Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 234
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [DAY 6]

Post by Long Con »

Love the poem, by the way.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 369
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I did not pen it. :llama:

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

By the way Long Con, :llama: who are you looking at today?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

To be honest, I find the case on LizKeen to be the most compelling. I'm also looking at TH and S~V~S for other reasons I've shared.
LizKeen
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 117

Post by LizKeen »

Bullzeye wrote:
LizKeen wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:Being useful and being a civvie are two entirely different things though.
Ok, what is it about Vompatti's post that you're finding civvie?
His posts are the usual Vompatti stuff.

Well that would drive me batty.

I wish I knew how to convince you people I'm not bad. Does it even make sense I would be on a team with Epignosis? I've thought he was bad since about Day 2. And he was trying to steer people towards me Day 3.

More lost than Oceanic Air Flight 815
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

LizKeen wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
LizKeen wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:Being useful and being a civvie are two entirely different things though.

I wish I knew how to convince you people I'm not bad. Does it even make sense I would be on a team with Epignosis? I've thought he was bad since about Day 2. And he was trying to steer people towards me Day 3.
That doesn't make you civvie at all you know. :llama:

I don't think you're bad, but I do plan on a reread to figure out where to go next, and see if Epignosis left any bread crumbs for us, though probably not.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 222

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [NIGHT 5]

Post by Dom »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:OK, if Eloh, his wife, and Juliets, the gentlest Mafia player I know, can vote for him, so can I.

Sorry Epi, I thought you might have sent me that Compliment Epi thing, but I don't think you did.
Okay. So that's SVS' post about voting for Epig.

@Dom: Is the bolded part where you think she justifies not voting for Epig? Or is it in another post entirely?

Linki: Alrighty then.
No, it was her posts during the day period.
S~V~S wrote:I have a funny feeling that I may be the only scapegoat today. Not sure why I think that ... :ponder:

Since there is a theory that Vomp is voting TH becasue TH is the Millionaire (not a theory I subscribe to, tbh, like at all, I think it's a horrible theory) I suggest we lynch Vompatti. And see how that works out for us. Or maybe we could lynch me. Then you could see that what I have been selling is true, and then maybe you could look for real baddies.

But really, I would like to start with Vomp.
I doubt anyone with lots of votes is the Millionaire because they would have stopped the Epig lynch or something?
S~V~S wrote:
Long Con wrote:RIP, Splintsy, if it's any consolation, I trusted you for the most part.

I feel like it's something I've seen in a game before... a baddie killing the very Civvie that trusted them the most as a way to trick the other Civvies.
That's ridiculous. Stop.
Why?
SVS, you have definitely done this as a baddie.
Long Con wrote:To be honest, I find the case on LizKeen to be the most compelling. I'm also looking at TH and S~V~S for other reasons I've shared.
And what of Vompatti? I'm interested in your opinion.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dom wrote:I doubt anyone with lots of votes is the Millionaire because they would have stopped the Epig lynch or something?
That's a big assumption to make about The Millionaire's powers.
Vompatti plays intentionally inscrutably to a degree that I have difficulty understanding. I've been sitting here thinking about your question for a little while now, and my current conclusion is that I'd have to see a Vompatti win in order to understand his gameplay. If this kind of thing works to help him win as a Civvie or a baddie, then maybe I'd understand, but from what I have seen, it usually just gets him suspected and lynched. I can't say for sure what he is. Maybe he got a rolechecking item and has known TH is a baddie since Night 1, and this is how he shows us. Maybe he's a baddie trying to maintain a narrow line of unsureness among the voting majority. :shrug:
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Vompatti »

Thanks for the overwhelming support.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Vompatti wrote:Thanks for the overwhelming support.
I just don't understand you, man. I want to. People were pushing for you to be our ambassador, to be our Champions Game nominee. I didn't understand if they were joking or not... maybe you have an impressive history of wins under your belt that I'm simply ignorant of, I can only go off the limited experience I've had with you. You seem to give purposely enigmatic answers to most questions. Help me out here, tell me what your angle is maybe?
LizKeen
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 117

Post by LizKeen »

It would be easier to support you if you'd give us anything to work with.

More lost than Oceanic Air Flight 815
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Long Con wrote:
Dom wrote:I doubt anyone with lots of votes is the Millionaire because they would have stopped the Epig lynch or something?
That's a big assumption to make about The Millionaire's powers.
Vompatti plays intentionally inscrutably to a degree that I have difficulty understanding. I've been sitting here thinking about your question for a little while now, and my current conclusion is that I'd have to see a Vompatti win in order to understand his gameplay. If this kind of thing works to help him win as a Civvie or a baddie, then maybe I'd understand, but from what I have seen, it usually just gets him suspected and lynched. I can't say for sure what he is. Maybe he got a rolechecking item and has known TH is a baddie since Night 1, and this is how he shows us. Maybe he's a baddie trying to maintain a narrow line of unsureness among the voting majority. :shrug:
Thanks-- and you're right, I made some assumptions I didn't need to in that.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Long Con wrote:
I just don't understand you, man. I want to. People were pushing for you to be our ambassador, to be our Champions Game nominee. I didn't understand if they were joking or not... maybe you have an impressive history of wins under your belt that I'm simply ignorant of, I can only go off the limited experience I've had with you. You seem to give purposely enigmatic answers to most questions. Help me out here, tell me what your angle is maybe?
I don't care about winning, therefore I play the way I feel like playing regardless of my role. :beer:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 125

Post by Bullzeye »

LizKeen wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
LizKeen wrote:

Do you not have anything to say about the rest of my post? I wish someone could explain to me where the other three baddies voted if both Zomb and Vomp are bad and got so many votes each. In my opinion, it makes more sense that some of the people responsible for the Vomp case would be baddies trying to save Zomb. Epi even voted Vomp to tie it up! Why would he have deliberately created a tie between two of his teammates? Surely it would have been better for him to put the final nail in Zomb's coffin?

As for you, it's not unheard of for teammates to go after each other. That's the whole concept of distancing. Some players spend all game looking for a nice big bus to throw their own team under when they're bad. For all I know you could be like that. The two of you could've agreed in btsc to go after each other so one would have civ cred when the other was lynched. A lot of your posts just don't add up with the idea of you being good IMO.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Vompatti wrote:
Long Con wrote:
I don't care about winning, therefore I play the way I feel like playing regardless of my role. :beer:
What about the other players who DO care about winning? Players who are on your team? Seems like a really poor and selfish attitude to have. If this were a baseball team, and you were the guy that "didn't care about winning", so you do a funny dance while the ball is in play instead of trying to throw or catch it... your team would get pretty upset that you hurt their chances of winning, and they'd have a pretty darn valid point.

Maybe you should just follow along with games and make non-player comments along the way instead of playing them? :shrug:
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Long Con wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
Long Con wrote:
What about the other players who DO care about winning? Players who are on your team? Seems like a really poor and selfish attitude to have. If this were a baseball team, and you were the guy that "didn't care about winning", so you do a funny dance while the ball is in play instead of trying to throw or catch it... your team would get pretty upset that you hurt their chances of winning, and they'd have a pretty darn valid point.

Maybe you should just follow along with games and make non-player comments along the way instead of playing them? :shrug:
I don't follow along with games even when I am playing, yet I keep getting asked to play. :shrug:

Also, baseball is business, mafia is just a game.

Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 452

Post by S~V~S »

Long Con wrote:To be honest, I find the case on LizKeen to be the most compelling. I'm also looking at TH and S~V~S for other reasons I've shared.
Can you refresh these for me? The cases on TH and I? The TH thing is "maybe Vomps is voting for him cause he's the Missionaire & Vomps is giving him power", yes? Well, it looks like TH already voted for Vomps. Lets see if he's a baddie then.

As for me, what, I changed my mind a few times? Well, as you say, theories change.
Long Con wrote:And S~V~S, you referenced my theory from way back closer to the beginning of the game than now. Theories change. I've been watching TH for a while now, and though I want to see how the Epig lynch turns out first, I've got some more fine theories to share with you about your trusted Turnip Head. :eye: :nicenod: Your reactions this very day have been very interesting as well, to be honest.
I would like to hear these fine theories about my trusted Turnip Head. And I do trust him. I would like to hear about my reactions that very day. Tell me :)

I am not sure why you are pushing this.I am not sure why the baddies have acted as they have; it isn't like any of the people they NKed after BR 1.0 have done anything but participate, or lead, civ lynches, lol. Even if perhaps not intentionally. I would have expected a case to have been made on DP~ he wold have been an easy lynch. Why NK him? Or Splints? Especially right after you silenced her the day after she led a lynch on a civ. Were they hoping it would look like she self silenced? Are they hoping it looks like TH self silenced?

Although nothing is impossible, is it, it would seem unlikely that you were Epis teammate. You made the initial case on him, right? Which you pushed kinda half heartedly throughout the game until MM shored it up~ MM had a pretty good case. Civ LC is kinda like me~ he never drops that bone, and he is a good talker. I did not see that drive to lynch Epi in you; you only seemed to be pushing that bone around with your muzzle a bit, rather than cracking down on it enthusiastically as I might expect you to, But everyones game changes. But again, distancing has become so the norm, passe if you will, that pushing a case or even leading a lynch doesn't give the cred it used to do. I am looking forward to it passing out of fashion again. I will say that during the Epi lynch, letting me lead his defense was a master stroke by the baddie team! But when he made that smarmy post quoting me with a lyric basically saying, "defend me" it kinda made my stomach roll, lol. Good thing I changed my mind, eh?

I was disappointed not to have heard from Oliver. Unless he was BR 1.0 I don't think he is dead. But I am not so scary, Oliver. I can be very devious, but I can also be Captail Obvious. Maybe even Captain VERY, VERY Obvious :)

Like I said, though. I would either like to test LCs theory with a Vomp lynch. Or you can try to lynch me, or the obviously silenced AGAIN Turnip Head. I won't be voting for Turnip Head- ever. (in this game)

Linki, Wow, Vomps is having a linear conversation with someone. I don't know that I have ever seen that :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

If Turnip Head is not bad, why did he vote for me?

Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am not sure why you are pushing this.I am not sure why the baddies have acted as they have; it isn't like any of the people they NKed after BR 1.0 have done anything but participate, or lead, civ lynches, lol. Even if perhaps not intentionally. I would have expected a case to have been made on DP~ he wold have been an easy lynch. Why NK him? Or Splints? Especially right after you silenced her the day after she led a lynch on a civ. Were they hoping it would look like she self silenced? Are they hoping it looks like TH self silenced?
Sorry for the change in tense, that should be:

Especially right after they silenced her
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Vompatti wrote:If Turnip Head is not bad, why did he vote for me?
Maybe he thinks you're bad, Sugar. It happens.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

S~V~S wrote:
He should be thankful for all the votes I gave him. :sigh:

Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Vompatti wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Oh Vomps, you're so awesome. I am gonna feel bad voting for you. I miss your Wombat, I hope you bring it back someday.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

S~V~S wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Oh Vomps, you're so awesome. I am gonna feel bad voting for you. I miss your Wombat, I hope you bring it back someday.
I identify more as a horse now.

Image Image Image
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 294

Post by rabbit8 »

Vompatti wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
I identify more as a horse now.

Not Mr. Ed though, huh? :grin:

I agree with most of the theories on the table right now.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote:
Can you refresh these for me? The cases on TH and I? The TH thing is "maybe Vomps is voting for him cause he's the Missionaire & Vomps is giving him power", yes? Well, it looks like TH already voted for Vomps. Lets see if he's a baddie then.
That's not what I said about TH.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 42

Post by DFaraday »

I really don't see the case on Vomp. He's acting like he always does, and he was tied in the lynch with Zomba. I feel like the baddies would have tried to steer the lynch onto someone who wasn't on their own team especially with Epi tying it up.

I'm going to look over Liz's posts today, she's still higher on my list.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dom wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
That's not what I said about TH.
I was not talking to you, or about you, or about anything YOU said. That could be why this isn't what you said. Becasue it isn't, and I am fairly sure no one said it was.

IIRC MM was the first to say that maybe Vomps was voting for TH to give the Millionaire powah. So not sure how you even come into this, but OK.

In any case, it is wrong.

So Bullz & Faraday, who do you think is bad then? Other than Liz. Cause there are three baddies, not just one. So you do not think that the TH=Vomps evil teammate has any merit then? What about you, Dom? Do YOU think TH is Vomps evil teammate? Cause I don't. Like at all.

I have a family party to go to, bbl.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

S~V~S wrote: So Bullz & Faraday, who do you think is bad then? Other than Liz. Cause there are three baddies, not just one. So you do not think that the TH=Vomps evil teammate has any merit then?
Shouldn't it be obvious that I don't think TH is Vomp's teammate? I mean, if I don't think Vomp is bad, then I shouldn't think he has teammates should I? Seems kinda obvious to me, but then I seem to be one of the few people who can pick up on the obvious in this thread. I don't think TH is bad either, for the record. To be honest, I'm sort of wondering about DF now. I feel like his last post was just an echo of everything I've been saying, I need to reread him but I do kinda feel like he's just jumping in, echoing a few sentiments, and jumping back out. Something just seems off there.

I'm still sort of getting back into the game after being so sporadic earlier on, there are a few people I'm thinking things about but I'd need to have a proper look before deciding anything. There are a handful of people I think are definitely/quite likely to be civs. But I'll turn your question on it's head. Who do you think is bad, other than Vompatti?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Another theory that I have regarding the safe. And this one could be a stupid theory, but we'll see. :llama:

Long Con did not get a single item from the Epignosis lynch, meaning that all of Epignosis's items were stolen (aside from the safe), or that Epignosis was able to put one or more items inside the safe, as Long Con suggested.

To me, fingersplints seemed like an odd kill choice last night, but perhaps the baddies only killed fingersplints to get the safe back? If the safe is empty, this doesn't seem like a great idea, especially since there were at least three other players I would have expected to be killed instead. So I think that the safe did have something inside.

And this leads me to the Iffy part of this theory. What if there is a key that is required to open the safe? What if the person who voted for the key still has the key? This brings us around to Bullzeye.

I'll do a reread to see if there is anything that might support this theory.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I do still have the key, but I've put it up for sale in this auction thing since it's completely useless t me.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

It doesn't do anything. :(

Well that's a bummer. :llama:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I never said it doesn't do anything. It opens locked objects. I want to sell it though because I've yet to find a use for it and don't expect that I ever will, so maybe someone else will appreciate it more than I do.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

After rereading you Bullzeye, I don't see anything, with the possible exception of your Day 1 defense of the "Millionaire". But even that makes sense in the context of the argument.

Per some of your more recent thoughts though, I'll be rereading LizKeen next. I'm definitely overdue on a reread of her.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [NIGHT 1]

Post by Marmot »

LizKeen wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:You gotta risk it to get the biscuit.
You stole my line. :fist:
Long Con wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I don't know if baddies can transfer items around between teamies, but my guess is that the vault keeps papers safe from thieves.
I don't think so:
thellama73 wrote:How Items Work

Some items can be used to confer benefits, some cannot. Some items will be consumed when used, some will not. Most items can be stolen. When someone is lynched, all of the items they possess go to the people who voted for them, in order. So the first vote gets the first item, etc. When someone is NKed, whoever performed the kill gets the item. Items may not be voluntarily traded between players.

Transfer and traded are two different things. So I would say it could be possible for a teammate to give an item to put in the safe.

I'm baffled as to why the stock certificate would start a fire. Why would anyone want to burn stock? Unless the stock market crashes.

I'm off to bed but I hope tomorrow doesn't find the whole city burned down. :flamed:
Who had the safe? Epignosis. The other baddie had a vault.

On Night 1, LizKeen could not have possibly known this unless she was a baddie. :llama:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

It's Saturday! :llama: Won't somebody come in here and chat with me?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

No. I am having far too much fun reading about data analysis and statistics.

On second thought, what would you like to chat about?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I don't blame you, I need to do some studying as well. :llama:

LizKeen: what are your thoughts right now on her?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 179

Post by Black Rock »

I'm not feeling a Vompatti lynch. It bothers me that Epignosis tied up that lynch. The only way they can both be bad imo is he was trying to save Zomba over Vompatti and give her a chance. It could be that he valued her more as a teammate. That's the only way I see Vompatti being bad.

I am looking at Liz more today. Her posts aren't sitting right with me and I also value some other players opinions on this one.
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I don't blame you, I need to do some studying as well. :llama:

Thought you'd just been reading my posts? :P Yeah, I still think Liz is bad. I just can't add up a bunch of things she's said with the idea she's civ. I think your latest point is quite interesting too. As far as the Vomp thing is concerned, it's not a battle I care too much about and I'm not going to waste much effort since he's not interested in defending himself, but I still think that when you look at all the factors from day 3, he probably isn't bad. How do you feel about that? Is there anyone else you're looking at?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Bullzeye wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I don't blame you, I need to do some studying as well. :llama:

Thought you'd just been reading my posts? :P Yeah, I still think Liz is bad. I just can't add up a bunch of things she's said with the idea she's civ. I think your latest point is quite interesting too. As far as the Vomp thing is concerned, it's not a battle I care too much about and I'm not going to waste much effort since he's not interested in defending himself, but I still think that when you look at all the factors from day 3, he probably isn't bad. How do you feel about that? Is there anyone else you're looking at?

Yes I have been reading, I just wanted to know how you felt now, as opposed to before. :llama:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Interesting point on Lizkeen, Metalmarsh! It's like she knew that a baddie or Celestial had the Safe, isn't that right?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:Interesting point on Lizkeen, Metalmarsh! It's like she knew that a baddie or Celestial had the Safe, isn't that right?
Possibly, yes. :llama:

I've got some more points I'm putting together right now.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [DAY 2]

Post by Marmot »

Disclaimer: This is not a case (well not intended to be anyway). These are speculations that I would love some feedback on.

LizKeen wrote:Well that was quick, I like a host who's on it :)

I'm guessing SVS's will wasn't stolen because they were too busy stealing my ear tubes. But not before I overheard something. I don't know much but my advice today would be: Zombarella - be very careful who you put your vote on today. And everyone should be on the lookout for easy lynches.

I hope I was allowed to say all that. I only confirmed that I could say the tubes were stolen.

Also- RIP BR

And those pictures are great!
This is the one post from LizKeen that made me feel good about her at the time. This seemed like a civilian thing to say. I guess the baddies could have concocted this idea to help steer the suspicion away from Zomba on Day 2, and that still might be the case, if LizKeen is bad.

Moving on, we also have this post made a little later on Day 2.
LizKeen wrote:Mr. Fung, do you know if the ivory, jade and amber would be dangerous if they were in the hands of the wrong team?

Is there usually this much requoting in Syndicate games? I'm really wondering if it's a mafia tactic just to be a massive distraction. If so then you're doing well.

I'm assuming that Golden has been silenced because I can't imagine him being this quiet for this long given his day one posts. I'm rather bummed if that's the case because I was interested to hear what he had to say. I feel he would have at least commented on my previous post because everyone else seems to be ignoring it. I would expect that from mafia but not everyone can be that. Granted it wasn't a super helpful post but no comments at all? Really? Except Zomberella heeding my warning.

I'm going back and re-reading (a task I dread) everyone bf was suspicious of so he won't have died in vain. The mafia would have most definitely wanted him so and I'd say there's at least one if not more of you in those 8 votes. Black Rock is off the hook obviously and I'm giving Zomb the benefit of the doubt now so that at least narrows it down to 6 for me.

I think if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's probably a goose. (No reference to Mongoose/Sophie intended)
Paragraph 1: Thinking back on this, LizKeen seems to be implying that she wants to know what happens if the Celestials get said items. In my opinion, the Celestials are not a threat to the civlians. This could be speculation from a baddie perspective, to whom the Celestials do pose a threat.

Paragraph 3: LizKeen is persistant that people pick up on her warning.

Paragraph 4: LizKeen said Zomba is off the hook for some reason. I don't really understand why.

LizKeen wrote:No, before. I put it out there because as I no longer have it that is probably the most useful info I will have. I thought mafia had stolen it but I see that is not one of their abilities so I can assume it's in the hands of the celestials.

I have been rereading since my last post and had several posts I had quoted and commented on up to page 15 and then screwed up and lost it all. :sigh: I'll have to start again tomorrow. :pout: Based on what I had reread I would say my current suspicions are SVS, rabbit, LongCon and Vompatti. But I'll have to go into that further tomorrow because it's really late and I'm tired.
Noteworthy: At this point, near the end of Day 2, SVS, rabbit, Long Con, and Vompatti are LizKeen's top suspects.

LizKeen wrote:But didn't you just ask me to do that earlier? When I decided to focus on SVS and leave rabbit, LC and Vomp til later? (I'm going to wait until after the lynch to make that post because it may lead me in new directions) It appears that MP is seeing some of the things I was seeing. MM could be bad, I'm just a little scared to put a vote there since I know (and said in an earlier post) that the mafia was going to go after an easy lynch today. On the other hand I previously said it looked like SVS was trying to avert lynching MM and if she would turn out to be bad then it would seem she's trying to help a teammate. Whichever way MM flips is going to be very telling.
LizKeen introduces a theory that SVS and I could be bad. :llama:
LizKeen wrote:I'm so very sorry I missed today. My kids are on spring break and I was just epically busy today and I left without my cell phone so I missed the vote. TBH, I'm not sure how I would have voted as anything I said about SVS doesn't seem to hold water with anyone else but at the same time I warned about an easy lynch target so I wouldn't have voted MM either. I've spent the last 2+ hours just catching up on today and making notes.
Then after the lynch, says she would not have voted for me. I realize hindsight is 20/20, but I prefer honesty over "looking correct", and I think civilians should in general.

Here, LizKeen quotes some posts from rabbit and vomps. It seems she had backed off of rabbit, and considered vompatti not useful. I don't think this is indicative one way or the other. This post was made on Day 3. Up to this point, LizKeen still has not voiced any suspicion of Epignosis, even though she has recently emphasized that she's been suspicious of him since Day 2. Strangely enough, she also skipped over Long Con, even though he was on her original suspect list.

I saw this post from SVS, and want to bring it back up.
S~V~S wrote:Top Posters (I doubt they silenced A Person, lol):

Metalmarsh89 160 Dead
Golden 155 Talking
Epignosis 124 Talking
Turnip Head 120
S~V~S 109 Talking
rabbit8 105 Talking
Long Con

So it is possibly someone else, but likely LC or TH. Both usually post overnight, so we should know soonish. I also wonder if TH could have been silenced, since Epi was insanified. They both had a similar suspicion. I would guess either they are protecting Liz with an implied frame or actually framing Liz.

The post in the NP about the will also leads me to be more leery of Zomba. This post intrigues me immensely. After I read it, I PMed the host to double check that I had the will. And I did. So either it is another will or...

I have a theory that the person who was supposed to be NKed may have been me since the killer is supposedly in possession of the will in that message; had I died, the BB of Bremen WOULD have had the will. The baddies can't steal items, they have to kill for them. Now there is not a gossip/message to the thread type role. So it must be a function of the Doctor, or of Gilchrist. Who is the person the message purports to be the writer of the will.

I really, really doubt Llama would allow Gilchrist to make this post, if it is his power, since a PLAYER name has been attached to the will. So I think this is a message from the baddies, tbh. The main sticking point here is that how would they know the real Gilchrist would not say, "SHENANIGANS!!!"

Have not figured that out yet.

So less than 90 minutes after Day 4 starts, SVS introduces a theory that Epignosis and TH were simultaneously targeted with a curse and a silence specifically by the same team. That sounds premeditated to me. Sure Epignosis was targeted with a curse, but is it really that likely that it was a baddie who did it? And also, it just seems so early for SVS to deduce that TH was targeted with a silence, just because he had the same suspicion as Epignosis.

LizKeen wrote:MM, that's why I kept saying to be careful.

And Epi being insanified I would guess is a ploy to make me look bad. Possibly cooked up by him and his teammates.

Oh and welcome Bass.

And this (finally) is the first time that LizKeen mentioned any suspicion of Epignosis. This happened Day 3, just after SVS mentioned the theory that TH and Epignosis were targeted together, in agreement with SVS's post.

This is what I've got so far. I stopped a little into Day 3.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

MM, what if there was some other way I deduced that TH was hit with a silence? ;)
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:MM, what if there was some other way I deduced that TH was hit with a silence? ;)
Ok, what if there was some other way? ;) :llama:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I dunno, you seem to be implying it has something to do with being a baddie :shrug:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

What do you think about TH right now, SVS?

Also, what do you think about LizKeen?

:llama:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:I dunno, you seem to be implying it has something to do with being a baddie :shrug:
You (generally) read to me as civvie, but there's been a lot of circumstantial stuff that say otherwise. :llama:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

I woudlnm't midn being seduced with silence.

Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”