all your posts and they are not all long posts. There was that off topic bit about music and lots of posts confused about what is going on or asking for help. So yes, you have a lot of posts, but they aren't all on topic or relevant.
DP is always quiet. This isn't out of the ordinary for him. You are only quiet and blendy like you have been here when you are bad.
Gro-oo-ovy
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
You also don't suspect Sophie for what she's said and done, based on my inferences. But you are willing to go back and reread Sophie and entertain a vote for her since she has 3 votes. Yet you won't do it for DP. :eye:
I think there are valid reasons to suspect Sophie based on her behavior, and that's why I've contributed to discussion of her. I do not believe there are valid reasons to suspect DP. How many different ways do you want me to say that?
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

fingersplints wrote:
Sophie wrote:
fingersplints wrote:
Sophie wrote:

You guys chose to compare them, not me. I have read through all your posts and they are not all long posts. There was that off topic bit about music and lots of posts confused about what is going on or asking for help. So yes, you have a lot of posts, but they aren't all on topic or relevant.
DP is always quiet. This isn't out of the ordinary for him. You are only quiet and blendy like you have been here when you are bad.

No, YOU said that i was saying that DP should be damned for what I was doing. And what I was doing wasnt what DP was doing at all. Call them blendy or whatever, but im still posting. You can draw conclusions from my posts because im POSTING. You can say im non commital or whatever, because im posting. Thats of course different to not posting at all. Of course NO ONE will be able to suspect DP for what he posted: he didnt posted at all. Thats what i said.

Really different than what YOU said, though
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 125

Post by Bullzeye »

fingersplints wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:Home now. Knackered! Gonna catch up here and have a chilled out night of pizza and WrestleMania 31. Uni work will keep til tomorrow - speaking of which, it's the Easter break so for the next three weeks I can hopefully be more active.
Haha it was just about still light when I started my catch-up! :P Thanks for the reminder!

I think you have raised some really good points regarding Sophie. I think I may put a vote there this evening, definitely wouldn't feel comfortable voting DP just because he allegedly has an item when there are many non-baddie ways he could've got it.
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

Bullzeye wrote:
fingersplints wrote:
Haha it was just about still light when I started my catch-up! :P Thanks for the reminder!

I think you have raised some really good points regarding Sophie. I think I may put a vote there this evening, definitely wouldn't feel comfortable voting DP just because he allegedly has an item when there are many non-baddie ways he could've got it.
im an easy lynch, ha?

maybe civvies should look at this bandwagony votes when i flip civvie (and btw, THIS are bandwagon votes, for those of you who dont understand the concept)

its really easy for the baddies to pile up on a civ lynch. let see how they pile up to vote me now.
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

in any case, i hope my lynch helps shade some light to some peoples behaviour, and you guys lynch better tomorrow

i dont except to survive when many people expressed intention to vote me and i already have 3 votes

a baddie would maybe expect to survive cause they have teammates, but i know ill be a deadie later :sigh:
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 14

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

I'll probably be voting Sophie, both to save myself and because it felt like she just kinda went along with the chance to put me in a bad light because the chance came along. I don't believe I've played a game with her in a while so I don't perfectly remember her play style though.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

DFaraday wrote:
juliets wrote:
DFaraday wrote:

Well if you get what i said, and you've played with me before which you have, you should get that I don't deserve a vote. And you are calling my game non-commital? How would you describe your game?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

i cannot vote dp because i see several things that could have happened between the time BR was killed and dp showed up with the charm.

I have experienced Sophie many times as a civ in mafia games and like i told TH she pursues people like a dog with a bone. When she's bad, fs is right she plays low to the ground and appears to be confused. This is just not her civ game and I don't think having to catch up is the reason. It's late enough I think that I am comfortable going ahead and casting my *vote for Sophie*.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

:huh:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

SVS has taken a leaf out of my book. :fist:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

LizKeen
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 117

Post by LizKeen »

I hope you Sophie voters are right. My thing about DP is like I said earlier, unless that charm got stolen from BR before she was killed then it ended up in beasts hands. And if someone stole it from her they should know who the beast of Bremen is and I don't think I've seen anyone trying to impart that knowledge. I can see why someone would take my ear tubes and maybe a rare book but why an elephant charm?

More lost than Oceanic Air Flight 815
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

LizKeen wrote:I hope you Sophie voters are right. My thing about DP is like I said earlier, unless that charm got stolen from BR before she was killed then it ended up in beasts hands. And if someone stole it from her they should know who the beast of Bremen is and I don't think I've seen anyone trying to impart that knowledge. I can see why someone would take my ear tubes and maybe a rare book but why an elephant charm?
It has been speculated that the elephant charm is likely a celestial item, therefore makes a lot of sense for that group with an item stealer to want that item.
Gro-oo-ovy
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

LizKeen wrote:I hope you Sophie voters are right. My thing about DP is like I said earlier, unless that charm got stolen from BR before she was killed then it ended up in beasts hands. And if someone stole it from her they should know who the beast of Bremen is and I don't think I've seen anyone trying to impart that knowledge. I can see why someone would take my ear tubes and maybe a rare book but why an elephant charm?
They arent
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Sophie wrote:
They arent
They aren't what?
Gro-oo-ovy

Return to “Previous Jobs”