The Flash: Battle for the Gem Cities (Day 12)

Moderator: Community Team

Can Someone Finally Die?

Poll ended at Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:52 pm

Bass 2.0
No votes
Black Rock
No votes
DFaraday
20%
FZ.
33%
Long Con
No votes
MetalMarsh89
No votes
Sophie
No votes
Devin the Omniscient
No votes
I...Iiii...I'm Still Alive (Host, Mod, Nons)
47%

Total votes: 15
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 147

Re: The Flash: Battle for the Gem Cities (Day 4)

Post by Black Rock »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Bye, k? :P

Does anyone believe that rabbit was cursed yesterday? That means there are multiple cursing roles, including the fact the one of them was probably already lynched.

Or was rabbit being sarcastic?

I believe Rabbit was cursed yesterday. Why would he lie about that?
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 235

Post by timmer »

Black Rock wrote:

I feel like a dumb player as well. In fact I had to go back and read things to understand what DH was talking about.

My view on the whole vouching thing was the way Roxy approached it in the thread. It seemed like she was leading up to a vote but keeping important info out. Then all of a sudden she was convinced Aces was good. If I'm remembering correctly I do believe Aces was a lynch subject and the lynch could have swayed that way. I believe they hid behind the map BTSC to cover up their baddie BTSC. The way she led into it flipped peoples opinions of Aces. It would be a grand scheme that Roxy is capable of.

That's exactly what she did, and she got help from a teammate. i realize that much of that day I was screaming and rambling in the thread like an idiot, but I think I was right on point. I didn't like Roxy's whole mystery btsc partner, and I didn't like how the clock was down to about four hours to lynch deadline and she was still saying but not saying anything. She was hedging, hedging, hedging, and then just as people started looking at her in a really negative light, there was Bass 2.0 vouching for her in a blatant way.

When I couple that with Roxy's claims the next day in map btsc and her lack of any attempt to dissuade me from a BF vote, it all becomes clear.

Also, either the New Rogues or the Arch Villains, whichever Roxy was part of, know my role (I didn't out myself but I sort of laid a trail), and it makes the fact that I'm taking on votes very interesting and clever on their part, in light of my role. I won't say more than that, but I'm very impressed with their moxie. (I'm not saying that anyone who votes for me is a New Rogue or an Arch Villains, just that I think much of this push is likely coming from there).
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Has anyone completely decoded Murmur's tildes? I've got most of it, but there's a part I can't get.

Murmur – He is an insane doctor who developed a “frenzy virus”. On odd nights, Murmur will select a player. That player is silenced during the next day. If the targeted player targets another ~~a~a~~~r ~~r~~~ ~~~~r ~~~~ ~~~~~, ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~ the virus passes over? to him/her.

Anyone have the rest?
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Also, I'll put out Plunder's:

Plunder – A marksman from the Mirror Universe. He kills on even nights. Like Mirror Master, he will not appear as his role if he is checked?lynched?.

From that, I've got Mirror Master's figured out, but I'll leave that to you guys to crunch, it won't be hard.
My siggie.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 454
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

timmer wrote:Has anyone completely decoded Murmur's tildes? I've got most of it, but there's a part I can't get.

Murmur – He is an insane doctor who developed a “frenzy virus”. On odd nights, Murmur will select a player. That player is silenced during the next day. If the targeted player targets another ~~a~a~~~r ~~r~~~ ~~~~r ~~~~ ~~~~~, ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~ the virus passes over? to him/her.

Anyone have the rest?
I'd say "character" for that first word, but it's missing an R. Host, are we missing an R?
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Mister Rearranger »

Bugger! Yeah, it's been fixed. :disappoint:
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 136

Post by thellama73 »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:What was his role alignment in Keller? Assuming that was another mafia game.
Oh he was bad as bad could be.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 142
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Hello, everyone! So I am definitely overextended with regards to mafia, but MR really needed replacements, and this game just looks so cool I couldn't help myself. Plus, with my man Devin's return to mafia after about a year, I just had to play. Good to see you, Devin. :noble:

I have my Microeconomic Theory exam in a bit over 24 hours from now, so considering I haven't studied as much as I should have at this point, I will be in crashcourse mode until then. Consequently, don't expect to see me again until tomorrow evening CST.
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Draconus »

rabbit8 wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote:What was his role alignment in Keller? Assuming that was another mafia game.

:disappoint:
:( :shrug2:
I think he is bad in this game. If I refer to another game I would think he was _____ in that game.

Fill in the blank.

:grin:
I had assumed but just wanted to confirm :goofp:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Bullzeye »

thellama73 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Why would Bullz self-vote? Unless he was cursed.

Welcome MP, nice to see you again!

As for Bass 2.0 voting for timmer as well without saying anything, I don't know what to make of it.
Have you been reading his posts? He's not interested in doing anything but feeling sorry for himself because I and BF and Rabbit suspect him.. It's literally three people. I can't understand why he is so upset over it.
Nope.

I've been really ill lately and in a horrific mood because of it. Everything I say seems to be getting twisted and used against me, and BF even admitted he was waiting to be able to do that. I'm tired of defending against the same old accusations constantly and I'm tired of every single post I make being used to make me look bad regardless of content. If people want me lynched so badly, come at me. If it was only three of you I wouldn't have got nearly half the votes on day 2. I really want to play this game but I'm really burnt out because of personal circumstances. Saying this will lead to me being accused of making up excuses but I'm not really bothered. I want to try to play it's just a case of finding the energy and I'm not sure if I can.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Also this is not what I did in HSK. What I did in HSK was try to discredit a case in which someone who doesn't know me at all made a bunch of assumptions about the way I act as a person and accused me of lying about being busy with uni work.
Sophie
The Mark
Posts in topic: 97

Post by Sophie »

so, this is interesting
first, RIP DH
second, i think it was a wise decision to kill roxy from the detectives, i dont see her being good
also, the theory of aces and roxy being both bad and making up the btsc thing seems interesting
also, now people are voting timmer and timmer is coming up with this ideas but he does seem sincere, or is he fooling me?
rabbit is still being weird
and i find myself nodding a lot with LC posts, i dont know if this is good or bad
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

oh, and i think llama has a point about bullz, so ill reread there
Sophie
The Mark

Re: The Flash: Battle for the Gem Cities (Night 3)

Post by Sophie »

Bullzeye wrote:I'm not saying you should suspect anyone for coming after me, never have and never will. In fact, I've got a hilarious idea which I won't share til close to my lynch (whether that's day four or day fifty) that might lead to a decent suspect. It's the kind of theory that, if you share it too soon, you warn the baddies against taking the action that would otherwise condemn them. As for proving people shouldn't be listened to, certain people are acting like I'm so obviously bad and they should obviously be listened to and followed (one of these was BF, fwiw) and so proving them wrong would correct that a little.

Linki - There's still a 50% chance I'm an Old Rogue, and a reasonable chance I'm independent. In that case, I'd be siding with the civs because as much as I say indies are lame for always doing that, there's a good reason why it happens.
this intrigued me, the theory on how to trap baddies and if it was applied before.
what do u mean you wont share it close to your lynch? are u close to be lynched? as far as i know only llama and one or two other people mentioned you?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Re: The Flash: Battle for the Gem Cities (Night 3)

Post by Bullzeye »

Sophie wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:I'm not saying you should suspect anyone for coming after me, never have and never will. In fact, I've got a hilarious idea which I won't share til close to my lynch (whether that's day four or day fifty) that might lead to a decent suspect. It's the kind of theory that, if you share it too soon, you warn the baddies against taking the action that would otherwise condemn them. As for proving people shouldn't be listened to, certain people are acting like I'm so obviously bad and they should obviously be listened to and followed (one of these was BF, fwiw) and so proving them wrong would correct that a little.

Linki - There's still a 50% chance I'm an Old Rogue, and a reasonable chance I'm independent. In that case, I'd be siding with the civs because as much as I say indies are lame for always doing that, there's a good reason why it happens.
this intrigued me, the theory on how to trap baddies and if it was applied before.
what do u mean you wont share it close to your lynch? are u close to be lynched? as far as i know only llama and one or two other people mentioned you?
Okay, I will explain it for you since you asked rather than acted like I'm claiming some secret infallible knowledge. I probably shouldn't have said anything at all. Basically, I have a thought. This thought is that a person who acts a certain way might possibly stand a chance of being one particular baddie role. The behaviour in question will happen if I'm about to be lynched, which I think there's a decent chance of. If it does happen, I will point it out, if not, there's no point mentioning it at all. I regret saying anything now since certain people are twisting it to suggest I'm saying I have some perfect way of finding guaranteed baddies, or am claiming secret knowledge. Neither of those things are the case, I never do either.
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

thanks for answering bullz, this gives me food for thought

gotta go universty now, be back later people
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Thank you for the welcome, MP! :) Good luck on your exam! I do not envy you :0

Come on Bullz. I've been trying to give you the botd. I'm doing this because I remember openly rezzing you in Homestar Runner because, despite you not being a confirmed civ and me not having any way of knowing that for sure, I strongly believed that you were. And I was right. Here, I was hoping to see if I could get similar vibes from you. I am not so far. But I still don't feel comfortable giving you my first vote of the game.
I have an eye on timmer. Primarily because I distinctly remember him spearheading my lynch in Cwapface.. I mean Homestar mafia. He was so obviously bad in that game (to me) but I had no way to prove it :/ The point is that I'm getting a similar vibes from him here. I can't prove vibes, though :sigh:

Linki that I will now read.

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Go Old Rogues!
;)
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 353

Post by FZ. »

I seriously don't get the Timmer votes and it''s bugging the hell out of me.
Either those who voted for him explain it in a way that I understand their motives, or I'm voting for one of them
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 353

Post by FZ. »

Does MM always vote so early?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Lol Roxy XD

timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

FZ. wrote:I seriously don't get the Timmer votes and it''s bugging the hell out of me.
Either those who voted for him explain it in a way that I understand their motives, or I'm voting for one of them
I think it's because virtually everyone else who has been suspected is bad, so they are trying to create something. Notice how none of them are saying "I don't think Bass is bad" or "here are the reasons I trust Aces" it is just "hmm Timmer is shady". They aren't even talking about anything else.

I will be voting Bass, as of now.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

For the record, though, I'm still a bit neutral on SVS. As some of you may have discovered, there are areas on the map that are. .. "fun". They let you see some things, etc. Thanks to one of those things, I am mulling over SVS and not yet sure what to think of her.
My siggie.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 245

Post by S~V~S »

You should think I am a civ :)

Can you tell me, Timmer, within the limits of what is acceptable, if you know why BF thought you & he interacted Night One? Even a yes/no would help me.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote:You should think I am a civ :)

Can you tell me, Timmer, within the limits of what is acceptable, if you know why BF thought you & he interacted Night One? Even a yes/no would help me.
I don't recall what you speak of here, what interaction?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Long Con wrote:

I was asking Timmer, which might be why you don't recall it :p

I mentioned it earlier. After Night One, BF seemd to think he had had an interaction with Timmer in the night via night actions. We were in a good place to be on the map, but he left to look for Timmer, based on something he was vague about due to no outing.

But I want Timmer to tell me if he knows what that might have been about. Just yes/no if that is all he feels comfortable with. But I kinda need to know if he knows what BF was talking about.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 672
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:

As for Bass 2.0 voting for timmer as well without saying anything, I don't know what to make of it.
Have you been reading his posts? He's not interested in doing anything but feeling sorry for himself because I and BF and Rabbit suspect him.. It's literally three people. I can't understand why he is so upset over it.
I may have missed some posts because I've been busy, but I have been trying, and I'm okay with being told I am wrong.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Black Rock wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Bye, k? :P

Does anyone believe that rabbit was cursed yesterday? That means there are multiple cursing roles, including the fact the one of them was probably already lynched.

Or was rabbit being sarcastic?

I believe Rabbit was cursed yesterday. Why would he lie about that?
Bass lied about it early on. :shrug2:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

timmer wrote:
Black Rock wrote:

I feel like a dumb player as well. In fact I had to go back and read things to understand what DH was talking about.

My view on the whole vouching thing was the way Roxy approached it in the thread. It seemed like she was leading up to a vote but keeping important info out. Then all of a sudden she was convinced Aces was good. If I'm remembering correctly I do believe Aces was a lynch subject and the lynch could have swayed that way. I believe they hid behind the map BTSC to cover up their baddie BTSC. The way she led into it flipped peoples opinions of Aces. It would be a grand scheme that Roxy is capable of.

That's exactly what she did, and she got help from a teammate. i realize that much of that day I was screaming and rambling in the thread like an idiot, but I think I was right on point. I didn't like Roxy's whole mystery btsc partner, and I didn't like how the clock was down to about four hours to lynch deadline and she was still saying but not saying anything. She was hedging, hedging, hedging, and then just as people started looking at her in a really negative light, there was Bass 2.0 vouching for her in a blatant way.

When I couple that with Roxy's claims the next day in map btsc and her lack of any attempt to dissuade me from a BF vote, it all becomes clear.

Also, either the New Rogues or the Arch Villains, whichever Roxy was part of, know my role (I didn't out myself but I sort of laid a trail), and it makes the fact that I'm taking on votes very interesting and clever on their part, in light of my role. I won't say more than that, but I'm very impressed with their moxie. (I'm not saying that anyone who votes for me is a New Rogue or an Arch Villains, just that I think much of this push is likely coming from there).
Why are you trying to prove the baddieness of a dead player? Of what importance is that right now?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Bullzeye wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

Nope.

I've been really ill lately and in a horrific mood because of it. Everything I say seems to be getting twisted and used against me, and BF even admitted he was waiting to be able to do that. I'm tired of defending against the same old accusations constantly and I'm tired of every single post I make being used to make me look bad regardless of content. If people want me lynched so badly, come at me. If it was only three of you I wouldn't have got nearly half the votes on day 2. I really want to play this game but I'm really burnt out because of personal circumstances. Saying this will lead to me being accused of making up excuses but I'm not really bothered. I want to try to play it's just a case of finding the energy and I'm not sure if I can.
For the record, I didn't actually want to vote for you on Day 3 (twice).

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

FZ. wrote:Does MM always vote so early?
I do often, especially when votes are changeable and I am busy.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

Nope.

You mean you were forced to vote Bullz?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote:
Long Con wrote:

I was asking Timmer, which might be why you don't recall it :p

I mentioned it earlier. After Night One, BF seemd to think he had had an interaction with Timmer in the night via night actions. We were in a good place to be on the map, but he left to look for Timmer, based on something he was vague about due to no outing.

But I want Timmer to tell me if he knows what that might have been about. Just yes/no if that is all he feels comfortable with. But I kinda need to know if he knows what BF was talking about.
Oh, so this is all behind-the-scenes stuff from map BTSC?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I brought it up before. BF seemed to have some kind of result night one that involved Timmer. He seemed to think that Timmer had learned something about him, maybe? Not sure, no outing rules=vague. For my own equally vague reasons I had my own thoughts about this situation.

I just want to know if Timmer knows what BF was talking about or not.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

Nope.

You mean you were forced to vote Bullz?
Yes. Day 3 was not very fun.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Nothing I would call an interaction, really. But if you think of all of the different ways two people could be technically linked in the course of a single mafia night (map btsc, role btsc, someone targets someone else with their night power, stuff like that) then yes, there is a certain something between us that night. And yet no. Because whatever the thing is that was supposed to be.... wasn't. And I have no idea why. Does that fit with what BF may have mentioned? I don't think I can say more than that.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

S~V~S wrote:I brought it up before. BF seemed to have some kind of result night one that involved Timmer. He seemed to think that Timmer had learned something about him, maybe? Not sure, no outing rules=vague. For my own equally vague reasons I had my own thoughts about this situation.

I just want to know if Timmer knows what BF was talking about or not.
In light of what his role turned out to be, I have no idea why "the stuff form night 1" didn't happen. His role doesn't even have any tildes.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Why are you trying to prove the baddieness of a dead player? Of what importance is that right now?
Because Bass 2.0 directly vouched for Roxy in the game thread, enough that it moved my attention temporarily off of her. But what happened the day after between me and Roxy proved to me that she was lying her butt off to me, and just soaking up the info I was pseudo-giving her. It's important because it means Bass is bad. Bass is a living player, so it has OBVIOUS importance.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

@SVS, what do you mean BF "left to look for Timmer"? He had BTSC with you in one square and left to go to another? I'm not sure I understand.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Has anyone worked out what this is in Abra Kadabr's role?

s~r~~~~ a ~~~~, s~r~~~~ a ~~~~~

I've got nothing.
My siggie.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

This is all very interesting, and very hard to figure out for spectators.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Long Con wrote:This is all very interesting, and very hard to figure out for spectators.
I know. And I'm not really even sure how this particular thing is relevant to today, tbh, but SVS may, which has my interest piqued.

LC, what are your thoughts on today's lynch? Do you know where you will be voting?
My siggie.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

timmer wrote:@SVS, what do you mean BF "left to look for Timmer"? He had BTSC with you in one square and left to go to another? I'm not sure I understand.
Yeah, that's one element that was like "Huh?"

Also: Once each, he can: ~~sa~~~~, lynch-switch, role check, power steal, s~~~~~~, survive a kill, survive a lynch, or resurrect another player.

I'll probably get the rest, but I don't know them yet. Someone posted a partial solution before, but I didn't jot it down. :blush:

Linki: I'm still leaning toward trusting you and suspecting Roxy, Aces, and Bass, as I was before all this weird info came out. As for my vote, I'd still like to wait and see and hear from more players for some fresh opinions. It's hard to judge this conversation between you and S~V~S, I have no point of reference about it.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Long Con wrote:
timmer wrote:@SVS, what do you mean BF "left to look for Timmer"? He had BTSC with you in one square and left to go to another? I'm not sure I understand.
Yeah, that's one element that was like "Huh?"

Also: Once each, he can: ~~sa~~~~, lynch-switch, role check, power steal, s~~~~~~, survive a kill, survive a lynch, or resurrect another player.

I'll probably get the rest, but I don't know them yet. Someone posted a partial solution before, but I didn't jot it down. :blush:

Linki: I'm still leaning toward trusting you and suspecting Roxy, Aces, and Bass, as I was before all this weird info came out. As for my vote, I'd still like to wait and see and hear from more players for some fresh opinions. It's hard to judge this conversation between you and S~V~S, I have no point of reference about it.
Actually, I think the rest was me, it's got to be insanify, and likely silence. I just couldn't get that other part, but that's all of it now, thanks!
My siggie.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ah! Yes, that's it, thank you.

Abra's got a pretty sweet role.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 220
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

In the immediate aftermath of the Aces' non-lynch, I was feeling a lot better about Roxy due to how she handled the matter, compared to Timmer who had the opposite reaction. She showed a lot of restraint when she could have tacked on a vote for Aces and damned him with her BTSC story. But if they figured out they were New Rogues together, or lied about their BTSC and said it was map chat when it was really baddie chat, that shines a new light on their interactions completely, and it seems to be a case where if one of them is bad then the other must be as well.

So @ Timmer, if you think Roxy and Aces were plotting together, why are you voting for Bass 2.0 over Aces? I get what you're saying about Bass' vouch for her but wouldn't Ace be a more connected accomplice to Roxy than Bass is? And I don't know what to think about your BTSC with Roxy either... very odd that she stopped attending the second time around, as this was her main point of concern over Aces supposedly, the fact that he wasn't showing up in chat. I just really don't know what to make of it without knowing what all went down.

In any case, Aces explicitly survived a lynch and I have a specific role in mind that can do that, and it's not a New Rogue. Timmer what's your theory for why Aces survived? Have you found any tildes to support such a theory?

Speaking of that lynch, I still think Daisy's reaction to the whole thing was odd. I'm gonna pull quotes in a minute but she did not seem concerned at all about the fact she was about to be lynched, and the next Day she shied away from the spotlight completely while the thread spiraled in new directions.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 220
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

timmer wrote:Has anyone worked out what this is in Abra Kadabr's role?

I've got nothing.
I posted the solution to this a while back and you even responded to it. lol. It's an important piece of the Roxy/Aces puzzle for me currently, but I'm willing to hear other interpretations for his lynch survival if you have them.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

timmer wrote:Has anyone worked out what this is in Abra Kadabr's role?

I've got nothing.
survive a kill, survive a lynch.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Turnip Head wrote:In any case, Aces explicitly survived a lynch and I have a specific role in mind that can do that, and it's not a New Rogue. Timmer what's your theory for why Aces survived? Have you found any tildes to support such a theory?
I know you asked Timmer, but I have two points to make about this. First, people seemed pretty sure that it was Spacedaisy that explicitly survived the lynch, and second, I've seen people survive lynches before, and it generally doesn't involve the whole day resetting.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Long Con wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:In any case, Aces explicitly survived a lynch and I have a specific role in mind that can do that, and it's not a New Rogue. Timmer what's your theory for why Aces survived? Have you found any tildes to support such a theory?
I know you asked Timmer, but I have two points to make about this. First, people seemed pretty sure that it was Spacedaisy that explicitly survived the lynch, and second, I've seen people survive lynches before, and it generally doesn't involve the whole day resetting.
I'm with LC on this one. A "survive a lynch" is just that. the lynch ends with "no one was lynched". the game moves on.

But this was a no-lynch followed by a lightning strike followed by people getting shunted around on the map (not sure if this happened to everyone, but I saw at least BF mention in thread that he'd now be unable to meet a btsc partner as they had clearly planned, and it happened to me as well) followed by the llama being brought back followed by "Alternate Day 3".

This was a Game Event, which puts it more into mystery role's lap imo than an indy who can survive a lynch.
My siggie.

Return to “Previous Jobs”