the secret role!! (non-players + dead)
75%

Total votes: 8
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 132

Re: Last Man Standing 3 [Day 1]

Post by S~V~S »

Now see, I thought he was laughing at you for the same reason.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 129

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Ask yourselves this:

Why would I gun for someone on Day 1 if all I'm supposed to do is survive?
Because in this context, lying low will get you lynched. Becasue you enjoy being the puppeteer rather than the puppet, so you ALWAYS try to control threads.

I never understood that mindset; just having to survive means winning > playing. And I don't play that way, and I don't think you do, either. So that question is a null, imo.
I can lie low without getting lynched. Please.

I am doing what I'm doing because I think I'm right. Dispute that all you want.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 46
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

@Boo: I agree with the analysis that people might take advantage of "alliances" for WIFOM purposes, but what are your particular reasons for thinking LC is a killer? I'd be interested in pursuing that line of questioning. Tbh I think it's way more productive to hunt out NKers than players who might have BTSC.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 51

Post by fingersplints »

I've stopped asking myself why you would do anything. :p
Gro-oo-ovy
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

Because in this context, lying low will get you lynched. Becasue you enjoy being the puppeteer rather than the puppet, so you ALWAYS try to control threads.

I never understood that mindset; just having to survive means winning > playing. And I don't play that way, and I don't think you do, either. So that question is a null, imo.

Cool. You might be right. Or not. It's the boy who cried wolf, lol. You do this whole "I KNOW IT FOR THE FACT JACK" thing pretty much every game. It wears thin.

Nutella brings up a good point; all this discussion of whether or not Bullz has BTS has totally eclipsed other discussion.
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

nutella wrote:@Boo: I agree with the analysis that people might take advantage of "alliances" for WIFOM purposes, but what are your particular reasons for thinking LC is a killer? I'd be interested in pursuing that line of questioning. Tbh I think it's way more productive to hunt out NKers than players who might have BTSC.
Because he blindly followed someone, agreeing to vote how he was told. That isn't what he did, and he knew that, so clearly he doesn't actually care about the alliance very much. But being in it (supposedly) gives him allies, and killing those allies is easy to get away with.

Epi on the otherhand makes more sense. He's going to hard on Bullz (he doesn't give a shit if what he's saying is true), he's just trying to find allies by getting people to vote with him. It's a voting bloc without being a voting bloc.

Then there's Dana, where everything she's said about voting is clearly bullshit, since she voted for me for 'making sense'. So I'll probably vote for her tomorrow, since none of us can ever trust her. She joined an alliance (like LC), hasn't followed through with it, but has also been contradicting herself all over the place. She's the first person who has made it clear that even if you make a deal with her, she won't keep up her end.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

Cool. You might be right. Or not. It's the boy who cried wolf, lol. You do this whole "I KNOW IT FOR THE FACT JACK" thing pretty much every game. It wears thin.

Nutella brings up a good point; all this discussion of whether or not Bullz has BTS has totally eclipsed other discussion.
There was little other discussion going on. I waited until other discussion was had, so don't give me that.

And the boy who cried wolf? Am I the boy or the wolf?

Or the town?

I know you like to spite me. I use that to my advantage from time to time. :dark:
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Oh, and I don't agree with the NKers being the higher priority LA. NKers won't be targeting people who they think have BTSC, because one of the pairs redirects any attempted NK back on the killer. So our only way to kill people with BTSC (if there are any hints that they leave for us to find them) is to lynch them. Now, we can also lie about who we think has BTSC, to try and trick NKers into NKing someone with BTSC and getting themself killed, but that's a different issue.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

There was little other discussion going on. I waited until other discussion was had, so don't give me that.

Or the town?

I know you like to spite me. I use that to my advantage from time to time. :dark:
You are the boy. And you do it alot; you come in and say whatever and try to run the thread. Trying to spin it around on me doesn't change that. And I don't like to "spite" you. I pretty much disagree with you 90% of the time, and the fact that we both are *Always Right* people does not help. I enjoy challenging you, yes. Spiting you? No.

You may be right about Bullz :shrug: but I would still rather have him around than someone who made 3 posts in 2 days.
Nisani
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Nisani »

Why did I give everyone information about this game?

This is why: because I would like the plague gone. This is about saving the town from the most dangerous mechanic that exists in the game. I think we can all agree that it's better to have one less gun pointed at you, and the Plague is a particularly large gun.

There are more secrets in this fine town. I cannot promise to deliver all of them to you-- indeed, some of them might be so complex that only our brilliant host Enrique could comprehend them-- but it is in my best interests to help you. I have seen the allegations against my integrity, and though obviously I am hurt, it is all of us that should be afraid-- because these allegations perpetuate the mindset that information should be kept secret. Let us help one another, for the benefit of fighting the common enemy.

In the interest of keeping this town cooperative, I am voting for boo. I see that the other members of Delta Squadron have done the same-- I approve of these actions. I will formally commend my new comrades Dana and Long Con for joining the squadron-- which I am grateful for. I would also like to extend an invitation to G-Man-- if you choose to join us, you will be welcomed with open arms.

Now, to comment on other matters. Epignosis is far too confident in his "read" on Bullzeye for my liking. Betting one's life on certain information is one thing, but the stakes he is putting up are far too high. Other elements are at play here. In response to this, I, as the leader of Delta Squadron, would like to formally condemn Epignosis for working against Town interests. I will also call upon Squadron members, as well as any other civilians who support our cause, to protect Bullzeye. He must stay alive.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Nisani wat
there are no Town interests
there are no civilians
what are your motives :eye:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

There is no "town". We're all wild cards, and the fact that you keep mentioning the town as if it is a real thing bothers me.

Linki
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

Or the town?

You are the boy. And you do it alot; you come in and say whatever and try to run the thread. Trying to spin it around on me doesn't change that. And I don't like to "spite" you. I pretty much disagree with you 90% of the time, and the fact that we both are *Always Right* people does not help. I enjoy challenging you, yes. Spiting you? No.

You may be right about Bullz :shrug: but I would still rather have him around than someone who made 3 posts in 2 days.
Fair enough.

Then you can see why you among all people frustrate me so.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 45

Post by Bullzeye »

Epignosis wrote: What?

You've picked up on my tells?

What are those tells?

Can you cite evidence?

Now I'm a dangerous killer?

:haha:

Come on folks.

This is textbook shit.

Bullzeye has BTSC, and now he's nervous.
As SVS even pointed out, I'm now just making fun of you. The fact you took it seriously makes it even more funny to me.
nutella wrote:

That's a good question. Why do you even care who gets lynched? It's LMS. Do you have something to gain from Bullz getting lynched? :suspish:
He does now, because if I survive I'm probably going to keep trying to get him lynched until one of us is dead.
S~V~S wrote:Now see, I thought he was laughing at you for the same reason.
100% correct :)

Linki - Well Nisani, I still don't understand you, but if you want to encourage people to protect me then you're all right in my book.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Bullzeye wrote:

What are those tells?

Can you cite evidence?

Come on folks.

This is textbook shit.

As SVS even pointed out, I'm now just making fun of you. The fact you took it seriously makes it even more funny to me.
nutella wrote:

That's a good question. Why do you even care who gets lynched? It's LMS. Do you have something to gain from Bullz getting lynched? :suspish:
He does now, because if I survive I'm probably going to keep trying to get him lynched until one of us is dead.

Linki - Well Nisani, I still don't understand you, but if you want to encourage people to protect me then you're all right in my book.
I'm so right about you.
Nisani
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Nisani »

nutella wrote:Nisani wat
there are no civilians
There is chaos, represented by the Plague. There is order, represented by the diligence Enrique puts into hosting his mafia games. The Town is interested in order.
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

Epignosis wrote:
Dana wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Dana wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Ah ah ah. I don't give a shit about Made.

Notice how I picked you out of everybody? Notice how you didn't have any votes or attention at the time? I'm not trying to save Made. I'm trying to lynch you.
Okay nevermind now I'm just completely confused.
It's okay- I wasn't going to answer your question about tells anyway. I never do.
Then how do you expect people to believe you? Without any explanations or evidence you're just making empty claims.
I don't expect people to believe me. It's Day 1. Made has a few votes, so he'll die, because that's how stuff on this site goes: Dick around until a few hours before the deadline, and pick whoever has the most votes because it ain't you. If it works like that in a regular game, how much more will it work in Last Man Standing? :shrug:

I'm not going to pull evidence from previous games to satisfy you on Day 1, sorry. If you don't want to take my word for it, fine. Not a problem. But are they "empty claims" as you think? I don't think so.

The fact that you voted boo just now with likewise no evidence (he's making sense) says volumes about you though. ;)
I didn't say anything about if Boo was bad or a killer or had btsc or anything like that. I didn't make any claims against Boo at all. I voted him mostly because he voted for the leader of my alliance.
boo wrote: Then there's Dana, where everything she's said about voting is clearly bullshit, since she voted for me for 'making sense'. So I'll probably vote for her tomorrow, since none of us can ever trust her. She joined an alliance (like LC), hasn't followed through with it, but has also been contradicting herself all over the place. She's the first person who has made it clear that even if you make a deal with her, she won't keep up her end.
Again, I voted for you because I trust Nisani as a person, and there's not really much else to go on in a game like this. I would definitely keep up a deal if I made one, I don't know why you think that I wouldn't.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Epignosis wrote: I'm so right about you.
You wish.

I hope you genuinely believe I have BTSC and aren't just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. You're so wrong that I'm going to use this as an example in future games of why people shouldn't listen to Epi.
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Nisani wrote:
nutella wrote:Nisani wat
there are no civilians
There is chaos, represented by the Plague. There is order, represented by the diligence Enrique puts into hosting his mafia games. The Town is interested in order.
This doesn't even make sense. You're saying their baddies in this game (Plague) and town/civvies, but you're saying that's the host. This is just such bullshit. But of course, because you're all damn fools, keeping this guy around somehow makes sense. :disappoint:
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

lol
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Dana wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Dana wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Dana wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Ah ah ah. I don't give a shit about Made.

Notice how I picked you out of everybody? Notice how you didn't have any votes or attention at the time? I'm not trying to save Made. I'm trying to lynch you.
Okay nevermind now I'm just completely confused.
It's okay- I wasn't going to answer your question about tells anyway. I never do.
Then how do you expect people to believe you? Without any explanations or evidence you're just making empty claims.
I don't expect people to believe me. It's Day 1. Made has a few votes, so he'll die, because that's how stuff on this site goes: Dick around until a few hours before the deadline, and pick whoever has the most votes because it ain't you. If it works like that in a regular game, how much more will it work in Last Man Standing? :shrug:

I'm not going to pull evidence from previous games to satisfy you on Day 1, sorry. If you don't want to take my word for it, fine. Not a problem. But are they "empty claims" as you think? I don't think so.

The fact that you voted boo just now with likewise no evidence (he's making sense) says volumes about you though. ;)
I didn't say anything about if Boo was bad or a killer or had btsc or anything like that. I didn't make any claims against Boo at all. I voted him mostly because he voted for the leader of my alliance.
boo wrote: Then there's Dana, where everything she's said about voting is clearly bullshit, since she voted for me for 'making sense'. So I'll probably vote for her tomorrow, since none of us can ever trust her. She joined an alliance (like LC), hasn't followed through with it, but has also been contradicting herself all over the place. She's the first person who has made it clear that even if you make a deal with her, she won't keep up her end.
Again, I voted for you because I trust Nisani as a person, and there's not really much else to go on in a game like this. I would definitely keep up a deal if I made one, I don't know why you think that I wouldn't.
No, you wouldn't because you already haven't by voting for me without Nisani having instructed you to.

But hey, all 3 of you in your alliance have already demonstrated you aren't going to follow through on deals you make, so you're interchangeably priorities 1-3 for me.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I wasn't laughing AT you, boo. you just made me lol ha ha
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Bullzeye wrote:
You wish.

I hope you genuinely believe I have BTSC and aren't just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. You're so wrong that I'm going to use this as an example in future games of why people shouldn't listen to Epi.
Do you know how many times I've heard that?

Do you know how many times I've been listened to?
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Epignosis wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
You wish.

A lot, I bet.

Not a lot, I bet. Because you're usually wrong.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Epignosis wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
You wish.

Probably too many.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Bullzeye wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
You wish.

Probably too many.
We'll see.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I am offering a favor to anyone who votes now for Bullzeye.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Epignosis wrote:I am offering a favor to anyone who votes now for Bullzeye.
I am offering a better favour to anyone who doesn't.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

boo wrote:No, you wouldn't because you already haven't by voting for me without Nisani having instructed you to.

But hey, all 3 of you in your alliance have already demonstrated you aren't going to follow through on deals you make, so you're interchangeably priorities 1-3 for me.
Actually, the goal of Delta Squadron is to act as a team and support each other. That's what I have seen happening.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Bullzeye wrote:
Oooh...a better one?

You're so rotten dude. Come on.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Bullzeye wrote:
I didn't vote for Bullzeye. I would like to call in the favour. Are you available this weekend?
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

I will offer a better, more interesting deal than anything Epi is apparently willing to do.

If at any point I die, if anyone who has one of the two roles that can res (or gets a prize) will promise to use it on me, I will make the same promise.

Conditions:
I'm not willing to extend the offer to: Nisani, LC, Dana, or Epi. Anyone who works with them is also out (so Eloh is also out already for voting with Epi).
If you die as Plague or someone with BTSC the deal is off (and likewise, if I die in any of those roles, I have no expectation of you).
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 43
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Ooooh, opposing favors! This just got interesting. Actually, it's been interesting the whole way through. I think I'll take up one of those offers. The question is, which one? :ponder:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Bullzeye wrote:Well Nisani, I still don't understand you, but if you want to encourage people to protect me then you're all right in my book.
Why don't you just join Delta Squadron? :noble:
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Long Con wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
I didn't vote for Bullzeye. I would like to call in the favour. Are you available this weekend?
I'm working on call for Residence Support at my uni until 8am on Saturday, and still need to renew my passport, so getting to Canada in time might be a bit of an issue but we can work something out I'm sure.

Linki LC - I already accepted Splints' offer and am too loyal to break away now.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

boo wrote:I will offer a better, more interesting deal than anything Epi is apparently willing to do.

If at any point I die, if anyone who has one of the two roles that can res (or gets a prize) will promise to use it on me, I will make the same promise.

Conditions:
I'm not willing to extend the offer to: Nisani, LC, Dana, or Epi. Anyone who works with them is also out (so Eloh is also out already for voting with Epi).
If you die as Plague or someone with BTSC the deal is off (and likewise, if I die in any of those roles, I have no expectation of you).
I can do this.
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Long Con wrote:
boo wrote:No, you wouldn't because you already haven't by voting for me without Nisani having instructed you to.

Actually, the goal of Delta Squadron is to act as a team and support each other. That's what I have seen happening.
Actually, the requirement of any Delta Squadron member was to vote how they were told to by Nisani. Neither you or Dana did so, which already undermined the authority of your supposed leader. So clearly he is ineffectual, and only went along with what the two of you did because to do otherwise would be to lose all credibility, and have his alliance crumble on Day 1. So none of you can be trusted, since not a single one you has kept your word (to one another), and you're supposed to be an alliance. If you can't keep your word to your allies, why would anyone who ever considers making a one off deal with you believe any of you would keep up your end? They wouldn't because you've already proved you won't. Since we can therefore never work with any of the three of you in good faith, we should kill you.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Bullzeye wrote:LC - I already accepted Splints' offer and am too loyal to break away now.
That's cool. Maybe you can help to form a bridge, a bond of friendship, between our two factions.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

boo wrote:
Long Con wrote:

Actually, the requirement of any Delta Squadron member was to vote how they were told to by Nisani. Neither you or Dana did so, which already undermined the authority of your supposed leader. So clearly he is ineffectual, and only went along with what the two of you did because to do otherwise would be to lose all credibility, and have his alliance crumble on Day 1. So none of you can be trusted, since not a single one you has kept your word (to one another), and you're supposed to be an alliance. If you can't keep your word to your allies, why would anyone who ever considers making a one off deal with you believe any of you would keep up your end? They wouldn't because you've already proved you won't. Since we can therefore never work with any of the three of you in good faith, we should kill you.
It was steadfast loyalty to our team that directed our votes, anyone can see that no matter how you try to taint it.
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Long Con wrote:
boo wrote:
Long Con wrote:

It was steadfast loyalty to our team that directed our votes, anyone can see that no matter how you try to taint it.
It was self-interest guised as loyalty, yes. But it wasn't loyalty. It was you breaching one of the most important requirements Nisani created, presumably in an effort to take control of your alliance out from under him, and have minions who will do your bidding, and who you can easily NK once you get them doing exactly what you want them to do, since it gives you excellent cover with the WIFOM.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

boo wrote:
Long Con wrote:
boo wrote:
Long Con wrote:

It was self-interest guised as loyalty, yes. But it wasn't loyalty. It was you breaching one of the most important requirements Nisani created, presumably in an effort to take control of your alliance out from under him, and have minions who will do your bidding, and who you can easily NK once you get them doing exactly what you want them to do, since it gives you excellent cover with the WIFOM.
I feel so naked. You're like Professor X, but with X-Ray Vision.

You're Professor X-Ray Vision.
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 102

Post by rabbit8 »

Take my son to the park and you guys decide cocaine time, fucking share bitches..... :hyper:
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Don't worry Bullz I wont vote for you.. will vote to save you... :noble:
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Black Rock »

Bullzeye wrote:

I'm voting Made to have this favour. Don't forget me.
ImageImage
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Made
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

I want a favor. I don't want to vote Made, even though he's pretty much a goner (and besides, I'd have to vote him eventually). Voting Nisani offers me no tangible favors thus far, even though he gives me the willies. So Epi, does that offer still stand? 'Cause I'll go for Bullz.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 152
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

What are those tells?

Can you cite evidence?

Come on folks.

This is textbook shit.

nutella wrote:

I'm so right about you.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nijuukyugou wrote:I want a favor. I don't want to vote Made, even though he's pretty much a goner (and besides, I'd have to vote him eventually). Voting Nisani offers me no tangible favors thus far, even though he gives me the willies. So Epi, does that offer still stand? 'Cause I'll go for Bullz.
Vote for Bullz. I'll honor your favor.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Done.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Voting for Nisani. He's acting too strangely. I think he's under some sort of a curse (based on the Enrique-praise in every post), but I don't think that it can explain everything about his odd behavior, and I perceive him as threatening. Though it seems my vote can only be symbolic at this point. Shame to see Made go for no reason :( (he probably just forgot to check the thread... poor guy)
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Side Missions”