The Host (Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
58%

Total votes: 12
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 222

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [NIGHT 7]

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote:And you should agree with everything we say, as we are awesome :noble:
about, not with. Sorry

I still haven't pick up on any role hint you've made, and I still think you're suspicious.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 452

Post by S~V~S »

Thats OK. If you are actually telling the truth, I feel much better :)

I thought I was pissing people off with my over the topness, but if you, who prolly knows me better than most anyone still alive, can say that, perhaps I was not so bad as all that. I was rather annoyed at the baddies the other day, and thought I got carried away. So you saying that makes me feel better.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 222

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote:Thats OK. If you are actually telling the truth, I feel much better :)

I thought I was pissing people off with my over the topness, but if you, who prolly knows me better than most anyone still alive, can say that, perhaps I was not so bad as all that. I was rather annoyed at the baddies the other day, and thought I got carried away. So you saying that makes me feel better.
I also have had some pretty bad tunnel vision this game so... :shrug2:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 244
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

voted Randolph St.

I do not think SVS is bad, nor Bass but I'm beginning to worry about TH whom I have seen as civ all game. TH or anyone else, how many times have you been targeted with a curse and targeted with silence? BTW who was silenced yesterday? I thought it was Elo the whole day but it wasn't.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Really, those two questions are for anybody not just TH. I just thought he'd know the most about how many times he's been targeted.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 267
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

I have been silenced twice. Day 3 and Day 6.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I also have been silenced twice. Last night & the other night, when I had the Epi Compliment thing. And both times I also got cursed, lol.
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 294

Post by rabbit8 »

Epi was cursed a few times.........
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 131

Post by thellama73 »

One hour to get those last PMs in.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 234
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Two curses here, I believe.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I had something stolen once, and I am positive there was a fail kill on me Night 2. I have never spoken to Oliver, though :(

Splints was silenced once, and I am fairly sure Golden was as well.
thellama73
Supatown

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler Polls

Post by thellama73 »

Where to, old spice?

Poll runs till Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:01:42 pm

Archer Ave.
Bass_the_Clever (14)
7%

Clark St.
Turnip Head (7), S~V~S (9)
14%

Randolph St.
Dom (3), Bullzeye (8), Long Con (11), juliets (12)
29%

Wabash Ave.
birdwithteeth11 (1)
7%

22nd St.
Vompatti (2)
7%

Someplace I can get a deep dish pizza.(Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
thellama73 (4), Epignosis (5), Metalmarsh89 (6), LizKeen (10), MovingPictures07 (13)
36%

Total votes : 14
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Day 8

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [DAY 8]

Post by S~V~S »

So... Faraday is alive and LC is dead?

I am not loving this tbh.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I'm not liking it either.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Sorry Long Con, I meant to RIP you. We shall avenge your untimely death.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

So, as far as I am concerned TH is off the table. I am not supporting a lynch of TH. There are a few other people I feel OK-ish about, but a few people mentioned TH in the night, which is why I specifically mention him :)

Who do you suspects, Juliets?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

@Llama, are we still able to make trades?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:@Llama, are we still able to make trades?
thellama73 wrote: How Items Work

Some items can be used to confer benefits, some cannot. Some items will be consumed when used, some will not. Most items can be stolen. When someone is lynched, all of the items they possess go to the people who voted for them, in order. So the first vote gets the first item, etc. When someone is NKed, whoever performed the kill gets the item. Items may not be voluntarily traded between players.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Oh, I meant the way you did it the other night. We tell you if we want to make a trade, you post it in the thread.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:Oh, I meant the way you did it the other night. We tell you if we want to make a trade, you post it in the thread.
Gotcha. That only happens at Snodgrass' auction house.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Gotcha :)
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

S~V~S wrote:So, as far as I am concerned TH is off the table. I am not supporting a lynch of TH. There are a few other people I feel OK-ish about, but a few people mentioned TH in the night, which is why I specifically mention him :)

Who do you suspects, Juliets?
I said i was concerned about TH, not that I suspect him. If you are sure he is good then that may be enough to clear him for me. Right now I am suspicious of DFaraday. His coming back to life seems like a power the doctor would have. It couldn't have been an item because those will have gone to the people who killed him (or person). I'll have to see what he has to say.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Indeed, I thought Faraday was bad initially. I thought the theory regarding his death being from the civs was a good one.

But yeah, not planning to vote for TH myself anytime soon :)
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 125

Post by Bullzeye »

I don't see why the baddies would have the ability to rezz though? As they're the only ones doing any killing, it seems quite redundant and kind of too obvious.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

The Doctor, possibly. Or other things we don;t know :shrug:

Who do you propose?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

S~V~S wrote:The Doctor, possibly. Or other things we don;t know :shrug:

Who do you propose?
I have no real opinion on DF. You could be right about him. I just don't think it makes sense.

How sure are you Dom is good? You've seemed to be okay with him, but lately I've been feeling a bit funny about him. Not to say I'd put a vote there, but I'd like to hear opinions on him. I thought he was good at first. I think your hints were far too obvious for him not to have picked up on though. BWT too. I think the poet may have had a point there but I'd have to reread him. I feel like a lot of people are being very blendy in this game, and there is probably at least one baddie among them. There are three or four people I think are civ or civ friendly, everyone else is a question mark.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

DF, maybe this is obvious but i would like to hear your explanation for your rezz. Though it might not be a rezz cause the paper said you never died you just tricked everyone. Can you tell us what you know about that and why we shouldn't believe it was baddie behavior?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 179

Post by Black Rock »

RIP LC. Welcome back DFaraday. I'm looking forward to hearing what happened with you. :)
ImageImage
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Bullzeye wrote:
S~V~S wrote: Now, re this "us" thing of Doms. That is an astonishingly quibbly question, lol. I am not sure why bad Dom would pose it, especially to Juliets on Day One. I understood what she meant right off the bat, and when i first read that question it raised my brow a bit. Again, not sure why bad Dom would ask it. Then not sure why civ Dom would ask it, either.
Kinda reminded me of the Pokemon game where he decided I was his prime suspect because I'd asked a question (I think about the NK?) that I'd have already known the answer to if I was bad. We were both civs. Sometimes I think Dom has... interesting reasons to question/suspect people (I usually only think this when it's me, tbf) but he's not unique in that way. I'm still feeling pretty okay about him right now.
S~V~S wrote:I don't love self voting either, like LC says (if he did not say it in this game, he said it in another) it's an easy way to set yourself up for no accountability when you ARE a baddie. And I can understand that. When I first started playing, like many people, my civvie game was very distinct from my baddie game. Most people in that situation try to make their baddie game more like their civvie game. I did the opposite. I took a lot of lynches in civvie games, but it set me up for the old "but she acts like this bad or good" chestnut for quite a while until the aggression started creeping back into my civvie game, and more hosts started running one Mafia games. Hosts, y u do that?
I don't usually mind or care about self-voting, especially on day one, but we do have a baddie who gains power from votes (do we even know what that means?). It might be something worth bearing in mind. Not everyone who self-votes can be that baddie, but it's still a possibility for someone.
S~V~S wrote:This is a Llama game. Want to hear a helluva lot more from Mongoose. Quiet Mongoose is scary Mongoose. Other than the self vote, I want to hear more from MM~ is he posting content, or snappy comebacks & jokes? Who does Bullz suspect? I don't recall anything BWT has said, like at all.
Good question! Hopefully I'll let you know somewhere in the course of this post. Am catching up and quoting/responding to things as I go.
rabbit8 wrote: Because my other thought would be BF. Who does not consider all roles when they get info. Baddies with an agenda, or....................civvies who are too gung ho to actually think before they post. So this one is, meh.
Good point. It's why I don't currently think BF is bad. I just think he's a 'gung ho' misguided civ who has a different way of thinking to many of our community. Doesn't make him bad, but looking at the poll I'm one of only a few who think that way.
Zomberella12 wrote:
blindfaeth wrote:Oh well, if people are interested in lynching me I suppose I'll share what I know. At least if I die, SVS won't be able to lie to you about whose will it is. It is Zomberellas will. The reason I did not come after her in the thread as many of you suggested is because she was literally absent for so long. Which I think is oddly convenient, but whatever. Final thoughts, I think dom is bad, he's only analytical like this when he has a team. I think epi and bills are bad. Think SVS is misguided. Good luck
Well, I think BF ruined my role. Thanks, for that. Civvie or not, you blew it!
Does anyone else think if Zomb were actually the baddie BF is so sure she is, her team would've coached her a better response than this?
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Epig said it before, it was convenient for BF that the "name" on the will was someone who hadn't been around to discuss or defend herself. BF pointed it out as baddie behavior, but I feel like we already know why Zomba wasn't around, and it speaks nothing of alignment. And on that note, I didn't post at all until about the same time Zomba did, and nobody's pointing fingers at me for it. :shrug:

I would find it more believable that the player's role name would be listed on the will rather than the player name.

Linki: Hi Bullzeye.
Hi! You make some good points here. A quite quiet person might be expected to not actually show up and defend themselves in the time it would take for them to be bandwagoned after being "outed". I also don't think being quiet is baddie behaviour anyway. In fact, when I'm bad I feel more compelled to post. As a solo civvie I'm only letting myself down if I don't post but when I have teammates of any alignment I feel like I'd be letting everyone down by not being around. Also agree re: the player's role name. I don't see Llama giving away the name of a baddie for free.
S~V~S wrote:What would be interesting is if she really was the Millionaire. Then by mentioning her name, BF would be getting her votes, but her lynch is far from a done deal. He did not mention her name until he had several votes. So if she is that role, BF would actually be helping her get some votes, which her role could use if she is not lynched. And if she was lynched, he would get tons of cred.

When life hands you lemons, make lemonade, right?
There is also the fact that if they were both working together, there are enough anti-infodump people to ensure that she'd probably be safe for a few days to gather just a small number of votes - not enough to kill her but enough to charge up a baddie's power. I dunno though. I don't think I actually believe that's what has happened at all, just throwing stuff out there.
Dom wrote: I mean we're entering a world with many glasses of wine that are just sitting there to be drunk.
Sounds like a fun world to live in!
Dom wrote:
blindfaeth wrote:Don't be sorry, please pile on the votes, I would rather die than talk to walls
Why is everyone who disagrees with you a wall?
Why won't you provide evidence for your "suspicion" of me?
If it's anything like his "evidence" against me, I wouldn't worry. I still don't think BF is bad. He's not helpful, but that doesn't make him bad.

Not sure who to actually vote for. I can see how MM or any self-voter could be bad but they can't all be and there's not much else to go on in that debate. I do think it's odd how Liz voted for Zomb without comment and seemingly without considering the range of alternative explanations but I don't feel strongly enough about that. I will spend some time considering where to put my vote, but I'm aware of how little time is actually left.

Linki - agree with TH, giving up doesn't help anyone at all.

Subtle Zomba defence?

Bullzeye wrote:So I said the other day I think at least one of the group that included MM/TH/LC/Epi was bad. Given TH's silence, I'm less inclined to vote him. So basically I guess I think one of LC or Epi is bad and with 10 minutes to vote I've not got the time to read them both properly. In the debate between the two, I feel like LC is coming off better. So I'm gonna put my completely inconsequential vote on Epig, and give both a proper read through tomorrow.

This is when Zomba was lynched. Distancing Bullz?

You voted for Liz 11 when Epi was lynched. :smoky:

RIP LC. But we need to get shit rolling. We are just going by not making cases on people and the baddies are reaping the benefits from us resting on our laurels.

DF crap is something weird. I want to hear from him too.

But Bullz Reading you more and I'm actually getting the baddie vibe. :suspish:
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Bullz you have been very careful to be in the middle of the lynches when civvies are getting steamrolled. The two other times...not so much. :eye: :eye:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Rest in peace LC :( And welcome back DF, you got some 'splainin' to do!

Bullzeye, I have been leaning civ for Dom recently simply because he hasn't picked up on SVS's hints. I feel like that's something the baddies wouldn't be able to miss. But idk, maybe I'm reading the situation the wrong way :shrug: Dom seems like he has tunnel vision which I usually associate with civvieness. I'm not really sure where to look atm though. Dom, if you're wrong about me and SVS, where else would you look then?

Linki. Oh snap rabbit comes out swinging against Bullz :eek:
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Turnip Head wrote:Rest in peace LC :( And welcome back DF, you got some 'splainin' to do!

Bullzeye, I have been leaning civ for Dom recently simply because he hasn't picked up on SVS's hints. I feel like that's something the baddies wouldn't be able to miss. But idk, maybe I'm reading the situation the wrong way :shrug: Dom seems like he has tunnel vision which I usually associate with civvieness. I'm not really sure where to look atm though. Dom, if you're wrong about me and SVS, where else would you look then?

Bullz picked up on hints, easily...... :ponder:
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Bullzeye wrote:So, forgetting the potential slip discussion which seems to have sprung up during the course of reading her older posts, there are a few things that concern me about Liz. She sometimes seems to reach odd conclusions about things and I feel like she tries to cause confusion with some of her posts:
LizKeen wrote:I feel like the Celestials and the mafia are voting the same people. I can see why the mafia would do it but is there some reasoning the Celestials would do it? Either that or there's some recruited folk.
For instance, this whole post just feels like fear-mongering to me. One the one hand "The neutrals are working with the baddies!" and on the other "The baddies have recruited people!". No supporting evidence to either claim, but one or the other is happening.
LizKeen wrote: Is there usually this much requoting in Syndicate games? I'm really wondering if it's a mafia tactic just to be a massive distraction. If so then you're doing well.
I questioned the intent behind this ages ago, as did others, and I don't think anyone got a response.
LizKeen wrote:I think the simple solution is we're going to have to come up for new words for theory and Possibility, for clarification purposes. :srsnod:

Speaking of which, has anyone theorized the possibility the millionaire could gain more power to recruit?
Baseless speculation, but again reads like fear-mongering as well. Trying to make people afraid of recruits so that nobody is really safe to trust any more? Maybe I'm the only one who sees it this way, or maybe I'm not explaining it right, but it feels odd to me. Some of her explanations for her votes also don't ring true with me.
LizKeen wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Why?
Because I couldn't get past that he had the elephant charm and I didn't understand why anyone would want to steal that item.
Really? Not even a Celestial? We can't know for sure that he was one but I think it's a safe bet. She's not the only DP voter in the pack, but I do think there was a really good explanation for why DP might've had the charm. So good in fact, that it's probably why he's dead now.
LizKeen wrote: Like you pointed out, I voted early because it was either that or chance missing another vote and at that point I had no way of knowing how the lynch was going to go. The suspicion at that point seemed to be me or Zomberella so a vote on Vompatti wouldn't have made sense. If you look at the posts you 'll see I wasn't back that day before the vote. Given how many votes he got that day and that post he made yesterday I think it may be a very good thing he didn't get any more votes. It seems he actually wants them. And actually my suspect list hasn't changed much, if at all. My only problem is there's about 7 people on it and there's supposedly only 4 mafia left.
Vomp quite regularly plays the way he is playing here, and is often lynched for it. 9 times out of 10 he's not even bad. It would be a huge coincidence then, if he was the millionaire. Even so, you believe he is bad but have an arsenal of excuses for why you don't vote for him. You say you've got 7 suspects but I feel like you've only ever mentioned 3 who are still alive: SVS, Vomp, Epi. Please correct me if I'm wrong, or feel free to name the other 4.
LizKeen wrote:
S~V~S wrote:There is something bothering me after reading your posts, I have to read again and try to put the posts in context, and make them fit with your voting record.
Make them fit? Just to make me look bad?
This feels like a NO U to a post that wasn't even that accusatory.
LizKeen wrote: Vompatti as I've said twice now seems to want to be voted for. Which could explain his useless odd posts. No, I won't vote for him at least not right now because either he's the millionaire or for some reason wants us to think that. If he is is the millionaire then by my count he has 8 votes already (that could explain the day 1 self-vote) and who knows how much power and if one of those powers is the ability to avoid a lynch I don't want to waste a vote AND give him more power.
If you're so suspicious of Vomp, when will you vote him? He's probably not getting NKed any time soon if he's not bad, and if he is bad then you obviously know we need him lynched at some point. So when? Ever?
LizKeen wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:What is your opinion on Liz?
My opinion on Liz is that I think you're right, and she's as bad as they come. I'm surprised she hasn't been lynched yet.
Wow really? No reciprocal benefit of the doubt? Ok then.
Touched on this previously, but I'm going to mention it again. Seems like she was expecting trust or some kind of defense from MM for not going after him.

This post was made when things could have gone either way on LIZ EPI. Bullz votes for Liz......pretty early.

It was a pretty good case. Setting Liz up even if Epi was lynched that day.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Just checked and When Bullz voted for Epi it was the earliest vote in a lynch he has ever made. Looks like he has been trying to hide his vote. The only other time he voted earlier was when Liz was lynched. But that was a given after the case he made to save Epi, which failed.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Nice analysis rabbit. I look forward to Bullzeye's responses, I think you've made some good points.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 42

Post by DFaraday »

*Sits up*

Wot hoppen?

L O S T

In seriousness though, I honestly have no idea how this happened. I just knew I'd be "dead" for a day and night, then come back. As far as I know it has nothing to do with my role. Sorry if that's not a satisfying answer, but it's all I know.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Interesting :ponder: Sounds plausible, but ultimately what would be the benefit of such an occurrence? Who benefits from your temporary death?
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 42

Post by DFaraday »

Turnip Head wrote:Interesting :ponder: Sounds plausible, but ultimately what would be the benefit of such an occurrence? Who benefits from your temporary death?
No clue. It seems like in effect it was similar to a silencing, but sustained for a night period as well. I guess it took me out of discussion and targeting for awhile, but it's not like I was a major topic of discussion prior to being "rezzed". Now I'm the number one talking point, so, thanks for that, whoever did this. :p

In other news, my list of suspects hasn't changed much. I think Rabbit makes some good points on Bullz, whom I had been wanting to look at already. I'm not feeling quite as civvie about Dom as TH seems to, but he's not done anything super alarming either. I'm feeling a little uneasy about BWT too, I almost forgot he was playing when I was going through players in my mind.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

rabbit8 wrote:
Subtle Zomba defence?
Not really subtle at all. At the time I thought it was quite a good point, and it stuck with me til Zomb was lynched. With all the arguments against her, I just thought a baddie team would've helped her defend better than she did. Especially since she wasn't actually the millionaire. Obviously I was wrong about her, but as I say that one point came up every time I thought about the case.
Bullzeye wrote:So I said the other day I think at least one of the group that included MM/TH/LC/Epi was bad. Given TH's silence, I'm less inclined to vote him. So basically I guess I think one of LC or Epi is bad and with 10 minutes to vote I've not got the time to read them both properly. In the debate between the two, I feel like LC is coming off better. So I'm gonna put my completely inconsequential vote on Epig, and give both a proper read through tomorrow.
Rabbit8 wrote:This is when Zomba was lynched. Distancing Bullz?

If I wanted to distance, why not just vote Zomb. Yeah, I voted Liz a few times because I thought she was really suspicious. As did a number of others.
rabbit8 wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Rest in peace LC :( And welcome back DF, you got some 'splainin' to do!

I'm sorry but this
S~V~S wrote:Really?

Worst baddies ever, Day 6, and the only actual civvie they killed came back, lol. In my opinion of course Image

@Llama~ if a team is eliminated, will the thread be told?

RIP, Splints.

So who are we gonna lynch?
Is pretty damned obvious. It's only the first one that came to mind too. The constant defences of TH, and everything between Sophie's lynch and Splints' death make it pretty clear what she's pretty much claiming to be.
rabbit8 wrote: This post was made when things could have gone either way on LIZ EPI. Bullz votes for Liz......pretty early.

I voted Liz because I suspected Liz. Her being civ doesn't change the fact that a lot of her behaviours were very suspicious. I wasn't the first to suspect her, and the case I made wasn't pulled out of my ass in hope of defending someone, it was based on careful reading. I chose to go after her instead because it was something I felt strongly about.
rabbit8 wrote:Just checked and When Bullz voted for Epi it was the earliest vote in a lynch he has ever made. Looks like he has been trying to hide his vote. The only other time he voted earlier was when Liz was lynched. But that was a given after the case he made to save Epi, which failed.
How does one hide a vote when polls (and even posts for that matter) are recorded? I nearly always vote late, I like to see all the discussion of the day first. When I feel confident about someone, or if I have another commitment, I vote earlier. I don't remember why I voted Epi early but I probably had something else to be doing irl that would've made me miss the vote. This post makes a lot of assumptions and acts like they're all facts.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Not sure how I feel about this push at Bullz. There are some good points, tbh, but I have not really gotten a bad feel from him. And I watch him pretty carefully. He is someone who deals with what he's got, or doesn't. So I am interested in hearing his thoughts about pretty much everyone else before I make a decision about that.

I may be back a bit late tonight, after work I have to stop at the store. A friend of mine was sold a necklace, and does not like it as much as the giver thought might be the case. My friend wants their money back, if possible. Let's see how that goes :)
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Well Bullz after that defense I still think you're bad.
S~V~S wrote:Not sure how I feel about this push at Bullz. There are some good points, tbh, but I have not really gotten a bad feel from him. And I watch him pretty carefully. He is someone who deals with what he's got, or doesn't. So I am interested in hearing his thoughts about pretty much everyone else before I make a decision about that.

I may be back a bit late tonight, after work I have to stop at the store. A friend of mine was sold a necklace, and does not like it as much as the giver thought might be the case. My friend wants their money back, if possible. Let's see how that goes :)

So what you're saying iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssss, Bullz is bad. Because lets face it your feels this game, SUCK. :nicenod:

When are you going to hunt some baddies SVS? You keep defending everyone who flips bad and are role claiming, I'm disappointed. :disappoint:
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Bullzeye wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:
Subtle Zomba defence?
Not really subtle at all. At the time I thought it was quite a good point, and it stuck with me til Zomb was lynched. With all the arguments against her, I just thought a baddie team would've helped her defend better than she did. Especially since she wasn't actually the millionaire. Obviously I was wrong about her, but as I say that one point came up every time I thought about the case.

Sure.......You have been wrong a lot. So have we all, b ut when you look at YOU'RE voting record it paitns a bad picture.
Rabbit8 wrote:This is when Zomba was lynched. Distancing Bullz?

If I wanted to distance, why not just vote Zomb. Yeah, I voted Liz a few times because I thought she was really suspicious. As did a number of others.

Zomba was getting lynched. You knew this. You can look like a dumb civvie and distance yourself from Epi at the same time. Then when you try to help Epi out later it does not look so bad.
rabbit8 wrote:

I'm sorry but this
S~V~S wrote:Really?

Worst baddies ever, Day 6, and the only actual civvie they killed came back, lol. In my opinion of course Image

@Llama~ if a team is eliminated, will the thread be told?

RIP, Splints.

So who are we gonna lynch?
Is pretty damned obvious. It's only the first one that came to mind too. The constant defences of TH, and everything between Sophie's lynch and Splints' death make it pretty clear what she's pretty much claiming to be.

It's not that obvious, IMO.
rabbit8 wrote: This post was made when things could have gone either way on LIZ EPI. Bullz votes for Liz......pretty early.

I voted Liz because I suspected Liz. Her being civ doesn't change the fact that a lot of her behaviours were very suspicious. I wasn't the first to suspect her, and the case I made wasn't pulled out of my ass in hope of defending someone, it was based on careful reading. I chose to go after her instead because it was something I felt strongly about.

I know you were not the first to suspect her, but you went hard after her once she was suspect and Epi was as well. You IMO tried to help Epi out of a jam. It did not work. Following others suspicions is a great baddie tactic. Jump in and then claim I was not the only one to suspect her. Had Epi not turned up baddie I would not even really think anything of this.
rabbit8 wrote:Just checked and When Bullz voted for Epi it was the earliest vote in a lynch he has ever made. Looks like he has been trying to hide his vote. The only other time he voted earlier was when Liz was lynched. But that was a given after the case he made to save Epi, which failed.
How does one hide a vote when polls (and even posts for that matter) are recorded? I nearly always vote late, I like to see all the discussion of the day first. When I feel confident about someone, or if I have another commitment, I vote earlier. I don't remember why I voted Epi early but I probably had something else to be doing irl that would've made me miss the vote. This post makes a lot of assumptions and acts like they're all facts.
You near always vote late, except when trying to save Epi or be consistent with your Liz vote because if you had not been consistent your vote to save Epi would have looked worse. I have other things to do in reall life too, I just don't use it as an excuse in my defense. Baddies do all the time though. Players should look at the polls, you votes are very suspect.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

rabbit8 wrote: Sure.......You have been wrong a lot. So have we all, b ut when you look at YOU'RE voting record it paitns a bad picture.
Am I the only person with a bad voting record? Is yours so perfect?
rabbit8 wrote:Zomba was getting lynched. You knew this. You can look like a dumb civvie and distance yourself from Epi at the same time. Then when you try to help Epi out later it does not look so bad.
Voting Vomp would've been the better way to protect one of my teammates. When I want to save someone, I save them properly.
rabbit8 wrote:I know you were not the first to suspect her, but you went hard after her once she was suspect and Epi was as well. You IMO tried to help Epi out of a jam. It did not work. Following others suspicions is a great baddie tactic. Jump in and then claim I was not the only one to suspect her. Had Epi not turned up baddie I would not even really think anything of this.
In your opinion. Sums the whole thing up. I wasn't following other people's suspicions, I took the case on her and built it up. I'll accept blame for her lynch if you want but it doesn't make me bad.
rabbit8 wrote:You near always vote late, except when trying to save Epi or be consistent with your Liz vote because if you had not been consistent your vote to save Epi would have looked worse. I have other things to do in reall life too, I just don't use it as an excuse in my defense. Baddies do all the time though. Players should look at the polls, you votes are very suspect.
Rabbit, I think the last time I played with you was at least two years ago. I ALWAYS vote late if possible. Literally every game I've ever played, if the poll ends at a reasonable hour for me, I will vote late. Unless there's someone I really suspect and know that my opinion won't be changed. I haven't tried to save anybody this game. Saying I have other things to do isn't an excuse, its the truth. I'm at uni, I spend half my life going out and getting pissed. Sometimes that means I have to vote early in mafia games so I don't miss the deadline.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Bullzeye wrote:
rabbit8 wrote: Sure.......You have been wrong a lot. So have we all, b ut when you look at YOU'RE voting record it paitns a bad picture.
Am I the only person with a bad voting record? Is yours so perfect?
rabbit8 wrote:Zomba was getting lynched. You knew this. You can look like a dumb civvie and distance yourself from Epi at the same time. Then when you try to help Epi out later it does not look so bad.
Voting Vomp would've been the better way to protect one of my teammates. When I want to save someone, I save them properly.
rabbit8 wrote:I know you were not the first to suspect her, but you went hard after her once she was suspect and Epi was as well. You IMO tried to help Epi out of a jam. It did not work. Following others suspicions is a great baddie tactic. Jump in and then claim I was not the only one to suspect her. Had Epi not turned up baddie I would not even really think anything of this.
In your opinion. Sums the whole thing up. I wasn't following other people's suspicions, I took the case on her and built it up. I'll accept blame for her lynch if you want but it doesn't make me bad.
rabbit8 wrote:You near always vote late, except when trying to save Epi or be consistent with your Liz vote because if you had not been consistent your vote to save Epi would have looked worse. I have other things to do in reall life too, I just don't use it as an excuse in my defense. Baddies do all the time though. Players should look at the polls, you votes are very suspect.
Rabbit, I think the last time I played with you was at least two years ago. I ALWAYS vote late if possible. Literally every game I've ever played, if the poll ends at a reasonable hour for me, I will vote late. Unless there's someone I really suspect and know that my opinion won't be changed. I haven't tried to save anybody this game. Saying I have other things to do isn't an excuse, its the truth. I'm at uni, I spend half my life going out and getting pissed. Sometimes that means I have to vote early in mafia games so I don't miss the deadline.
1: No you're not the only person with a bad voting record. But yours is the most suspicious.
2: Nah, That would have put you and Epi in the same boat. And you both would have look really bad once we finally lynched Zomba, which was going to happen. Better to spit the vote and take the chance at a tie like you and Epi did.
3: Of course its my opinion that's how the whole game is played. You came in after the lynch was going to be between Epi and Liz, you made a case on Epi, you tried to help him out. IN MY OPINION. of course.
4: Or course, you always vote late unless you are trying to help save EPI, like your votes this game. Uni may play a part, but you have voted early twice this game. Once to save Epi, then to keep it rolling by voting Liz again to get her lynched. It looks bad.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

3: Of course its my opinion that's how the whole game is played. You came in after the lynch was going to be between Epi and Liz, you made a case on LIZ, you tried to help him out. IN MY OPINION. of course.

I said EPi, but it was Liz, or this whole conversation would be a moot point anyway. My whole case here hinges on if people think Bullz was trying to help Epi out that lynch and splitting his vote to distance from Zomba and Epi.

The facts are we have not found baddies so the distancing has been pretty good. Now I'm looking at this game from this perspective.

I think you have played a very good baddie game and there is very little to find.

So I also think a low poster is bad with you. Canuck? DF?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Funny you mention low posters being bad, I think there's at least one or two quiet/blendy baddies. Blendy doesn't = low poster but I intend to look at a number of people I think meet one or both of those classifications today. Of course, since you've decided I'm bad you'll disregard everything I say but perhaps others won't.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Bullzeye wrote:Funny you mention low posters being bad, I think there's at least one or two quiet/blendy baddies. Blendy doesn't = low poster but I intend to look at a number of people I think meet one or both of those classifications today. Of course, since you've decided I'm bad you'll disregard everything I say but perhaps others won't.

I never do that. I was all for lynching SVS really early, then later as well, I listened. Now if she is fake role claiming I will be pissed of course. Don't make assumptions you can't back up. :p
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

One other thing I fell like JC as been getting a free pass. She has been jumping on every bandwagon, almost.

She voted for MM day 1, BF was lynched bandwagon style. She voted MM day 2, bandwagon. She jumped to vote Vomps over Zomba. She voted Epi after Bullz and it looked like Epi was getting lynched at that point.

Not to good looking. But I think we could find baddie things about everyone, me included since we have sucked as town.

I want more discussion even if you're accusing me people. :)
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

rabbit, I will re-read Bullz today and pay special attention to what seems to be an attempt not to lynch Epi.

DF, if you had to guess what do you think happened to you?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”