58%

Total votes: 12
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 267
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [DAY 5]

Post by Turnip Head »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I don't know, but saying something such as "Hey, you don't have info on me" seems like a reflexive response from a baddie. LC just said that he doesn't, so emphasizing that point seemed unnecessary. Perhaps I am reading it too deeply.
I'm sorry if I misunderstood LC's post, but in my defense, LC's post was super weird :shrug2: As I've said before, if he has a case on me I'm willing to hear it. I have nothing to hide.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 452

Post by S~V~S »

What I think my problem was, was that I had totally the wrong idea about who cursed me the other day. And when I flipped it in my head, reading things without that bias I started to get a better understanding of what people were saying. Things kinda clicked, so thanks MM for making me reread with a different mindset.

I could vote for Liz or Epi. I do think he is probably bad. Don't love voting for the cursed, but I could still vote for him.

I would prefer a Liz vote but the time I had hoped to spend pulling quotes went to arguing with Rabbit. An old and fun pastime that I have missed :)

Gotta say that Juliets Coffee thing was weird. Like someone said JC in chat and had to explain what it stood for. I know people suspect slips more than they actually happen, but that was very odd.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Long Con wrote:Bullzeye, TH seeming "reasonably good" most of the game is hardly an indicator of Civvieness. He's a very good player, I expect him to be able to do something that simple. It's the players that go out on a limb and take risks that I trust more, not the ones that seem good.
What does this post mean anyway, Con? Are you saying I've been trying to "seem good" instead of going out on limbs and taking risks? I don't think that's an accurate assessment of my gameplay at all. I've taken a few risks already. I've been wrong about things more than once.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 125

Post by Bullzeye »

S~V~S wrote:What I think my problem was, was that I had totally the wrong idea about who cursed me the other day. And when I flipped it in my head, reading things without that bias I started to get a better understanding of what people were saying. Things kinda clicked, so thanks MM for making me reread with a different mindset.

I could vote for Liz or Epi. I do think he is probably bad. Don't love voting for the cursed, but I could still vote for him.

I would prefer a Liz vote but the time I had hoped to spend pulling quotes went to arguing with Rabbit. An old and fun pastime that I have missed :)

Gotta say that Juliets Coffee thing was weird. Like someone said JC in chat and had to explain what it stood for. I know people suspect slips more than they actually happen, but that was very odd.
I could also see a Liz vote today. I keep feeling funny about her posts. Might look into her in a bit. Got a few things to do first though.
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 294

Post by rabbit8 »

S~V~S wrote:What I think my problem was, was that I had totally the wrong idea about who cursed me the other day. And when I flipped it in my head, reading things without that bias I started to get a better understanding of what people were saying. Things kinda clicked, so thanks MM for making me reread with a different mindset.

I missed it to, you are fun good or bad. :dark:
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 179

Post by Black Rock »

juliets wrote:Long Con and Metalmarsh have about convinced me Epi is the right person to vote for this lynch. The only problem is I'm one of the old school Rev people who believes that voting for people who can't reply is unsportsmanlike. On the other side of the coin, he has been able to respond to LC prior to this insanification and I don't think he's done a very good job of that. If you disagree with me I would appreciate you pointing me to the post where he puts on a good defense. And in this game, it's safer from a millionaire standpoint to vote together.

I normally hold my vote until I'm reasonably sure no bombshell is going to hit so I will do the same today and meanwhile think about voting for someone who can't reply in this particular case.

linki

That one? Can you explain what you mean a little bit more. I'm not sure if I understand you correctly.
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

LizKeen referred to juliets as "Juliet's Coffee". SVS was trying to figure out whether Liz had ever played a game with juliets where she went by that moniker.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Liz has said she has not played with this group, iirc when she first joined she said she stumbled on us in a search engine or something to that effect.

She referred to Juliet's as Juliets Coffee. She has not used that name here. The explanation LiZ gave did not ring true to me. So where did she hear that? In a chatroom? It was just an odd thing for her to say.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 222

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Long Con wrote:I'm really surprised anyone wants to hear anything from me about Turnip Head tbh. I don't really know how to put my thoughts on him, S~V~S, and others out there in any sort of complex fashion because I'll likely get accused of infodropping and 99% ignored by the thread. Unless that's just special treatment that only Epig gets.
:huh: LC, you do not have info on me, because I'm not bad. Whatever you're working with, an error must have been made somehow. People have thought they've had info on me before and they were wrong. Is this about the bottle still?
TH, LC said that he did not have info, and that he was trying to figure out how to convince people you're bad without hinting as such. I don't know why you think he could...
What do you mean? Why can't he convince people I'm bad without hinting he has info? What am I supposed to do when the guy who accuses me says he can't build a case on me without seeming like he has info? How am I supposed to react to that?

If LC wants to accuse me of something, I'll be here.
LC isn't the only one accusing you.
Why are you ignoring me? :eye:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

S~V~S wrote:Liz has said she has not played with this group, iirc when she first joined she said she stumbled on us in a search engine or something to that effect.

She referred to Juliet's as Juliets Coffee. She has not used that name here. The explanation LiZ gave did not ring true to me. So where did she hear that? In a chatroom? It was just an odd thing for her to say.

The post she said Hedville seemed like we where nasty to each other.

That caught my attention. I never played a game at Hedville when anyone was nasty.That was a weird comment. That was the most fluff mafia games I've ever been apart of.
LizKeen wrote:
juliets wrote:I did not play games at Lostpedia as Juliets Coffee. I played as ImaPisces. And how many games did you read at Rev?
I was trying to quote and paste and answer on my phone and posted the wrong site. I didn't play at Lostpedia that meant to say Hedville. And probably 2 or 3. I decided not to play there because people looked like they were being really nasty to each other. It's one of the reasons I quit all together. I played at The Piano once or twice too. Can't remember the name of the site before that.
S~V~S wrote:Lini, no, lol, not to make you look bad. Make your votes fit with your posts, which they don't. You say one thing, and vote another. I want to try to see where you are coming from with those votes.

Why no votes for Vomps? Not just that one day; any day.
Okay my votes: Day 1 I voted Zombarella because I didn't feel bf would have been so bold if he was a baddie. I voted Zombarella because there wasn't much to go on and I thought that comment she made might have been outing herself.

Day 2 I didn't think MM was bad most especially based on those posts the last day. But I missed the vote. I was less sure about Zombarella because from the ear phones I knew the mafia planned to put the doctors ability on whoever Zomba voted for. I took that to mean they were going to set Zomba up to look suspicious. Hence, why I told her to be careful where she put her vote. I wanted to vote you that day but that didn't seem to be where anyone else was looking and I didn't want to vote MM.

Day 3 I still wasn't sure about Zomb, especially with those posts she made right before I voted but as I've explained more than once I thought the lynch the next day might come down to her or me and I wasn't going to vote myself. Had I had a chance to be around closer to the vote I probably would have voted Zompatti because I already pointed out his posts were less than useful. I know its easy to say after the fact. I can say if I had been a baddie teammate with Zombarella I would not have voted her that early even to save myself. Again I have no way to prove this.

Day 4 I voted DP because I couldn't wrap my brain around him having that elephant charm unless he was the beast. Yes, it's been said the celestials might want it for something and yes it's also been pointed out all sorts of game mechanics could have accounted for it. I wasn't willing to chance a duck is a duck.

Vompatti as I've said twice now seems to want to be voted for. Which could explain his useless odd posts. No, I won't vote for him at least not right now because either he's the millionaire or for some reason wants us to think that. If he is is the millionaire then by my count he has 8 votes already (that could explain the day 1 self-vote) and who knows how much power and if one of those powers is the ability to avoid a lynch I don't want to waste a vote AND give him more power.

You've made no bones about the fact you won't vote Epi. Which says to me you know who he is, which means you're both either mafia, indy, or you're bad and you know he'll flip civvie and you want to give yourself some cred. What is your take on him tying up the vote on Day 3?
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:What is your opinion on Liz?
My opinion on Liz is that I think you're right, and she's as bad as they come. I'm surprised she hasn't been lynched yet.
Wow really? No reciprocal benefit of the doubt? Ok then.
Epignosis wrote:
I see you :eye:
I see you though your eyes can tell lies I sympathize
Well that's creepy. What am I wearing?

S~V~S wrote:
And I was tryig to disguise myself in a sock puppet game. And gone for the day =/= insanified. At Rm & LP, generally lynching those unable to defend was not done. I still don;t like to do it, and I know there are others who feel as i do. Call us old ladies.
I don't like to do it either. But I refuse to grow old and as to whether I'm a lady it depends on who you ask. :P

However, Epi seems to do quite well posting in song.

Or maybe not. I have no idea what this means:
Epignosis wrote:
Sol, Dhoop
Sun
Ilios
Naytheet
Ah Kin
Saule
Tonatiuh
Qurax
Gunes, Grian
Surie
Ir
Samse
Metalmarsh89 wrote: I'm losing the motivation to make a case right now. I've already made two (on other players) this game to no avail. And my ideas here keep getting stomped on.
I feel your pain.

Very odd first paragraph.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Dom wrote:LC isn't the only one accusing you.
Because Dom, all you said to me was "So you know who Luke is?" followed by "I do not think you do" followed by "I am doubting TH is civ tbh". I don't really have anything to say about any of that, and they read like petty accusations. I never implied I knew who Luke was, and it's not something I would discuss openly if I did. Give me something worth replying to and I'll respond :shifty:
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

S~V~S wrote:Liz has said she has not played with this group, iirc when she first joined she said she stumbled on us in a search engine or something to that effect.

Has she perhaps been bad with Juliets before? Maybe she picked it up in a past btsc or something? It is definitely very weird, especially if she's suddenly claiming to have played around our community before when previously she said she was new...
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 179

Post by Black Rock »

Ohhhhh, I did not read it right at all. I get it now. It's a very good point.
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 222

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote:
Dom wrote:LC isn't the only one accusing you.
Because Dom, all you said to me was "So you know who Luke is?" followed by "I do not think you do" followed by "I am doubting TH is civ tbh". I don't really have anything to say about any of that, and they read like petty accusations. I never implied I knew who Luke was, and it's not something I would discuss openly if I did. Give me something worth replying to and I'll respond :shifty:
Really? Because you vehemently disagreed with LC here:
Turnip Head wrote:
Long Con wrote:
juliets wrote:I have to do some back reading today before I can answer your question LC. Who is standing out for you beyond Epi?
I'm a bit suspicious of Turnip Head - I was thinking that if he has the Bottle, and the Bottle was in Epig's safe... there's not that many ways he could have gotten it. I don't think he's the Safe Cracker... so maybe he killed the Safe Cracker for it?
Really now, is that what you think? :ponder:
I read this as a role claim or a claim that you know who the safe cracker is.
Why?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Dom wrote:Really? Because you vehemently disagreed with LC here:
Turnip Head wrote:
Long Con wrote:
juliets wrote:I have to do some back reading today before I can answer your question LC. Who is standing out for you beyond Epi?
I'm a bit suspicious of Turnip Head - I was thinking that if he has the Bottle, and the Bottle was in Epig's safe... there's not that many ways he could have gotten it. I don't think he's the Safe Cracker... so maybe he killed the Safe Cracker for it?
Really now, is that what you think? :ponder:
I read this as a role claim or a claim that you know who the safe cracker is.
Why?
Yeah, I disagreed with LC. He's saying I killed the safe cracker to get the bottle, and I strongly disagree with that. As a baddie ploy, that would make zero sense btw. Kill the safecracker, fess up to owning his bottle in an effort to defend DP from being lynched, and DP gets killed the following night anyways? How would any of that benefit me as a baddie?
Dom wrote:I read this as a role claim or a claim that you know who the safe cracker is.
Why?
I don't know Dom. I don't know why you read it like that.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

So, forgetting the potential slip discussion which seems to have sprung up during the course of reading her older posts, there are a few things that concern me about Liz. She sometimes seems to reach odd conclusions about things and I feel like she tries to cause confusion with some of her posts:
LizKeen wrote:I feel like the Celestials and the mafia are voting the same people. I can see why the mafia would do it but is there some reasoning the Celestials would do it? Either that or there's some recruited folk.
For instance, this whole post just feels like fear-mongering to me. One the one hand "The neutrals are working with the baddies!" and on the other "The baddies have recruited people!". No supporting evidence to either claim, but one or the other is happening.
LizKeen wrote: Is there usually this much requoting in Syndicate games? I'm really wondering if it's a mafia tactic just to be a massive distraction. If so then you're doing well.
I questioned the intent behind this ages ago, as did others, and I don't think anyone got a response.
LizKeen wrote:I think the simple solution is we're going to have to come up for new words for theory and Possibility, for clarification purposes. :srsnod:

Speaking of which, has anyone theorized the possibility the millionaire could gain more power to recruit?
Baseless speculation, but again reads like fear-mongering as well. Trying to make people afraid of recruits so that nobody is really safe to trust any more? Maybe I'm the only one who sees it this way, or maybe I'm not explaining it right, but it feels odd to me. Some of her explanations for her votes also don't ring true with me.
LizKeen wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Why?
Because I couldn't get past that he had the elephant charm and I didn't understand why anyone would want to steal that item.
Really? Not even a Celestial? We can't know for sure that he was one but I think it's a safe bet. She's not the only DP voter in the pack, but I do think there was a really good explanation for why DP might've had the charm. So good in fact, that it's probably why he's dead now.
LizKeen wrote: Like you pointed out, I voted early because it was either that or chance missing another vote and at that point I had no way of knowing how the lynch was going to go. The suspicion at that point seemed to be me or Zomberella so a vote on Vompatti wouldn't have made sense. If you look at the posts you 'll see I wasn't back that day before the vote. Given how many votes he got that day and that post he made yesterday I think it may be a very good thing he didn't get any more votes. It seems he actually wants them. And actually my suspect list hasn't changed much, if at all. My only problem is there's about 7 people on it and there's supposedly only 4 mafia left.
Vomp quite regularly plays the way he is playing here, and is often lynched for it. 9 times out of 10 he's not even bad. It would be a huge coincidence then, if he was the millionaire. Even so, you believe he is bad but have an arsenal of excuses for why you don't vote for him. You say you've got 7 suspects but I feel like you've only ever mentioned 3 who are still alive: SVS, Vomp, Epi. Please correct me if I'm wrong, or feel free to name the other 4.
LizKeen wrote:
S~V~S wrote:There is something bothering me after reading your posts, I have to read again and try to put the posts in context, and make them fit with your voting record.
Make them fit? Just to make me look bad?
This feels like a NO U to a post that wasn't even that accusatory.
LizKeen wrote: Vompatti as I've said twice now seems to want to be voted for. Which could explain his useless odd posts. No, I won't vote for him at least not right now because either he's the millionaire or for some reason wants us to think that. If he is is the millionaire then by my count he has 8 votes already (that could explain the day 1 self-vote) and who knows how much power and if one of those powers is the ability to avoid a lynch I don't want to waste a vote AND give him more power.
If you're so suspicious of Vomp, when will you vote him? He's probably not getting NKed any time soon if he's not bad, and if he is bad then you obviously know we need him lynched at some point. So when? Ever?
LizKeen wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
My opinion on Liz is that I think you're right, and she's as bad as they come. I'm surprised she hasn't been lynched yet.
Touched on this previously, but I'm going to mention it again. Seems like she was expecting trust or some kind of defense from MM for not going after him.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 244
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Bullz the slip discussion is from a recent post. I think you did a good job laying out a case. Are you thinking of voting Liz instead of Epi today?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Bullzeye wrote:
LizKeen wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Touched on this previously, but I'm going to mention it again. Seems like she was expecting trust or some kind of defense from MM for not going after him.
Yeah, I don't know why Liz would expect that. That's not how mafia works. XD

LizKeen, what name did you play under on other sites?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

juliets wrote:Bullz the slip discussion is from a recent post. I think you did a good job laying out a case. Are you thinking of voting Liz instead of Epi today?
I know :) What I mean is it gained exposure as I was going through Liz's posts so I didn't see fit to repeat it again. I am indeed thinking of a Liz vote. I could see an Epi vote too, in all honesty, I think his comments to LC about info could be quite telling but I'm more convinced about Liz right now and I'm one of those who aren't keen on voting for the cursed. Speaking of which, 3 curses in 5 days? Wow.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I haven't felt good about Liz since I hounded her about answering Epi and TH's cases about her and she still didn't. I finally gave up. But that does bring up a point - if Epi brought a case against Liz doesn't that rule them out of being on the same team? Or do you think Epi would try to distance himself by bringing a case and potentially telling Liz to just ignore it.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

juliets wrote:I haven't felt good about Liz since I hounded her about answering Epi and TH's cases about her and she still didn't. I finally gave up. But that does bring up a point - if Epi brought a case against Liz doesn't that rule them out of being on the same team? Or do you think Epi would try to distance himself by bringing a case and potentially telling Liz to just ignore it.
I don't know actually. I've only been bad with Epi once that I can remember and he distanced from us by killing off three of our team in one night. Granted, those circumstances were vastly different. I'm not sure of his attitude to distancing but anything is possible really.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 268

Post by Epignosis »

Bullzeye wrote:
juliets wrote:I haven't felt good about Liz since I hounded her about answering Epi and TH's cases about her and she still didn't. I finally gave up. But that does bring up a point - if Epi brought a case against Liz doesn't that rule them out of being on the same team? Or do you think Epi would try to distance himself by bringing a case and potentially telling Liz to just ignore it.
I don't know actually. I've only been bad with Epi once that I can remember and he distanced from us by killing off three of our team in one night. Granted, those circumstances were vastly different. I'm not sure of his attitude to distancing but anything is possible really.
Shock to the System. :feb:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Bullzeye wrote:
:feb:

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Ricochet »

Bullzeye wrote:
Lolwtf

Well, Epig did cost me a game too, even if I wasn't actually his teammate. Bitch karma.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 42

Post by DFaraday »

Ugh, I really wish the polls didn't keep ending while I'm at work. I'm always uneasy with voting cursed people, which makes me lean away from Epi anyway. But I do think Bullz made a pretty good case on Liz. The JC slip especially doesn't sit well with me. On the other hand, Epi hasn't been trying very hard to counter claims made against him. On the OTHER hand, I'm not convinced on LC's case as it stands.

I guess I'll *vote Liz* since I feel more strongly about her.

And I get Friday off, so I can hopefully really wrap my mind around this game over the weekend.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I will vote now too actually. I had planned to let Liz respond to me first, but some of my friends are threatening to make me go out and get drunk with them so I may not get the chance later. *Voting Liz*
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Vompatti »

In this moment I am voting for Turnip Head.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 95

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Alright. I could see myself voting for either Liz or Epig. I think I'm going to go with Epig this time though. Him bringing up the whole "info" thing before LC ever mentioned it in his case still seems really fishy to me. Add in all the curses and I think it's a team trying to cover one of the members' tracks.

Votes Epig
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 92

Post by Canucklehead »

Vompatti wrote:In this moment I am voting for Turnip Head.
Me too, except that I'm voting for Epi.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Also, fwiw, if Epi flips bad I would be very unsurprised to find that LizKen is the millionaire and that anyone dropping votes on her late is a teammate looking to mitigate the loss of Epi by increasing her power. :)
Just a thought.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 234
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:I think I'm going to go with Epig this time though. Him bringing up the whole "info" thing before LC ever mentioned it in his case still seems really fishy to me.
Yeah, he should have at least waited until I mentioned it in my case. :grin:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Canucklehead wrote:Also, fwiw, if Epi flips bad I would be very unsurprised to find that LizKen is the millionaire and that anyone dropping votes on her late is a teammate looking to mitigate the loss of Epi by increasing her power. :)
Just a thought.

Do you have anyone in mind? Since, you know, I said I was voting late and probably voting for Liz?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Just read Bullzeye's LizKeen post, and it looks like a pretty good case to me. Now that Bullz mentions it, I felt the same way when I read Liz' post about a possible recruit. I think it would be worthwhile to look through all her posts with a quick search for "coffee" and see if she has called her that before.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I did a search of LizKeen's posts, and I can't find where she mentioned 'Juliet's Coffee' anywhere. Maybe I'm guilty of skimming too much and not understanding, but isn't there an accusation that states LizKeen used the name 'Juliet's Coffee' somewhere recently, and that she heard it in BTSC?

Can someone point me to the post? I tried and failed to find it.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

S~V~S wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:Also, fwiw, if Epi flips bad I would be very unsurprised to find that LizKen is the millionaire and that anyone dropping votes on her late is a teammate looking to mitigate the loss of Epi by increasing her power. :)
Just a thought.

Do you have anyone in mind? Since, you know, I said I was voting late and probably voting for Liz?
I was mostly alluding to those who were already voting for her (DF, Bullz), but if you want to be paranoid about it and include yourself in my hypothesis, you are welcome to do so. :p
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spirit of Survival

:srsnod:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Epi, is there a reason you dropped your case on LizKeen after gunning for her early on?
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Epi..........
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

And I know you just voted for her Epi, but you seem to be implying it is a survival vote rather than you genuinely suspecting her.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 369
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

5 smashcoins says that SVS votes LizKeen today.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:5 smashcoins says that SVS votes LizKeen today.

Smash her face then!!!!! :D
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [DAY 3]

Post by Turnip Head »

LC you were looking for the post where Liz called juliets "Juliet's Coffee". It is this post from Day 3:
LizKeen wrote:
S~V~S wrote:And Jules, no one ever said Liz had a will. Or anyone but Zomba.

I got nothing now. :(

Epignosis wrote:Zmb & LzKn bth mssd vt.
I explained why I missed the vote. I wasn't even here. I did not get penalized.

I am so utterly frustrated with this game! People are picking and choosing which of my posts to bring up as it suits their needs. If I'm so bad who exactly are my teammates? Noone! Let me say this AGAIN..I wasn't trying to protect Zomba, I posted 2 or 3 pages back what I heard night 1 and I took it that the doctor was going to target Zomba's vote to make her look bad and set her up for a day 3 lynch. Later I realized this also could have been an attempt to make distance themselves from her. I would love to hear other opinions on how they would take it. As there seems to be a lot of legitimate suspicion on her I have no idea if we're falling right into their hands or not. Does noone care that what I heard flat out makes Turniphead's post about the doctor-to make MM look bad-a lie? Juliet, so much has gone on since I posted who I was originally suspicious of...remind me who you want my take on again. At this point it just appears I've made myself an easy lynch target and that sucks. If that succeeds and you all have to start saying my bad I would be taking a long look at Epignosis, Juliet's Coffee and Elohcin, TH and Vomp. (And sorry, I do apologize for mistaking your gender)

I also meant to answer earlier whoever it was that commented on the Zelda game having a lot of requoted posts. I played that game a few months ago. I've slept since then. I don't remember. I wish I had eidetic memory. I only remembered about Fingersplints because I was suspicious of her at once point and found out when the game was over I was wrong.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

:clap:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I could vote either Epi or LizKeen today but since I can see my way around voting for someone who's insanified I will go ahead and vote Epi today and LizKeen tomorrow, assuming something doesn't happen to make me doubt that vote. Right now I'm pretty sure. so *vote Epi*.

Also, Long Con she did say Juliets Coffee when she was naming her list of suspects. I'll see if I can find it for you.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote:Epi, is there a reason you dropped your case on LizKeen after gunning for her early on?
Born in the night
She would run like a leopard
That freaks at the sight
Of a mind close beside herself
And the nearer I came
How the country would change
She was using the landscape
To hide herself.
Turnip Head wrote:And I know you just voted for her Epi, but you seem to be implying it is a survival vote rather than you genuinely suspecting her.
And all the pieces fit forever
In the game.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 369
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

rabbit8 wrote:

Cyber-smash. Here I come SVS!!!!!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Never mind LC someone already did it.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Epignosis wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Epi, is there a reason you dropped your case on LizKeen after gunning for her early on?
Born in the night
That freaks at the sight
And the nearer I came
To hide herself.
Turnip Head wrote:And I know you just voted for her Epi, but you seem to be implying it is a survival vote rather than you genuinely suspecting her.
In the game.
I... have no idea what this means. XD
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Born in the night
That freaks at the sight
And the nearer I came
To hide herself.
In the game.
I... have no idea what this means. XD
:sigh:

I wanna be inside your heart
Are you ready
I wanna love forever
Are you thinking
I wanna be inside your heart
What I'm thinking
I wanna know you're with me.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:

Cyber-smash. Here I come SVS!!!!!

Excuse me? :scared:

Return to “Previous Jobs”