54%

Total votes: 13
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 69

Re: MINECRAFT - DAY ONE

Post by reywaS »

Snow Dog wrote:
reywaS wrote:I seriously do not understand where you are getting that from. Nowhere in that post does she imply that we don't have a house.

"I DO NOT WANT TO BE OUTSIDE FOR THE ZOMBIES TO FIND."

To me that says that shes voting for house....not because there isn't one to be had...but because she wants to be inside of it.

I'll let it go for now, but I do find it very strange that you can't admit you are wrong about any implication that she did not make.
It does imply it. You just refuse to accept it.
:haha:

How??? What words specifically in that sentence imply that she thinks we don't have a house? Does anyone else see this implication in the above sentence?
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 217

Re: MINECRAFT - DAY ZERO

Post by thellama73 »

LittleTiger wrote: :haha:

What a strange thought process :ponder:

MP asked a question, Indiglo answered with a post about the rules and you deduce that Indiglo must have received a PM from that... very strange.

Anyway, this could end up being much ado about nothing - but given that there ARE rules concerning this subject, I think it best that we leave it here :)
Honestly, I didn't see MP's question when I posted that. Now that I do, I agree that my deduction about Indiglo was overblown. Mea culpa.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

I could understand it if she said something like, "We need a place to hide." but she didn't.
Some day, Some day
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

reywaS wrote:Does anyone else see this implication in the above sentence?
I do, but I don't think it matters.

Implication is subjective. Just because it doesn't imply something to you doesn't mean it doesn't imply something to others. I am tired of this same argument about one line of Roxy's though, because I don't think it is relevant and I don't think we are gaining any new information out of it, just annoying people.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

I would expect you to agree with snow dog tbh.
Some day, Some day
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 185

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:

Implication is subjective. Just because it doesn't imply something to you doesn't mean it doesn't imply something to others. I am tired of this same argument about one line of Roxy's though, because I don't think it is relevant and I don't think we are gaining any new information out of it, just annoying people.
Totally agree. I am so sick of it I am letting reywaS have the last word if he wants it. It is finished.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

thellama73 wrote:

well, then I take great pride in knowing that I am annoying you. Aren't you the one that made the comment that SVS talked about where you are trying to squash discussion? I will always say what's on my mind whether it annoys people or not.
Some day, Some day
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

reywaS wrote: well, then I take great pride in knowing that I am annoying you. Aren't you the one that made the comment that SVS talked about where you are trying to squash discussion? I will always say what's on my mind whether it annoys people or not.
To paraphrase Monty Python: "Yes you did!" "No I didn't!" "Yes you did!" "No I didn't!" is not a discussion.

Zany Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Zany Dex »

reywaS wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

well, then I take great pride in knowing that I am annoying you. Aren't you the one that made the comment that SVS talked about where you are trying to squash discussion? I will always say what's on my mind whether it annoys people or not.
No U
a stopped clock is right twice a day
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

Snow Dog wrote: Well I did admit my mistake. :WTF:

And you are correct. A lot of people who voted house seemed to assume we didnt have one. That was my whole point all along. I was trying to be helpful to everyone. saying "Hey don't worry, we do have a house, don't let THAT be the reason to vote for it.

But pulling up Roxy's quote again proves she did imply that she didn't think she had a house and needed to build one to be able to stay indoors safely. And I say again, by this time house was certain to win anyway, so where do I gain if I am a mafia?
Another thing. If everyone else was "implying" the same thing as Roxy, why in the world did you call her out on it??? You jumped onto her because of her back and forth with llama.
Some day, Some day
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

reywaS wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

Great pride? A bit over the top isn't it? He didn't say YOU were annoying him. And why did you expect him to agree with me? What does that mean? Is this still the game or are we now having an argument?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

No, but he certainly "implied" it. :D
Some day, Some day
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

reywaS wrote: Another thing. If everyone else was "implying" the same thing as Roxy, why in the world did you call her out on it??? You jumped onto her because of her back and forth with llama.
This is untrue. Anyone can read page 2 of this thread and see that Snow Dog and Roxy started this discussion long before I jumped into it.

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

reywaS wrote:
Snow Dog wrote: Well I did admit my mistake. :WTF:

And you are correct. A lot of people who voted house seemed to assume we didnt have one. That was my whole point all along. I was trying to be helpful to everyone. saying "Hey don't worry, we do have a house, don't let THAT be the reason to vote for it.

But pulling up Roxy's quote again proves she did imply that she didn't think she had a house and needed to build one to be able to stay indoors safely. And I say again, by this time house was certain to win anyway, so where do I gain if I am a mafia?
Another thing. If everyone else was "implying" the same thing as Roxy, why in the world did you call her out on it??? You jumped onto her because of her back and forth with llama.
I didn't call her out on it. I posted the same sort of thing a few times. Nothing to do with Llama at all. :haha:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

reywaS wrote:No, but he certainly "implied" it. :D
Touche!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 23

Post by Elohcin »

LittleTiger wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
He-Man wrote:
Ambray wrote:
Ambray wrote:I'm a notorious low poster? Ouch, my feelings. :|

But Dex is right, quantity over quality.
Oh my gosh, quality over quantity.

What is up with me and confusing my words suddenly..

Okay, I'll be honest, this isn't sudden at all. >.>
Alright babes :D

@snow dog, I said epig was being hypocritical because he is willing to punish the low posters in this game but not the game he is hosting. I find it strange. I realise its still continuing a cant really be discussed but since its obvious I felt a need to say it.

So epig why punish the low posters in this game all of a sudden?

Linki
I know I said we may want to lynch Snow Dog earlier, but there were much fewer posts at the time and he seemed to be the only one (other than low posters) that we could point our finger at. However, now I am being pinged by He-Man. He mentions that Epig is being hypocritical by wanting to punish low posters here (by voting for one of them) but does not punish them in MOTU which he is hosting. Obviously, as a host, Epig must stay neutral. He cannot punish low posters in MOTU. He can, however, look at low posters in this game as trying to fly under the radar (which is what I think many baddies will do). I think baddies will do one of two things - be a low poster to try and fly under the radar or come out aggressive and pointing fingers for no good reason just to try to get the attention of players off of them while keeping their post counts up. I think that He-Man is doing the latter. I also feel bad for LT. He-Man seems to defend her a good deal as a low poster which makes me think that he may have BTSC with her which would mean she is baddie as well. Way to call out a teammate there He-Man. :disappoint:
What? And this coming from a Ship voter? :ponder:

Where has He-Man defended me? I did see where he responded to a post by Epig listing low posters....

And why is he-man a baddie, exactly? Oh, right... Epignosis thinks he is posting nonsense (I must say, I find people saying this about He-man's posts to be a bit off - I can understand what he is saying. He posts from an iPad so, as those of us who have used tablets or phones know, sometimes they are hard to type on).

I have no BTSC in this game.

I might call your post a defense of Epignosis - another Ship voter ;)

Also, the fact that you say you were planning on voting Snow Dog also catches my eye - he is certainly the most easily lynchable today, so baddies will definitely be wanting to hop that bandwagon if it rolls. But now, this attention on He-Man is catching MY eye given that it is coming from Ship voters ;)

As for Snow Dog, I don't think I will be voting his way as his later posts make me think that he was just diving into the game and asking questions - but it got out of hand. Doesn't make him a baddie.
Hey hey, I'm just playing the game.
First of all, I never said I was *planning* on voting Snow Dog. I mentioned him as a possible lynch as he was the only one to point to (other than low posters) at the time. I no longer see him as a possible baddie for now.
Second, When Indiglo made a small statement to defend another player in the MOTU game, so many poeple blew it up and jumped to the conclusion that she was baddie. I've learned how to play this game from most of you all. I've learned that when the game is just starting and there isn't much to go on, read into what you can :D . Like I said before, I think baddies will either be low posters (to try and fly under the radar) or they will point fingers as much as possible. The reasons He-Man gives for pointing just don't seem reasonable enough. That is why he pings me. For now, I am thinking He-man or a low poster would be good to lynch. :srsnod:
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 23

Post by Elohcin »

Oh, and I don't see how the first poll has anything to do with it all. I had no information about the poll. I voted ship for the hell of it. Like I said, nothing to go on.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

There is a lot I would like to say to Snow and llama but won't. I tried dropping this subject yesterday too bad the boys did not.

@Ambray - inre: Teeth - I see what you are saying but honestly when I read his posts it does seem he changed his mind b/c of your reasoning about being influenced with your D 0 poll vote. After last game (I was duped by him - and several others) I will always watch him. Although I am not yet suspicious of him inre to his not voting early/voted early anyway.

BF - My nose did twitch when Sockman talked about the House possibly being the baddie option. I, like LT, thought it strange when he did not actually vote Bank. He is a slick, sly fox and I have always had a hella time reading him. In my mind he is always bad until proven good (same for Golden, rabbit and Manny).

About DP - Porcu - I see nothing worth voting over. This is positively normal posting for him. It is only D 1 so I won't even ask for 2 suspicions until D 3.

I have no idea who to vote for yet.
;)
Ambray
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Ambray »

Voting now before I forget for the night.

Voting BWT. The explanation he gave earlier regarding why he was brought up was not satisfactory for me.
Zany Dex
The Mark

Post by Zany Dex »

I'm voting too, I think epig is mafia.

Votes epig.
Zany Dex
The Mark

Post by Zany Dex »

Elohcin wrote:
LittleTiger wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
He-Man wrote:[q

Linki
I know I said we may want to lynch Snow Dog earlier, but there were much fewer posts at the time and he seemed to be the only one (other than low posters) that we could point our finger at. However, now I am being pinged by He-Man. He mentions that Epig is being hypocritical by wanting to punish low posters here (by voting for one of them) but does not punish them in MOTU which he is hosting. Obviously, as a host, Epig must stay neutral. He cannot punish low posters in MOTU. He can, however, look at low posters in this game as trying to fly under the radar (which is what I think many baddies will do). I think baddies will do one of two things - be a low poster to try and fly under the radar or come out aggressive and pointing fingers for no good reason just to try to get the attention of players off of them while keeping their post counts up. I think that He-Man is doing the latter. I also feel bad for LT. He-Man seems to defend her a good deal as a low poster which makes me think that he may have BTSC with her which would mean she is baddie as well. Way to call out a teammate there He-Man. :disappoint:
What? And this coming from a Ship voter? :ponder:

Where has He-Man defended me? I did see where he responded to a post by Epig listing low posters....

And why is he-man a baddie, exactly? Oh, right... Epignosis thinks he is posting nonsense (I must say, I find people saying this about He-man's posts to be a bit off - I can understand what he is saying. He posts from an iPad so, as those of us who have used tablets or phones know, sometimes they are hard to type on).

I have no BTSC in this game.

I might call your post a defense of Epignosis - another Ship voter ;)

Also, the fact that you say you were planning on voting Snow Dog also catches my eye - he is certainly the most easily lynchable today, so baddies will definitely be wanting to hop that bandwagon if it rolls. But now, this attention on He-Man is catching MY eye given that it is coming from Ship voters ;)

As for Snow Dog, I don't think I will be voting his way as his later posts make me think that he was just diving into the game and asking questions - but it got out of hand. Doesn't make him a baddie.
Hey hey, I'm just playing the game.
First of all, I never said I was *planning* on voting Snow Dog. I mentioned him as a possible lynch as he was the only one to point to (other than low posters) at the time. I no longer see him as a possible baddie for now.
Second, When Indiglo made a small statement to defend another player in the MOTU game, so many poeple blew it up and jumped to the conclusion that she was baddie. I've learned how to play this game from most of you all. I've learned that when the game is just starting and there isn't much to go on, read into what you can :D . Like I said before, I think baddies will either be low posters (to try and fly under the radar) or they will point fingers as much as possible. The reasons He-Man gives for pointing just don't seem reasonable enough. That is why he pings me. For now, I am thinking He-man or a low poster would be good to lynch. :srsnod:
thats fine, you are wrong but your allowed your opinion.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I like how spread out the voting is so far and that there appears to be no bandwagon effect. It fits in with my suspicion that the baddies are hiding among the low posters.

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Ffs!!!!!
Snow Dog - I think I know if I implied something or not. I did not imply ANYTHING except I voted for House - of which we did have. Plus I had made this post which you breezed over.
Roxy wrote:Yah we have a home, ship and Bank what is your point?
Snow Dog - where does this imply I did not think we had a house?

Also I will add I can understand HeMan's posts perfectly.

Also thank rey for helping me try and get my point across.
;)
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 86

Post by Boogs »

Russtifinko wrote:Wow! There is so much going on; this will be a tough lynch choice, but not for lack of options. Most vocal Day 1 I've been a part of, anyway.

Just to weigh in on Snowie, having read him again, my gut is saying possibly civ. I think if he were a baddie, maybe he'd be getting "coached" to be less defensive when he's brought up. I know it's WIFOM-y, but gut doesn't always go on posts alone.

Ambray, I have no read at all on BWT yet. I had forgotten he was mentioned at all, actually; could you pull the posts?

And did Boogs steal Roxy's pic, or was that one his all along? If he did steal it, I'll be really confused by those 2.

SO MUCH Linki....can't deal with it right now.
I got this photo as an inside joke to BF the other night but I don't think anyone else chose it before I did?
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Roxy wrote:If the ship and bank aren't finished (the Home isn't finished either) and I pick one of those then I wouldn't be protected would I?

Did I miss something that said I was protected from Zombies?
Here is another quote from that ill fated morning - another you completely ignored. You quoted every other post of mine except for the last 2 which are the 2 that prove my point. I never implied we did not have a house.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

That is another question I had what photo Rusty was talkin g about? And how it would be confusing?
;)
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Roxy wrote:
Roxy wrote:If the ship and bank aren't finished (the Home isn't finished either) and I pick one of those then I wouldn't be protected would I?

Did I miss something that said I was protected from Zombies?
Here is another quote from that ill fated morning - another you completely ignored. You quoted every other post of mine except for the last 2 which are the 2 that prove my point. I never implied we did not have a house.
I quoted one post of yours. Only one. Didn't ignore the others. This is really a mountain out of a molehill.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

If I was trying to say you implied you wanted to vote Ship and pushed for that option and completely disregarded everything you posted and then misrepresented what you said by saying you implied it - would you think that was a mountain out of a molehill?
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Roxy wrote:Ffs!!!!!
Snow Dog - I think I know if I implied something or not. I did not imply ANYTHING except I voted for House - of which we did have. Plus I had made this post which you breezed over.
Roxy wrote:Yah we have a home, ship and Bank what is your point?
Snow Dog - where does this imply I did not think we had a house?

Also I will add I can understand HeMan's posts perfectly.

Also thank rey for helping me try and get my point across.
If you will answer this post I will be grateful.
;)
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Roxy this whole thing is from that first post. A misunderstanding from that post. Any subsequent post is irrelevant. All our arguing is irrellevant. I obviously misunderstood that post. I see an implication there. I still do. But you say you always knew the house was completely built. Ok fair enough. Can we drop it now?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

I'm sticking with what I said originally and I still feel uneasy about SnowDog. I feel he had some info on the poll and kept pushing Ship.

Votes Snow Dog
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Boogs wrote:I'm sticking with what I said originally and I still feel uneasy about SnowDog. I feel he had some info on the poll and kept pushing Ship.

Votes Snow Dog
I never once pushed ship. Never. Ever! :mad:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Srsly tried dropping this yesterday but if they keep it up so will I. I apoloogize to the other players. But if someone was totes misquoting you wouldn't you do the same?

Answer the quote Snow Dog. I will never let it go. There was no implication that I thought we did not have a home when I clearly say "yah we have a home ship and bank what is your point?"

*post edited by mod for language, content is retained*
;)
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Roxy wrote:Srsly tried dropping this shit yesterday but if they keep it up so will I. I apoloogize to the other players. But if someone was totes misquoting you wouldn't you do the same?

Answer the quote Snow Dog. I will never let it go. There was no implication that I thought we did not have a home when I clearly say "yah we have a home ship and bank what is your point?"
Already answered this.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Then do it again.
;)
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Snow Dog wrote:
Boogs wrote:I'm sticking with what I said originally and I still feel uneasy about SnowDog. I feel he had some info on the poll and kept pushing Ship.

Votes Snow Dog
Sorry Snow, I re read and you pushed House, but said you voted Ship. But I still feel you had some kind of inside info pushing the poll so hard so I cast my vote for you. I could be wrong, but I guess we will find out if you are bad or not soon.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 292
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

So did people just ignore my post or what? The thing is, many of us don't know others. Llama and Snow Dog and I all know each other, so we know how each other are. Same with Epig and Elohcin. Same with Rox and SVS. It seems to me here that a lot of the bickering is being caused by people not knowing each other very well, but I could be wrong.

Can we please just chill out?

Roxy wrote:There is a lot I would like to say to Snow and llama but won't. I tried dropping this subject yesterday too bad the boys did not.

@Ambray - inre: Teeth - I see what you are saying but honestly when I read his posts it does seem he changed his mind b/c of your reasoning about being influenced with your D 0 poll vote. After last game (I was duped by him - and several others) I will always watch him. Although I am not yet suspicious of him inre to his not voting early/voted early anyway.

BF - My nose did twitch when Sockman talked about the House possibly being the baddie option. I, like LT, thought it strange when he did not actually vote Bank. He is a slick, sly fox and I have always had a hella time reading him. In my mind he is always bad until proven good (same for Golden, rabbit and Manny).

About DP - Porcu - I see nothing worth voting over. This is positively normal posting for him. It is only D 1 so I won't even ask for 2 suspicions until D 3.

I have no idea who to vote for yet.
How does that make sense? At the time, I seriously thought baddies could have easily gone with the flow of the house being the baddie option.

I no longer necessarily think that to be the case.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Boogs wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

Votes Snow Dog
Sorry Snow, I re read and you pushed House, but said you voted Ship. But I still feel you had some kind of inside info pushing the poll so hard so I cast my vote for you. I could be wrong, but I guess we will find out if you are bad or not soon.
I had no info. You just voted for a civ. Congrats.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Roxy wrote:Then do it again.
I don't think so. Who do you think you are? Just vote for me and get it over with!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Snow dog pushed ship just as clearly as I implied we did not have a house :D

Why would I vote you?
;)
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 50

Post by >SpaghettiEverywhere »

this is the last chance i will get before the poll ends, i'm going out with friends. so i guess i have to vote now. i honestly have no idea who to vote for and i dont know if i'm okay with an SD lynch JUST YET. ill give him a chance to prove himself civvie to me. so i'm going to vote he-man, just cuz he's he-man and always pings me :hug:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Snow Dog wrote:
Boogs wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

Votes Snow Dog
I had no info. You just voted for a civ. Congrats.
Snowie, I'd like to believe you, but the more you have posted and the more I have thought about it, I think your behavior here is a stark contrast to when you received a bunch of heat in MacGyver, and you did indeed push for the Ship option. I think you're either misunderstanding that people are equating push to baddie push or that you're a caught baddie freaking out. I haven't decided which, but I'm beginning to wonder more as the day goes on.

I'm still holding my vote for now though. I'd like to hear from other people, but I haven't gotten much feedback from stuff I've been posting (other than my prospect of discussing if anyone benefited from the poll, which it seems we can't discuss, so I get that -- unfortunately).
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Snow Dog wrote:
I don't think so. Who do you think you are? Just vote for me and get it over with!
I think I am me, is that ok?
You won't answer the quote b/c then you will have to admit you went after me for no reason.
;)
Zany Dex
The Mark

Post by Zany Dex »

>SpaghettiEverywhere wrote:this is the last chance i will get before the poll ends, i'm going out with friends. so i guess i have to vote now. i honestly have no idea who to vote for and i dont know if i'm okay with an SD lynch JUST YET. ill give him a chance to prove himself civvie to me. so i'm going to vote he-man, just cuz he's he-man and always pings me :hug:
Boooooooooo :haha:
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Roxy wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
I think I am me, is that ok?
You won't answer the quote b/c then you will have to admit you went after me for no reason.
I didn't "go for you", we had an argument. I was trying to be helpful. It backfired. Lesson learned.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Snow Dog wrote:
I was really trying to give Snowie the BOTD, but do comments like these read as baddie to anyone else or is it just me?

I'm starting to think my paranoia yesterday regarding house was misplaced and we might have found a baddie option in ship. I'll go back to studying and think on it. Thoughts from others that don't contribute to the back and forths would be welcome because I'm getting tired of reading those. No offense to any of those people, they're just clouding my thought process largely and I think they're mostly due to personality clashes and unfamiliarity with each other.

And does anyone else think that SE's vote for He-Man is weird? Not suspicious, really, but just weird.

Linki with Snowie, so are you going to talk to me or her?
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 67

Post by blindfaeth »

LittleTiger wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Dead Stevie was a n00b then?

Er...so am I. My brains would have been on the buffet too, so RIP Stevie.

Does this mean another choice might have been superior? I don't know. I am considering the idea that Stevie would have died no matter what, and that this was merely (or mostly) a matter of choosing how. A way to spur discussion. But Kate said there is info, so that must be taken into consideration.
What are your thoughts, Robert, on how Day 0 went down? Do you think anyone (or more than one player) seemed to be pushing any particular option in a way that caused you to notice as suspicious?

That being said, I think the discussion from the end part of Day 0 through the rest of Day 1 might be more telling on its own than just the Day 0 discussion, but I would like to re-read things again. I noticed a few others said they tend to perceive the push for house as civvie, but I'm not necessarily convinced. Was it Russ who said so many people agreed and thus people wouldn't be as gullible? That was an interesting point, not one I necessarily agree with because I have seen boon polls where the baddie option was overwhelmingly voted for. I think it's a combination of (1) what llama said earlier about house seeming the most safe option, based on how it was portrayed in the host post, (2) in addition to particular logical game-based arguments for it, was what might have pushed it so far ahead. What I wonder is just if it was indeed the baddie option, coincidentally, and if anyone eagerly hopped on that bandwagon without giving much of a reason. I'm actually thinking that might be more likely as suspicious currently than someone actively seriously arguing for house (if it is the bad option, assumption).

And all of THAT being said, I don't necessarily think it was the baddie option, so that may easily be moot. I think what's more notable is what seemed to develop from how people have reacted to Day 0, to each other, etc.

What? Now you are trying to paint the House option as "bad"? Why? So we will not look at the Ship/Bank voters? You did want to vote for Bank, right?

You have a way about you when you are a baddie, MP. You post a LOT of "content" that makes you seem civvie, but when you say things like this, it is my experience that you are actually a baddie trying to seem civvie :)

I am keeping a very close eye on you this game, Mr Baddie McBaddikins :srsnod:
LOL QFT mr baddie mcbaddiekins :haha:
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
I was really trying to give Snowie the BOTD, but do comments like these read as baddie to anyone else or is it just me?

I'm starting to think my paranoia yesterday regarding house was misplaced and we might have found a baddie option in ship. I'll go back to studying and think on it. Thoughts from others that don't contribute to the back and forths would be welcome because I'm getting tired of reading those. No offense to any of those people, they're just clouding my thought process largely and I think they're mostly due to personality clashes and unfamiliarity with each other.

And does anyone else think that SE's vote for He-Man is weird? Not suspicious, really, but just weird.

Linki with Snowie, so are you going to talk to me or her?
I don't understand.

But I would be an awfully bad baddie to get myself in this situation. So let's hope I'm not.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Whatever Snow Dog - too bad you will not answer b/c it looks like this is leading to your lynch. Being helpful is different from being pushy and you were pushy with misinformation about my posts.
;)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
I hate to keep defending Snow Dog, because I really have no idea whether he is good or not, but this did not read baddie at all to me. He has posted the quote in question three (I think) times now and if I were in his shoes I would refuse to do it again as well. To me, he seems like a frustrated civvie who doesn't want to talk anymore about an issue that has already been beaten to death.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”