The Flash: Battle for the Gem Cities (Day 12)

Moderator: Community Team

Can Someone Finally Die?

Poll ended at Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:52 pm

Bass 2.0
No votes
Black Rock
No votes
DFaraday
20%
FZ.
33%
Long Con
No votes
MetalMarsh89
No votes
Sophie
No votes
Devin the Omniscient
No votes
I...Iiii...I'm Still Alive (Host, Mod, Nons)
47%

Total votes: 15
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 672
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: The Flash: Battle for the Gem Cities (Day 1)

Post by Marmot »

For the record, Elohcin was a baddie without BTSC in Death Note, but she posted quite a bit (for her) in that game.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 245

Post by S~V~S »

AceofSpaces wrote:Hello everyone! I wanted to come in and post yesterday but I got distracted by Bloodborne. Damn that game is fun.

My thoughts as they stand:

1. I'm not convinced that Epi is right about Elo. The pool of post he's drawn his conclusion from is too small. I'd need more time and more from Elo to make up my mind. That being said, I don't think Epi is bad.

2. I'm inclined to agree with DH on llama. If I didn't already have a strong suspect for today, I might have voted for him.

3. I think S~V~S is a baddie. Here's one reason.
S~V~S wrote:I am sure that at some point he will say it's a ploy to see who jumped on his vote/suspicion or something like that yadda yadda yadda.
Like...you did?

That is a quote she made about Epi and his suspicion of Elo, in case anyone needed context. I think this post was made as a way for S~V~S to get ahead of things in case Epi does go that route. She intentionally downplays the possibility, because she's only just now realizing how seriously bad it would make her look if that is what Epi did come out and say. This combined with the, as Epi put it, 'loaded questions' and misrepresentation she's put on Epi's post makes me think she is a baddie.

No it means I have played extensively with Epignosis. He has done similar things to test people in the past.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 174

Post by DharmaHelper »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:DH, how do you feel about llama now?

Linki: I stand corrected.
The Same.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:Did you want to?
I don't think he's a civvie. I don't like his whole Day 0 schtick, it got annoying very quickly. Also, I noticed he didn't berate anyone for any logical fallacies throughout the entire duration of Day 0. People were jumping to conclusions all over the place and Llama did not voice any opposition to it.
To be fair, he spent most of his Day 0 talking about monkeys and in OT banter about the game's theme in a joking manner. Like most people did.

Which logical fallacies are you referring to?
Let me finish my read back and I will go get some quotes for you.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Re: The Flash: Battle for the Gem Cities (Day 0)

Post by DharmaHelper »

blindfaeth wrote:
Made wrote:
blindfaeth wrote:
ika wrote:Picked mine, tell me when day 1 begins and we can actually do stuff.
We can do stuff now. Namely, day 0 is a period of time we can use to get a feel for players before day 1 so were less likely to mislynch. You're not trying to hide are you? :ponder:

Regardless, welcome to our forum. Did you have a reason for voting L?
Hello friend, I don't think we've met before!

Oh, Comic nerd people, any clue what the letters might mean? How many Gems are there? 5? could that possibly be what the poll determines?
Hello!

Personally, I like the inferred theory from LC that the voted letter may be revealed to us from the secrets in roles. Ie, if you believe that theory, you don't want to vote for the less commonly occurring letters in the alphabet.

Also, did you see anything interesting in the roles to point out, since that was your self-assigned task from your first post? :beer:
Mostly the speculation on the meaning of the letters, like the above. I expected llama to jump in and beat the shit out of the speculation like it owed him money. He didn't. That's suspect.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

blindfaeth wrote:Also @svs, I think I know why ikr voted for you lol. I'm playing mafia on this new site, they call day one early votes the RVS or random voting stage. Ika typed your name as rvs. Just thought I'd point it out, since I noticed
SVS has played on KSite. On that site they do rvs's and changable votes. So I think she may already know this. Maybe she just did not put 2 and 2 together. It has been awhile since she played there.

I need to finish reading back and see how I am feeling about everyone.

Right now Epi, as always, has my attention. I do wonder why he was so eager to start a bandwagon on Elo Day 0 bc it makes no sense to me. Ofc I am not epi and his mind is wired much differently than mine. I do not understand why he has drawn all this attention to himself unless its like bf said - he wants his teammates to find him - but then why be so careless? to use wifom? The circle continues.

Llama - weird wonderful llamaman. He ofc has brought up voting low posters - I believe just to irritate me :p right now though idk if he is bad. I feel likke so far he is par for the course.

I am reading back on bf and bullz with MM thrown in for fun.
;)
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 136

Post by thellama73 »

Bullzeye wrote:
blindfaeth wrote:I didn't need to defend, I was on the attack. You're being nonsensical. How did I do a no u? I pointed out something suspicious you did and suspected you for it. The very definition of a no u is that you suspected me first.
I said people are taking jokes too seriously. You seemingly saw that as "BF is a baddie because he's questioning Epi" and then said "Oh, are you and Epi teammates again then?". That to me looks like a pre-emptive NO U just in case I decided to build a case against you later on. Which I still don't plan on doing, just in case you're worried.
I definitely don't think you have BTSC with Epi, because if you did he would be telling you to ramp down your defensiveness.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 147

Post by Black Rock »

thellama73 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
blindfaeth wrote:I didn't need to defend, I was on the attack. You're being nonsensical. How did I do a no u? I pointed out something suspicious you did and suspected you for it. The very definition of a no u is that you suspected me first.
I said people are taking jokes too seriously. You seemingly saw that as "BF is a baddie because he's questioning Epi" and then said "Oh, are you and Epi teammates again then?". That to me looks like a pre-emptive NO U just in case I decided to build a case against you later on. Which I still don't plan on doing, just in case you're worried.
I definitely don't think you have BTSC with Epi, because if you did he would be telling you to ramp down your defensiveness.
Get on the offensive, don't stay on the defensive. lol

MM - I did not receive my item until the end of day 0 in that game.

Right now I am mostly looking at Bullz.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I was not sure if ika voted for me because he did not actually vote for me. So I was just seeking clarification.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Bullzeye »

thellama73 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
I'm always defensive. Especially when faced with incredibly ridiculous accusations.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Bullzeye wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
I'm always defensive. Especially when faced with incredibly ridiculous accusations.
So are you saying you do have BTSC with Epi?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 353

Post by FZ. »

:phew: Done catching up. Marking this place just in case by the time I post my thoughts, there's more.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 70

Post by rabbit8 »

lol, you guys are ridiculous. Do you say the same things over and over ad nauseam every day 1 and suspect the same people every day 1for the same things just to annoy me?????????????

:shrug:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Yup we practiced for years and perfected our routine knowing you would show up, just waiting to be annoyed.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

rabbit8 wrote:lol, you guys are ridiculous. Do you say the same things over and over ad nauseam every day 1 and suspect the same people every day 1for the same things just to annoy me?????????????

Who would you prefer me to suspect and why?

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

First up, Epi.

My biggest concern is not the fact that Eloh has barely posted 2 words when he said what he said about her, but the fact that like DH quoted, which was what I remembered, he said he wasn't going to give his read on Eloh from now on because people expected him to and it wasn't fair to her nor him. Yet he's doing it not a day into the game. The only way I can get it is if she's really not interested in playing, he actually feels she's bad and doesn't like it, and is trying to put her out of her misery (because it seems as though she only signed up because of him).

My second problem with Epi trying to get Eloh lynched is that if I read the roles right, she could easily be a detective, or an independent, and while I think lynching the former is a bad idea for the detectives, lynching the independents is something Epi thinks is a bad idea, if we recall what he said in the Death note mafia game. I wish I could remember the name of that group, but he was one of them, and he kept saying that they are like civvies, and lynching them is a very bad idea. I'm not seeing the big difference between the independent and the group from DN. If we feel they are a threat, we'll deal with them later.

So even if Eloh is not an old rough, why is Epi in such a hurry to get her lynched?

Lastly, in the Donner game, Epi was lynched because of the same probability logic I used, and I kind of got the impression he felt it wasn't fair. I know it was different, but I would expect him to be more careful with something like that if he really believed it.

That said, I do agree with TH that Eloh's reaction was rather weird. To me, more so because of the "just curious" phrase, than other things. Is she really just curious? Does it not have any influence on her other than curiosity? Sounds like something a baddie would say when they're caught and trying to play it nonchalant. So I'm not really sure what to make of this.
Maybe Epi has a reason to vote for her that is not alignment related...

Next up, llama
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

FZ. wrote: Next up, llama
:yay: :llama: :yay:

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

So, llama

I agree with DH's analysis on llama. In addition, I saw it brought up, and I actually found myself agreeing with it: I think there's a big chance llama is trying very hard to play civvie llama. A little too hard. Here's what llama is "supposed" to do as a civvie:

1. Joke a lot and be very out there, to the point where it feels like he doesn't care that he seems too jokey.
Check! Look at all the day 0 monkey jokes, as well as the "Flash is lame" remarks. (By the way, I wouldn't be surprised if he turns out to be the monkey himself :p )

2. He talks about low posters.
Check. But it feels like he's doing it just for the sake of the "check". One mention of a low poster

3. He finds a person to go after and starts a narrow minded crusade.
Check. Bullzeye is the new victim. While I have no idea if he's bad or not, the suspicion seems contrived, and his replies to Bullz defences seem different than his usual convinced ones.

But what really made me suspicious was this post:
thellama73 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote: Did you see the part in btsc where I said I always play my baddie game because it's the only game I know? Did you see the part in this game where I've been helpful and nice and given everyone the benefit of the doubt? All I've said this entire game amounts to "sometimes a joke is just a joke". What do you mean looking for people who know they are bad? Everyone knows their role. Everyone knows if they're good or bad as far as I can tell.
I was trying to go to sleep, but this post kept gnawing away at my brain until I finally realized why. Why does Bullz word his response in this way? Why does he say "I always play my baddie game"? Why not "I always play my civvie game" or "My baddie game and my civvie game look just alike"?

If he always plays his baddie game, that means he is playing it now. Why would anyone admit to playing their baddie game? Keeping my psychologist hat on for a moment, I think Bullz is being betrayed by his subconscious. Maybe even, on some deep level, he wants to get caught.

I'm going to go ahead and place my vote on him for now.
He's claiming that he couldn't fall asleep because he was thinking about one post from Bullz that wouldn't leave him alone. llama, a regular Sherlock Homes losing sleep over a case. Something is bothering him about one sentence and he can't let go, until he solves the great mystery.
Seriously?? This is something I've done as a baddie. I'd look for something that I can use to frame someone, and when I find a "slip", I'm so pleased with myself and make it look like I was really bothered by it. If llama was losing sleep over something, especially at this stage in the game, it's how to look like he's doing detective work, not over who is bad.

If nothing changes, that's probably where my vote is going
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Sophie
The Mark
Posts in topic: 97

Post by Sophie »

im busy now, back from work but gotta go to the uni. i will be back later tonight to properly read i comment.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

FZ, how is my suspicion of Bullz "narrow minded"? Am I supposed to throw out four or five names I find suspicious? I don't have that many pings yet. Is everyone else who has already voted equally narrow minded? Am I supposed to have changed my mind on Bullz based on his response? If you recall, I predicted exactly what his response would be in my initial post, so why would he saying what I knew he would say change my opinion?

rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

S~V~S wrote:Yup we practiced for years and perfected our routine knowing you would show up, just waiting to be annoyed.
:srsnod:

thellama73 wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:lol, you guys are ridiculous. Do you say the same things over and over ad nauseam every day 1 and suspect the same people every day 1for the same things just to annoy me?????????????

Everyone except me. :|
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Bullzeye wrote:
blindfaeth wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
No. I saw it as "Bullzeye is a baddie subtly downplaying my assertion and protecting epi"
Very subtle. I didn't mention either of you by name and was referring to other events as well. Seriously, that comment is having so much read into it it's like being in the main forums back on LP. It wasn't meant to downplay, defend, protect, squash discussion, offend, seduce, or defame. It was simply my only worthwhile thought after catching up on the events of day zero so far.
Mr. Bullzeye, you are trying to seduce me, aren't you?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

thellama73 wrote:FZ, how is my suspicion of Bullz "narrow minded"? Am I supposed to throw out four or five names I find suspicious? I don't have that many pings yet. Is everyone else who has already voted equally narrow minded? Am I supposed to have changed my mind on Bullz based on his response? If you recall, I predicted exactly what his response would be in my initial post, so why would he saying what I knew he would say change my opinion?
I said you're "supposed" to be narrow minded because that's how you go after people when you're a civvie. I've learned first hand :p

I didn't say this is what you're doing now, but rather that you're trying to look like you are. Still, for what it's worth, if you tell someone this is how they are going to react, and they are bad, wouldn't they try to do something else to make you rethink?

I really need to go. I hope I'll be back later or tomorrow
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Black Rock wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Get on the offensive, don't stay on the defensive. lol

MM - I did not receive my item until the end of day 0 in that game.

Right now I am mostly looking at Bullz.
I believe you. But it is still true that blindfaeth dropped some of the information about the will before Day 0 had ended, so all I'm trying to say is that something happened on a Day 0.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
So are you saying you do have BTSC with Epi?
What would having BTSC with Epignosis prove?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

rabbit8 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Yup we practiced for years and perfected our routine knowing you would show up, just waiting to be annoyed.
:srsnod:

thellama73 wrote:

Everyone except me. :|
I don't suspect you.

I also don't suspect everyone else.

You can't win 'em all I guess. :shrug2:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote: What would having BTSC with Epignosis prove?
It would prove that they both have roles that have BTSC, which narrows things down considerably.
FZ. wrote: I didn't say this is what you're doing now, but rather that you're trying to look like you are. Still, for what it's worth, if you tell someone this is how they are going to react, and they are bad, wouldn't they try to do something else to make you rethink?
Not necessarily.

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 454
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I was thinking about Epig's accusation of Elohcin.

I believe that the accusation goes like this: if Elohcin had BTSC, or the potential for BTSC, then she's more engaged with the game. Currently, she is not engaged with the game, and the conclusion is that she does not have BTSC or the potential for BTSC. This, says Epig, makes Elohcin likely to be a baddie.

I think I have that all accurately laid out, Epig, kindly correct me if I misremembered something.

The thing is, Epig is really focusing on Eloh not being an Old Rogue. But here's the role breakdown as I see it, BTSC-wise:

Has BTSC: The Old Rogues Captain Cold and Heat Wave. The Detectives.

Has potential for BTSC: Golden Glider (and the rest of the Old Rogues after she finds Cold). The New Rogues (all have potential for BTSC through Blacksmith). Magenta and Rainbow Raider (Independent Rogues).

No BTSC: Captain Boomerang, Abra Kadabra, Dr Alchemy, Folded Man (Independent Rogues). Professor Zoom, Zoom, Gorilla Grodd (Archvillains).

So, I can see how Epig would conclude form Eloh's disengagement that she is not one of the five roles in the "Has BTSC" list.

The place where it breaks down a bit is in the "potential for BTSC" part - four Civvies, six baddies, two Independents in that section. Did Epig speak about Eloh's likely behaviour when she has potential for BTSC? My recollection is that he's really pushing how unlikely it is that she's one of those Old Rogues, while simultaneously pushing the idea that she's a New Rogue... but those roles have a very similar potential for BTSC.

And there seems to be seven roles that have no potential for BTSC, and four of them are ones we don't want to lynch.

And it's probably not worth mentioning that EVERYONE has potential for BTSC via the Map, since that's kind of random and fleeting for the most part.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:For the record, Elohcin was a baddie without BTSC in Death Note, but she posted quite a bit (for her) in that game.
And to add to this note, Elohcin did have potential for BTSC in Death Note.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 116

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:For the record, Elohcin was a baddie without BTSC in Death Note, but she posted quite a bit (for her) in that game.
Elohcin had BTSC in Death Note. She outed herself to her enemy.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:Did Epig speak about Eloh's likely behaviour when she has potential for BTSC? My recollection is that he's really pushing how unlikely it is that she's one of those Old Rogues, while simultaneously pushing the idea that she's a New Rogue... but those roles have a very similar potential for BTSC.

And there seems to be seven roles that have no potential for BTSC, and four of them are ones we don't want to lynch.

And it's probably not worth mentioning that EVERYONE has potential for BTSC via the Map, since that's kind of random and fleeting for the most part.
I've said that I don't think she's read any of the role descriptions but her own.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 142
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
I still :haha: every time I think of it. It was so classic.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Touche. :mafia:

Elohcin had potential for BTSC with other baddies, but did not receive it.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
Rainbow Raider – He targets a player each night to fire a beam of colored light at. If the beam hits an Old or Independent Rogue whose signature color matches the beam, ~~~ ~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~S~ ~~~ ~ ~~~. If these conditions are not met, ~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~s~ ~~ ~~~~~ ~~~ ~ ~~~.
First of all, I love this guy already, because of the "I believe in me!" text in his picture.

Here's my solution for the first part of his tildes: "If the beam hits an Old or Independent Rogue whose signature color matches the beam, the two will gain BTSC for a day."

So, I thought it might be helpful to the Rainbow Raider if we talk about who has what signature colour. To preface, the colours of the rainbow are red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet. Indigo, despite being, like, the best colour, is often left out. And violet is also called purple in the Common tongue.

Here's my analysis:

Captain Cold: Blue (even though his coat looks greenish in the pic... cold is blue, seems logical)
Heat Wave: Orange or yellow?
Mirror Master: Looks like orange, secondary colour is green.
Weather Wizard: Green, secondary yellow.
Trickster: Most likely blue, secondary yellow.
Golden Glider: Gold... but probably yellow.

Captain Boomerang - Blue
Abra Kadabra - Blue?
Dr Alchemy - Green, secondary blue
Magenta - Violet
Folded Man - Blue

So... my conclusion is that it would be most beneficial to Rainbow Raider and the Old/Independent Rogues if he sticks with blue as his main beam choice, because it seems like it's the most common "signature colour". That should result in the greatest likelihood of BTSC that will narrow down the baddies. And we don't need to worry about Heat Wave, because hooking up with Captain Cold would be just as good since they have BTSC by nature.

I don't know how much the Rainbow Raider knows about the colour beams he can choose. Maybe he's allowed to choose colours like brown, fuchsia, black, silver, and pale greenish-yellow. :shrug: Maybe the signature colours are different - maybe Abra Kadabra's is black, and just looks blue due to the highlights on his costume.
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 8

Post by ika »

Im a guy for the person who asked.

Im going out and getting myself drunk so if i come back we can have fun with dunk!ika
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Long Con wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:
Rainbow Raider – He targets a player each night to fire a beam of colored light at. If the beam hits an Old or Independent Rogue whose signature color matches the beam, ~~~ ~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~S~ ~~~ ~ ~~~. If these conditions are not met, ~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~s~ ~~ ~~~~~ ~~~ ~ ~~~.
First of all, I love this guy already, because of the "I believe in me!" text in his picture.

Here's my solution for the first part of his tildes: "If the beam hits an Old or Independent Rogue whose signature color matches the beam, the two will gain BTSC for a day."

So, I thought it might be helpful to the Rainbow Raider if we talk about who has what signature colour. To preface, the colours of the rainbow are red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet. Indigo, despite being, like, the best colour, is often left out. And violet is also called purple in the Common tongue.

Here's my analysis:

Captain Cold: Blue (even though his coat looks greenish in the pic... cold is blue, seems logical)
Heat Wave: Orange or yellow?
Mirror Master: Looks like orange, secondary colour is green.
Weather Wizard: Green, secondary yellow.
Trickster: Most likely blue, secondary yellow.
Golden Glider: Gold... but probably yellow.

Captain Boomerang - Blue
Abra Kadabra - Blue?
Dr Alchemy - Green, secondary blue
Magenta - Violet
Folded Man - Blue

So... my conclusion is that it would be most beneficial to Rainbow Raider and the Old/Independent Rogues if he sticks with blue as his main beam choice, because it seems like it's the most common "signature colour". That should result in the greatest likelihood of BTSC that will narrow down the baddies. And we don't need to worry about Heat Wave, because hooking up with Captain Cold would be just as good since they have BTSC by nature.

I don't know how much the Rainbow Raider knows about the colour beams he can choose. Maybe he's allowed to choose colours like brown, fuchsia, black, silver, and pale greenish-yellow. :shrug: Maybe the signature colours are different - maybe Abra Kadabra's is black, and just looks blue due to the highlights on his costume.
I agree, I think this is an awesome analysis and Blue seems like a good bet; blue is supposed to be the most popular color in the world, and it would seem that that is the case for superheroes, too.

I followed a bit today, but did not read/follow indepth. Will do that tonight.

Have fun ika :beer:
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 119

Post by blindfaeth »

I'm not liking the most recent couple of posts from fz that I've seen.

Fz analyzed Epi and llama and says will probably vote llama. I'm not buying it. The thoughts for Epi were more concrete and all fz had to say about llama is that he's acting exactly like civvie llama.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

My vote is going to Llama, not that it will matter much for now, for playing the "just like Civvie Llama in X-Men" too hard. I also thought that the post about other ways Llama is "acting too Civvie-Llama" was a good read.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Long Con wrote:My vote is going to Llama, not that it will matter much for now, for playing the "just like Civvie Llama in X-Men" card too hard. I also thought that the post about other ways Llama is "acting too Civvie-Llama" was a good read.
Dammit, this is what happens when you lose a post. I lost the first version of this post, and had to rewrite it. EBWOP
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Long Con wrote:My vote is going to Llama, not that it will matter much for now, for playing the "just like Civvie Llama in X-Men" too hard. I also thought that the post about other ways Llama is "acting too Civvie-Llama" was a good read.

:eye:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 220
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Epi, has anything other than Elo caught your eye so far?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

blindfaeth wrote:
Long Con wrote:My vote is going to Llama, not that it will matter much for now, for playing the "just like Civvie Llama in X-Men" too hard. I also thought that the post about other ways Llama is "acting too Civvie-Llama" was a good read.

blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

:rolleyes:
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Mister Rearranger »

We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

I nearly spat out my drink on this one. :haha:
ImageImage
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Black Rock wrote:
I nearly spat out my drink on this one. :haha:

annoying...................... :evileye:
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:Did Epig speak about Eloh's likely behaviour when she has potential for BTSC? My recollection is that he's really pushing how unlikely it is that she's one of those Old Rogues, while simultaneously pushing the idea that she's a New Rogue... but those roles have a very similar potential for BTSC.

I've said that I don't think she's read any of the role descriptions but her own.

As a fellow Mafia wife I don't like your assumptions here. Maybe she's playing it cool. LC can't always read me and certainly couldn't make assumptions this early in a game. Quite possibly she's out playing you here.

For future reference, I am not defending Eloh here, I'm just sticking it to the man. :p
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

blindfaeth wrote:

Long Con wrote:
blindfaeth wrote:

blindfaeth wrote: :rolleyes:
Would either of you like to explain this interaction?

BF, why the eye?
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote:Epi, has anything other than Elo caught your eye so far?
There's always something about Eloh that catches my eye. I'd not have married her otherwise.

In context of this, though? No. Nothing else.
Black Rock wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

As a fellow Mafia wife I don't like your assumptions here. Maybe she's playing it cool. LC can't always read me and certainly couldn't make assumptions this early in a game. Quite possibly she's out playing you here.

For future reference, I am not defending Eloh here, I'm just sticking it to the man. :p
:confused:

She's not my Mafia wife. That would be DharmaHelper.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Turnip Head, I thought I asked this but it could be I forgot~ did you still want to be Epis sidekick?

Return to “Previous Jobs”