The Flash: Battle for the Gem Cities (Day 12)

Moderator: Community Team

Can Someone Finally Die?

Poll ended at Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:52 pm

Bass 2.0
No votes
Black Rock
No votes
DFaraday
20%
FZ.
33%
Long Con
No votes
MetalMarsh89
No votes
Sophie
No votes
Devin the Omniscient
No votes
I...Iiii...I'm Still Alive (Host, Mod, Nons)
47%

Total votes: 15
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 245

Re: The Flash: Battle for the Gem Cities (Day 3?)

Post by S~V~S »

I don't want to go for low posters, either. I was just wondering why DH picked one out as the place to start his hunt.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

I don't recognize half the players in the lynch poll. Man how the heck long have I been gone?!

(Just a drive-by hello from your friendly neighborhood mongoose)
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 353

Post by FZ. »

It's been a very busy day. What the heck is going on with the names on the poll, the reverse stuff and all of that? Can someone explain it?

I don't know what to think of all of this. I still want to know if you all think this is the doing of a civvie or a baddie.

After reading what Roxy said about Aces and realizing it's not forbidden, I think I should tell you that I had BTSC with Sonjei. He answered one question about his suspicions by saying he posted his reads on the thread. Since the reads were before Bass' lynch, I asked what about after the lynch, but he stopped replying from there on. I even wrote that I'm going to think he's bad if he doesn't reply, and it didn't help. Then, I went to the Championship game where TH is playing, and I saw he's barely there as well, so I figured there's nothing much I can learn from this. I don't know if it matters to anyone, but I thought I'd share.

So did everyone just decide SD is legit after what happened? It's like all the suspicions that were there 48 hours ago have gone away.
To be honest, I have no idea who to vote for this day. Sadly, we have nothing concrete.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 174

Post by DharmaHelper »

I have reason to believe we've been Flashpoint Paradoxed.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

What does that mean?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

FZ. wrote:It's been a very busy day. What the heck is going on with the names on the poll, the reverse stuff and all of that? Can someone explain it?

I don't know what to think of all of this. I still want to know if you all think this is the doing of a civvie or a baddie

I was wondering if it had something to do with Prof. Zoom who looks and reminds me of the Reverse Flash. What do you think about that FZ?

Thanks for sharing inre: Soneji

DH - Flashpoint Paradox? Can you explainit in a way that I could understand?
;)
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 454
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Roxy wrote:
FZ. wrote:It's been a very busy day. What the heck is going on with the names on the poll, the reverse stuff and all of that? Can someone explain it?

I don't know what to think of all of this. I still want to know if you all think this is the doing of a civvie or a baddie

I was wondering if it had something to do with Prof. Zoom who looks and reminds me of the Reverse Flash. What do you think about that FZ?

Thanks for sharing inre: Soneji

DH - Flashpoint Paradox? Can you explainit in a way that I could understand?
If it's Zoom related, did it have something to do with SD, or was it just a coincidence? The thing is, if it's Zoom, I'd expect something really bad to happen. But this does look like something that could be connected to the R-flash.
I keep wondering what it is that the Trickster can do. This is like a funny result, so maybe it has something to do with him. No idea.
Long Con wrote:Whoa. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justice_Le ... nt_Paradox

That's a crazy storyline.
You can say that again. But how does it relate to what just happened?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 220
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

I actually feel a lot better about how Roxy played yesterday now knowing that her BTSC buddy was Aces. If Roxy wanted to she could have hopped on the Ace wagon early and fueled it further with her story about BTSC but yet she showed restraint. Roxy earned a few civvie points in my book for that move.

What does everyone think of BF atm? I feel like he's been coming in here and voting for Bullzeye repeatedly and not contributing much other than that, other than to chastise us for who we've lynched be they bad or good. I'm interested in hearing Llama's opinion of BF.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Turnip Head wrote:I actually feel a lot better about how Roxy played yesterday now knowing that her BTSC buddy was Aces. If Roxy wanted to she could have hopped on the Ace wagon early and fueled it further with her story about BTSC but yet she showed restraint. Roxy earned a few civvie points in my book for that move.

What does everyone think of BF atm? I feel like he's been coming in here and voting for Bullzeye repeatedly and not contributing much other than that, other than to chastise us for who we've lynched be they bad or good. I'm interested in hearing Llama's opinion of BF.
He did say he was voting for someone else this day. I think it's DH
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

By the way, how's the other game going? I stopped following because it's crazy. It's like those people have no life whatsoever....and I consider myself obsessed with mafia
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

FZ. wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:I actually feel a lot better about how Roxy played yesterday now knowing that her BTSC buddy was Aces. If Roxy wanted to she could have hopped on the Ace wagon early and fueled it further with her story about BTSC but yet she showed restraint. Roxy earned a few civvie points in my book for that move.

Oh okay thanks I missed that. I'm feeling pretty good about DH, what do you think of him?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

And I PM'ed you about the OT so as to not derail this thread
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 454
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Here is the Wiki article as well, from the original comics.

FZ, I don't understand what happened either, there's nothing I can tell you. It appears that Aces was going to be lynched, but instead the day reset, with this weird alternate stuff going on. I can see the similarity to the Flashpoint thing. I wonder, if we restore the timeline, will Llama be dead again? :faint: I think it will likely just be a normal lynch, and then Night 3 and Day 4 and so on normally. And I don't think Llama will die, I think it's more likely that someone resurrected the obvious choice somehow.

Metalmarsh: I saw in Roxy's quote when you said "maybe Llama will get rezzed too" in reference to the "dark irony" of the similarity to Llama's X-Men game. I can't believe it actually happened! Just wonderful. I wonder if someone, for the sake of continued monitoring, could share what fate befell Llama next in X-Men? :haha:

As for the whole Roxy-Aces situation, and the suspicions of DH, Bullzeye, Metalmarsh, S~V~S, I'm a little at a loss. I've read it all once only, and I think it will take another read-through to get my bearings on the current scene. Wow, and I just looked, and the lynch ends in 5 hours. I guess it seems very sudden to me since I was not around for a good chunk of Reverse-Day-3.

Ok, I'll try to relate how I feel about people. BF, I have a bit of suspicion about, but I'm waiting to see if a certain thing happens regarding him. I'm seeing a couple of possible Civ-BTSC connections between some people, but obviously I don't want to share who... and I might be getting vibes from map-BTSC and confusing it. Roxy is pinging me a little bit, but I feel like she has had some bold play and I don't know if a baddie Roxy would act that way.

I really don't know what to think of the Aces-Roxy map-BTSC thing most of all. There were a lot of reactions to it, and some of those seemed confident that Roxy and Aces were Civ, if I recall correctly. I don't know why, maybe someone can reiterate that point of view. I mean, Aces was going to be lynched, and Roxy was trying to save him, right? I think it's a bit suspicious. I think I saw Aces pulling a little No U on me back there somewhere, which didn't make me feel better about him. I may end up voting for him again, or Roxy.

I feel sort of sympathetic toward Bullzeye, he really has been under suspicion from the get-go, and I never really shared that suspicion. BF and MM are very confident in it though, so :shrug: maybe they're right. I just don't have a feel on Bullz yet.

Who else is out there? Timmer, I feel pretty good about, Turnip Head too. DH could be bad. :feb:

I realize that I'm a little wishy-washy on some opinions on current events, I really need to do a reread. But the lynch ends too soon, I'm going to my mom's for a BBQ very soon, so the reread will have to wait.
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 70

Post by rabbit8 »

Just got home. Going to be reading the thread today, YAY!
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Turnip Head wrote:
FZ. wrote:

Oh okay thanks I missed that. I'm feeling pretty good about DH, what do you think of him?
I'm feeling okay about DH, but there are moments that I wonder if he's just fooling me.
Long Con wrote:Here is the Wiki article as well, from the original comics.

FZ, I don't understand what happened either, there's nothing I can tell you. It appears that Aces was going to be lynched, but instead the day reset, with this weird alternate stuff going on. I can see the similarity to the Flashpoint thing. I wonder, if we restore the timeline, will Llama be dead again? :faint: I think it will likely just be a normal lynch, and then Night 3 and Day 4 and so on normally. And I don't think Llama will die, I think it's more likely that someone resurrected the obvious choice somehow.

Metalmarsh: I saw in Roxy's quote when you said "maybe Llama will get rezzed too" in reference to the "dark irony" of the similarity to Llama's X-Men game. I can't believe it actually happened! Just wonderful. I wonder if someone, for the sake of continued monitoring, could share what fate befell Llama next in X-Men? :haha:

As for the whole Roxy-Aces situation, and the suspicions of DH, Bullzeye, Metalmarsh, S~V~S, I'm a little at a loss. I've read it all once only, and I think it will take another read-through to get my bearings on the current scene. Wow, and I just looked, and the lynch ends in 5 hours. I guess it seems very sudden to me since I was not around for a good chunk of Reverse-Day-3.

Ok, I'll try to relate how I feel about people. BF, I have a bit of suspicion about, but I'm waiting to see if a certain thing happens regarding him. I'm seeing a couple of possible Civ-BTSC connections between some people, but obviously I don't want to share who... and I might be getting vibes from map-BTSC and confusing it. Roxy is pinging me a little bit, but I feel like she has had some bold play and I don't know if a baddie Roxy would act that way.

I really don't know what to think of the Aces-Roxy map-BTSC thing most of all. There were a lot of reactions to it, and some of those seemed confident that Roxy and Aces were Civ, if I recall correctly. I don't know why, maybe someone can reiterate that point of view. I mean, Aces was going to be lynched, and Roxy was trying to save him, right? I think it's a bit suspicious. I think I saw Aces pulling a little No U on me back there somewhere, which didn't make me feel better about him. I may end up voting for him again, or Roxy.

I feel sort of sympathetic toward Bullzeye, he really has been under suspicion from the get-go, and I never really shared that suspicion. BF and MM are very confident in it though, so :shrug: maybe they're right. I just don't have a feel on Bullz yet.

Who else is out there? Timmer, I feel pretty good about, Turnip Head too. DH could be bad. :feb:

I realize that I'm a little wishy-washy on some opinions on current events, I really need to do a reread. But the lynch ends too soon, I'm going to my mom's for a BBQ very soon, so the reread will have to wait.
I was under the impression that it was SD that was going to be lynched, not Aces. Are you sure about that? By the way, you didn't say how you feel about her.

Did you notice that llama isn't posting anything? Is there a reason for that.
I think I share most of your opinions on the people you mentioned.
I didn't think Bullz was bad either, and I hope he doesn't take it the wrong way, but I feel that when I am bad, I let real life become an issue more than I do when I'm a civ. I don't do it on purpose, but it's like I allow myself to be less active because I'm busy, whereas when I'm a civ, I can't help myself and I am engaged no matter what. I don't know if that's the case with him, but it seems as though him not feeling well has made him absent. I hope it's just that.

By the way, can't you give BR your phone for a few minutes so she can come on and say something. It's getting very hard to decide who is scum when at least 5 players are non existent
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 147

Post by Black Rock »

I see my husband was playing online when we got home from the banquet. I totally passed out instead.

I like DH's theory on Made being a missing killer, but that only works if he's right about the kill. i guess I just assumed the baddies killer, I don't know a whole lot about this universe. I just got introduced to Flash in the new tv series. :blush: I'm going to be putting my vote there for now. I'm not sure if I'll be home in time and we were supposed to leave 5 mins ago.

I'm going to think more on the Roxt/DH thing while I'm out.

Linki: I'm just saying something quick now FZ.
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Thanks BR, I appreciate you trying.

Does anyone know who was supposed to be lynched had the day not ended?

Where is everyone? Is there another game keeping everyone away?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 245

Post by S~V~S »

Daisy had a few more votes than Aces, iirc.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Bullzeye »

FZ. wrote: I didn't think Bullz was bad either, and I hope he doesn't take it the wrong way, but I feel that when I am bad, I let real life become an issue more than I do when I'm a civ. I don't do it on purpose, but it's like I allow myself to be less active because I'm busy, whereas when I'm a civ, I can't help myself and I am engaged no matter what. I don't know if that's the case with him, but it seems as though him not feeling well has made him absent. I hope it's just that.
Catching up but wanted to respond to this first. I'm always far more engaged as a baddie, I don't really like being civ and would rarely be one if I had the choice. That's not to say it ruins games or anything, some of my favourite roles have been civ ones, and some of my favourite games have been where I was a civ, but I find it harder to get into a game if I'm not bad or at least if I don't have a team of some kind. I'm more likely to allow myself to be inactive as a civ tbh. Being ill during the week did make me a bit absent but as I've said I'm generally feeling burnt out by this game and being constantly on the defense. I don't particularly want to die, especially not at night, but at this point I also really want to see certain people proved wrong about me - more than I want anything else in this game. I'm sick of defending basically and don't want to do it any more.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 71

Post by Spacedaisy »

I thought I knew what had happened during the last lynch right when it did, but it quickly became clear that I was incorrect. So I have no idea who did it, but it wasn't me. And the way the host wrote it makes it pretty clear that it is focused on Aces rather than me. I even talked to him about it just to be sure he realized the votes piled on me at the end. I don't know what happened but it was not because of me.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Bullz, for what it's worth, I think most people here don't necessarily view you as a baddie, so I wouldn't worry.

I agree that a lot of what I think about BF is riding on what llama says about him, so I hope he stops by soon, because I'm really tired and want to go to sleep. I don't really get BF's vote, nor do I get MM.

Between Roxy and Aces , I think I'd rather go for Aces, but I'm not convinced he's bad either.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 235

Post by timmer »

I'm quite busy at work today, I've been skimming as best I can, but I'm not really available to post a ton.

Here's the thing that bugs me about DH's Made suspicion today.

If you look back to DH's first post about Made today, it mentions that DH thought that Made was off the poll. Once others pointed out that he was actually there, DH ran with that knowledge, but I cannot get over that

a) there are clearly multiple players missing, not just Made. Even if you can't remember all of them, there are enough names on the poll who aren't posting that I find it hard to believe DH missed it and thought it was only Made.

b) it's a comment about a player DH thought was off of the poll. That means he was bringing up stuff that he thought would have no bearing on today's lynch. With all of the chaos yesterday, cases against Daisy, Roxy, Aces, older cases still against Bullz, some against SVS (his own, that one), BF, DH brings up a point about someone who he thought wasn't even relevant to today.

c) I won't go check, but I believe there is a protecting role, and likely a blocking role. Whether someone kills on odd nights or even nights, they'd have only had one chance so far to kill since instead of a night 3 we got day 3.1. So I don't even see how there is enough evidence yet about missed kills for Made to be a suspect anyway.

and lastly, d) I find it is more often baddies than goodies who bring up lynching low posters/absent players.

All of this means I am not liking DH's output today.
My siggie.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

FZ. wrote:Bullz, for what it's worth, I think most people here don't necessarily view you as a baddie, so I wouldn't worry.

I agree that a lot of what I think about BF is riding on what llama says about him, so I hope he stops by soon, because I'm really tired and want to go to sleep. I don't really get BF's vote, nor do I get MM.

Between Roxy and Aces , I think I'd rather go for Aces, but I'm not convinced he's bad either.
I think if BF were a detective, I'd be dead. I don't think he's on team Llama.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Interesting points about DH, timmer-prime. I don't think it's DH's baddie-MO to go after low posters, I think he's more conniving than that when he's bad, but I'd like to know why he singled Made out from the other people that aren't playing.

I gave the tildes a once-over looking for things like "reverse" "stop" "mirror" and couldn't really find anything. Then it occurred to look for "alternate" so I'ma do that now and also "lightning strike".

Also Zoom's role has a bunch of ??????'s after the tildes and no other role has that, so there may be secret secrets. Also why are there two arch-villains named Zoom :|
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

timmer wrote:I'm quite busy at work today, I've been skimming as best I can, but I'm not really available to post a ton.

If you look back to DH's first post about Made today, it mentions that DH thought that Made was off the poll. Once others pointed out that he was actually there, DH ran with that knowledge, but I cannot get over that

a) there are clearly multiple players missing, not just Made. Even if you can't remember all of them, there are enough names on the poll who aren't posting that I find it hard to believe DH missed it and thought it was only Made.

b) it's a comment about a player DH thought was off of the poll. That means he was bringing up stuff that he thought would have no bearing on today's lynch. With all of the chaos yesterday, cases against Daisy, Roxy, Aces, older cases still against Bullz, some against SVS (his own, that one), BF, DH brings up a point about someone who he thought wasn't even relevant to today.

c) I won't go check, but I believe there is a protecting role, and likely a blocking role. Whether someone kills on odd nights or even nights, they'd have only had one chance so far to kill since instead of a night 3 we got day 3.1. So I don't even see how there is enough evidence yet about missed kills for Made to be a suspect anyway.

and lastly, d) I find it is more often baddies than goodies who bring up lynching low posters/absent players.

I don't know his reasons, and maybe you do have a point there, but to your last point, I just want to say that as a civ, I'm tempted to vote for the low posters because it's getting on my nerves. If you don't want to play, don't join. I'm sick of players doing that....Had to get it off my chest. That said, I know low posters can easily be civvies and lynching them does nothing for the civvie cause. Still, I sometimes feel like I'd rather give a potential baddie, who's trying to be here and post, the benefit of the doubt, and lynch a low poster who's not even trying
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Abra Kadabra – He is a stage magician who uses futuristic technology to put on the greatest show on Earth. As such, he has a bevy of powers at his disposal. Once each, he can: ~~s~~~~~, ~~~~~-s~~~~~, r~~~ ~~~~~, ~~~~r s~~~~, s~~~~~~, s~r~~~~ ~ ~~~~, s~r~~~~ ~ ~~~~~, ~r r~s~rr~~~ ~~~~~~r ~~~~~r.
Abra Kadabra – He is a stage magician who uses futuristic technology to put on the greatest show on Earth. As such, he has a bevy of powers at his disposal. Once each, he can: ~~s~~~~~, ~~~~~-s~~~~~, r~~~ ~~~~~, ~~~~r s~~~~, s~~~~~~, survive a kill, survive a lynch, or resurrect another player.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Bullzeye wrote:
FZ. wrote:Bullz, for what it's worth, I think most people here don't necessarily view you as a baddie, so I wouldn't worry.

I thought about it, but that would make it very obvious that he is a detective. Do we always learn who was responsible for a NK?

Turnip Head wrote:Interesting points about DH, timmer-prime. I don't think it's DH's baddie-MO to go after low posters, I think he's more conniving than that when he's bad, but I'd like to know why he singled Made out from the other people that aren't playing.

I gave the tildes a once-over looking for things like "reverse" "stop" "mirror" and couldn't really find anything. Then it occurred to look for "alternate" so I'ma do that now and also "lightning strike".

Also Zoom's role has a bunch of ??????'s after the tildes and no other role has that, so there may be secret secrets. Also why are there two arch-villains named Zoom :|
I was trying to do the same thing (without the mirror) and came up with nothing. There's also Secret secrets, and maybe Plunder who's from the mirror universe?

linki: If it's him, it gives us nothing
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

FZ. wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

I thought about it, but that would make it very obvious that he is a detective. Do we always learn who was responsible for a NK?
As far as I know we do. BF is really determined to see me dead, and seemed really smug at the thought of the ninja killing me N1. I can't imagine he'd have passed up on that opportunity. It would be better for him too tbh, if I'm lynched he and MM lose their credibility.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 136

Post by thellama73 »

You know, I was willing to drop my suspicion of Bullz for a while. He sounded authentic in the wake of my lynch. But the constant whining about an impending NK is starting to feel forced. I'm not quite sure what to make of it, but it is starting to swing me back in the "suspicious of Bullz" direction.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

thellama73 wrote:You know, I was willing to drop my suspicion of Bullz for a while. He sounded authentic in the wake of my lynch. But the constant whining about an impending NK is starting to feel forced. I'm not quite sure what to make of it, but it is starting to swing me back in the "suspicious of Bullz" direction.
What do you think of BF?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Turnip Head wrote:
Abra Kadabra – He is a stage magician who uses futuristic technology to put on the greatest show on Earth. As such, he has a bevy of powers at his disposal. Once each, he can: ~~s~~~~~, ~~~~~-s~~~~~, r~~~ ~~~~~, ~~~~r s~~~~, s~~~~~~, s~r~~~~ ~ ~~~~, s~r~~~~ ~ ~~~~~, ~r r~s~rr~~~ ~~~~~~r ~~~~~r.
Abra Kadabra – He is a stage magician who uses futuristic technology to put on the greatest show on Earth. As such, he has a bevy of powers at his disposal. Once each, he can: ~~s~~~~~, ~~~~~-s~~~~~, r~~~ ~~~~~, ~~~~r s~~~~, s~~~~~~, survive a kill, survive a lynch, or resurrect another player.
I'm pretty sure there is also "insanify", "lynch switch", "role check" (or block), "power steal", "silence".
My siggie.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

thellama73 wrote:You know, I was willing to drop my suspicion of Bullz for a while. He sounded authentic in the wake of my lynch. But the constant whining about an impending NK is starting to feel forced. I'm not quite sure what to make of it, but it is starting to swing me back in the "suspicious of Bullz" direction.
Am I talking about an impending NK? No. I'm talking about one that would have happened in a certain circumstance. Don't twist my words.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

timmer wrote:I'm quite busy at work today, I've been skimming as best I can, but I'm not really available to post a ton.

:haha:

ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

What about Sophie? Bass?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

DharmaHelper wrote: :haha:
Really? I mean, its not exactly 100% concrete, but thats not the reply I was expecting, man. :confused2:
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

rabbit8 wrote:Just got home. Going to be reading the thread today, YAY!
Input would be nice! What do you think of DH? I need help there. And related, what do you think of low posters? Any pings there?
My siggie.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

timmer wrote:
Really? I mean, its not exactly 100% concrete, but thats not the reply I was expecting, man. :confused2:
What were you expecting? Did it make you feel better or worse about him?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper wrote:

I didn't think it was only Made, I just had Made on the mind.

We established Made was on the poll before I brought up anything.

This is actually a valid point. I'm not saying my Made suspicion is bulletproof, clearly it is not. I would have voted for him already if I was 100% certain.

Difficult to defend against this, but I can assure you I almost always bring up lynching low/absent players regardless of alignment.

:haha:

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

There's your response Timmer.

To whomever asked: Flashpoint Paradox comment was meant to postulate that we are not in our normal timeline

ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Timmer what do you think of BF?
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:DH what do you think of Roxy?
I don't feel great about her waiting so long on the Aces thing.
Thanks. Who are you thinking about voting today?
I'm mulling some things over. If Made were on the poll I might have voted for him.
Thanks for the reply, DH, but I think you are twisting things a bit. This^^ is from what I can tell, your first mention of Made today. Thus, it had NOT been established that he was on the poll yet. Right?
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

FZ. wrote:
timmer wrote:
What were you expecting? Did it make you feel better or worse about him?
I was expecting an actual reply, lol, which he's now given.
My siggie.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Turnip Head wrote:Timmer what do you think of BF?
Why isn't llama answering this? There's a chance I'm going to vote for BF. His suspicions seem too easy, and have you noticed that he focuses on one player per day? It's like he doesn't need to bother himself with commenting on all the rest because he already has a suspect. In my opinion, that's usually more a baddie tell than a civvie one
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I think I'm just going to vote for BF. I really need to go to sleep, and I can't wait anymore. The only thing keeping me from voting BF is llama, but since he's not answering, I might as well vote and get out of here
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I'm out of here. Falling asleep on my screen. Bye.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

FZ. wrote:I think I'm just going to vote for BF. I really need to go to sleep, and I can't wait anymore. The only thing keeping me from voting BF is llama, but since he's not answering, I might as well vote and get out of here
I agree, I think I brought it up earlier. BF's focus has been much narrower than I would have expected from him this far into the game. I asked for Llama's take but like you said he hasn't provided one yet.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I meant to quote FZ's other post where she talked about how BF only really discusses one player per lynch.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

FZ. wrote:
Why isn't llama answering this? There's a chance I'm going to vote for BF. His suspicions seem too easy, and have you noticed that he focuses on one player per day? It's like he doesn't need to bother himself with commenting on all the rest because he already has a suspect. In my opinion, that's usually more a baddie tell than a civvie one
I just did a complete reread of BF.

About the only really ping-y thing i could see was his "wtf?" reaction to how the Bass 1.0 lynch went down. For the rest, I've got an alignment in mind for him, and he seems to be pursuing leads as he sees them. I'm not sure I could say he's bad, but I don't think he's an Old Rogue, either. I won't vote for him, but won't really be going out of my way to defend him, if that makes sense?
My siggie.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 136

Post by thellama73 »

Bullzeye wrote:
Am I talking about an impending NK? No. I'm talking about one that would have happened in a certain circumstance. Don't twist my words.
I am hunting scum. what are you doing?

srsly, rvs, sus(s)
FZ. wrote:
BF's defense of me was odd and unexpected, but I do not read him as bad. I don't think baddies stick their necks out like that.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”