Zany Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 58

Re: MINECRAFT - DAY ONE

Post by Zany Dex »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Roxy wrote:Then do it again.
I don't think so. Who do you think you are? Just vote for me and get it over with!
I was really trying to give Snowie the BOTD, but do comments like these read as baddie to anyone else or is it just me?

I'm starting to think my paranoia yesterday regarding house was misplaced and we might have found a baddie option in ship. I'll go back to studying and think on it. Thoughts from others that don't contribute to the back and forths would be welcome because I'm getting tired of reading those. No offense to any of those people, they're just clouding my thought process largely and I think they're mostly due to personality clashes and unfamiliarity with each other.

And does anyone else think that SE's vote for He-Man is weird? Not suspicious, really, but just weird.

Linki with Snowie, so are you going to talk to me or her?
i do but I'm bias :ohyeah:

Although I don't trust you lol :biggrin:
a stopped clock is right twice a day
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 185

Post by Snow Dog »

Roxy wrote:Whatever Snow Dog - too bad you will not answer b/c it looks like this is leading to your lynch. Being helpful is different from being pushy and you were pushy with misinformation about my posts.
I answered already many times. I am sick of it. To me it seemed you implied you never knew we had a house already. No misinformation there. My interpretation.

@Llama. You have got it spot on. Which you will find out if I'm lynched.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

MP- if this was just personality crashes wouldn't this have ended with the MOTU game and the "agressive" comment.

Linky with llama he reads to me like a like a petulant child who will not admit he misrepresenting what I said.
;)
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 217

Post by thellama73 »

Roxy wrote: Linky with llama he reads to me like a like a petulant child who will not admit he misrepresenting what I said.
I don't think that is fair or sportsmanlike.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 67

Post by blindfaeth »

MovingPictures07 wrote:One more thought before I go, but did anyone get anything from voting any of their options? I'm very curious here, but I'm not allowed if we can openly discuss this either and I wanted to wait to say anything to see what others would say first.
From the first page, we aren't allowed to discuss prizes.

Regarding the questions why I suspect you, I don't blame you for voting what you did but I just think if you were civvie you would have reacted differently. Because the post in question is after the host post.
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 27

Post by LittleTiger »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
I don't think so. Who do you think you are? Just vote for me and get it over with!
I was really trying to give Snowie the BOTD, but do comments like these read as baddie to anyone else or is it just me?

I'm starting to think my paranoia yesterday regarding house was misplaced and we might have found a baddie option in ship. I'll go back to studying and think on it. Thoughts from others that don't contribute to the back and forths would be welcome because I'm getting tired of reading those. No offense to any of those people, they're just clouding my thought process largely and I think they're mostly due to personality clashes and unfamiliarity with each other.

And does anyone else think that SE's vote for He-Man is weird? Not suspicious, really, but just weird.

I think SD sounds like a person who wants a frustrating "debate" to end. As do we all :)

Also, I think most people already thought Ship was a possible baddie option - hence the lengthy discussion today surrounding those Day 0 votes. The fact that you even considered that House was the baddie option definitely twerked my eye-brow (I invented a new word! :D) and especially since House got the most votes, the info about the Minecraft game had been given early in Day 0 implicating House as being "safe" - so the very fact that you later tried to cast a baddie light on that option amazes me. Now I am even more amazed that you are "suddenly" coming around to House not being a baddie option...

Curiouser and curiouser..... :ponder:
ImageImage
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Roxy wrote:There is a lot I would like to say to Snow and llama but won't. I tried dropping this subject yesterday too bad the boys did not.

@Ambray - inre: Teeth - I see what you are saying but honestly when I read his posts it does seem he changed his mind b/c of your reasoning about being influenced with your D 0 poll vote. After last game (I was duped by him - and several others) I will always watch him. Although I am not yet suspicious of him inre to his not voting early/voted early anyway.

BF - My nose did twitch when Sockman talked about the House possibly being the baddie option. I, like LT, thought it strange when he did not actually vote Bank. He is a slick, sly fox and I have always had a hella time reading him. In my mind he is always bad until proven good (same for Golden, rabbit and Manny).

About DP - Porcu - I see nothing worth voting over. This is positively normal posting for him. It is only D 1 so I won't even ask for 2 suspicions until D 3.

I have no idea who to vote for yet.
Good to know roxy thanks for your input.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

thellama73 wrote:
Roxy wrote: Linky with llama he reads to me like a like a petulant child who will not admit he misrepresenting what I said.
I don't think that is fair or sportsmanlike.
Pot meet Kettle. lol!
thellama73 wrote:So apparently I am not allowed to use the words "aggressive," "vehement" and "ennui." Perhaps Roxy could submit a list of words that are acceptable for me to use without hurting her feelings, or better yet, just write my posts for me.
;)
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 217

Post by thellama73 »

The past is the past.
I would appreciate it if we could refrain from personal attacks in the future.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I tried doing that yesterday llama!
;)
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

LittleTiger wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

I think SD sounds like a person who wants a frustrating "debate" to end. As do we all :)

Also, I think most people already thought Ship was a possible baddie option - hence the lengthy discussion today surrounding those Day 0 votes. The fact that you even considered that House was the baddie option definitely twerked my eye-brow (I invented a new word! :D) and especially since House got the most votes, the info about the Minecraft game had been given early in Day 0 implicating House as being "safe" - so the very fact that you later tried to cast a baddie light on that option amazes me. Now I am even more amazed that you are "suddenly" coming around to House not being a baddie option...

I couldn't have said it better, i am voting MP now.

I would like to say though I agree with Alex that if anyone's getting frustrated/heated as seems to be the case lets step back from the game for a moment and calm down, let's all remember it just a game :hugs:

Linki with roxy
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 23

Post by Elohcin »

I agree with blindfaeth. Let's remember who our host is as well. Relax and be sweet. :D
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 89

Re: MINECRAFT - DAY ZERO

Post by Flyin' High »

MovingPictures07 wrote:These are interesting thoughts, LT. I actually thought FH seemed to wobble the options a little too much for my liking as well and I was actually thinking of saying something about that once I got some time today, but I thought it was a pretty small point on its own.
I wasn't so much "wobbling" in my decision on how to vote so much as trying to determine if the images that the hosts used mattered in terms of making our decisions. I have played Minecraft extensively and know that a house with a dirt floor and no torches (as we saw in the original picture) is no safer than simply being outside at night so while my gut said house=safety, my brain was cautioning me. And while I have no clue which of the options was the civvie option (or if there even was such a thing as a civvie option), I at least was happy to see the hosts address adding torches and a wooden floor in the post-Day 0 host post. So I don't feel I was necessarily wrong in my concern on that issue.

What has pinged me on my catch-up (so many posts for Day 1, it's great!) was Elohcin jumping in to defend Epignosis then accuse He-Man and LT of having BTSC for He-Man overly defending LT. For starters, I don't think He-Man overly defended her at all. Second, I know Elohcin and Epignosis are married IRL, so I suppose it's possible her defensiveness on his behalf is coming from a personal place, but I could just as easily see them being teammates and Elohcin was concerned at the heat Epignosis was suddenly taking. (I know, feels ironic that I'm accusing Elohcin of the same thing she accused He-Man of :blush: ).

I thought spaghetti's reason for voting He-Man was odd (also it appears he forgot to vote in the poll) as well as thellama voting for DP (seriously, DP gets voted for being quiet in pretty much every single game he plays, and usually he's civvie when he's super quiet).

I need to vote now. I was most pinged by Elohcin's posts, but since I don't want to spread the vote out further, I am going to vote Epignosis because I think they might be teammates. I think there might actually be something to the "ship was the baddie option" theory that's been proposed (I know, I know, I voted ship :blush: ).

Also, thank you LT for posting the poll votes!

*Holy lots of linkitis batman!*
ImageImage

>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 50

Post by >SpaghettiEverywhere »

(I'm on my phone quick because I realized I never voted in the poll) I only voted he man as sort of a throw away vote because I don't know who else to vote for. All of these arguments seem like civvie-civvie to me and I cant decide who is who yet.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 292
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

I don't understand.

But I would be an awfully bad baddie to get myself in this situation. So let's hope I'm not.
What don't you understand?

I wouldn't say it makes you an awfully bad baddie, I would just say it was a situation you certainly didn't intend to get yourself in. I'm not sold on you being bad, that being said, and I am very confused as to what to make of all the accusations at the moment.

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
I hate to keep defending Snow Dog, because I really have no idea whether he is good or not, but this did not read baddie at all to me. He has posted the quote in question three (I think) times now and if I were in his shoes I would refuse to do it again as well. To me, he seems like a frustrated civvie who doesn't want to talk anymore about an issue that has already been beaten to death.
Who do you think is baddie then currently?

blindfaeth wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:One more thought before I go, but did anyone get anything from voting any of their options? I'm very curious here, but I'm not allowed if we can openly discuss this either and I wanted to wait to say anything to see what others would say first.
From the first page, we aren't allowed to discuss prizes.

Regarding the questions why I suspect you, I don't blame you for voting what you did but I just think if you were civvie you would have reacted differently. Because the post in question is after the host post.
What? I'm not sure I get it, sorry. How was I supposed to react, can you explain? My reactions have been genuine.

LittleTiger wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

You're reading baddie intentions in my posts and they're just not there, LT. Yes, I realize most people thought ship was a possible baddie option, but I was being paranoid and seriously was considering every single option -- because I have seen games where the game unanimously agreed upon as the civvie option to not be the civvie option.

So because I disagreed and was CONSIDERING the possibility that house might be a baddie option, you think I'm baddie?

And it's not "suddenly", I had no info, so I'm trying to figure this crap out like everyone else. It should be evident why I've changed my mind.

>SpaghettiEverywhere wrote:(I'm on my phone quick because I realized I never voted in the poll) I only voted he man as sort of a throw away vote because I don't know who else to vote for. All of these arguments seem like civvie-civvie to me and I cant decide who is who yet.
Thanks for clarifying, SE. I'm getting civ vibes from you so far, so I'm inclined to believe you, but I do still think your vote was strange. I have to say I'm in a similar boat. I guess if I had to vote now it'd for Snow Dog just based on my gut. I feel sorry for him, but his reactions to things seem a bit too OTT and my gut isn't screaming "he's civvie!" like it was to me in MacGyver. I don't know.

Flyin' High wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:These are interesting thoughts, LT. I actually thought FH seemed to wobble the options a little too much for my liking as well and I was actually thinking of saying something about that once I got some time today, but I thought it was a pretty small point on its own.
I wasn't so much "wobbling" in my decision on how to vote so much as trying to determine if the images that the hosts used mattered in terms of making our decisions. I have played Minecraft extensively and know that a house with a dirt floor and no torches (as we saw in the original picture) is no safer than simply being outside at night so while my gut said house=safety, my brain was cautioning me. And while I have no clue which of the options was the civvie option (or if there even was such a thing as a civvie option), I at least was happy to see the hosts address adding torches and a wooden floor in the post-Day 0 host post. So I don't feel I was necessarily wrong in my concern on that issue.

What has pinged me on my catch-up (so many posts for Day 1, it's great!) was Elohcin jumping in to defend Epignosis then accuse He-Man and LT of having BTSC for He-Man overly defending LT. For starters, I don't think He-Man overly defended her at all. Second, I know Elohcin and Epignosis are married IRL, so I suppose it's possible her defensiveness on his behalf is coming from a personal place, but I could just as easily see them being teammates and Elohcin was concerned at the heat Epignosis was suddenly taking. (I know, feels ironic that I'm accusing Elohcin of the same thing she accused He-Man of :blush: ).

I thought spaghetti's reason for voting He-Man was odd (also it appears he forgot to vote in the poll) as well as thellama voting for DP (seriously, DP gets voted for being quiet in pretty much every single game he plays, and usually he's civvie when he's super quiet).

I need to vote now. I was most pinged by Elohcin's posts, but since I don't want to spread the vote out further, I am going to vote Epignosis because I think they might be teammates. I think there might actually be something to the "ship was the baddie option" theory that's been proposed (I know, I know, I voted ship :blush: ).

Also, thank you LT for posting the poll votes!

*Holy lots of linkitis batman!*
I realize you could have just as easily been genuine in your Day 0 posts, it was just a possibility that crossed my mind. Thanks for clarifying.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

And I totally agree, can we please start over and respect each other here?
Elohcin
Hitman

Re: MINECRAFT - DAY ZERO

Post by Elohcin »

Flyin' High wrote:

- I never said He-Man "overly defended" LT. He did defend her low posting, however, which pinged me. Why would he do that? And, as I already think he may be a baddie, if he is defending LT, she may be a baddie as well. I'm just trying to have fun and make some speculations from what I see going on in the thread. :slick:
- Epig being my husband IRL had nothing to do with my comment about He-Man's accusation against him. I thought it was silly to compare Epig's reactions to low posters during this game with those of MOTU which he hosts. It seemed to me that He-Man was just trying to point a finger and take attention off of himself. Like I said, a host has to stay neutral whether a player posts 100 times or just once. A player can look at low posters and deduce that they may be trying to lay low to avoid confrontation and being lynched. So again, I will vote either He-Man or a low poster. :srsnod:
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Mean llama...
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

By the way...is there a more efficient way to find the low posters other than going to each player and clicking "In Topic" under their name to see how many times they have posted?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Elohcin wrote:By the way...is there a more efficient way to find the low posters other than going to each player and clicking "In Topic" under their name to see how many times they have posted?
Yes, go to The Side Mission subforum (click it at the top of the page, next to Mafia). Then under REPLIES, click the total post number there and it will show everyone who has posted and how many times.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Russ, what's your take on everything currently? I am also curious to hear from others who haven't yet voted such as S~V~S, DP, etc. I need to make a voting decision and I'm not sold on Snow Dog just yet.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

I ended up randomizing Spaghetti. Since I have no suspicions.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Spacedaisy »

Ok,I tried the soft hand approach and apparently it did not work. Snow Dog, Rox, Llama, the topic you have argued, has been argued into the ground, everyone knows whe you all stand on it. No more discussion on this topic if you all cannot separate your current emotions from the situation. Just leave it. Additionally, I will remind ALL the players that Kate has requested us to keep the language clean because Andrew is 7 (soon to be 8). There has been some language used already (not just in this current coversation, but at other times by another player) that should not have been used, given this request. This will stop. Do not ruin Andrew's game simply because you don't agree and you are getting worked up. Step away from the computer and take a breather.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 126

Post by S~V~S »

In my car on my phone, voting for llama for reasons stated earlier.

Llama, the way I ead that remark was LIKE a petulant child, not you ARE one . We all say similar things in heated moments, i it should not be taken personally.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 29
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Ugh, so much going on....

*Voting llama* because his vote for DP without responding to my concern about his train of thought pinged me like crazy. I think a number of the other suspicions going around have merit, but for now that was what got me the most.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Spacedaisy wrote:Ok,I tried the soft hand approach and apparently it did not work. Snow Dog, Rox, Llama, the topic you have argued, has been argued into the ground, everyone knows whe you all stand on it. No more discussion on this topic if you all cannot separate your current emotions from the situation. Just leave it. Additionally, I will remind ALL the players that Kate has requested us to keep the language clean because Andrew is 7 (soon to be 8). There has been some language used already (not just in this current coversation, but at other times by another player) that should not have been used, given this request. This will stop. Do not ruin Andrew's game simply because you don't agree and you are getting worked up. Step away from the computer and take a breather.
Crap, that's probably me. Lol. Sorry.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:By the way...is there a more efficient way to find the low posters other than going to each player and clicking "In Topic" under their name to see how many times they have posted?
Yes, go to The Side Mission subforum (click it at the top of the page, next to Mafia). Then under REPLIES, click the total post number there and it will show everyone who has posted and how many times.
Thank you so much, Alex. That settles it. I am voting Juliets then, lowest poster. :D
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Elohcin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Thank you so much, Alex. That settles it. I am voting Juliets then, lowest poster. :D
LOL, she's not playing this one. But no problem!

I have to say I'm not seeing the suspicion of llama. I'm open to the possibility that I am wrong here, but I haven't seen any behavior from him that indicates his alignment one way or the other yet, even his vote for DP.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

:haha: I'm an idiot :haha:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Elohcin wrote::haha: I'm an idiot :haha:
Lol, no worries, I should have specified that it also includes people who post but aren't necessarily playing.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
LOL, she's not playing this one. But no problem!

I have to say I'm not seeing the suspicion of llama. I'm open to the possibility that I am wrong here, but I haven't seen any behavior from him that indicates his alignment one way or the other yet, even his vote for DP.
Thanks, yes, I figured that one out as soon as I posted and went to vote. She did only post one time, however :)

Okay DP it is. Haha!
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Haha linki with MP....I guess I'll elaborate a tiny bit, but I reeeeally have to go to bed.

llama is my #1 suspect for today.

MP, your day 0 poll behavior seemed mostly to me to be trying to look at it from all angles, which is what a good civvie should do. That said, you are one clever baddie, and there's a chance it was a very very subtle push (albeit a bit late if that's the case). I'll keep watching you tightly but haven't been pinged too much yet.

The Roxy-llama and He-Man-Epi things definitely seem like personality clashes more than anything, as you said. For now I'm basically disregarding them as evidence because of that, though they could be useful later if we do find a baddie among them. I understand He-Man but think his posts often seem somewhat gut-based and scattered compared to Epi, who so far strikes me as a deeply anaytical and logic-driven player. And I think you were spot on about Roxy and llama.

Night all!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

I am suspicious of a few people right now, but given the epic craftiness of MP as a baddie, the fact that I am pinged by his posts - my vote has to go to him. I cannot let him pull the sock wool over my eyes in yet another game. So, if it quacks like a duck, looks like a fox, wears socks, then it is probably a baddie.... :srsnod:

vote Movingpictures07
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

indi, what are you thinking? Someone talk to me here! Lol.

Maybe I'll see if I can re-read the main suspects, if I'm missing something. I don't know. It feels to me there's a whole lot of food being flung across the table, but nothing's striking me as BADDIE ALERT.

Linkitis... let me read these.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

My vote is going to go either to you (MoPi), Epig or Elohcin. Still haven't changed my mind on that.

Since out of the 3 of you, only you and Epig have votes, I'll likely vote you or Epig. :)
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 69

Post by reywaS »

LittleTiger wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

Twerk is not a new word. :D

*mod edit*

:haha:
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

LittleTiger wrote:I am suspicious of a few people right now, but given the epic craftiness of MP as a baddie, the fact that I am pinged by his posts - my vote has to go to him. I cannot let him pull the sock wool over my eyes in yet another game. So, if it quacks like a duck, looks like a fox, wears socks, then it is probably a baddie.... :srsnod:

vote Movingpictures07

LT, that's a good point. I'm weighing that against the fact that Epig saw his name come up and saw some votes go down for him, and remained quiet... that strikes me as quite odd, though it's possible he didn't have more computer time after doing his Host Post for MOTU. So I'm going to give it a bit longer and see what happens.

Linki w/Rey - I was going to try to avoid that conversation on account of the 7 (almost 8) year old eyes that are roving about this game. ;)
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
ORLY?

Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

reywaS wrote:
Twerk is not a new word. :D

*mod edit*

:haha:
How rude! Someone stole my word Image
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Linki with indi (adding this to the top), can you elaborate on why me again? I feel like I've adequately addressed my train of thought behind my Day 0 thinking. Why Epig? He seems like just plain old Robert to me, I wouldn't say he's civvie or baddie.

You guys are totally putting on your blinders, I am not playing my baddie game here at all.

Russtifinko wrote:Haha linki with MP....I guess I'll elaborate a tiny bit, but I reeeeally have to go to bed.

llama is my #1 suspect for today.

MP, your day 0 poll behavior seemed mostly to me to be trying to look at it from all angles, which is what a good civvie should do. That said, you are one clever baddie, and there's a chance it was a very very subtle push (albeit a bit late if that's the case). I'll keep watching you tightly but haven't been pinged too much yet.

The Roxy-llama and He-Man-Epi things definitely seem like personality clashes more than anything, as you said. For now I'm basically disregarding them as evidence because of that, though they could be useful later if we do find a baddie among them. I understand He-Man but think his posts often seem somewhat gut-based and scattered compared to Epi, who so far strikes me as a deeply anaytical and logic-driven player. And I think you were spot on about Roxy and llama.

Night all!
Thank you, good sir! I'm a bit confused though because you said llama was your #1 suspect yet you agree about the personality clashes. Am I correct in assuming you find llama suspicious purely because of his vote for DP then? I realize I won't get an answer until tomorrow.

What you say about Epi and He-Man is very true and it's why I don't think I'll be voting either of them just yet. Clearly seems like different playstyles and that's it.

And thank you, you are correct in that analysis. Honestly there's still a very small part of me that's considering maybe this Day 0 poll wasn't so cut and dry as it's being made out to be, but I'm going to go with my current thoughts on the matter that ship is the most likely baddie option. What I don't get though is why people are so tight on assuming this must be 100% true, even before Day 0 ended, so that's what's keeping me questioning.

LittleTiger wrote:I am suspicious of a few people right now, but given the epic craftiness of MP as a baddie, the fact that I am pinged by his posts - my vote has to go to him. I cannot let him pull the sock wool over my eyes in yet another game. So, if it quacks like a duck, looks like a fox, wears socks, then it is probably a baddie.... :srsnod:

vote Movingpictures07
What can I say other than you're holding me to a high standard and/or reading intentions of mine as sinister that aren't there. I don't blame you though, I've lied a whole lot the last three games I've played. I think my posts have been self-explanatory. That being said, if there's anything you want me to address that I haven't already, let me know, because this game has been very active for a speed game and I've been trying to balance studying and I was gone for a day, so as a result, especially Day 0 went very quickly for me so I could have missed something.
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

Eeeep! - someone edit out those UD links from mine and reywaS's posts..... I should have paid attention before quoting it
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Epignosis »

indiglo wrote:

vote Movingpictures07

LT, that's a good point. I'm weighing that against the fact that Epig saw his name come up and saw some votes go down for him, and remained quiet... that strikes me as quite odd, though it's possible he didn't have more computer time after doing his Host Post for MOTU. So I'm going to give it a bit longer and see what happens.

Linki w/Rey - I was going to try to avoid that conversation on account of the 7 (almost 8) year old eyes that are roving about this game. ;)
I played Scrabble (my son and I won by over 100 points :D ), went to buy beer, and then got dinner started. I'm catching up now.

Salmon with a Bechamel sauce over rice by the way. :)
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
indiglo wrote:

vote Movingpictures07

I played Scrabble (my son and I won by over 100 points :D ), went to buy beer, and then got dinner started. I'm catching up now.

Salmon with a Bechamel sauce over rice by the way. :)
Curious to see what you have to contribute.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

It seems I am taking mafia personally when someone attributes a trait to me. Idk why though it matters to me. Though These terms have never been said about me before I cannot believe I have let them get to me.

I tried to let this go but trying was not enough. I must do. I will let this all go and I am sorry if I have ruined anything. I can at the very least apologize for my part in whatever 'this' was.

As for my vote I will be honest here when Snow first started his convo with me I felt as if he was trying to set me up as a lynch candidate by (in my mind) twisting everything I said. Then llama jumped in. I do feel like he was jumping on something that wasn't there and could be latching on to what he may have thought was an easy lynch target.

Are either bad idk, if I had to pick one it would be llama for his 'jump in'.

Am I ready to push this - nah not quite yet I think I should watch and wait in case my judgement is clouded by our previous convo's.

So where to vote?

I see the point HeMan made about Epig and I agree. Also he pulled 5 or so names and said I bet one of them is baddie! Odds are he is right. Just like I could say out of those who voted Ship at least one is bad. Odds are odds. So to me his entire post was much about nothing. Anyone can post a few names (low posters, no shows, high posters, certain voters, etc) and say at least one is bad. It's the narrowing down to 2 or 3 names that we get somewhere. *votes Epig*

Been stuck in linky forever on a slow mountain cell phone connection - still posting.
;)
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 69

Post by reywaS »

indiglo wrote:

vote Movingpictures07

That's why I only linked it rather than explain it. I should have put a warning over it I suppose.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Epignosis wrote: Salmon with a Bechamel sauce over rice by the way. :)
Yum! Sign me up for seconds! :dance:

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

@ Roxy - :hugs:

XOXO Epi Girl
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Roxy wrote:It seems I am taking mafia personally when someone attributes a trait to me. Idk why though it matters to me. Though These terms have never been said about me before I cannot believe I have let them get to me.

I tried to let this go but trying was not enough. I must do. I will let this all go and I am sorry if I have ruined anything. I can at the very least apologize for my part in whatever 'this' was.

As for my vote I will be honest here when Snow first started his convo with me I felt as if he was trying to set me up as a lynch candidate by (in my mind) twisting everything I said. Then llama jumped in. I do feel like he was jumping on something that wasn't there and could be latching on to what he may have thought was an easy lynch target.

Are either bad idk, if I had to pick one it would be llama for his 'jump in'.

Am I ready to push this - nah not quite yet I think I should watch and wait in case my judgement is clouded by our previous convo's.

So where to vote?

I see the point HeMan made about Epig and I agree. Also he pulled 5 or so names and said I bet one of them is baddie! Odds are he is right. Just like I could say out of those who voted Ship at least one is bad. Odds are odds. So to me his entire post was much about nothing. Anyone can post a few names (low posters, no shows, high posters, certain voters, etc) and say at least one is bad. It's the narrowing down to 2 or 3 names that we get somewhere. *votes Epig*

Been stuck in linky forever on a slow mountain cell phone connection - still posting.
Now I'm not Epig and I have no idea if he's baddie; he could be. But I'm still not getting this. He never actually voted any of those people, he merely put out a theory. Epig is like that, he puts out theories constantly.

I have a sinking feeling in my gut that most of these lynch candidates today might be civvies because these votes just aren't making sense to me.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Also, I just want to say that Rox, llama, and Snow Dog haven't done anything wrong here and that this really wasn't some big deal or anything.

It's very easy to get in the heated moment and get swallowed up in a bit of overemotional mafia playing, regardless of whether you feel you started it or not. I've been there. And I've seen much worse from people. I know all three of you are awesome people and you're all people I love playing mafia with, so I hope you still don't feel frustrated or singled out. I'm just glad the thread is a bit calmer now. Day 1's can get especially heated, I've noticed, and logically so.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Thats my point Sockdude. He put out a lot of 'theories' to see what sticks if nothing did he moved on. Flinging mud is flinging mud after all.
;)

Return to “Previous Side Missions”