58%

Total votes: 12
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 125

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [DAY 9]

Post by Bullzeye »

Dom wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:What is happening then, Dom? It certainly feels like I'm being bandwagoned by people who have no interest in reading my posts.
Who is your alternative then?
You have simply gotten angry that people have voted for you. You have yet to present a suspicion.
Yeah. I've gotten angry at people. Just sat here raging away. Definitely haven't ever tried to defend myself. Nobody has ignored me or not even bothered to give me a chance. There is no possible reason why I should be even slightly unhappy about this bandwagon.

I said where I wanted to look. I invited people to explain the Vomp case or discuss DFaraday. I haven't had a chance yet to properly look at anyone. I'm very busy. Now I don't see why I should even bother when I'd need to convince literally everyone who hasn't voted. I don't see that happening. JC has already said she'd probably follow SVS, and I think at least one other person is going to follow you.
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Vompatti »

I voted Bass because intuition.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I also don't see why it should be my responsibility to divert a bandwagon that has been directed at me. People should acknowledge that I am explaining why it is wrong and work with me to find a better option, rather than just mindlessly following unless I can come up with a bulletproof case against someone else - which will then be dismissed anyway by certain players who think I'm just desperate to deflect attention.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Fine, screw it. Vomp has now voted for a blatant civ (thanks to MM's vouch), after spending most of the game going after someone who also clearly wasn't bad. If we all think he's bad, lynch him instead. I'm officially stopping my 'hard defense' of him and encourage the remaining bandwagoners to divert their attention in his direction. *Votes Vomp*
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 42

Post by DFaraday »

Dom wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:What is happening then, Dom? It certainly feels like I'm being bandwagoned by people who have no interest in reading my posts.
You have simply gotten angry that people have voted for you. You have yet to present a suspicion.
DFaraday wrote:As it stands, the only people left I really feel could be the baddies are Bullz, Bass, BR, JC, Dom, and maybe Canuck. I'm feeling good (or at least neutral) about Rabbit, Vomp, and SVS, which leaves the baddies out of the pool I just mentioned.

I don't really have a strong feel for any of them in particular atm (I was looking at Bass, but that whole switch thing with MM has me wondering if he even could be bad). Since the case on Bullz was pretty good and there are a few ways BR's info could be wrong or made up, I'm going to *vote Bullz*
Did you read what Black Rock said?
I did...I'm not sure what you're getting at.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 244
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Bullzeye wrote:
Dom wrote:
Yeah. I've gotten angry at people. Just sat here raging away. Definitely haven't ever tried to defend myself. Nobody has ignored me or not even bothered to give me a chance. There is no possible reason why I should be even slightly unhappy about this bandwagon.

I said where I wanted to look. I invited people to explain the Vomp case or discuss DFaraday. I haven't had a chance yet to properly look at anyone. I'm very busy. Now I don't see why I should even bother when I'd need to convince literally everyone who hasn't voted. I don't see that happening. JC has already said she'd probably follow SVS, and I think at least one other person is going to follow you.
I said I was going to probably follow SVS beforeBR came forward with her information. I'm not sure what I'm going to do now. Others appear to be chalking the info up to bad info but I'm not ready to go with that yet.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 452

Post by S~V~S »

I'm an idiot this game tbh. Don't follow me,unless you have your OWN reasons for doing so Jules. And anyone else, really.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 179

Post by Black Rock »

Dom wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Dom wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Dom wrote:Actually, Bullz, I don't like that you are so against my vote, but ignored the questions/point I brought up earlier.
I had to double-check your posts to find out what you meant by this. Is that the circular argument thing? I didn't ignore it, I just wasn't sure if you expected a response and didn't know what to say. You're correct. It is a circular argument on both sides. My question in that case is who knows my intentions better - me, or Rabbit?

I'm sorry if my previous post annoyed you but it was made at 6am from my phone, having not long ago woken up and checking up on the game to find I'd gained yet another vote. It's not that I "don't like why" there is a case against me, it's that the case against me doesn't seem very good when you examine it properly and I feel my defenses are being largely ignored. I don't like that I got two votes as soon as the day began - granted Rabbit appears to be silenced but he's ignoring the fact that it may have been (and in fact was) a set up. SVS I feel just wanted to get revenge for TH and so voted for someone she thought had been after him without even checking that it was the case. If she had any actual suspicions of me she could have given me a chance to address them.

It is true though, that now I have 3 votes people will be coming in, seeing them, and joining the bandwagon without having to put in any input. Blendy civs and blendy baddies alike are going to pile onto me. As for BR, I don't know what to think about her. I don't know what she seems to have found out, and I don't know why she has. If she's telling the truth (and not a baddie trying to gain civ cred after my lynch by saying "I told you he wasn't bad!") then I'd like to hear more about it from her.
I disagree though... and I think your anger is telling.
Try defending yourself against people who blatantly don't give a shit that they're wrong about you, and then see how you feel.
That's not what's happening?
Black Rock wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Black Rock appears to be vouching for you.

Vouching is the wrong word. I received an item from a recent lynch. It allows me to get some BTSC conversation. In this conversation it seems two baddies are talking about pushing the lynch towards Bullz. They seemed joyous about it. Unless I'm being tricked it makes me think Bullz is not a baddie.
Could it be the Celestials?
It didn't sound like Celestials, it sounded uncaring of what the outcome might be.

I don't think it is old conversation. I only got it last night. Is there something I don't know that could lead to false info?
ImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 99

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

i voted I need to catch up sorry.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

And just as I predicted...
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 222

Post by Dom »

Bullzeye wrote:
Dom wrote:

But you didn't discuss any of those people. That only makes me more suspicious of you.
DFaraday wrote:
Dom wrote:
DFaraday wrote:As it stands, the only people left I really feel could be the baddies are Bullz, Bass, BR, JC, Dom, and maybe Canuck. I'm feeling good (or at least neutral) about Rabbit, Vomp, and SVS, which leaves the baddies out of the pool I just mentioned.

I don't really have a strong feel for any of them in particular atm (I was looking at Bass, but that whole switch thing with MM has me wondering if he even could be bad). Since the case on Bullz was pretty good and there are a few ways BR's info could be wrong or made up, I'm going to *vote Bullz*
So you voted for someone the baddies wanted to lynch AFTER it was revealed that the baddies want to lynch him?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

It doesn't matter any more Dom. I'm dead already. Bandwagon successful, GG baddies.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Which baddies? You keep saying this, who amongst the people who lynched you do you think are the baddies?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Well since this game has had more vouchers than a pile of gifts from distant relatives, not many. Maybe DF, I think the thing with him randomly dying but not being dead is weird and worth looking at. Rabbit was silenced to set me up, that much is obvious to me and will be to the rest of you shortly. I think the baddies are lurking in the shadows, letting the people dictating the game carry on doing so because they're not getting very much right and the rest of the flock is following them like good little sheep.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Dom wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Dom wrote:

But you didn't discuss any of those people. That only makes me more suspicious of you.
DFaraday wrote:
Dom wrote:

So you voted for someone the baddies wanted to lynch AFTER it was revealed that the baddies want to lynch him?
Didn't you do the same?

Well at this point I hope I was tricked. I hope my info WAS the Celestials and I'm hoping they know what they are talking about.
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

I voted for DF. I'm still not willing to let go of what I heard last night and vote for Bullz.
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

It doesn't matter who I vote at this point but I really want to believe BR's info is true. I don't have DF penciled in to any role and I'm still suspicious of that night he didn't die unless someone can explain it to me in a way that he comes out civ. So I'll join BR in a DF vote.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 131

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler Polls

Post by thellama73 »

Who Keeps Doing That?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:54:50 pm

Bass_the_Clever
Vompatti (11)
6%

Black Rock 2.0
No votes

Bullzeye
rabbit8 (2), S~V~S (4), Dom (7), DFaraday (10), Bass_the_Clever (13)
31%

Canucklehead
No votes

Dfaraday
Black Rock (15), juliets (16)
13%

Dom
No votes

juliets
No votes

rabbit8
No votes

S~V~S
No votes

Vompatti
Bullzeye (12)
6%

The Chicago Transit Authority (Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
thellama73 (1), Enrique (3), Epignosis (5), Made (6), LizKeen (8), fingersplints (9), MovingPictures07 (14)
44%

Total votes : 16
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 131

Post by thellama73 »

Night 9
Bullzeye has been lynched. He was Ivan Kassakoff.
You have 24 hours to send in your PMs.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Lucky me. Twice in ten minutes. Makes no difference, the civs have lost this game with their terrible play.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [NIGHT 9]

Post by juliets »

How unsportsmanlike.

I hate it that I was so naive about that info. But congratulations to all you who saw through it

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 103

Post by blindfaeth »

Oh look, I was right again :haha:

rezz pls
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 234
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

:DJ:
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 294

Post by rabbit8 »

Bullzeye wrote:Lucky me. Twice in ten minutes. Makes no difference, the civs have lost this game with their terrible play.

At least we got you! :noble:

:p
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

juliets wrote:How unsportsmanlike.

I hate it that I was so naive about that info. But congratulations to all you who saw through it

Do you believe BR is a civvie?
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

good for everyone.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

rabbit8 wrote:

I now have my doubts. Do you believe she is a baddie?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Bye Bullz~ sorry we suck :(
rabbit8 wrote:

Who had Liz' ear tubes? Can we establish a chain of custody for them? Becasue that was what allowed Liz to here snippets of BTS, right?
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

juliets wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:

I now have my doubts. Do you believe she is a baddie?

Could have been a bold save attempt. With things having gone their way all game I could see BR being a baddie. I don't think they thought Bullz was going to be lynched.

I'm also looking at Bass. I think Bass is a baddie at this point.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

S~V~S wrote:Bye Bullz~ sorry we suck :(
rabbit8 wrote:

Who had Liz' ear tubes? Can we establish a chain of custody for them? Becasue that was what allowed Liz to here snippets of BTS, right?

First vote for Liz.

Metalmarsh89 (6),

MM was killed the next night.

Baddies have ear tubes.

:smoky:
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Wait, they were stolen at some point, correct?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I thought Liz said someone stole them from her. There was a civvie thief, and a Celestial thief.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

S~V~S wrote:I thought Liz said someone stole them from her. There was a civvie thief, and a Celestial thief.

:shrug: After claiming you could hear shit I would lie they where stolen too. But I think this road might be a fruitless endeavor.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Eloh was Waldo, could have stolen them got lynched. I got an amber necklace from her for voting first.

What you get Dom?

If the celestials don't have then likely the civvies don't either.

Then there was LC who was NKed.......

Get anything JC......

Waldo could have up to what 6 items.....

Rabbit8 (7), Dom (9), Long Con (10), Elohcin (11), juliets (12), Black Rock (13), Bullzeye (14), S~V~S (15), Bass_the_Clever (16), birdwithteeth11 (17)
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 222

Post by Dom »

Black Rock wrote:
Didn't you do the same?

Well at this point I hope I was tricked. I hope my info WAS the Celestials and I'm hoping they know what they are talking about.
No?
rabbit8 wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:

First vote for Liz.

Metalmarsh89 (6),

Baddies have ear tubes.

Is this accurate-- I'm a bit confused.

Rabbit-- I got an Ivory Arrow.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

I got the tubes from BWT actually. I did not fake it or try to save him. I heard what I heard. I heard, "let's crucify Bullz or Dom" "Haha sounds good to me". What would you think with this information?
ImageImage
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Dom wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Didn't you do the same?

No?
rabbit8 wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:

First vote for Liz.

Metalmarsh89 (6),

Baddies have ear tubes.

Is this accurate-- I'm a bit confused.

Rabbit-- I got an Ivory Arrow.

No she claimed they wee stolen.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Black Rock wrote:I got the tubes from BWT actually. I did not fake it or try to save him. I heard what I heard. I heard, "let's crucify Bullz or Dom" "Haha sounds good to me". What would you think with this information?

Sounds like SVS TBH.

But that's knowing Bullz was bad and hindsight is, well you know.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

rabbit8 wrote:
Black Rock wrote:I got the tubes from BWT actually. I did not fake it or try to save him. I heard what I heard. I heard, "let's crucify Bullz or Dom" "Haha sounds good to me". What would you think with this information?

Sounds like SVS TBH.

I thought it sounded like baddie plotting.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Well, BR, maybe it is possibly a Celestial chat~ Some of them may have thought Bullz was bad; Dom as well perhaps. I am not sure you would have voted so late, and voted as you did, had he been a teammate.

Linki~ it could have also been indies plotting to pull their sad asses out of the fire, as well :)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Hi Epi :daisy:

So, not counting Faraday who we have all waffled about, we are down to two. Baddies. I know who i do not think is a baddie. We are going to have to do a bit of process of elimination here.

I am going to reread my question marks tonight, and try to decide some things.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Black Rock wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:

Sounds like SVS TBH.

I thought it sounded like baddie plotting.

IDK.

This sounded like baddie plotting to me.
:shrug:
LizKeen wrote:Well that was quick, I like a host who's on it :)

I'm guessing SVS's will wasn't stolen because they were too busy stealing my ear tubes. But not before I overheard something. I don't know much but my advice today would be: Zombarella - be very careful who you put your vote on today. And everyone should be on the lookout for easy lynches.

I hope I was allowed to say all that. I only confirmed that I could say the tubes were stolen.

Also- RIP BR

And those pictures are great!
Could go either way.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

As an EBWOP, the inclusion of Dom in there does not make me think it was a recent chat. I don't think anyone, including me, has thought Dom bad for some time.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

S~V~S wrote:Well, BR, maybe it is possibly a Celestial chat~ Some of them may have thought Bullz was bad; Dom as well perhaps. I am not sure you would have voted so late, and voted as you did, had he been a teammate.

Linki~ it could have also been indies plotting to pull their sad asses out of the fire, as well :)

It's the word "crucify" that made me think it was baddies talking. It sounded uncaring, and baddie-like. Obviously I read it wrong. You are right, it could have been the Celestials. I didn't think it sounded like them. I consider them to be civvie-like.

Linki: Why would the host send me old chat? Lame, I finally thought I had something cool going on and it turns out it was a dud.
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I thought we all had Bass figured out as a civ what with the switch with MM and other things that happened during that period. Anything specific that changed your mind rabbit?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Black Rock wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Well, BR, maybe it is possibly a Celestial chat~ Some of them may have thought Bullz was bad; Dom as well perhaps. I am not sure you would have voted so late, and voted as you did, had he been a teammate.

It's the word "crucify" that made me think it was baddies talking. It sounded uncaring, and baddie-like. Obviously I read it wrong. You are right, it could have been the Celestials. I didn't think it sounded like them. I consider them to be civvie-like.

Linki: Why would the host send me old chat? Lame, I finally thought I had something cool going on and it turns out it was a dud.
Well, it can't have been the baddies since Bullz was a baddie. And I don't know that the Celestials are doing a lot of talking these days :( Perhaps they were at the point of being past caring at that time.

And yeah, crucify is a harsh word; so is lynch. We kill each other for fun in these games :shrug: I know I have used that word in chats, I am not a practicing Christian, it's just a word for killing to me.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

rabbit8 wrote:Eloh was Waldo, could have stolen them got lynched. I got an amber necklace from her for voting first.

What you get Dom?

If the celestials don't have then likely the civvies don't either.

Then there was LC who was NKed.......

Get anything JC......

Waldo could have up to what 6 items.....

Rabbit8 (7), Dom (9), Long Con (10), Elohcin (11), juliets (12), Black Rock (13), Bullzeye (14), S~V~S (15), Bass_the_Clever (16), birdwithteeth11 (17)
Yes. I got an item that said it was a telegram from somebody to somebody (no names given) saying that the DNA results were in and two people were in fact twins (I wasn't clear on whether it was the two in the telegraph or two others). Then, this same info came out in the paper soon after. I have no clue how it pertains to this game and I guess no one else did either since there were not any comments when it aired in the paper.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

S~V~S wrote:
Black Rock wrote:

Well, it can't have been the baddies since Bullz was a baddie. And I don't know that the Celestials are doing a lot of talking these days :( Perhaps they were at the point of being past caring at that time.

And yeah, crucify is a harsh word; so is lynch. We kill each other for fun in these games :shrug: I know I have used that word in chats, I am not a practicing Christian, it's just a word for killing to me.
I know now it couldn't have been the baddies. I guess I just think certain words sound harsher than others and they make me think it's something a baddie would say. I won't make that mistake again. :blush:

I'm just feeling a little stupid right now.
ImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Rabbit I'm not bad. I dont know what makes you think that.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

BR said she got them from the BWT lynch, JC. Not sure if shes being honest though. The defense of Bullz was strong, sucks for her if she is a civvie. Doesn't look good though, IMO.

Items and what we have can be lie about. Hard to judge what others are saying in these regards.

Seems Eloh was not really involved but was stealing items.

Return to “Previous Jobs”