Posts in topic: 369
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [NIGHT 1]

Post by Marmot »

juliets wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
LizKeen wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:You gotta risk it to get the biscuit.
You stole my line. :fist:
Long Con wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I don't know if baddies can transfer items around between teamies, but my guess is that the vault keeps papers safe from thieves.
I don't think so:
thellama73 wrote:How Items Work

Some items can be used to confer benefits, some cannot. Some items will be consumed when used, some will not. Most items can be stolen. When someone is lynched, all of the items they possess go to the people who voted for them, in order. So the first vote gets the first item, etc. When someone is NKed, whoever performed the kill gets the item. Items may not be voluntarily traded between players.

Transfer and traded are two different things. So I would say it could be possible for a teammate to give an item to put in the safe.

I'm baffled as to why the stock certificate would start a fire. Why would anyone want to burn stock? Unless the stock market crashes.

I'm off to bed but I hope tomorrow doesn't find the whole city burned down. :flamed:
Who had the safe? Epignosis. The other baddie had a vault.

On Night 1, LizKeen could not have possibly known this unless she was a baddie. :llama:
Metalmarsh, how do we know that it's true that other baddies could put things in the safe and vault? I mean if its true, then yeah Liz's comment looks bad. Maybe I am just misunderstanding what you are saying here.
@juliets. LizKeen asked this question on Night 1. My point here was that LizKeen said that "it could be possible for a teammate to give an item to put in the safe". Everyone knew that Epignosis had a safe because he voted for it on Day 0. However, nobody would have known that Epignosis was bad at that point in time unless they were one of his teammates. Regardless if it's true or false, it looks like LizKeen asked this question with the knowledge that a "teammate" even had a safe. :llama:

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [DAY 6]

Post by Marmot »

Black Rock wrote:Interesting. Right at this moment how are you feeling about Liz?
Right now, she would get my vote.

I feel less certain about her than I did about Epignosis, I will say that. On the other hand, nobody has denied the points I brought forth, and I don't know how I feel about that.

I'm still trying to get a feel for who the Celestials are, and I am pretty certain she is not one of them.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 179

Post by Black Rock »

Ok, I need to go to bed. I am not going to vote tonight like I said I was. I am going to try and pop in here at one point tomorrow. At this moment I have way to many questions floating around in my head and I would like to see more discussion. If the host wants to push back the vote that wouldn't bother me at all *nudge nudge* but that is selfish and I'll try my best to vote tomorrow.

linki: Denied your points? Do you mean like someone defending her?
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

EBWOP: :llama:

Linki: Precisely. It is a weird time in that there is not much activity right now, so that could be the main reason why. But with only three baddies left, I feel like I would have gotten at least a little push back if she was one of them.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 222

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote:
Dom wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Long Con wrote:To be honest, I find the case on LizKeen to be the most compelling. I'm also looking at TH and S~V~S for other reasons I've shared.
Can you refresh these for me? The cases on TH and I? The TH thing is "maybe Vomps is voting for him cause he's the Missionaire & Vomps is giving him power", yes? Well, it looks like TH already voted for Vomps. Lets see if he's a baddie then.
That's not what I said about TH.
I was not talking to you, or about you, or about anything YOU said. That could be why this isn't what you said. Becasue it isn't, and I am fairly sure no one said it was.
You totally ignored large swaths of suspicion that is held against him. You ignored it and when I brought that up, you shame me?
:eye:
S~V~S wrote:Do you really think I would vote TH Liz?
That's the only thing you want to address?
Black Rock wrote:Ok, I'm going to start here. Elohcin, Bass_the_Clever, and DFaraday are all players that are forgettable. I was surprised to see that Elohcin had 60 posts because I can't remember any of her opinions. I will be reviewing her posts after this. DF has 18 posts? How is that possible this far into the game? Bass replaced MP if I'm remembering correctly and I was never that comfortable with MP from the beginning, then I felt shamed to suspect him because of his over the top posts. I will be reviewing all three of these players next and see how I feel after that.

Otherwise my main suspect I am looking at is Liz but I'm not making a decision until after my review.
Remember that Bass and MM likely switched roles or something.

Anyways, I'm busy, I'm voting SVS.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LizKeen
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 117

Post by LizKeen »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
LizKeen wrote:What I want to know is what can you accomplish from a group of us telling you where to put your vote that you couldn't accomplish by placing your vote somewhere yourself?
2 mafia have been lynched. If I was mafia and gave my vote away that would make me the worst teammate ever. Me just voting how I want to vote would prove nothing.
Black Rock wrote: Also with this Liz thing I have no idea what she means. I checked the roles and really don't get this hint thing. I wish someone was around to bounce ideas off of.
I'm not role hinting. I don't even know what I would be hinting at. Although, I didn't do it intentionally, but I think my role would be rather obvious if anyone caught something in previous posts.

Metalmarsh89 wrote: 2) The last point in the list I brought forth on LizKeen, in which LizKeen suspects Epignosis based on reasoning brought forth by SVS.
I did not suspect Epignosis because of SVS. I simply speculated on something she said. You're really making more out of a comment than it deserves. He really caught my eye when he suddenly tried to steer the idea of a lynch on me. And I asked more than once for opinions on who people thought was lying in the back and forth between Long Con and Epi, but it took a long while before anyone responded to that.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
@juliets. LizKeen asked this question on Night 1. My point here was that LizKeen said that "it could be possible for a teammate to give an item to put in the safe". Everyone knew that Epignosis had a safe because he voted for it on Day 0. However, nobody would have known that Epignosis was bad at that point in time unless they were one of his teammates. Regardless if it's true or false, it looks like LizKeen asked this question with the knowledge that a "teammate" even had a safe. :llama:
I wasn't even thinking about who had the safe when I posted this. I was merely speculating on what could happen. I don't think Epi was even on my radar at that point. If I was his teammate and had such knowledge why in the world would I have even said this?
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Black Rock wrote:Interesting. Right at this moment how are you feeling about Liz?
Right now, she would get my vote.

I feel less certain about her than I did about Epignosis, I will say that. On the other hand, nobody has denied the points I brought forth, and I don't know how I feel about that.

I'm still trying to get a feel for who the Celestials are, and I am pretty certain she is not one of them.

I said days ago I wasn't a Celestial. You have gone back and forth saying I'm not bad, I'm bad, I'm not bad, I'm bad. I don't get you.

Black Rock wrote:Ok, I need to go to bed. I am not going to vote tonight like I said I was. I am going to try and pop in here at one point tomorrow. At this moment I have way to many questions floating around in my head and I would like to see more discussion. If the host wants to push back the vote that wouldn't bother me at all *nudge nudge* but that is selfish and I'll try my best to vote tomorrow.

linki: Denied your points? Do you mean like someone defending her?
It won't happen. I have NO teammates other than civvies. I don't want people to vote me but if someone suddenly does try to push my civvieness it's a set-up.

More lost than Oceanic Air Flight 815
LizKeen
Stool Pigeon

Post by LizKeen »

And Dom's post reminds, I never answered SVS. I don't know who you would vote TBH. You voted BF first on Day 1. you voted somewhere in the middle on MM Day 2. You did a turnaround about your opinion on Zombarella Day 3 and voted Vomp, you accidentally self-voted Day 4 and you weren't going to vote Epi Day 5 but then you changed your mind after his lynch was certain. You seem to be hinting at something with TH but I guess I'm just not getting it. Could someone clue me in?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

LizKeen wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:What I want to know is what can you accomplish from a group of us telling you where to put your vote that you couldn't accomplish by placing your vote somewhere yourself?
2 mafia have been lynched. If I was mafia and gave my vote away that would make me the worst teammate ever. Me just voting how I want to vote would prove nothing.
:llama:

What would you prove to everyone else by conforming your vote to the player of their choice? Giving the responsibility of your vote to seven other players to handle doesn't seem like a good idea to me. If you are a civilian, you should vote the person you find most suspicious.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

LizKeen
Stool Pigeon

Post by LizKeen »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
LizKeen wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:What I want to know is what can you accomplish from a group of us telling you where to put your vote that you couldn't accomplish by placing your vote somewhere yourself?
:llama:

What would you prove to everyone else by conforming your vote to the player of their choice? Giving the responsibility of your vote to seven other players to handle doesn't seem like a good idea to me. If you are a civilian, you should vote the person you find most suspicious.
their? I was including you in that suggestion but you don't seem to be. It seems a likely scenario I'm going to be lynched. I'm just trying not to be.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 452

Post by S~V~S »

Dom wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Dom wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Long Con wrote:To be honest, I find the case on LizKeen to be the most compelling. I'm also looking at TH and S~V~S for other reasons I've shared.
Can you refresh these for me? The cases on TH and I? The TH thing is "maybe Vomps is voting for him cause he's the Missionaire & Vomps is giving him power", yes? Well, it looks like TH already voted for Vomps. Lets see if he's a baddie then.
That's not what I said about TH.
I was not talking to you, or about you, or about anything YOU said. That could be why this isn't what you said. Becasue it isn't, and I am fairly sure no one said it was.
You totally ignored large swaths of suspicion that is held against him. You ignored it and when I brought that up, you shame me?
:eye:
S~V~S wrote:Do you really think I would vote TH Liz?
That's the only thing you want to address?
Black Rock wrote:Ok, I'm going to start here. Elohcin, Bass_the_Clever, and DFaraday are all players that are forgettable. I was surprised to see that Elohcin had 60 posts because I can't remember any of her opinions. I will be reviewing her posts after this. DF has 18 posts? How is that possible this far into the game? Bass replaced MP if I'm remembering correctly and I was never that comfortable with MP from the beginning, then I felt shamed to suspect him because of his over the top posts. I will be reviewing all three of these players next and see how I feel after that.

Otherwise my main suspect I am looking at is Liz but I'm not making a decision until after my review.
Remember that Bass and MM likely switched roles or something.

Anyways, I'm busy, I'm voting SVS.
Who shamed you? I was not replying to you in that post. And tbh I am going to ignore all swaths of suspicion against him since I believe it to be false suspicion.

Happy Easter everybody :) short catch up time then I will be out all day.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 125

Post by Bullzeye »

LizKeen wrote:The host has no problem with it so I'm going to try it. The only way I can think of to get you guys to believe me is to hand you my vote at this point. So here's the deal: Tomorrow's Easter and I won't be around until late, however, if before I go to bed, (and I'm an insomniac so that will be a while), if enough people can come to an agreement on where I should place my vote tomorrow I will put my vote on that person. First, second, third vote, whatever I really don't care. (Obviously not going to vote myself of course.) I won't go off just 3 people because that could be mafia, I think to be fair I need at least 7 people in agreement.
What could this possibly have proven? How does getting other people to tell you where to vote help in any way (other than removing your accountability)?
Metalmarsh89 wrote: I still think S :llama: V :llama: S could be bad based on multiple circumstances.

1) Defending the millionaire when blindfaeth did his thing Day 1, then going after Zomba after her name was revealed.
2) The last point in the list I brought forth on LizKeen, in which LizKeen suspects Epignosis based on reasoning brought forth by SVS.
3) Defending Epignosis yesterday
These are actually pretty reasonable points against her. I still think SVS isn't a baddie though, there are a few slight things I've picked up on that make me think she's on our side. I say slight, they're actually pretty clear. I feel like some people are deliberately ignoring them though.
LizKeen wrote: 2 mafia have been lynched. If I was mafia and gave my vote away that would make me the worst teammate ever. Me just voting how I want to vote would prove nothing.
So your argument is basically WIFOM? You'll prove you're a civ by letting others dictate your vote because there's no way a baddie would ever do that?

LizKeen wrote:I wasn't even thinking about who had the safe when I posted this. I was merely speculating on what could happen. I don't think Epi was even on my radar at that point. If I was his teammate and had such knowledge why in the world would I have even said this?
Could've been an accidental slip like people think the JC thing may have been. Again, your defense here is purely WIFOM. I hate invoking it, but sometimes it's just the truth.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I have to agree Bullz, I think people are ignoring it on purpose.

And I thought Epignosis was a civvie based on my curse. I have said that repeatedly. YOUR caser, MM, led me to reread some stuff, and change my mind. Which I did like 12 hours before the vote ended. I am not bad, and I think Bullz is right that some people are intentionally ignoring some things. Sometimes a spade really is just a spade.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

There is only so much fighting I can do being Easter & a big family weekend for me. I will be leaving in about 2 hours, but I can take on all comers before then.

Bullz made an awesome point. Those of you who see what I am saying, especially if I get lynched, see who pushed it the most. Becasue I have been So Obvious, it is even my new rank. These baddies have done nothing but take everything I care about in this game (except one ;) thing ) and everyone I trust (except one person) and I don't particularly care what they think of the game I, and others, have played. Sometimes you get a role that allows obvious, and I think I did. And the more punishment there was for it, the more obvious there was.

Personally, I think that DP & Splints were killed, suspicious as they were, as their lynches would give too much info to the thread. So While I do not particularly want to die, I think it will be OK if I do. It will lay some things out there. God knows I have tried all alone in here :(
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

SVS, why did you address some parts of why TH is suspected and ignore others?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Becasue I don't think any of it has merit. I think TH is as far from bad as I am :grin:

Which is not bad at all. I just addressed the most recent post.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Ricochet »

Is that you, Dom? I wondered the same thing about your previous avatar as well, too.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I was not blowing you or anyone off. I disagree with all of those points.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Turnip Head is a benevolent tuberous root :)
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:There is only so much fighting I can do being Easter & a big family weekend for me. I will be leaving in about 2 hours, but I can take on all comers before then.

Bullz made an awesome point. Those of you who see what I am saying, especially if I get lynched, see who pushed it the most. Becasue I have been So Obvious, it is even my new rank. These baddies have done nothing but take everything I care about in this game (except one ;) thing ) and everyone I trust (except one person) and I don't particularly care what they think of the game I, and others, have played. Sometimes you get a role that allows obvious, and I think I did. And the more punishment there was for it, the more obvious there was.

Personally, I think that DP & Splints were killed, suspicious as they were, as their lynches would give too much info to the thread. So While I do not particularly want to die, I think it will be OK if I do. It will lay some things out there. God knows I have tried all alone in here :(
But you don't trust me. :mad: :llama:

I feel like Marmot 2.0 has given you reason to trust him, but perhaps I am wrong about that.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I don;t trust anyone at this point, MM. I am just trying to survive. I might trust you more if you stopped saying stuff like TH is bad, or I am bad. I just want to live.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I still think S :llama: V :llama: S could be bad based on multiple circumstances.

1) Defending the millionaire when blindfaeth did his thing Day 1, then going after Zomba after her name was revealed.
2) The last point in the list I brought forth on LizKeen, in which LizKeen suspects Epignosis based on reasoning brought forth by SVS.
3) Defending Epignosis yesterday
You said that ^^^^^ :(
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:I don;t trust anyone at this point, MM. I am just trying to survive. I might trust you more if you stopped saying stuff like TH is bad, or I am bad. I just want to live.
Well I'm sorry your little Buddha has lost its golden glow. :llama: And perhaps you are right about DP and fingersplints, I did think the same way you did about fingersplints, but not previously about DP.

How do you feel about a LizKeen lynch today (misplaced nurturing feelings aside)?

And what do you think about Dom, the guy who has been hounding you more than I have?

Linki: What of it? It's nothing personal. You have just been slow on the uptake for the lynch of both baddies so far.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am OK with the lynch of someone who is not me :) Liz has pinged me the whole game, and I still think she made a slip, tbh, re Juliets. I am still having problems with Dom & Epi on the same team with the spat they had. it felt real to me, knowing them both from moddy stuff. I know Vomps always acts this way, but I recall him posting :RIP: to baddies when he was bad, but more people seem to be against that than there are baddies left.

I will vote late just in case I need to save.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Well I'm going ahead and voting LizKeen.

Anything else you want to talk about, game-related? :llama: I really feel like talking right now. :llama: :llama:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Not particularly, although I am glad you see my point. Like I said, I have to leave in about 45 mins now. i will vote from phone close to the end, without much of a post. Next weekend, Orthodox Easter, will be much busier for me than today (that is the larger side of the family) but today will still be busy. The poll ends right around the same time as the egg roll lol.

And re Splints & DP, she defended him pretty aggressively during the night, before he was killed :roll:
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 131

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:The poll ends right around the same time as the egg roll lol.
Mmmm egg roll...

Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I think I will try to sell my item today. :llama:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 92

Post by Canucklehead »

I am voting for LizKeen.
I think she's the millionaire. :)
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Hi Canucklehead. Will you be hererererererere long? :llama:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I shall also throw in my vote for Liz. I see no reason not to at this point.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 42

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [DAY 3]

Post by DFaraday »

Black Rock wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
Sophie wrote:
LizKeen wrote:[quote="Zombarella"]BTW - You are the only other person I've met who watches the Black List. It really is a great show. I covet Liz's hair.
Golden wrote:I watch the blacklist
I covet Tom Keen. I used to think he was nerdy but now that he's a bad boy he's kinda hot. I don't know anyone who watches it but you two.

SVS, you must be getting up as I go to bed.

I'm really stuck between a rock and a hard place here. If I don't vote Zombarella and she gets lynched and flips bad then I'm going to be accused of being her teammate. If I vote her and she flips civvie then I'm helping lynch another civvie. This really sucks.
As a civvie you dont have to think in "what looks good", you have to say what you think and claim whatever you think even if it goes against whatever the rest of the thread thinks.
If they wanna lynch you for it, its they loss, they would lynch a civvie. But maybe your thoughts would be revisited later and they could help the civvies.
At least thats how i play when im civ. Thats why im usually a suspicion every game, and thats why y always tend to survive till the late stages of the game, cause the baddies know they can bring me up for suspicion.

The ONLY times i care about "how things look" and try to really appear civvie, is when im bad. As a baddie i try to be consistent and not to say things "out of tune".

I think the best thing to do for civvies is speak their mind even if they get super suspected because of it

Btw, where is daniel faraday??
I am here, it's been a busy week. And today is Early Release, which means I won't be back on here for the rest of the day.

It seems like everything right now is based on behind the scenes shenanigans, assumptions, and taking the word of people, so it's hard to pin anything down. I think Zomba is the most likely to illuminate us though, so I will *vote Zombarella* and if she comes back as a baddie, as I suspect, that will make things clearer.
I decided to start with DF because it was the easiest. Not much there of course but I do have a question for you DF. Were things made clearer for you? If so what did you get from that lynch?[/quote]

I think so, actually. I think it's very unlikely that Vomp is bad considering how that lynch went down. If one baddie is up for lynching, the baddies would try to get someone else lynched, not another member of their own team. Also, Liz has been promoting that idea, and also seemed to be defending Zomba a bit back then.

So I will *vote Liz*

And SVS, you asked before who my suspicions were besides Liz. It's obvious that you are not bad, and Vomp I mentioned already. I feel pretty civvie about a few others, but the question marks for me are Bass, Bullz, BWT, Dom, and JC. I think the other baddies are some combination of those.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Was everyone just waiting for someone else to place the first vote? :llama:

I did notice that early voters have a higher tendency to have a shorter lifespan. :lamia:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

@DF, you should take Bass off of your list.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

EBWOP: :llama:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Was everyone just waiting for someone else to place the first vote? :llama:

I did notice that early voters have a higher tendency to have a shorter lifespan. :lamia:
On Fridays I have a 3 hour lab class where you can leave as soon as you're finished, but nobody ever wants to be the first to walk out. Might be similar. For me, I just saw people were starting to vote and thought I may as well join in since I already knew who I wanted to vote for.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Bullzeye wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Was everyone just waiting for someone else to place the first vote? :llama:

On Fridays I have a 3 hour lab class where you can leave as soon as you're finished, but nobody ever wants to be the first to walk out. Might be similar. For me, I just saw people were starting to vote and thought I may as well join in since I already knew who I wanted to vote for.
Looks like a pattern for me lol. When I am finished with an exam or a lab, I don't waste any time, and leave when I'm finished. In my math classes, I am almost always the first person out the door.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 95

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Not really. I was intending to vote for Liz last night, but fell asleep and didn't get a chance to.

But that's okay. I think her claiming she's willing to give away her vote is the last final, desperate gasp from her. Still don't feel good about SVS, but I feel far worse about Liz after that.

Votes Liz
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Well, if she has any items now, I will be getting the first one. :llama:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

If she is successfully lynched, of course. :llama:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
And what do you think about Dom, the guy who has been hounding you more than I have?
Please, MM prove this. Cite your sources. Do some research. Expound on this point. Explain this.

Because it's a load of bullshit and you're likely bad too ;)
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dom wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Please, MM prove this. Cite your sources. Do some research. Expound on this point. Explain this.

Because it's a load of bullshit and you're likely bad too ;)
I am also busy. :llama:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 294

Post by rabbit8 »

Happy Easter.......

liz
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am outta here. I will be back to vote with a bare minimum post.

Happy Easter :)

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Have a good Easter.

Dom, I had a dream last night in which I voted for you in today's lynch. :llama:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 244
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

For right now Liz is the clear cut choice for me. I'm not considering anyone else to vote for today. I will wait a little longer though to see if something happens that's a bombshell about someone else. Probably won't happen today though cause not many people are around.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 95

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Have a good Easter.

Dom, I had a dream last night in which I voted for you in today's lynch. :llama:
Given this isn't in sarcasm orange, I have to ask...

Do you think Dom is potentially a baddie? And what have you seen that makes you think that? Because I don't see him being bad at all.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Have a good Easter.

Given this isn't in sarcasm orange, I have to ask...

Do you think Dom is potentially a baddie? And what have you seen that makes you think that? Because I don't see him being bad at all.
I don't really. I did at one point think he was bad, but I've since dropped the idea for the most part. :llama:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Well I'll be, Vompatti voted Turnip Head again. :llama:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Come on peeps, let's get those votes in. :llama:

Peeps...

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 244
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I think I've waited long enough for anything to change my mind so I'm going to go ahead and vote LizKeen.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”